PDA

View Full Version : Eureka!

Varen_Tai
2006-12-12, 05:12 PM
OK, so how many of you have watched this surprisingly well-done show on Sci-Fi?

When I first saw the ads, I decided to give it a go despite my wife's retisence. I made her watch the first ep with me, and we were both delighted with the charming, funny, and clever script. We became converts to it and followed every episode thereafter.

It got renewed for next year, and I am anxiously awaiting the next season. Anyone looking for another show to track down and watch (That means you, Vorpal Tribble :smallwink:) could do a lot worse.

Greebo
2006-12-13, 12:55 PM
Wow, how did this not end up already being a topic?

Eureka is one of our favorite new shows. Its bright, funny, intelligent (although not always accurate wrt theory) and just a lot of good fun! In the arena of light sci-fi, this tops our list now! It, Doctor Who and BSG are our top 3 shows on the TiVO season pass manager. :)

Varen_Tai
2006-12-13, 01:25 PM
:thog: thog love eureka! almost better than puppies.

Hey, with that ringing endorsement, who WOULDN'T want to go track it down and watch them all now? Yay Eureka!

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-12-13, 02:39 PM
It's a great show, and it was on another thread (one I made) but it's slipped to page 2+

Draigo
2006-12-15, 01:57 PM
its one of my favorite shows :smallbiggrin:

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-01-30, 07:01 PM
It got renewed for next year, and I am anxiously awaiting the next season. Anyone looking for another show to track down and watch (That means you, Vorpal Tribble :smallwink:) could do a lot worse.
Would love to take a look, but I don't have cable or satelite. As much as I would adore having the sci-fi channel I doubt it'd be worth paying for everything just for a couple of stations :smallconfused:

J_Muller
2007-01-30, 08:19 PM
I saw a few episodes, and I thought it was pretty good.

AmoDman
2007-01-30, 10:34 PM
Would love to take a look, but I don't have cable or satelite. As much as I would adore having the sci-fi channel I doubt it'd be worth paying for everything just for a couple of stations :smallconfused:

I don't believe in watching tv shows when and where cable companies and stations demand.

In another completely un-related statement Bitlord can be a very useful program.

Take that information as you will. In other news, I have not seen Eureka, but I did want to check it out before it came on. I stopped paying for crappy cable awhile, so I forgot it'd even premiered...we'll see if/when I spend some time checking it out.