PDA

View Full Version : We Be Goblins extra Dares

Lonewolf147
2013-05-15, 09:48 AM
So who's heard of the Pathfinder module from a few years ago, We Be Goblins?

I'm trying to come up with some additional Dares to have available for some extra players that will be playing with us.

I know the dares that are already there are pretty well matched to the pre-gens, and I've found several more pre-gens shared on the interwebs that I need to have tailored dares ready for.

Adding to the roster will be a Bard, Ranger, Barbarian, Witch and Sorcerer.

I've already come up with one for the bard, I just need to figure something out for the rest. Any ideas?

The basics for the bard will be a singing contest with an old tom cat they goblins keep penned up and poke with sticks when they want to hear it yowl. The bard and the cat will compete and the crowd will determine a winner :D

Deaxsa
2013-05-16, 11:32 PM
maybe have one where one goblin pretends to be manylegseatsgoblinbabies(think that's right), and then have other goblins try to attack it with like, paint balloons or something? (for the ranger, on either end, if he has high enough DEX to dodge)

the witch/sorcerer are tough simply because a lot of the context is "magic is bad"...

you could do something where you WRESTLE the pig instead of ride it (for the barb)

caden_varn
2013-05-17, 07:26 AM
I'm not really sure you need to make more dares, and certainly not customised ones. Half the fun of the dares is doing things which are not so well suited to you. Especially getting Poog to ride Squealy Nord :smallbiggrin:. All my players wanted to try riding him...

Adding in magic-based challenges does go against the spirit of the module a bit, I agree, but I am not sure it would make a big difference...

Lonewolf147
2013-05-17, 07:50 AM
Good point about the magic. And I may not even allow those particular characters as choices. At least not the witch or sorcerer. But, the barbarian and ranger are still pretty valid.

Thanks for the other ideas so far. Those could be a lot of fun too.