PDA

View Full Version : [3.5 D&D Cursed Artifact] The Blindfold Of Sight [Peach]

AkazilliaDeNaro
2013-10-29, 09:45 AM
The Blindfold of Sight
Description
The Blindfold of Sight originally appears as a piece of black cloth. When held for the first time The Blindfold of Sight transforms into a perfectly sized blindfold. The Blindfold's design ranges from person to person, but it always has one thing in common, somewhere on the blindfold is the acronym “N.I.N.E.”.

The Blindfold is one of eight pieces of “The Equipment of N.I.N.E.” The other seven pieces are as follows.

The Gloves of Fist
The GasMask of Breath
The Hood of Voice (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?365572)
The Boots of Step
The Amulet of Spirit
The Coat of Body
The Helm of Mind

Powers
All abilities on this list are at will abilities.

Detect

Magic
Chaos/Evil/Good/Law
Poison/Disease
Living/Undead/Dead
Animals/Plants
Secret Doors/Snares/Pits
Thoughts/Lies
Scrying
Metal/Minerals

Identify Magic
Read Magic/Comprehend Written Languages
Know Protections
Deathwatch
True Seeing
Analyze Dweomer
Arcane Sight Greater
Prying Eyes Greater
Find The Path
Visions

Darkvision
Low-light vision
X-Ray vision
Thermal Vision
Blindsight

Ultimate Power - Analysis Vision
When the wearer focuses on any one person or object and says “My vision is exceptional”, A display appears, visible only to the wearer, show all of the details pertaining to person or object the wearer is focusing on. The details can be anything from its entire history or what its made out of or wearing, it is up to the DM to decide. Usable once a week.

The Curse
Once you wear The Blindfold you are robbed of your sight, permanently. The blindness is attached to your body and soul. Nothing has the power to restore your sight. The only way for you to see is wear The Blindfold.
The Blindfold is not bound to you in any way, so you are capable of losing it, having it stolen, or selling it. You cannot be forced, coerced, mind controlled, or tricked into wearing The Blindfold.