4th|+3|+4|+1|+1|Buds|
4/Slashing

5th|+3|+4|+1|+1|Infect Plants|
5/Slashing

[/table]
Alignment: Any Nongood
Hit Die: 1d6

Class Skills:
Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Profession (Wis), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis)
Skill Points at Each Level: 2 + Int modifier

Damage Reduction(Ex):At first level, and every level thereafter, the Twilit Parasite's skin becomes rougher like bark and tough like vines. The exact amount of damage reduction the Twilit Parasite has is indicated by the table above.

Plant Body(Ex): The Twilit Parasite gains the strength and weaknesses of a supernatural plant. The Twilit Parasite gains Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, polymorph, and stunning. In addition, it gains a +2 bonus on saves against Mind-Affecting Abilities.

Acid Spittle(Su): As a standard action, a Twilit Parasite can make a ranged touch attack against a single opponent within 40ft. If they hit, the target takes 2d4+Con points of Acid damage.

Rooting(Ex): While mobility may be one of the most important abilities for adventurers, the Twilit Parasite can root itself in the ground as a move action, as long as it is in contact with dirt or sand. If its in contact with stone, it can make a strength check(DC 18) to root itself. A rooted Twilit Parasite can make root attacks(1 root/ level, 1d6 damage, x2 crit) against any creature touching the ground within 40ft. of the Twilit Parasite. If the Twilit Parasite moves, it is no longer rooted. A Twilit Parasite can deliver touch attacks with their roots.

Buds(Su): Once per day, as a full round action, a Twilit Parasite can make a Concentration check(DC 24) to spawn 1d4+1 Assassin Vines (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/assassinVine.htm) for 3+Con rounds. These Assassin Vines only have 2 HD and 15 hp each. In addition, they attack with an attack bonus equal to 2+ the Class level of the Twilit Parasite. Assassin Vines summoned in this manner cannot use their Entangle ability.

Infect Plants(Su): A Twilit Parasite can make a touch attack against any plant or Creature with the plant type. The creature must succeed at a Will Save (DC 15+Con) or become infected. Con/ day, a Twilit Parasite can occupy an infected plant in the same manner as a caster of the Meld into Stone spell can occupy stone. However, the Twilit Parasite can occupy plants of up to two size categories smaller than them. A Twilit Parasite can occupy this space for up to 5 minutes at a time.

Twilit Igniter
{table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special

1st|+1|+2|+0|+0|Fiery Aura

2nd|+2|+3|+0|+0|Smoke Screen

3rd|+3|+3|+1|+1|Magma Skin

4th|+4|+4|+1|+1|Fiery Chains

5th|+5|+4|+1|+1|Size Bonus

[/table]
Alignment: Any
Hit Die: 1d10

Class Skills:
Class Skills

Twilit Aquatic
{table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special

1st|+1|+2|+2|+0|Amphibious

2nd|+2|+3|+3|+0|Water Sphere

3rd|+3|+3|+3|+1|Electric Tentacles

4th|+4|+4|+4|+1|Beast Consumption

5th|+5|+4|+4|+1|Ocean Arena

[/table]
Alignment: Any
Hit Die: 1d10

Class Skills:
Class Skills

Amphibious(Ex): A first level Twilit Aquatic gains the Aquatic Subtype and the Amphibious special quality. If the Twilit Aquatic did not already have a swim speed, they gain a swim speed equal to their base land speed+10 ft. The Aquatic Subtype allows them to breath underwater normally, and the Amphibious special quality allows them to breath air and survive on land without penalty.

Water Sphere(Su): The Twilit Aquatic gains the ability to generate a field of water-like effects 2+Dex times/day. As a standard action, the Twilit Aquatic can generate this field in a 15ft. radius centered on them for 1d4+2 rounds. All creatures in the area must make swim checks(DC= 10+Dex) in order to move. In addition, all non-natural attacks take a -2 penalty to hit. If the Twilit Aquatic moves, the area is centered on their new location
All creatures within this area do have the option to use their swim speed, if they have one. If they do use their swim speed, they are not subject to a swim check in order to move. At fourth level, the radius of this effect can be increased up to 15ft. totaling a 30ft. radius.

Thomar_of_Uointer
2013-07-20, 01:03 AM
Why would you make this a prestige class? Wouldn't it make more sense as a template?

Madara
2013-07-20, 08:38 AM
Why would you make this a prestige class? Wouldn't it make more sense as a template?

I suppose it would, but a Prestige Class makes it more viable for player use, something which I would hope to use. Some of the bosses may lend themselves to templates better though, so it'll likely be a mix.

Landis963
2013-07-20, 09:26 AM
As I recall, Fyrus' chains were not a part of him, they were placed on him after the size change. Would "Fiery weapon" work better in the "fiery chains" slot?

And will there be other prestige classes for the effects of the Twilight Mirror?

Madara
2013-07-20, 11:21 AM
As I recall, Fyrus' chains were not a part of him, they were placed on him after the size change. Would "Fiery weapon" work better in the "fiery chains" slot?

And will there be other prestige classes for the effects of the Twilight Mirror?

Well, the current goal is to finish the bosses from Twilight Princess(Which I started with because I had the guide on a road trip for some reading) and then move on to OoT or Skyward Sword. As for the Fiery Chains, I'm still looking for something to fill in the slot, so the chains will be incorporated once I find a replacement for it.

AuraTwilight
2013-07-20, 02:37 PM
I suppose it would, but a Prestige Class makes it more viable for player use, something which I would hope to use. Some of the bosses may lend themselves to templates better though, so it'll likely be a mix.

If anything, a template is more viable than a prestige class, given how invaluable levels are. Just slap an LA on a template or something; there's not really any reason to take these prestige classes because they offer so little per level.

Madara
2013-07-20, 05:18 PM
If anything, a template is more viable than a prestige class, given how invaluable levels are. Just slap an LA on a template or something; there's not really any reason to take these prestige classes because they offer so little per level.

A template with LA, or a PrC with HD, Skill points, and BAB? While the template would be simpler, it's less desirable than an actual level.

AuraTwilight
2013-07-20, 05:49 PM
Except the chassis doesn't make up for the utterly terrible features. HD, skill points, and BAB advancement are not as desirable as class features, and "Natural Armor, plant body" plus a couple points of DR aren't equivalent to, say, spellcasting, or whatever else my main class gives me.

Madara
2013-07-20, 08:31 PM
Except the chassis doesn't make up for the utterly terrible features. HD, skill points, and BAB advancement are not as desirable as class features, and "Natural Armor, plant body" plus a couple points of DR aren't equivalent to, say, spellcasting, or whatever else my main class gives me.

Yeah, if you're comparing this to a full spellcasting class, you're in the wrong place...

But to be helpful, you could give suggestions for what to add. Telling me "Its bad" or "Its weak" doesn't really help much.

AuraTwilight
2013-07-20, 10:03 PM
Yeah, if you're comparing this to a full spellcasting class, you're in the wrong place...

Replace 'spellcasting' with 'incarnum', or 'psionics' or even just 'class features'. Even if I'm just playing a rogue or something, why would I pick "Amphibious" over Sneak Attack progression or Slippery Mind, or something?

But to be helpful, you could give suggestions for what to add. Telling me "Its bad" or "Its weak" doesn't really help much.

I'm trying to be helpful as best I can; the issue I'm posing is that I can't see what motivates a player to take this over their base class, whatever that base class may be, unless we're talking like a Fighter or something. What is your design goal for these classes besides 'replicating Zelda bosses'? How are these meant to play out as part of a character's build?