PDA

View Full Version : The Giant is thinking of putting....

Jazzvader
2006-12-30, 05:57 AM
The Giant is thinking of putting cheese in OOTS.

How do you know this I hear you ask I have once again read his mind hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:
EDIT-

It's really gonna happen.

Cheese is gonna land on Nale just as he's away to stab Elan and Haley and Elan will rejoice and Sabine and Thog will get really annoyed and try to kill them.

danielf
2006-12-30, 06:40 AM
i don't understand...

The_Old_Fox
2006-12-30, 06:51 AM
huh, been enjoying those refeshing adult beverages too much today?

Kjata
2006-12-30, 07:22 AM
Pretty much what the others said.

WHAT. THE. ****.

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 12:34 PM
ayya completely understand. totally obvious!

Rex Idiotarum
2006-12-30, 12:42 PM
I understand, it's a metaphor for life... It means we should all respect one another, and not give in to temptation.

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 12:50 PM
TOTALLY!!!!! ayya means, any second ayya could get smashed with a giant wheel of cheese, FOLLOW THE PATH OF GOOD OR THE GODS WILL SMITE YOU WITH CHEESE!!!!!

Gamgi
2006-12-30, 12:52 PM
Yer all crazy

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 12:58 PM
yeah, well, Your mean! :yuk:

fwiffo
2006-12-30, 01:08 PM
Just how much cheese are we talking about? On the scale of "Batman the animated series" (cheese factor 1) to "Batman old live action TV series" (cheese factor 10), where would new OOTS fit in?

No_constraints
2006-12-30, 01:35 PM
I think that you woke up on the weird side of the bed...

Anyway, I'll treat cheese falling on Nale as a serious discussion. I think that the giant isn't that odd to do such a thing. Plus he doesn't ground himself in stupid jokes.

Gah! Can't... hold... seriousness... much.. longer! Bwa ha ha ha! What a silly idea! Must... stop.. typing... so I'll... stop.. making... fun of.. you.

Edit: Go to a mind doctor.

Rex Idiotarum
2006-12-30, 01:41 PM
Rex Idiotarum, Mind Doctor Here:
"I think you need a lobotomy"

TigerHunter
2006-12-30, 02:11 PM
New Year's Eve is TOMORROW, Jazz.

Shott
2006-12-30, 02:32 PM
thog not get references.

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 02:40 PM
ayya don't get why you poopy pooping meanie heads make fun of ayya! the cheese makes total sense to ayya! what did ayya ever do to you!?!?!:annoyed:

Bolt-on-headlamps
2006-12-30, 02:45 PM
Too late. Nale already steamed Sabines' cheese in #394.....

Gamgi
2006-12-30, 02:56 PM
ayya don't get why you poopy pooping meanie heads make fun of ayya! the cheese makes total sense to ayya! what did ayya ever do to you!?!?!:annoyed:

Intelligence was yer dump stat wasn't it lass?

Cheese...more likely te be ale than cheese. hmmm That would be nice...

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 03:07 PM
ayya's mommy says it's because ayya doesn't apply herself.

Psyke_D
2006-12-30, 03:36 PM
This is ridiculous. Cheese doesnt drop from the sky, and neither does ale. No, whats gonna be raining from the sky is CHAOS! Fire will strike the land from above and scorch everything in its path! Snowballs the size of fists will slam into everything with the force of a thousand gnomes fury punches! Tornadoes the like of which the world has never seen before will obliterate every house, and every shelter on the surface! And then i will make my move. When all the forces of the foul, sun loving races have been eradicated, i will move in with an army of beasts and demons, and kill every last shred of the remaining life on the surface! Mwhahah!

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 03:47 PM
yay!!!!!!!!! ayya help!!!!!!!!

Zephra
2006-12-30, 03:49 PM
Yer all crazy

nahhh, he's right. we all are crazy to be even in this thread by now

fangthane
2006-12-30, 03:50 PM
This is ridiculous. Cheese doesnt drop from the sky, and neither does ale. No, whats gonna be raining from the sky is CHAOS! Fire will strike the land from above and scorch everything in its path! Snowballs the size of fists will slam into everything with the force of a thousand gnomes fury punches! Tornadoes the like of which the world has never seen before will obliterate every house, and every shelter on the surface! And then i will make my move. When all the forces of the foul, sun loving races have been eradicated, i will move in with an army of beasts and demons, and kill every last shred of the remaining life on the surface! Mwhahah!

Of course, depending on the state of the Mechane's provisions, cheese and ale could quite easily fall from the sky... Whether they'd penetrate the inn's upper level(s) and roof is another question.

Lemmingboy
2006-12-30, 03:50 PM
You are truly insane. I respect that.

Zephra
2006-12-30, 03:53 PM
what type of cheese? i like cheddar. if it's cottage cheese, that would be really gross

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 03:57 PM
yuk, ayya hate cottage cheese. :yuk:

Zephra
2006-12-30, 04:49 PM
are you like the female, pink haired version of thog, Ayya?
thog is awsome

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 04:58 PM
yes, ayya is like thog. only a girl. with pink hair. and not a half-orc.

:thog:ayya thog's best friend. she's also thogs kill buddy.

:biggrin:

Psyke_D
2006-12-30, 05:00 PM
Even though your mind isnt very developed, i will take you on as my henchwoman ayya. You get the honor of cleaning up the mess on the surface and build a huge cave out of the bones of the fallen surface scum, so that the suns dreadfull rays will not touch me, or anyone else.

You will be payed in candybars and pet-blacksmith´s, what say you?

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 05:03 PM
does ayya get an unlimited supply of little pink penguins to crush with a giant croquet mallet? :annoyed:

Psyke_D
2006-12-30, 05:39 PM
Small, pink penguins are far fom cheap these days, and with the current chopped of heads-to-gold exchange rates its hard for a dishonest super evil villain like me to make a proper living :smallmad:

What say you, if u get 2 penguins a day instead? i will provide the +2 croquet mallet "penguinsquisher" for your penguin-smashing-deligth.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2006-12-30, 05:51 PM
Your all mad. Clearly, Nale, Ayya, and half of Azure City will be crushed by the raiding parties of Useful Short People Inc., the makers of Halflings, and rival company to Useless Short People Corp., the producers of Gnomes. (Dwarves are a third party production, possibly created by the gods simply to be there and defend the majority of humanity from the scourge of Alcohol... by drinking it all) They wil come to reclaim Belkar, who happens to be a malfunctioning product of their creation. ('Tis why he's almost useless and so kill-prone) They have advanced Halfling-based technology, including Halfling Rockets, Halfling Catapults, and Halfling Dimestaffs, all made of live halflings.

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 05:53 PM
okay, but ayya get extra sprinkles AND gets the giant barbie dreamhouse. :biggrin:

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 05:55 PM
halflings tasty! :amused:

2006-12-30, 05:57 PM
You frighten me.

Saurous
2006-12-30, 05:59 PM

Hey, you must've been looking through my notebook. :smallmad: But you left out the part where the entire world plunges into pure darkness, where the demons and undead roam the Earth while any's corpses are brought back to life to join in the army that shall be sent throughout the universe to conquer every escence of good in all of existence! Then, using power from all conquered planets, I shall summon the Snarl, that I shall use to destroy this universe, and the next, and the next! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:smallfurious:

I'm sorry you all had to hear that.:smallfrown:

EDIT:
halflings tasty!
I agree, halflings do taste delicious

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 06:01 PM
thank you! ayya take pride in knowing she instills fear in others. :biggrin:

2006-12-30, 06:05 PM
I said you frighten me, but not in the awe-inspiring way that, say, Unicron or Odwing do. More in the 'oh god. Don't make eye contact--maybe it will leave without killing me slowly' way that fear manifests itself.

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 06:10 PM
i know. ayya like that. :tongue:

Psyke_D
2006-12-30, 06:18 PM
Your hired! I will let you know a day or two before i let all hell loose, that should be enough time to prepare.

Saurous, i must say i like your way of thinkinn'. If you would answer a few questions, i would even consider to hire you as the guy who will lead my armies into battle, if your answers are to my satisfaction of course.

Question 1:
If you had 3 gnomes to do with what u wanted, what would you do with them?

Question 2:
In the case of me taking your entire family and everyone you care for hostage, just to make sure u wouldnt rebbel against me, what would you do?

Question 3:
What class, race and alignment are you?

Question 4:
What are your favorite colour?

After answering these questions, feel free to add something personal that you feel would be good for me, as an employer, to know.

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 06:23 PM
question 1: have them fight to the death and kill the winner myself.

question 2: probably help you.

question 3: lvl 16 barbarian, human, chaotic evil

question 4: PINK!

ayya will kill anyone you ask. :smile:

(ayya has a tendancy to sleep with coworkers.)

Shadow of the Sun
2006-12-30, 06:26 PM
I have a tendency to frighten people! Generally because I am a borderline sociopath when I am angry! The last time I lost my temper I was about to club someone with a sock full of rocks!

Gamgi
2006-12-30, 06:29 PM
(Dwarves are a third party production, possibly created by the gods simply to be there and defend the majority of humanity from the scourge of Alcohol... by drinking it all)

And Thar Darn Good at it!

asides from that dwarves are epic killers of nasty beasts of all shapes and sizes.

Speakin' po which I think it be time te fight back against these evil doers. Load the ale into the catapaults and let them drink it instead!

PaladinFreak
2006-12-30, 06:33 PM
Set the ale on fire and make EVIL MOLATOVS!

Gamgi
2006-12-30, 06:40 PM
Aye Giant molatovs of burning. Thats what I'll throw at them...enchant af ew with explosives wards to!

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 07:06 PM
then ayya go in and kill the rest!

Psyke_D
2006-12-30, 07:08 PM
Now ayya, those questions werent for you, they were for Saurous. But thats ok, i like your answers too :smallamused: . Maybe except for the part that you sleep with coworkers,:smallmad: dont think that, just because this is an evil organisation, i will tolerate sexual harrasment. It destroys the work environment, and have a bad effect on my minions attention. So if i catch u flirting with anyone inside this company, there will be no penguins for you in atleast a weak!

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 07:09 PM
nooooo!!!!!!!!! ayya be good!!! :eek:

leave the cute enemies though. ayya can use them before killing them. it's free!

Gamgi
2006-12-30, 07:12 PM
then ayya go in and kill the rest!

I dae not know if ye got the message Ayya but you an yer evil master are the target. Note the me fighting evil thing....

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 07:15 PM
ohhhhh... ayya not get references.

Saurous
2006-12-30, 07:20 PM
Your hired! I will let you know a day or two before i let all hell loose, that should be enough time to prepare.

Saurous, i must say i like your way of thinkinn'. If you would answer a few questions, i would even consider to hire you as the guy who will lead my armies into battle, if your answers are to my satisfaction of course.

Question 1:

Question 2:
In the case of me taking your entire family and everyone you care for hostage, just to make sure u wouldnt rebbel against me, what would you do?

Question 3:

Question 4:

After answering these questions, feel free to add something personal that you feel would be good for me, as an employer, to know.

#1: That depends on what they could do. If they were melee-based, I'd send them forward in a war with explosives strapped to their chests as a distraction. Stealth-based, they'd be my personal midget assasins, working alongside me in my many murders and raids. Magic-based, I'd use them as distractions, only this time I'd send them forward with them blasting spells (and remote detonated explosives strapped to their chests "just in case" :smallbiggrin:)

#2: I'd systematically, and stealthily kill everyone guarding my family, Contagion on you, then I would take my loved ones and slaughter them and revive them as my undead minions

#3: Elven Rogue/Wizard, Neutral Evil. Specializing in necromancy, barred schools are abjuration and transmutation

#4: REALLY dark purple

I'd be very useful as an assasin and/or personal necromancer

EDIT: Good lord, I post slow if there can be 10 posts by other people before I can post this.

Psyke_D
2006-12-30, 07:23 PM
Ofcourse ayya, u can have all the cuties, il even provide a cavern for you to stash them in if you like? Then you could have a whole bunch of the, and train them to figth each other and bring you stuff. That would be rather nifty :amused:
And now, u must dispose of Gamgi, his obnoxious goodness is starting to bore me :smallsigh: . How you do it is up to, you could even start your collection of trainable minions with him.

EDIT: Those answers were very much to my liking Saouros, you would be a valuable addition to my hordes of evil. You are hired as personal necromancer, and when im in need of someone assasinated silently and subtle, u will be asked among the first. Would you like your payment in chopped of heads, gold or something completely different?

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 07:27 PM
yayy!!!!!!!! ayya so happy!!!!!!! *charges Gamgi and jumps on his back tackling him then swiftly tying him up with rope*

ayya'll just put him in a lion costume and send him to fight in the arena. ayya's PERSONAL slaves have to be cute. dwarves are not cute. :yuk:

Saurous
2006-12-30, 07:34 PM
EDIT: Those answers were very much to my liking Saouros, you would be a valuable addition to my hordes of evil. You are hired as personal necromancer, and when im in need of someone assasinated silently and subtle, u will be asked among the first. Would you like your payment in chopped of heads, gold or something completely different?

I take my payment in gold, souls, or gift cards to Best Buy, whatever is easier. (I prefer souls :smallamused:)

Also, how'd a thread involving cheese falling out of the sky in the OOTS end up being a recruitment thread for Evil Inc?

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 07:35 PM
ayya take tiny pink penguins. and cute prisoners of war.

Gamgi
2006-12-30, 07:53 PM
By the mountains and the mines beneart *uses dwarf ale to burn throught the ropes* Have te do better 'n that

*readies axe*

Barbarians thinkin' they be the only good fighters....

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 07:57 PM
grrr!!!!! ayya rage!!!!! *takes out greataxe and proceeds to swing it hitting Gamgi in the shoulder* yayy!!!!! ayya at peace!!!!!

Saurous
2006-12-30, 08:00 PM
Hmm, Ayya, do you need undead assistance, my assasin instincts, or can you handle this battle with this stupid dwarf?:smallconfused:

2006-12-30, 08:02 PM
Gamgi, I give you control of three of my legions of Trolls. Take them, each a different breed (planetarily based, of course. Middle-Earth, Toril, and Discworld Trolls in the same army tend to drain the courage from the most stalwart of heroes), as thou marchst against Ayya and her fell master. I'll provide Weather- and Magic-based support from here at Castle Fullbladder, Fortress of Evil Neutrality. Also, it's the only place whose closets ar magical enough to contain my Cloak of Weather-Controlling and Staff of Dragon Mastery.

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 08:06 PM
ayya needs help. :annoyed:

Saurous
2006-12-30, 08:06 PM
Ah, so it evolves into an all-out war? So, shall we settle this stuff here or move it elsewhere? :smallamused:

Psyke_D
2006-12-30, 08:11 PM
Saurous, i take everything i like, that is my privilege as evil mastermind and villain. Today i took this thread about cheese falling from the sky, tomorrow il take the world! (well, actually il probably still be plotting and recruiting tomorrow, but it just sounded cool)

And how very convenient u take souls as payment, i just so happen to have gallons of them (the local darknes n' death shop just ordered a large shipment of souls. luckily, about 2 months ago i kidnappes his daughter and his wife (a very lovely succubus) to get some discount on elven corpses. But after buying the corpses, i 'forgot' to return his family, and when i found out about the souls i just threatened to torture and kill them (again) if he didnt deliver the souls to my door. That just goes to show that bad memory isnt always a bad thing)

EDIT: Oh, the war between my supreme forces of absolute evil and darkness, and the petty do gooders have begun. Ayya, i will send 2 groups of 20 ogres and 10 stone giants to your aid. As for you Saurous, i believe 200- nay, 400 corpses of different races, in finest condition should be enough for you to slay the forces of ligth?

And gentlemen, what about we move to a new battlefield as Saurous suggested? Perhaps an entirely new thread would be more apropriate.

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 08:12 PM
meh, lets go to a small city so there will be some casualties. innocent blood is better than normal blood. it tastes better. :tongue:

Saurous
2006-12-30, 08:19 PM
Saurous, i take everything i like, that is my privilege as evil mastermind and villain. Today i took this thread about cheese falling from the sky, tomorrow il take the world! (well, actually il probably still be plotting and recruiting tomorrow, but it just sounded cool)

And how very convenient u take souls as payment, i just so happen to have gallons of them (the local darknes n' death shop just ordered a large shipment of souls. luckily, about 2 months ago i kidnappes his daughter and his wife (a very lovely succubus) to get some discount on elven corpses. But after buying the corpses, i 'forgot' to return his family, and when i found out about the souls i just threatened to torture and kill them (again) if he didnt deliver the souls to my door. That just goes to show that bad memory isnt always a bad thing)

EDIT: Oh, the war between my supreme forces of absolute evil and darkness, and the petty do gooders have begun. Ayya, i will send 2 groups of 20 ogres and 10 stone giants to your aid. As for you Saurous, i believe 200- nay, 400 corpses of different races, in finest condition should be enough for you to slay the forces of ligth?

And gentlemen, what about we move to a new battlefield as Saurous suggested? Perhaps an entirely new thread would be more apropriate.

That is what I meant by "move", not move it into a city like Ayya suggested

And also, I will require several Onyx gems to summon the undead from the corpses, will that be fine?

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 08:19 PM
k, go to the thread labeled Durkon and Hilgya.

Psyke_D
2006-12-30, 08:24 PM
No, i have created a thread Called: A small city filled to the brim with innocent people. That is where we shall do our battle. if the forces of good arent too scared to show, that is. Bwhahahahahahah!

Saurous, yes that should be alrigth, even though im gonna need to restock on onyx gems once this has been dealt with.

Gamgi
2006-12-30, 08:34 PM
(sheesh I take a break to read some comics and half the worlds marching against me)

*takes the trolls* many thanks good sir

Let it begin then shall we?

The_Old_Fox
2007-01-02, 12:53 AM
huh, been enjoying those refeshing adult beverages too much today?

Repeat and Add

you guys are high.

I like how you all roll.

:smallbiggrin:

1337_master
2007-01-02, 01:36 AM
Come on, Think about it, Truth is Stranger then Fiction, Hell. I know this one person who has a Parrot who's difference to a Human is merely it's physical Form.

Zephra
2007-01-02, 07:41 AM
this is the thread started new-year's eve, when we were all drunk, and now we just have horrible hangovers

Psyke_D
2007-01-02, 08:27 AM
I INVENTED hangovers, as a curse on all surface beings. This also means, i am the only person able to get mega-drunk and then eat fried liver for breakfast the newt morning. Evil inc 1-0 Sun lovers

Snake-Aes
2007-01-02, 09:23 AM
You guys don't know what a proper villain takes(Well, cept thog and ayya, but i'm fan of them both anyway)
And no there won't be cheese, more like goblinoid heads

mockingbyrd7
2007-01-02, 12:49 PM
...Pleading insanity, then? :amused: :smalltongue:

XtheYeti
2007-01-02, 01:28 PM
I would like to become your semi-sentient pet who is actualy supper smart and comunicates with you telepathicly D. I hail you evil coolness

Amon Star
2007-01-02, 03:22 PM
I INVENTED hangovers, as a curse on all surface beings. This also means, i am the only person able to get mega-drunk and then eat fried liver for breakfast the newt morning. Evil inc 1-0 Sun lovers

Actually, I can do that too, and I'm Neutral Good.

Ayya the Fearsome
2007-01-02, 03:30 PM
You guys don't know what a proper villain takes(Well, cept thog and ayya, but i'm fan of them both anyway)

ayya has fans!!!!!!!!!! this is the happiest day of ayya's life!!!!!!

1337_master
2007-01-02, 08:10 PM
You couldn't invent Hangovers, I invented Hangovers, and he had the Grandest beer in all the land, and I would have hugged him, Squezed him, and made him my own.....*Passes out*

Tussy the Druid
2007-01-02, 08:14 PM
.....I'll be dumber than a tree long before The Giant puts cheese in just for the hell of it.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-02, 08:25 PM
This part of the boards has interesting, very odd people, too. Thog just became my second favorite barbarian next to Ayya.

As for cheese, I think a random piece of cheese would be amusing. It was probably part of Elan's plan, maybe step 5.

krossbow
2007-01-02, 08:33 PM

Bah, who uses souls for currency anymore? The chinese inflation killed that market! KILLED IT!

Sell your stock in evil inc. if your wise; they're living in the past!

Psyke_D
2007-01-03, 11:30 AM
Bleh, what do you know krossbow? Evil inc. is a very versatile employer, and therefore we strive to pay our minions in whatever currencies they prefer. Also, i like to eat my skullflakes with just a wee bit crushed soul sprinkled on it, and since breakfast is the most emportant meal of the day, i think i can allow myself this small luxury.

1337-master, hangover must've tricked you into believing that you invented it. Im certain that I created hangover, and to prove it i got the schematics all the way from the alpha phase 'till it was finished.

XtheYeti, before i can hire you, you must answer the questions posted previously in this thread, and in the case that i approve of your answers u must also write down in what manner or currency you would like your payment.

Amon_Star, but do you love the sun?

Amon Star
2007-01-04, 11:02 AM
Amon_Star, but do you love the sun?

Yes, but the sun doesn't love me.

Snake-Aes
2007-01-04, 11:39 AM
Psyke, your Evil Inc caught my attention this time. Though I am very resourceful, I'm lacking the necessary support to finish my Void Golem prototype. What can you offer me?

XtheYeti
2007-01-04, 01:13 PM
XtheYeti, before i can hire you, you must answer the questions posted previously in this thread, and in the case that i approve of your answers u must also write down in what manner or currency you would like your payment.
I want no payment I want to be the pet that sits by your feet and eats the people who piss you off with their incompitence. And which question would that be?

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-04, 05:42 PM
At first I read this title as

"The Giant is thinking of Pudding"

Puddinggedon!

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-01-05, 05:06 AM
The underlying themes of the cheese are rather important.

Psyke_D
2007-01-05, 07:41 AM
I want no payment I want to be the pet that sits by your feet and eats the people who piss you off with their incompitence. And which question would that be?

Question 1:

Question 2:

Question 3:

Question 4:

Those questions. And you must do better than that, i am completely able to handle 'people that piss me off', as you put it, myself.

Snake-Aes, i control a gigantic underground lair, and, provided you join me, i could have a large lab furtnitured after your preferance, complete with reagents for experiments and machines of all sorts. But be aware, that if this golem of yours isnt worth my investment, i will not take it lightly.

Snake-Aes
2007-01-05, 08:01 AM
Remember the legendary umbral blots? Void Golems are weaker, fully controlable versions of they, I've managed to create controlable, semi-sentient "void", but molding it into a safe golem form with the proper insulation is proving to be challenging.

When my research is complete, I'll be able to make, at modic costs, soldiers that absorb their enemies when they attack, easy easy.

Psyke_D
2007-01-05, 09:52 AM
Ah, that does indeed sound most promising. I will have a cave made ready for your arrival then. If you have any special requests for items or tools, tell me now and i will get them in time for your arrival.

Snake-Aes
2007-01-05, 10:58 AM
A set of lantern archons for tests would be nice, I need to study better their anatomy and the source of their light and float

XtheYeti
2007-01-05, 12:48 PM
1:Behead and bleed them, skin them, then remove their digestive and reproductive organs then have the slow roasted over an open fire with herbs and spices, after marinating them for a few hours.

2:Ask you to kill them for me. Attachment makes you week. And I would remain loyal for fear of pissing you off anyways. plus who out there is cool enough to keep me happy if its not you? i only work for evil.

3:Barbarion, Yeti, Neutral Evil.

4: a tie between blood red and midnight black

As payment i shall except from you 10 Peeps and 3 twinkies per week as well as being feed fresh elves or halflings who have been prepared as said for the gnomes. Also i wnat to be petted by you for 5 minutes per day, at least, and it doesnt have to be at one time. If you are not present to pet me during a day to of your minions must spend 10 minutes each petting me. And if some one pisses you off i reserve the right to eat them, wheather this is while they are alive or after they die is up to you. Also i want to be your mount of choice if there are any battles out side of the lair. unless you perfer to use motorised equipment. That is cool with me then i just want to go eat people.

krossbow
2007-01-05, 01:34 PM
Remember the legendary umbral blots? Void Golems are weaker, fully controlable versions of they, I've managed to create controlable, semi-sentient "void", but molding it into a safe golem form with the proper insulation is proving to be challenging.

When my research is complete, I'll be able to make, at modic costs, soldiers that absorb their enemies when they attack, easy easy.

Meh; just equip a group of archers with arrows tipped with portable holes, and tied a bag of holding into the back of it; instant super weapon! that's all the weapons someone needs.

Hmmm... actually... how to mass produce those arrows....
________
Lincoln mark lt (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Lincoln_Mark_LT)

Snake-Aes
2007-01-05, 01:48 PM
I've been experimenting on that... the accuracy rate needed to not waste these arrows is something I haven't seen in any with less aim than a fighter(ranger) 5/arcane archer 10 with magical aid.
And there's the problem on how to handle these arrows/bolts, too.

Not worth, no thanks

Also, besides the golem, the void property can be imbued in shields too, making an interesting prospect on shield crafting...

XtheYeti
2007-01-05, 01:51 PM
can i have one as a playmate when you finish makeing them? they sound like fun.

Snake-Aes
2007-01-05, 02:04 PM
Just beware of the empty spaces with shiny borders, these will desintegrate you if you are unlucky enough(I say unlucky, I trust you have a good fortitude save...or else you're just doomed anyway)

XtheYeti
2007-01-05, 05:27 PM
I have fortitude of the gods!, no seriously i have like a 46 con. But my strength is rediculus, depending on how many things i have active

Saurous
2007-01-05, 05:44 PM
Ah, Snake-Aes, your ideas are brilliant! *Breaks out notebook* I've been thinking about placing a Circle of death on a Floating Disk and have it pushed foward by creatures with a certain spell (can't remember the name) that prevents death effects. Also, placing an antilife spell on undead creatures moving forward in the army is useful for pushing enemies into corners. :smallbiggrin:

XtheYeti
2007-01-05, 05:49 PM
can a bord wizard please go cross a frog a croc and a dragon and a bear?

Saurous
2007-01-05, 05:54 PM
can a bord wizard please go cross a frog a croc and a dragon and a bear?

Hmm...a reptillian with the ability to fly, breath fire, swimming abilities, jumping abilities, and strength of a bear? What's the point, that's basically the definition of an aquatic dragon with a flamethrower attached to his throat. It could be called the Ursa Dracodile. Sadly, I'm not good at mixing the genetic structure of non-undead creatures.

Setra
2007-01-05, 06:20 PM
Hmm, Evil Inc. Sounds interesting, think I could join in?

Ayya the Fearsome
2007-01-05, 08:41 PM
is setra evil?

Erek Garnsfel
2007-01-05, 08:48 PM
Evil fiends! Do not follow the path of darkness! Turn away! Lest I must smite thee!

Finwe
2007-01-05, 09:11 PM
Hey kids! This is what we like to call an "Off Topic" thread. Its called that, because the current discussion is off from the original topic, and the topic of the forum its posted in. Can YOU guess which forum it belongs in?

I'll give you a hint: people are playing a game in which they assume a role different that that they have in real life.

(Not to stomp on your guys' parade, but you really should take this to the RPG forum)

Snake-Aes
2007-01-05, 09:49 PM
If you think of it, floating discs have potential to play with teleport spells, specially Dimension Door and Gate. The problem is on keeping them open for a worthy amount of time.
Once I tamed a small drake into flying over enemy troops, and imbued it with Haste, a few protection spells and a huge sack of a special itchy-dust of mine.

You'd be impressed how easy it is to take down armies that are itching themselves to death.

(About it Fin... ach, the thread should be moved anytime, it just won't be the same, sadly ^^, or maybe it goes for the better with new people, whatever o.o)

Setra
2007-01-06, 03:46 AM
is setra evil?
Lawful Evil

Evil fiends! Do not follow the path of darkness! Turn away! Lest I must smite thee!
Why? Do you not, deep i nyour heart, wish for darkness as well? Think for yourself, do not let your 'laws' or so called 'friends' do it for you.

Hey kids! This is what we like to call an "Off Topic" thread. Its called that, because the current discussion is off from the original topic, and the topic of the forum its posted in. Can YOU guess which forum it belongs in?

I'll give you a hint: people are playing a game in which they assume a role different that that they have in real life.

(Not to stomp on your guys' parade, but you really should take this to the RPG forum)

Okay then.. on topic... What IS the topic again? Is it still cheese? I like cheese...

Psyke_D
2007-01-06, 09:52 AM
Ahh, Evil Inc. is growing at a very fast pace. This is great indeed!

Setra, what skills have you? I cannot hire minions just because they are lawfull evil.

XtheYeti, i do not 'pet' my minions, i could torture you for 5 minutes each day though. You answers are pretty satisfactory, but im still not sure you belong in evil inc. You are hired, but i reserve the rigth to fire and or kill you at any time that pleases me.

As goes for you Erek Garnsfel, pathetic ligth-liker, if you arent a coward you will meet me and my minions in a the silly-board-games forum.

Finwe, you do have a point, i will move my recruting thread to the board mentioned above.

Lord Herman
2007-01-06, 03:46 PM
What the hell happened here?

Ayya the Fearsome
2007-01-07, 04:08 PM
psyke_d is recruiting evil!

Setra
2007-01-08, 06:58 AM
Level 17 Human Cleric

Domains are Destruction and Magic.

Any other questions?

XtheYeti
2007-01-08, 12:35 PM
Ahh, Evil Inc. is growing at a very fast pace. This is great indeed!
XtheYeti, i do not 'pet' my minions, i could torture you for 5 minutes each day though. You answers are pretty satisfactory, but im still not sure you belong in evil inc. You are hired, but i reserve the rigth to fire and or kill you at any time that pleases me.

But I'm not a minion, I'm a sentient pet...you could just have an unnamed minion pet me for you if that is against you evilness. But, another thing, how do you fire a pet? I think that i belong because all the best evil geniouses have a evil pet that sits next to their throne of awesomeness.

Snake-Aes
2007-01-08, 12:40 PM
I would not approach deeply in commenting how cliché he'd be...

XtheYeti
2007-01-08, 01:13 PM
I would not approach deeply in commenting how cliché he'd be...
But that is the point, cliche is the way to go... im a yeti for gods sake

Snake-Aes
2007-01-08, 01:17 PM
And I spread Itch-Dust over whole armies.

Lord Herman
2007-01-08, 01:54 PM
psyke_d is recruiting evil!

Oh, don't mind me then. Just a chaotic good neutral halfling rogue. Nothing to worry about.

Snake-Aes
2007-01-08, 02:01 PM
hum....halfling drop soup...

Ayya the Fearsome
2007-01-08, 07:04 PM
yum yum!!!!!!!

halflings tasty!!

Demented
2007-01-08, 07:18 PM
:thog: but hairy feet tough!

Ayya the Fearsome
2007-01-08, 07:33 PM
yes, a grave con-un-dr... how v say it?

:yuk:

Setra
2007-01-08, 07:35 PM
yes, a grave con-un-dr... how v say it?

:yuk:

I think Ayya means 'conundrum', right?

Snake-Aes
2007-01-08, 07:38 PM
It seems so, Ayya never fails to impress me :)

zeratul
2007-01-08, 07:43 PM
has anyone here made ay character sheet for an oots character?

XtheYeti
2007-01-09, 08:31 AM
Oh, don't mind me then. Just a chaotic good neutral halfling rogue. Nothing to worry about.
(Mauls the halfling and delivers it to master D to be prepared by his chefs into halfling drop soup...but the body is strangly missing one leg, and you all can see me burring a trio of bones in the back of the lair.)

Thog's Puppy
2007-01-09, 08:37 AM
Thog's Puppy no like cheese .Makes Thog's Puppy sick. Makes Puppy Daddy mad Thog's Puppy prefer ice cream.:smalltongue:

XtheYeti
2007-01-09, 12:31 PM
I wana puppy!

Snake-Aes
2007-01-09, 12:51 PM
<summons a Vrock>
Have fun.

XtheYeti
2007-01-09, 12:56 PM
Yea! (rips off the Vrock smaller arms and starts beating it over the head with them) Fun with new pets X happy!!! X like smash little doggy man!

Jazzvader
2007-02-04, 03:03 PM
Yer all crazy

Yep I am completely off my rocker as well as a bit eccentric but still incredibly intelligent.

Lord Zentei
2007-02-04, 03:10 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/LordZentei/pbunny.jpg

Jazzvader
2007-02-04, 03:17 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/LordZentei/pbunny.jpg

Cool!!

Can I eat it?

Krellen
2007-02-04, 03:34 PM
Cool!!

Can I eat it?
The pancake? Or the bunny?

Jazzvader
2007-02-05, 02:15 AM
The pancake? Or the bunny?

I want to eat both

Krellen
2007-02-05, 11:10 AM
No bunny eating. Have another pancake.

Jaysyn
2007-02-05, 11:47 AM
Yea! (rips off the Vrock smaller arms and starts beating it over the head with them) Fun with new pets X happy!!! X like smash little doggy man!

Someone is getting vrocks mixed up with glabrezus.

Jazzvader
2007-02-12, 10:51 AM
No bunny eating. Have another pancake.

RAAAH!! Me want Bunny as well!!!

lumberofdabeast
2007-02-12, 11:01 AM
Then go catch a bunny. I'ma have another peach.

Jazzvader
2007-02-12, 03:16 PM
No you get me a bunny!! NOW!!!!!!