PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an artist

Ing
2006-12-08, 04:36 AM
So there any good artists out here on the forums who are looking for a project? I and a friend am starting up a webcomic and we have the first arc scripted out in rough form and just need to find an artist who can do it justice . It's a humorous grpahic novel type and should be alot of fun. PM me for more information.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-12-08, 05:09 AM
Hey there. I am no avatarists, but I have been hunting a few. Recently I find they go to water over here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)

V Awww make my post look all silly.

Lilly
2006-12-08, 05:21 AM
You would get a better response over in arts and crafts... off you go!

Ing
2006-12-10, 07:49 PM
Ok Good. The comic is going to be posted on the web. It is a comedy that will presented in graphic novel style...similar to how Erfworld is being portrayed

zegma
2006-12-15, 09:19 PM
i donno tell me what a draw and ill try it. im kinda new so...... well just tell me what to draw.

Brickwall
2006-12-15, 10:31 PM
I would, but I just started my own webcomic. If your strips are generally short, and don't require intensive art, I can probably find the time. However, don't be surprised if I take a while to do anything more than 4 panels.

And, yes, I'm really not half bad. I'm no expert, but I have proficiency in various styles of drawing, and can color fully. Plus I can frame anything you can storyboard.