PDA

View Full Version : A Small Shrine



S'vreeem
2006-11-29, 09:48 AM
S'vreeem, a half-silver-dragon, carries the body of SupaGoof to a shrine at the edge of town. it is nearby the woods, and a path has been worn away up to it. at this shrine is a glass coffin, and a sign.

she places the body into the coffin, and changes the sign to read, "Here Lies SupaGoof, Awaiting The Kiss Of His One True Love"

looking to make sure no one is around to see her, S'vreeem leans down and kisses him to see what would happen.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/supagoof3.gif

CabbageTheif
2006-11-29, 11:59 AM
the kender walks up

oh, good. glad that she got to it.... hmmm......

the kender stood on tiptoes and kissed supagoofs lips. seeing no reaction, it shrugged and skipped off.

Supagoof
2006-11-29, 12:09 PM
((Kissing booth now open....))

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/supagoof3.gif

((Sorry CT, nothing happens....))

CabbageTheif
2006-11-29, 12:27 PM
((darn. ::snaps fingers:: maybe Ireth?))

Madmal
2006-11-29, 12:31 PM
((...i don't get this...???))

CabbageTheif
2006-11-29, 12:33 PM
((its just as it sounds. supagoof has fallen asleep, and wont wake up untile his one true love kisses him and wakes him up. two members of the town have tried it... come on down and pucker up!!))

Madmal
2006-11-29, 12:35 PM
((so... sillyness storyline? i'm sooo in...but that'd have to be later, cause i'm going to college soon...))

Supagoof
2006-11-29, 12:38 PM
((Completely silly, an attempt at a non-invasive storyline. People can participate as they see fit. It is in time with the main town time, not out of time like a trial or the arena.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-29, 03:07 PM
(huarry for a silly story...I wanna try when I get home )

Xerillum
2006-11-29, 04:40 PM
A very hairy ogre female with rotten meat breath kisses supagoof. Awww, why didn't man wake up? WAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-11-29, 11:02 PM
*the llama enters and sees poor Supagoof. He sniffs at the sleeping form and attempts the cold wet nose into the side trick and still Supagoof doesn't awaken. Making sure no one is around, he slurps Supagoof's cheek and waits to see if the noble warrior will awaken. Well, then he realizes that he needs to check in on the temple and see how things are going, so making a note for himself, he scurries to Inari's Temple*

Supagoof
2006-11-30, 11:23 AM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/tink1a.gif
Tink comes rushing up from the direction of the restaurante. She heads up to Supagoof. I'm sorry my love, how could I have ever left you? You were too involved with the police station, but I shouldn't have let that get in the way. I see that you quit the force, and after our talk in the woods, came back to help support others in there relationships with the restaurant. Truly, it wasn't fear of love that made you focus so hard on being a good captain of the force. Please forgive me, and come back to us with this. She thinks, the leans over and gives Supagoof a kiss right on the lips. She steps back and waits a moment.

Nothing happens.

No, it can't be. We fell in love that magical night. He was my hero. Could this mean, no it can't, but what if.....what if I'm not his true love? Tink begins to wonder. Tears form up in her eyes. She leans over and kisses him again just to be sure.

Still nothing happens.

Tink walks away, tears streaming down from eyes. If I can't wake him, then who can? She wonders, if not to recoup a lost love, but to get back a good friend.

((For all of those who remember Tink and thought that I'd place her in here just to revive Supagoof....nope! lol Xerillium and Atreyu, great stuff.))

Xerillum
2006-11-30, 06:58 PM
The ogre stands, crying, creating a small pond 2 feet deep. She runs off, trampling shrubs and cute, furry, woodland animals.

Seft Sirag
2006-11-30, 07:40 PM
A group of giggling teenage NPC girls wander past, two reluctant young lads with them as well.

One of them notices the shrine, and nudges her friend, and both start giggling, turning to stare at one of the others, who looks back, a puzzled expression on your face. "Look, Lou! its Supagoof!" the first girl stumbles through her laughter. The rest of thr group starts laughing, apart from Lou, who goes bright red, and the two lads, who just stare at each other utterly bewildered.

One of the girls notices this, and controls her laughter long enough to explain. "Lou had a crush on him when he was police chief" One of the boys smirks. "go on, then, Lou, pucker up!" he calls, sniggering.

Lou goes even redder, and utterly embarrased, just shakes her head, and stares at the ground. "aw! c'mon!" They all start bickering.

Eventually, an "I-will-if-you-will" agreement is reached, and a small line of girls forms, and kisses Supagoof in turn. none of them seem too put out when he doesn't wake.

Finally, smirking evilly, the first girl approaches the boys. Your turn! she says sweetly, gesturing towards the former police chief. The boys look horrified, one of them goes faintly green.

((anyone else want to take over this group from here? I've run out of ideas.))
((And apologies for a probably inaccurate depiction of teenagers - I was a loner as a teenager. Spent way too long cooped up in libraries.))

wxdruid
2006-11-30, 09:56 PM
Gwen walks up and looks at Supagoof, she smiles and kisses him gently.

She leaves.

Xerillum
2006-11-30, 09:59 PM
Thumper finally wakes from unconsciousness, twitching.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-04, 05:35 PM
*The llama trots up to the shrine, saddened to see that Supagoof is still there. He makes a note to bring some smelling salts and ice the next time he leaves Phoenixineohp's and stops by here. He makes his way toward Inari's place, all the while humming "What do you do with a drunken sailor?"

phoenixineohp
2006-12-04, 05:54 PM
Phoenixineohp walks by then stops and goes over to the shrine.
"Well, that sucks."
She looks around before gently kissing him and taking a step back.
"Phew." She walks off.

Graklok
2006-12-05, 10:43 AM
Graklok walks up to the shrine and gives Supagoof a kiss.

Otay, powice guy. Graklok sorry he call you cheeta man. You good guy you is.

Seeing no response, Graklok heads off.

Supagoof
2006-12-05, 04:24 PM
((Hmmmmm....well, the number is getting smaller, though due to timing, I may "re-awaken" in the middle of some posts, so I'll write it in as such when it does happen.

Oh, and FYI - I have a number, each kiss subtracts from that number. When number reaches 0, I'll re-awaken. Thanks for all the kisses! Seiftsraig, Graklok - love the humor. Pheonixinoehp - what do you mean phew? - JK.))

A small elf brings a mirror and places it over Supagoof's face, pressing it against his lips. Seeing nothing happen, the elf says. Odd, I thought his true love may have been himself. Oh well, nothing ventured....

((V that one had me snort when I laughed Kyrian, every 5th elf....))

Kyrian
2006-12-05, 04:31 PM
50 teenage elves walk up to the shrine, forming a line. One by one, the girls giggle as they try to awaken Supagoof with a kiss. (Oh, and every fifth one tries a little more ;) )

Kenyon
2006-12-05, 04:38 PM
Darryl and Jackie help carry a sickly Kenyon out to the shrine.

"Okay, someone wanna tell me why we're out here?" Kenyon coughs and sniffles a bit as he looks down at Supagoof's comatose body.

Jackie sighs, as she points Kenyon in the direction of the sign. "Well, from what we've heard, Ken, everyone's been giving Supagoof here a kiss, and hoping he'll wake up."

Kenyon looks down at the sign next to the shrine, and snorts derisively. "Well, I know why Darryl elected to come down, but why'd you drag me along with you? Aren't I suppoed to be gettin' some rest right now?"

Darryl glares at his employer. "What I do away from work has nothing to do with this, Mr. Kenyon. One of the Town's greatest heroes has been struck down, and only one's kiss can save him! What better reason to try and help?"

Jackie rolls her eyes at the two, and leans over to give Supagoof a kiss. She steps back and watches him for a moment, before gesturing to the others.

Darryl walks up and gives him a kiss as well. Then, he steps back, and the two of them look at Kenyon.

"I don't care if it might save'm 'r not, I'm NOT kissin' him."

"Oh, quit being such a pansy!"

"Yes, it's not like it's going to kill you!"

"I don't care! It ain't...it ain't manly, that's what."

"Ken, kiss the damn man, or we quit. Simple as that."

Darryl nods in agreement.

Kenyon rolls his eyes, and coughs quietly as he approaches Supagoof.

"Man, I can't believe I'm doin' this..."

He gives Supagoof a quick kiss, then steps back to observe, silently wishing that he doesn't wake up.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-05, 05:02 PM
((Russian Rullet with Rueful Ramifications!))

CabbageTheif
2006-12-05, 08:45 PM
the kender, constantly looking over its shoulder, wanders its way to the shrine of the slumbering Supa. it paces back and forth, and mutters to itself

what to do, Supa? what to do.... problems, everywhere. and now someone is after me. i think. destro says no, the staff says yes. the staff, the staff.... i cant get it out of my mind.

it falls asleep, curlled up.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-05, 08:52 PM
((We loves it, my precious. It's ours, it is.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-06, 01:02 AM
*the llama comes back out, 4 bards are riding on him. They climb off and slowly start to apply intricate face make-up. Atreyu watches on.*
This...this is insane, you loopy llama. It won't work, but you paid good GP. So, hit it boys.

*The 4 singers break out into a rendition of "Rock and Roll All Night and Party Every Day."

*Then they sit around and wait and swap stories about rolling stones and journeys with foriegners and those damn yankees.*

*the llama heads back into the woods*

Kyrian
2006-12-06, 01:42 AM
*Then they sit around and wait and swap stories about rolling stones and journeys with foriegners and those damn yankees.*

((Got three bands: Rolling Stones, Journey, Foriegner. Can't figure out if "those damn yankees" is another refrence or if you even meant the post this way.))

S'vreeem
2006-12-06, 08:56 AM
((its llama. he probably ment every muinet of it!))

S'vreeem find the kender asleep and looking quite.... troubled. no, the kender was not peaceful at all. it was tossing and turning, muttering things like 'i dont wanna wear the dress.... i dont like ties either....' but clutching the staff the whole time. she smiles, and reaches down. she puts her hand on the rod and tries to slowly pull it out from the kenders grasp.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 08:58 AM
the kender grips the rod tightly and smashes it into S'vreeem's face. not fully awake yet but sencing that something was definatly wrong, the kender teleports away.

S'vreeem
2006-12-06, 09:00 AM
S'vreeem reels back, blood driping down into her eyes from the gash on her forhead. she begins to see spots, then black as she fell to the ground, unconcious.

as she fell, her last thoughts were what has happened to Kender?

wxdruid
2006-12-06, 10:13 AM
Kethend lands near the shrine. Tygerlilly curious as always goes over to investigate, Kethend follows her.

Tygerlilly reads the sign and giggles, Look Kethend, he's waiting for a kiss from his true love. hmmmm, Do you think it's me?

Kethend looks around and spots S'vreem, he goes over to her and looks her over. Distracted by S'vreem he yells back to Tygerlilly, You? Someone's true love? hehe

Tygerlilly shrugs and kisses Supagoof

Kethend lightly nudges S'vreem with his nose to see if she'll wake up

Tygerlilly stands and waits to see if she just might (fingers crossed) be Supagoof's true love

S'vreeem
2006-12-06, 11:53 AM
S'vreeem groans, and wakes up. she touches her head, and the pain makes her black out again.

wxdruid
2006-12-06, 12:06 PM
Kethend looks at S'vreem in concern, Tygerlilly, I think we need to get some help for her.

Tygerlilly looks down at Supagoof, disappointed that he didn't wake up, she feels tempted to jump up and down on his stomach to see if that helps, but she gets distracted by Kethend.

She jumps down and goes over to him. Oooo, she's pretty, yes, let's go get help.

Tygerlilly jumps on Kethend and he takes off, looking for a Temple of some kind.

S'vreeem
2006-12-06, 01:08 PM
S'vreeem groans, the blood on her forhead drying.

wxdruid
2006-12-06, 01:13 PM
Kethend and Tygerlilly come back to the shrine. He flips his head and she tumbles neatly off, landing on her feet.

Kethend goes over to S'vreeem, while Tygerlilly climbs back up to Supagoof and kisses him again with her fingers crossed.

((actually the building materials are located in several pouches))

AmberVael
2006-12-06, 01:14 PM
Elya comes up behind them and rushes over to S'vreeem, casting Heal on her.

S'vreeem
2006-12-06, 01:15 PM
she is in too much pain to open her eyes, but she sences a fellow dragon nearby. she gropes the air nearby, reaching for her brethren.

uhhnnn....

huh? wha? who are you three?

the healspell works, and she sits up

THE KENDER! CabbageTheif!!!! where is she?!?!?!

wxdruid
2006-12-06, 01:16 PM
Kethend carefully nudges her

Tygerlilly waits and ponders if Supagoof needs CPR?

S'vreeem
2006-12-06, 01:18 PM
WHER IS CT?!?!! whatsw happened? how long was i out?!?!

AmberVael
2006-12-06, 01:19 PM
Elya decides that either the Heal wasn't enough. She takes a breath and gathers more energy, then casts another Heal, this one Twinned and Empowered.

wxdruid
2006-12-06, 01:20 PM
Tygerlilly looks over to see S'vreeem sitting up and decides that's much more interesting than a comatose man.

I don't know how long you've been here.

S'vreeem
2006-12-06, 01:25 PM
S'vreeem feels much better, but that doesnt calm her down at all. normally shy and collective, she stands up straight and grabs her harp from the ground.

i dont know what is wrong, but something is horribly different with the kender. its.... it hit me! it smashed me in the face with the rod!!! thats not its normal behavior, i need to see him!!!

and... where is Ireth?

AmberVael
2006-12-06, 01:27 PM
Elya shakes her head.
I don't know about either of them. We probably should get back to the temple though, we can start searching there. Are you two going to go back, or do you have somewhere else to go? I can teleport us all, if you want to come.
Elya holds out her hand to S'vreeem.

wxdruid
2006-12-06, 01:27 PM
Kethend sits back, not sure who Ireth is

Tygerlilly decides to go through her pouches, she sits down next to Kethend and dumps one pouch out.

S'vreeem
2006-12-06, 01:29 PM
S'vreeem takes her hand. she looks back to Tygerlilly and smiles.

thank you, little one. i know that it was you who got help for me.... thank you.

wxdruid
2006-12-06, 01:32 PM
Kethend looks at Tygerlilly (whose very engrossed in cataloging the new stuff) and back at S'vreeem, Glad we could help.

AmberVael
2006-12-06, 01:33 PM
Elya decides they can make do without the acquired materials and teleports she and S'vreeem away with a wave to the two.

wxdruid
2006-12-06, 01:34 PM
Kethend lifts a claw in goodbye and settles down with Tygerlilly to look over her new acquisitions.

----------------------------------------

She finally finishes cataloging all of her new items and climbs back on Kethend. He takes off.

reorith
2006-12-06, 03:52 PM
reorith examines the scene. it gets close to the sleeping goof.

"maybe this will help."

reorith draws his sword attempts to decapitate supagoof, but to no avail :(

oh well.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 08:47 PM
cabbagetheif curls up in the snow and falls asleep. it is ragged, bloody, mudy, cold, and wet. it doenst know whats going on, who its friends are, where its enemies are, so it decides to sleep with the one friend who hasnt tried to betray it yet. the comatose one.

its not my fault, supa.... they made me. they attacked me. ireth pulled a gun on me! i had to hit him back...... but s'vreeem.... those poor chipmunks... whats happening to me, supagoof? help me!!!

::sobs::

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 08:55 PM
((Would now be a bad time for Kenyon to confront the store-destroyer?))

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 09:03 PM
((no, go for it. no guarantee you can stop the kender yet, i still have plans. but you can confront all you want. kinda wanna have good reason why you would think to look for it here, though. i dont think you knew the kender well enough to know its favorite quiet spot))

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 09:05 PM
((Well, he's been looking around for the better part of the day, and there's only so much town to cover...while he certainly doesn't know this is his little spot, he's bound to pass it sooner or later. I suppose it can wait until Kenyon gets a clue, though.))

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 09:06 PM
((fair enough. go for it))

Wukei
2006-12-06, 09:11 PM
Wukei steps up near the shrine, her blunderbuss pointed at the kender. She doesn't speak, she just glares.

Hawkeye
2006-12-06, 09:13 PM
Hawkeye follows Wukei, staying by her side

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 09:13 PM
((Alright, just as well. My break ends soon, anyways. I'm openly ready for Kenyon to get his angry butt kicked 6 ways from Sunday if need be. :smallbiggrin:))

Kenyon walks up to the shrine as he continues his search for the Kender. He gives Supagoof's body a respectful nod, as he hears a quiet noise on the other side of the comatose warrior.

Poking his head around, he sees his target, the Kender, sobbing.

"Well, this is certainly a welcome change of pace." he says coldly, as he readies his rifle, completely ignoring Wukei and Hawkeye, who totally simu'd him.

Wukei
2006-12-06, 09:17 PM
Wukei shoots Kender in the foot. Up!

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 09:18 PM
the kender screams in pain YEEEAAARGH!!!!
do you want some? DO YOU WANT SOME!?!?!?! BRING IT, KYRIAN!!!!

it was interesting that the kender shouted the names of someone who wasnt there. no one here even looked like him

the kender went up, oh yes. first, a quickened Prismatic Sphere. then, a fly spell. blood was dripping down the kenders foot into the snow.

suspended in the air, grai hair blowing freely around its face, the kender glared at the tree who opposed it. do you want something?

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 09:20 PM
"You tear my shop to the ground, then have to guts to ask me what I want? Whoo, you are a cocky little son of a gun..." Kenyon keeps his rifle trained on the Kender.

Kyrian
2006-12-06, 09:21 PM
((Shot him, shoot him!!! Oh, and perhaps take that damn rod away from him))

Hawkeye
2006-12-06, 09:21 PM
Hawkeye snarls "What do we want? We want our shocking building back, that's what!"

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 09:23 PM
((i love you to, kyrian :silly:

btw, i edited))

Wukei
2006-12-06, 09:24 PM
Wukei glared at the Kender and her eyes changed. Kender CabbageThief...you are under arrest for the destruction of several pieces of property. Do not resist arrest.

Kyrian
2006-12-06, 09:24 PM
((Hey, it was all good til you took down our office, then it's fair game))

Hawkeye
2006-12-06, 09:25 PM
Hawkeye bites his lip, but remains silent for the moment.

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 09:26 PM
Kenyon regards the others for the first time.

"Like hell he is. The only thing Shorty here is gonna be under is my boot, when I stomp him flat. You can arrest what's left!"

Wukei
2006-12-06, 09:29 PM
Wukei points her blunderbuss at Kenyon instead. You think I'm happy about my place being destroyed? Shut the fudge up and let me do my job!

Hawkeye
2006-12-06, 09:30 PM
Hawkeye looks at Kenyon "Mate, don't try to go against a pissed off demigod ok?"

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 09:30 PM
Kenyon bears his rifle down on Wukei in response.

"Ma'am, you'd best point that thing away from me right now. I am not in the mood."

((Oh poor, niave Kenyon. He is SO about to get stomped.))

Kyrian
2006-12-06, 09:31 PM
((*pulls up a seat, with popcorn* I got my money on Wukei/Hel. Hey Hawkeye, you want some?))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-06, 09:31 PM
The armoured man, by an amazing stroke of luck as well as highly tuned senses, happens by at this moment. He notices Wukei pointing a blunderbuss at Kenyon. Need some help, boss?

Wukei
2006-12-06, 09:32 PM
Wukei sneers at Kenyon, Honestly...I don't know how the fudge to use one of these things...but I'll try. She keeps an eye on the kender.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 09:32 PM
the kender grins a crazy grin and tries to move silently away, starting with a rink of invisibility

Hawkeye
2006-12-06, 09:34 PM
Hawkeye bites his lip again, and draws some blood "Hel, stop it."

((I got some money on Wukei/Hel as well Kyrian, and I'll take some popcorn thank you))

Wukei
2006-12-06, 09:34 PM
Wukei shoots two black fireballs at the kender, her eyes glowing purple. I SAID don't resist!

She glances at Hawkeye for a split second then turns back to kender.

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 09:35 PM
Kenyon quickly glances back to see the armored man arrive.

"Well, aren't you the master of timin'?"

He uses his free hand to point up at the Kender, not looking up to see it attempting to flee.

"Keep an eye on him. Make sure he doesn't bolt."

He then focuses his attention back to Wukei. "I've never shot a woman before, and I'd like to keep that record alive if at all possible, al-HOLY HELL!" he exclaims as Wukei launches the fireballs. He then quickly brings his attention back to the Kender.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-06, 09:37 PM
Yep. Master of time, space, and paradoxes. The armoured man looks in the general direction of the Kender and tags him as hostile on the HUD. A blinking red dot appears on his motion tracker.

Hawkeye
2006-12-06, 09:43 PM
"Hel I said smeggin' stop!"

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 09:43 PM
the kender sighed. it needed to sleep and recharge on spells, it only had one prepared silent and stilled TELEPORT left

((yes, that was a teleportation spell. i would assume that if the metal man could still track it, the metal man would need one round to locate him. i'll wait a round, then tell you.))

Wukei
2006-12-06, 09:45 PM
Wukei growls and lets out a shout of rage as the Kender disappears. She ignores Hawkeye as she turns her anger on Kenyon. I should arrest you for aiding a criminal! If you hadn't have interrupted me, I would have had him!

Hawkeye
2006-12-06, 09:48 PM
Hawkeye rushes forwards at Wu and puts both hands on her shoulders. They disappear in a cloud of purple smoke.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-06, 09:48 PM
((Nope, fDestro's radar only tracks motion. If you don't move it can't see you.))
Umm, boss? Either he's gone or he's not moving.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 09:49 PM
((i'll wait for kenyon, destro, and hawkeye to go unless one of them is afk. that'll be one round. then i'll tell you where it is

n/m then))

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 09:50 PM
Kenyon curses, as it seems everyone but him and the armored man go 'poof'.

"SONOFA-Man, I cannot win sometimes!"

He angrily slings his rifle back over his shoulder.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-06, 09:51 PM
((Fear the simu-edit. Ah well, I guess it was your turn to NINJA me for once.))
Yeah, well. What're we going to do now? I saw the shop...

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 09:56 PM
Kenyon sighs, as his adrenaline wears off, and his flu starts to kick back in.

"I dunno. You wouldn't happen to have any way of trackin' him down with all those gadgets of yours, wouldja?" He sniffles a little.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-06, 09:57 PM
Unfortunately not. I need to upgrade my radar. Hey, I wonder... The Kender took all your metal, right?

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 09:57 PM
((make a reflex save!!))

the kender had teleported high into the sky, then flew down slowly with the ring of invisibility.

Kenyon can see something move in the snowstorm. its dark, the snow is falling and something small just moved.....

the kender swoops out of the shadows and shoved the metal-absorbing rod into the back of the metal man, and casts warcry (causes everyone who can hear it to be cowered for 1d4 rounds, fort save negates)
for the roooooooooOOOOOOOOD!

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-06, 10:01 PM
Wha- The armoured man is knocked forward, something flaring silver where the rod hit. His armour is oddly unaffected by the rod, and the silver glow quickly fades away.

((I sent S'vreeem a reply PM, in case you haven't seen it.))

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 10:01 PM
"What the hell is that?"

Kenyon flinches back as the Kender appears out of nowhere and attacks the armored man.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 10:11 PM
the kender, sensing something was amiss with its plan, uses the forward momentum to leap up and flips in the air. it aims a two-handed whack with the rod for square between kenyon's eyes.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-06, 10:14 PM
The armoured man flips himself to his feet. What was that, and what does that rod do? He looks around for his plasma pistol, which he seems to have dropped.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 10:15 PM
((metagame, why doesnt the rod work on the metal man?))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-06, 10:17 PM
((Because he looks like this: http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/halo2bios/01mc.jpg. He's got shields.))

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 10:17 PM
Kenyon recovers from the warcry, and looks up to see the Kender attacking him. He quickly brings his free hand up to defend himself, wincing in pain, as the rod probably broke a bone or two.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 10:18 PM
the kender lands on the ground and winces from the gunshot on its foot. it throws the rod at the metal-man, and shouts COG!

and for you, gunner man, i have this!!!

the kender doenst attack thsi round, but draws out a small jar and a second rod

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-06, 10:19 PM
((Yeah, but as far as he knows the Kender hasn't done anything to make him angry. He's just curious right now, and wonders what the shock is going on.))

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 10:21 PM
((Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to wrap this up quickly. I've apparently got 16 callers all wanting computers right now, and I REALLY need to concentrate on work.))

Kenyon leaves his damaged hand at his side, and drops his rifle, pulling out his new pistol with his good hand.

"I don't think so, short stuff!"

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 10:27 PM
((i can wrap it up, just give me godmodpowers in this post.))

the kender smashes the rod into the jar, and feels a little pain. great, cut wounds on the hand as well. a quickened longstrider set the kender right next to kenyon. touching soulstriker with the rod, the kender presses a button. the Umoveable Rod and the rifle are now stuck together, and arent moving.

the kender snatches up the rod and flies off, cackling.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-06, 10:28 PM
((I've got no problem with the armoured man taking Kenyon back to his shop, so you're covered there.))

Kenyon
2006-12-06, 10:48 PM
((Okay, so wait, what? Did Kender just run off with Kenyon's rifle, or is it stuck to the ground? I'm confused.))

CabbageTheif
2006-12-06, 11:26 PM
((an unmoveable rod has a button on it. once pressed, the rod will stay put. its, well.... unmoveable. even in the middle of the air (three are good for improvized ladders). and the kender covered one end of it with magical glue.... and stuck it to the gun. if you unpress the button, it can move again, but the rod is still glued to the gun. the kender did this as a runaway tactic, no permenant damage should come of it. but you will need to spend some time to remove the rod from the gun because of the glue.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-07, 12:01 AM
((Well, apparently you're both offline now. I'm going to move Kenyon and Kenyon's gun back to the shop, but getting the rod off is going to have to wait for someone to dissolve the superglue. Also, I didn't notice your edit. Sorry about not having the armoured man fight off the spider thing.))

The armoured man picks up the (apparently) comatose Kenyon and, after a bit of figuring, manages to get the rod to move (ie: turned it off) he sets off back to Kenyon's shop, quickly fading into the snow.

The_Librarian
2006-12-07, 08:44 AM
The librarian arrives at the shrine and turns to the box.

"What the heck happened here? A fight?" She sits in the snow and looks thoughtful. She reads the sign and then looks at the poor officer. "I never did thank you for trying to save me from Darius," she says. "Though I doubt I'm your true love." She kisses his cheek and sits back in the snow, before snoozing.

________

She wakes with a start and a small yelp of terror, and looks around wildly.

"Cabbagetheif!" she calls, before frowning. "Gods... that was weird." She looks at the box of tissues and raises an eyebrow. "I hope you weren't responsible for that," she says. The tissue box responds with quizzical silence. "I'm talking to a box of tissues. Must be going mad." She gets to her feet and leaves the shrine.
__________

She returns after a while and puts the kender's boots down on the snow. She sits and waits, but her head drops and she begins to sleep again. She wakes again with a yelp, then shakes her head. She leaves.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-07, 08:14 PM
the kender floats in. landing on the snow gently, it starts to look around for its boots

ah, yes. there they are, cory. yes, she was kind enough. libris is a true friend. she brought back our boots, yes? no more need to prepare quickened teleports now that we have the boots back. hmm? no, i dont think Wukie will be a problem any more. or kenyon. nope, no one opposes us any more. Ireth and S'vreeem, well... well.... well...... fooey to them!!! yeah, fooey!

a tear appears in its right eye, distinctly contrasting the twitch above its left.

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 08:16 PM
Earin runs up to the shrine, panting a little.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 08:18 PM
Iames lands in the snow around the shrine.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-07, 08:19 PM
the kender hops onto the other side, hiding behind its comatose friend. it starts to talk.

h... hello? who's that? supagoof, can you see them? how about you, cory?

both the buisness partner and the rod seem rather speechless.

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 08:21 PM
Earin waits to catch his breath, holding up his hands to show that he is unarmed, and not intending any harm.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 08:25 PM
Iames2 simply stands, deciding to wait.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-07, 08:25 PM
the kender stands up. considering height difference, this puts the kenders head to being just above the shrine. it also holds its hands up, showing the rod. the other hand is empty, though

i... i'm scared. all of my friends hate me now. why cant they see the good i'm doing?

Madmal
2006-12-07, 08:26 PM
the girl on the green coat stumbles around
Why there's a lot of people here?

she notices Supagoof lying down
AHHH...now i get it! you're all some doomsday cult, and he's your human sacrifice, right? right?

she looks around

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 08:27 PM
"We have no idea what you are doing. As far as we can tell you are attacking the town and trying to destroy everything. I'm not saying that you are, but that is how it seems."

CabbageTheif
2006-12-07, 08:29 PM
the girl suprised the kender and startled it. it casts a quickened prismatic sphere and teleports into a tree.

who are you?! what do you wnat?!?

i'm not destroying. i keep telling you, dismantle, unbuild, then rebuild. the town is wrong. we need to make it right again. the rod helped me realize this.

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 08:31 PM
"Why can't we hear the rod? Do you have to hold it to hear it?"
Earin tries to remain reasonable.
"What is so wrong with the town? I can't see anything, but that is just me."

Madmal
2006-12-07, 08:32 PM
The girl looks amused at the Kender's reaction
Whoa..i didn't knew kender were such edgy...name's Ellis..Ellis Andrigal for whatever matters...what do i want? hmmm...though one....i'm guessing a nice shrimp cocktail for starters...do you know where can i found one, Mr. doomsday cult leader?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 08:32 PM
Iames speaks. What about the Town is wrong?

To Ellis: Shush. This situation is very delicate.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-07, 08:34 PM
it... i... uh.... OBEY THE ROD!

the rod was a gift. sort of. I'M NOT A THEIF!!!! i helped destro. this was fharlaghgns way of rewarding me. god bless fharlaghgn... wait..... thats blasphemous. fharlaghgn bless farlaghgghghghghn. hehe!

any time that the kender directly adresses earin, its in bold. any other time, the kender sort of tells the rod. ir the tree. anything but look at the person its talking to.

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 08:36 PM
Earin very, very discreetly begins moving closer. Without shifting his feet. If one even noticed that he was moving, they would wonder how he was doing it.
"Its okay, we don't want to take the rod, or hurt you. In fact, if you are doing a good thing, we'd want to join you. We would just like to understand what you are doing."

Madmal
2006-12-07, 08:37 PM
riiighttt...

He turn to the rest
I suppose you've noticed your leader has lost a couple of screws, right? i'm no familiarized with cult politics....but well, he's still seems quite cute...or is a she? i can't tell with most kenders...

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 08:40 PM
This isn't a cult, now please be quiet. I'm not trying to dismiss you, it's just we don't need any distractions right now.

Iames takes a single step forward, not feeling the need to show off like Earin.

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 08:40 PM
((Hey, Earin isn't showing off, he is negating any signs of his movement in order to prevent CT from freaking out))

Madmal
2006-12-07, 08:42 PM
Well, you don't seem to be doing a very good job on managing the obvious controlled kender, mr....

Ellis winks at Iames

CabbageTheif
2006-12-07, 08:43 PM
this is simple. the town is wrong. the town is different. it must be as it once was. we need more adventures. we need less 'couples'. the town was born insane, insane it must stay. will you join me? will you help keep the randomness alive? blood is one of my own heart, though she does not know it. but can we trust them? ireth and svreeem couldnt be trusted.... and we had to stop them. why would strangers be more trustworthy than friends? were they even friends? no. supagoof and libris, those two are my only real friends. and you, cory. why is the person talking? we arent a cult, i worship a mainline god. yaaay god of travels. hey, after i reform the town, i should spread my reformation to krynn!

the kender is swinging its legs over the tree bough, clutching the rod.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 08:44 PM
Iames coughs. Well, technically I'm in a triple.

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 08:45 PM
"If you are taking Town back to the way it was, isn't that stagnation, and not chaos? Look, the Town has changed! There is a randomness in becoming this way."

Madmal
2006-12-07, 08:48 PM
Ellis directs to the kender

I'm totally with you on some parts, little buddy...in the short time i've been here, all i 've seen are sickening couples talking about foolishness like "we're gonna be gods! yay!" and other gods doing jobs we mortals should handle alone..grampa was right in that...people here like to get lazy a lot of time...

she directs to the rest

No offence

CabbageTheif
2006-12-07, 08:50 PM
we will run for council member. and with cory by our side, we will be able to change this town one way or another we arent doing this all for the town. we were always ignored. no one listened to kender, kender wanted to help and others came in the way. but has wukie been able to stop me? has lykan found me? can kyrian destroy me? we think not. underestimated, we are. this prooves that we are powerful. this prooves we can help in a fight. stupid kyrian, making clerics obselet with all of his positive energy junk. we are powerful, and now everyone knows about it. we alone took out those buildings.

exactly! the cult-obsessed one gets it! i proove that mortals can defeat gods! could wukie stop me!?! no. can all of the lovey-dove things stop me? no. thats what this town shoudl be about! stopping people like me! stopping.......

Madmal
2006-12-07, 08:51 PM
Kyrian? that names rings a bell....oh yeah!! that "puppet" that grampa's psycho side is always mentioning!

but now you see a little flail, don't you notice that just turning into what you said you tried to help against? huh?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 08:54 PM
If you want to be stopped, I'll be happy to oblige.

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 08:55 PM
I'm about ready to smack this stupid kender upside the head and take that rod.
Earin sighs.
"Surely there could have been a more peaceful way to demonstrate your power?"
He grins.
"I've got an idea. You've shown just how powerful you are, but once you take down all the buildings, how will you be able to demonstrate your power? Perhaps you should rebuild things now in order to regain goodwill, and demonstrate your power further."

Madmal
2006-12-07, 08:55 PM
((also edited, and damm you! i had a similar idea coming to mind...:smallbiggrin: ))

CabbageTheif
2006-12-07, 09:00 PM
the kender thinks about it, while whistling.

we like ice cream, we like ice cream,, we like ice cream, we like ice cream.
we dont like that idea, though. maybe. have we turned into our hatred? i have no significant other. and i dont want to be a god. and it is possibvle for me to be defeated. no, i am still me. i am the same kender as a few months ago, i am just using my power now.

if i am stopped, it must be done through force. do i want to be stopped? do i want..... i want.... i want do stop... stop want i do..... i want do stop..... i want to stop. i want to stop. i want to stop. my toes are frostbit, my spells are low, i havent eaten. but i must! destro..... if this rod is given to the wrong people, it could spell death for destro!! i swore that i would protect him by keeping this rod!!!

i will protect destro by not letting go of this rod!!!!!

the kender begins to glow a little with divine magic.

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 09:03 PM
Earin swears silently.
@ Iames I'm not sure I can take much more of this. Should you try to arrest him?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 09:03 PM
We want to protect Destro too. Give us the rod, and well make sure no one can get it.

Madmal
2006-12-07, 09:07 PM
anyway, who wants to be a god in these days? they don't do nothing except taking care for their mortal "beloved" ones...yeah right....favouritism doesn't help anyone... the seven children were better in charge...from what grampa has told me...

However, my little cute friend, you seem to be on a quite unstable position, i should know about that, almost all my family can be considered as "crazy"...why don't you destroy the rod? you want to prove your power, your worthiness...why not that way?

CabbageTheif
2006-12-07, 09:08 PM
the kender considers this

what if i go into jail with the rod? i wont have to let go of it, but you can watch it, too.

you arent friends with the nine, are you?

for the first time in days, the twitch above the kenders left eye has stopped.

Madmal
2006-12-07, 09:09 PM
the nine? haven't heard of them...i was referring to the wise seven...who are the nine?

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 09:11 PM
Earin looks happy to understand something.
"No, in fact, I told Destro I would help against the nine."

CabbageTheif
2006-12-07, 09:12 PM
wizards who want destro. this rod was given to me by their messenger, and he cant return without it. something about shame and dishonor... soulda thought about that before he gave it to me

anyone who knows about the kender and how it's 'given' items know that the kender probably ran off with it one afternoon cause it was shiney.

you fight against the nine!?! thats AWSOME! hey, that means you are a friend!!!

even with a degraded sanity, the kender understands that an enemy of an enemy is a friend. it hops off of the tree, teleports to be right behind earin, and hugs him

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 09:14 PM
I have never heard of the Nine before.But I promise, neither they nor their messanger will ever get it back.

Madmal
2006-12-07, 09:16 PM
well, well, seems we're finally getting somewhere....

I don't know this "Destro" guy, but if he's friends with you, i'd love to meet him...want to tell me your name, cute buddy?

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 09:18 PM
Earin hugs Kender back, moving slowly just in case.
"Now I think Iames here would be more than willing to protect you even without the jail cell, but if you want to stay in the police station that is fine."

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 09:20 PM
@Earin: Wait, you suddenly trust me now?

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 09:23 PM
I've always trusted you, just not Vael. There is nothing wrong with getting decieved and tricked by him.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 09:25 PM
Iames rolls his eyes to himself. I would be happy to protect you.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-07, 09:27 PM
((i have said what i needed to say in my insane state. i'm trying to wrap the plot up))

the kender smiles in the middle of the circle of people. i need to get rid of this rod. i need to apologize. but mostly, i need to sleep.

::i really need to go. you can carry the exhausted kender anywhere you want. its asleep in the snow. pluss, its snowing here in real life!!!!))

Madmal
2006-12-07, 09:29 PM
((and i'm glad i'm not there, yay!))

Seems he's taken care of...so what are you gonna do with him, officers/cultists?

Ellis tilts her head to a side

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 09:32 PM
Earin chuckles.
"I'm not an officer."

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 09:33 PM
Well, first, I think I'm going to take this rod and put it into a handy sphere of annihilation I know the location of. Then, I'll take the Kender to my Temple, I guess.

Madmal
2006-12-07, 09:33 PM
Ellis grins
solo cultist, then?

then turns to Earin
your temple?

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 09:37 PM
Earin gets confused by who she is talking to.
"No, I'm a Defender of Inari. I guess you could see that as a cultist."

Madmal
2006-12-07, 09:40 PM
Inari? never heard of that entity...must be only native to this plane...

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 09:46 PM
Earin shrugs.
"Well if Iames can take care of CT, then I could show you our temple. Its pretty close, and quite pleasant. Alot of the people who come regularly aren't even Inari worshippers."

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 09:50 PM
Iames picks up the unconscious Kender and the rod and disappears.

Madmal
2006-12-07, 09:54 PM
Seems like an interesting idea...and i have nothing better to do...

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 09:56 PM
Earin smiles.
"Take my hand and I'll teleport us there. I wonder..."
His eyes go distant, then refocus as he raises an eyebrow.
"Well it seems that my wife is there, but Inari knows what she is doing."

Madmal
2006-12-07, 09:57 PM
Alrighty then, here goes nothing...

Ellis grabs Earin's wrist

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 10:00 PM
Earin teleports them away.
((You got us most dreadfully confused))

Madmal
2006-12-07, 10:02 PM
Earin teleports them away.
((You got us most dreadfully confused))

((in what sense?))

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 10:02 PM
((You keep calling me Iames, and you call Iames Earin. I'm Earin))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-07, 10:03 PM
((Yeah... I mean, it's not like Aerin was around or anything...))

Madmal
2006-12-07, 10:04 PM
((Whoops, wrong psion, corrected))

AmberVael
2006-12-07, 10:06 PM
((Earin's a super ninja, not a psion. :smalltongue:))
((Okay, now to Inari's))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-07, 11:22 PM
*Atreyu trots quickly into the shrine area, holding a frog in his mouth. He sets it down next to Supagoof on the altar.*

"Okay, now I've heard stories about sleeping princesses and princesses kissing frogs, and I know you're not a princess, but ummm....hey, its worth a try."

*he prods the frog to go kiss Supagoof, but it doesn't seem to understand. After a few minutes of watching the frog hop around on the altar, Atreyu finally picks it up and presses the frog to Supagoof's lips. He quickly drops the frog, in case it turns into a princess. Then he trots off, because if it does turn a princess, she'll be naked and embarrassed and he wants her to have her modesty.*

phoenixineohp
2006-12-08, 11:40 AM
Phoenixineohp walks out of the forest. She comes up to the shrine and sees the frog. She looks at it and then at Supergoof. She shrugs and picks it up. Holding it out she makes it kiss Supergoof. Stepping back she sighs when nothing happens. She looks at the frog.
"Well, I bet he'll be glad. He's going to have to have a good bath when he wakes up. Who knows what all has kissed him."
The frog looks at her.
"Oooo. Can I eat it my lady?"
"What? No!"
"But you never give me ratsss anymore."
"Aww. Sorry about that. I don't know if they serve them at Trogs. That was just the Milk Bar."
"Ssso what about the toad?"
"No. I think I'll take it back to the lake at our house. Maybe he'll like it there." She thinks for a second and looks back to the shrine.
"No I will not kissssss him."
"Come on. Kiss him and I'll give you a rat when we get home."
"A nice one? Oh... alright." Asher slithers off her neck and over to the body. He gives him a quick kiss then slithers back.
"Lot of good that did."
"Well you never know. Come on, I'll take you home. And you too little buddy." She smiles at the toad. It stares at her. She shrugs and walks back into the woods.

Madmal
2006-12-14, 09:54 PM
Ellis walks around the Shrine, reading the inscription

Ahhhh...so he wasn't a human sacrifice after all...

She looks to the left, then to the right, and shrugs

Ahh, what the hell...

She kisses him and wanders out of the forest

wxdruid
2006-12-15, 03:04 PM
Tygerlilly sneaks back and dumps a bucket of water on Supagoof and runs off giggling.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-17, 01:40 AM
the kender appears with destro. it pauses, breathes, then shouts

was THAT the nine!!! with only one other person on our side, i think we might have had a chance!

the kender heals the bullet wound in its side, and heals its finger. but the finger itself doesnt grow back. sigh.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-17, 01:42 AM
That was three of them, plus another few people I don't know. And some I do. Destro looks around. Will we be safe here? Where's here? I need to get home. Destro's taken a good amount of damage that has not yet healed. Some from being dragged by Vera, and some from the Masters and the Androids guns.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-17, 01:45 AM
here is a shrine with my old friend, supagoof. he's asleep, and will be untile true loves kiss. we are on the outskirts of the woods.

um.... i dont now how safe we will be, you know more of what they can do than i. here's the plan.... i have one teleport left today... i cast anti-magic here, we step out of the feild. we go invisible and teleport back to the police station, hide in the second anti-magic field.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-17, 01:50 AM
I've got another idea. Let's go back to Trog's. I'll explain once we're there. Destro looks around. They'll be here any second. They're watching.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-17, 01:50 AM
the kender puts on its ring of invisibility. then it casts the anti-magic field.

ok. but if you dont mind, i think invisible may be the best for us. andwalking, to save my teleport.

AmberVael
2006-12-17, 01:52 AM
A portal rips open at that very instant, then shuts as the antimagic takes effect.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-17, 01:52 AM
Destro puts on his own ring of invisibility and removes a small black rod with a button on one end from one of his pockets. I've got lots of teleports. Plenty of them left from before I got arrested. Destro takes off running for Trog's.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-17, 01:53 AM
((see you at trogs))

AmberVael
2006-12-17, 01:54 AM
As the emanater of the antimagic field vanishes, the portal reasserts itself, since antimagic travels with the caster.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-17, 01:55 AM
((does it? curses.))

Lord Magtok
2006-12-17, 02:04 AM
Lord Magtok and the android step out of the portal.
Magtok looks around.
They're not here.

AmberVael
2006-12-17, 02:05 AM
The Master comes out behind him and snarls.

The Nine
2006-12-17, 02:05 AM
Abj. Evoc. and Omni are right behind him. So it would seem. Well, where now?

Kenyon
2006-12-17, 02:07 AM
The Marshals step through.

"Dammit, we're a step behind again?"

CabbageTheif
2006-12-17, 02:07 AM
((nope. we walked to trogs!!))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-17, 02:09 AM
((Yeah, I still have to edit...))

AmberVael
2006-12-17, 02:09 AM
((Oh now that is not cool. I see you teleport, I think you teleport. *goes back to edit, grumbling*))

CabbageTheif
2006-12-17, 02:12 AM
there is something left on the ground at the shrine. it must have fallen out of the kenders pouch by accident
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/Jacklu/theonegift.gif
((whoever picks it up gets a pm!))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-17, 02:14 AM
((Oh now that is not cool. I see you teleport, I think you teleport. *goes back to edit, grumbling*))

((Sorry, I thought we did teleport. It was my mistake))

Lord Magtok
2006-12-17, 02:14 AM
((Magtok picks up the present, studying it.))
What is this thing?
He gets a warm, fuzzy feeling from picking it up, so he tosses it on the ground behind him in disgust.
((whoever else picks it up gets a PM.))

Kenyon
2006-12-17, 02:23 AM
The Marshals eye the box.

"What the hell?"

"Cute box. Wonder what's in it?" Silver picks up the box, and shakes it.

AmberVael
2006-12-17, 02:29 AM
We should stop to consider what we are doing. We no longer have surprise, and rushing in blindly is hardly safe in this town.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-17, 02:30 AM
Lets continue the hunt tomorrow. We've clearly lost them. Does anyone have a location that would best serve as the Order of Evil's HQ?
((He didn't hear the bit about who owned the floating thingy.))
((Lets end this soon. Its getting late in my time zone.))

Kenyon
2006-12-17, 02:31 AM
Rex shakes his head. "Don't look at me. We've been restin' above the tavern here. I think it's a little crowded for all of us."

The Nine
2006-12-17, 02:32 AM
((Kdokey))
The Cornerstone of Worlds is open. That is where we are going.

AmberVael
2006-12-17, 02:33 AM
Very well. Let us go there.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-17, 02:34 AM
the tissue box is hiding under the shrine. it pokes a corner out to see what is going on with its nonexistant eyes

Kenyon
2006-12-17, 02:36 AM
Rex nods. "Works for us. We need to go pick up our equipment from our room, though."

Lord Magtok
2006-12-17, 02:36 AM
Lord Magtok sees the tissue box.
Wait...there's a tissue box there. It moved!? Must be a spy!
Android, open fire!
The android obliges with a smile on its face.

Kenyon
2006-12-17, 02:38 AM
Vinnie shoots a confused look at Magtok. "I think your cloak's on a little too tight there, fella..."

The Nine
2006-12-17, 02:39 AM
Abjuration nods. Omni waves his hand, and a purple glow surrounds him. Abjuration, Evocation and Omni vanish, though the purple glow remains. It will remain until anyone who wants to go through has gone through.

((It leads to the Cornerstone. Rex and Co. can pick up their equipment from there))

CabbageTheif
2006-12-17, 02:39 AM
the tissue box ducks back under the shrine. the bullets ricochette off of the powerful protection spells surrounding the comatose body of supagoof. everyone, duck!

the tissue box wimpers.

AmberVael
2006-12-17, 02:42 AM
The Master snarls at the magic but follows them anyways.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-17, 02:42 AM
Lord Magtok ducks. Any bullets in the android's direction bounce off the bulletproof metal plating.
You hear the whimpering? Must be something thought up by some drunk wizard.
Forget it, you're not worth my time. Ridiculous magic items...
Magtok and the android leave via the portal.

CabbageTheif
2006-12-17, 02:49 AM
the tissue box floats into the air with a huff. riddiculous magical item? it? it was made to be a specific and extremley practical magical item, always there for a person with a cold, or a heartbroken woman. not worth his time?! why,, this was an attack on all innanimate objects everywhere!! the kender and the tissue box didnt always see eye-to-spot, but the kender was the only one that understood it. and by george, the tissue box was not going to let this dime-a-dozen dark-robed villian and his trigger-happy tincan get the better of it, thats for certain!!

the tissue box zooms away, getting to work. riddiculous magic item, its corner....

wxdruid
2006-12-17, 02:55 PM
Tygerlilly creeps up to Supagoof with a feather. She applies it diligently everywhere she thinks he might be ticklish. She leaves the feather balanced on his nose before she skips off.

phoenixineohp
2006-12-17, 04:04 PM
A frog hops out of the forest and up to the shrine. With a giant leap it lands on Supergoof's face. It looks around before hopping next to his chin and neck. Once there it nestles in, making its' self at home.
"Grummmmhp."

CabbageTheif
2006-12-17, 09:02 PM
the mindhunter stops here and sniffs. the smell of kender is everywhere.

Falon_Lin
2006-12-19, 11:19 AM
Fallon brings the thread back to life walks over and removes the feather from Supagoof's nose. She stares at him curiously for a moment before leaning over and kissing him. Don't get me wrong, she tells the sleeping Supagoof. I don't think it'll work...but no one deserves to sleep for eternity.


-------

Fallon wakes, her eyes glowing red, and she disappears in a cloud of darkness.

wxdruid
2006-12-24, 07:54 PM
Gwen walks down the path and reads the sign, she kisses Supagoof, waits a few moments and then leaves.

Krystal_Tiger
2007-01-04, 09:01 PM
Ilaissa dives down from the sky, after seeing a bunch of people kiss the sleeping guy on at the shrine, she genty kiss's Supagoof on the forehead and says:
Please wake up soon, I want to meet you.

Zira the Fariy Dragon lands on Supagoofs chest and kisses him only like a Fey/Dragon crossbreed can.

Yes Mr.Goof, I want to tell you some new riddles!

The two dragons fly back up into the sky.

Supagoof
2007-01-05, 03:14 PM
An image of Supagoof briefly appears and with a swirl enters Supagoof's body.

Kyrian
2007-01-05, 03:17 PM
500 female NPCs form a line (complete with catfights going on every 20 people or so). They each begin to kiss Supagoof. As before, every fifth female does a little more... ;-)

The last female, a 22 year old, very beautiful elven lady, climbs on top of Supagoof and kisses him deeply, running her hands over his body.

Supagoof
2007-01-05, 03:28 PM
Supagoof awakens with a start during the onslaught of the 500, he looks around, and wipes his mouth dry. As he sits up, two of the NPCs begin to fight over who was the last to kiss him.

It was me, I'm your true love Supagoof

I kissed him last,

No you didn't my lips just touched his,

Haven't you read the books, don't you know a curse like that takes some time?

As the ladies break out into arguements and fighting, Supagoof looks around wearily. Unsure about how to handle the mob, he backs up and attempts to sneak away without them noticing. He just about gets out of range when *SNAP* a twig he stepped upon snaps. All 500 ladies look up, then begin to chase after Supagoof. He leaves at full speed.

((Thanks everyone who participated! He's awake, but stay tuned and well see how he gets out of this mess....next time on: Tales from the Town. A small maniacal laugh is heard as the camera scene backs away from a mansion....easy gold star up for grabs.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-05, 03:29 PM
(LOL...yay. He's better...but doomed)

Krystal_Tiger
2007-01-05, 06:07 PM
((Aw, I should of waited a bit before kissing him...:smallsmile: , Zira will be bugging me to go drag you of to my cave now:smallsmile: , also:

RUN, RUN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER RUN BEFORE!!!!!!!!))

Madmal
2007-01-05, 09:39 PM
((tales from the crypt?))

Supagoof
2007-01-08, 04:57 PM
((Aw, I should of waited a bit before kissing him...:smallsmile: , Zira will be bugging me to go drag you of to my cave now:smallsmile: , also:

RUN, RUN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER RUN BEFORE!!!!!!!!))

http://looneytunes.warnerbros.com/files/looneytunes2004/us/p-3058/343/pepe_buddyicon.gif

((I see, so the game is a-foot eh? You intend to chase like Pep'e?))

((^ Yes, Gold Star for Malmagor!))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-09, 11:14 AM
The frog, upset that it's true love and comfy cushion has run off, grumply hops off and into the woods to try and forget about the whole thing by catching some food.