PDA

View Full Version : The Woods V

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

ValKey
2007-02-18, 02:34 AM
I hope the way I joke around so much doesn't bother you*she rubbed her ear looking uncomfortable*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 02:40 AM
Rizzen blinks.
Why would it bother me? Its a change of pace from usual life. A breath of fresh air, if you will. It doesn't bother me at all.
He hugs her comfortingly.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 02:41 AM
*she giggles a little*I tend to be a worry wart at times*she takes your hands in hers*What day should we get married? I am guessing when you should be out of jail

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 02:46 AM
Technically I am out of jail, on a circumstantial parole of sorts....
Rizzen grins and gently squeezes ValKey.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 02:52 AM
True, but it wouldn't be good if we tried to have a wedding and the police came and dumped you back in your cell!*laughs*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 02:54 AM
He grins.
I could find an anti-arrest field...possibly.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 02:58 AM
Anti arrest field? *she shakes her head, starting to imagine them getting married and the police pouncing them afterwards*I think waiting is the best idea, unless your shooting for a time record on getting married too

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 03:02 AM
He briefly considers this.
Hmm, my alignment dictates that I be at least a little random...so I suppose I can hold off another record.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 03:05 AM
*makes a face*do you base everything on your alignment? You must have some chaotic in you..how interesting. Lately I've wondered if mine really fits me

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 03:09 AM
Rizzen briefly ponders how little he has followed his alignment lately and then returns his attention to ValKey.
Oh? Which alignment would that be? I hope nothing with lawful, otherwise I may have shifted you....

ValKey
2007-02-18, 03:11 AM
No I am Neutral Good*she smirks a little bit*Lawful people are way too boring, and seem to have a stick in the butt. Why would you think I was one of those sorts?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 03:15 AM
He snickers at 'stick in the butts'
No reason....
He quietly enjoys his reverse implication.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 03:20 AM
You think I act like I have a stick in the butt?*she pokes him on the arm, she was pretty sure he didn't think that*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 03:23 AM
Rizzen almost chokes.
No! No no no no...I was implying (badly) that you act a bit chaotic.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 03:27 AM
Lately I have yes. You bring out the wild woman in me.*she grins and makes herself a neko, cutely roaring at him batting her hand at him*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 03:33 AM
Rizzen laughs.
Down girl! Down!
Smiling, he pulls a salmon out of a pocket.
Does the little furry critter need to eat?

ValKey
2007-02-18, 03:35 AM
*purrs and leans near the fish, kneeling on the ground she waves her "paws" up and down like she was begging for it*Mew!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 03:38 AM
He smiles and waves it over her head.
You're gonna have to jump for it...

ValKey
2007-02-18, 03:47 AM
*she jumps up grabbing for the fish, swishing her tail a bit as if trying to say you will pay for treating me like this. Though she had a kitty cat smirk on her face*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 03:49 AM
Rizzen grins and raises it at the last second to keep it away from her.
Ooh, so close.
He then figures that he should probably stop torturing his bride-to-be and hands her the fish.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 03:54 AM
*she grabs the fish and shifts back to herself* That was very bad, you know what happens to naughty boys don't you? *she puts the fish in her mouth and chomps on it trying to scare you to think it had something to do with chomping*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 03:57 AM
He smirks, not so easily intimidated by a previously-a-cat.
I don't know, they gain the love of beautiful half-dragon women?

ValKey
2007-02-18, 03:59 AM
*she throws the chomped on fish at you* Ooh your going to get it for that! *moves over trying to grab you*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 04:01 AM
The fish bounces off of his face as she grabs him.
Eep.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 04:35 AM
*she carries him outside, and tosses him into the leaf pile, then jumping in after him* roar, the leaf monster has been summoned from..the leaf plane. And is hungry for a Rizzen (*kicks the site for being annoying*)

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 04:39 AM
((you had connection problems as well? what do you know...:smallannoyed: ))

Eek.
He shrinks himself as he hits the leaf pile and hides.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 04:39 AM
*digs in the leaves*I know your in here somewhere...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 04:43 AM
Rizzen silently scurries around behind her.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 04:47 AM
*shifts to a tiny fairy, to try and find him better. But just ends up overwhelmed by the leaves* Oh deary me, look at all these leaves. How ever will I find Rizzen?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 04:50 AM
Rizzen grins and turns incorporeal, sneaking up behind ValKey.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 04:53 AM
*she had a feeling he was sneaking up on her, starts to sniffle*So tiny...scared and alone...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 04:59 AM
He briefly wrestles with the thought of actually trying to scare her, but he shakes it off with a wince. Instead he seeps into the ground, only to rise up in front of ValKey, turn corporeal and give her a kiss.
Hello my little fairy, why are you in such a dark and dreary place?

ValKey
2007-02-18, 05:03 AM
waiting for my prince to kiss me! *she makes a pair of wings and a crown appear on you, laughs at herself* I am so naughty to make you feel so guilty

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 05:12 AM
He gently repositions the crown.
Guilty?

ValKey
2007-02-18, 05:16 AM
*she smirks at him in the crown*You look so handsome in that *she flutters her wings, wrapping them about him. She could be sneaky too if she tried. She started to sing*Under the leaves, under the leaves. Darling it is better down where...um..

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 05:19 AM
Rizzen smiles and embraces her, silently acknowledging that she got further with the song than he would have.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 05:23 AM
Shall we dance here under the leaves in our leafy kingdom my dear prince?*she took his hands in hers, smirking*Maybe we could make a castle out of leaves*though some moron was most likely to step on it, it might be fun to do*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 05:25 AM
Rizzen ponders it.
Dance or castle my love? Hmm, I suppose I could set some shadows about on the castle while we dance...

ValKey
2007-02-18, 05:30 AM
How very clever of you to think of that. If we are going to be the prince and princess of the leaves we are going to need a castle of course!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 05:34 AM
I'm glad you approve.
He taps his shadow and the same little blob from ealier comes out, though small. Several tendrils extend from it and it begins to assemble the castle.
Now about that dance....

ValKey
2007-02-18, 05:38 AM
*she gives a little curtsy, then slides into your arms starting to dance, humming a little tune under her breath*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 05:46 AM
The blob continues to expediantly assemble the leaf-castle and seal the leaves appropriately.
Rizzen goes through the dance quite well, though he periodically adds spins and other flourishes to see how ValKey will react.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 05:50 AM
*she giggles a little bit and starts to sing*There they are, the prince and princess of the leaves. With every spin and flourish they make up the breeze. As the wind moves, down bows the trees. But be careful, be careful. Don't make them sneeze. *she holds your back, knowing she was just being really goofy with the end part

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 05:53 AM
Sneezing? You are silly, but I suppose that's why I love you....

The blob finishes the castle's main keep and begins work on a tower.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 05:57 AM
*she shrugs* Whenever I am around you I feel goofy. I guess I ham it up since I know you won't look at me like I lost a few marbles

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 06:00 AM
He raises an eyebrow and grins.
So I'm an outlet for your silliness then?

The blob finishes the tower and moves on to the last one.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 06:04 AM
*she nods a little bit hugging him around the neck* I guess so, it is nice to be able to be silly and not feel like I have to watch everything i do. I really like to make up silly songs like the one about trees sneezing too. My brothers always thought I was weird but I knew they enjoyed how I acted

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 06:08 AM
He wraps his arms around her, smiling contentedly.
Glad you're finally shedding some of that nervousness that you had earlier.

The blob finishes the last tower and eyes the castle for a moment, trying to figure out what the missing piece was.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 06:11 AM
I need to be warmed up sometimes I guess!*she nuzzles his neck and sighs happily*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 06:59 AM
Rizzen smiles at her.
Glad to be of service.
He starts to yawn again and the dead magic zone perks up.

The blob adds a draw bridge to the castle and retreats.

((gotta go in a minute))

ValKey
2007-02-18, 07:02 AM
I guess we better get ourselves to bed*she shifts to her full size making sure not to knock over the castle, picking up Rizzen*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 07:07 AM
Rizzen offers a loving smile and a kiss be fore the dead time zone grees with ValKey by enveleoping Rizzen again.

The hand from ealier appears for a moment.
Hmm, perhaps I should try and break its hold ealier today...
It makes a shrugging motion and vanishes.

((bye))

ValKey
2007-02-18, 07:09 AM
*she heads to bed and goes to sleep* (night)

metakirb
2007-02-18, 09:14 AM
Metakirb finds the clearing in which he had fought Terran, Spreads his new wings and soars into the sky, he then starts training various techniques

Goblin Music
2007-02-18, 09:20 AM
Valic having flew here pules out his footbow and starts to do some practice.

metakirb
2007-02-18, 09:28 AM
Metakirb stops suddenly.

What the... how can he be... i must hurry!

He flies in the direction of the mountains

Goblin Music
2007-02-18, 09:30 AM
After his practice he puts his foot bow away,
sees th mountains and flies to a cave

metakirb
2007-02-18, 12:02 PM
Metakirb charges thorugh the woods, destroying all in his path, the ddark aura around him grows stronger as the flames on his wings burns fiercer

Baeleck
2007-02-18, 03:27 PM
Baeleck arrives back at Elune's hut. He is out of breath, and has been running. He opens the door, and enters after a short while, the muffled sound of his yelling voice can be heard.

Shal, you IDIOT!

Saurous
2007-02-18, 04:37 PM
Several golden flames suddenly appear above a remote area of the woods. They fall to the ground, scorching the trees. Several animals flee in all directions. Smokey the Bear has a heart attack.

Several hours later, a pair of wolves tear through the woods, heading for the Town.

Goblin Music
2007-02-18, 04:57 PM
Valic lands softly in a tree and falls asleep

ValKey
2007-02-18, 08:57 PM
*ValKey wakes up and yawns loudly, she humms a little bit thinking of risking going out of the forest today though she might get in trouble for it*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 11:04 PM
The hand makes its reappearance and shoos away the dead time zone as usual. It then slaps Rizzen awake and points at the door.
You might want to look at this.
Hmm? Visitors?
In a manner of speaking....
Rizzen sighs and opens the door. He is greeted by about 60 necrocarnum zombies surrounding the hut.
Oh crap.
He shuts the door slowly and takes a couple steps back.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 11:17 PM
*ValKey had decided to just stay inside the hut, she just didn't feel right risking being caught. * What's wrong Rizzen?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 11:23 PM
He hesitates slightly, a rather worried look pasted onto his face.
How good did you say you were in a fight again?

ValKey
2007-02-18, 11:26 PM
I am not very good in a fight at all, why do you ask?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 11:30 PM
A whistling comes from the hand and it vanishes.
Rizzen makes a face as he briefly peeks out the door again.
We have...'visitors'.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 11:33 PM
Oh dear..how did they get here?*she said looking out the door*Well maybe if you help me, tell me what to do I will learn how to fight better. I need to know just in case Katalia and my grandfather turn up. I am sure they are tougher than these..

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 11:38 PM
He quickly begins to run through all the possible outcomes of the potential fight, weighing different tactics.
Well if we choose to fight, you might get to meet Katalia personally.
A small explosion can be heard from outside.
Nevermind...looks like we get to see her anyway.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 11:41 PM
*she hugs Rizzen's arm*I am so scared Rizzen**ValKey started to cry*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-18, 11:53 PM
He winces slightly at the crying.
Please, none of that, it will be fine, I think, So don't wory about it.
He rummages through his pockets and pulls out a small amulet, placing it on ValKey.
That will take you to Chaotic Bob if it comes to that, so you have no need to fear. Besides, I think she only wants me dead.
He acquires a cheery smile as he remembers something. He slips out the door, closing it behind him.
Having fun with the wards Katalia?
You actually planned something this time? You changed.
A bit, something I'm quite proud of actually.
How about you let me in so I can uphold that vow.
I'll think about it.

ValKey
2007-02-18, 11:55 PM
I can't leave you here..so..she could just kill you!*she looks out the door, growling as she saw her out there*don't you dare touch him!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 12:05 AM
Katalia looks at ValKey with mild amusement.
What would you do about it, Hybrid?
Hey now, watch it with the insulting the fiancee.
Oh? You finally found someone you didn't strike down on the spot?
Rizzen frowns.
You know what, these wards are going down now, you need a dagger in between your ribs.
I welcome the attempt.
Rizzen scowls and a sizable number of shadow elementals appear to distract the zombies, as several 'clicks' are heard around the hut.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 12:10 AM
*she took a deep breath, rage building in her. Though ValKey's magic was usually weak and just used for silly thing pissing her off was a bad idea. ValKey badly wanted to protect Rizzen. She felt as if Katalia killed him that Kat would be killing a part of herself*I think your just playing a cat and mouse game. But now the sides will be turned!*she makes a motion, trying to use a baleful polymorph spell in order to turn her into a mouse*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 12:17 AM
Ah, it has claws....
She grins as she deflects the magic into a nearby zombie, who suffers the effects.
Rizzen stands there glaring at her and oddly enough another Rizzen rises up behind her, sliding a mindblade dagger in between her ribs. This, obviously not working, results in his nose being crushed by her elbow flying back into his face.
You already tried that I think.
Dammit, how does that not phase you at all?!
Silly human, the Hybrid here already found the answer to that.
With that, her flesh falls off, revealing the vaguely humanoid shaped necrocarnum.
Oh. I see....well then, all I can say to that is: Aw crap!
The Rizzen who attempted to stab her is promptly seized and crushed from existance as the original Rizzen dives away from a stream of necrocarnum.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 12:29 AM
*ValKey watches, her jaw dropping a bit. It seemed that magic and stabbing wouldn't affect her like normal. She takes a breath, starting to...sing?It seemed that Val had some bardic sort of abilities, though her magic didn't work like a normal sorcerers magic would in the first place. As she sings, some rocks start to fall from the sky, ones that seem to have a higher gravity than usual. Hopefully pushing Kat down.*I feel the earth, move under my feet, I see the sky tumbling down*as she sings, the earth begin the tremble, opening up a small chasm underneath Kat*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 12:34 AM
As the rocks smash into her form, she simply slides up around them like a liquid. She begins to float as the chasm opens.
Come on you two, be more creative than that!
Its kind of hard to concentrate when you're fighting pure concentrated souls....
Tortured souls Rizzen, get that right. And stand still.
Rizzen dives away from a few more necrocarnum streams, trying to figure out something to do that doesn't involve running away. He kind of wants to settle this now.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 12:44 AM
*she blinks as she gets an idea, thinking of the Rainbow dragon which is the goddess of the true race. She was pretty much the opposite of the black dragon. She wondered if she could channel her powers. She makes a rod with her hand* Rainbow dragon, hear my plea. Give your power over to me*the rod now had a rainbow gem over it, she points it at the creatures, starting to sing*Red ,orange,yellow ,green ,blue and violet too. I can see a rainbow..I can see a rainbow in the sky*a feeling of calm would start to go over the creatures*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 12:54 AM
(by creatures I assume you mean the zombies and elementals)
Most of the said creatures do indeed feel calmed, though about 6 or so of them continue their fight.
Shadows begin to writhe around Rizzen, reflecting his desire for something to die. He sidesteps another stream and reforms his mindblades.
I think we already went over the blade thing, Rizzen.
It's not for you...
He narrows his eyes, the blade turning gray, and throws the mindblade as hard as he can towards Town.
That was rather pointless.
Several tendrils fly out of her form, one catches Rizzen in the legs, knocking him to the ground. Several more fly at ValKey, witht he intent to grab her.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 01:01 AM
*Well at least what she was doing did some good, but the situation seemed rather hopeless. ValKey blinked as a tendril grabbed her since she was sort of getting droopy thinking that most likely she was lose Rizzen. She yanks her hand backwards a little bit. All she needed was the blackdragon getting to her now* I could use some confidence right now, the Black dragon is starting to affect me..

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 01:07 AM
Rizzen grunts as another tendril slams into his chest and bodily throws him across the clearing.
Oof! Just wait for it...
Katalia raises an eyebrow and bats him into a tree with another tendril. The tendril around ValKey begins to drag her towards Katalia.
You're not even trying anymore are you?
Wait for it....

ValKey
2007-02-19, 01:11 AM
*feels herself starting to get woozy, feeling faint as Katalia drew her near. She had to keep herself up..maybe..if she got close enough to her..*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 01:17 AM
The tendril continues to draw ValKey in, though at the same time more tendrils shoot towards her, their ends bearing striking resemblances to guillotine blades.
Rizzen notices this and lightly curses as he is once more thrown across the clearing, through a few elementals and zombies.
At this precise moment and good section of the trees nearby wither and die before losing stability in their form and falling into puddles.
We're getting warmer....
Will one of you please do something? I prefer active prey.
You grow more insane daily don't you?
This is responded to by another smack, although he is in fact pinned to a tree this time, instead of just thrown at it.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 01:26 AM
*ValKey was trying to think of just what to do to fight her, but nothing seemed to come to mind.She took a deep breath, focusing on Kat, a small bubble starts to float, it grows to the size of her quickly then moved to go over her so she would be trapped inside. If Kat doesn't do something quick the bubbles walls would shift into stone*

Goblin Music
2007-02-19, 08:14 AM
What in the.... Valic blurts out what is happening, why did you hit my tree?

metakirb
2007-02-19, 12:50 PM
Metakirb finds a good spot to rest and falls asleep under a tree

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 01:08 PM
Martini arrives in the woods, ahe hears some LOUD snoring and see's metakirb spark out at the foot of a tree and so sits by him and waits for him to wake up.

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 01:10 PM
Serra appears next to metakirb, she looks down at him, then looks up at martini.

Martini, hi, its been a few years hasn't it?

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 01:14 PM
Looking up Oh hi Serra how are you these days?

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 01:16 PM
IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?! i was kidnapped for the past year and all ya can say when i see you again is how am i?!

turns towards metakirb.

do you know if he's okay? terran injured him really bad in thier last fight...

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 01:22 PM
Hey incase you didn't notice I am having a hangover...

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 01:23 PM
Whatever

She sits down and falls asleep, leaning on metakirb slightly

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 01:27 PM
Martini get annoyed how everyone falls asleep and so falls asleep himself.

metakirb
2007-02-19, 01:31 PM
Metakirb wakes up, notices serra is soundly asleep, leaning on him, and decides to sleep for a bit longer

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 01:39 PM
Serra wakes up, annoyed at martini she kicks him to wake him up, she then turns to meta

Meta? come on wake up now please.

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 01:40 PM
Ouch what was that for?!!?

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 01:41 PM
you were a jerk earlier, i don't care if you had a hangover, you shouldn't get so drunk!

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 01:43 PM
The Masked One teleports in nearby. He hears the voices, but decides not to take any immediate notice. He fumbles with an odd golden stone for a moment, looking at it carefully.

metakirb
2007-02-19, 01:44 PM
Meta wakes up

Whats goin on?

he stands up, clutching his arm.

Kalessin, drakkon. He shouts

his two dragons land nearby

(draconic) i need you two to keep an eye out for terran

(Drakkon)(draconic) he wont get past us.

(kalessin)(draconic) dont worry meta. youll be safe

(normal again) thanks guys. hey martini, i guess you and serra are... not on perfect terms right now...

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 01:47 PM
Serra look im sorry ok i wasnt thinking straight

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 01:48 PM
no matter, im glad your better meta.

She looks up at metas dragons.

Wow they've grown alot, her face darkens, i hope we can convince terran that you wernt responsible for what happened...

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 01:49 PM
The Masked One now begins to listen intently to the conversation a few yards away. He leans up against a tree for a moment, pocketing the golden stone.

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 01:50 PM
Terran shows up

I told you, im not going to stop hunting him serra. Now, metakirb, will you fight, or die?

Tears show up in serras eyes

What now? Meta, choose. he looks distracted

metakirb
2007-02-19, 01:52 PM
Terran?! how'd ya get past my dragons? no matter, i wont just die terran, you should know, Martini, get serra out of here

He readys his sword arm but still clutches it, it is not fully healed

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 01:53 PM
What the hell terran. cant you just leave us alone even for a few days?!!?

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 01:53 PM
The Masked One prepares to teleport back a few feet if and when the fight does break out.

Goblin Music
2007-02-19, 01:54 PM
Valic watches from his tree not noteced by them

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 01:54 PM
come on martini, you know i wouldnt do that.

Charges towards martini.

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 01:55 PM
The Masked One feels the presence of Valic in his tree.

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 01:57 PM
Martini jumps to the side and sticks his leg out an attempt to make Terran fall flat on his face

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 02:00 PM
Terran, floating, goes straight over martinis foots and materializes blades all around him

NOW DIE!!!!

Terran causes all the swords to shoot towards martini

metakirb
2007-02-19, 02:01 PM
Metakirb charges towards martini, he blocks all the swords.

Martini!!! take serra AND RUN!!!!

He charges towards terran

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 02:02 PM
The Masked One feels the urge to intervene, but hesitates.

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 02:03 PM
Meta!! no please, stop fighting

she bursts into tears

What is she doing now?

Terran, distracted by Serra is hit full on by Metakirb

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 02:03 PM
Serra you heard him lets move! to the mountains. we will be a bit safer there.

metakirb
2007-02-19, 02:04 PM
go serra, ill be fine

follows up his ram with a rapid succesion of slashes

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 02:05 PM
The Masked One decides he may follow the other two into the mountains to find out what is going on. He prepares to teleport again.

Goblin Music
2007-02-19, 02:06 PM
Shall we join this fight? Valic asks the masked one as he retreates

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 02:07 PM
Dammit metakirb, it wont work, lets see how you like this, DARK PHASE BLADE

Terran disapears

PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!

Serra vanishes from martini and appears near metakirb

WHAT?! SERRA MOVE!!!

Terran appears by serra

PLEASE dont do this...

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 02:08 PM
The Maksed One also turns away to retreat, but only walks.

I don't usually willingly enter combat, but then again...

metakirb
2007-02-19, 02:09 PM
Terran listen to her, i didnt have anything to do with her dissapearance, i know how you felt when she went missing, but shes back now, but im still in the same state as before, be gratefull, you have a family

Metakirb lets his guard down to show terran he doesnt want to fight

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 02:10 PM
FOOL!!!!!!

He plunges his sword towards metakirbs heart

NOOOOOOOOOOO

metakirb
2007-02-19, 02:12 PM
Metakirb cannot react fast enough, terrans blade hits its mark directly and plunges through metas heart

Well terran, i guess its over... take care of serra...

He drops to the floor

Baeleck
Ok, definatley time to intervene...

He teleports in next to Metakirb.

Goblin Music
Come on! Valic wraps his whip around terans sword to late how ever.

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 02:13 PM
*******!!!!! Martini quickdraws and shoots alot of bullets at Terran

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 02:14 PM
Its over, try all you want but i cannot be beaten

Materializes swords all around him and shoots them in all directions

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 02:16 PM
The Masked One concentrates and rapidly casts protection from arrows on everyone, which works just as well against the flying swords. They deflect in all directions.

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 02:16 PM
Martini dives behind a tree just in time

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 02:18 PM
Not bad, but i am done here.

He vanishes, his laughter is heard echoing around

Serra runs up to metakirb

META!!! NO, PLEASE DONT DIE, PLEASE

Her eyes flood with tears

Goblin Music
2007-02-19, 02:18 PM
Valic grins and puts the vorpral whip away then nearly hits teran with his sword seconds after he disapears

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 02:19 PM
Heal sumone ... Hang on in there meta

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 02:19 PM
He is badly injured... you need potions or a cleric quickly.

The Masked One teleports away.

terranbloodrage
2007-02-19, 02:20 PM
Please, you can't die meta... please... if you...

Serra suddenly stands up

TERRAN!!!! YOULL PAY FOR THIS

she vanishes.

Goblin Music
2007-02-19, 02:20 PM
Calith come hear he shouts Though it wount do any good..

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 02:21 PM
where do i find a cleric??????

metakirb
2007-02-19, 02:21 PM
Meta opens his eyes (still gravely wounded)

Wh.. wheres... s...serra?

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 02:22 PM
The Masked One reappears, with a large potion.

Give him this, quickly!

Goblin Music
2007-02-19, 02:24 PM
a cat spirals down into the forest what is wrong?

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 02:25 PM
There's been a fight here, this man is badly wounded...

He grows impatient and pours the potion down Metakirb's throat.

metakirb
2007-02-19, 02:25 PM
Metakirb tries to stand(stubborn as ever) he manages it but is shaking badly

its.... j...just a... a scratch...

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 02:26 PM
will he be ok?

Goblin Music
2007-02-19, 02:27 PM
yea right just a scrach.
Sit you need to rest

metakirb
2007-02-19, 02:27 PM
Metakirb falls unconcious

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 02:29 PM
That potion was not enough... the immediate effects have been averted, but he is still in a bad way.

Martini1992
2007-02-19, 02:29 PM
masked one can u get him to trogs or sumwhere?

Baeleck
2007-02-19, 02:31 PM
I will have to concentrate... usually I only use teleport on myself.

He stands there for a moment, his eyes closed. He teleports them all, including Metakirb, to Trogs.

Renrik
2007-02-19, 02:52 PM
A battalion of goblins, dressed in the uniform of the GSA, weilding a mixture of shortswords, crossbows, and muskets, march through the forest towards a camp therein, from which point they can make the final leg of the journey to the mountains.

McBish
2007-02-19, 04:01 PM
The mutt limps out of the woods. He has several blood splaters on him and his muzzle is covered in blood. He heads towards the Town.

Uberblah
2007-02-19, 06:27 PM
Ishmale walks into the woods from his trip to the land of his foster fathers. He looks around and sees the battle and forms four long-sword mindblades and sets two of them on fire and the other two swirling with electricity. Ishmale is about to attack when he realizes that the battle has been caught in a dead-time-zone. He keeps his mindblades as they were and walks around wondering what to do in the mean-time. Ishmale decides to think about stuff.
Well, I was hoping to come back to our peaceful little camp, but of course that couldn't happen. I wonder how this started. Also, what happened while I was gone before this happened?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 07:16 PM
((grumble grumble...connection problems...grumble grumble....long car rides...grumble grumble...))

A sighing is heard from somewhere.
Off.
The dead time zone covering the clearing sighs and slinks away.

Katalia grins at the bubble and begins to shrink, while at the same time a bulge appears in one of the tendrils that grows in proportion to her shrinking.
Rizzen sighs as he remains trapped to the tree, waiting for inevitable death. Or his back-up plan, whichever comes first.
Several more trees lose stability and collapse into puddles nearby.
Oh good, my back-up plan has arrived....
From the area where the trees collapsed a monstrous, vaguely reptilian, shadow creature runs out, roaring heavily. Katalia eyes it with a look of amusement.
A Vardesk? At least you think a little bit.
Just shut up and die.
The tendrils release ValKey and Rizzen as they all shift their focus to the new opponent. Rizzen falls to the ground with an 'oof' and leans against the tree, rather drained by the tendrils that had pinned him.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 07:58 PM
*ValKey felt rather lost in this whole fight. It seemed nothing phased Katalia at all. She shook herself off a little bit moving closer to Rizzen as she was busy with whatever creature she had summoned*What in the heck sort of thing -does- effect her I feel rather lost here*she whispered*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 08:01 PM
Rizzen stares at Katalia, looking rather annoyed.
I can imagine that being a creature of pure necrocarnum, you'd be rather hard to hurt, so ValKey, this is where I suggest we flee while she's distracted. That thing will keep her attention for maybe another 30 seconds....

Katalia seems rather unconcerned with their whisperings, still calmly beating down the shadow creature.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 08:12 PM
*she shifts to a dragon*Maybe we should find somewhere else to hide..*she lowers her wing for him to climb on*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 08:17 PM
Rizzen gives one last, irritated look at Katalia and climbs onto ValKey.
Ignoring the possibility of police, I recommend returning to Town. Strength in numbers.

Several tendrils surround the creature, forming a circle, and slowly begin to contract. The creature lashes out, slicing apart a few of them which are unfortunately regenerated moments later.

Rizzen thinks for a moment.
Can you create illusions? If you can, make several illusions of that creature bursting in and charging her, if you can't, don't worry about it.
Rizzen decides to mark this attack as a waste of his time and sighs, wondering when an actual, winnable fight will pop up.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 08:21 PM
Where in town? Yea I can do illusions*she makes some illusions of random people attacking Katalia*

Uberblah
2007-02-19, 08:26 PM
Ishmale comes out of another random daze and looks around. He notices that the dead time zone has disappeared and he sees Rizzen and ValKey.
Hey! How did this happen? Need help? I still am Knight of the Goddess, right? Or have things changed since I've left?
He lunges at Katalia with the longswords forgetting about the last time he tried that.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 08:29 PM
Of course Ishmale, you will always be my knight!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 08:29 PM
((hello there uberblah, finally back I see))
A few tendrils lazily slink out to attack the illusions and block Ishmale while the others begin to constrict the shadow creature. Katalia chuckles.
That fool thought this would actually do something, how sad.

Rizzen begins to evaluate the various locations they could go.
Oh I don't know...Trog's, the police station, the Omnishop, I don't care, just away from here!
Rizzen pulls a small shadow from his own and throws it at the hut, which then turns into a shadow and collapses onto the ground, protected until they return.

Uberblah
2007-02-19, 08:35 PM
((yes. it was a good trip))
He stops his attack and turns quickly to ValKey.
Glad to hear it. Need me to help fend her off while you two get out of here?
Ishmale turns back to Katalia and starts launching fireballs and electricityballs at her.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 08:52 PM
*she looks thoughtful and starts to head up in the air*I guess I will try this shop your talking about..it seems a little bit safer than the police station or Trogs

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 08:59 PM
The tendrils slinking towards Ishmale, swing up and bat the fire/electricity balls aside, though one sneak in and hits Katalia, causing her to wince and swing around.

Sounds good to me, you, suicidal Thri-Kreen, get up here!
He throws out a shadowy hand to grab Ishmale and carry him along.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 09:00 PM
I rather my knight stays alive!*she said waiting for him to get on before taking off*

Uberblah
2007-02-19, 09:05 PM
Ishmale gets grabbed by Rizzen's shadow and pulled up onto ValKey.
Umm.. yeah... flying isn't really my thing so I'm going to close my eyes until we get to where we're headed. Let me know when we're there.
Ishmale grabs onto ValKey as if for dear life.
Sorry if it hurts.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-19, 09:08 PM
The tendrils constricting the shadow creature, suddenly tense and the creature explodes in a shower of shadow stuff. Katalia simply watches them fly away, emotionless.
I believe I conveyed my message.

Rizzen shakes his head at Ishmale and gives directions to the Omnishop to ValKey.

ValKey
2007-02-19, 09:33 PM
Don't worry about me, I have tough scales*heads off to the shop*

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-02-19, 09:50 PM
a dark shadow passes overhead. It lands in a tree. you hear a quiet voice mumbling to itself...
I came. looking for the object. they betrayed me. now they pay. I will seek them out and destroy them like the weaklings they are.
then the shadow seems to morph a little, into a more human shape. It drops to the ground, and runs in the direction of town.

Renrik
2007-02-19, 11:17 PM
A messenger reaches the resting goblin troops, riding fast upon his worg.

Awake! Awake! You cannot sleep! Durrathal needs your aid! The dwarves are attacking Durrathal!

One of the major officers stops him:

What do you mean, attacking Durrathal? How did they get there without our knowing?

They came tearing through the moutains so fast we were overrun before we knew the extent of their armies. By the time we knew we had to send messengers, our messengers were killed! I myself have didged many arrows to get here. Now rouse your men! They must make for the mountains!

The goblins still awake set to work frantically rousing the rest, and the force begins moving once more, out into the open countryside where tey can move faster. They are joined by extra volunteers that came from the forest cells of the GSA, and begin to march implaceably towards the mountains.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 02:34 AM
*walks through the portal to the hut, glad to be home*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 02:36 AM
Rizzen walks through right behind her and sets Arleta down in a corner.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 02:37 AM
*sits down and takes Aleta out of her bed, sitting it on her lap stroking over her scales*

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 02:38 AM
Ishmale walks through with Akil in his arms who jumps out and starts marking territory immediately. Ishmale turns to ValKey and Rizzen.
Sorry you have to see that.
He turns towards Akil.
Akil, COME!
Akil trots over to Ishmale and lays at his feet.
Good boy.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 02:46 AM
Rizzen throws some deer jerky at Arleta and looks out a window, noting the distinct lack of zombie, but a large amount of elementals.
I should probably dismiss them now....
He pokes an arm out the door and waves something that causes all the elementals to disipate. He then goes and sits next to ValKey.
So now we have a pseudodragon in the home...

ValKey
2007-02-20, 02:50 AM
It's OK Ishmale, not like I never seen anything like that before*ValKey turns and sort of stares at nothing for a while, twitching her tail. She hoped they didn't worry too much about the way she was behaving right now. She plays with a piece of her hair lost in thoughts. She nods slightly to Rizzen as Arleta goes over to bite on his ears. She laughs and picks it up back in her lap* be careful, that hurts!

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 02:51 AM
Ishmale decides that he isn't going to board with them so he decides to build himself a hut.
I'm going make myself a hut also. Do you mind if I leave Akil here?
Ishmale goes over to Akil and gives him some mincemeat. Akil wolfs down his food. Ishmale leaves. You can hear the sounds of falling timber and stacking wood.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 02:54 AM
Rizzen holds a hand over his ear.
Watch those teeth, they don't feel good.
He grins and rubs the creature's nose.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 02:58 AM
Fine with me Ishmale*smiles and leans up on Rizzen, sliding her hand on his leg. Arleta bobbed her head up and down a little bit as if she understood*

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 02:59 AM
Ishmale is nearly done with the hut. When he finishes, he starts working separately on the roof.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 03:02 AM
Rizzen smiles at the little dragon creature and shakes his head.
Interesting little creatures.
He places a hand on ValKey's.
So how are you feeling today?

ValKey
2007-02-20, 03:07 AM
A little bit off, I been feeling sort of not all with the world for the last couple of days*she sighs a little bit, twirling her finger on your leg* I am glad your not as hard as me as I am on myself

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 03:07 AM
Ishmale finishes the roof and walks up to the door of Rizzen's and ValKey's hut. He notices what's going on and backs away before he's seen and waits until the right time to ask for help finishing his hut.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 03:13 AM
Why would I be hard on you exactly?
Rizzen notices Ishmale and quietly instructs the little helper blob to go help him. It crawls out of his shadow and out the door, towards Ishmale to recieve instructions.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 03:18 AM
*ValKey frowns a bit unsure how to say it*You shouldn't. Just things bother me that probably shouldn't. Like what I said about the kids..it was supposed to be just a joke but after I said it...*sighs*I just get weird about emotional stuff at times.

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 03:22 AM
Ishmale sees the helper blob and realizes what it is immediately.
I need you to seal this house and roof, then seal them together when I get the roof up there.
The helper blob rushes off to do Ishmales bidding. When it finishes the first task, Ishmale somehow gets the roof ontop of the house and the helper blob seals it all together.
Thank you, blob. Now I would like some furniture.
The blob seems to nod then goes inside and creates enough normal furniture for a few guests which solidifies.
Thank you again, blob. You are dismissed.
The blob heads back over to Rizzen.
Now I'll need some color, but I can wait.
Ishmale walks back into Rizzen and Val's hut and goes sits in the corner by Akil.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 03:25 AM
The blob quietly slips into Rizzen's shadow.
Rizzen ponders for a moment.
That's not really something to feel bad about. The way I take it is that it shows you that you're sane and have some sense about you. The world could always do with some sense...

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 03:27 AM
Ishmale pulls some rope out of his pouch and plays tug-of-war with Akil. Allthewhile he's silently listening to the ongoing conversation, nearly unnoticed.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 03:29 AM
I am sane?*she laughed a bit* I always thought I was the opposite. It is nice to know you think I am sane Rizzen. I know I probably said it before like a million times I am glad to have you and Ishmale as friends. Are you going to come here and give me a hug or what?*she moves Arleta so she won't get squished and gets in hug position*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 03:30 AM
Hm, next best thing.
He gives ValKey a kiss coupled with a hug.

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 03:34 AM
Akil wins the first game of ToW but Ishmale picks up the rope again and starts a new game still watching the proceedings.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 03:36 AM
*she leans on Rizzen's shoulder watching as Ishmale and Akil play with the rope*Aww, isn't that cute?

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 03:39 AM
Ishmale looks up at ValKey. As he does so, Akil takes the rope out of his hand and won't give it back.
Don't let me interupt. If anything, let me know and I'll go over to my hut.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 03:42 AM
Rizzen raises an amused eyebrow at Ishmale.
You're getting your butt kicked by that wolf pup. You do realize how sad that is right?....on second thought, disregard that statement.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 03:45 AM
Don't be silly Ishmale, we like having you around don't we Rizzen?*she laughs at what he said*I think he is probably losing on purpose so Akil can gain some ego*Arleta flies over watching the tug of war, then chirps at Ishmale*

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 03:45 AM
Yeah. It's not sad. It's good. It means he's getting stronger already. Isn't that right boy?
This last statement is directed at Akil as Ishmale gently strokes him. Akil licks Ishmale and then goes over to sit by Rizzen. Ishmale turns around at the sound of Arleta chirping at him.
Aww. Do you want to play, too? Here you go.
Ishmale hands over one end of the rope to Arleta.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 03:47 AM
Sure we love your company. 'Cept when you're suicidal.
He rolls his eyes at the 'getting stronger excuse'.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 03:50 AM
Akil is learning fast. Your a good trainer Ishmale *she snuggles up to Rizzen smiling a little bit and chuckles a little bit* You two act like brothers, well except for less punching*Arleta grabs the rope and tugs on it*

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 03:51 AM
Glad to hear it.
Ishmale looks at Rizzen.
How have I been suicidal?
He then looks at ValKey.
Thank you. I guess we are like brothers. You're going to have to start playing with him sometime soon so he knows for sure you're friendly. Same for you Rizzen.
Ishmale tugs back on the rope.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 03:54 AM
He wraps an arm around ValKey.
How have you been suicidal? Just check back a few hours in your memory and you'll have an example.

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 04:00 AM
Ishmale delves into his memory and comes up with one thing.
Are you talking about when I tried to stand up to Katalia? That wasn't suicidal as much as trying to buy you guys time.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 04:01 AM
*she wiggles her tail at the wolf cub*(How long have you guys known each other?*Arleta pulls on the rope as hard as she can*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 04:18 AM
Yes, well doing it alone was suicidal.
How long have we known eachother....I dunno, he just kinda appeared. I think I was in jail....
Rizzen suddenly comes to the sad realization that almost everyone he knows, he met while he was in jail.

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 04:19 AM
((kicking of computer commences. stupid loss of connection))

Ishmale flies across the room and crashes into the other wall. Akil starts growling at Arleta. Ishmale pulls himself to his feet.
HEAL, Akil.
Akil settles and lies down. Ishmale turns to ValKey.
Wow. Arleta's strong. Who were you talking to? Nevermind. I realize what you're saying. I met Rizzen the first day I came into Town. He was in jail and I noticed him only because he was a fellow Soulknife.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 04:23 AM
*she watches as the wolf starts to growl at Arleta, then nods over at Rizzen*I hope your going to behave, it be weird to put my own husband in jail. Assuming I keep my badge after all this mess*She looks to Ishmale*I was talking to both of you actually*she takes a deep breath starting to feel a little bit better than before*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 04:30 AM
Well, they aren't hunting you down and I think Chaotic Bob probably would have notified us if they were, so you can't be doing anything horribly illegal. So you should be able to keep your badge I think. Though I think that leaves the condition of you being forced to watch me until the month ends. But I will try to behave so I won't have to subject you to the odd process of arresting your husband.
Rizzen ponders how odd that would have to look if it happened.

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 04:34 AM
So I have a random question. Well, not so random. When's the wedding going to be? I'll need to find a suit and find someone to watch Akil.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 04:37 AM
*takes a deep breath, though she didn't care about the badge so much she was glad the police wasn't after her*The sunshine of my smile led you on a whole new path!*she takes Rizzen's hand and looks at Ishmale*We haven't decided, sometime after his sentence is up. I rather not have the police station end up at my wedding*she can't help but laughing thinking of that scenerio*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 04:39 AM
That would be an interesting event to see....
He smiles as he tries pictures the exact event.

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 04:42 AM
Well that's coming up soon isn't it? Could you see Verdandi and Aerin charging into the church?
Ishmale can't help but laugh. He calls over Akil so that Akil and Arleta get used to each other. Akil comes over a little cautious of the creature who threw his master across the room. Akil goes over and sniffs Arleta.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 04:45 AM
*she laughs some more thinking about that*Sorry Rizzen, that is just too funny of an image!*Arleta looks at the wolf, darting around trying to play with him*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 04:51 AM
Rizzen shakes his head slightly.
That would be a unique moment to say the least....
But back to the original topic, perhaps we should do some planning....

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 04:52 AM
Akil notices Arleta's playful manner and chases her, playfully nipping at her when he gets close enough.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 04:55 AM
Planning is probably a good idea Rizzen. Um maybe next month sometime? I don't know how soon you want it?*Arleta looks at the wolf as it nips at her, she lands on the ground starting to hold on her wing like she was hurt*What a ham*she said watching*

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 04:57 AM
Akil looks at Arleta with curiosity and goes over to her. He tries to lick her to make her feel better.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 04:58 AM
He watches the animals play, looking amused.
However soon you want it will be fine with me, early next month will probably do.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 05:00 AM
We have to pick a day that Ishmale is going to be around, I certianly want him there**Arleta starts to try and climb on Akil*

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 05:02 AM
Ishmale looks up from the playing animals
Well, sounds fun. I havn't been to a wedding since- well, I've never actually been to a wedding. What's it like?
Akil is startled by Arleta's sudden movement and allows Arleta to climb on him.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 05:03 AM
Of course a day when he can come, that may or may not be most days, but that's besides the point I think.

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 05:06 AM
I should be here most days, otherwise I'll schedule around it. As we all know it may have to be an evening wedding, depending.

ValKey
2007-02-20, 05:08 AM
All I know is the bride dresses up pretty, there is a lot of music and food. Dancing..and..stuff like that.*she looks at Rizzen* Are you going to make me pick the date?I would pick March 1. I mean you wanted to get married right away.*she pokes at him and Arleta curls her tail around one of Akil's ears*

Uberblah
2007-02-20, 05:12 AM
Ishmale looks at ValKey.
That does sound like a lot of fun. I can't wait to go. Whoelse will be invited or do you want to keep it between us?
Akil attemps to roll Arleta so he can have the upper advantage.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-20, 05:13 AM
March 1? So it would be a combination "Wahoo no more in-troube-with-the-cops-time" and wedding? I can't see a problem with that.
Pokes ValKey back just because he feels like it.

((New Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2056973#post2056973)))

Martini1992
2007-02-21, 11:23 AM
Martini leaves