PDA

View Full Version : Streets of the Town XIV

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 08:40 PM
The strangest of things happens as the Dancing Man bends at the voice. As he bends at these laws they bend back at him. Precisely what he intended to happen takes place. Namely a small herd of crested guinea fowl begin scratching at the snow.

Which is what he had bent the laws to cause.

Or was it?

The Universe is very confused by this whole affair and decides to join the God of Law at the therapist. They seem to be running quite the bill at this point.

Regiji suddenly ceases to do what he isn't and blinks at the Dancing Man who is currently in several places at once and then at the birds.

"Eerr... what's going on?"

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 08:43 PM
((Sorry, The Gent bends. The Dancing Man BREAKS laws))

The Dancing Man appears to be a bit busy being a therapist far away for two people at once, both of whom are meeting him because of him.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-19, 08:48 PM
Magtok's player holds an army of androids in the slums at bay with the help of Plot, telling them to wait until Dancing Man and Regiji are done so they can have their dramatic moment.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 08:51 PM
Regiji regards where the birds were. Were because they are no longer there. He considers this, and then decides that it might not be best to think about it too much. He decides that now would be an excellent time to return to Trog's and hope that the universe doesn't notice that he instigated this whole debacle.

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 08:52 PM
The Dancing Man beats furiously at the non-existant birds with his cane, killing two of them.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 08:57 PM
The non-existent birds are brutally mauled, leaving behind a corpse of pure milk chocolate. That also happens to be a cricket bat and an old shoe.

The contradictory corpse begins to argue amongst itself and finally settles on being an unassuming lump of slushy snow.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-19, 08:59 PM
Plot holds the androids in place alone, while Magtok's player destroys the fourth wall on his way to offer Vael's player and Regiji's player a plate of random-ized cookies, stolen from Rex Idiotarum, as thanks for brightening his day with some good old random-ness.

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 09:00 PM
The Dancing Man cackles, steals the cookies without breaking the fourth wall (apparently he is feeling pity for it) and runs away quacking like a giraffe.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-19, 09:07 PM
Magtok's player remembers he is too evil to give cookies to others anyways, and decides to pretend this scene never happened. He returns to the androids, and gives them, the signal that they may begin their plot event.
-------
SASO eaves the station, and spots ESARS.

You.

Yes, Agent, it is I.

So...

So what?

Aren't you going to try to kill me, or do something else violent and evil?

No, Agent.

Well then do it already...wait...you said no?

Correct, Agent.

((Darn, gotta go.))

Maerok
2007-01-19, 09:26 PM
A massive beast lumbers through the streets, bound for one of the Town's temples. An altar is slung over one shoulder (apparently with an elf on its back, though unbeknownst).

wxdruid
2007-01-19, 10:18 PM
Tehanu and Lyrak appear outside of the Temple of Iames. He unlocks the door and holds it as she walks in. He follows her.

DarkHunter
2007-01-19, 11:32 PM
Ikzi-Bashok scurries out of Trog's, and breaks into a run heading for the edge of Town.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 11:59 PM
Chase steps out of Trog's, and immediately his form changes to that of a blonde teenager of roughly the same age.

The Nine
2007-01-20, 03:10 AM
A man wearing a black cloak and a hood pulled down over his face materialises on the street. He glances back and forth and heads towards Trog's. And the downed Cornerstone.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 07:52 AM
Castaras sits on the path, listening. Her eyes dart nervously around, fearing something awful is going to happen.

I have a bad feeling about this...

She gets up, hands moving frantically. A silver beam of light surrounds her, obscuring her from view.

When the light fades away, 5 of her stand there, silent, swords drawn, waiting.

((Mirror allies - they can't cast spells, they mimic everything except when the true caster attacks someone they attack too for damage. From Tome of Drow Lore.))

Exachix
2007-01-20, 08:07 AM
Karaki leaves trogs and steps to one side of the door. He gets out his Longbow...

Castaras
2007-01-20, 08:10 AM
Castaras looks to Karaki, as do the other 4 of her.

The half orc comes charging out and swings at Karaki with his axe.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 08:11 AM
Karaki smiles even though he gets hit. With that he jumps and his Wings of Flying Turn into two bat wings, he flies up, and fires a hail of arrows at the half-orc.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 08:15 AM
The half orc gets hit twice, and falls on his behind.

Castaras and co. giggle.

A smartly dressed dwarf runs over to the Half-orc.

Druenk agin aere wi?

Exachix
2007-01-20, 08:19 AM
Karaki smiles and falls to the ground again, standing not far from the Half-orc.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 08:23 AM
The Dwarf lifts up the unconcious Half-orc and glares at Karaki.

Beetin' oop NPCs agin eh? Stoopid PCs...arlways tha same.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 08:24 AM
Karaki holds up both hands, shrugging.

"I didn't attack him first. He just charged me in there."

With that he turns to go back into the tavern, but can be stopped before going in.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 08:27 AM
The dwarf glares at Karaki, then drags the half-orc off.

Bloody PCs, think they're so great...

Castaras spins round, to the sound of a clash of thunder. She rushes to where the sound came from, the other 4 of her following behind.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 08:28 AM
Karaki sighs and re-enters the tavern.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 08:32 AM
A while later 1 Castaras returns, grimly holding a sack filled with something. She walks into Trogs.

Supagoof
2007-01-20, 08:33 AM
Supagoof's carriage pulls up outside of Trog's. He gets out and heads into the tavern.

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 08:48 AM
A silver car, with blue stripes flies down the streets towards Trog's. It looks to be a '67. As it almost hits the tavern, the back end spins out to the side, and the car shoots off away from Trog's.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 09:37 AM
Castaras stalks out of Trogs, clutching a sack in her hands.

Heh, heh. Can't bear to get rid of me eh?

Castaras glares at the sack, fuming with barely supressed rage.

Be silent, Ferdir.

The sack shakes slightly.

So why didn't you tell the nice little police officer what I am?

He wouldn't understand, human as he is.

You insulted yourself, Half-human.

Castaras sits on the edge of the pavement outside trog's, and thumps the sack hard with her fist. It squeals, then goes silent.

------

Castaras stands up. She thrusts the bag in a small niche near Trog's tavern ((Spot check DC 40, Listen check DC 25 for murmuring)), before heading back into the tavern.

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:55 AM
Silas leaves the tavern and looks around.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:56 AM
Gwen leaves the Tavern and almost bumps into Silas, Oh, sorry, did you find the information you were looking for?

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:58 AM
"Which information? Sorry, I've just been busy, it's hard to remember what's what in terms of information these days."

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 10:01 AM
Gwen smiles and gently takes his arm, The information on Iames the Dark, as she tries to lead him towards the courthouse.

Silas
2007-01-20, 10:03 AM
"Oh, that, not yet unfortunetly, but I'm working on it."

Silas allows himself to be led by Gwen.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 10:07 AM
The sack slowly dislodge's itself from the niche it was in near Trog's. It slowly pulls it self to the door of Trogs.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 10:09 AM
Ah, I see, well fortune favors the hard worker. Her smile turns cruel as she turns into an alley, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.....

A few of the other cultist circle around him as they reach the end of the dead end.

Don't bother to cry out, no one will hear you. We need a police officer or two since Iames quit the force.

One brings a smothering darkness over the area while another smacks him over the head with a blunt object.

All of them vanish. Nothing and nobody is left behind in the alley.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 10:11 AM
The sack slowly pulls itself into the tavern, chuckling slightly.

Silas
2007-01-20, 10:13 AM
The young boy from the tavern runs out playfully. He runs past the alley that just held occupants moments ago.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 10:21 AM
Castaras storms out of the tavern, dragging the squirming sack out of the town gates, into the countryside

---------

She comes back in, livid, sits on the ground, and takes deep breaths to calm herself down. She then gets up, and walks into the temple of Inari.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 11:52 AM
Elya sighs and shakes her head as she walks through the streets, wondering if this issue with the crimson man would be resolved. She goes into Trog's.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 11:54 AM
SASO comes out of a coma, just as ESARS comes out of his recharge setting.

A few moments later, an unarmed swarm of androids numbering in the hundreds appproaches them from the slums.

Is this some kind of trap?

I was about to ask you the same thing, Agent.

Rogue android and meatbag Agent! Lord Magtok has decreed that you are both obsolete and sentenced to be terminated. Stand down and drop your weapons.

Flabbicus
2007-01-20, 12:14 PM
An illithid carries an unconscious NPC over his shoulder, and then places him down in a secluded alleyway, far removed from Trog's, the Omnishop, and other hotspots.

The NPC groans and starts to stand up but the illithid slams him against the wall before he can make a move.

What's the big idea ma- Mercy!
Quiet thrall. You will serve a purpose, your brain is too meager a far for me, but a service will be provided for me. Willingly.
I'm not going to help you kill people!
Who said anything about you?

The illithid's tentacles contort into a sort of grin as the man lets out a cry. He head-butts the man and manifests Mind Seed on his unconscious form. The man lies in the alley, the totality of his psyche overcome by that of the aberrations. The illithid again slugs him over his shoulder and carries him over to a man-hole.

He drops the man to the ground next to it and pulls of the grates. Wrinkling his face in disgust he pushes the man down and then jumps down into the Sewers.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 12:29 PM
The ghost of Magtok swiftly zooms past the android army, and moments later, steel, lead, and other gun metals fly out of the ground.

They are telekinetically twisted and bent into guns and bullets, and the weapons are deposited into the hands of the android army.

See now, Agent and Rogue Android, my power. Even in death, I still have the might needed to threaten your existences.

You really think you could stop me with that?

The Agent is correct, poltergeist. We still have more power than you.

Oh really? Lets test that theory then. Androids, show no mercy, and take no prisoners. If they live, you will be killed for your failure.

The android army, the Agent, and the Rogue Android draw their weapons, and prepare to fight.

Flabbicus
2007-01-20, 12:32 PM
(( Rouge Android? Kills you with cosmetics? ))

On a random street in town a four fingered hand pulls a manhole back over its hole to the sewers.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 12:38 PM
((TMNT Power!))

Flabbicus
2007-01-20, 12:46 PM
(Don't they have three fingers? I was actually talking about the illithid in the sewers, but that could work too.)

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 12:54 PM
A blond haired teenager wanders the streets, watching Trog's Tavern.

Admiral One
2007-01-20, 12:58 PM
Salner and 4 vikings walk down the street with an ox-cart laden with wood. They head towards the beach.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-20, 02:25 PM
Svadris and Thud walk through the streets.

McBish
2007-01-20, 03:20 PM
The mutt exits Trog's and starts to patrol the streets.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-01-20, 03:46 PM
Vespe walks by with a box. He is currently covered in a rather eerie dark blue glow.

McBish
2007-01-20, 03:47 PM
The mutt looks at Vespe. Um did you know your glowing?

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 03:58 PM
So...ESARS..wanna team up to smash these androids?

Fine, but remember that I still plan on killing you.

And I wouldn't have it any other way...

The army loads its rifles, and opens fire. ESARS slowly walks forward, as bullets bounce harmlessly off his metal plating.

SASO takes out his guns, and activates his armor. He flies above the androids, and swoops down with his blades, slicing countless robots to pieces.

ESARS then loads a pistol, aims it with his right hand, and fires a bullet that passes through the heads of a few dozen robots.

McBish
2007-01-20, 04:00 PM
The mutt seeing that Vespe has moved on hears the gunfire heads towards it carefully. Oh great.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-20, 04:02 PM
Svadris and Thud enter the Temple of Iames.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 04:05 PM
The agent and ESARS continue to destroy the androids, and a few minutes later, there is nothing left but a pile of twisted metals, and shattered parts.

Hey Al. Apparently my nemesis Magtok still has the power to be a bastard, even when he's dead. Somehow he sent an entire army after me.

McBish
2007-01-20, 04:06 PM
I see. And him? He motions to ESARS.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 04:13 PM
I am called the Rogue Android by Magtok, ever since the meatbag court in this Town granted me my freedom.

He's an old minion of Magtok's. A court case gave this guy freedom, and apparently Magtok holds a grudge against it now. He helped me fight off the robots.

McBish
2007-01-20, 04:17 PM
Right. Well glad you took care of them. He sniffs the air trying to detect the scent of demon on either of them.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 04:20 PM
The mutt sniffs nothing that would suggest a demon. ESARS watches the mutt with a cold, heartless stare.

Meanwhile, the destroyed androids slowly come back together. They pick up their weapons, and point them at ESARS and SASO.

Time to die, meatbag and meatbag sympatizer.

McBish
2007-01-20, 04:21 PM
Um... guys you didn't take very good care of those things. The mutt dives for cover.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 04:29 PM
Crap. He took the time to get the rebuilding fuction for these guys. He usually only saves that for the elite androids, like ESARS here.

Magtok flies across the sky above them, and he pauses to adress the three.

This was only a demonstration, you three. When I have something serious planned, I'll make sure you know.

As he leaves, the androids go inactive.

Well... that was anticlimatic.

McBish
2007-01-20, 04:32 PM
But nice. Um should we get ride of them?

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 04:41 PM
I suppose so...but recently Magtok tried to transform me into a robot...its possible he did that to actual people, and then sent them after me.

Their lives are of no importance, Agent.

McBish
2007-01-20, 04:45 PM
Huh. Anyway to tell?

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 04:52 PM
If we had some sort of trustworthy magic person around, it might be possible. I don't really understand enough about magic to know its limits. If Iames was still on the force...

McBish
2007-01-20, 04:55 PM
Maybe we can take them to the station and lock them up?

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 05:00 PM
You sure there's enough cells? It'd be great if there was a way we could just store them in some kind magical bag.

Seeing as he has no reason to remain here, ESARS heads towards the SMBR Trog's.

McBish
2007-01-20, 05:05 PM
Well we have 60 cells. I think we can shove about 5 of these things into a cell. A portable hole would be nice I guess but I don't know if we have one at the station.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 05:07 PM
A crazed elderly priest bursts from the Cathedral of Jonnadiah and Aloysius, cradling a package under his robes. His first direction appears to be towards the Slums.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 05:09 PM
I suppose that might work. It'll take a while though...

SASO begins piling the androids on top of each other, until there is a rather large hill of robots in the street. He then starts to telekinetically toss them one by one into the station.

McBish
2007-01-20, 05:10 PM
The mutt looks at his paws. He takes one using his teeth and starts to drag it into the station.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-20, 05:25 PM
Aerin steps out and sees what's going on. What happened here? she asks, surveying the android wreckage.

McBish
2007-01-20, 05:27 PM
The mutt drops the one he is dragging. Hey detective. Um just cleaning up a mess. Hey you know a good place to keep these things till we can tell if they are pure android or humans transformed into androids?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-20, 05:29 PM
Not particularly. Need a pair of hands? She smiles.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 05:32 PM
SASO continues to telekinetically move the robots into cells.

We'd appreciate that, thanks.

McBish
2007-01-20, 05:37 PM
The mutt nods and starts to drag the robots into cells.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 06:30 PM
Maliohen opens his eyes, which glow an intense green, he smirks and stands. "It is about time..." He begins to walk slowly towards trogs.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-20, 06:34 PM
Aerin helps SASO and Al pull the robots inside and put them into cells, then heads over to Trog's.

Nevrmore
2007-01-20, 06:39 PM
The man walks out of the Omnishop hurriedly with the ring of disguise in hand. Instead of slipping it on his fingers, he thrusts it into the gaping hole behind his head. Inside, Descartes, the brain-squid, slips the ring onto one of his tentacles. Suddenly, the hole and blood seem to vanish, and Descartes fades from any magic detecting systems.

"Hehehe....hahahaha!!" He laughs, heading to Trog's.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 06:47 PM
Fenix comes outside and then suddenly flickers out of existance.

McBish
2007-01-20, 06:47 PM
((Does he still smell dead?))

The mutt starts patroling the streets.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-20, 07:53 PM
Svadris and Thud leave the Temple and start walking toward the woods. Halfway there, however, Svadris turns around. Thud, continue to the shack. I'll meet you back there in a while.

Thud does so while Svadris heads toward the Slums.

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:58 PM
Shea steps out of Inari's and starts to walk to Goldshadow's.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 08:00 PM
The ring informs Shea that he has done well dealing with Ilias, but should resort to harsher methods if nessecary.

McBish
2007-01-20, 08:05 PM
Hank and Jared see Shea walking towards Goldshadows and quickly move towards him. Shea spots them and stops obviously afraid of the two men.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 08:07 PM
The ring informs Shea that he shouldn't be afraid, since he has access to all the power contained in the ring, for starters the ring starts to pump more energy into Shea, Shea can feel his own natural strength empowered, not a bit but tremendously.

McBish
2007-01-20, 08:10 PM
Hank steps foward a smile on his face. "Why hello 'Shea' glad we ran into you. And your all alone to. That is good. I'm afraid your going to have to come with us now."

No. Shea takes a step back and a wind starts to pick up as Shea starts to draw on his psionic power.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 08:12 PM
A couple of Orcs and Goblins, and even a Troll run towards Shea's Defense, all the while the ring keeps empowering Shea.

McBish
2007-01-20, 08:16 PM
Hank and Jared are suprised to see the monsters rush at them but react quickly Hank launchs blast of mental energy at the orcs while Jared pulls out a blade of pure energy and rushes at the troll.

Shea backs up and starts to run towards the door to Goldshadow's.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 08:19 PM
The ring decides to enhance Shea's speed for the time being while informing the orcs and such in the vicinity that their lord doesn't like Hank and Jared. The monsters all die quickly except the troll, as well as the other troll that showed up a later. Those trolls seem to be pretty resilient.

McBish
2007-01-20, 08:24 PM
Hank attempts to trip the Trolls as Jared slashes at them with his glowing sword.

Shea runs inside.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 08:28 PM
As soon as the trolls realise their lord is safely inside they quit the fight and go about their daily business.

McBish
2007-01-20, 08:28 PM
Hank and Jared look at each other trying to figure out what the heck just happened.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 08:48 PM
Alena walks out of Trog's, lifts her arms and spreads her wings. Jovah, hear my voice?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 08:53 PM
Alex walks onto the street's from the tavern "Oh, Kyrian told me to say hi to you from him." he smiles at Alena "I'm ready if you are"

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 08:55 PM
Alena lowers her arms and leans into lightly kiss his cheek before she sweeps him off his feet. She smiles at him, Let's go. She runs and takes off into the sky, flapping her wings as she gains altitude.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 08:57 PM
Alex puts both arms loosely around Alena's neck and rests his head against her

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:03 PM
She climbs and climbs to a very high altitude. I hope you aren't too cold Alex. I'm going to try and see if my voice will reach Jovah tonight.

McBish
2007-01-20, 09:03 PM
Hank and Jared seem to have a mental argument about something in the street outside of Goldshadow's.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 09:06 PM
Several orcs, goblins and troll watch Hank and Jared carefully.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 09:11 PM
Alex nods at Alena and holds her slightly tighter. He shivers a bit, then he gradually begins to get warmer.

McBish
2007-01-20, 09:12 PM
Hank shakes his head and suddenly turns and sends missiles of energy at the goblins and orcs. Jared dissapears and reappears behind the troll and strikes out at it.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:15 PM
Alena looks up towards the stars and begins to sing a song that if she was at home it would bring rain. She cuddles Alex closer in her arms, bringing him closer to her warmth.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 09:15 PM
Most of the goblins and orcs die easily, unfortunately one of them is a high level psion and sends missiles of energy right back.

The troll ignores the strike and pumps a couple of fists in the direction of jared, fists glowing with psychic energy, mind you.

McBish
2007-01-20, 09:17 PM
Jared jumps back out of the way of the fist striking out. Hank raises a sheild to block the missles and blurs with speed appearing right next to the psion and stabs at it with a crystal shard.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 09:19 PM
Alex sighs and half closes his eyes, willing this to work.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 09:21 PM
The psion just temporarily accalerates and creates waves of energy around Hank. The troll sprouts two mind blades and attacks Jared with them.

McBish
2007-01-20, 09:23 PM
"What's going on?" Jared yells as he fends off the attack. Hank just shakes his head as he brings up a sheild to protect against the energy.

Shea steps out of Goldshadow's with a powerful wind surronding him.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:23 PM
Alena finishes the song and waits to see if there is a change in the atmosphere.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 09:25 PM
Alex leans up and kisses Alena on the cheek, hugging her just a little tighter

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 09:26 PM
Several orcs and goblins bow towards Shea as he walks into the battlefield. The ring assures Shea this is his time to shine. The troll keeps attacking Jared furiously while the psion keeps sending energy at Jared.

McBish
2007-01-20, 09:28 PM
Hank and Jared suddenly switch places as Jared leaps at the psion and Hank sends several crystals at the trolls face.

Shea slowly drops his sheilds. The wind picks up to a dangerous speed as Shea tries to control it.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 09:30 PM
SASO comes out of a coma and heads to the station.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:30 PM
Alena sighs, No change, she starts flying towards the countryside, I think I'll try a more dangerous and obvious song.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 09:31 PM
The ring helps Shea controll the winds, while assuring Shea he will win this fight. The psion is hurt by this attack but quickly flies outside of Jared's reach and sends waves of energy at him, whille the troll just ignores the crystals and slashes at Hank.

McBish
2007-01-20, 09:34 PM
Hank seems to shift away a few feet out of the range of blade and surronds the psion that he isn't fighting with a anti-psionic feild. Jared winces in pain as the energy hits him, but waits to see what the feild does.

Shea gains control of the winds and looks at the fight.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 09:38 PM
The psion falls because of the antipsionic field, he's a corpse now. The troll simply closes in on Hank and tries again, not the smartest of fellows. The ring mentions to Shea that to gain respect you should actually do something, not just let others do the work.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 09:39 PM
Alex nods and tucks his head underneath Alena's chin

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:40 PM
She flies off into the dark night above the Town to a spot where there are no lights below them.

She lightly kisses his hair before she starts to sing the song that calls lightning. While she sings each note perfectly she waits for the faint tingling in the air so she'll know when to move.

McBish
2007-01-20, 09:40 PM
But I don't want to hurt them. I just want them to go away. Shea thinks.

The trolls swords cut trough some sort of sheild and cut into Hank he staggers back a bit. Jared moves to attack the troll from behind as Hank tries to stun it.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 09:42 PM
They won't go away, not unless you hurt them. The ring mentions to Shea. The troll is stunned easily.

McBish
2007-01-20, 09:44 PM
Jared climbs up the Trolls back and tries to slit it's throat.

Shea nods and sends a blast of cutting wind at Hank who barely raises a sheild in time to block it his eyes going wide. "He's breaking lose!"

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 09:47 PM
Alex looks around, not knowing if what she's called will take place.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 09:47 PM
While Jared perfectly manages to slit the Trolls throat, the throat heals in a matter of seconds, we're talking about trolls after all. The ring creates some scenic weather effects called a thunderstorm and purposively lands the lightning near Hank and Jared.

McBish
2007-01-20, 09:51 PM
Hank and Jared dodge the lightning and turn towards Shea. Hank tries to raise a anti-psionic feild around Shea but he finds that his attempt is stoped. Shea launches a powerfull cutting wind at both of them and it will probably hit the troll as well. Hank and Jared both get severely cut and stagger back.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:51 PM
Alena doesn't feel the expected reaction and cries silent tears into Alex's hair.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 09:53 PM
Alex looks up, sighing sadly. He hugs Alena tightly.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 09:53 PM
The troll is indeed cut, but unless there is some supernatural quality preventing healing it will just repair in a matter of seconds. As Hank and Jared stagger the orcs rush in to try and kill them with their masterwork swords.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:55 PM
Alena hugs him tightly to her as she heads back towards Town.

McBish
2007-01-20, 09:58 PM
Jared jumps infront of Hank and manages to fend off the attacks but he is seriously wounded doing so. Shea sends another blast of cutting wind at the two it will probably hit the orcs as well.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 10:01 PM
Alex kisses Alena on the cheek "We'll sort it out...somehow we will"

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 10:01 PM
The orcs die because of this blast, who cares, they're expendable. The ring encourages Shea to keep attacking.

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:03 PM
Shea pauses unsure if he should continue to attack the two since they are so hurt.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 10:05 PM
Alena flies high above the Town, I don't know where Jovah is, or when he will answer. She lifts her head and starts to sing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yNgH5vX_Bs).

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 10:05 PM
The ring mentions that if she stops know those two will recover and try again another day.

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:08 PM
But I don't want to kill them. But they want to take me away. They might hurt Elya. Why can't I stop them without hurting them?

Hank and Jared try to catch their breath.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 10:10 PM
Alex sighs "I'll try my best to find out." then, under his breath inaudiable to anyone but himself "I think some other God's owe me favours"

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 10:11 PM
The ring mentions that sometimes to protect a certain group of people you have to hurt another, it's generally best to protect the group you're in and in this case that means Shea has have to kill them.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 10:15 PM
After she finishes she spirals back down towards the ground. As soon as she touches down she sets Alex on his feet and flings her arms and wings around him. She sobs uncontrollably as she clings to him.

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:15 PM
Shea thinks hard and both Hank and Jared lift off the ground by a powerful wind.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 10:16 PM
The ring's powers keep them in range. The ring mentions that no matter how far away you blow them, they will eventually return, unless you send them to caceri of course.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 10:18 PM
Alex stands there holding Alena tight while she cries, gently stroking her hair.

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:20 PM
No no no! The wind stops and they drop to the ground. Shea tries to bring up his sheilds to cut off his power.

Hank and Jared land heavily on the ground, dazed.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 10:21 PM
Alena hiccups as she finally calms down, she continues to hold on tightly to Alex.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 10:22 PM
The ring directs the thunderstorm to get rid of Hank and Jared. It also mention that unless he wants them to recover this really is the best way.

((On another note, it's getting early, I need some sleep soon. It's almost half past 4 here))

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:25 PM
((K then. It is only 9:30 here.))

Hank grabs Jared and the two of them disappear.

Shea brings up his sheilds cutting of his psionic power and runs inside Goldshadow's.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 10:29 PM
Alex sighs sadly "As long as you're here in this Town you'll be safe. I promise you that. And I'll try my hardest to try to find your God."

Lord Magtok
2007-01-20, 10:30 PM
ESARS leaves the tavern, and heads to SMBR.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 10:30 PM
Please, please don't let go of me, as she looks up at him with a tear-streaked face.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 10:35 PM
Alex kisses Alena and hugs her tighter "I won't ever do that" he begins to quietly sing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yqarKSQaNc) to her

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-20, 10:37 PM
A deep zapping noise can be heard from Trogs.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 10:40 PM
Alena leans her head on his shoulder and quietly listens to him.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 10:46 PM
Alex finishes his song and smiles sadly at Alena

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 10:48 PM
Alena looks up and kisses his cheek, I love you Alex. You're the sweetest guy a girl could ever wish and hope for. Will you take me to the room?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-20, 10:50 PM
Aerin leaves Trog'ss and flies to the NPC Rights Group HQ.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 10:51 PM
Alex smiles and nods "And I love you Alena...do you want carrying?"

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 10:54 PM
Yes, please, I love it when you carry me

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 10:56 PM
Alex picks her up "Comfortable?"

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 10:58 PM
Alena tucks her wings in around herself and him. She puts her arms around his neck and puts her head under his chin, Yes.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-20, 11:03 PM
Alex walks down the streets carrying Alena towards Trog's, and enters when they get outside it

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-20, 11:05 PM
Aerin leaves the NPC building and flies to the station.

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2007-01-20, 11:23 PM
The Pirate King steps out of Trog's, breathing the crisp night air. He casts his eye to the starlit sky with a smile, reflecting a moment before turning his path to home.

McBish
2007-01-21, 12:49 AM
The mutt limps to the station and goes inside.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 12:55 AM
Aerin steps out of a portal that just appeared on the main street. She waits for Vera and Iames.

AmberVael
2007-01-21, 12:58 AM
Verdandi comes through, humming to herself.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 01:02 AM
Iames steps through the portal, and it closes behind him. He smiles at Vera, concealing his unease. You seem happy.

AmberVael
2007-01-21, 01:03 AM
Why shouldn't I be? Verdandi looks to Iames questioningly.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 01:08 AM
Iames blinks. Oh, no reason. I guess I'm a little on edge. This just seems like it was too easy.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 01:13 AM
Aerin smiles. We were talking about it while you were getting ready to come back. We're a bit too used to unexpected complications.

AmberVael
2007-01-21, 01:14 AM
Thats why I like Valhalla. Its simpler there. Verdandi smiles and shakes her head, sending her golden hair rippling down her back. I have my oath here though. Hopefully that should make things easier.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 01:20 AM
Iames feels a bit of despair as she says that, but he pushes it away. Idiot. Of course it'll take time for her memories to come back. He smiles. Let's go home, then, shall we?

AmberVael
2007-01-21, 01:23 AM
Home? Oh yes, of course. Verdandi's hand rests naturally on her sword.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 01:25 AM
Aerin leads the way into the station.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 01:27 AM
After you, Iames says to Vera.

AmberVael
2007-01-21, 01:29 AM
Verdandi smiles happily and follows Aerin.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 01:32 AM
Iames follows her in.

Castaras
2007-01-21, 04:49 AM
Castaras runs down the street, 4 images of herself rippling into being. She pauses in the middle of the street, before walking into trogs.

------

The five Castaras' run out, and hide in a corner of the street.

-----

They climb out and head into the omni shop.

McBish
2007-01-21, 10:46 AM
The mutt leaves the station and heads into Trog's.

Castaras
2007-01-21, 11:07 AM
A drider scuttles to the police station.

---

Castaras walks to the tavern, book in one hand.

---

The drider sneaks into Trogs behind Castaras.

McBish
2007-01-21, 12:45 PM
McBish and Natalie leave Trog's and head to the beach carrying some food.

AmberVael
2007-01-21, 01:50 PM
Verdandi comes out into the streets and bites her lip as she thinks. After a while she gets directions from someone and goes into Trog's Tavern.[hr] Verdandi comes out of Trog's Tavern and goes to the station.

Blood
2007-01-21, 01:51 PM
Dexavar walks out of Trog's Tavern, carrying an unconscious drider, and follows Verdandi to the station.

McBish
2007-01-21, 01:53 PM
The mutt follows those two.

--------------------

The mutt starts to patrol the streets.

Nevrmore
2007-01-21, 03:17 PM
Floyd runs around, sticking pieces of paper to any available object - trees, walls, lamp posts, people's backs ((okay, not the last one)). The sign reads -

"Got problems?
Need Answers?
Like kick ass music?
Come see Floyd, bard extrordinare[sic]
Services cost as much as a large pepperoni pizza (I know cuz I checked)
Find me in the apartment at room 616."

Meynolds
2007-01-21, 03:34 PM
Chance walks out of Trog's and begins to wander, heading east.

He wanders over to the temple of Bahamutte, scowling at Tiamat's Temple.

Castaras
2007-01-21, 03:39 PM
Ferdir scuttles to the edge of the town, opening the door to a darkened house.

Fenric
2007-01-21, 04:05 PM
Myobi and Izumi push an unnamed one of Xerillium's characters, and a dead one of Xerillium's characters in a barrel, out into the street, then return to the sanctuary.

Xaspian
2007-01-21, 04:35 PM
Pelgof walks out of Trog's, and goes and stands in the middle of the street, staring at the sky.

Xaspian
2007-01-21, 04:46 PM
Pelgof blinks, and looks back down. He wanders off, and gets lost in the streets again.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 05:10 PM
Drake leaves Trog's and starts wandering the streets.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-21, 05:25 PM
Phoenixineohp and Phoenix appear in the street. Their wings are out and they look around.
"It's coming from over there."
"Right, let's go see."
The pair fly off in the direction of the pet park.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 05:47 PM
Drake finds an empty alleyway. He goes down it and takes out a small device. He clicks it, and a bright, steady light appears at its top. He sets the device down, draws his rapier, and begins shadowfencing.

Xaspian
2007-01-21, 06:27 PM
Pelgof walks out from a side street. He approaches Drake in the alleyway.
Excuse me, but what are you doing?

Timberwolf
2007-01-21, 06:40 PM
A lone figure walks down the streets and stops for a second to get its bearings. Bright black eyes take in the town, white hair shines in the sun. Snowraven is in town and she wants something or someone. She casts a quick spell and disappears.

Xaspian
2007-01-21, 06:43 PM
Before he gets a reply, Pelgof's eyes dart upwards, and he leaves without another word.

McBish
2007-01-21, 07:03 PM
McBish and Natalie leave Trog's and start to walk around the streets.

The mutt continues to patrol.

Xerillum
2007-01-21, 07:05 PM
A man next to a corpse wakes from a player induced coma. He walks to the docks.

McBish
2007-01-21, 07:19 PM
McBish suddenly stops walking and nearly falls over. Natalie catches him and helps him sit down. She pulls a jug of something out of his bag and gives it to him to drink.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 07:44 PM
Drake continues to fence with his shadow, his focus so intense that he is almost oblivious to all else.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 07:44 PM
A black-hooded figure appears in the street and begins to wander.

McBish
2007-01-21, 07:46 PM
"Are you ok?" I'll be ok just need to catch my breath. The two of them sit in the middle of a road.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 07:50 PM
The hooded figure passes McBish and Natalie on its way down the street. It pauses, then enters the alley where Drake is shadowfencing.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 07:51 PM
Drake doesn't notice the figure's approach.

McBish
2007-01-21, 07:51 PM
McBish watches the cloaked figure. Come on lets go. Natalie helps him up and they head into Trog's.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 08:01 PM
The light in the alley is suddenly sucked away. There are sounds of a scuffle, and when the darkness dissapears, both Drake and the hooded man are gone; only Drake's device remains.

McBish
2007-01-21, 08:05 PM
The mutt hears the scuffle and rushes there in time to find the device. He sighs and sniffs around.

AmberVael
2007-01-21, 09:10 PM
Verdandi comes out into the street and walks around for a while before spying the OmniShop. She goes inside.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 09:15 PM
Aerin leaves the station and begins patrolling the streets.

McBish
2007-01-21, 09:18 PM
The mutt looks up and spots Aerin. Hey Aerin I think I have a possible crime scene over here.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 09:25 PM
Aerin goes over. What is it?

McBish
2007-01-21, 09:27 PM
Well I heard a struggle and I think I smell two people who were here recently and now they aren't. And there is that thing. He motions to the device.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 09:32 PM
Aerin picks it up. I see... You'd better report this.

McBish
2007-01-21, 09:33 PM
Right. ((Is Iames's scent on the scene?))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 09:38 PM
((no, it isn't))

McBish
2007-01-21, 09:39 PM
((Ok thanks.))

The mutt picks up the device and heads to the station.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-21, 09:51 PM
Aerin continues her patrol.
[hr]
Aerin heads back to the station.

AmberVael
2007-01-21, 10:32 PM
Verdandi walks from the OmniShop to the police station.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-21, 10:41 PM
Chase stands on a rooftop and watches Trog's.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-21, 11:42 PM
Caleb steps out of Trog's. Chase grins as he leaps down to the streets, his eyes turning pitch black.

"So Caleb, ready to die?"

"Damnit Chase, can't you just leave?"

"Nah, not without your power. See, I have a problem. I Use. I Use a lot. So I need yours now."

Chase sends a blast at Caleb. It knocks him down easily. Chase stand above Caleb and kneels down.

"Now...Say it. "I"."

"I."

""Will"."

"Will."

""You"."

"You....nothing!"

Caleb kicks back at Chase, sending him flying down an alleyway. Chase runs back out and punches Caleb in the face, sending Caleb towards Trog's....

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-21, 11:44 PM
A boy with green hair bolts from Trog's with amazing speed

AmberVael
2007-01-21, 11:46 PM
Aesa flies out of Trog's, her eyes narrow and angered. She sees the boy running and flies after him, swiftly gaining on him despite his speed.

Miatog
2007-01-22, 12:50 AM
Enigma leaves the OmniShop and enters Trog’s.

[]and cause I don't see the need for a double post....[]

Later, Enigma leaves Trog's and goes back to the OmniShop.

GuesssWho
2007-01-22, 02:31 AM
Sasic walks down the street, looking bored.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-22, 05:04 AM
Destro steps out of Trog's, but something seems different. The fire around his hands is red, not black as is usual, he's missing the plate over his eye, both of which are a bright burning orange-yellow instead of grey, and the smile on his face is anything but benevolent. He walks off into town, grinning his evil grin. Oh, I'm going to have FUN tonight...

Castaras
2007-01-22, 11:04 AM
Castaras runs to a darkened home, rushing in.

A while later, she comes out, clutching a pure black dagger in her hand.

It's pay-back time, Ferdir...

She walks slowly into Trogs.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-22, 01:54 PM
Aerin leaves the station and flies to the Dead-Eye.

Castaras
2007-01-22, 03:42 PM
Castaras walks down the street to her home, watching out for any enemies.

-----

After a while she comes back out, sabres drawn, cloak rippling.

Ferdir!

She walks to Trogs again, eyes cold.

Obsidian Blade
2007-01-22, 05:20 PM
There is a flash of blue light, and Fydan appears. There is a stone in the palm of her hand. Hurling insults at the stone, she glances back at Trog's Tavern, and heads up to the OmniShop.

AmberVael
2007-01-22, 05:48 PM
Verdandi comes out into the streets, and for the sake of getting this over with, finds the temple of Aloysius and Jonnadiah (despite not knowing where it is) and goes inside.

Silas
2007-01-22, 05:49 PM
Silas rushes after her.

Blood
2007-01-22, 06:02 PM
The paladin of St. Cuthbert, Kethel, walks out of Trog's smiling. He heads for home, out of the Town, and hoping that he never has to worry about Dexavar again.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-22, 06:14 PM
Aerin comes out of Trog's with Dexavar's phylactery in her hand and flies to the police station.

Timberwolf
2007-01-22, 06:20 PM
Nightstar and Snowraven walk along the street past the temple of Jonnadiah and Aloysius, deep in talk.

Xerillum
2007-01-22, 06:39 PM
The assassin walks down the street and is stopped by Xerillum. "bu..but you are dead!" I know you are... but what am I? He blasts the man with a red energy beam, and the man falls to the ground, dead.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-22, 07:03 PM
Aerin flies out of the Temple to J&A and lands in front of Trog's.
[hr]
Aerin leaves and takes off again.

AmberVael
2007-01-22, 08:28 PM
Verdandi comes out of the Temple of Aloysius and Jonnadiah and goes to the Police Station.

Indurain
2007-01-22, 08:52 PM
Indurain comes running out of the Temple of Iames. As he crosses the street he runs into a dark alleyway. He stumbles and crashes to his feet. He grasps at his sides and finds that his wounds have begun to bleed again.

"I can't believe he shot me."

Indurain's eyes close, and his body begins to rest. He is still breathing.

Flabbicus
2007-01-22, 09:11 PM
Two four fingered hands grasp the edges of a manhole cover and wrench it free. A tentacled head is raised out of the sewers bellow, soon followed by a body and feet as it climbs out. The illithid raises itself from the hole and dusts itself off. It kicks the cover back over the hole and wanders around the streets for a time before descending back bellow.

McBish
2007-01-22, 11:58 PM
McBish steps out of Trog's and walks down an alley next to it. He leans up against the wall and sinks to the ground. He buries his face in his hands.

Then he gets up and takes a deep breath before going back inside Trog's.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-23, 01:41 AM
Destro walks down the street. Or rather not Destro. He's still wearing his evil grin. He hears someone coming, and slips into an alleyway. An NPC walks past, headin towards Trog's and humming. Destro steps out behind him. Pardon me, but you dropped something. The NPC stops and turns around. Hey, thanks. What did I drop? This. Destro moves as if to drop something into the NPC's hand, but flips his palm up at the last second. Wh- The NPC doesn't even get to finish his sentence as a jet of flame erupts from Destro's hand, flash frying his head. Destro swiftly pulls a knife from his belt and spins, neatly slicing through the still-standing NPC's neck. He catches the torched skull in his empty hand and walks away. Behind him the headless corpse drags itself along the street.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-23, 09:21 AM
Gaheris wandered from Trog's to the street outside Alarra's shop and waited for it to either open, or for someone to come out.

Flabbicus
2007-01-23, 04:16 PM
An illithid crawls out of a manhole to the sewers. It returns the grates to their original place, and glances around. Sensing someone nearby, he psychically robs a nearby passerby of recent information and rumors. Satisfied, it looks around for any signs of what he may want and walks over to the evil looking laboratory.

[hr]

It walks out of the lab, this time carrying a pellucid jar filled halfway with a bluish gel. It heads down the streets towards Trog's and enters the door, using its free hand to turn the doorknob.

wxdruid
2007-01-23, 06:11 PM
Alena walks out of Trog's and waits for Alex.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-23, 06:14 PM
Alex steps into the street from Trog's, he looks at Alena "Ready?"

wxdruid
2007-01-23, 06:17 PM
Alena twirls around him once as her wings flare out. The second time she sweeps him off his feet and gets a running start and takes off into the sky.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-23, 06:22 PM
Alex wraps his arms loosely around Alena's neck and smiles up at her

wxdruid
2007-01-23, 06:25 PM
She smiles down at him as her wings take them higher. You're supposed to be looking down, not up.

vegetable_sorbet
2007-01-23, 06:26 PM
A thickset, very pale man in purple full plate leaves the omnishop, and ducks into an alleyway nearby. He emerges again a few minutes later, carrying the limp, broken form of another man in the same armour. He heads to Inari's.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-23, 06:28 PM
Alex grins "Aww, but looking up is so much fun"

wxdruid
2007-01-23, 06:29 PM
Alena laughs and kisses his forehead, Where do you want to go?