PDA

View Full Version : Need Help for my Homebrew Setting

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-21, 05:21 PM
Some of you may have noticed this topic: Tyrath Campaign Setting (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28003)

Unfortunately, in my efforts to avoid flooding the board with threads that I would quickly lose track of, I fell victim to the trap of the too-long post. Not just a single too-long post, but a whole series of too-long posts.

So, to wit: I want you guys' help in creating more stuff for it. I need unique creatures and at least a couple more prestige classes, and some feats wouldn't go amiss either. A lot of the content has been put up on the boards already, but some of it hasn't, so I'll be needing some PEACHing for those.

If you're interested, please tell me, either by PMing me or by including it in a post here. Since I want everyone to be recognized for your work, I'll keep a list of contributors here.

Oh, and if anyone has avoided posting in the original thread because it seems unfinished, go ahead and post there. I don't mind.

Contribtors:
Lord Iames Osari (Creator, All Categories)
Djinn in Tonic (Contributor, ?)
averagejoe (Contributor, Spells)
MagFlare (Contributor, Mechanics)
Yakk (Contributor, Mechanics)
Mewtarthio (Contributor, Various)
Mauril Everleaf (Contributor, Various)
magic8ball (Contributor, Mechanics)Oh, and I'm going on holiday for Thanksgiving, so if I don't edit this post or respond to PMs for a few days, that's why. :tongue:

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-24, 03:11 PM
3 days and thirty-nine views later, the thread is bumped.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2006-11-26, 04:05 PM
Well...I don't know what you're looking for, but I might be able to give you a hand. What do you need? Anything? Or specific stuff?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-26, 06:54 PM
I need creatures. Creatures are the big thing. Most of what I have in Chapter 10: Monsters and NPCs at the moment falls under the second category.
Since I only have two PrCs at the moment, I could use a couple of those as well. Other than that, I'm doing pretty well, although if someone has a race or a feat or something else that they think would work well in my setting, I'm not averse to taking a look at whatever they've got.

Captain van der Decken
2006-11-27, 04:21 PM
Hmmm. Why don't you ask VT over in the Monster Advancement thread to stat up some of those. Maybe the Lord of Chains, or Xarakh Nam.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-27, 06:06 PM
They are NPCs. Xarakh Nam I already have stats for, I just haven't put them up because of file compatibility issues that I am having to manually correct for. The Lord of Chains I also have stats for. (In the interests of full disclosure [and in case someone out there hasn't picked up on it yet] I shamelessly ripped the Lord of Chains off of Eberron's Lord of Blades.) His stats are hand-done, and I'm waiting to put them up until I have the rest of Chapter 10 fixed, so I can get everything in proper alphabetical order.

What I'm looking for are some setting-specific, non-named NPC creatures. The named NPCs I already have stats for.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2006-11-28, 10:15 PM
Well, I can write up all the constructs if you want. it'll take a while though...i'm really busy right now.

Also, if you tell me what sort of prestige classes you want, i'll make some. I find that easier than monster design, so I could do it faster.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-28, 10:52 PM
Pardon my use of an alternate account.

PrCs would be helpful. I don't have any ideas, I'm afraid. Why not look through the history section at the beginning and see if anything occurs to you?

Destro_Yersul
2006-11-28, 11:06 PM
Here's one for you: Disciple of Moraan. It would have to have something to do with undead, of course. Just an idea.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-11-29, 06:32 PM
Destro's idea is a good one.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-12, 07:24 PM
Bumping and adding names.