PDA

View Full Version : New Stick City

Lord Magtok
2007-01-01, 03:02 PM
((A portal connects the Cornertone to this dimension. Anyone is welcome to take it and come here.))

Lord Magtok, Secret Agent Stick Omega, and Evil Secret Agent Robot Stick v.2 all fall out of a portal and appear in their home dimension.

The location is New Stick City at midnight. A city covered in skyscrapers as far as the eye can see. ((Resembles the final Neo vs. Smith battle city, only without the rain and plot that nobody understands.))

The three land on a rooftop.

The battle for New Stick City begins anew.
((I've got to go for a while. Be back soon.))

Lord Magtok
2007-01-01, 03:55 PM
As soon as the trio appeared, a swarm of human soldiers with jetpacks surrounded them. They aim rifles at ESARS and Magtok.

You two are under arrest. Drop your weapons and come with us.

I didn't come back to New Stick City to deal with you fools. Magtok nods to ESARS.

ESARS leaps into the air, and swiftly fills each and every soldier with lead.

To SASO: Lets finish this, meatbag.

He responds by activating his energy blades, which currently point downward.

The android steps forward, and fires a volley of rounds at the agent. You will die, human filth.

The agent holds out a hand, and the bullets are sent back to him, and they bounce off harmlessly.

He rushes in to attack, but his blades leave no marks in the thick armor of ESARS.

He puts the blades away, and telekinetically bends and twists the android into an unrecognizable, yet still partially intact pile of twisted metal.

Your turn, Magtok.

Magtok takes a few steps back, and nearly falls off the edge of the thousand-something story building. He waves his hands to regain his balance, and takes a step towards SASO.

You think I was trying to run away when I came here? I led you into a trap, agent.

Magtok raises a hand, and chunks of building are torn apart, and shape themselves into a few dozen androids. Electical wires snap, and soon, the androids are complete.
They all speak at once in a sinister voice.
Time to die, meatbag.

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-01, 05:53 PM
Having stumbled through the portal, Parson the Monk sees the unfolding scene. Recognising the Agent as in need of assistance, he nimbly somersault's to the mans aid, striking at several of the androids with a flurry of blows.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-01, 07:44 PM
Several androids go down, and others try to grab at the monk, and toss him off the building.

Meanwhile...

SASO cuts through android after android, drawing ever closer to Magtok.
Still hiding behind your robots? When will you ever get a spine?

Today agent, I plan to tear out yours.

SASO finally gets through the sea of androids, and leaps straight at Magtok.

The two tumble off the building. On the way down, SASO slashes at Magtok repeatedly without mercy. Magtok's hood falls off, revealing his true face.

It is scarred from previous encounters, and half of his face was once replaced with circuitry.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p296/urodivoi/magtokunv-2.png

Lord Magtok
2007-01-02, 06:43 PM
The cyborgs fighting the monk all drop dead. Apparently, Magtok didn't take the time to properly install all their systems.

Meanwhile...

On the way down to the street, SASO telekinetically tosses Magtok into the street.
He lands, and as he does, Magtok lifts himself off the ground.
He telekinetically pulls away one of SASO's blades, and catches it in his hand.
he slashes at SASO with a slow, yet powerful style, putting all of his weight into each blow.
SASO parries and blocks, flying in the air to dodge several blows, and moving faster than a bullet at times.
After several minutes of this, SASO telekinetically launchs Magtok into a parked car.
The car explodes in a shower of flame and charred, twisted metal and glass.

A body crawls out. It has only half a face, the once flesh-covered side is a mess of blood and melted skin. It no longer has legs, and slowly pushes itself forward by pushing at the ground with its robotic arms. Sparks fly all around it. Torn rags that were once a cloak are scattered randomly about his body.

You have yet again *cough* defeated me agent.
I will return though, *cough*, *zzzzt*, and I will have more power than ever. You shall join my side, and we will take over this world as a family.

You're a sniveling coward and a fool, Magtok. You're also an abomination of nature. I'm going to do you a favor, and end this now.

SASO slowly raises a pistol at what is left of Magtok's face. Magtok gapes with horror, and the shot is heard throughout the quiet city night.
Magtok slumps back down to the ground, and lies motionless.
A final message echoes from the charred and bloody corpse.

I shall return, my son. To kill you. Nobody rejects me, and lives.
The cyborg says its final words, and is dead.

SASO shoots the cyborg corpse again, and walks away through the portal, but reroutes it to send him to the streets.

The prophecy is once again proven to be true. I have killed Magtok for the first time after the revolution. He will be reincarnated twice more, and I shall defeat him twice more. The third time, I will die as well, for my third and final time.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-03, 06:46 PM
Later, ESARS bends himself back into shape, and escapes through the portal to the streets.

Gonna get you, meatbag. Hehehe...