PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Stats?

Rama_Lei
2007-01-09, 05:46 PM
I'm fairly sure that the name of Ivy's weapon from Soul Caliber is Valentine. Has anyone encountered a living sword/whip type weapon, or homwbrewed one? I'm curious.

Fax Celestis
2007-01-09, 05:52 PM
D1 made one once. Look in the Homebrew fora.

mikeejimbo
2007-01-09, 06:52 PM
D1 made one once. Look in the Homebrew fora.

Impeccable Latin, although at first I was confused because I forgot there was more than one.

Would it really be in one of the sub-fora, though?

Fax Celestis
2007-01-09, 06:54 PM
Probably not. It's probably in the main one. Don't know how far back, and don't know if it's before the server switch or not. If it is, the search function won't pick it up.

Give "The_Demented_One" a PM and see if he can dig it up for you.

Rama_Lei
2007-01-09, 07:23 PM
If you mean the chain blade, then yes I found it. I wanted to fight with a whip-like weapon without the pathetic 1d3 damage.

cupkeyk
2007-01-10, 09:31 AM
There is that ability in Races of the Wild (I think) that allows the weapon to morph from one shape to another as a free action. Elves use it to have a single weapon that changes from longbow to longsword. But making a whip/longsword would be nice. A few of Ivy's weapons seem more like Flail/maces or Spiked chain axes. Animate the thing and there you go.

Ask if you can just use the 1d6 whip from Sword and Fist 3.0 as the variant form. Ivy's final weapon(the soul caliber variant of her sword) is a Vicious weapon since it saps her life but deals more damage.

Ivy would be an Artificer right? Being a scientist that creates weapons powered by Soul Caliber?

Ebonwoulfe
2007-01-10, 11:41 AM
Morphing weapons? Sweet, I can make me a Smash Bros. Brawl themed Pit!

Skyserpent
2007-01-10, 11:56 AM
Actually, Pit would probably use a Bladebow from Arms and Equipment Guide... or maybe it was called a Swordbow... whatever it is, it's exactly what Pit has...