PDA

View Full Version : [RWBY] Icarion Institution

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 01:05 AM
Welcome to Icarion!

The most prestigious private school for Hunters around. Here young prodigies hone their skills under the watchful eye of headmaster Remington and his staff.

The most important thing to note about this school is that it is a PRIVATE one. Students can send in applications to join, but more often than not they're used for starting fires than actually read. And all the staff was approached at one point at another as well, either by the headmaster himself, or his secretary Artsenis. Thus getting into this school is by invitation only. That said, there are policies in place for visitors. Speak to Artsenis to learn more.

School Grounds
The academy itself has about what you'd expect for such a place. Dorms, Main Campus, Gym, Cafeteria, and an outside training grounds.

Of particular note are the gardens, tended to personally by Artsenis. The twisted, maze-like structure is foreboding at best and one could swear they hear whispers. Rumors abound throughout campus that students try their luck in the gardens at night only to never be seen again. More than likely they just transferred or dropped out because of the challenge and used the gardens as an excuse to save face with their friends.
More than likely.

Characters
(Note links will go here when available. In the meanwhile short descriptions will suffice.)
Staff

Remington - Headmaster! He more or less looks as indicated, but with less armor and more clothes. (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120917222222/fireemblem/images/a/aa/Cervantes.jpg) On his back is a large gun. Those glancing at it would call it an oversized sniper rifle. Those who know better would call it a cannon. He's amiable and fair, though he's not without his vices.
Artsenis (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16072519&postcount=2) - Remington's Secretary. A voluptuous and shapely woman who knows it and uses it to her advantage. This secretary's beauty is matched only by her wits and the depth to which her questionable motives sink.

Students

Current Events
The school year is about to start!

OOC Notes & Rules

Have fun!
The universe here is an evolving one. The series is barely off the ground, so there's a lot of things we're still to discover. We will work in what we need.
That said, this is purposefully deviant from the series itself. We're more interested in a good time here than being canonically accurate.
This is an invitation only RP thread at the moment. There will be room for visitors from the rest of the RWBY universe, and anyone interested in that should PM me.

Mee
2013-09-22, 01:17 AM
[Secretary's Desk]

"So, Sir," Artsenis says from her cross-legged position of sitting on her desk to her boss. The term 'sir' doesn't seem to sit well with her, and rather drips off of her tongue like a venom. "as things stand now, we have . . ." Artsenis flips the page on her notepad over excessively dramatically, "Absolutely no students."

The desk is very well made. Thick, well laminated, superbly crafted, and made of only the best mahogany from the depths of hell. With three full sized drawers along the side, a pencil drawer just under the main surface, and a phone on the top, the desk is quite a impressive.

Much more impressive, however, is the secretary sitting upon it. Wearing a tight, low cut shirt that accentuates all her voluptuous curves very well, a small dark leather jacket that mostly covers her shoulders, and a tight skirt, the secretary is by far the most noticeable piece in the room. Looking up past the crossed legs and stiletto heels shows the clip-board-notebook-thingy Artsenis is holding with her well manicured nails. Higher still is her face, which does not disappoint. Her hair is mostly light green, except for a small patch above her left eye that is bright orange, and is anime-ish-styled to frame her face nicely. The orangish section of bangs ends at just about mouth-height on her, which causes one to notice that her lips are fairly full, and covered in a bright orange lipstick that matches her hair, and somehow works out well with the rest of her colors. That could be because of her eyes, which are also nearly the same shade of orange.

On top of the desk, next to Artsenis is a sword, about three and a half feet long, but nearly a full foot in width. It's obviously hers.

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 01:26 AM
[Secretary's Desk]

One might question why the headmaster comes to the Secretary's desk and not the other way around. But there he is all the same, sitting in a chair in front of her.

"Huh? What? I mean, yes of course!" The headmaster laughs out boisterously, his hands taking their place on his belly, a full feature but at least complimentary with the rest of his burly physique.

"It's still summer! HAHA!" That may be true now, but that's quickly coming to a close.

Mee
2013-09-22, 01:28 AM
[Secretary's Desk]

One might question why the headmaster comes to the Secretary's desk and not the other way around. But there he is all the same, sitting in a chair in front of her.

"Huh? What? I mean, yes of course!" The headmaster laughs out boisterously, his hands taking their place on his belly, a full feature but at least complimentary with the rest of his burly physique.

"It's still summer! HAHA!" That may be true now, but that's quickly coming to a close.

[Secretary's Desk]

"Sir," Artsenis says again, slowly, chewing the word around before finally managing to utter it, "It's summer for a grand total of three more days. At least," she continues, adjusting her thick framed, yet still fairly small pair of glasses, "for the schools with students."

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 01:33 AM
[Secretary's Desk]

Remington stops laughing and puts on a slightly more serious face, when his eyes don't wander that is. "What? Already? What happened to our recruiting drive? We did have a recruiting drive, right? Oh no wait, we scrapped that. Wasn't that, uh, program of yours supposed to pick out students for us?"

Mee
2013-09-22, 01:36 AM
[Secretary's Desk]

Remington stops laughing and puts on a slightly more serious face, when his eyes don't wander that is. "What? Already? What happened to our recruiting drive? We did have a recruiting drive, right? Oh no wait, we scrapped that. Wasn't that, uh, program of yours supposed to pick out students for us?"

[Secretary's Desk]

"My program will pick students for us," Artsenis nearly hisses, her upper lip curling into a hint of a snarl, "but to do that, it needs actual students to reply to our summons and arrive.

So far," she carries on, composure regained, and shifting so her right leg is resting on her left, instead of the other way around, "no one has replied to our summons."

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 01:43 AM
[Secretary's Desk]

"Oh." The headmaster mulls this over in his head for a good amount of time.
"Are you saying... that... we're being actively turned down?! Preposterous! INCONCEIVABLE! ... What should we do about it?"

Mee
2013-09-22, 01:48 AM
[Secretary's Desk]

"Oh." The headmaster mulls this over in his head for a good amount of time.
"Are you saying... that... we're being actively turned down?! Preposterous! INCONCEIVABLE! ... What should we do about it?"

[Secretary's Desk]

"That," Artsenis says, inhaling deeply before slowly sighing, attempting to get her flaring temper under control, "Sir, is why we're having a meeting." The sentence is ended with her talking with the same tone of voice one uses generally with a dog who was being very silly. "We could send out more fliers, or you, as headmaster, could call them up, and . . . politely . . ." The expression on her face as she says the last word is one of extreme pain. "Remind them that we still exist."

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 01:53 AM
[Secretary's Desk]

"Ohhhhh... I thought you just enjoyed the pleasure of my company." He gives her a wink and a chuckle.

"Hmmm... I guess I coulllld approach them directly. You'd be better at it. It's the face. The sheer manliness of my mustache might intimidate them! HAHAH!"

Mee
2013-09-22, 01:57 AM
[Secretary's Desk]

"Ohhhhh... I thought you just enjoyed the pleasure of my company." He gives her a wink and a chuckle.

"Hmmm... I guess I coulllld approach them directly. You'd be better at it. It's the face. The sheer manliness of my mustache might intimidate them! HAHAH!"

[Secretary's Desk]

The look of pain that crosses Artsenis's face for a brief moment at the headmaster's first comment is indescribable.
So I won't even try.

"I agree, I would be better at is," She's so modest. "However, you are the headmaster. Not me. They'd respond better if it were you."

With that, she places the notepad down, takes off her glasses, and rubs at the bridge of her nose, sad at the sheer imbecility of the people she's forced to work with.

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 02:12 AM
[Secretary's Desk]

To be fair, they should probably hire a few teachers to work with too.

"Oh well yes, that is true! VERY WELL! I shall take this arduous task upon myself and show you and the world that my tongue is as silver as my gun! HA HAH! Ummm... do we have a first candidate?"

GrandDM
2013-09-22, 03:32 AM
((I wouldn't mind dropping Rokoran in as a lecturer on the finer points of Aura and Dust. Writing big long discourses on that would be fun. I could run some students too, if you need them.))

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 03:37 AM
((I wouldn't mind dropping Rokoran in as a lecturer on the finer points of Aura and Dust. Writing big long discourses on that would be fun. I could run some students too, if you need them.))

((No thank you. We actually do have the student and teacher positions covered and aren't really in need of anything. We're just roleplaying origin story. :smallsmile:))

GrandDM
2013-09-22, 03:39 AM
((No thank you. We actually do have the student and teacher positions covered and aren't really in need of anything. We're just roleplaying origin story. :smallsmile:))

((Oh, right. Oops. :smallredface:))

Mee
2013-09-22, 01:28 PM
[Secretary's Desk]

To be fair, they should probably hire a few teachers to work with too.

"Oh well yes, that is true! VERY WELL! I shall take this arduous task upon myself and show you and the world that my tongue is as silver as my gun! HA HAH! Ummm... do we have a first candidate?"

[Secretary's Desk]

Artsenis flips a few pages in her notebook contraption before answering. "He appears to be perfect for our . . . school." Remember, Artsenis: School. "And has a unique fire slash ice fighting style. He lives at" Blahdeeblahdeeblahdeeblah location.

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 07:36 PM
Secretary's Desk

The Headmaster stands. "Excellent!! I shall go there at once! Ohh... and maybe bring some candy to bribe him with! Children love candy!! Right? Children do still love candy, yes?"

Mee
2013-09-22, 07:39 PM
Secretary's Desk

The Headmaster stands. "Excellent!! I shall go there at once! Ohh... and maybe bring some candy to bribe him with! Children love candy!! Right? Children do still love candy, yes?"

[Secretary's Desk]

"So then," Artsenis nearly purrs, spinning her glasses around in her hand ever so slowly, "actual candy, or did you mean me?" She asks, fluttering her eyelashes at him slightly.

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 07:55 PM
Secretary's Desk

Well Remington meant actual candy but his train of thought becomes totally lost.

"Well you certainly are eye candy," He says as a goofy grin spreads on his face. "And while I do hate to share, one look at you and students will have to join! Accompanying me is the best idea! I'm glad I thought of it."

Mee
2013-09-22, 08:02 PM
Secretary's Desk

Well Remington meant actual candy but his train of thought becomes totally lost.

"Well you certainly are eye candy," He says as a goofy grin spreads on his face. "And while I do hate to share, one look at you and students will have to join! Accompanying me is the best idea! I'm glad I thought of it."

[Secretary's Desk]

With that, Artsenis hops off of her desk, and says "I believe you have all of their locations on a file on your desk.

On second thought, here." With that, she hands him her clip-board. "Just use mine."

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 08:16 PM
Secretary's Desk

Remington takes the clipboard and only barely gives it a look. "Must we leave immediately or is there a little... time?" The headmaster knows what he'd prefer.

Mee
2013-09-22, 08:20 PM
Secretary's Desk

Remington takes the clipboard and only barely gives it a look. "Must we leave immediately or is there a little... time?" The headmaster knows what he'd prefer.

Secretary's Desk

"Oh," Artsenis says, putting her glasses back on, before running her fingers through her hair to get it out of the bun it was in. "There's time. We have no students yet, after all."

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 08:27 PM
Secretary's Desk

"Excellent!" The headmaster proclaims cheerfully. "Then I recommend a rousing game of campus golf!"

Mee
2013-09-22, 08:34 PM
Secretary's Desk

"Excellent!" The headmaster proclaims cheerfully. "Then I recommend a rousing game of campus golf!"

[Secretary's Desk]

Artsenis sighs slightly. She had fully expected that, though she had hoped that this time they'd get to play pool.
"Yes . . . Headmaster." She can't bring herself to say Sir. "I'll fetch your things straightaway."

With that, Artsenis saunters off on her exceptionally pointy heels off to go fetch their golf-gear.

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 08:42 PM
Secretary's Desk

If she wished to play pool she need but ask! I'm sure Remington wouldn't mind watching how she handles the cue.

Admittedly once students arrive it'll be near impossible to play golf on campus again.

Anyways, Headmaster waits until Artsenis returns before leading the charge to golf. Some hand waving can occur here on how it goes.

Mee
2013-09-22, 09:10 PM
Secretary's Desk

If she wished to play pool she need but ask! I'm sure Remington wouldn't mind watching how she handles the cue.

Admittedly once students arrive it'll be near impossible to play golf on campus again.

Anyways, Headmaster waits until Artsenis returns before leading the charge to golf. Some hand waving can occur here on how it goes.

Secretary's Desk -> Golf Course

Some day she'll object, and ask about pool. But until then! Handwaving can occur to speed the golfing process along, ending, presumably, with Artsenis not doing well at all.

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 09:22 PM
She'll be told to use her hips more and that he knows she can do it! But it ends predictably all the same. And now it's time to go to...

Johan Raueisturm's Abode

And ring the doorbell!

The Bushranger
2013-09-22, 09:42 PM
Haus de Raueissturm

is in a pretty little villagette on the edge of town, and the door is opened by...

Good gracious, it's the Kindly Old Lady! :smalleek:
Or a Kindly Old Lady anyway.

"Yes, dear? Can I help you? Oh, how scandalous, traveling with such a lovely young lady!"

It seems she (a) spotted Artsenis, and (b) has a few bats in that grey-colored belfry of hers.

Mee
2013-09-22, 09:44 PM
Dat houce

"We're here to speak with Johan, if he's around. We're from Icarion." Artsenis offers, hopefully before the Headmaster can say anything irreparably terrible.

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 09:49 PM
Da House

"Yer a wizard Harry! Oh. No wait, sorry ma'am. Yes, may we speak to Johan please?"

The Bushranger
2013-09-22, 10:07 PM
[Da Hut]

"What? Larry needs his bladder pills again?"
...probably best not to ask what she thinks she heard.
"You lookin' for Johan? Come in, come in, I think the little rascal's probably off on a date or somethin', I'll git ya some coffee.."

And she scutters off to the kitchen, leaving the door hanging open for her guests.

Mee
2013-09-22, 10:10 PM
Da Werker Huts

Artsenis heads in past the Headmaster, before finding a convenient wall to lean against.

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 10:18 PM
Hut

"That's very kind of you ma'am. Black if you would." He steps in and finds a seat.

The Bushranger
2013-09-22, 10:33 PM
[Pizza the Hutt?]

There's a clattering and sputtering from the kitchen, almost as if a steam-powered coffee maker were being fired up.

A minute or three later a young man steps inside, carrying an armload of firewood, and blinks in surprise as he notices the strangers!

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4331/3g6z.png

Mee
2013-09-22, 10:56 PM
[Pizza the Hutt?]

There's a clattering and sputtering from the kitchen, almost as if a steam-powered coffee maker were being fired up.

A minute or three later a young man steps inside, carrying an armload of firewood, and blinks in surprise as he notices the strangers!

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4331/3g6z.png
[Hut Hut Hut Hut]

"Greetings. We're from Icarion." Artsenis doesn't add that 'they're here for his soul'. They'll get that later, she's sure.

Reinholdt
2013-09-22, 11:13 PM
Hut

"I am Headmaster Remington and this beauty here is my assistant Artsenis. Are you Johan?" Remington stands and offers his hand. After the wood is taken care of, of course.

The Bushranger
2013-09-22, 11:59 PM
[Hut, hut]

"...that would be me, yes sir." Johan offers his hand for shaking formally, nodding politely to Artsenis, and then winces as a shout comes from the kitchen. "I hope you're not talking to strangers, dear!"

"I...trust you've met Aunt Novy."

Mee
2013-09-23, 09:31 PM
[Hut, hut]

"...that would be me, yes sir." Johan offers his hand for shaking formally, nodding politely to Artsenis, and then winces as a shout comes from the kitchen. "I hope you're not talking to strangers, dear!"

"I...trust you've met Aunt Novy."

[The Mü-. . . Hüt]

"We have. But were here to check on you, Johan, to make sure you were still coming to our school. The semester starts soon, after all." Artsenis says, not missing a beat nor truly paying much attention to him trying to be polite. She's here for business.

Reinholdt
2013-09-23, 09:37 PM
Hut

"Ah yes! I hope you have your school supplies packed and ready for the new school year!" Wait, weren't they here to convince him to come, not talk about how he plans to already? The headmaster is confused!
This is a normal state of mind for him.

The Bushranger
2013-09-23, 10:27 PM
[Hut]

Johan blinks in surprise, then frowns mightily.
"...Aunt Novy said you sent a letter saying the courses were cancelled," he observes, his voice very carefully neutral as he brushes a stray strand of brown hair back out of his eyes.

Mee
2013-09-23, 10:29 PM
[Hut]

Johan blinks in surprise, then frowns mightily.
"...Auntie Novy said you sent a letter saying the courses were cancelled," he observes, his voice very carefully neutral as he brushes a stray strand of brown hair back out of his eyes.

[Hoot]

"They were most assuredly not canceled." Artsenis says, hoping fervently that the Headmaster didn't do something very, very dumb.

Reinholdt
2013-09-23, 11:23 PM
Hut

"No such letter was sent!" The Headmaster proclaims, appalled. Though if such a thing were sent, it would explain the low enrollment rate. Perhaps a rival school is performing sabotage.

"It would take the annihilation of our campus for us to cancel classes!" I guess he's not the type to believe in snow days.

The Bushranger
2013-09-24, 03:05 AM
[HUT!]

"What's that? You found Hansel's glasses?" comes a call from the kitchen. "And do you want eight sugar or twelve?"

"...well, then, I suppose I'm ready."
Really, you owe it to his sanity to save him from the old bat!

Mee
2013-09-24, 10:36 PM
[HUT!]

"What's that? You found Hansel's glasses?" comes a call from the kitchen. "And do you want eight sugar or twelve?"

"...well, then, I suppose I'm ready."
Really, you owe it to his sanity to save him from the old bat!

[Hutterdoo]

"Well, actually," Artsenis says, looking down, clapping her hands behind her back, and looking up juuust enough to look into Johan's eyes. Before stunningly fluttering her eyelashes at him. "I could use some coffee. If that's okay."

Reinholdt
2013-09-24, 11:14 PM
Hut

"Besides! Being ready is not the same as doing. Make sure you show up opening day!

Twenty nine sugars if you would ma'am!" For twenty nine is the manliest number.

The Bushranger
2013-09-25, 10:03 PM
[Hut hut hut]

Artensis uses SMOULDERING LOOK!
It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!
Johan FAINTED!

No, really.
Thump.

There he is, passed out on the floor with a nosebleed.

"Twenty-nine? You'll be bouncin' off the floorboards!" But sugar gets coffee'd nontheless.

Mee
2013-09-25, 10:04 PM
Hut

"Besides! Being ready is not the same as doing. Make sure you show up opening day!

Twenty nine sugars if you would ma'am!" For twenty nine is the manliest number.

[Hut hut hut]

Artensis uses SMOULDERING LOOK!
It's SUPER EFFECTIVE1
Johann FAINTED!

No, really.
Thump.

There he is, passed out on the floor with a nosebleed.

"Twenty-nine? You'll be bouncin' off the floorboards!" But sugar gets coffee'd nontheless.

[Java the Hut]

"Well, as he's out anyway, we should stay for coffee.

Just black for me, please. And strong. Very, very strong."

Reinholdt
2013-09-25, 11:19 PM
Hut

"By Jove! It'll be most difficult to train a narcoleptic to be a Hunter! Are you sure this program of yours works?"

The headmaster already ordered his black, but couldn't turn down an old lady's request.

The Bushranger
2013-09-25, 11:26 PM
[Bean Hut]

The old lady (Auntie Novy) comes out bearing a tray with four cups of coffee. And seems not to even notice the passed-out Johan as she hands over cups to her guests!

They get switched from where they should go, of course.

Mee
2013-09-25, 11:33 PM
[Bean Hut]

The old lady (Auntie Novy) comes out bearing a tray with four cups of coffee. And seems not to even notice the passed-out Johan as she hands over cups to her guests!

They get switched from where they should go, of course.

Hut

"Thank you very much." Artsenis says, nodding a slight thanks, before looking into her coffee, waiting for it to cool a bit.

Reinholdt
2013-09-25, 11:39 PM
Hut

"Ha HAH! Thank you ma'am!" Remington says before taking 'his' cup, tilting back and downing the entire drink in a single gulp!! .-.

"Incredible!"

The Bushranger
2013-09-26, 03:58 PM
Hut of DOOM]

"Why, thank you, young man!" She looks quite proud. Also as if she's now regarding the Headmaster like a particularly succulent side of beef. :smalleek:

Johan, meanwhile, stirs, sitting up and wiping his face.

Mee
2013-09-26, 07:40 PM
Hut of DOOM]

"Why, thank you, young man!" She looks quite proud. Also as if she's now regarding the Headmaster like a particularly succulent side of beef. :smalleek:

Johan, meanwhile, stirs, sitting up and wiping his face.

[Doom Hut]

Artsenis remains quiet, and sips at her coffee.

"This is remarkably good. Thank you."

Reinholdt
2013-09-26, 09:04 PM
Hut

I don't know how Artsenis puts up with all that sugar in her coffee.
But then I remember she pretty much does that daily with the headmaster. :smalltongue:

Remington will politely wait until she's done though before announcing,
"Thank you greatly for the coffee and the hospitality! We have other students to go see though."

The Bushranger
2013-09-26, 09:20 PM
Hut

Johan looks a bit embarassed, but he's pretending nothing happened as he accepts his own cup of coffee.

"Sure you don't want to stay for awhile, darling?" And she leans over to try and give Remington's cheeks a jolly pinch!

...now Johan is making an :smallyuk: face behind her back.

Mee
2013-09-26, 09:37 PM
Hut

Johan looks a bit embarassed, but he's pretending nothing happened as he accepts his own cup of coffee.

"Sure you don't want to stay for awhile, darling?" And she leans over to try and give Remington's cheeks a jolly pinch!

...now Johan is making an :smallyuk: face behind her back.

Hut

"I believe," Artsenis says, shooting an absolutely stunning wink over at Johan, "that we should be leaving. We have other students to visit, I'm afraid."

Reinholdt
2013-09-26, 09:43 PM
Hut

"It's true! We must go. Our students need us and we musn't let them down!" Remington declares, despite the cheek pinch. Because that's such an incentive to stay.

The Bushranger
2013-09-26, 10:26 PM
[Hut]

Johan manages to avoid fainting a second time!

'Auntie' merely smiles, and turns to head to put away her tray. "Well, if you must, dearie, I really can't keep such a handsome devil here..."

Johan starts making 'shoo while you can' motions.

Mee
2013-09-26, 10:33 PM
[Hut]

Johan manages to avoid fainting a second time!

'Auntie' merely smiles, and turns to head to put away her tray. "Well, if you must, dearie, I really can't keep such a handsome devil here..."

Johan starts making 'shoo while you can' motions.

Hut -> Outside

Artsenis flees the hut quickly!

After putting the empty coffee-cup down somewhere, of course.

She's evil, not mean.

Reinholdt
2013-09-27, 11:13 PM
Hut -> Outside

More thanks and goodbyes later and the two make it outside!

"I believe Tsubasa is next on the list, right? What a terribly odd name." Remington, you're the only one who has something even approaching a normal English name, and even then...

The Bushranger
2013-09-27, 11:16 PM
[Ten-Hut!]

From inside the hut as they leave, the sounds of an Epic Argument can be heard...

Mee
2013-09-27, 11:19 PM
Hut -> Outside

More thanks and goodbyes later and the two make it outside!

"I believe Tsubasa is next on the list, right? What a terribly odd name." Remington, you're the only one who has something even approaching a normal English name, and even then...

Outside

"I agree. Quite the odd name. However, she was top of her class." Well. So Artsenis thinks. Or even if it's wrong, convincing the Headmaster of it can't hurt, right?

Though she is curious as to why the argument.

Reinholdt
2013-09-27, 11:27 PM
Outside -> Tsubasa's Hovel

Epic argument because boy leaving on journey Aunt lied to him about classes being canceled to stop him from going. That's why. :smalltongue:

"As is anyone who comes to our school, for we are top of the line! HA HAH!!" Why he's telling Artsenis that, I don't know.

However, as they approach Tsubasa's house, Remington starts sneezing rather fiercely. "My dear, I think I might let you have to take the lead on this one." Seems someone's allergic to something.

Mee
2013-09-27, 11:32 PM
Outside -> Tsubasa's Hovel

Epic argument because boy leaving on journey Aunt lied to him about classes being canceled to stop him from going. That's why. :smalltongue:

"As is anyone who comes to our school, for we are top of the line! HA HAH!!" Why he's telling Artsenis that, I don't know.

However, as they approach Tsubasa's house, Remington starts sneezing rather fiercely. "My dear, I think I might let you have to take the lead on this one." Seems someone's allergic to something.

Tsubasa's Hovel

"If you want to just stay outside?" Artsenis offers, moving past Remington, and knocking on . . . whatever passes for a door.

Reinholdt
2013-09-27, 11:43 PM
Tsubasa's Hovel

That'd be a door!

With an admittedly large catflap in it. Through which a head now pokes.
"Nya?"
She looks up at Artsenis curiously.

http://otakunosaigo.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tsubasa-hanekawa-black-hanekawa-version-figure-by-alter-1.jpg

There's short, medium, and long hair in that pic. Her hair goes to the medium length (roughly elbows) and stops there. Otherwise, fairly accurate.

Mee
2013-09-27, 11:46 PM
Tsubasa's Hovel

That'd be a door!

With an admittedly large catflap in it. Through which a head now pokes.
"Nya?"
She looks up at Artsenis curiously.

http://otakunosaigo.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tsubasa-hanekawa-black-hanekawa-version-figure-by-alter-1.jpg

There's short, medium, and long hair in that pic. Her hair goes to the medium length (roughly elbows) and stops there. Otherwise, fairly accurate.

Tsubaka's Hovel

Artsenis blinks. This was . . . not what she had expected. She should have, but apparently hadn't spent enough time on this file.
"Are you . . . Tsubaka?"

Reinholdt
2013-09-27, 11:53 PM
Tsubaka's Hovel

"Nya!" Tsubasa nods her head yes and pulls her head back in to open the door for Artsenis. Dare she step inside?

I'll presume she does. The place is a completely normal house.

If you ignore the incredible amount of pink background and white kitties. Mostly wallpaper, but even her clothes seem to be such. It might be damaging to the eyes. A few actual cats stare at Artsenis from various places, some running away to hide, some running up to get pets.

Mee
2013-09-28, 01:58 PM
Tsubaka's Hovel

"Nya!" Tsubasa nods her head yes and pulls her head back in to open the door for Artsenis. Dare she step inside?

I'll presume she does. The place is a completely normal house.

If you ignore the incredible amount of pink background and white kitties. Mostly wallpaper, but even her clothes seem to be such. It might be damaging to the eyes. A few actual cats stare at Artsenis from various places, some running away to hide, some running up to get pets.

Tsubaka's Hovel

Artsenis does step inside! And after a moment of mentally hissing to herself about how it burns, she kneels down and pets at a few of the cats.
"You . . . did you really apply to get into Icarion?" Artsenis sounds . . . dubious.

Reinholdt
2013-09-28, 11:22 PM
Tsubaka's Hovel

Tsubasa prances forward, putting her face right up to Artsenis and sniffing a bit.

"Probably!" If she did, it was one of a few schools. She can hardly be expected to keep track of which ones she applied to, can she?

Mee
2013-09-28, 11:26 PM
Tsubaka's Hovel

Tsubasa prances forward, putting her face right up to Artsenis and sniffing a bit.

"Probably!" If she did, it was one of a few schools. She can hardly be expected to keep track of which ones she applied to, can she?

Tsubaka's Hovel

Artsenis leans back a bit at the sniffing. Though I'm sure she smells nice.

"Well, um," it was a good thing the Headmaster wasn't here, Artsenis decided, because she was actually caught off guard. "I'm here to inform you that the school year will be starting soon. And . . . um . . . if you want to come, it'd . . . be a good idea?"

Reinholdt
2013-09-28, 11:33 PM
Tsubasa's Hovel

"Wasn't classes canceled?" Sniff sniff. Sniff sniff.

Hmm... Tsubusa thinks this person is not a friendly cat person.
They could use more friendly!
Tsubusa tries bumping her head against Artsenis' hand and mewing softly.

Mee
2013-09-29, 01:28 PM
Tsubasa's Hovel

"Wasn't classes canceled?" Sniff sniff. Sniff sniff.

Hmm... Tsubusa thinks this person is not a friendly cat person.
They could use more friendly!
Tsubusa tries bumping her head against Artsenis' hand and mewing softly.

Tsubasa's Hovel

Artsenis actually giggles a little bit, and scritches at Tsubasa's ears.

Then remembers that she has a job to maintain.
She clears her throat loudly, and says that "No. Actually. Classes have not been canceled. And we have a dorm on campus, so you can move there if you'd rather not commute every day."

Reinholdt
2013-09-29, 11:34 PM
Tsubas's Hovel

"Ah hah! Gotcha!" Tsubasa grins wildly and stands up straight like she's a totally normal person.

"Well you're the first school to give me ear scritches so there is that. But why should I pick you over, say... Sanctum?"

Mee
2013-09-30, 11:29 PM
Tsubas's Hovel

"Ah hah! Gotcha!" Tsubasa grins wildly and stands up straight like she's a totally normal person.

"Well you're the first school to give me ear scritches so there is that. But why should I pick you over, say... Sanctum?"

つばさちゃんの家

"Be . . . cause . . .

We'll give you more ear scritches? I have my own desk that you can swing by any time you want some. I don't know if Sanctum could offer you the same deal." And it's true! She doesn't mean to be badmouthing Sanctum, which she isn't, she just honestly doesn't know if they can offer that same deal.
"And my desk is made of Mahogany."

Reinholdt
2013-09-30, 11:36 PM
Tsubasa's Hovel

Tsubusa has a look of pity cross her face.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Does it hurt?"

Mee
2013-09-30, 11:37 PM
Tsubasa's Hovel

Tsubusa has a look of pity cross her face.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Does it hurt?"

Tsubasa's Hovel

"Only when I cry.

I mean. No. No it doesn't." Artsenis says, shaking her head slightly.

Reinholdt
2013-10-01, 11:25 PM
Tsubasa's Hovel

Tsubasa stares at Artsenis for a moment, now more lost and confused than ever.

"Nyaaa... ok then. Ear scratches every day between 4:30 and 5. It's a deal."

Mee
2013-10-02, 09:31 PM
Tsubasa's Hovel

Tsubasa stares at Artsenis for a moment, now more lost and confused than ever.

"Nyaaa... ok then. Ear scratches every day between 4:30 and 5. It's a deal."

Tsubasa's Hovel

"4:30 to 5 every day then. If you ever decide you need more, though, you're welcome to swing by, and we'll see what we can do."

Reinholdt
2013-10-02, 11:51 PM
Tsubasa leans forward with a Cheshire grin. "You like scratching kitty ears, don't you?"

Of course Artsenis does. Having a kitty in her lap to stroke while she sits in her ominous leather chair and monologues is a practical prerequisite for her line of work isn't it?

Mee
2013-10-02, 11:54 PM
Tsubasa leans forward with a Cheshire grin. "You like scratching kitty ears, don't you?"

Of course Artsenis does. Having a kitty in her lap to stroke while she sits in her ominous leather chair and monologues is a practical prerequisite for her line of work isn't it?

"I quite enjoy it, I have to admit. And I'm sure you'll make much better company than the Headma~ . . . certain other people I won't name."

Unfortunately for Artsenis, Tsubasa is somewhat larger than a kitty. But she'll find a way to make it work. Her job does demand it.

Reinholdt
2013-10-02, 11:58 PM
"Nyahahaha!!" Tsubasa says flopping down on the floor in front of Artsenis before rolling over and batting playfully at the air.

She is one very messed up girl. Even if mostly adorable.

Mee
2013-10-05, 01:21 PM
"Nyahahaha!!" Tsubasa says flopping down on the floor in front of Artsenis before rolling over and batting playfully at the air.

She is one very messed up girl. Even if mostly adorable.

Artsenis stares for a moment, unsure about what to do.

Then decides that, when one has a kitty at your feet, rolling over, and batting at the air adorably, one must pet the kitty!
Artsenis kneels quickly, and starts to scritch at Tsubasa's tummy! Assuming she doesn't get instantly stopped, that is.

Reinholdt
2013-10-07, 12:03 AM
Well yes, petting the kitty is the appropriate response. But on the belly? Artsenis is liable to get her hand grabbed by all four 'paws' and get nipped at.

Does Tsubasa look like a dog? Nooo...

Mee
2013-10-07, 10:08 PM
Well yes, petting the kitty is the appropriate response. But on the belly? Artsenis is liable to get her hand grabbed by all four 'paws' and get nipped at.

Does Tsubasa look like a dog? Nooo...

Artsenis just laughs, and stands back up. She's so evil! She did that deliberately just to annoy Tsubasa.

Yup. Totally.

Definitely not just because Artsenis was used to dogs. Definitely not that.

Reinholdt
2013-10-10, 11:38 PM
Darn that evil Artsenis!!

Tsubasa watches her warily for a while before slowly relaxing and rolling onto her side. Particularly in the way of a sunbeam. By the looks of things, she's going to fall asleep right there.

The Bushranger
2013-11-13, 12:14 AM
...meanwhile, Johan found himself standing outside the door of his (now former) home, two bags with all his worldly possessions in his hands. Sighing, he went to walk away, not looking back...

...now if only he knew which way the the Headmaster and his assistant had gone.