PDA

View Full Version : Miko and Redcloak

Wolfie_1066
2006-12-31, 01:59 PM
Yeah Yeah i know im pretty sure theres a thread around here somewhere stateing this but i just need to ask...why dident redcloaks distruction should have killed Miko after the harm spell was used. i know im sort of stateing the obveous but as far as i know harm is supost to lower the targets hp to 1-4 hps so she should have died if the destruction lost the first throw then it could do normal damage right?

so im just curious so im setting up a poll...who else here thinks from those circomstances that miko should have rolled over and croaked? :smalltongue: im sure theres more then just me

Wolfie_1066
2006-12-31, 02:02 PM
What the? i dident post this? *kicks comp* Piece of junk!!! if theres a mod or something that can delete this thread please do so but leave the poll

Kish
2006-12-31, 02:12 PM
Yeah Yeah i know im pretty sure theres a thread around here somewhere stateing this but i just need to ask...why dident redcloaks distruction should have killed Miko after the harm spell was used.

Because the combined damage of a Harm followed by a Destruction wasn't enough to kill Miko.

i know im sort of stateing the obveous but as far as i know harm is supost to lower the targets hp to 1-4 hps

Then as far as you know isn't far enough. Check the spell description in 3.5ed. A number of "save or die" or, in this case, "save or nearly die" spells got revised since 3ed.

the_tick_rules
2007-01-01, 11:39 AM
yeah the new harm does 10 points of negative energy per level up to 150 or 160 i think, a save reduces damage by half. she obviously made her save against destruction spell and i dunno how much damage that does if you make a save, not very much damage i believe. so she probably made her saves and since she's quite powerful her HP could take it.