PDA

View Full Version : Alarra's Gems IV

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2007-01-14, 10:30 PM
El Jaspero and Alarra have long since gone to bed, and are happily snuggling upstairs.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-15, 12:19 AM
Cid and Benny enter the building ((A well dressed mind flayer with a black top hat and monacle on along with a purple gelatinous cube enter)). After getting their bearings, the pair begin to look at the display cases.

Blood
2007-01-15, 12:52 AM
Blood sighs at her character development, which seems to be going too fast. Hopefully I won't be too nice. With this reassuring thought, she frowns slightly and falls back to sleep.

((You can control the NPC if you want, gelatinous cube.))

Timberwolf
2007-01-15, 02:01 PM
Nightstar wanders in off the street and speaks to Rhianne

"Hi, I have a special order that I need cutting precisely and mounting please. I need this black diamond and this black opal faceting with exactly 26 sides each and with a little nick like so in the shape of a small 8 pointed star in each facet. I'd also like each one mounted in a bracelet which if it could be arranged to enchant that so that the only way to take it off is through a concious act of will on the wearers part, that would be amazing. Thank you."

Rhianne notes this down and promises to forward it. Nightstar leaves.

2007-01-15, 10:55 PM
Alarra and El Jaspero return home, bundled against the night's chill. They puase to kiss in the entryway, then hang up their coats and head upstairs to check on the kids and slip into bed, curled tightly into each other.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-16, 11:13 PM
after looking around and asking Rhianne a few question, Cid and Benny leave and head back to Goldshadow (but will likely return in a few days to ask some questions of Alarra.)

Blood
2007-01-17, 07:31 AM
Blood wakes up and pulls her pillow over to a comfortable spot in the corner of the hallway, out of the way for people waking up and ambling downstairs.

2007-01-17, 12:40 PM
El Jaspero pops into the shop. He waves to Rhianne, then scampers upstairs with a basket of takeout for lunch with Alarra. He makes sure to drop a few tidbits for Blood on his way down to the upstairs lounge, calling for Kint and Ala to come join their Auntie and Uncle for lunch.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 01:08 PM
After a fair bit of squabbling over who gets the pudding and who has to have the applesauce, the four have a lovely lunch.

Can we go play on the ship today?
Yeah! We haven't been there in aaaaaages!

2007-01-17, 01:45 PM
El J shares a smile with Alarra. "Only if your Auntie agrees".

Please may we go?
Please please?

A benevolent smile and three kisses later, the Pirate King heads down to the docks, a well-bundled kid in each hand.

Blood
2007-01-17, 04:47 PM
Blood stands up, stretches, and eats the food Jaspero left for her. She explores the house, getting to know its nooks and crannies. After sniffing around in the kitchen, dining room, and other downstairs rooms she heads back upstairs. She makes sure she's out of the way of the hallway, but still visible, and then curls up on her pillow.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:07 PM
Kyrian enters the shop.

Mom? Dad? You home?

Alarra
2007-01-17, 06:10 PM
Alarra comes out from her office and greets Kyrian with a hug, "Jas took the kids over to the Liza for the day, but I'm here."

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:10 PM
Kyrian smiles.

Hi Mom...how are you?

Alarra
2007-01-17, 06:20 PM
Alarra smiles back, "Oh, I'm good...and how are you?"

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:22 PM
Not going to lie. Nervous. I'm getting married in eleven days. Me, married? It's all so new...

Alarra
2007-01-17, 06:24 PM
"Oh yes! And how are the preparations going for that? Anything we can do to help? And can I get you anything? Tea?"

Alarra turns toward the kitchen and starts brewing some anyway, for herself even if he doesn't say yes.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:27 PM
Kyrian laughs, before he follows Alarra out to the kitchen.

Tea will be fine Mom. As for preparations? There's probably still a lot we haven't thought about.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 06:48 PM
"Well just let me know if there's anything I can do to help." Alarra hands him a cup and sits at the table.

(sorry, i keep getting distracted)

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:50 PM
Can you make it the 28th?

Kyrian smiles as he takes a sip of the tea.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 06:56 PM
"Of course. I wouldn't dream of missing it."

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:57 PM
Kyrian laughs.

I know you'll be there, Mom. I meant can you make today the 28th?

Alarra
2007-01-17, 07:03 PM
Alarra laughs. "Ooooooh....You're the god here. If anyone could make it the 28th, I'd think it'd be you."

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:05 PM
Kyrian sighs. Yea...I kinda passed on that power. He grins.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 07:10 PM
"Well then I guess you'll just have to wait in anticipation like everyone else."

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:11 PM
Kyrian looks into his tea.

You know, I've been searching all my life for you and Dad...and I'm really glad it's you two...I know you're going to be great parents. You are great parents.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 07:20 PM
Alarra smiles brightly, "Aww, well thank you. I have to admit I was rather worried about it. But having Kint and Ala here has really made me think we're both really ready for it. And of course, knowing you, and seeing how you obviously turn out well....we clearly couldn't have been too terrible."

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:21 PM
Kyrian smiles and kisses his mother's cheek.

You won't be.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 07:28 PM
Alarra smiles and then appears to notice the time. "Hmm, it's well past dinner time, you'd think Jas would be home by now. Maybe I should stop by the ship and see if he and the kids want to go to Trog's for dinner. Want to join us?"

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:28 PM
Sure, why not?

Alarra
2007-01-17, 07:32 PM
Alarra puts the tea away before grabbing her coat, waving goodbye to Rhianne, and heading off to the ship.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:32 PM
Kyrian follows her, after placing his used cup with hers.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 11:11 PM
Kyrian enters and heads out to the kitchen. He sits down and keeps his eyes closed.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 11:18 PM
Two elf children come chattering into the shop and then kitchen with their package of bamhacon and start filling up the water bowl before they even notice Kyrian, until Ala turns suddenly,
Eee!......Oh. You scared me Uncle Kyrian. Is it uncle kyrian?

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 11:20 PM
Kyrian keeps his eyes closed and nods.

It is...

Alarra
2007-01-17, 11:25 PM
Okay. Well..uncle kyrian...it's late and we're going to bed. You should too!

Kint rolls his eyes almost audibly He's a groooooown-up. They can stay up as late as they want.

But he calls aunitelarra and uncle jaspero mom and dad, so he can't be that grown up....maybe he's just tall...

At this Kint practically drags her upstairs.

Alarra and El Jaspero enter, smiling and almost oblivious to the shop, so intent they are on each other. They do, however, notice Kyrian as they walk through the kitchen.

"Oh...umm..hello Kyrian....Are you alright?"

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 11:26 PM
Kyrian closes his eyes even tighter when he hears his parents enter.

I'm not sure.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 11:33 PM
Alarra lets go of El J's hands and sits down at the table with Kyrian,
"What's going on?"

El J places a hand on her shoulder before whispering, "I'm going to make sure the kids are in bed."

Alarra nods before returning her attention to Kyrian.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 11:36 PM
Kyrian opens his eyes. They're blood red, but slowly fading.

I don't know...

Alarra
2007-01-17, 11:39 PM
Alarra takes his hands, "Talk to me"

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 11:40 PM
My avatar just got tainted...thankfully not bad enough to screw my alignment up, but I'm still feeling some of it....

Kyrian shakes his head.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 11:41 PM
"What happened?"

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 11:42 PM
I've got him helping a friend out. I don't know, I'm kinda cut off from my own avatar at the moment.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 11:44 PM
"Is that smart?"

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 11:46 PM
Kyrian's eyes fade back to their normal color.

At the moment? Probably the best choice.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 11:49 PM
She nods. "Well, if you're sure." she notes his shift in eye color, "Are you alright now then?"

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 11:52 PM
I think I will be. I just didn't want to scare Ala and Kint. I swear it's like they look up to me or something sometimes.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 11:56 PM
"And you aren't that bad of a person to look up to." She squeezes his hand affectionately.
"But if you think you'll be alright, I might head up to bed. Unless you'd like some tea?"
Alarra laughs, "Sorry, I'll end up drowning you in tea if I'm not careful. I don't know, offering it just seems like the motherly thing to do."

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 11:58 PM
Kyrian gets up and walks around the table. He wraps Alarra in a hug and kisses her on the cheek.

I should be ok. You go get some sleep, I should go back to Lillah anyways.

Alarra
2007-01-18, 12:04 AM
Alarra smiles and returns the hug, "Well send her our love. And remember to let me know if you need any help with the wedding at all."

Kyrian
2007-01-18, 12:06 AM
Kyrian grins.

I will. You'll probably end up having to force me out sometime withing the next nine days.

He gives his mother one last hug before he leaves.

Alarra
2007-01-18, 12:19 AM
Alarra watches him go before locking up and heading upstairs. She looks in on the children quietly and smiles to see them fast asleep.

In their room, El Jaspero is already preparing for bed. "What's going on with him?"
"His avatar's been tainted. I'm sure he'll be fine though, nothing too life threatening I don't think."

She closes the door and takes the brush from El Jaspero's hand to finish combing out his hair.
"Now...where we were?"

"I believe we were discussing luck...and blessings..." He kisses her hand lightly.

"Oh, so we were" Alarra smiles softly.
The pair switches places, repeating the process before falling into bed, still drowning in one another's eyes.

2007-01-18, 06:41 AM
El Jaspero wakes in the early morning light, still snuggled up to Alarra. He carefully reaches out to caress a stray golden lock back to its place before gently leaning forward to kiss her forehead. He settles back and wraps his arm around her as she curls up to him in her sleep, casting his eye upward. "Thank you."

2007-01-20, 11:39 PM
The door opens and El Jaspero slips in, smelling faintly of Trog's and cocoa. He hangs his coat and takes off his boots, then glides upstairs. He pauses to check on Ala and Kint, of course already asleep, then stands for a long moment in the nursery doorway, taking it in with a smile. After a bit he finally pulls himself away and heads down the hall to the bedroom. He slides into bed and sighs happily as Alarra drapes a drowsy arm across him, and soon joins her in sleep.

Blood
2007-01-21, 12:40 PM
Blood yawns widely as Jaspero passes her, and watches him walk into his room with one eye barely open.

Alarra
2007-01-21, 12:56 PM
Alarra sighs and decides she's been laying in bed long enough and goes downstairs to start on lunch, which shall be tacos.

Blood
2007-01-21, 01:03 PM
Blood smells the scent wafting all the way upstairs, and comes down. She walks into the kitchen. "Tacos? Can I just get some of the taco meat?"

Alarra
2007-01-21, 01:40 PM
"Sure."
Alarra puts down a bowl of taco meat on the floor.

Blood
2007-01-21, 01:42 PM
Blood walks over to the bowl and begins eating.

Alarra
2007-01-21, 01:56 PM
Alarra decides she doesn't feel like towning anymore, so takes the tacos upstairs for everyone to eat lunch up there.

Blood
2007-01-21, 02:18 PM
Blood takes a last gulp of meat and jumps up on the counter to curl up, where she watches the stairway intently.

2007-01-21, 05:54 PM
El Jaspero returns home and makes his way upstairs, lured by the lingering smell of tacos. They're long gone, of course, but he still delights in the tasty odors wafting through the house and sits down to tell the kids a story of his days fighting the Spanish Armada.

Where's Spain?

"It's, erm...well. Far away. Now as I was saying, the Marquis de Montoya was hauling up fast on our starboard quarter and"

No really. Where is it, Uncle Jaspero?

The Pirate King gives an exaggerated sigh and rouses the kids to help him search the house for an atlas.

Blood
2007-01-21, 08:36 PM
Blood stands and stretches, walking upstairs. She hears Jaspero telling the elven kids a story, and rolls her eyes at his exaggeration of the fighting parts. She curls up on her pillow in the hallway, and closes her eyes.

2007-01-22, 12:45 PM
El Jaspero returns home for lunch, happily singing to himself as he makes his way back to the office with a basket of Chinese takeout (complete with egg rolls and hot-and-sour soup) to share with Alarra and the kids. She gives him a look, and he smiles in return. "Yes, darling. Of course I remembered the crab rangoons." They sit in the kitchen and eat, merrily catching up with each other on the day's events.

Blood
2007-01-22, 10:45 PM
A scrolls appears in the kitchen, or wherever Alarra is, and opens up to reveal tiny, tiny writing in one corner. Apparently, it has plenty of memory for numerous messages.

It says loudly, in a mechanical voice, "YOU MAY CALL ME THE MESSENGER. I CAN SEND ANY MESSAGE TO ANYONE, IN YOUR VOICE NO LESS. ALARRA IS NOW RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM EL JASPERO."

Then, in El J's voice, it says, "Alarra, I'm coming home soon."

Blood watches the scroll the whole time, and seems mildly interested in it. "I have a message for Jaspero." She grins as she realizes the usefulness of "The Messenger." "Tell him to bring me some bamhacon, and if he can manage, some of that Feline's Fancy too."

The scroll's miniscule green writing disappears, and is immediately replaced with red writing. It flutters rapidly, then disappears.

2007-01-22, 11:08 PM
The door opens and El J enters quietly. He sneaks into the kitchen and pulls two things from his coat pocket: something wrapped in a napkin and a bottle of Feline's Fancy. The bottle he opens and pours into a bowl, and from the napkin he produces some thin-sliced bamhacon which goes on a plate. He sets the bowl and the plate on the floor, gives Blood a silent wink, then heads upstairs to help Alarra finish putting Ala and Kint to bed. The cat digs into her meal and makes her way up to her pillow just in time for a wave from Alarra and El Jaspero as they head into their own bedroom.

"Goodnight, Blood."
"Aye, 'night."

The cat rolls her eyes and curls up to sleep on her pillow in the corner.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-22, 11:43 PM
*Atreyu trots in and exploits his old rogue levels to sneak upstairs and lay down between Kint and Ala's beds, nuzzling each of them, before falling asleep himself.*

2007-01-23, 07:40 AM
It's unclear how he does it so quietly, but somehow El Jaspero sneaks downstairs and gets everybody's breakfast ready without waking anybody. Soon the house is filled with the strong aroma of coffee, backed up with bamhacon and alfalfa. He cheerily greets the household as they arrive, saving an especially warm embrace for Alarra. "Good morning, my darlings," he sings before being dragged off to help Kint and Ala get their cereal ready.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 08:22 AM
[ Out of curiosity, what are the hours? If the store isn't open, Gaheris wouldn't want to just bust in on your private residence, and he needs to talk to Captain Jaspero.]

2007-01-23, 09:23 AM
((The shop is pretty much 24/7 if you can deal with Rhianne. The Pirate King's hours are generally "a bit in the morning, most evenings, and weekends." I can only fire off the very occasional post during the day.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 09:40 AM
*The llama tries the alfalfa with syrup, finds it surprisingly tasty, and enjoys the time with family and friends.*

(I keep thinking Kyrian is gonna recover more memories and remember having a llama as a childhood pet. :Smile:)

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 10:17 AM
((In a sudden burst of memories...Kyrian remembers having a llama as a childhood pet. He smiles from his bed at Lillah's as he realizes why being friend's with Atreyu has always seemed to be one of the few things he's done right.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 10:39 AM
( I knew it)

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 10:41 AM
((Unfortunately the burst of memories kills Kyrian, so he never gets to tell Atreyu...

IT DOES WHAT??

Um....kills you?

*Kyrian kills his player*

Anyways, as I was going to say, Kyrian finds memories of a llama as a childhood pet. End of Story. Llama gets an extra hug next time I see him.))

Blood
2007-01-23, 03:43 PM
*Kyrian kills his player*
((Don't worry, there's always ressurection. Oh, wait. Not in our world. Looks like you're doomed then.))

Blood eats with the rest of them, wondering if she holds a place in Kyrian's childhood memories - it can't have been a good one. Having had two full meals in two days (a lot, for Blood), including her favorite drink, she tries to curl up on Llama as soon as he's not busy eating.

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 03:59 PM
((Actually, Blood might be horrified to find Kyrian start acting nicer to her...hehehe...))

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 03:59 PM
Gaheris opened the door and walked into the shop. He was wearing much better-kept clothing than he usually did, with his cloak held on not with his usual iron clasp, but with a finely wrought brooch in the form of two silver swords crossed over the hammer and scales of Tyr; his badge of office marking him a warrior lord of the church to those knowledgeable enough to tell. His sword belt was girded in the usual place, and a very careful observer might note the occasional telltale lump betraying his normal array of hidden weapons. A pleasant smile was fixed on his face as he looked around and waited by the door for someone to acknowledge him.

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 04:03 PM
Kyrian enters the shop and starts halfway up the stairs.

Mom, you here?

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 04:07 PM
Gaheris' eyes suddenly became unfocused as his player's presence was required elsewhere.

[Sorry, I didn't know I'd have to run. I should be back within the hour; my sincere apologies.]

Blood
2007-01-23, 04:17 PM
((Actually, Blood might be horrified to find Kyrian start acting nicer to her...hehehe...))
((And conveniently, he doesn't remember those particular childhood memories until now. :smallwink: If I remember correctly, Kyrian was pointing a gun at Blood during their first meeting, and pretty much ignored her while she taunted him from then on.))

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 04:31 PM
Is anybody home?

Alarra
2007-01-23, 04:46 PM
Alarra comes downstairs, looking a little groggy. "Kyrian? I...didn't hear you come in. Sorry. I must have fallen asleep."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 04:48 PM
*Atreyu trots out, hearing voices and sees the officer and maybe Kyrian depending on where he is. A small black cat is sleeping on his back.*
(have atreyu and Gaheris met?)

"Oh, hiya. Can I help you? Did I hear Kyrian?"
(at work, so sporatic posting)

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 04:53 PM
Kyrian's partway up the stairs, so Atreyu can likely see him. He helps his mother down the stairs, since he's blocking her, and gives her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Hi Mom.

Blood
2007-01-23, 05:03 PM
((Good use of the Fuse-atar Ceika made us, Llama. I had forgotten about it.))

Blood sits on the Llama with a slightly smug look, not having enjoyed his luxurious hide for a while now.

((Actually, gotta log again. Do what you want with her.))

2007-01-23, 05:05 PM
Just to make it more chaotic, El Jaspero comes home too.

"Ahoy! It's a full house today!" He glides over to Alarra's side to give her a kiss, then promptly turns into her NPC. ((On my way home from work, gimme a few minutes.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 05:06 PM
*The llama bleats happily, well he starts to, then he remembers he's got Blood probably sleeping on his back, so he tones it down a little.*

"Hiya Kyrian, hows the wedding planning going?"

*A small voice comes from the back*
"Hey, Muffy, are you going to tell them about your birthday?"

*The llama turns back, shocked*
"How'd you know about that??"
"You talk in your sleep."

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 05:08 PM
Kyrian smiles and gives the llama a big hug.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 05:11 PM
*He returns the wooly embrace.*

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 05:13 PM
Hey buddy, how are you?

Alarra
2007-01-23, 05:13 PM
(eep...I haven't been around town in so long that I forget that I'm supposed to be having a conversation....many apologies for wandering off to another forum for 20 mins.)

"Thanks dear." and at hearing Atreyu's words, "Yes...how is the wedding coming? Anything we can do? And would anyone like some tea?"

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 05:19 PM
It's going good. I think all that Lillah and I really have left is her dress (eep) and then five more days.

Alarra
2007-01-23, 05:23 PM
"Oh good. Glad to hear everything falling into place." Alarra smiles and heads into the kitchen to make tea.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 05:26 PM
"One for me, too, please, Alarra?"

*While he turns to talk to Kyrian about having a pirate themed wedding, Ala slips into the kitchen to talk to Alarra*
Auntielarra, did you know that Muffy's birthday is soon? He was talking in his sleep again."

2007-01-23, 05:29 PM
El Jaspero pops back into reality and gathers the milk and honey for tea.

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 05:31 PM
Kyrian listens to Atreyu.

((Dinner...brb))

Alarra
2007-01-23, 05:31 PM
"It is? When?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 05:39 PM
"I don't know. He mumbled something about being awakened and then "an exciting weekend". Kint wanted to get a Candle of Truth, its what Mom uses on us, but we didn't know where to get one.

Can I help?
(front of store)
*Atreyu lays out his plan*
"It'd be a lot of fun. You be wed as Captain and First Mate or something like that. I was gonna mention it to El J, but things were kinda busy aroud that time."

Alarra
2007-01-23, 05:44 PM
Alarra nods, "Well, we'll have to see if we can trick him into telling us then."

Alarra brings the tea and cups back out for everyone.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 05:46 PM
Gaheris' head rapidly shakes as he snaps back into awareness. "I'm sorry, my player was called away; had to fill in for some music lessons or some such thing." He looked around again.

[And no, Atreyu, I don't think they have. I'm not fully back yet, but I'll be in and out every little bit.]

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 05:49 PM
*Atreyu finishes up his explanation* "Then you could swing on ropes over the head of the crowd and to the reception after the kiss. It'd be great!"
*He does bleat happily at the sight of fresh drink and starts lapping at it, the lengthy explanation made him thirsty*

*Ala follows after Alarra, trying not to giggle*

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 05:49 PM
Kyrian laughs.

Sorry buddy, I think we're just going for the traditional wedding.

Alarra
2007-01-23, 05:50 PM
Rhianne smiles at the, now awake, Gaheris. "Hi there. Have a nice nap? Can I help ya with something?"

Alarra catches the tail end of the explanation. "I dunno...swinging on ropes does sound fun." She then looks aghast that any such thought, particularly for a wedding, ever crossed her mind.

2007-01-23, 05:53 PM
El J gives the llama a careful look. "No offense, Atreyu, bou clearly have something to learn about human marriages if you think man and wife equate to Captain and First Mate." He gives Alarra a wink. "The other way around might be closer."

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 05:55 PM
Rhianne smiles at the, now awake, Gaheris. "Hi there. Have a nice nap? Can I help ya with something?"
"Maybe," the paladin lord answered with a smile. "I'm here to see Captain Jaspero."

Alarra
2007-01-23, 05:58 PM
"Well, I'm sure he's right in back. I believe I saw him come in. We're very informal here, I'm sure you can just pop back there."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 06:02 PM
*He nods at El J* "But the last time I tried to convince some one to use that idea, I said "Captian and Bar Maid" and they both chased me with magazines for an hour."

*He shakes his head at Kyrian* "Yeah, most people stick with the traditional. Ah well, I'll see if ...no, Krystal is married already...so is Fenric and Myobi...Maybe Ilias will do it. He seems piratey. Oh wait, I think he's married, too. Maybe Indurain, but I don't see him getting married. Maybe Libris and Mortia!"

2007-01-23, 06:05 PM
El J winces at Atreyu's story. "Yeah...I think that would be even worse."

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 06:06 PM
Kyrian pets the llama.

Who knows.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 06:07 PM
"All right," he said as he ducked around a display case of glittering rubies. "In a few minutes; I'm going to look over some of the wares while my player goes to wash his laundry."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 06:14 PM
*The llama leans into the petting* "well, even if you go with a bor...traditional wedding, I'll be there." *he smiles with that ornery grin*

(You're just lucky I never thought to pester you about this in real life, Kyrian. I try to convince all my friends to have "interesting" wedding themes)

Alarra
2007-01-23, 06:16 PM
(Like what? *will be planning a wedding herself eventually....and is all about 'interesting'....)

Blood
2007-01-23, 06:22 PM
Blood wakes up on Llama's back and realizes that everyone is talking about weddings. "Anyone have the Silence spell prepared?" Then she glares over at Kyrian. "That was a joke. Don't you get any ideas."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 06:22 PM
(Pirate theme and jungle theme are the two I usually push, but since you met in a forum based on D&D a medievel one may be nice. If Chris has an interesting last name, we can work with that. I know of a Mr and Mrs Hearse who were married while sitting in coffins, then rode in a hearse to the reception. The driver was interviewed and said it really creeped him out hearing voices from the back for the 1st time in 12 years.)

(time to get home....I'll be back from there, feel free to NPC the llama if you desire, or he'll mingle and play with the kids.)

Alarra
2007-01-23, 06:26 PM
(k...that's just morbid. But really interesting, way to embrace what I would imagine to always be a crappy name made for teasing.

Anyway, I was actually always planning on going with celtic, which I suppose is really not that much of a stretch from medieval. And his last name is Sandy...which could be incorporated into a beach theme....but not easily in South Dakota in October, and I don't like it anyway.)

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 06:27 PM
Kyrian smiles and slow reaches out to pet Blood.

Blood
2007-01-23, 06:30 PM
Blood flinches at first, then eases a bit and curls up on Llama's back, allowing Kyrian to pet her black fur.

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 06:32 PM
Kyrian gently pets her.

Blood
2007-01-23, 07:03 PM
Blood glances over at Alarra. "When's the baby, again?"

Alarra
2007-01-23, 07:11 PM
Alarra smiles happily, "Saturday."

Blood
2007-01-23, 07:16 PM
Blood looks up at Alarra, her face expressionless. "You should be drinking lots of water." She stretches lazily, then jumps down from the Llama, trying to pretend she didn't just say anything.

Alarra
2007-01-23, 07:19 PM
Alarra looks a bit surprised, "Oh...I..erm...have been?"

2007-01-23, 07:31 PM
El Jaspero finally pours tea for everybody. "How do you know so much about childbirth, Blood?"

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 07:32 PM
Kyrian raises an eyebrow.

Blood
2007-01-23, 07:34 PM
Blood looks up at El J. "I don't, Jaspero. Babies and kittens are very different." She jumps up onto the counter and sniffs some tea. "Could Alarra and I just get water?"

2007-01-23, 07:41 PM
"Kittens?" El J chuckles to himself and pours tea for himself and Kyrian, and a bowl of water for Blood. "Do tell." He holds the teapot, waiting for Alarra's request.

Blood
2007-01-23, 07:45 PM
Blood watches El Jaspero hold the teapot to pour into Alarra's cup. "Right, because the cat is wrong and not to be trusted." She rolls her eyes and takes a few sips from the water dish. She sits down on the counter.

2007-01-23, 07:48 PM
El J gives Blood a look. "We are expecting a baby and not a kitten, you know."

Blood
2007-01-23, 07:50 PM
Blood stops drinking the water and glances at El Jaspero. "Whether it's a baby or a kitten doesn't matter, in this case. Water is good, tea is not."

2007-01-23, 07:51 PM
El J chuckles. "You sound so certain, Blood...first-hand knowledge?"

Alarra
2007-01-23, 07:55 PM
"Just water would be fine dear."

Blood
2007-01-23, 07:56 PM
"Yes." Blood finishes off the water and heads upstairs, where she curls up on her pillow.

((Logging off now.))

2007-01-23, 08:05 PM
El J looks into Alarra's eyes with a smile. "As you wish." He pours her a glass of water and hands it to her, then sips his tea.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 08:08 PM
Gaheris got done looking at the large diamonds suitable for resurrection and nodded to Rhianne with a smile as he moved to the door into the back.

"Hello," he said pleasantly. "I hope I'm not interrupting; the woman in the front said to just come on back when I asked."

2007-01-23, 08:19 PM
El J looks up from his tea. "Sir Gaheris, ahoy! Of course you're welcome. What can we do for you?"

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 08:26 PM
"Well Captain, actually I came to talk to you. You remember when I first arrived in Town. Teleportation accident, fell out of the sky outside Trog's, and all that? Well, I'm looking for a way to get back to Westgate and then return here with some of my people if they're willing. I was wondering if you'd had any progress on finding out whether it's even possible to reach Faerun from here; I still have no idea whether I'm even on the same plane or not."

2007-01-23, 08:37 PM
The Pirate King smiles. "As it turns out, our oceans touch nearly every other ocean known. It's possible, and not too long a trip for the Liza." He sips his tea. "But alas, Sir Gaheris...you might need to be patient."

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 08:40 PM
The left side of his mouth twitched upwards in amusement. "I've been patient this long. Some more time isn't going to make too much of a difference; if I didn't think I could spare the time away I wouldn't seek a voyage in the first place."

2007-01-23, 08:45 PM
El J gives a relieved smile. "That's good to hear." He smiles at Alarra, then turns back to Gaheris. "As you can see, my good knight, we're expecting our first child quite soon, and I'm quite reluctant to leave home. Would you be willing to give me, say, two weeks?"

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 08:55 PM
First child expected and Second child's wedding all in one weekend? Going for a new record dad?

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 08:57 PM
Gaheris broke into a wide grin. "Congratulations! Take as much time as you need; I certainly wouldn't want to interfere with that." His smile shallowed and his expression became almost wistful as he thought back to his own parentless childhood. "Well, I'm sure you'll be able to find me when you're ready. If nothing else, I drop into Trog's every so often. I'll leave you two to each other," he said with a slight bow as he backed towards the door.

2007-01-23, 09:02 PM
El Jaspero grabs Gaheris' shoulder to stop him, and shakes his hand. "Many thanks for your patience, good Sir. I'll leave you a message at Trog's if you're not there."

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 09:08 PM
Gaheris almost let his street-honed reflexes take over to dodge the hand, but resisted the urge. He stopped and smiled again. "No need to be so formal, Captain. Yes, I will wait for your word. Congratulations once again."

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 09:13 PM
Kyrian takes a drink from his tea.

2007-01-23, 09:17 PM
"Many thanks, Sir Gaheris. Until later." He nods with a smile and allows the knight to leave, then turns to Kyrian. "Feeling better, lad?"

Nevrmore
2007-01-23, 09:18 PM
Floyd strolls into the shoppe, looking at all the shiny crystals inside their cases. His easily captured attention causes him to be transfixed for a moment.

2007-01-23, 09:22 PM
Rhianne looks up from her book as she notices Floyd. Oh, hello. Can I help you?

Kyrian
A bit Dad...thanks.

Renegade Paladin
Gaheris emerged from the back and walked back into the storefront.

Nevrmore
2007-01-23, 09:24 PM
"Yeah, man..." Floyd says, not minding that Rhianna is a woman, "I've always wanted my eyes to be like...cool diamonds, y'know? Can you do that?"

2007-01-23, 09:27 PM
El J smiles at Kyrian. "That's good, I'm glad to hear it. It's important to us that our son is happy, after all."

Rhianne gives Floyd a shocked look. You'd...you'd want us to replace your eyes with diamonds? I suppose Alarra could enchant them, but you'd have to find someone else for the, uhm. Installation.

Nevrmore
2007-01-23, 09:29 PM
"It seems like it should be easy..."

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 09:30 PM
Kyrian smiles at his parents.

2007-01-23, 09:34 PM
Yes, well. It's not the difficulty, you understand.

Nevrmore
2007-01-23, 09:39 PM
"No, I don't." Floyd said sternly.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 09:39 PM
Gaheris gave the man a very strange look as he moved towards the door. He decided to dawdle a little bit, to make sure the evidently crazy man didn't start trouble.

2007-01-23, 09:40 PM
Rhianne blinks and smiles as best she can. We don't...do that sort of thing here. We make jewelry, we don't stick it inside people's heads, sir.

Nevrmore
2007-01-23, 09:42 PM
"Dude, it's easy. I've stuck things in my head before. Just make diamond things that look like my...uh...my.." Floyd struggled to remember the word iris, "colored part of my eye, thing, and I'll do it myself."

2007-01-23, 09:45 PM
Rhianne tries to smile again. I'll have to check with Alarra. Could she contact you somehow, or perhaps you could stop by again tomorrow?

Nevrmore
2007-01-23, 09:50 PM
Floyd sighs inside, he wanted cool diamond eyes.

"Okay, fine, whatever. I'll come by tomorrow." He says. He slips Rhianna a small card. Across it is scrawled "Room 616"
"My apartment's always open." He says, walking out the door.

((Yeesh, I felt creepy writing that))

2007-01-23, 09:51 PM
Rhianne carefully edges the card to a distant corner of the counter and makes a mental note to herself to talk to Alarra.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 10:14 PM
Gaheris gave Rhianne a reassuring smile and then turned to follow the strange man out the door.

Alarra
2007-01-23, 11:07 PM
Rhianne informs Alarra of the strange man, and Alarra resolves to think about it tomorrow, but is feeling rather tired tonight. El J, hearing her say so, promptly ushers her off to bed, leaving Atreyu in charge of tucking in the elves.

Kyrian
2007-01-23, 11:38 PM
Kyrian finishes his tea and vanishes.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-24, 12:05 AM
*The llama herds the kids up to their rooms*
"Atreyu, why are you trying to hide your birthday?" *Kint asks, sleepily*

"Well, I'm not really trying to hide it, its just that so much is going on, that I don't want to make a big scene of it."
"I'm gonna get you a cake. You'll like it."
"You're gonna have to find out when it is, first."
"We will. You can't keep a secret from us. We're werefox pirates."
*He nuzzles the kids and pulls the covers up with his mouth.*

*Once he's sure they're snoring, he stands up and looks out the window*
"Its been a heck of a year, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Well, the times I'd died I'd probably exchange, but even those had their moments. Hehe, Indu-Mania; and I'd have never met these two if it wasn't for that. Hard to imagine that a year ago Saturday, a wizard touched my muzzle and said "Wake up," and look what's happened."
*A mumble comes from under one set of blankets*
I heard that.
"you'll forget it by morning." *grins the quadruped before laying back down and sleeping.*

2007-01-24, 07:22 AM
Dawn finds El Jaspero on the sofa in the upstairs bedroom surrounded by folios of maps but as close to Alarra as he can possibly be without actually being in bed. He sips a mug of coffee and studies the route to Faerun, taking an occasional break to look up and smile at her.

Alarra
2007-01-24, 12:10 PM
Come lunchtime, Alarra is down in the kitchen making cucumber and cheese sandwiches for everyone.

You're not putting bamhacon in them?
"Nope. Not today. Here...wanna be in charge of cheese?"
Sure

They bring the sandwiches upstairs, and while Kint wrinkles his nose, he eventually admits they're pretty good, and they even convince El J to put the maps away for a couple hours to go for a walk after lunch.

2007-01-24, 03:13 PM
"Yar, har, fiddle de dee!"
Yar, har, fiddle de dee!

I'm sick of this stupid song, don't they know any others?

"Be nice, dear. I'm sure they'll stop before too long."

El Jaspero and Kint swagger back into the shop, waving imaginary cutlasses around, followed shortly by Alarra and Ala. They're all merry and glowing with exercise and a touch of chill.

"Come on, lad." El Jaspero and Kint head back into the kitchen to get tea and cocoa ready while the womenfolk head upstairs to get settled into warmer clothes.

Alarra
2007-01-24, 06:04 PM
Hey! When's dinner?
Shhhhh....Can't you see they're sleeping?
The kids pause at the door of El J and Alarra's room to see them both asleep on the couch.
Come on....let's make dinner for them....it'll be a surprise...

The kids sneak quietly down to the kitchen.

Blood
2007-01-24, 06:22 PM
Blood watches the kids peek into the room from her pillow in the upstairs hallway. She rolls her eyes at their idea to make dinner, and wonders vaguely what sorts of chaos they'll cause. The cat decides it's out of her hands, and falls back to sleep, imagining she's back on Llama's fur.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-24, 06:33 PM
*The llama wakes up to the smells of food and trots down to see the kids hard at work. Not wanting to disturb them, he sneaks out into the street via his roguey skills*

2007-01-24, 06:47 PM
El Jaspero dozes happily upstairs, his arms around Alarra and completely oblivious to the strange banging and giggling going on downstairs.

Alarra
2007-01-24, 07:26 PM
Finally, the kids come upstairs, attempting to juggle between them a tray of mostly burnt bamhacon, some toast, and bananas.

Uncle Jaspero! Wake up! It's time for dinner!
Oh! watch out for those... *crash bang splat*....maps

2007-01-24, 07:31 PM
El J wakes with a start. "Ahoy! What's that...interesting...smell?" He slips from Alarra's side and helps Ala slide the bamhacon of a map of Faerun back onto a plate while Kint places his tray before Alarra with a flourish.

Your dinner, madam. We made it!

Alarra
2007-01-24, 07:32 PM
"Oh...why thank you! It's lovely. Here..." Alarra moves the tray to the bed where there's room for everyone to sit.

2007-01-24, 07:39 PM
Kint giggles at the rare chance to hop up on the master bed and is soon joined by Ala, given a boost by El J. "Well, this is right genteel of you two." He eyes the plate of extra-crispy bamhacon and smiles fairly convincingly. "Thank'ee."

Oh! We forgot drinks!

Ala dashes back downstairs and returns with a pitcher of lemonade and four glasses. We remembered that you like sweet things, Auntielarra!

Alarra
2007-01-24, 07:49 PM
Alarra helps pour the lemonade and takes a sip of what's really more sugar than anything else. "Mmm....that certainly is sweet."

2007-01-24, 08:07 PM
I told you she'd like it!
Well, the bananas were my idea.

"Yes, and quite the idea they were, lad." El J puts on a show of enjoying the meal, even going so far as to invent the bamhacon-and-banana-on-toast sandwich. Much to his own amazement, it's actually not bad. Probably not something to order next time at Trog's, but still. It could be worse.

Blood
2007-01-24, 09:53 PM
Blood wanders into the room, yawning and stretching. "Bit late for dinner, isn't it? And don't you humans usually eat downstairs?" She wrinkles her nose at the smell.

2007-01-24, 10:04 PM
El Jaspero tosses her a particularly overcooked piece of bamhacon. "We're celebrating. It's the festival of...of eating in your uncle's bed."

Blood
2007-01-24, 10:06 PM
Blood sniffs the bamhacon tentatively, then seems to decide she's not hungry and gives Alarra a sidelong look that clearly says "What the hell are you doing?" but manages to be polite. "I don't think that's water."

2007-01-24, 10:27 PM
El J pours a dish from the pitcher and sets it on the floor. "Check it yourself. I think there's water in it at least...somewhere."

We made it!
It's good!

Blood
2007-01-24, 10:30 PM
The cat rolls her eyes at El J, and glances at Alarra again before jumping up on the bed. "Hey, Kint's your name, right?" She says to the male elf.

2007-01-24, 10:32 PM
Yes, that's right.
I'm Ala! Who are you?

The kids attempt to pet Blood, giggling as they do.

Blood
2007-01-24, 10:34 PM
Blood sidesteps Ala easily, and dodges backwards to avoid Kint's hand. "Uncle Jaspero probably thinks my name is inappropriate for little kids, so you can just call me 'Kitty'." She jumps off the bed and darts into the hallway, calling after her, "Catch me if you can!"

2007-01-24, 10:40 PM
Come back, Kitty!

Kint tears off down the hallway after Blood; Ala pauses just a moment to give El J a querying look. Is it really that bad?

He shrugs. "She seems to think so, at least. Now go help your brother; maybe if you catch her she'll tell."

Ala runs off to join the chase with a squeal of delight.

Blood
2007-01-24, 10:43 PM
Blood runs around the whole upstairs, dodging the two kids and running back and forth through the hallway and rooms, and then is finally cornered by the two stubborn kids after a good five minutes of continuous running. "Okay...okay, you got me," She says, breathing heavily.

2007-01-24, 10:50 PM
Yay, we caught Kitty!
What do we do with her now?

Ala thinks a moment, catching her breath as well. She has to let us pet her until she tells us her real name. The giggling kids sieze the unfortunate cat and begin cuddling her mercilessly.

Blood
2007-01-24, 10:54 PM
Blood lies down on the bed in the elves' bedroom, where they cornered her, and lets the kids pet her. She smiles. "Alright, I'll tell you my name," she says, slightly amused, as the kids keep petting her. "Blood. But don't be scared or anything. I didn't get to choose my name, you know."

Nevrmore
2007-01-24, 10:55 PM
There is a voice in the distance that grows steadily louder as time passes.

"Eyemonds, eyemonds, eyemonds." The voice chants. "Eyemonds, eyemonds, eyemonds!" Floyd bursts through the door, heads to the desk, and slams his hands down on it hard, staring whomever is there in the face, "Where are my eyemonds?!"

2007-01-24, 11:01 PM
Kint and Ala look at little surprised, but far from shocked.

That's not too bad.
If you don't like your name, why don't you change it?
You're soft!

Downstairs, Rhianne comes out from the back with a bit of a start. Oh. You're back. I neglected to ask what enchantments you wanted on the diamonds.

Blood
2007-01-24, 11:05 PM
Blood smiles smugly as the kids rub her black fur. "I don't dislike my name. I just think it's a bit violent for little kids like you." She thinks for a moment. "Come to think of it, you're probably older than me. You just live a lot longer, and grow up a lot slower." She stands up. "Okay, how about we get ready to go to sleep?"

((Hey, aren't they elves? Don't they meditate, not sleep?))

Nevrmore
2007-01-24, 11:11 PM
"Neglected? Neglected?! WHAT KIND OF SHOP ARE YOU RUNNING HERE, LADY?!"

2007-01-24, 11:11 PM
((El J and Alarra make them sleep anyway?))

Yeah, you're probably right Kitty.
Or Blood. Whichever you prefer.

Moments later, the room is treated to the vision of Alarra and El Jaspero standing in the doorway, utterly stunned to see Kint and Ala already in their pajamas and tucked into bed.

El J eyes Blood with a grin. "I thought you were a cat, not a sorcerer." He smiles and kneels at their bedsides with Alarra to sing them their nightly lullaby.

Rhianne smiles. Well, you also forgot to tell me. So...what would you like these diamonds to do?

Blood
2007-01-24, 11:15 PM
Blood looks smug. "I told you, a feline influence in a child's life is an important thing." She rolls her eyes. "Can I go to sleep now? So I don't have to listen to the singing? Oh, and remember, you still have ten thousand gold waiting for you."

On that note, she walks into the hallway and curls up on her pillow, ignoring the man yelling at Rhianne downstairs.

2007-01-24, 11:24 PM
((I'm off to bed, Nevrmore, sorry.))

Upstairs, Alarra and El Jaspero finish tucking the kids in and

Can Kitty sleep in our room?

"You can invite her to, I suppose. Goodnight, Ala."

Goodnight, Uncle Jaspero

Ahem. And make their way to their own bed, pleasantly surprised at the fact that Blood might actually be a decent influence on the household. They snuggle together under the covers and are soon asleep, curled tight into each other against the winter's chill.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 12:35 AM
((Hey, aren't they elves? Don't they meditate, not sleep?))

(its not a continuity error, its ummmm....multiple choice!

A. They used to mediate, but they learned to sleep to humor the llama and now its habit.

B. Monte Cook has said that elven children sleep. It is when they reach adulthood that they start mediating

C. SHOCK THE RAW!

D. Its part of their backstory that Tony hasn't delved into

You make the call.)

*Atreyu sneaks in and slips between Kint and Ala's beds, curling up to sleep for a bit before the kids wake up.*

*After the kids are up and getting breakfast, Atreyu trots off to get a drink*

2007-01-25, 12:39 PM
The house is filled with the delightful smell of hot bread and melting cheese; evidently El Jaspero has come home to make grilled-cheese sandwiches for lunch and is taking the opportunity to expand Kint and Ala's cooking repertoire. Before long they have a platter of sandwiches (some with just cheese and some with bamhacon), a plate of sliced apples, and a tureen of tomato soup on the table.

Can we have lemonade again?

"Perhaps just iced tea this time. And water for your Auntie, of course."

Ala gives a little sigh but sets to pouring drinks.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 08:22 PM
*Atreyu climbs into an empty rooom through a window and tries to sneak upstairs to the bedroom and "Fall asleep"*

*he makes his way to his normal sleeping spot and lays there for a while*

Alarra
2007-01-25, 08:35 PM
Alarra wanders in, "Oh, hello Atreyu. Isn't it a bit early for bed?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 08:42 PM
*Atreyu yawns* "It was more of a nap. I stopped by Beholder's today and had some pretty strong cider. I did see Graklok though, but after I left I felt sleepy, so I came in and decided to rest for a bit."

2007-01-25, 08:46 PM
El J nods as he rounds the corner. "Rest is a fine thing, my ungulate friend. How is Graklok, anyway?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 08:51 PM
"he's great. Said he liked being a pirate. He enjoyed all the crew and his friends and having each other's back. Sounds like your crew to me."

Kyrian
2007-01-25, 08:55 PM
Kyrian and Lillah appear in each other's arms, downstairs.

Mom? Dad?

McBish
2007-01-25, 08:56 PM
Lillah smiles and looks around.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 09:04 PM
*Atreyu stretches and trots downstairs to say hi to Kyrian and Lilah* "Hiya! How goes it?"

(gotta leave soon)

McBish
2007-01-25, 09:06 PM
Hi there. Doing good. How about you?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 09:07 PM
"Drank a little too much, but overall, pretty good. I'm excited about the wedding."

2007-01-25, 09:08 PM
El J appears from the back with a tray of tea and sherry. "Ahoy! I figured some refreshments would be in order."

McBish
2007-01-25, 09:09 PM
I'm looking foward to it myself. She smiles. Glad you'll be able to make it. Sounds great El J.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 09:12 PM
(I just sold the forums out for Root Beer Floats. Its nothing personal. I gotta run.)

*Atreyu bleats happily and the thought of refreshments and will mill around and make conversation. He'll talk about visiting Beholder's and playing with a kitten.*

Kyrian
2007-01-25, 09:13 PM
Good evening, Dad.

2007-01-25, 09:18 PM
El J smiles and pours Lillah a glass of sherry. "How go the plans?"

Kyrian
2007-01-25, 09:20 PM
Well, I'm in the process of sending out the invites...

McBish
2007-01-25, 09:22 PM
I am basically sitting around letting Kyrian take care of it. She smiles.

Blood
2007-01-25, 09:24 PM
Blood yawns and walks downstairs after sleeping on her pillow all day. "What? I have a legitimate excuse, other than my player was busy. Don't felines sleep like 20 hours a day or something?"

2007-01-25, 09:24 PM
El J smiles and toasts Lillah. "A wise woman if ever there was one." He nods to Blood and pours her a dish of sherry, then sets it on the floor.

Kyrian
2007-01-25, 09:25 PM
Now, unless Lillah's done something else that I'm unaware of....it seems unlikely that Wu will be able to make her dress.

Blood
2007-01-25, 09:27 PM
Blood tries the drink, not sure if she likes it. "What the hell is this?"

McBish
2007-01-25, 09:27 PM
Yeah... I guess I should see about getting one then. I wonder how long it would take Earin to make one. Or there is always the OmniShop.

2007-01-25, 09:29 PM
El J gives Blood a sly grin. "It's sherry. Amontillado, to be exact. Fortified white wine, favored by those of refined tastes. You'd care for something else?"

2007-01-25, 09:32 PM
((I gots new thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32825).))

Blood
2007-01-25, 09:32 PM
Blood coughs a couple of times. "Yeah. Like maybe a new liver."

((Let's find the Mod Goddess and force her into making a new thread. :smallbiggrin:

Edit: Or not.))