PDA

View Full Version : You dig giant robots.

Doomboy911
2013-09-28, 09:44 AM
Before you read

I'm playing savage world and I want to do a mech campaign does savage world have a system in place for this if so just let me know and disregard everything else.

So my friends and I were talking about mechs while I was flipping through my superhero book and I found it had stats for giant monsters. One thing led to another and we're doing a my little pony campaign. This was all to mislead you. Just kidding giant friggin' mechs.

The only problem I got is working on the stats for the mechs itself. I wanted to run with power points for their design maybe issuing 30 power points to spend on themselves and their mech. I figured that they'd use growth to increase their size . So they could range from being fifteen foot high to hundred footers.

One little thing I wanted to include was that the ships had a greater toughness. So they'd get like ten wounds for their ship and with every two wounds a part of this ship would break down. So they'd have their special attack something like using a sword or an exploding fist, than their defense like force fields or high impact resistant foams to fill wounds, than mobility like boosters or jump capacity, than there would be there sensors and finally power. I'd roll on the dice and if it landed on one that would break a bit and everything done with that broken part would suffer a minus to using it.

Power 1-10
sensors 2-9
defense 3-8
attack 4-7
Mobility 5-6

The idea needs work though, the biggest problem is with growing the mechs. I'm trying to think how much power points should get you so far. Any help folks?