PDA

View Full Version : The Order of the Stick vs The Knights of the Dinner Table

Scorpion13
2007-01-04, 09:34 PM
The Order of the Stick (All of them)

vs

The Knights of the Dinner Table
(The classic Untouchable Trio+1, that is to say, El Ravager has the Hackmaster +12 and what not)

Can the Order take on the mightiest party of adventurers in all of Garweeze Wurld?

Who would take it in this fight to the death?

fwiffo
2007-01-05, 07:28 AM
Batman, with preparation. (just skipping to the point where threads like that usually end up)

Amon Star
2007-01-05, 09:24 AM
The Knights of the Dinner Table are item heavy munchkins, so they have the advantage of raw power. However, they're mostly idiots.

The Order of the Stick has brains (ish) and are better roleplayers. If the latter can be used to give them some bonus then that will be a huge advantage. Also, they could possible outsmart everyone except Justina. They also have numbers.

Of course, as both groups are comic book characters, the winners will be whoever has the home ground advantage.

Scorpion13
2007-01-05, 10:19 AM
Well they might outsmart El Ravager (not too hard, actually) and Knuckles because he's such a greedy psycho, but not Thorina and I just cant see anyone in the Order who can even come close to Black Lotus when Brian is on a roll.

CGM3
2007-01-05, 10:22 AM
Batman, with preparation. (just skipping to the point where threads like that usually end up)

Unless Chuck Norris shows up, of course. :smallbiggrin:

Amon Star
2007-01-05, 10:22 AM
Well they might outsmart El Ravager (not too hard, actually) and Knuckles because he's such a greedy psycho, but not Thorina and I just cant see anyone in the Order who can even come close to Black Lotus when Brian is on a roll.

I thought Thorina was dead? Anyway, your right about Brian. He can Metagame with the best of them.

Goofy
2007-01-05, 11:06 AM
Unless Chuck Norris shows up, of course. :smallbiggrin:
You both missed Mr. Rogers with a blood-stained sweater. Assuming, of course, that we're talking about the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny (http://www.ultimateshowdown.org/).