PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CXXXIII

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 01:31 AM
Phoenixineohp looks like she is about to say something but shuts her mouth. She thinks for a second.
"I am some what aware of him and his history with the town. What has he been up to lately?"

Phoenix smiles at the mutt and gently reaches out to pet it. She seems to hesitate. "Umm. Do... would you mind if I pet you? May I?"

Miatog
2007-01-07, 01:31 AM
Miatog has a drink from his mug. “Loki? As in the god of tricks? Or just someone with the same name?”

McBish
2007-01-07, 01:34 AM
Go ahead, I could use a good petting.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 01:39 AM
Alex nods at Miatog "Yep, god of trickery he is. And my grandfather." he turns to Pxp "Long story short he's made life a partly living hell for my parents, until it seems recently." he counts these off on his fingers "One, he made a deal with a demon, who had killed my old man, to return his body. This deal pretty much codemned Loki to death, but he made it anyway.

Two, he took the fall for the murder of 5 people, where he could of just strung out in court and probably got away scot free.

Third, and this confuses the hell out of me. Going into the deal, knowing he was going to die, and so he passed on his powers. To my father. And to my knowledge they both hated the other." he sighs "I can't understand why he did these."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 01:41 AM
Phoenix smiles and starts to pet the mutt. She seems very happy and quickly reaches out with her other hand to add to the pets and scratches.

Phoenixineohp nods to Miatog.
"Yes, the one and only. He has a bit of a... sorted histroy with this town and..." Phoenixineohp looks at Alex and smiles gently. Hearing the latest news she frowns. "Odd... odd indeed." She thinks for a moment. "What state is your father in? Last I saw, well we met Merant. Who was talking about Loki and..." She shakes her head and frowns more.

McBish
2007-01-07, 01:44 AM
The mutt seems to be a bit tense but then starts to relax as she pets him.

Miatog
2007-01-07, 01:46 AM
“Clearly he has something planed, you don’t get to be the god of trickery without being able to plan out overly complicated schemes. He either has something up his sleeve that will make life hell for your father, or he has a way out of dying and plans on doing something with the powers he gave your father.”

Miatog takes another drink from the mug and ponders for a moment. “Are you positive that all of Loki’s powers passed on to your father? Every last drop of it, nothing left in Loki, not even for the smallest prank?”

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 01:51 AM
Alex takes a gulp of his drink "He's alive and trying to get used to CE greater god powers, which isn't a small thing to do. Merant is dead the last time I heard, my old man used Loki's powers to do that."

He turns to Miatog "Loki was completely mortal when he went into that fight, he didn't want any of his powers being passed on to his victor who would have tried to take them."

"Well I guess this will all make sense when he shows his true colours, but I want to outthink him before that. Or I may end up doing something I regret and get blind drunk again."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 01:52 AM
Iames walks in and orders a hot chocolate. Seeing Phoenix, he nods to himself and goes over. Hello, Phoenix, Al.

Miatog
2007-01-07, 01:56 AM
“Trying to outthink Loki is never easy. I doubt he’s the same Loki that I’ve meet before…well any of the three Loki’s I’ve meet before, but anyone worthy of the name Loki is cleaver. Cleaver enough to do anything he wants.”

Miatog holds his chin while he thinks. “Where is Loki now? I could talk to him, I’m used to talking to trickster gods.”

Miatog turns to face Iames as he speaks. “Oh hi Iames. Remember me from last night?”

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 01:58 AM
Phoenix, totally happy and content spoiling the mutt in pets and scratches barely notices Iames. When she does she gives him a slight grunt of 'hi' before turning all her attention back to the mutt.

Phoenixineohp eyes Phoenix for a moment then sighs. She shakes her head and finishes her drink.
"I'm sorry to hear all this Alex. It really is a confusing matter."

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 01:58 AM
Alex smiles grimly at Miatog "He's in a police cell doing 100 hours of jail time." he rubs his temple and turns to Pxp "My parents I think had the right idea by taking a vacation...which is something I've got to do before I go crazy"

McBish
2007-01-07, 01:59 AM
Hey boss. The mutt also seems distracted by the petting and scratching.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:01 AM
Iames smiles and sits down. I expect you've already heard this, Phoenix, but Fenix will be back within the month.

Miatog
2007-01-07, 02:03 AM
“Very well. In that case I think I should call it a night and visit him tomorrow.” Miatog gets up and bows to everyone. “Phoenixineohp, Phoenix, Iames, Alex, good night.” With that Miatog vanishes and ports into his Vault.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 02:07 AM
Phoenix stops all the pets and looks at him, all signs of her previous mood gone. She pauses, stone cold and stares at him.
"Within a month. That's good to know." She stands and brushes herself off and smiles faintly after Miatog. She looks down to Al.
"We will have to continue this another time."

Phoenixineohp waves after Miatog. She then alters her attention between Phoenix and Alex.

McBish
2007-01-07, 02:08 AM
Oh. The mutt seems dissapointed. Ok then. Back to patroling the streets I guess. The mutt jumps of the chair and heads back into the streets.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:09 AM
Iames blinks. You didn't know?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 02:09 AM
Alex sighs and runs a hand through his hair. He then raises an eyebrow at Phoenix and her apparent sudden change of mood.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 02:16 AM
Phoenix smiles and gently says "Take care" after the mutt. She turns to Iames. "He said he would come back. I will take him for his word. But I am glad it will be soon." She then turns and raises an eye at Alex. "Yes?" She gives him a wry smile. It seems that she has gone through three moods in that short span of time. Playful, caring and loving with the mutt, rather cold to Iames and... a slightly suggestive something or other with her attention turning to Alex.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:20 AM
Ah. If you don't mind, could we pick up that conversation we started a while back?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 02:22 AM
"You're reaction to him saying that Fenix was coming back soon at first was a bit...cold, some might even say harsh." Alex looks at Phoenix, then looks away slightly "I'm sorry I don't mean to stare...it's a bit hard to ignore a beautiful girl like you." he turns back and gives a charming smile

Nevrmore
2007-01-07, 02:25 AM
Hawk nearly breaks the door off its hinges ((as if it were even possible)), opening it. He takes a few moments to catch his breath, signalling to Iames.

"Iames...station...brain-squid!" Is all he manages to choke out.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:26 AM
Iames sighs, and another one of him appears. The second Iames says, Got it, and disappears.

Nevrmore
2007-01-07, 02:28 AM
((Damn, and here I was hoping to ruin all the dramatic tension))

Hawk doesn't even realize what just happened, but he assumed that Iames used some god-power or something. He turns around and heads for the station.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:29 AM
((Well, I've been waiting for a month to have this conversation, and I am gonna have it, even if that means blatant use of my god powers.))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 02:29 AM
Phoenixineohp takes in a bit of a breath hearing him compliment Phoenix like that. She covers this well by simply pouring herself more of her drink and sitting back to watch. One of her wings comes forward and she begins grooming herself again.

Phoenix's half smile turns into to a complete grin at Alex.
"Some may find me a little hard to place sometimes. But I can help assure you while answering him right now." She takes a step closer to Alex, "My... disposition was not to his news." She looks at him with big almost innocent eyes and a toying smile on her lips.

Phoenixineohp takes another gulp of her drink but her eyes flick up at the mention of a 'brain squid'. She starts muttering to herself and watching Phoenix more.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:31 AM
Iames watches her, sensing the apprehension radiating off Phoenixineohp. He waits and watches.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 02:33 AM
((It may not be apprehension.... :D ))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:34 AM
((Well, "apprehension" in the sense of knowing what's going to come next, at least))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 02:35 AM
(But she doesn't. She is very interested to see what Phoenix is up to right now.)

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 02:35 AM
Alex takes a sip of his drink "Intriguing...what was it to? Or am I being too forward?"

((sorry for my late posting time))

Ryohoshi
2007-01-07, 02:36 AM
Angelus struts in smoking a cigarette scoping the area.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:38 AM
((*sigh* Okay, fine. Whatever else going on, Iames is watching Phoenix carefully.))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 02:41 AM
((No problem. I'm trying to multi-task and figure out exactly how to do this. :P ))

Phoenix grins even more and comes just a little bit closer to Alex.
"I like it when someone is foward... bold even." She seems to look him up and down a little. She speaks to Iames, without turning her attention away from Alex. "Iames, you are referencing the question you asked me a while back. I believe it was something along the line of 'Do I like you' or the negative of that?" She takes a sip from her bottle and somehow manages to look very sexy doing it.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-07, 02:42 AM
(Phew! Time flux over.)

Ms E and Evander exit the tavern after Regiji. "How'd that guy slip off on us so quickly without us noticing?"
"He has been known to teleport."
Ms E nods and notices a peanut clinging to her tunic. "Strange... where did this come from?" They both shrug.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 02:45 AM
Alex leans forwards a little and gives another charming smile "I like a girl who's charming, beautiful and mysterious. I don't think I've introduced myself yet...I'm Alex"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:46 AM
More or less. I have the feeling that you don't like me very much, and I'm interested to know why, especially since I haven't done anything to provoke such dislike to my knowledge, apart from that incident with the 4th Wall.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 02:51 AM
Phoenix smiles.
"I'm Phoenix. I've seen you before. You even fought in Ravenloft." She thinks for a moment, studying him. "And you have a thing with fire don't you?" She smiles at him again. "I'd like to get to know you more, find out about your fire, but Iames here isn't taking the hint. Excuse me, it's my turn to be forward. Or at least blunt."

Phoenixineohp can be quietly heard letting out a deep breath before she takes another drink. She seems to relax a bit.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 02:55 AM
Alex nods "Of course Phoenix" he leans back a little and takes a glance at Pxp. He raises an eyebrow at her, then returns to looking at Phoenix

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 02:58 AM
As Phoenix turns her attention back to Iames Phoenixineohp tries to catch Alex's attention.
"Alex, could I talk to you for a moment?" Phoenix quickly casts a look to her friend. "Don't you go killing my fun on me."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 02:58 AM
Iames waits for Phoenix to do whatever it is she's going to do, because his player's brain is sleep-fogged and is having trouble putting things together.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 03:01 AM
"Sure Phoenixineohp, Phoenix, excuse me for a second" Alex turns to Phoenixineohp "Yes?"

Bruno
2007-01-07, 03:01 AM
Leaving Flash outside, Bruno walks into the tavern. Viewing the tables he smiles and says to himself, "Been a while since I last stepped in here. I wonder if anything interesting is happeneing."

Ryohoshi
2007-01-07, 03:03 AM
Angelus eyes Phoenix talking to Alex and sits at a near by table listening in.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 03:04 AM
Phoenixineohp stands. "Lets just take a bit of a walk." She turns to Phoenix and looks at her seriously. "I'll play nice if you do."
Phoenix sighs and nods, smiling gently at her friend before turning back to Iames.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 03:06 AM
Iames looks up at her patiently.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 03:07 AM
"Ok Phoenixineohp" he stands, takes a glance at Phoenix and then turns to Pxp "Where shall we take a walk to?"

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 03:12 AM
Phoenixineohp smiles and leads the way outside the bar and into the streets.

Phoenix takes a big breath and sits back down near Iames.
"So the question is, where do you stand with me. Do I like you? If not, why not?"

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 03:13 AM
Alex, taking a last glance back, follows Phoenixineohp

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 03:16 AM
That's basically what I want to know, yes.

Bruno
2007-01-07, 03:22 AM
Bruno walks to where Angelus is sitting, and extends his hand. "Hey there I'm Bruno."

Ryohoshi
2007-01-07, 03:23 AM
Angelus looks at him, Haven't seen you before, I'm Angelus.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 03:27 AM
"Well, hopefully you will understand that I'm from a very different world. And I don't mean to be rude, and maybe things will change, but no. At the moment I do not like you. You do not amuse or interest me and you are a police officer." She says the last words like they are the worst insult possible. "One of my first nights here I had to deal with an attack that you were also involved in. And you certainly did not develop any loyalties during that event." She shakes her head. "I have found my interactions with you about Fenix and Vael to be mildly interesting, but that is largely infulenced by their respective presense." She shrugs a little. "But as things stand," She frowns a little. "I'm sure that you are... well... things may change. But so for I have not found anything of a good start." She laughs a little and takes a drink. "Then again, I don't want to harm you. And that is saying something. Perhaps it is more indifference..." She trails off in thought.

Ryohoshi
2007-01-07, 03:31 AM
Angelus snickers at Phoenix's rant, And that just further proves my point. He says to himself, but still loud enough for others to hear.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 03:32 AM
Phoenix looks over her shoulder at the stranger.
"Excuse me?"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 03:35 AM
I see. Thank you for answering my question, Phoenix. He finishes his hot chocolate, and smiles tiredly. And I don't mean to rush you, but my player I am rapidly losing steam, so if there's anything else...

Ryohoshi
Angelus turns over with a small grin, Sorry for overhearing, but if I am correct, it sounds to me like you were attacked shortly after coming to this town, right?

Bruno
Well, I've been away on... business out of the Town, but... sorry, are you eavesdropping on somebody?

Ryohoshi
2007-01-07, 03:38 AM
Angelus calmly turns to Bruno, That would be very rude of me, but since you are here, perhaps you can help me with a theory.

Bruno
2007-01-07, 03:40 AM
What sort of a theory?

(Doesn't the three post rule apply here?)

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 03:42 AM
((No, it doesn't.))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 03:45 AM
Phoenix sighs at Iames.
"Pardon me. Asking me to definietly state my feelings on someone is a big challange. I am glad to at least give you some closure about it. But I am not against working together." She hesistates. "As long as it is with you as a person and not as a police officer." She smiles. "And I am not against things changing in the future." She raises her bottle in a toast like manor to him. "Hopefully for the better. I do enjoy have new things to explore and amuse me. Speaking of." She turns and stares at the two stranges.

"Attacks occur everywhere. Yes, I have been involved in events here, but it is a much calmer and safer place than home."

((No it doesn't as he said, but we do try to not post right after ourselves. Just to let you know. :) ))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-07, 03:47 AM
Iames raises his empty mug to her in return, sets it down on the table says, Good night, then, and disappears.

Bruno
2007-01-07, 03:48 AM
((Awesome.))

What kind of attack?

Ryohoshi
2007-01-07, 03:49 AM
Angelus looks at Bruno, I'll explain in just a moment. He then turns to Phoenix lighting another cigarette, I see the logic in your comment, but it doesn't answer my question.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 03:55 AM
Phoenix breifly looks after Iames and whispers a goodnight. She then turns back to the two others and walks a bit closer to them.

"Honestly? When I first got here, I attacked someone. All for a lesson mind you. He understands now." She smiles a bit. "Then someone else attacked him. Due to complications my friend helped defend in that attack and I mostly stood back and watched, keeping my involvement limited. There have also been the tentacles, which I enjoyed, and a large brawl I watched. But again, compare this to home and you will see why I have come here for my... vacation." She smiles again and takes a drink.
"I enjoy it here. There is the odd event, but generally I have found it to be a nice and open place."

Ryohoshi
2007-01-07, 04:16 AM
Angelus leans back in his chair, Interesting story. Now my theory is this Bruno, that there is no good or evil, just a study in gray. Now according to what this lovely young woman has said, she had to use violence to teach someone a lesson, hence to have similar views than hers. Now if someone were to do that same exact tactic to her, would that person be considered good or evil?

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 04:21 AM
"Do you consider seducing and level draining a person violent? He was certainly enjoying himself untill he realized he was losing power." She giggles a little before getting serious.
"And I am true neutral. Life is gray or balanced. And I didn't try to make him see things my way, I was trying to caution him about one of his behaviours."

Ryohoshi
2007-01-07, 04:45 AM
((Sorry, net was messing up))

Angelus takes another drag from his cigarette, I agree that I don't like it, but I have also met people who would have said that it was his victims' fault for not being able to protect themselves. Just as there would have been people who would say you were wrong for meddling in his affairs.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 04:48 AM
((The forums are messing up on my end too. Must be a bug.))

"This is all greatly simplyfying complex matters and situations. But what is your point?"

Ryohoshi
2007-01-07, 04:53 AM
Angelus calmly looks up at Phoenix with a slightly blank stare in his eyes, It appears we have the same goal. You see, I'm planning on doing what you did for that level drainer, only on a larger scale.

((If you have any magical or super natural sense, it would feel like something is missing from Angelus.))

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 04:54 AM
Alex walks back into Trogs "I see Iames has gone" he approaches Phoenix's table "Did he get the message from you?"

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 04:55 AM
(( She has amazing senses and can usually see 'into' a person. ))

"Why?"

She turns and smiles at Alex.
"Yes, I think he did. Did you have a nice little chat?" Her eyes go past to him and land on Phoenixineohp who is entering. She smiles a little.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 05:00 AM
Alex smiles and sits down "Yes we did...but I think I'd preferred to have been in here talking to you"

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 05:02 AM
Phoenix raises an eyebrow but keps her eyes on Phoenixineohp.
"Perhaps, but I'm fairly sure you will appreciate whatever that chat was about." Phoenixineohp smiles and sides up next to Phoenix.

Ryohoshi
2007-01-07, 05:04 AM
Angelus lights up another cigarette, Have you ever seen the law here? They go around and arrest the guilty. While it is true that they do it to protect the city, it is not their main concern. The main concern is to serve the people. Also, there are people here in this town who don't like who the police force is ran so decided to make their own agency. But that agency is nothing more than a dwelling with too many desks. You don't hear about them taking on too many cases, but they have no problem doing things for their own benefit. Even some of the gods here see fit to kill anyone who stand in their way. One even had the nerve to say that he also gave life as oppose to taking it. I find it odd that I never hear of any of his miracles. The people in this town are cursed with glutton, never satisfied, never full, with grubby hands they eat and destroy until nothing is left but piss.

((He basically has no humanity left. But outside of that he seems fine.))

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 05:07 AM
Alex nods at Phoenix "Yes, all things said by wise people must be appreciated in some manner, and quite often the people that listen come off in some ways all the wiser." he raises his eyebrow at Angelus, but says nothing to him

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 05:10 AM
Phoenix smiles at Alex but turns at the stranger's response. She just looks at him with a bemused look on her face.
"You belong in my home realm."

Phoenixineohp is also looking at the odd man, but her jaw is on the floor and a slight fire is in her eyes.
"If you are so dissatisified with the town, leave. "

Ryohoshi
2007-01-07, 05:17 AM
Angelus lights up another cigarette as he stands up, As much as I would like to, I have a few more things to take care of first. Its a shame though, you make it sound like your home land is a place of dread, and this town seems to be headed for that same route. He then gets up and leaves.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 05:21 AM
Phoenix watches him leave.
"You would find it a perfect fit."
Phoenixineohp just shakes her head and watches him go.
"Maybe we should send him there."
"I'll keep an eye on it."

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 05:22 AM
Alex turns to watch Angelus leave, then turns back to look at Phoenix "Interesting, he used to work for my mother but he was not like that when I last saw him there."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 05:26 AM
"What did he do for her?"

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 05:30 AM
"Not a lot, he wasn't there long, he mostly helped out in the office. He took up one case for her, I think it was a murder inquiry, but nothing came from it."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 05:38 AM
"Odd." Phoenix blinks and turns back to her company. "Well, it is getting pretty late..." She looks to a window. "Or early, I guess."

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 05:42 AM
((looks out window, yep broad daylight))

Alex stretches slightly and stifles a yawn "I suppose you're right" he smiles at Phoenix "A pity, because I want to get to know you better..."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 05:45 AM
Phoenix smiles. "I'm sure that there will be time for that. But I need to get this little lady home." She wraps her arms around Phoenixineohp who laughs a bit.
"It was nice to meet you Alex. See you around."
"Have a good night Alex. Take care."

(( Almost 6 am here. O_o ))

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 05:50 AM
Alex smiles at Phoenix "Charming to meet you properly Phoenix, I hope our paths will cross again sometime soon" he nods at Pxp "Take care Phoenixineohp"

((almost 11am here))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-07, 05:53 AM
The ladies smile and then in a blink of an eye, vanish.

(( Wow. Well have a good day then. :P ))

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 05:57 AM
Alex grins and summons a lager "Gotta love the red heads..." he takes a gulp out of this and thinks about what might be a sudden change in luck for him while his player tries to get some sleep.

npc4hire
2007-01-07, 06:59 AM
The rogue walks into the tavern and heads for the bar.

Midday's not too early to drink.

He orders a Guilder's Ale and leans against the bar to drink it. He grins at Nina.

"Put it on the usual tab."

Deadly
2007-01-07, 07:27 AM
Aeri steps into the tavern and looks around, then goes to the bar A cup of tea, please. she says while searching her pockets for some coins.

Kantur
2007-01-07, 07:39 AM
Kantur wanders into the tavern and heads to the bar

npc4hire
2007-01-07, 08:17 AM
The rogue breaks out of his reverie and smiles at Kantur.

"'Lo Kantur, how goes it?"

Kantur
2007-01-07, 08:25 AM
Afternoon Libris. Things're fine with me, how about yourself?

Deadly
2007-01-07, 08:27 AM
Aeri sits down and sips her tea thoughtfully

npc4hire
2007-01-07, 08:29 AM
"Clawgrave's gone all to hell," he says, looking grim. "And it is not a good time to be seen to be a half-dragon there. Still-" he produces a crumpled note. "My sister asked me to come here. Something to do with lurking shadows and poisons and some girl named Aeri." He shrugs.

Deadly
2007-01-07, 08:34 AM
Aeri looks up at the mention of her name and turns to the rogue Excuse me for interrupting, but I couldn't help overhearing. My name is Aeri. she smiles.

Kantur
2007-01-07, 08:34 AM
Hmm, haven't heard anything about that...Though between the temple and Ravenloft, I haven't exactly been here much.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 08:36 AM
Kyral silently walks downstairs and over to the bar. "I'll have a glass of water and a..." He scans the menu. "...Bamhacon." The bartender on shift brings him his food, and he silently looks around the room while eating it.

npc4hire
2007-01-07, 08:37 AM
"News doesn't get around like it used to, I'll give you that," the rogue says to Kantur, before turning to Aeri. "So you're the one, eh? Need some help with an antidote?"

Deadly
2007-01-07, 08:43 AM
Aeri nods That's correct. I know a bit about poisons, and can make antidotes for all the common ones if needed, but this one is a bit out of my league. I've had another take a look at it as well, he promised to show up later and tell what he's found. she searches around her pockets and pulls out a small vial with a dark liquid and hands it to the rogue This is what I have of it.

npc4hire
2007-01-07, 08:50 AM
The rogue looks at the vial.

"Looks nasty... and complicated. Well, I'll see what I can do for you." He looks around the tavern. "Best not do it here though." he grins. "Not that I'd make an error or anything and fill the place with fumes." He heads for the door.

"If you need to contact me, any of the wolves or my sister can pass on a message, or just slip a note under Libris' door. It'll get to me. Take care, Kantur." He leaves the tavern.

Kantur
2007-01-07, 08:51 AM
I will, take care Libris.

Deadly
2007-01-07, 08:52 AM
Aeri smiles and waves before sitting back down with her tea.

Lykan
2007-01-07, 09:10 AM
Cringe wakes up with a start

Geeze... Note to self, no sleeping in chairs...

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 09:16 AM
The tavern door opens and the two Moss wolves wander inside.

"Mornin' Kantur, Aeri, Cringe," Greeny says.

Deadly
2007-01-07, 09:17 AM
Aeri wakes up with a start, having dozed off slightly. She smiles at the wolves and waves Hi.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 09:23 AM
"How goes the day? Much happened?"

Lykan
2007-01-07, 09:23 AM
Cringe waves back. He yawns, get up, and casts a few spells. is draconic visage fades away into something more human

Deadly
2007-01-07, 09:25 AM
Nothing much. It's been fairly peaceful so far.

Kantur
2007-01-07, 09:28 AM
Morning. How're you both?

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 09:29 AM
"Mornings usually are, thank the gods," Greeny says, grinning. "Well, except if you wake up in the wrong shape." He snickers. "'Tis handy to have thumbs and fingers occasionally." He turns to Kantur.

"We're well, but we've been kicked out of the house for now. That poison is designed to hurt wolves so it'd be a tragedy if we got a sniff of it." He grins.

"How's you, Kantur?" the cub pipes up, ceasing his investigation of some mysterious muffiny ashes.

Deadly
2007-01-07, 09:33 AM
She smiles Indeed it is

Lykan
2007-01-07, 09:39 AM
Cringe goes over to the bar and looks for something to do

Kantur
2007-01-07, 09:45 AM
I'm fine thanks. Taking a break here while it's relativly qui...not hectic.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 09:45 AM
Greeny grins at Aeri.

"I've found uses for them. Still hate taking on elfin form, though. It's undignified."

"It should be uneventful," Kratos says to Kantur. "A lot of big bads have been defeated."

Deadly
2007-01-07, 09:49 AM
Aeri raises an eyebrow I guess when you're born a wolf anything else feels wrong.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 09:51 AM
"I've been a wolf for 82 years, so yeah, anything else feels very wrong."

Deadly
2007-01-07, 09:57 AM
Aeri smiles a bit, then sighs and looks down into her tea

Kantur
2007-01-07, 09:58 AM
How's Libris been?

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 09:58 AM
Greeny sits down on the floor near Aeri's chair and looks up at her.
"What's wrong?"

Kratos changes to his elfin shape and gestures so-so with his hand.

"Well... Greeny got kidnapped, and we were really worried, and someone drove her insane and she kept dreaming about killing everyone, and she thought she'd killed dad and she got scared she might kill everyone else so she gave her swords away but she hadn't killed Greeny, and she wouldn't, and dad's okay now, so she was okay until this morning when her brother turned up and he's not a half-dragon anymore."

He sways a little.

"I think I shoulda taken a breath there."

Lykan
2007-01-07, 10:00 AM
Cringe begins looking around the room, trying to figure out what various people fear

Deadly
2007-01-07, 10:02 AM
She sighs I was born like this, but it still feels wrong... so very wrong she shakes her head

Kantur
2007-01-07, 10:06 AM
Wow...Is there a week she hasn't been through hell and back?

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 10:08 AM
"What shape do you think you should be?" Greeny asks. "If it was me, that's the shape I'd choose. Kratos there, born a wolf, spends half his time as an elf, and is equally comfortable in either shape."

Kratos grins.
"In the town? No. But nobody lives an uneventful life here."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-07, 10:09 AM
*Atreyu trots in from the mirror and bleats happily to see that dragon from the Milk Bar a long time ago, as well as the moss wolves and Aeri.*

Hi Everybody! Muffins are on me, and I'll need a llamanade, too, please."

*his voice sounds different if anyone can pick up on such things. His power level is different too, if anyone can pick up on that.*

Deadly
2007-01-07, 10:13 AM
She looks down It's... not so much the shape. I don't mind being a wolf, or a human, but... I'm not proud of what I am, but most of all I'm not proud of why I am like that... not proud of my family, I guess.

She looks up and smiles a bit at the llama before returning her gaze to her tea

The_Librarian
The two Moss wolves look at each other for a moment.

"Excuse us for a moment," Greeny says to Kantur and Aeri.

There's a slight pause, and then both Moss wolves pounce at the llama simultaneously with a warcry of "LLAMMMMAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" from both.

Lykan
Cringe raises an eyebrow, grinning

Hey llama.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-07, 10:18 AM
*the llama OOFS! as he is pounced and a large batch of hay falls on the moss wolves.*

EEEK! Sorry about that. I need to stop doing that.

Kantur
2007-01-07, 10:20 AM
Hi Atreyu.
He pauses for a moment
Something up with your voice?

Lykan
2007-01-07, 10:20 AM
Lykan appears in the bar, and waves to the patrons

Hi folks.

Cringe sighs and goes back to his drink

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 10:22 AM
Greeny looks terribly torn for a minute.

"Go on, cub."

"WOLFMAAAANNN!!!!"

Greeny watches the cub go fondly, then turns back to the llama.

"Too old to do it twice in a row," he says. "What's with the hay?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-07, 10:23 AM
*Atreyu smiles at Kantur's question*

Yeah, its a side effect. Apparently, I had to become a god to save Myobu's life. So he made me the demigod of hay and this kinda came along with it. I can also summon hay.
*He points at the ground*
*even when I don't mean too."

*turning to Greeny* "Apparently, its some sort of power that I get, but I don't know how to use it really well."

Deadly
2007-01-07, 10:23 AM
Aeri sighs and sips her tea

Lykan
2007-01-07, 10:26 AM
Lykan smiles at Kratos

Hey cub...

He looks over at Aeri and raises an eyebrow

What's up with you?

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 10:27 AM
Greeny looks very serious for a moment.

"My god," he says, bowing as much as a wolf can. "...of hay..." Unable to keep a straight face any longer, he bursts with barking laughter. "At last, you truly are the Immortal Llama!" He chuckles to himself and head back to Aeri.

"Sorry about that, Atreyu is an old friend. Why aren't you proud of your family?"

Kantur
2007-01-07, 10:27 AM
Well hay, not a bad deal...

Deadly
2007-01-07, 10:30 AM
She shakes her head at Lykan It's nothing, really, just some bad memories. she smiles a bit and turns to Greeny I... let's just say they are not the best family you could wish. I told that there's a lot of werewolves where I come from. Unfortunatly very few of them are nice.

Lykan
2007-01-07, 10:33 AM
Lykan sighs and sits down at the bar, orders a drink, and teleports out

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-07, 10:35 AM
The problem is, Kantur, that I don't want it to go to waste, so I gotta eat everything I summon. Hey, can you get me a llamanade, please?

*Atreyu goes and starts munching on what he created, at least that which isn't in Greeny fur.*

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 10:36 AM
"In this case, then, I think it's safe to say the apple fell far from the tree," Greeny says to Aeri.

Deadly
2007-01-07, 10:39 AM
She smiles at him Thank you. I really try hard to stay as far from their ways as possible. It's... not always easy. she says and rubs her neck

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 10:42 AM
Greeny watches Aeri rub her neck, but doesn't ask about it. He smiles at the llama.

"So how much hay have you had to eat?"

Kantur
2007-01-07, 10:44 AM
Sure thing.
Kantur orders Atreyu a bowl of llamanade, and pays for it.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-07, 10:44 AM
I'm working on 20 cubic feet so far. thankfully I can only do this 5 times a day, Myobi says and I trust her. She's much more experienced at this sort of thing.

*he takes the bowl and laps at it thirstily*
Thanks, Kantur. Hey...you're not a bartender anymore?

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 10:48 AM
"20 cubic feet?!" He looks thoughtful. "Don't people sleep in hay, too?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-07, 10:53 AM
"oh, yeah, sure they do. Sometimes."

Deadly
2007-01-07, 10:55 AM
Aeri orders a new cup of tea and leans back, thinking

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 10:57 AM
"Well, couldn't you stuff a load of it into mattresses? Giving someone a comfy bed doesn't seem like a waste to me, and has nothing to do with the fact that Kratos and I might be enquiring about sleeping at the temple for the next few nights..."

Kantur
2007-01-07, 11:01 AM
Haven't been since I died.

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2007-01-07, 11:03 AM
The door opens and the Pirate King enters. "Ahoy, all!" He walks up to the bar and fixes himself a pot of tea.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 11:13 AM
"'lo Cap'n," Greeny calls.

2007-01-07, 11:15 AM
El J tips his hat to the wolf. "Ahoy, Greeny! How fares the day?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-07, 11:17 AM
"Hiya El J!"

"That does seem like a good idea, Greeny. Wait...why are you sleeping at the Temple??"

"Sorry, Kantur, I ddin't know."

Kantur
2007-01-07, 11:22 AM
It's fine. Besides, I've got more free time not working here...

2007-01-07, 11:23 AM
El J pours himself a mug off tea and walks over to scratch the llama's ears.

"You need a place to sleep, Greeny? As of yesterday we're down two wolves at the gem shop, you'd be welcome there if you'd like."

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 11:30 AM
"There's a lingering big bad in the slums who's been developing a poison especially for those of us of a wolfish disposition. The rogue and the librarian are investigating it in the house, so we're not going back in case of fumes for a while, and as Kratos is familiar with the temple-"

"And I'm bigger'n the foxes now," the cub adds gleefully.

"We'll head there, but thanks for the offer."

2007-01-07, 11:32 AM
El J nods. "As you choose, but of course the offer stands should you lads desire to stop by later."

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 11:37 AM
Alex wakes up and looks around the tavern

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 11:38 AM
"How are things down at the shop, anyway? 'Lo Alex," the wolf adds.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-07, 11:38 AM
I'll go conjure you both up a bed and then go show Pxp my new abilities. She'll get a kick out of it."

Bye guys.

*atreyu trots through the mirror into Inari's*

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 11:43 AM
Greeny raises an eyebrow.

"Phoenixineohp? Well I never..." He grins and watches the llama go.

2007-01-07, 11:44 AM
The Pirate King looks distinctly unhappy. "Better now...some villain came in the other day, cleaned the place out after charming Rhianne and ordered his servant to kill Thecla. Luckily Alarra was there to stop him from killing the poor girl, but the brute did make off with most of our inventory."

He sips his tea. "The thing that sticks in my craw is that one of the things he stole was a ring Osari ordered. So what's our famous chief of police do? You bet. He has Alarra, the poor tired dear, make another instead of finding the damn thing himself. And he has the nerve to moan about how we don't take the police seriously around here."

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 11:45 AM
"Lo Greeny, how are things?" Alex turns at hearing Atreyu and smiles, but you can't be sure for what reason.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 11:56 AM
Greeny grins.

"Being chaotic frees me from any opinion on the police, so long as they leave this ol' wolf and his cub alone. Poor Alarra though - and Thecla again?! What's that lovely wolf ever done to anyone? Bah, madness!"

He turns to Alex.
"A mess, as usual. The librarian's brother is back in town and has dumped a huge weight on Libris' shoulders. She'll be fine once she's got her angst out of the way. And yourself?"

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 12:00 PM
"I not doing that badly Greeny..." Alex remembers something and smiles "Not doing that badly at all"

Kyral
2007-01-07, 12:02 PM
Kyral yawns and tosses a few coins to the bartender on shift. He stands, briefly looks around, and heads out the door.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 12:02 PM
"That's good to hear," Greeny says, before watching Kratos return to his cub self and stalk a spider around the tavern. "Good to see a proper smile on your face," he adds.

2007-01-07, 12:03 PM
The Pirate King nods grimly and finishes his tea. "Chaotic or no, whatever opinion I did have about the police it's rapidly diminishing. If the chief's attitude towards a major burglary is 'as long as I didn't lose anything I'm too busy to do anything about it', one fears what the rest of them think."

He scowls and puts the mug back behind the bar. "Bah. I should be going before I get any crabbier about this mess." He doffs his hat and waves to the crowd, then departs.

Deadly
2007-01-07, 12:06 PM
Aeri wakes up and blinks I need a lot of sleep after this... maybe a vacation. she thinks and orders a salad.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 12:07 PM
Alex raises an eyebrow at El J's opinion on the police. He shrugs and turns back to Greeny "Thanks Greeny, I hope your mess is sorted out quick."

Daedrous Avari
2007-01-07, 12:11 PM
Daedrous walks in and sits down. He orders an Archon Ale.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 12:12 PM
The wolf watches the departing captain, and then turns back to Alex.
"Not my mess this time," he says. "This is something the Librises themselves must work out."

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 12:16 PM
"Hmm...that doesn't sound good." he pauses "Shouldn't that be Libri?"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 12:24 PM
Greeny laughs.

"You're not the first to suggest that, but as it's their surname, they call themselves Librises. You don't get Joni from Jones after all."

Nevrmore
2007-01-07, 12:26 PM
The Pirate King nods grimly and finishes his tea. [COLOR=Green]"Chaotic or no, whatever opinion I did have about the police it's rapidly diminishing. If the chief's attitude towards a major burglary is 'as long as I didn't lose anything I'm too busy to do anything about it', one fears what the rest of them think."
((Hey hey, you and Officer Hawk would get along just fine))

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 12:29 PM
Alex smiles and shrugs "Do you think it's just an interfamily mess or has some other foul thing befallen one of them?"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 12:36 PM
Greeny looks uneasy.

"Did you ever meet the librarian before she went draconic?" he asks Alex.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 12:42 PM
Alex frowns slightly "I think so...but only for a short while"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 12:50 PM
"At first, she believed it was a punishment, this transformation. Mortia helped her through it, and to understand what she was becoming but deep down, if at any time during the transformation if she had been given the chance to stay human, she would have done.

"Not long after she transformed, her brother underwent the same thing, which raised a few issues as he was not a servant of Bahamutte. It was the bloodline, not belief, in them which caused it. To have another Libris with her as a half-dragon, that helped her a lot.

She asked her brother to help find a cure for a nasty poison but he's turned up and... well, he's human. Red hair and pink skin all over again, like nothing happened. And she's looking at him and she sees what she used to be. It caused a heck of a row, I can tell you. Does she stay draconic, or does she go back human, that's what she has to decide. As for the rogue-" Greeny shrugs. "He knows what he wants, and he wants to be human."

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 12:58 PM
Alex nods "I can see the problem...you're right that is a mess."

((sorry, had a phone call))

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 01:05 PM
Greeny nods.
"I think I know what she'll do, but I won't tell her that," he says, grinning.

A moment later, the tavern door opens and the draconic Libris wanders in. Her eyes look a little red and she sits on a barstool wearily, facing the tavern.

"Hello Aeri, Alex," she says.

"Any progress?"

"A little. We've confirmed the obvious."

"Wolfsbane?"

"Wolfsbane, yes. But there's so much more in there. You think you've got something, and it seems to slide away from you and the main part of it... goodness knows what it is... I'm not even sure it's plant-based. But it's hard going." She smiles weakly and then orders herself a strong drink.

"What about your brother?"

"He's as well he could expect to be," the librarian says icily.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 01:08 PM
"Lo Libris, how are you?"

Deadly
2007-01-07, 01:12 PM
Aeri waves and smiles at Libris.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 01:14 PM
"I'm all right," the librarian says. "Just having a bit of an argument with my brother. It's great to see him again, don't get me wrong. We're just working some things out."

Kyral
2007-01-07, 01:15 PM
Kyral enters and takes a seat at a table. He looks around and observes the patrons.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 01:19 PM
Alex nods and takes a sip out of his drink "I know all about sibling arguements Libris, I hope you can sort it out quickly."

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 01:22 PM
"Thanks," the librarian replies. "And... we will, we'll get there. And how are you this day?"

Kantur
2007-01-07, 01:25 PM
Kantur snaps out of his daze
Evening Libris. From what I gather, things've been a busy a ever for you. :smalltongue:

Deadly
2007-01-07, 01:26 PM
Achim appears in a swirl of mist and looks around. Seeing Aeri he walks over and sits down next to her and orders a glass of wine. Aeri looks at him Hi Achim. Have you found out anything? Achim nods I haven't found a cure, but I have found quite a lot more. he says and sips his wine

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 01:27 PM
"A bit tired, up late last night talking to people." he stretches and gives a faint smile "It was very nice though..."

Hoseki
2007-01-07, 01:28 PM
Hoseki appears behind the bar, holding a pomelo.

Gorbad the Limb Rippa
2007-01-07, 01:32 PM
Mourn drains his ale,pays his bill and leaves trogs

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 01:39 PM
The librarian smiles at Alex.

"I'm glad you had a good evening. You look... content." She grins, and then turns to Kantur. "As always, yes. But the three of us still live, so I've known worse. And yourself? Last we spoke... things seemed complicated for you. You had not long returned to the living."

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 01:42 PM
Alex smiles and takes a sip of his drink. He nods at Hoseki "Lo 'Seki"

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-07, 01:42 PM
Caleb entered the tavern and looked around.

"Just like Kimmie's..."

Deadly
2007-01-07, 01:45 PM
Achim pulls out a small notebook and hands it to Aeri I wrote down my findings. There's a lot, and most of it is likely unimportant, but I wanted to be thorough. I did find some good news. That's why it took so long, I had to be absolutely sure. Aeri takes the notes and nods Thank you. So, what are the good news?

Kantur
Things seem to be going more smoothly now thankfully.

Kyral
Kyral, seeing someone who is not currently in conersation enter, nods. "Good day."

Hoseki
2007-01-07, 01:46 PM
Hoseki nods back to Alex, not putting her pomelo down. "Hi. How're you?"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 01:48 PM
"Good. I see you've joined the more exciting side of bar - what keeps you busy these days?" she asks Kantur.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 01:50 PM
Alex smiles "Can't complain, can't complain at all 'Seki. How are you faring?"

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-07, 01:51 PM
Caleb walked to the bar and sat down.

"Beer."

Kyral
2007-01-07, 01:52 PM
Kyral raises an eyebrow and repeats to Caleb, "Good day."

Kantur
2007-01-07, 01:54 PM
Inari's mostly. Make me appreachiate here a fair bit come to think of it. I think a few of us are still relaxing and resting after our trip to Ravenloft.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-07, 01:55 PM
Caleb notices Kyral.

"Oh, sorry, didn't know you where talking to me. I guess it could be called a good day."

Hoseki
"Okay, I guess. Isn't this pomelo nifty?" she replies, showing Alex the fruit in question.

The_Librarian
"You went to Ravenloft? What's it like?" the librarian asks eagerly.

Deadly
2007-01-07, 01:56 PM
Achim thinks for a moment Well, it took some time to figure out for sure, but I can atleast tell you that it won't affect you. Aeri looks shocked What? But... how? Achim looks around and sighs, handing her a small note. She reads it and blinks Oh... that's actually quite obvious now that you point it out. she mutters. Achim smiles Best thing is that Jadic clearly doesn't know about it. Aeri nods thoughtfully.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 01:58 PM
"It's alright." He looks out the window at the weather and then back. "Yes, it could. I'm sort of new to this town; might I inquire your name?"

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-07, 01:59 PM
"Caleb. And you would be?"

Caleb starts to look impatient as he waits to see if he'll get a beer, or get carded.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 02:00 PM
Alex raises an eyebrow at Hoseki "It appears to be a large, yellow citrus fruit, what's so nifty about it?"

Kyral
2007-01-07, 02:02 PM
"Kyral." Kyral takes a sip of his own drink. "Nice to meet you."

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-07, 02:03 PM
"Yea, same. What's it take to get a beer around here?"

Hoseki
2007-01-07, 02:04 PM
Hoseki looks at it. "You know, I have no idea." It vanishes.

"So what's been happening with you?"

Kyral
2007-01-07, 02:05 PM
((The staff of the Tavern are NPCs. The players control them.))
"Must be the bartender's off day."

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-07, 02:07 PM
A bartender came over with a beer.

You old enough?

"Don't I look old enough?"

Got ID?

"Look, I'm going to be...18 in a day or two...how about you let this just slide?"

The bartender walked off, still with the beer.

"Damn."

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 02:08 PM
((You know that perfectly well Ky Caleb :smalltongue:))

Alex smiles at Hoseki "Same old self, always open to new ideas...and people" he grins

Kyral
2007-01-07, 02:10 PM
Kyral chuckles. "Ever thought about getting a fake ID?"

Caleb Danvers
((*Gives Hawke Alex the finger and laughs*))

"Not really."

Hoseki
Hoseki raises an eyebrow. "Something interesting happen?"

Daedrous Avari
2007-01-07, 02:12 PM
Daedrous falls asleep.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 02:13 PM
Kyral nods. "I've heard that helps."

Kantur
2007-01-07, 02:13 PM
It's not my favourite place in the planes. Certainly didn't feel welcoming, and that was travelling with the local Earl...You're brother'd probably hate it, most I managed to take without consent, shall we say?, was some cleaning supplies. One of our party was kidnapped so Strahd could get us there for a chat...Eventful but not my first holiday choice to sum it up.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 02:14 PM
Alex gives a faint smile "You could say interesting 'Seki...that may prove much more interesting in the future" he leans back and takes a sip of his drink

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 02:16 PM
"Ah, I'm sorry it wasn't an enjoyable trip," the librarian says. "But at least you got back in piece. Good to see you, Kantur." The librarian moves to Aeri and Achim's table. "May I join you?" she asks.

Deadly
2007-01-07, 02:18 PM
Aeri nods and smiles Of course. Achim nods politely Greetings.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 02:20 PM
"Hello. I take it you're the one Aeri has asked to look at the poison?" the librarian asks Achim.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-07, 02:21 PM
Caleb closed his eyes and a beer appeared in front of him.

"That's better."

He opened his eyes and took a drink.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 02:23 PM
Kyral looks a little startled by the sudden appearance of the beer. "What was that?"

Deadly
2007-01-07, 02:24 PM
Achim nods That I am. My name is Achim.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-07, 02:26 PM
"Just me having a little fun."

Caleb smiles and takes a sip.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 02:27 PM
Alex sighs at the sudden appearance of the beer "First introduced by Sneak, perfected by Loki and now that's just getting old"

Kyral
2007-01-07, 02:28 PM
"Ah..." Kyral takes a sip of his own drink and looks around the Tavern.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 02:29 PM
Achim nods That I am. My name is Achim.

"Libris, the librarian," she replies. "We've got as far as identifying wolfsbane in it. Have you gotten further?"

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-07, 02:29 PM
Caleb looks over at Alex.

"Well, forgive me for just getting myself a drink."

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 02:35 PM
Kyrian steps in through the mirror and looks around.

Alex Shipmaster
Alex rolls his eyes at Caleb, he talks like he's teaching a child something "Look, this is how you get a drink" he turns to the bar "Oy, Cosmo, another lager here. Yes I know that I'm less than a year old but they'll be a hefty tip if it's here now." Cosmo gets the lager places it in front of Alex and holds out his hand. Alex tips him, and Cosmo goes away grumbling as ever. He turns back to Caleb "That's how you get a drink in here."

Deadly
I don't know if you heard my news to Aeri, but aside from that I have identified the ingredients. What seems to be the greatest task, however, is finding a way to cure it. I haven't gotten very far in that. I've written down everything I've found, if you'd like to read it. he points out the notebook.

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 02:36 PM
((Next Tavern: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1794419#post1794419))