PDA

View Full Version : The Beach IV



Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Kyrian
2006-12-13, 11:03 PM
There's always been Docks, now there's a beach... for sunbathing, beach parties, romantic moments and other sandy goodness.

Feel free to swim in the sea, monsters have never been know to come this close to land. Yet......

Kyrian
2006-12-13, 11:08 PM
So what are you suggesting?

McBish
2006-12-13, 11:09 PM
Well if you can't get us any warmer, I guess we won't go swiming.

Kyrian
2006-12-13, 11:10 PM
I don't think I know anything to make us warmer for swimming...

McBish
2006-12-13, 11:11 PM
But... She smiles waiting for him to finish.

Kyrian
2006-12-13, 11:14 PM
I...might have another idea...if you're thinking what I'm thinking...

McBish
2006-12-13, 11:16 PM
Well I bet I can guess, but that might ruin the suprise. She smiles at him.

Kyrian
2006-12-13, 11:17 PM
Kyrian sits down in the sand and pulls Lillah into his lap, kissing her, continuing to warm the both of them.

McBish
2006-12-13, 11:19 PM
Lillah smiles as the black curtain fall around them.

Kenyon
2006-12-14, 12:58 AM
The Four Sarundians approach the beach, when they suddenly run into a large black curtain.

"Gah! What the hell is this thing?" Rex sputters, as he tries to get untangled from it.

"A curtain." Silver says, matter-of-factly.

"I know THAT, Silver, but what the hell's a curtain doin' in the middle of a beach?"

"Obscuring somethin', maybe?" Vinnie pokes his head through the curtain. "...oh, my. Err...carry on, citizens, nothin' to see here." He pulls his head back out, looking very embarrassed.

"So? What was it?"

Vinnie shakes his head. "Don't ask."

"But..."

Vinnie pushes the others further down the beach. "Don't worry about it, fellas! Let's just keep lookin'!"

Phil stays there, then decides to peek behind the curtain.

"Heh. Heh. Alllllriiiiiight..."

"PHIL! GET'CHER ASS OVER HERE!"

"Eep!" Phil pulls out from the curtains, and runs after the others.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-14, 01:06 AM
The armoured man walks up out of the water, having not found Kenyon.

Kenyon
2006-12-14, 01:10 AM
The Sarundians continue to comb the beach for clues when they see the armored man appear.

"Hey, Metallo! You find any sign of 'im?"

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-14, 01:15 AM
No, damnit. Where the hell is he? The armoured man is strangely not at all wet, despite being in the water just recently

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-14, 01:17 AM
The Four Sarundians approach the beach, when they suddenly run into a large black curtain.

"Gah! What the hell is this thing?" Rex sputters, as he tries to get untangled from it.

"A curtain." Silver says, matter-of-factly.

"I know THAT, Silver, but what the hell's a curtain doin' in the middle of a beach?"

"Obscuring somethin', maybe?" Vinnie pokes his head through the curtain. "...oh, my. Err...carry on, citizens, nothin' to see here." He pulls his head back out, looking very embarrassed.

"So? What was it?"

Vinnie shakes his head. "Don't ask."

"But..."

Vinnie pushes the others further down the beach. "Don't worry about it, fellas! Let's just keep lookin'!"

Phil stays there, then decides to peek behind the curtain.

"Heh. Heh. Alllllriiiiiight..."

"PHIL! GET'CHER ASS OVER HERE!"

"Eep!" Phil pulls out from the curtains, and runs after the others.

((ROFL! That is all.))

Kenyon
2006-12-14, 01:25 AM
"That's what I wanna know." Rex look very determined.

Vinnie gives his friend an odd look. "Y'don't think he's dead, do you?"

"The genius son of Dr. Trammel? The rifleman who almost singlehandedly held th'line at Easton? I doubt it. He may've gotten rusty since leavin' the service, but I don't think he'd do somethin' so reckless if he didn't think he'd survive."

"What now?"

"Silver, you stay here, see if he washes up. If he did screw up, odds are we'll find what's left of him here. The rest of us should check around Town. If he's alive, he's probably holed up somewhere. We need to find friends, family, any associates he might have, and check them all. Don't leave a damn building unchecked!"

The others nod, and head their separate ways into town, except for Silver, who sits down at the edge of the tide line, waiting for a body to wash up.

((Well, that was certainly fun! Thanks for playing, everyone.))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-14, 01:28 AM
Well shock standing on this beach. I'm going finding... A low clicking noise comes from within the armoured man's armour, which then starts humming. He stalks off across the sand.

((Aww, no finding Kenyon for me tonight...))

Kenyon
2006-12-14, 01:32 AM
((Well, if you want, I suppose I can hang on a bit longer...))

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-14, 01:35 AM
((Shouldn't take long with all my friendly high-tech extra equipment. This armour is strictly modified beyond belief))

Kyrian
2006-12-14, 06:46 AM
Phil stays there, then decides to peek behind the curtain.

"Heh. Heh. Alllllriiiiiight..."

"PHIL! GET'CHER ASS OVER HERE!"

"Eep!" Phil pulls out from the curtains, and runs after the others.


((Paul is a dead man. :smallbiggrin:))

Caihana
2006-12-14, 09:38 AM
Caihana wanders onto the beach before sitting just where the water comes into, watching the waves come in.

danielf
2006-12-14, 11:03 AM
Luck water...

Caihana
2006-12-14, 11:09 AM
Caihana looks around the beach before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Kyrian
2006-12-14, 12:00 PM
Kyrian wakes up and pulls Lillah closer.

McBish
2006-12-14, 12:07 PM
Lillah wakes up and gives him a kiss.

Kyrian
2006-12-14, 12:09 PM
How's that for a suprise? Kyrian plays with her hair and wraps them both tighter in the blankets he summoned last night.

McBish
2006-12-14, 12:11 PM
Wonderful.

Kyrian
2006-12-14, 12:14 PM
Kyrian kisses her.

McBish
2006-12-14, 12:15 PM
But maybe we should head home before anyone stumbles onto us.

Kyrian
2006-12-14, 12:17 PM
That's probably a good idea. Kyrian kisses her again and both them and all their clothing and stuff vanishes.

Deadly
2006-12-14, 12:29 PM
Kio wakes up and blinks a bit at the light. She sits up and looks at the sea thoughtfully.

Kenyon
2006-12-14, 12:49 PM
((Paul is a dead man. :smallbiggrin:))


((I'll make sure to warn Paul, whoever he is. :smallwink: ))

Deadly
2006-12-14, 02:05 PM
Kio looks at Jor and smiles Want to go someplace warmer?

Wukei
2006-12-14, 02:12 PM
Jormungandr rests on a rock, not far off, in his half-snake form. Sunbathing.

It's perfectly nice here...if you like it.

Deadly
2006-12-14, 02:13 PM
Kio stands up and walks over to him Or maybe not. I'm fine if you are. she grins and sits down next to him.

She takes off her dress and chainshirt and lies down to join in the sunbathing. It's actually not that bad today, considering the season.

Wukei
2006-12-14, 02:44 PM
He nods, smiling. Indeed. I quite enjoy a good rock.

Deadly
2006-12-14, 02:45 PM
She smiles I imagine that. I prefer the sand myself.

Kyrian
2006-12-14, 02:46 PM
((I'll make sure to warn Paul, whoever he is. :smallwink: ))

((Hey, I had like no sleep and tried typing while I was half asleep. :smalltongue:))

Wukei
2006-12-14, 02:48 PM
He chuckles, Well...sand can be warm...but a rock is a bit better.

Deadly
2006-12-14, 02:52 PM
She grins It's a bit too hard for me...

Wukei
2006-12-14, 02:55 PM
Jormungandr sneezes and curls his tail up tighter under him.

Deadly
2006-12-14, 02:59 PM
Kio turns her head and looks at him Are you ok?

Wukei
2006-12-14, 03:00 PM
He shrugs, and his tail seems to shrug with him. I never do well this time of year...

Deadly
2006-12-14, 03:06 PM
We could go inside, or find a place where it's not winter... that's one of the great thing about wandering, you can follow the seasons as you like - summer all year she grins

Wukei
2006-12-14, 03:07 PM
He nods, It's what I used to do...but do you really wish to leave the town?

Deadly
2006-12-14, 03:10 PM
She sits up and smiles at him I don't mind. I can always return and I have no pressing business at the moment.

Wukei
2006-12-14, 03:11 PM
He smiles before sneezing again, Well, a vacation might be what the doctor ordered.

Deadly
2006-12-14, 03:12 PM
That's a wise doctor... so, whereto?

Wukei
2006-12-14, 03:15 PM
He shrugs, I hear calimport is really nice any time of year. If you like deserts.

Deadly
2006-12-14, 03:16 PM
She thinks Doesn't sound bad.

Wukei
2006-12-14, 03:19 PM
He smiles, Lots of sand and rocks. Sounds great.

Deadly
2006-12-14, 03:23 PM
She grins Great. So, how do we get there? I don't think I've ever been there before.

Wukei
2006-12-14, 03:29 PM
He smiles, My dear...I'm a god...well, a demigod...but the same thing...

Deadly
2006-12-14, 03:31 PM
So... should we go? she grins and takes his hand

Wukei
2006-12-14, 03:31 PM
He stands, taking his fully human form. Water begins to swirl around their feet. It will be fun...

Deadly
2006-12-14, 03:35 PM
She smiles Oh, I'm sure it will

Wukei
2006-12-14, 03:39 PM
They disappear in the swirl of water.

Glint Gemseeker
2006-12-14, 04:23 PM
A gnome and a large man, both surrounded by barrels, head toward the longship on the beach. After dumping their cargo in the ship, they clamber on.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 05:09 PM
Kezo walks out onto the beach, having returned to the town after a long time away and stares out to the sea

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 05:19 PM
Illuna walks out to the beach. She sees someone and starts pick up her pace towards him.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 05:25 PM
He turns slighty and spots her
Evening. Knew I'd find you here.

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 05:28 PM
A large smile appears on her face. So glad I found you.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 05:30 PM
Some things needed sorting...but all that's done now.

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 05:31 PM
What did you need to do? She gently grabs his hand.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 05:33 PM
There was a will that needed sorting out back home.

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 05:36 PM
Well I hope that went over well. Any trouble?

Kezo
2006-12-14, 05:40 PM
Just the paperwork

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 05:41 PM
That's good. I missed you so much.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 05:46 PM
I missed you
He hugs her tightly

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 05:49 PM
She returns the embrace and lays her head on his shoulder tired from her travel.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 05:50 PM
What've you been up to while I've been gone?

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 05:53 PM
I also had to deal with some family things. An old uncle got a hold of me and filled me in on some family things that have been going on. But it was just horrible being away from you this long.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 05:56 PM
I know the feeling...

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 05:59 PM
Do you still have Kanturs old house in the nice part of town?

Kezo
2006-12-14, 06:00 PM
I have all of them...

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 06:03 PM
Just the two? Or more?

Kezo
2006-12-14, 06:10 PM
Three. Two here and the family home.

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 06:11 PM
Wow, so is Kantur completely out of the picture then?

Kezo
2006-12-14, 06:13 PM
He's back. Somewhere. His sword disappeared and the person I sent to find out if he was here never showed up again.

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 06:15 PM
Should we be worried?

Kezo
2006-12-14, 06:19 PM
Possibly, the person I sent isn't the most sane at the best of times really...

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 06:20 PM
Well how many people are?

Kezo
2006-12-14, 06:24 PM
True...I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 06:27 PM
I hope not. She kisses his cheek.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 06:31 PM
That's odd, we're on the beach and there's no lioness attacking us...

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 06:33 PM
Hey your right that is odd......but don't say anything you might draw her out. She smiles at him and pushes him a little.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 06:36 PM
It would've arrived long before now...
He smiles and kisses her softly

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 06:38 PM
I'm not complaining at all.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 06:40 PM
Neither am I

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 06:46 PM
She sits down on the sand and watches the waves crash.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 06:48 PM
He sits down beside her and cuddles into her

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 06:50 PM
She lays her head on his shoulder

Kezo
2006-12-14, 06:53 PM
He picks up some sand in his fingers and sprinkles it in her hair

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 06:56 PM
She picks up some sand and gently tosses it back at him. Do you mind?

Kezo
2006-12-14, 07:03 PM
Not really, no.
He sticks his tongue out at her

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 07:04 PM
She sticks out her tongue back and tries to push him over in the sand.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 07:05 PM
He falls back into the sand laughing

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 07:12 PM
She rolls on top of him playfully.

Kezo
2006-12-14, 07:15 PM
He runs his fingers slowly up her back and kisses her.

((I've got about one more post before I have to go))

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 07:22 PM
She shivers and returns his kiss.

((Yeah I need to get going soon too))

Kezo
2006-12-14, 07:31 PM
He lays there staring up at her, running a nearly sand free hand (Well, it is a beach....) through her hair

((And I'm off. Night.))

CharmedChaos
2006-12-14, 07:34 PM
She lays there and stares back at him, feeling safe.

((Night))

Admiral One
2006-12-14, 08:48 PM
A snake comes off the longship and begins sliping through the sand. It avoids any couples it comes across, but makes sure they are not a threat. He eventually slithers back onto the ship, his reconissance mission complete.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-14, 10:04 PM
Muffy! Wake up. Its a whole new thread and there's a strange black curtain way off in the distance.

*The llama groggily wakes up and stares. He trots over to investigate the phenomenon and soon retreats after making a listen check.* "Don't worry, kids. Its just Kyrian. He left his sword out. He's probably playing closely with.....who did I hear he was with now? Anyway, he's busy. Come on, I"ll take you to the Temple. errrr....actually, we'll go back to Alarra's and you two can munch on candy."
"Atreyu, what's going on at the Temple? Are you in trouble?"
"Nah, not me. Fenric's got some legal mess to take care of and it may involve some undead. I'll bring you two back during the next full moon party. Come on and saddle up."

*The kids hop on and the trio ride out.*

Caihana
2006-12-15, 09:08 AM
Caihana wakes finally and heads off, still looking slightly tired.

wxdruid
2006-12-15, 01:34 PM
Thecla comes down to the beach for a quick roll in the sand and then she leaves.

Kenyon
2006-12-16, 01:15 AM
Silver sleeps on the beach, using what appears to be a torn-down black curtain as a sleeping bag.

Suddenly, Phil runs onto the beach, and kicks Silver.

"Hey! Wake up, stupid!"

Silver snorts, and comes to. "What?"

"I've got news on Kenyon! We need to meet Rex right now!"

"The boss said..."

"Dammit, Silver, he's not dead! He's disappeared into some other realm'r somethin'! We need to let Rex know, so we can figure out what to do!"

Silver gets up from his curtainy bed, and follows Phil as he runs back to town.

Mr. Moon
2006-12-16, 09:31 PM
Moon Called arrives on the beach, and sighs as she looks out onto the beautiful landscape. Still humming under her breath, she walks up to the waters edge and dips a foot into the water, only to pull it back at the coldness. A smile pulling at her lips, Moon Called pulls off her dress so that she's only wearing her under clothes, races into the water, and begins to splash around.

[hr]

Her swim compleat, Moon Called climbs out of the water. She sumons a big ball of fire that sourounds her. When the fire faids away, she is standing there, totaly dry and unsineged. Moon Called puts her clothes back on, she heads back to the streets.

Admiral One
2006-12-18, 05:55 PM
The longship packs up and leaves within 10 minutes.

((sorry, late, shoulda posted this earlier, folow on the seperate thread: the Dark Viper (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1693362#post1693362)))

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 06:53 PM
Jonnadiah strolls up onto the beach and sits down in the sand, distant from every other bather, still covered in his robes. He pulls his cloak over his head.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 07:33 PM
A good distance away from anyone on the beach the water begins to ripple, and slowly it begins to part. A short, pale robed figure emerges from the murky depths, the black gems enlaid into his crimson robe glitter in the sun as he advances slowly onto the beach. He appears to be muttering to himself as he trudges through the sand, taking a seat against a large rock some distance away from the water line. He takes the obsidian staff from his back and rests it on his lap, stroking it as he sits and continues to mutter to himself.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 07:35 PM
Jonnadiah notices the solitary person on the beach and a grin spreads across his face.

He mutters a brief incantation and the Sand under the stranger begins to shift and fall downward relative to the rest of the beach.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 07:39 PM
The crimson robed figure glances over at Jonnadiah as the sand begins to shift and sink, he tilts his staff slightly in that direction and makes a small circular motion with his hand, and just as the sand shifted and sank beneath him the sand shifted, and actually raised itself upward, below Jonnadiah.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 07:45 PM
Jonnadiah smirks and jumps off the rising pillar of sand just as a Purple Wurm blasts up through the sand under the stranger.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 07:50 PM
The robed figure leaps into the air just as the sand beneath him begins to shift, signaling the arrival of the purple wurm. With a quick flick of the wrist he continues upward instead of falling back down, he turns his attention to the purple wurm below him and shakes his head, to close a call for his likes. He tilts his staff at the great wurm and draws a small rune in the air, he smirks and gives a small cackle as the beast slowly freezes over.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 07:52 PM
Jonnadiah curses and snaps his fingers, massive bolts of lightning play across the entire sky, striking the water, sand and pretty much everything in sight.

(Anyone who's on the beach should be making reflex saves and the like, it's quite the storm)

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 07:56 PM
The robed figure hovers for a moment as the storm builds up, lauging a little at the sensless destruction, somehow taking joy from it. He nimbly dodges a lightning bolt as it passes behind him, he immediatly rushes forward, weaving his way around the lightning bolts and drawing an assortment of runes in front of him as he flys. His hood flys back as he charges, his tangled red hair flying in all dicrection as the wind rushes through it. As he passes over Jonnadiah he points a finger at him and sending a massive gust of freezing cold winds in his direction.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 08:00 PM
Jonnadiah snaps his fingers again and begins to glow furiously red. Soon, his entire body is engulfed in flames and he shrugs off the man's attacks.

Jonnadiah rises in the air to meet his foe.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 08:05 PM
The pale figure laughs, reveling in the joy of combat, he lifts one gloved hand in front of his face and with a small snap of his fingers two figures, identical to the robed man, appear at his sides. He stands, glaring at Jonnadiah.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 08:06 PM
"I know that one too"

Jonnadiah mimiks his opponent's move and creates three mirror images, who immediately begin to dance around.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 08:09 PM
"So it seems," He descends slightly and raises his staff, twirling it in a circular motion. Suddenly an immense burst of blinding, searing light explodes a few inches from Jonnadiahs face.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 08:11 PM
Jonnadiah screams, managing to close his eyes just in time to reduce the blinding effect to those annoying purple dots. Screaming with fury, he sheds his flaming shell (as do his clones) in a massive fire wave that fizzles out about 500 feet in either direction, searing the edge of the docks.

McBish
2006-12-18, 08:14 PM
The mutt wanders onto the beach wondering if crazy druid lady was kicking up another storm. He dodges the lightning and looks up and groans as he sees 5 people flying and shooting spells. Farging spell casters. Then he sees the fire flying at him and curls up into a ball as it hits him burning him badly.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 08:15 PM
Just as the flames reach him, Aloysius pulls up a wall of ice in front of him, preventing the flames from getting anywhere near him, his clones act in a simlar fashion. He, and his clones, fly at Jonnadiah, twirling his staff once more and chanting as he charges. Just as hears he lowers his staff and looks straigt at Jonnadiah, opening his mouth wide and exhaling a scouring blast of wind.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 08:17 PM
Without a second thought, Jonnadiah throws up his arms and the breath attack shoots harmlessly upwards.

He then snaps his fingers and four medium air djinni appear behind the cloaked figure.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 08:20 PM
Aloysius whilrs around to see the Djinni appear as Jonnadiah snaps, he hesitates for a second, leaving himself open, the djinni maged to get off a hit, causing a deep gash in Aloysius' robes on his left arm. He curses to himself and whirls around again, ignoring the djinni. He shoots upward and raises his staff above him, chanting as he does so. The clouds begin to part as hundreds of small meteors begin to rain down from the heavens.

McBish
2006-12-18, 08:22 PM
Ow, ow, ow. Right let them calm down before arresting them. Good advice.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 08:23 PM
Jonnadiah winks and shouts "We'd make a good team"

He raises up 10 feet from the cloaked figure and claps. Hundreds of more meteors begin falling on the Beach/docks/Slum

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 08:26 PM
Aloysius nods, "If only we werent fighting," he shouts back. "Oh well, to bad I have to kill you." He flips his hood back on and adjusts his gloves, he waves his right arm through the air drawing out a huge rune, sending a blinding spray of colors at Jonnadiah.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 08:27 PM
"Sir, I invented that technique! You do not even know who you are fighting!" [insert common knowledge bit here]

Jonnadiah snaps his fingers and dismisses the Color Spray without a second glace.

"My proposition still stands."

McBish
2006-12-18, 08:27 PM
The mutt tries to dodge the blows and ends up flying back from the impact. He lays on his side. Ow, right time to run or rather limp away. The mutt starts to crawl away.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 08:30 PM
"Well, It seems we scared off the local athorities... Such easy prey... Perhaps it is best if we work together..." He flys towards jonnadiah, stopping next to him, whispering in his ear, "Although I think it best if we vacate the area first."

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 08:32 PM
Jonnadiah winks and motions with his eyes to follow.

He then teleports away.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 08:33 PM
An instant later two of the three robed figures vanish. The remaining figure descends and lands on the beach, winded and out of breath.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-18, 08:34 PM
Two Jonnadiah's also fall to the beach, one running off towards the slums and the other towards town.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-18, 08:42 PM
The tattered man stands, his robes billowing in the wind as he slowly walks towards town.

AmberVael
2006-12-18, 09:06 PM
Vael runs out onto the beach and looks around. He notes something, curses, and vanishes.
The Masters appear, frown when they detect three teleports, then follow Jonnadiah's.

Renegade Paladin
2006-12-18, 09:26 PM
Gaheris and Percival flew low over the beach, surveying the damage. Neither of them caught sight of the wizards, though. Gaheris shook his head and wheeled Percival back towards Town, hoping to catch sight again if they resumed their battle in a more populated area.

Penguinizer
2006-12-19, 12:39 AM
The Penguins now fly around, trying to find traces of where all the commotion went.

And leave towards to Trogs in apparent boredom.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-19, 07:26 PM
The monstrous purple worm, once frozen, begins to thaw.

A few moments later the beast is free from its frozen tomb, and begins to rampage about the beach, attacking any and all that are near it.

Seft Sirag
2006-12-19, 08:19 PM
Anna steps onto the beach, and strolls along close to the water for a while.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-19, 08:22 PM
A tall, lanky figure walks towards the beach from the town. His eyes glow an onimous red and he more hops than walks.

He spots the large wurm rampaging on the shore.

His facial expression does not change, and he begins to speak telepathically Hello beastie. ((Yes, PotC FTW)) His eyes begin to glow cyan and the wurm's mind feels as though it's being squeezed like a sponge.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-19, 08:54 PM
The wurm raises itself skyward and lets out a rage filled roar, it retreats back into the hole that it had first emerged from. The sand begins to shift as the beast moves beneath it towards the tall figure that attacked it.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-19, 08:57 PM
The man's eyes turn green as teh sand under his feet begins to solidify into a solid sandstone concrete approximately 10 feet thick and 80 feet in either direction except upwards.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-19, 09:00 PM
The beast abruptly emerges from the sand as it collides with the concrete wall. It throws itself on the surface and begins to worm its way towards the man, although despite its best efforts it moves rather slowly.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-19, 09:01 PM
The man's eys shift back to blue as the squeezing on the wurm's brain becomes more and more noticable.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-19, 09:04 PM
The worm lifts its 'head' in rage as it churns forward, opening its gaping maw as it nears the man, readying itself to swallow the small being.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-19, 09:06 PM
The man looks upward and his eyes shift to a blinding white. The wurms open mouth is about to fall prey to a massive blast of glass shards and wind.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-19, 09:08 PM
The shards impale the worm from the inside, causing blood to pour from the sides of its mouth and trickling down its throat. It once again hoists itself skyward, roaring in anger, and throws itself downward, attempting to drop all of its massive weight onto the small man.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-19, 09:11 PM
The man's eyes grow yellow and he disappears for a breif second before reappearing above the wurm. As he falls, his eyes glow green and a massive, transluscent sword swipes down, gashing at the wurm's back.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-19, 09:13 PM
The worm criese out in pain, blood flowing now from both its mouth and its back. It rolls itself over and coiles up into a tight spiral, in hopes of pinning the man within said spiral.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-19, 09:15 PM
The man's eyes again glow yellow, he disappears, then reappears about 300 feet away. Where he was is an effigy of himself.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-19, 09:18 PM
The worm, unaware of the houdini act, continues to squeeze the life out of the effigy.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-19, 09:20 PM
The effegy explodes.

Kaboom

DarkSetzer
2006-12-19, 09:21 PM
The worm screams in pain as the effigy explodes, wrapped within the coils of its emmense body. The worm lifts its head and gives one final roar before collapsing to the ground, a rather large hole in its sides, deadly stomach acids pouring out.

Jonnadiah
2006-12-19, 09:31 PM
The man hops away towards the docks, seemingly apathetic about the wurm carcas.

McBish
2006-12-20, 08:16 PM
The mutt wanders onto the beach and starts to sniff around.

He sniffs around the purple wurm and then around the area where the fight was. Farging mages. Always blowing stuff up.

The mutt heads back into Town.

Dark_Wind
2006-12-21, 04:33 PM
Dougal strides out onto the beach, and immediately picks out the site of the battle. He walks over the scorched sand and purple worm guts, examining the area closely. I'm no mage, but I know power when I see it. For all that, though, this fight accomplished little. What are those two playing at?

Jonnadiah
2006-12-21, 04:34 PM
Babhdàn returns to the beach the next day and sees the wurm carcass still rotting away in the sun.

Off with you.

The plane rips slightly, and the carcass is sucked into the void. He continues to survey the beach, looking for any traces of evidence. He softens the sand where one of the mages created a giant wall and flattens the sand where the wurm blasted up from the Earth.

He scribbles a few notes on his scroll then continues on towards teh docks.

Dark_Wind
2006-12-21, 04:39 PM
Dougal watches Babhdàn from a distance and then turns and heads for the guild hall.

Seft Sirag
2006-12-23, 06:20 AM
After three days, Anna walks away from the beach back into town.

Argenteus
2006-12-23, 11:42 AM
Argenteus comes to the beach. He sits down on the sand and stares at the sea.

AmberVael
2006-12-24, 09:27 PM
Maal comes out to the beach and looks out over the ocean, then drops his haversack and takes off his cloak and shirt. He leaps into the sea with a precise, natural dive and doesn't surface for quite some time...
Hours later he neatly leaps out of the water and lands on the shore feet first. He hums to himself as the water on him simply flings itself off of him, and then Maal picks up his shirt and cloak, flinging them over his shoulder along with his haversack. He walks back to town.

wxdruid
2006-12-25, 12:31 AM
Snow softly falls overnight, covering everything with a soft white blanket. All sounds are muted as the world turns into a white winter wonderland. The beach is an undisturbed wilderness of shapes underneath the white blanket waiting to be discovered.

AmberVael
2006-12-25, 09:42 PM
Maal comes back out to the beach and repeats what he did the day before.
[hr]
Maal leaps back out of the water and puts on his shirt and cloak before going back to town.

McBish
2006-12-26, 10:28 PM
Lillah and several thug's appear on the beach. She activates the card she got from Ms E. But she is quickly teleported away again. The rest of the men also teleport away seperatly.

Kyrian
2006-12-26, 10:49 PM
Kyrian appears on the beach.

LILLAH!

He looks around.

AmberVael
2006-12-26, 10:50 PM
Earin appears near the docks and runs over to Kyrian, wishing that he could teleport into non-shadow filled areas.

McBish
2006-12-26, 10:50 PM
He spots what looks like a spot where there was a large gathering. The foot prints in the snow seem fresh.

Kyrian
2006-12-26, 10:51 PM
Kyrian tries another trace teleport, and tries to narrow it down to sense Lillah's energies.

AmberVael
2006-12-26, 10:52 PM
Earin waits anxiously.

McBish
2006-12-26, 10:53 PM
He can sense several teleports. Trying to home in on Lillah he can narrow it down to about 3 possiblities.

Kyrian
2006-12-26, 10:54 PM
I've got three choices...give me a minute...

Kyrian looks to see what those three possibilities are.

AmberVael
2006-12-26, 10:55 PM
Earin sighs and manifests his own Trace Teleport so he can know exactly which ones Kyrian is talking about.

McBish
2006-12-26, 10:55 PM
One leads to Trog's and the other two lead to cities in a distant land. The cities are close by each other.

Kyrian
2006-12-26, 10:55 PM
Which one do you think?

McBish
2006-12-26, 10:57 PM
Earin should see the same thing as Kyrian.

AmberVael
2006-12-26, 10:58 PM
"Well, I highly doubt they are in Trog's. Lets go to the cities."
Earin's eyes glow a vibrant blue for a moment before the glow subsides.

Kyrian
2006-12-26, 10:59 PM
Alright, got a preference?

McBish
2006-12-26, 10:59 PM
((I'm not going to make threads for these. I'll AIM it for you guys, ok?))

AmberVael
2006-12-26, 10:59 PM
"We're going to split, right? It'll be easy enough to contact one another should we find her, and we can both teleport."
((Kdokey))

Kyrian
2006-12-26, 11:01 PM
That is true. Maybe that's the best call. Cover more ground, faster.

AmberVael
2006-12-26, 11:02 PM
"Alright then. You go ahead and take one, I'll take the other."

Kyrian
2006-12-26, 11:04 PM
Last one to find her buys a round at Trog's?

Kyrian gives a smile, although it's apparent that he's forcing it. He vanishes, going to the city that's farthest from Town.

AmberVael
2006-12-27, 04:00 AM
Earin traces Kyrian's teleport and goes to the other city.
[hr]
Maal comes out onto the beach and without even taking off his cloak he dives into the water.
[hr]
Maal resurfaces, breathing hard.
Close call, that.
He shakes what water he can off of his cloak and trudges his way back to Trog's.

GuesssWho
2006-12-29, 03:43 PM
Sasic finds a lonely spot on the beach and dives into the water. Cold, but refreshing, she says to herself. Thank all the gods for small favors, eh?
And she goes deeper.

Caihana
2006-12-30, 07:34 PM
Caihana walks out onto the beach and sits up against a rock, staring out at the water.

Eventually she picks herself up and heads back into town

Rebonack
2007-01-01, 12:22 PM
Hey Regiji!

One of Regiji's smoldering emerald eyes pops open.

"What is it, Sal?"

You told me to alert you if I detected in rifts originating from that fortress Elya had been taken to.

Regiji becomes very alert very quickly. His stands, having curled himself up atop a rocky precipice overlooking the waves to think. His wings unfurl, then he launches himself skyward.

"Directions as I go Sal. Where are they?"

At the temple of Inari.

Regiji's eyes narrow as he realizes exactly what this means.

GuesssWho
2007-01-02, 12:06 AM
Sasic explodes out of the water, laughing uproariously.
"Ye gods, I missed swimming!" she cries-and she runs back up the beach, grinning.

Ramza Hawkwing
2007-01-02, 12:44 AM
Me payed, me payed!

A rough looking man runs onto the sand from the streets, holding a mug of grog in his hands. He runs straight out into the water, where he immeadiately loses the mug. He yells out and runs off again.

Me want grog!

Rebonack
2007-01-03, 11:50 AM
A fist sized, cobalt-blue orb darts off the Streets and down to the Beach. A soft blue light imitates from object and begins scanning over the sand. It then begins to sing the Secret Mission Song, which it makes up as it goes.

Nine Hours Later...

"Yay! I'm done with my secret sand mission!" the probe exults, then zips away from the beach.

Admiral One
2007-01-04, 02:18 PM
Salner walks down to the sea and pulls out a long strip of leather. Whipping it in front of him, he catches the other end and holds it out in front of himself. The leather stays up and a chariot with a pair of horses materializes in front of Salner, with the leather strap acting as reins. He steps on and the chariot takes off across the water.

Nevrmore
2007-01-04, 06:45 PM
Alright, I have to admit; This is pretty cool.

Descartes coasts around near the shoreline, allowing his new fin to slice through the water's surface and stick upwards like a trophy. He had never thought about eating the brain of a shark, or much less any nautical creature, before. He streamlined along the shallow banks, looking around for any dumb thralls whom he might devour and/or Brain Snare.

wxdruid
2007-01-05, 07:34 PM
Gwen walks down to the beach and sits down, she stares out to sea and quietly practices a few of her weather spells. As she quietly and thoroughly swears about men.

Rebonack
2007-01-05, 07:42 PM
A fist-sized, cobalt blue orb begins to near Gwen, scanning over the beach with a soft cyan light. Upon spotting her it bounces toward her location with about as much hop in it's path as a box full of springs.

"Hi!" the orb enthuses, sounding far happier than any creature or object should ever be. "Are you here to help me count?"

Nevrmore
2007-01-05, 07:43 PM
Gwen walks down to the beach and sits down, she stares out to sea and quietly practices a few of her weather spells. As she quietly and thoroughly swears about men.
((Hawk is nothing without his pride and he'll be damned if you complain about it! DAMNED!!))

wxdruid
2007-01-05, 07:46 PM
No, I'm not here to count. I seem to want something that I'm never destined to have.

Rebonack
2007-01-05, 07:50 PM
"And so you're going to find that at the Beach?" the orb coos as it rolls in the sand. "I find lots of neat stuff here too! Like rocks and seaweed and a shiny copper coin and a dead crab!"

It then bounces along toward the surf, startling up a swarm of sand fleas.

wxdruid
2007-01-05, 07:53 PM
No, it isn't at the beach. I don't know where it is.

Rebonack
2007-01-05, 08:02 PM
The orb suddenly zip toward Gwen, stopping about a foot away and flinging some sea-water on her. Due to how hyper it behaves it was probably an accident.

"I can help you find it!" the orb bubbles. "I'm really really good at finding things!"

wxdruid
2007-01-05, 08:06 PM
I don't think you can find emotions, you can't touch them.

Rebonack
2007-01-05, 08:15 PM
"I can if I get an MRI of what has the emotions!" the probe says with an extreme degree of satisfaction. Then it halts mid-bounce. "Unless you aren't looking for emotions. If you want to feel emotions I can't help..." it sounds saddened at the thought that it won't be able to help find something.

wxdruid
2007-01-05, 08:16 PM
Gwen looks at him curiously, a Meal-Ready-to-Eat (MRE)

Rebonack
2007-01-05, 08:21 PM
"It's like a picture of yo-"

"There you are!" Regiji yells to the probe as he crests a sand dune. He then addresses Gwen. "I really hope that thing hasn't been bothering you. I figured no one would be here for it to bug since it's been so cold lately."

wxdruid
2007-01-05, 08:23 PM
No, not really.

Rebonack
2007-01-05, 08:35 PM
The vampire back at the tavern has been apprehended.

"Thanks Sal," Regiji says to apparently no one and then points at the orb. "In the pack."

"Yay! Regiji came to get me!" it enthuses while diving into the man's backpack.

He then responds to Gwen.

"Well, it has the tendency to grate on some people's nerves. Glad it wasn't being a nuisance," he pauses for a moment. "One of your attackers has been detained temporarily back at the tavern. I figured you would want to know."

Regiji turns and heads back over the dune from wince he came.

wxdruid
2007-01-05, 08:37 PM
Thank you, I appreciate the information. Gwen wildshapes into a tabby cat and digs a small hollow in the sand where she curls up. She lets the snow slowly cover her.

((she's protected from the elements, so no, she isn't going to freeze to death.))

------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen, the cat, wakes up and shakes the snow off, she pads back into Town.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-06, 11:59 PM
Iames, Vera, and Aerin appear on the beach.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 12:00 AM
Verdandi smiles and looks around, then winces, putting one hand on her forehead.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:04 AM
Aerin looks around as well.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:04 AM
Your headache?

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 12:05 AM
Verdandi nods and removes her hand from her head. She squeezes Iames's hand and smiles at him. I will be okay.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:08 AM
Iames nods and smiles back. Okay. He squeezes her hand and starts walking along the snow-covered beach.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 12:11 AM
Verdandi looks at the snow and begins thinking of her old life.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:14 AM
Aerin walks along, reflecting on the changes in her life since she's come to Town.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:15 AM
Iames is silent, content with Aerin and Vera's company, leaving them to their thoughts.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 12:17 AM
A few tears come to Verdandi's eyes as she thinks of everyone she knows that she has left behind.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:21 AM
Iames glances at Vera and notices the shine in her eyes. He squeezes her hand. Are you okay?

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 12:22 AM
I'm- I think- Verdandi stops walking and closes her eyes.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:25 AM
Iames stops with her and waits for her to continue.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:26 AM
Aerin continues for another step before realizing that Iames and Vera have stopped; she then stops as well and turns to watch.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 12:28 AM
I just miss Valhalla sometimes. Verdandi stares down at the snow.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:31 AM
Iames nods. I can understand that. Maybe we could go there sometime?

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 12:34 AM
Maybe... Verdandi looks doubtful.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:35 AM
Aerin moves closer to Vera and hugs her. Is there anything we can do?

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 12:39 AM
I- I don't know. Maybe- no. Verdandi hugs Aerin, trying to work it all out.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:43 AM
Iames considers joining the hug, but decides that the wings would make it entirely too awkward, so he settles for projecting an undercurrent of love and support.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 12:45 AM
Verdandi pulls away after a moment and sighs, wondering what she should do.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:47 AM
Aerin steps back to give Vera room to think. Catching the edges of Iames's projection, she shoots him a Look.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:48 AM
Catching the meaning of Aerin's Look, Iames backs off on the projection. It's still there, but much less noticeable.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 12:50 AM
Verdandi shakes her head and takes Iames's hand again,

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 12:56 AM
Iames squeezes it. Keep walking?

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 12:57 AM
Its all we can do. Verdandi brushes away a tear.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:00 AM
Iames nods and starts walking again. He pulls Vera closer and puts his arm around her waist.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:01 AM
Aerin starts walking behind them.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 01:02 AM
Verdandi holds a wing across his back and looks at him with sad smile on her face.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:09 AM
I'm sorry, Iames says. I can't help but feel that this is all at least partially my fault.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 01:12 AM
Verdandi looks away from him, unable to think of a response.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:16 AM
Aerin's eyes begin to droop, and she stifles a yawn.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:19 AM
Iames can't think of anything more to say, so he falls silent.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 01:21 AM
Verdandi turns and looks at Iames, then hugs him and puts her head on his shoulder.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:27 AM
Iames smiles a bit and rests his head on hers.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 01:30 AM
When did things get so complicated?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:36 AM
I don't know.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 01:39 AM
Verdandi sags in his arms, a few tears in her eyes.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:39 AM
Aerin's eye fltter closed, then open again. They immediatey begin to droop again.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:40 AM
Iames cradles her in his arms.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 01:41 AM
Lets just go home.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:44 AM
Okay, Iames says.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:45 AM
Aerin goes over to Iames and puts her hand on his shoulder.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:46 AM
Iames transports them all to the bedroom.