PDA

View Full Version : The Woods V

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 01:44 AM
I'll take your beauty over the warty witchcraft anyday.
He smiles widely at ValKey. He stands up and walks closer to her.
Blatantly flattering enough for you?

ValKey
2007-02-16, 01:50 AM
*she sits down on her throne, nodding at Ishmale* You have my blessings*Blushes a little bit at Rizzen*you flatter me so, how am I supposed to be humble with you guys building me thrones and saying such nice things to me all the time huh?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 01:53 AM
Did I ever say you had to be humble?
He stands in front of the throne smiling.

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 01:57 AM
Hooray! The blessings of the Goddess! Humbleness doesn't have to be a part of your nature. You're a Goddess, remeber?
Ishmale smiles over at ValKey.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 02:01 AM
*she smiles over at Ishmale and Rizzen*I hate to burst your reality, but I am not really a goddess!

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 02:04 AM
She still tries to be humble! You are too great, Goddess of Talents.
Ishmale starts giggling to himself.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 02:04 AM
Depends on your definition of a goddess....
He smiles and holds a hand out for ValKey.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 02:15 AM
*she blushes looking at Ishmale* I don't know what to do with you! *she grins a little bit taking Rizzens hand, making a sword appear in her hand* But I have an idea. I shall make you the knight of the Goddess of talents and you...*she looks over at Rizzen after she gently leaned the sword on Ishmale's shoulder* you can sit by the goddess side!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 02:19 AM
First things first Goddess.
He pulls ValKey closer for a deep kiss.

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 02:22 AM
I vow to protect the Goddess for as long as I live.
Ishmale forms his usual mindblades and starts patroling the perimeter.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 02:25 AM
*she blinks a little bit as Rizzen kissed her, surprised that he did it in front of Ishmale. She leans over and kissed back hugging him tight. She smiled happily giggling a little bit. She laughed some more*Oh! that kiss surprised me Rizzen *ValKey rubbed her face, touched* Thank you my royal knight Ishmale I feel so happy..so happy I could..*trails off a little bit trying to think of something to express it*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 02:29 AM
I believe that I love you ValKey.

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 02:34 AM
Ishmale sees the kiss but seems as if he doesn't mind.
Well, that sealed the deal, didn't it? All I'm hoping for is that they ask me to be best man. Then I'll get good and drunk at the reception.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 02:36 AM
Chaotic Bob appears behind Ishmale.
I didn't hear a proposal in there 'Knight'. How 'bout you and me go for a walk and let them chat for a few minutes....

ValKey
2007-02-16, 02:36 AM
*she smiles and hugs Rizzen*I love you too*looks over at Ishmale and laughs a little throwing some leaves at him*

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 02:44 AM
Sorry, but I can't. I'm must leave for the land of my foster fathers now to make it on time.
Ishmale looks over at the two lovebirds.
I must go for awhile. I need to make my biannual trip to visit my foster fathers. I will back before Tuesday comes. I hope you will fill me in on what has happened when I get back. I'll leave you lovebirds in peace now.
Ishmale leaves in the direction of the land of his foster fathers.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 02:47 AM
Chaotic Bob watches him go.
Hmm, tempted to follow...but I have other duties right now.
He frowns and vanishes.

Those are perhaps the best words I have heard throughout my turmoil filled life.
He smiles and returns ValKey's embrace.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 02:50 AM
*waves to Ishmale*Have a good trip!*she leans near Rizzen, leaning her head on his shoulder, rubbing his arm*I know I have never felt as happy as I do now

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 02:54 AM
So then this happens to be the happiest moment in both of our lives then? What a coincidence.
He laughs lightly and runs his fingers through her hair.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 02:58 AM
*she grins at him, kissing Rizzen rubbing on him*Two sad ships set sail, and when they met they found happiness...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 03:07 AM
My thoughts exactly my beautiful goddess.
He returns the kiss and adds:
I think we need to do this more often....

ValKey
2007-02-16, 03:13 AM
*she giggles a little bit*I felt uneasy doing it around Ishmale...*Something he had said made her wonder if he had feelings for her too*

metakirb
2007-02-16, 03:20 AM
A small warp gate opens and Metakirb falls out

hopefully Terran should be gone for a bit

he heads towards town

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 03:26 AM
Rizzen feels a small amount of pity creep in.
He'll find someone, I have no doubt.
He sighs slightly as he begins to reconnect with the world around him.
Perhaps we should expand our idea of shelter to be an actual house, or a hut at least. It makes me uncomfortable knowing you have to sleep on the ground.

terranbloodrage
2007-02-16, 03:27 AM
Terran appears from nowhere

He was here, looks like that goblin failed, but where could he be now? I'll find you Metakirb, and vengence shall be mine.

He dissapears, leaving a pool of blood where he stood.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 03:29 AM
Could you make one? *she looks off, with a thoughtful look on her face*I don't mind it. It feels better sleeping on the ground with you, then all by myself in the beds in Trogs*blush*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 03:34 AM
I feel the same way with you. I can build the place, but I'll leave it up to you to decide what it is.
He kisses her on the forehead and sets out to collect some wood, while waiting for her to come up with something.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 03:36 AM
A hut, that would be easier than a house I think. Can I help you out?*she shifts to her dragon form*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 03:40 AM
Of course you can help, it will be as much your home as mine....could you perhaps create a small clearing for the building site? I can start chopping some of the wood that you pull out of the ground.
He smiles and a blue hatchet mindblade appears in his hand.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 03:43 AM
*she starts to pulls up some trees from the ground, throwing them over to the side. Though Val is careful about where she puts them, she didn't want to squish you after all. She chuckles, finding herself slipping into daydreams*It looks like my dream of a house..um..hut is coming true

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 03:47 AM
Rizzen smiles.
We can always expand it later, but we have to have something to expand first!
He sets to cutting off all the branches on the trees and shortening the logs themselves appropriately.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 03:53 AM
*she laughs*Is this enough space for now? *she pushes the trees she pulled up into one area, looking over at Rizzen in a loving manner. If this dream could come true, maybe many others could.*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 04:00 AM
He returns her gaze with a wide smile.
This should be more than enough.
He finishes debranching the trees and sets aside the branches. He swirls his hand into his shadow a small blob like creature rises out.
If I could ask you to set the logs on top of eachother in a rough pentagon shape, this little guy will seal them together for you. While you do that, I'll get to work on the roof.
He wanders back to the bush with the long leaves and begins to pluck several of them.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 04:03 AM
*she nods and sets to moving the logs in a pentagon shape like he asked, Val starts to swing her tail around and sing* Our house, is a very very fine house with..um..a lot of raccoons squirrels and birds in the yard..life used to be so hard. But everything is easy cause of you

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 04:20 AM
((had lost my connection for a few minutes there))

The little blob creature sets out doing exactly what Rizzen said it would do.

Rizzen smiles and is tempted to sing as well, but he remember that he couldn't sing if the world depended on it. He laughs at himself and continues to form the roof up.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 04:22 AM
*she watches the blob creature, then dusts off her hands stepping back looking over it*so far, so good. You sure your not really a house builder?*chuckles a little bit*

Baeleck
2007-02-16, 04:25 AM
Elune stops resting. She begins to pack up her belongings, and searches in a small ditch nearby where some things have fallen in.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 04:27 AM
Nah, so far I've only prepared everything, you've been building the hut.
As he finishes throwing a few more leaves and branches onto his roof cone he coats it with a small amount of shadow stuff. The shadow stuff completely envelopes it. Rizzen smiles.
Clear.
The roof piece becomes see through at this command.
Darken.
At this command the roof piece becomes dark again.
Rizzen smiles, satisfied.
Would you do the honors?

metakirb
2007-02-16, 04:34 AM
Metakirb walks through the woods, he stops as he sees the pool of blood.

Terran found me again ALREADY?! hes getting smarter, im gonna hafta train hard to put a stop to this chase.

he pulls out his sword and begins to train

Baeleck
2007-02-16, 04:43 AM
Elune, having gathered her things, teleports away, leaving the clearing silent and empty.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 04:50 AM
*she makes a face*don't give me all the credit for doing it. I wouldn't know what to do without you *lifts up the roof to where it belongs*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 04:55 AM
Rizzen simply grins as the roof slips into place and the blob creature seals it in. After this the creature jumps back into Rizzen's shadow.
There we go, now we have a shelter! Can you color things with your magic Val?

ValKey
2007-02-16, 04:58 AM
I sure can, what color should we make it?*she knew what she would like, teal but she wanted him to be able to put his two cents in*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 05:01 AM
Whatever color you want. I ask because I was going to make the flooring and most of the furniture with shadows and black is a rather dull color. Feel free to color the roof and hut itself as well....actually start with the roof, I'll make the floor and furniture.
With that he cuts an opening into the pentagonal hut with his magic and proceeds to do what he stated he would do.

metakirb
2007-02-16, 05:06 AM
Metakirb stops training.

perfect ive mastered it, Terran will have a hard time beating me now

he heads towards town

ValKey
2007-02-16, 05:08 AM
Oh I was going to say Teal because that is my favorite color. Don't you have a color you like?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 05:14 AM
Rizzen steps into the middle of the hut and slowly gestures. His shadow expands to fill the entire floor of the hut and sections of it rise in the shape of various furniture pieces (bed, table, bookcase, whatever else fits). As they all take their shapes they solidify and Rizzen shadow returns to normal.
He walks out the door hole.
I suppose I'm rather partial to violet, but I don't mind too much about our decoration colors. Do you want a firm, springy, or soft floor?

ValKey
2007-02-16, 05:16 AM
*she smiles a little bit*I think those colors would go well together. Um..I would like firm*shifts back to her normal form and walks over watching what he was doing*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 05:19 AM
Alright, it started as firm so thats good. Well, except for the colors I think we're done.
He surveys the hut with satisfaction and walks over to give ValKey a kiss.
There you go, our new forest home.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 05:29 AM
*smiles kissing him back*are you going to carry me over the threshold?*since he kept doing the things she asked while being silly she half expected him to do it. She then waves her hands and everything inside was colored teal or violet depending on what she thought fit each color*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 05:33 AM
I see no reason why not, my dear ValKey.
With that he proceeds to literally sweep her off her feet and carefully take her inside.
Any particular spot you want to be placed in?

ValKey
2007-02-16, 05:39 AM
*she laughs as he picks her up*how about the chair?*rubs her head as a thought crosses her mind*You know I was just joking when I said the threshold thing right?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 05:44 AM
I knew you were joking, but it's more fun this way.
He then spins and dextrously places her in one of the chair near the table. He smiles and stands next to her, taking in the hut once more.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 05:52 AM
*she laughs*It was fun, it seems your getting the fun thing down*then she tries a sexy pose in the chair, patting her lap a little bit*so how do things look from out there?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 05:55 AM
He walks out and takes a look.
Looks like a nicely built hut with an oddly colored and textured roof.
He backs in and sees ValKey's pose raises an eyebrow grinning.
Are you trying to imply something to me?

ValKey
2007-02-16, 06:02 AM
*she makes an innocent look*do you think I would do something like that? I am just a cop who was seduced by a criminal!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 06:08 AM
Mhmm, seduced by the mean nasty criminal with a charm in every kiss.
He leans down to kiss her again.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 06:09 AM
*she pulls him close, kissing deeply*ooh where is the charm?*she leans one head on her head expecting to get boppped for that comment*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 06:11 AM
Right here.
He instead moves in for an even deeper kiss.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 06:13 AM
Ooh I see it now*she said pressing up closer to deepen the kiss, pushing him forward a little*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 06:16 AM
Yes?
He pulls her back with him, continuing the kiss.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 06:22 AM
*wraps her arms around him, rubbing her hand down his back. She curls her tail up around him trying to keep the kiss going as long as she can*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 06:28 AM
Rizzen objects in no way, pulling her further into it, as if to make it more challenging.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 06:31 AM
*after a while, she leans back getting a breath* wow that was some kiss*brushes her hair behind her ear feeling a flush come to her cheeks*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 06:33 AM
You could use the word 'amazing' and I think you would describe it fairly well.....
Rizzen smiles at ValKey, taking in her looks.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 06:40 AM
*brushes his cheek, speaking softer though nobody was around to hear her. Maybe it was because she still thought her brothers ruse would be up and her grandfather would see this all*It was amazing..I was thinking of..something..*Val was shy, she never got this close and wasn't too sure of the do and do nots of a relationship yet*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 06:43 AM
He speaks just as softly and with a comforting smile.
Something? You'll have to be more specific dear ValKey....
Rizzen, it should be said, would happen to be unfamiliar with these rules as well.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 06:52 AM
*she looks around a little bit, as if looking for someone that might be around* Uh um..well err I um wanted to um...try...*takes a deep breath and starts over again* I dunno why I am so scared. I didn't even think you would kiss me in the first place..um I just feel really nervous and I can't say what I wanted because I feel too embarrassed to say it. I never thought I would ever have love and..I am babbling

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 06:58 AM
Rizzen reaches and strokes her cheek.
You have no need to be nervous around me Val, if you don't know that then you really need to learn that fast. And if the outside world is bothering you, we could simply darken and silence everything, nothing in, nothing out.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 07:02 AM
*she held his hand as he stroked her cheek, trembling a bit*I am more worried about you than I am them. I don't want to mess up. I feel so strongly about you and we haven't known each other very long*she lets go of his hand and leans hers on his chest*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 07:06 AM
So our feelings transcended a time barrier earlier than most, what's wrong with that?
He continues to stroke her cheek, smiling slightly.
((and it is at this most untimely of times that I must depart....))

ValKey
2007-02-16, 07:10 AM
I guess nothing...*she yawns as she gets tired* (night see you around)

Baeleck
2007-02-16, 07:31 AM
Baeleck and Elune arrive on the very outskirts of the forest, at Elune's hut. She goes inside, but pauses as she is about to close the door, as Baeleck has sat on a grassy mound just in front of the window.

Aren't you going to come in? It's a lot warmer in here you know.

Elune, you know I don't care for warmth. I may venture in later when I get hungry.

Oh come on... You can't keep doing this. Fire is a good thing, it keeps us warm-

Baeleck raises his voice.

How can it be a good thing! My father died because of it! And I can survive without it, you know. I could spend all winter outside and be fine.

No, you can't! You'd get ill!

I wouldn't get ill, I can look after myself.

You can't keep on like this. You have to overcome your fears. It drove you to killing!

I'm past that. That is in the past.

I'm just worried it will happen again...

Baeleck gives a sympathetic expression.

I can see where you're coming from. But it'll take a lot for me to no longer fear fire. And I will have to hunt down that elemental.

Baeleck... Revenge will get you nowhere.

He scowls.

What do you know.

Baeleck turns away and walks back into town. Elune stands there, unsure of what to do. A small tear comes to her eye, but she wipes it away and goes inside to unpack.

((Edit))

Later, Baeleck arrives back at the hut. He knocks on the door, but there is no reply. He tries to open it, but it is locked. He calls inside, but there is no answer. He groans and heads back into town.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 07:51 PM
*she wakes up, wondering what to do with herself until Rizzen wakes. She humms a little bit to herself thinking...*

Flabbicus
2007-02-16, 10:19 PM
(( The Culai Heritage by any chance?))
Chaotic Bob almost inhales his steak, not really noticing that it was rather tough.
Rizzen begins to eat his with a smile.
Don't remember the last time I had fire cooked meat, so I don't care how tough it is....gotta love venison.
He stares at the marshmallows for a few seconds then nicks a few, eating them without putting them over the fire.

(( Yes, I just started it. Its a good book or should I say collection of books. *Offers a Bardic Hook-Handed Cookie. I don't know why I called the tree Mannam though. :smalleek: I'll write it off to his delusions.))

Olbrecht swings at the tree with wild abandon, embracing his own delusions. After hacking off many of the tree's limbs he exits the woods posthaste.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 10:28 PM
*she hears a noise outside and goes to check it out, ValKey yawned and then looked in her magic mirror to see what else was going on. She wondered if it was safe to move from this area yet*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 11:01 PM
Rizzen wakes with a start.
Looks like I fell asleep, whoops.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 11:05 PM
*she hugs Rizzen when he woke up*You must of been pretty tired

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 11:07 PM
Rizzen smiles.
I guess so, didn't seem like it though.
A small dead time zone carefully slips out the west wall, unnoticed.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 11:15 PM
So when are we going to stop hiding here, it was kind of boring waiting for you to wake. I guess I could go out..since I can watch you with my magic mirror...*she was about to go off just as he woke up*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 11:20 PM
Hmm, we could try to go somewhere. We would have to be careful about other cops, they might not be as leniant as Aerin or Verdandi, whichever one that it was who sent you the message.
He decides that he should probably get up now and does so, stretching his arms lazily.
If I get seen alone, thats a potential arrest. Same for you I believe.
He sighs and frowns slightly.
That's the problem with criminal activity I suppose.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 11:24 PM
*she nods a little bit*I guess I can just pass the time by watching people on the magic mirror. I am not really for you to be in the cell agian. I like to be near you so I can do this....*she goes over and dips you in her arms with a kiss*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 11:27 PM
Rizzen returns the kiss with a smile.
Well I can't say that I mind that....

ValKey
2007-02-16, 11:32 PM
*she gives him a nuzzle and sighs*being able to be close to you is good, but we really don't seem to have a reason to be out here. I haven't seen any signs of Katalia in a while

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 11:36 PM
Can't say that I have either, but she appears to be rather random in her appearances so it could be at any time, such as the next few seconds or next few days or even weeks. I would recommend not worrying about it until you start seeing necrocarnum zombies walking around or an excessive amount of shadow elementals.
He starts to stroke her hair again, watching her contentedly.
Anywhere in particular that you want to go?

ValKey
2007-02-16, 11:42 PM
*she smiles over at him*I am fine with just being with you here, unless you really want to go somewhere else. My conscience is just nagging at me here...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 11:46 PM
He almost tells her that she could tell her conscience to shut it, but stops when he remembers what happened last time he did that.
Hm, we appear to be stuck, both of us are fine with the others presence, but neither mind or seem to be able to think of somewhere else to go.....

ValKey
2007-02-16, 11:49 PM
I don't know anywhere else, except Trogs, the center of town. the streets and the police station. Maybe you can take me somewhere you know?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 11:55 PM
None of those are bad except the station, for obvious reasons.
He smiles and starts to think about places he's enjoyed.
Hmm, I don't think I can really add anything, the beach is supposed to be nice, but I've never been there personally.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 11:59 PM
The beach sounds fun, if you hop on my back I can give you a ride there*she shifts to a dragon and leans down so you can climb up*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 12:01 AM
Ooh, riding on a dragon, this should be fun.
He slides a hand over her snout and hops onto her back.
And a dragon I love no less.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 12:08 AM
*she chuckles a little bit, then lifts off to the air*Hang on tight!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 12:10 AM
Can do my scaly goddess. Off to the beach (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29576)!
He smiles and holds on tightly.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 12:16 AM
*she giggles and takes off searching for the beach, then after some fun in the sun she and Rizzen return*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 03:10 AM
Rizzen hops off and waits for her to change back, observing the world around them.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 03:12 AM
*shifts back to herself* I could use to lay down a little bit...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 03:16 AM
Rizzen smiles and bows slightly.
Of course my goddess.
He picks her up and carries her inside, setting her on the bed with a kiss.
Anything else?

ValKey
2007-02-17, 03:21 AM
well sit here with me? I just feel like relaxing for a while*she lays down on the bed, looking at the ceiling, she was trying not to think of other stuff like her grandfather and ect but it was at the back of her mind*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 03:24 AM
Of course.
He sits down next to her, and begins to slowly stroke her hair.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 03:32 AM
*she sighs happily, then curls up close hugging him tightly*Thanks for making me feel like someone special. I hope I do that for you*she didn't go around calling him a God or anything like he did to her*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 03:35 AM
Rizzen hugs her back.
You are and you do.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 03:40 AM
*sighs softly*I am glad.. *ValKey stares at the ceiling, humming a little tune to herself. She then grabs her magic mirror and looks in it. It seemed like she was feeling a little antsy*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 03:43 AM
Something bothering you, Val?
He acquires a concerned look on his face and watches her.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 03:46 AM
Just feeling a little bit down..though I am the chaser of frowns sometimes they find me too

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 03:50 AM
This doesn't involve your grandfather does it?

ValKey
2007-02-17, 03:52 AM
*she looks at him*no it is because of a random unknown thing *she was serious, though it might sound a bit silly*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 03:55 AM
I don't know how to help with the unknown, other than to say that it typically helps to simply confront it.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 04:00 AM
*she sits up*To face the unknown. You must venture into the darkness. Walk through the woods and find the place where the unknown hide. Then you reach in. Wiggle you hand around a little bit and....*she slides her hand up your shirt,rubbing it around seeing what will happen*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 04:17 AM
((accursed internet connection...:smallannoyed: ))
Rizzen almost jumps in surprise.
You got me all tensed up, Val!
He gives her a playful shove and kisses her.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 04:19 AM
*she blinks a little bit moving her hand*I guess you didn't like that then?*she reaches over brushing his hand with a hand, with a little smile on her face getting a dreamy look in her eyes*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 04:23 AM
I didn't say that....you just surprised me.
He smiles and strokes her cheek.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 04:26 AM
*she laughs a little bit sliding her hand under your shirt again*Oh should I warn you next time? I thought I gave a pretty good warning last time

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 04:30 AM
I suppose you did, you little sneak.
He laughs and his hand trails from her face, finding its way to ValKey's back.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 04:36 AM
Me the sneak..I thought that was you! *she giggles a little bit, leaning over to nuzzle at your neck*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 04:44 AM
Mm, maybe I repented when you weren't looking.
His hand slides down to her tail, gently caressing it.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 04:46 AM
Ooh really now. Should I give you a halo for your new reformed self? *she sways her tail trying to curl it around your hand*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 04:51 AM
I would say yes, but I could revert at any moment.
The hand manages to wiggle a thumb out, which continues the stroking.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 04:55 AM
OOh so are you walking the line now? Maybe I should make you a halo and some devil horns. You can wear them on whatever path you feel like taking at the time*she rubs your side, closing her eyes*ah that tail rubbing feels nice...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 05:00 AM
Aha, I seem to have found a chink in the goddesses armor!
His other hand joins the first one.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 05:04 AM
I didn't know I was wearing any armor *she wiggles her tail around*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 05:09 AM
All the better then....
One hand continues to pursue the tail, while the other pulls ValKey's head forward for a passionate kiss.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 05:18 AM
*she closes her eyes, leaning in close to him. Her body trembles a little bit. She tries to relax as much as she can. Still she feels too nervous to do what she was thinking of doing. Leans back looking in his eyes*If this is a dream, I never want to wake up*these moments make everything else worth it*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 05:27 AM
If this is a dream, I'll need to wake up and make it a reality.
A hand slowly trails up her back and he stares back into her eyes.
You sure are beautiful....

ValKey
2007-02-17, 05:31 AM
*she makes a pinchy motion at him* I could check to see if we are dreaming!*though she doesn't pinch you, she just pulls up close kissing you*I think that is a better way to check then pinching for sure

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 05:42 AM
((man my connection is acting up....:smalleek: ))

Mmm, maybe we should check again, I'm still not sure...
He kisses her again, fingers trailing on her back.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 05:48 AM
*she paused in the middle of about to kiss you* Shouldn't we be planning on what to do if our enemies show up again instead of just kissing all night?*she sort of felt they did all the planning they could for now though*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 05:54 AM
Hmm, perhaps....Clear!
The roof clears up and single blue dot sits in the sky. Rizzen smiles and tells the roof to darken again.
Well Katalia's not a problem at the moment and I believe we already covered your grandfather....

ValKey
2007-02-17, 05:57 AM
*she looks at the sky, then over to you*I don't know why I said that. It's like I am trying to jinx myself. I think it just been too many times that my grandfather ruined things for me and I am afraid with the closer we get the closer he gets...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 06:01 AM
Who are you really worried about? That he'll ruin everything? Or that you will? I'm not afraid of him and I love you too much to care about either of those, so stop being so nervous, Val.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 06:05 AM
*she looks over at him*come on, I bet your a little bit nervous too. I mean I am a goddess and all...*she teased him*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 06:12 AM
He diverts his eyes slightly.
Nervous? Yes I'm nervous that I may revert back to the murderous killjoy that I was, but I try to suppress that and not let it show...
He sighs, but smiles when he looks back to ValKey.
You are actually the reason I'm capable of not showing my nervousness, another one of your many talents I suppose.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 06:18 AM
*a smile comes to her lips*I believe that you are a good person. I know I haven't known you very long but I can see the good in you Rizzen. I think it was there all along, but you needed someone to hold your hand on the way.We both need someone to believe in us. Me I am just the sort of girl that never stood up for herself but I think with you by my side I can stand up to my grandfather. I Promise you I will never leave your side as long as you need me. I needed to feel like someone needed me and wouldn't just leave when my grandfather showed up. I know your the one I waited for Rizzen*she leans over kissing up, pulling you close to her. She then lets you go her eyes shining with the love she has for you*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 06:27 AM
Half-dazed by the declaration all Rizzen can muster is a meek:
I'm glad I found you....

ValKey
2007-02-17, 06:34 AM
*she smiles over at him, hoping what she said wasn't too much. She stroked his hand picking it up and kissed it. She wasn't too sure if she should say the things in her mind. Her feelings were so strong for him. Thinking she already said enough she just keeps silent for now*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 06:44 AM
Rizzen attempts to convey something of similar meaning, but due to loss of talking capabilites he stops and delivers a kiss that conveys exactly how he feels at the moment. A fountain of love-based happiness.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 06:47 AM
Oh dear, it seems I stole the words out of your mouth.*she chuckles a little bit, snuggling up close and returning the kiss to him*I guess I have to put them back

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 06:52 AM
He closes his eyes and smiles, finally coming out of his daze.
Anything else we need to convey? Anything at all?

ValKey
2007-02-17, 06:59 AM
*she gets a thoughtful look on her face* Well I was thinking about something Ishmale said*her lips formed into a smirk playing with her hair. Well now it was up in the air but would he know just what she meant?*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 07:07 AM
Rizzen searches his memory, the same memory that got messed up with his voice. He continues to search through it.
Hmm, it doesn't happen to start with a 'w' or a 'p' does it? Or involve things that start with said letters?

ValKey
2007-02-17, 07:10 AM
*she nods with a smirk on her lips*One of those letters were in it, yes*She hugs Rizzen, enjoying the little game*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 07:15 AM
Was it the 'p' or the 'w' may I ask?
Rizzen can sense where this is going, but he decides to draw it out because its fun.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 07:19 AM
*eyes Rizzen a little bit, tickling at him. He must be enjoying playing like this. At least she hoped so*It was the w, I forget what the p was to be honest with you*laughs since what she said sounded silly*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 07:22 AM
He laughs as she tickles him.
Come on now, your scattering my thoughts! Does it have double letters?
He moves in for retaliatory tickling.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 07:27 AM
If anyone is scattering your thoughts it is you. Yes, it has two ds in it*she sticks out her tongue playfully at you*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 07:31 AM
Rizzen knows now, but he still continues, trying to see how many questions he can come up with.
Does it happen to eng in 'ing' perchance?
He rather poorly attempts to not smirk at the tongue sticking out.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 07:35 AM
Yes, it ends in ing...*wonders how long this was going to go on, she rolls her eyes at him sure he knew what she was talking about now*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 07:37 AM
I suppose I should stop with the stupid questions about the word that we've spelled minus one letter huh?
He grins.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 07:41 AM
*she started to laugh, then embraces him*Yes, your being really silly. I guess you get that by being around me too. I started this silly guess what Ishmale said game. Now I am really curious about what the p thing was!*pokes at your side*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 07:44 AM
Hmm, the 'p' word is a seven letter word that leads up to our 'w' word. Though depending on how you look at that it could be a eight letter word I suppose.
He smiles, really hoping that that was a thorough enough hint.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 07:47 AM
Ooh is this a thing you have to pose?*she said trying to act stupid*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 07:50 AM
He smiles widely and goes down on one knee.
Partially, yes.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 07:52 AM
*she looks over at Rizzen and gives a blink, her face flushing...he wasn't going to do what she thought was he*W-what are you doing?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 07:56 AM
Depends on one factor right now, if I do what you are undoubtably thinking I'm going to do, are you going to remain conscious?
He stares at her, a calm smile on his face.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 08:00 AM
*she gulps*I don't think I will faint if that is what your asking*thinks to herself if he keeps up on this trend of doing everything she thinks....yikes. ValKey looks like she might start to laugh. But she knew it wasn't the best time for that now. She takes a deep breath*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 08:13 AM
Good, that means I get to add another record to my list.
He chuckles slightly.
This is quite possibly the fastest that such a thing has ever happened, but I'm just stalling it would seem.... Would I have your hand in marriage dear ValKey?
As he says this a small ring materializes in front of ValKey's face, platinum with a diamond feather.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 08:18 AM
*ValKey just stared for a long time, not saying anything. Probably making you think she was going to say no. She could hardly believe this was happening. This relationship was going rather fast..but it felt right to be with him for the rest of her life. Finally she spoke with tears in her eyes* Yes! Yes Rizzen, yes!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 08:26 AM
And thus I secure another time based record under my belt.
That was a joke even though its true.....
But back to the realm of the serious: I'm glad to hear your answer ValKey. I would blame you for making me do that, but I was going to do it fairly soon anyway.
He gives her a hug, quietly running what just happened through his mind again.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 08:31 AM
*she laughs*Oh I see, all this was just a record to you!*she winks a little bit and shook her head at him*So does this mean your going to do everything I think of you doing now*wiggles her eyebrows a little bit. Hummphing, she crosses her arms*You should blame Ishmale not me, if it wasn't for him that thought would of never crossed her mind*her eyes sparkled, she was pretty sure he wouldn't mind her being silly like that. That is one thing she liked about him, she knew that she could be as goofy as she liked around him*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 08:37 AM
He ponders the question, an amused smile appears on his face after he examines the events of the past few days.
After a bit of thought, I would have to say that there is a distinct possibility that I may indeed do everything you think, within reasonable limits of course....no assassinations of important Town figures.....
His smile widens slightly.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 08:40 AM
*she laughed and hugged him*Oh darn and I really wanted to kill..um...OK I guess killing and me doesn't go together very well

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 08:43 AM
Rizzen laughs and hugs her tighter.
No, you two appear to be opposites.

ValKey
2007-02-17, 08:46 AM
*yawns and leans her head on his shoulder*I am starting to get tired. But I don't wanna sleep yet*she shakes her hand*curse you sleep fairies!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 08:49 AM
He kisses the top of her head, smiling.
As much as I like to yell at them periodically, they are necessary. If you require sleep, perhaps you should answer their call.

metakirb
2007-02-17, 08:50 AM
Metakirb darts through the woods with incredible speed, he stops for a moment

If im gonna beat Terran i need to be faster!

He darts off in the direction of town

ValKey
2007-02-17, 08:54 AM
*she nods slowly* It's pretty late, I think I am going to sleep now*she rubs her ring a little bit smiling*goodnight my love*closes her eyes drifting to slumber*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 09:06 AM
Rest peacefully dear ValKey.
He moves a strand of hair from her eyes and drapes a blanket around her. Smiling he walks outside.
I however am suffering from an odd bout of insomnia....I wonder if I could sneak into Trog's for a bit...
He starts to walk away and hesitates, looking back. He snaps his fingers and several shadow elementals appear.
If anyone who doesn't happen to be me, or are very clearly friendly, gets with 100 feet of her while she sleeps, I want to know immediately.
The elementals nod and disperse throughout the nearby trees. After placing a few more 'surprises' around the area Rizzen walks into a shadow, off to Trog's.

metakirb
2007-02-17, 09:22 AM
Metakirb walks into a small clearing

Ok Terran, im here, lets get this over with.

He readys his Blade

terranbloodrage
2007-02-17, 09:24 AM
Terran appears behind him again. His crusader blade raised above his head

Are you prepared to die?!

He brings his blade down, aiming for metakirbs head.

Who
2007-02-17, 09:24 AM
Whats going on here?

metakirb
2007-02-17, 09:26 AM
Metakirb dodges the full blow but Terrans blade almost crushes his arm

DIE DAM YOU!!!!

He plunges his sword directly at Terrans chest

terranbloodrage
2007-02-17, 09:28 AM
As Metakirbs sword comes into contact with Terrans chest he vanishes

Did you really think that would work? his voice seemingly from everywhere

Suddenly a dagger flies towards Metakirbs leg

Who
2007-02-17, 09:28 AM
You!
*Draws sicmitar and charges at metakirb*

metakirb
2007-02-17, 09:29 AM
The dagger hits its mark and plunges into Metakirbs leg

Well i guess its time for me to reveal my new technique called...

he seemingly vanishes

Baeleck
2007-02-17, 09:31 AM
Baeleck, who has been camping nearby, hears the fight and rushes to the edge of the clearing, to see Who, standing alone, along with a pool of blood on the floor from where Terran had been standing.

What's going on? I heard voices.

terranbloodrage
2007-02-17, 09:31 AM
WHAT?! when did you learn to do this? And you, Goblin, DO NOT INTERFERE WITH MY VENGENCE!!!

He looks about for metakirb

Who
2007-02-17, 09:32 AM
Not much just your standard run of the mill fight

metakirb
2007-02-17, 09:32 AM
Appears behind Terran where he was hiding

THE PHASE BLADE!!!!!!!

Drives his sword towards terran sword arm

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 09:34 AM
Several elementals, growing alarmed at the fight that's growing nearby, rise out of the trees to clearly define a 'No Entry' zone. A few seem amused and try to get better viewing points.

Baeleck
2007-02-17, 09:35 AM
Whoa!

Baeleck leaps back a bit, suprised by Metakirb's sudden re-appearance. Ethrai and Shal fly into the clearing as well.

terranbloodrage
2007-02-17, 09:35 AM
Metakirbs blade smashes Terran directly on target

Youll pay for that....

Some of Terrans armors blood trim moves to the wound and restores it instantly

Don't you see now? you cannot win!

Who
2007-02-17, 09:36 AM
Die you!
*Once more dives at metakirb with his scimitar*

metakirb
2007-02-17, 09:37 AM
Metakirb is caught off guard by Who charging at him, his scimitar hits square in the leg.

WHO! listen to Terran, the fight is mine and his only!

Baeleck
2007-02-17, 09:38 AM
Baeleck simply stands back and watches the fight unfold at a safe distance.

terranbloodrage
2007-02-17, 09:41 AM
Terran takes the opportunity to strike at Metakirbs sword arm

YOU ARE NEXT GOBLIN!!!

metakirb
2007-02-17, 09:42 AM
Metakirb rolls but not fast enough, Terrans blade pierces through his free hand

Dammit, im not fast enough, time for another phase blade

He vanishes again

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 09:44 AM
Rizzen walks out of the shadows near Baeleck.
What's their problem again?

terranbloodrage
2007-02-17, 09:45 AM
Where are you, you coward!

metakirb
2007-02-17, 09:46 AM
Appears in front of terran this time

I'm right here

Aims blade for terrans head

terranbloodrage
2007-02-17, 09:47 AM
Brings up his sword to parry metakirbs blow
Is that the best you can do?

metakirb
2007-02-17, 09:49 AM
Nowhere near

Vanishes again, appears on Terrans left, throws a fake blow and vanishes to terrans right

Why wont you believe me?! i didnt do anything to your sister!

terranbloodrage
2007-02-17, 09:50 AM
Show me proof!
Raises his sword above his head and slashes at metakirb

Who
2007-02-17, 09:51 AM
This once I'll take your advice metakirb but I this isn't the end
*Leaves*

metakirb
2007-02-17, 09:52 AM
How can i?! ive been trying but no matter where i go you follow me trying to kill me!

Metakirb tries to parry but the force behind it almost breaks Metakirbs blade, it slides along and slams into his shoulder

terranbloodrage
2007-02-17, 09:53 AM
Then you shall die!
Follows up his last attack with a blow aimed at metakirbs side

metakirb
2007-02-17, 09:54 AM
Metakirb rolls and fully avoids the blow this time, he whistles for his dragons who swoop down behind him.

NOW SEE MY TRUE POWER THEN!!!!!!

A glow engulfs metakirb and his dragons.

Baeleck
2007-02-17, 09:55 AM
Their problem? One thinks the other has killed their sister and wants revenge. Or at least something like that.

Baeleck ponders to himself for a moment.

{Auran} This is one case where Elune is right: Revenge gets you nowhere.

{Auran} True. I think I may try and talk to her again rather than wait around here. Come on, let's go.

The three head off back towards town.

metakirb
2007-02-17, 10:00 AM
The glow subsides to reveal metakirb has merged with his dragons, resulting in a human-like dragon, his blade has merged to his right arm and his left hand has become a huge dragon claw, his whole body is covered with red and black scales and Golden wings have appeared on his back

This is the true power of a Dracoknight

he charges at Terran, hovering slightly above the ground

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-17, 10:08 AM
....ok....
He raises an eyebrow and walks off towards his and ValKey's hut. The elementals nod as he passes them and he walks in.
He yawns slightly and sits down at the table where a bit of a dead time zone lunges and envelopes him, mid-yawn. It throws a note at the table and goes about its business, directing time away from Rizzen.

Rizzen will be temporally unavailable for a unknown period of time. Thank you and good day

terranbloodrage
2007-02-17, 10:09 AM
WHAT IS THIS?!

Metakirb slams right into Terran

No matter what form you may take, I CAN NEVER BE BEATEN!!!

metakirb
2007-02-17, 10:10 AM
well lets find out.

Metakirb attempts to tear terrans armor off with his claw

terranbloodrage
2007-02-17, 10:12 AM
Enough, Metakirb for this day you shall live but i WILL return, and i will avenge my sister

He vanishes

metakirb
2007-02-17, 10:14 AM
Metakirb lands on the ground, exhausted

Dammit, i was hoping to end this today, nevermind, now, how do i get out of this form...

he heads off towards the tavern, hovering slightly above the ground

Baeleck
2007-02-17, 10:30 AM
Near the outskirts of the forest is Elune's hut. Baeleck come up in front of it, and calls through the window. There is no reply. He thumps on the door a few times, but again, nothing. he turns to Ethrai and Shal.

Ok, I really didn't want to do this, but she leaves me no choice. Why is she being so stubborn?

Ethrai Shrugs.

Well, I want you two to plane shift in there and then let me in, ok?

Righty ho.

The two mephits disappear through their own little portal. Baeleck waits around for a moment, pacing up and down nervousley. The door then swings open.

Ok, come on in.

They enter, and make their way through the lower floors, near the back of the hut, the window is broken, and there are signs of a scuffle in the room.

Oh...

Baeleck looks directly at Ethrai for a moment, and then they all rush up the stairs. They burst into the bedroom, where they find Elune, tied up, gaged and injured. Ethrai goes straight up to her and claws the ropes to set her free, and Baeleck unties the gag. Elune gasps uncontrollably.

Oh, thank GOD you've found me! Thank God!

She is very close to tears. Baeleck helps her up and sits her on the bed.

What the hell happened?!?! I thought you were still angry at me, and I didn't know why! Who did this?

Bandits. They broke in and robbed the place, and then tied me up. I've been stuck here for almost three days now...

She breaks down, and sobs into Baeleck's shoulder. Looking around, Baeleck can see that drawers have been turfed over and emptied, and there are less valuable items strewn around the floor.

Elune... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have been so naieve. It never occured to me that you might be in trouble... Oh, look at the state of you!

Baeleck peers over her wounds.

We need to get her healed.

We'll plain shift us all. Where do we need to take her?

Baeleck looks very worried.

I don't know! I've barely been in this town a week! I don't know where to find a healer!

Ethrai almost panics, but then gives a deep breath, sending a cloud of cold air and a few shards of ice into the air.

To Trogs, there's always someone there. We can ask for help.

Do it, quickly!

They all vanish through a large portal.

((Edit))

About twenty minutes later, they arrive back at the hut. Elune still has a few bruises and scratches, but is on her feet. They go inside, and Elune lays on the bed and soon falls asleep. Baeleck and his mephits start to tidy up the damage that has been done.

You two, can I leave you here to clear up the rest of the mess. I need to be elsewhere at the moment.

Oh, sure. Leave us to do the manual labour.

Hey, you do as I tell you unless there's a good reason not to. I'll be back as soon as possible.

He leaves and heads back into town.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-02-17, 07:11 PM
Alex and Mikhail appear in a cave in the woods. Alex steps away from him "I'm sorry, if someone's going to kill you today it's going to me...and at the moment I won't."

Wukei
2007-02-17, 07:14 PM
He chuckles. Well, thank you...but as I've already told you all that I know, it's time for me to leave. Mikhail turns and heads for the cave entrance.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-02-17, 07:17 PM
"One last thing I'd like to know. Name."

Wukei
2007-02-17, 07:18 PM
He looks back at Alex. I'm sorry?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-02-17, 07:20 PM
"What's the name of your father?"

Wukei
2007-02-17, 07:23 PM
Mikhail bites his lip. Oh...Vask...

Alex Shipmaster
2007-02-17, 07:24 PM
"Right. Now get out of town before I change my mind about killing you."

Wukei
2007-02-17, 07:26 PM
He shakes his head. No can do...but, listen...I know it's not right for me to ask for favours...but you wouldn't be able to pop me to the temple of Inari, would you?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-02-17, 07:28 PM
"Oh, I see, so when you're father ask's you to do something else to my family you won't have to travel to do it? I want you out of town."

Wukei
2007-02-17, 07:31 PM
He runs his hand through his hair. It's not that...I just...I don't have any powers and that crazy bastard is obviously out to get me for some reason. I just want to get back to the temple...

Alex Shipmaster
2007-02-17, 07:33 PM
"Oh, right." he smiles "And I'll have to tell Fenric just what you've done."

Wukei
2007-02-17, 07:35 PM
He sighs and looks away. Whatever. I just want to get to the temple in one...he looks down at all of his wounds ...well, almost one piece...

Alex Shipmaster
2007-02-17, 07:38 PM
"Ok then" Alex walks up to Mikhail and they disappear in a swirl of fire

ValKey
2007-02-17, 09:55 PM
*she yawns as she wakes up in the little hut, stretching out a little bit. ValKey starts trying to poke on Rizzen to wake up after a while of summoning a few small items to go in the hut*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 12:21 AM
A small vortex appears near Rizzen's form and an arm pokes out. It prods him and then withdraws momentarily.
Off of him. Now.
The dead time zone noticing that its being addressed raises a non-existant eyebrow.
Why?
Because I'll turn you inside out if you don't. Now move, at least for a few hours or so.
....Fine.
The zone retreats to its corner and the hand withdraws.
Rizzen finishes his yawn and looks around.
Umm, what just happened? I no longer feel tired...
He looks around suspiciously.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 12:25 AM
*she blinks a little bit, she was sitting on a chair reading a book* I don't know, I poked you a while ago

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 12:32 AM
He stops looking around at ValKey's voice.
Hello my dear ValKey. I trust you slept well? apparently I did...
He grins and goes over to give her a hug.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 12:36 AM
I was starting to think you would never wake up!*she teased, returning the hug*I slept pretty good, I think I woke up too early for how late I stayed up though

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 12:41 AM
As long as you don't feel that you're going to pass out, you've probably slept enough. That's how I rule it anyway. On a different note: anything you want to do today?
He smiles cheerily, not really caring what she chooses as long as he's near her.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 12:45 AM
anything but reading. So do you like what I did to the place?*she had summoned a few things, nothing was bigger than a duck. That was the biggest she could summon up*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 12:49 AM
It looks lovely. Perhaps a little more violet....
He gently prods her in the arm, trying not to laugh.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 12:50 AM
*she makes a motion at you making you violet*you got what you asked for!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 12:54 AM
He lifts up his hand to look at it. Smiling, he shakes his head.
I'm going to have to be careful with you aren't I?

ValKey
2007-02-18, 12:57 AM
*she starts to laugh*Yes, for I am as fragile as a flower made of glass, you just never know what might happen

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 01:01 AM
You're definately as precious as a flower.
He slides his arms around her and pulls her up with a kiss.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 01:03 AM
You better be careful for my thorns*she giggles a little bit as he kisses her, then pulls him up close to her*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 01:08 AM
Oh? What thorns would those be? Your beauty seems to overshadow them.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 01:10 AM
*she giggles a little bit*You haven't seen them yet*brushes up closer to him*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 01:15 AM
Mhm, do I want to see them?
He grins and slowly strokes her tail.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 01:21 AM
I have a feeling you want to see everything of me...*she blushes as she thinks of the naughty way that sentence could be taken*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 01:23 AM
He laughs, still stroking her tail.
Quite possibly.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 01:26 AM
*she smirks at him*Well I want to know everything about you, even the thorns..

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 01:32 AM
Do you now...
He grins and delivers another kiss.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 01:36 AM
*she smiles a little bit*If we are going to be married, we will probably find out about those things anyways!*she laughs leaning in to kiss you back*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 01:44 AM
That is true, very true. Does that mean we should we get to work on that then?
He subtly resumes his stroking of her tail.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 01:44 AM
*she raises an eyebrow*Now I am wondering how you define thorns!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 01:51 AM
He ponders that for a moment.
Hmm, the closest words that come to mind would be undesirable traits I suppose.
He grins when he finally realizes that he may have accidentally confused her.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 01:55 AM
I guess your mind isn't as dirty as mine is right now.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 01:56 AM
Rizzen simply smiles, still stroking her tail.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 02:02 AM
*she looks over at him, laughing a little bit*Is all your going to do is stroke my tail? I like it but it seems my mind is slipping to the gutters. Your not going to take advantage of it?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 02:05 AM
He raises an eyebrow, smiling wider.
Hm, I think you're trying to imply something again....

ValKey
2007-02-18, 02:08 AM
would I imply anything?*she makes an innocent look*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 02:16 AM
I'm thinking so, yes. Are you going to need coercing to make that more than an implication?
He pulls her back into a deep kiss.
After all, I do what my goddess requests, remember?

ValKey
2007-02-18, 02:18 AM
*shakes her finger at you*Shouldn't we wait until we are married for that stuff?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 02:24 AM
Rizzen just smiles, having fun with this.
Now whatever are you talking about?

ValKey
2007-02-18, 02:27 AM
You know...*she looks around a bit, then walks over to him whispering in his ears*Cleaning the house*she starts laughing*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 02:31 AM
He laughs along with her.
Yes, very important that we save that.