PDA

View Full Version : Streets of the Town XIV

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Blood
2007-01-25, 07:07 PM
Rell walks out of the Police Station, and into Trog's Tavern.

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:15 PM
Finn steps out of Trogs holding his sword. He stabs himself in the gut and cries out. What the Shock! He pulls the sword out and goes back inside very angry.

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 07:18 PM
Chance walks out of Trog's and walks towards the Omnishop.

A bit later he comes out and walks around for a while, before going into a building.

Blood
2007-01-25, 07:20 PM
Rell walks outside and watches the carnage, as Chaotic people die. He smiles as the balance is evened a bit more. He dissolves most of the bodies, but leaves Finn's there, as he's a PC.

Edit: He walks back inside, following the for-some-reason-still-alive-Finn.

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:23 PM
((Oh Finn didn't die. He overcame whatever happened once he stabbed himself. He is pretty angry.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 07:53 PM
*Atreyu sneaks around through the town, trying to make his way back to the gem shop.

In response to V's question, I'm editting in that he's not wearing anything out of the ordinary.*

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:54 PM
McBish staggers into Town burnt and out of breath he is carrying two dead bodies not noticing they are dead. ((Is Atreyu still wearing a black cloak?))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 07:58 PM
(what black cloak?) (there was no black cloak)

*he finds the entrance to a back window of Alarra's and climbs inside, checking first to make sure its an empty room*

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:59 PM
((Fine feing ignorance silly cultist.))

McBish carries the corpses to Inari's and goes in.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 08:01 PM
(no, he isn't. I'll edit that into the first post. Good question.)

Lord Magtok
2007-01-25, 08:13 PM
The Agent leaves Trog's, and heads towards the station.

Veg Sorbet
2007-01-25, 08:34 PM
Anna leaves the station, and heads back to Inari's.

darnin
2007-01-25, 09:02 PM
Darnin walks out of Trog's, and wanders around until finding the Omnishop, which he then enters.

A few minutes later he leaves the shop and heads back to Trog's.

J_Muller
2007-01-25, 09:23 PM
A man in a black ski mask and trenchcoat walks down the street from the direction of the docks, followed by a spider-like robot. He stops a few blocks down the street from the Police Station, and speaks to the robot. "Go". The robot continues on and enters the Police Station.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 09:28 PM
The Faded flicker back in. Vael looks back to them and waves a hand. They follow him as they float towards Goldshadow Psionics.

J_Muller
2007-01-25, 09:46 PM
The robot walks out of the police station, then walks down the street to where the man is still waiting in an alley. They both walk back down the street to the docks area.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 10:12 PM
*Atreyu trots down the street towards the woods*

Kenyon
2007-01-25, 11:02 PM
Jackie walks back into town from the woods, tears running down her cheeks. She KNEW she had heard Kenyon's equipment. You don't work next to a guy for months on end without catching all the little nuances about them. But, why was he with those cultists? Why did he run off without explanation? And most importantly, where the hell was he?

Too many questions, and not nearly enough answers. On her way to Trog's, everything becomes too much, and she collapses to the ground in tears.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 11:10 PM
Aesa comes out of Trog's tavern and walks slowly through the streets, her wings rustling behind her.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 11:20 PM
A voice calls out from the shadows, in a loud gutteral voice. {Undercommon} Daughter of skuld!

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 11:21 PM
Aesa's eyes snap towards the voice, piercing through the darkness with unnatural ease. Who calls?

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 11:26 PM
Aesa sees nothing. {undercommon} You have intervened in the capture of two fugitives! The Elder has decared your death!

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 11:31 PM
Well that sounds like it will be entertaining.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 11:33 PM
The voice cackles, and a blast of mind wracking force shockwaves out toward Aesa, one much stronger then a normal illithids...

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 11:36 PM
Aesa frowns and flickers sporadically inbetween the planes, disrupting the blast of mind force. Her eyes narrow, she sends a burst of flames out towards where she has heard the voice from.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 11:40 PM
All she singes are the building in the surrounding area. Oooh... You're quick. I'll like this. A shadow flickers behind Aesa

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 11:46 PM
Aesa smirks, and suddenly she steps to one side... and the other... and fowards... and so on. There are a good number of illusions of her, but they all seem to be real to the senses... apparently some shadow magic went into them. Aesa and her illusions turn in every direction and form a tightly knight group, looking for the illithid.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 11:50 PM
The illithid cackles again. Your illusions are for naught, Weaver! The mental shockwave rips through the streets again, causing several of the watching NPCs to crumple to the ground in shock.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 11:52 PM
With almost impossible speed, the shockwave is met with a physical and mental barrier which surrounds Aesa and her duplicates. It then flexes and shatters, rebounding outwards as seeking, homing balls of force.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 11:59 PM
The balls hit a wall again, probably where the illithid was prior. This is so amusing... I'd imagine she's been taken under by now. The illithid lets out another blast of psionic energy.

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 12:03 AM
Aesa quickly casts Discern Location twice, looking for Verdandi and Rin. She instantly sees that Vera is okay... and then she and her clones get hit by the energy. The enhanced illusions tatter and fade away, while Aesa maintains her concentration on her divining spells.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-26, 12:08 AM
Rin is about a mile underground by this point... And moving. Something leaps from the darkness at Aesa from behind. YOU DIE NOW!

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 12:10 AM
Aesa's eyes flash red and her teeth bare as she spins around, magic forgotten. With as much force as the untrained valkyrie can muster, she slams a spinning elbow strike towards the leaping creature.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-26, 12:15 AM
The shadow is knocked aside, and the illithid slashes at Aesa's back, aiming to slice off a wing.

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 12:17 AM
Aesa moves quickly enough to avoid losing the wing... but not enough to avoid losing the wing's function. Blood pours and it hangs limply as Aesa shrieks in rage. A sword glittering with arcane energies appears in her hand and she sends it speeding towards the illithid.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-26, 12:19 AM
The illithid sidesteps, getting clipped by the blade rather then being impaled by it. The wound bleeds black blood as the illithid slashes at her again. The shadow flanks her, trying to sap her strength.

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 12:21 AM
Aesa meets the sword with her arm, and it slices into her but does not chop into her flesh as far as it shoulder. Her eyes wide and crazed, Aesa shoves the blade back with her arm and swipes at the illithid with her sword.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-26, 12:24 AM
The illithis is slashed hip to shoulder, this wound much deeper then the first. The illithid stumbles back, cursing. Another time, then. He steps back into the shadows, and dissipears.

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 12:26 AM
Aesa shrieks in rage again and spins towards the shadow again, trying to rend it in two with her sword.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-26, 12:28 AM
The shadow is cut clean in two, and dissipates.

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 12:30 AM
Aesa flings her sword at a wall, where it rings against the stone and shears through it with a nasty, burning stench. She leaves the sword quivering in the wall and teleports to where she saw Rin.

Thes Hunter
2007-01-26, 12:57 AM
Thes strolls outside of Trog's and down the street whistling to himself.

He does the standard high level character strolling through a town full of NPC's and rescues babys stuck in trees and kisses a few kitties. Gives the beat down on a few old men who try to steal young ladies purses and the like.

All the while with a smile on his face and a merry little tune.

Gemini
2007-01-26, 10:59 AM
Gazelle walks out of trogs, firing grey blasts at people, killing them. He then jumps up into the air, and flys towards the mountains.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-26, 11:23 AM
*Atreyu passes by Trog's and see's Gazelle's assault. He decides that a different restaurant may make a better eating place.*

Flabbicus
2007-01-26, 02:05 PM
A manhole cover shifts suddenly, and a tentacled face presents itself from the hole. Satisfied with what it sees, it climbs out and is followed by a weird almost amorphous anthropomorphic entity made of plasma. The illithid hums a jaunty tune as the entity flows behind it, following the aberration on its stroll.

(Don't ask how its amorphous and anthropomorphic at once, it just is.)

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 03:07 PM
Will staggers through the streets, eventually making his way to Inari's temple.

McBish
2007-01-26, 05:14 PM
Natalie steps out of Trog's and heads to Inari's.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-26, 07:22 PM
Iames appears in the streets, his eyes yellow. He smiles and heads to Trog's.

McBish
2007-01-26, 07:25 PM
A young man hurries away from the police station. He bumps into a few NPC's picking up some gold from their pockets. He wanders around.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-26, 07:26 PM
Iames leaves Trog's and listens, trying to figure out where there might be something going on.

McBish
2007-01-26, 07:28 PM
The young man bumps into Iames almost like an acciedent. Iames probably notices him trying to pick his pocket.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-26, 07:30 PM
Iames tries to grab the young man's wrist.

McBish
2007-01-26, 07:32 PM
The young man comes suprisingly close to getting away seeing as Iames is a god but gets caught. Hey!

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-26, 07:37 PM
It's not respectful to steal from people, Iames the Dark informs the boy. I think you need to be taught a lesson in respect. His telepathic voice is filled with malice.

McBish
2007-01-26, 07:40 PM
I don't know what your talking about. I just bumped into you. The boy curses himself for not picking up a dagger. And get out of my head.

The Black Prince
2007-01-26, 07:42 PM
A young man with a black cloak hiding his face walks into the Town Marveling at all he sees. He walks past many Temples and finally he seems to make up his mind walking into the small yet respectable temple of Iames.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-26, 07:44 PM
Iames the Dark smiles. My perceptions and your thoughts say otherwise. And a dagger wouldn't have done you any good. Now, your lesson... The Dark sends waves of incredible pain through the boy's mind.

McBish
2007-01-26, 07:48 PM
The boy stands for a second taking the pain then falls to his knees.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-26, 07:55 PM
Iames looks down at him and ceases his telepathic assault. Remember what that felt like the next time you consider disrespecting your betters. The Dark continues on his way in a swish of his black cloak.

McBish
2007-01-26, 07:56 PM
The young man falls to the ground gasping for air as he watches Iames leave.

The Black Prince
2007-01-26, 08:24 PM
Matthew walks into the Omnishop.

McBish
2007-01-26, 08:46 PM
The young man crawls to the side of the street and props himself up against a wall.

Silas
2007-01-26, 09:03 PM
Silas steps out of the station and into an alley. A moment later, Victor exits the same alley and enters Trog's.

Rebonack
2007-01-26, 09:12 PM
A rather non-descript looking NPC walks merrily down the Streets pushing a wheelbarrow. In the wheelbarrow is a largish silvery cylindrical object. It looks rather unfriendly and jagged.

The NPC whistles dumps the object into the Street and begins to fiddle with it.

"This will do as well as any other spot, I suppose," the nameless NPC purrs to himself.

Blood
2007-01-26, 09:15 PM
A couple of NPC's walk out of Trog's with pale, blank faces. They all pull out daggers or swords, and begin stabbing themself repeatedly. After a few seconds, the ground outside Trog's is covered with blood and corpses.

Another few seconds passes, and the gore disappears mysteriously.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-26, 09:16 PM
Aerin comes out of the station and goes to Trog's. She gasps as she sees the bodies, and examines them to see if any of them can be healed.

Rebonack
2007-01-26, 09:30 PM
The faceless NPC glances casually at the suicidal NPCs.

"Well, that's one way to get people to die," he hums to himself and continues to toy with the object.

He sets it upright, as soon as he does so three sections lift out and then plunge into the stone for stabilization. The top third of the device slides up, revealing a throbbing black substance inside. It isn't just dark inside, rather it seems as though light is making a concerted effort to avoid it. The substance froths and boils, pinpoints of color leaping into view only to be snuffed moments later.

A second NPC approaches the first.

"Greetings fellow throwaway character! What are you doing this fine evening with something that looks significant?"

"Oh... Just doing my best to damn this whole Realm," the first responds casually.

"Aren't only main characters allowed to do that sort o-aaaughsspplt..."

The second NPC doesn't finish his comment, mainly due to the silvery spear tipped tendril lodged in the poor man's face. Sickly sea green flames begin licking along the appendage from the second NPC toward the first. As the blaze continues the poor NPC's body begins to decay as though experiencing thousands of years of corruption in the span of a few seconds. Shortly there after he crumbles into a pile of sooty ash.

The tendril slithers its way into the first NPC's back.

"Yes, that is how it normally works..."

Blood
2007-01-26, 09:31 PM
She gasps as she sees the bodies, and examines them to see if any of them can be healed.

Actually...

Another few seconds passes, and the gore disappears mysteriously.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-26, 09:40 PM
((Well, gore doesn't necessarrily include bodies))

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 09:40 PM
Verdandi comes out of the Station and goes to the OmniShop.

Blood
2007-01-26, 09:41 PM
((Well, gore doesn't necessarrily include bodies))
((I should have been more specific. All traces of the dead NPC's disappeared.))

Rebonack
2007-01-26, 09:43 PM
((If you want something to do someone just got murdered a good fifty feet away from you >.>))

The NPC's body is consumed in sickly flame, giving way to the NPC he just killed. He continues working with the device, which is currently giving off a low thrumming sound.

"I think I like this one more anyway..."

And an unnatural aura of pure and unadulterated terror.

Blood
2007-01-26, 09:44 PM
Anyone Chaotic ((To a point, obviously)) near Trog's Tavern feels a sudden, yet peaceful urge to commit suicide. This time, only a couple of NPC's pull out daggers and stab themselves. Their bodies and blood disappear.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-26, 09:51 PM
((Very well.))

Aerin dimension doors into Trog's.

Miatog
2007-01-26, 09:55 PM
Miatog’s walking down the street on his way to the OmniShop, when he sees the NPC messing with the blob that light is avoiding. He recognizes the blob instantly and has a good idea as to who the NPC is. He blinks his true sight on just long enough to see the NPC and does his best to avoid the blob.

“You!” Miatog yells at the NPC as he pulls out from his robe a high tech sci-fi gun. “Die now!” He pulls the trigger and a plasma beam goes flying toward the NPC’s chest.

Rebonack
2007-01-26, 10:06 PM
The sickly flame washes over the NPC's chest, revealing a reddish toned, silvery breastplate set with a number of azure gems. The ionized gas bursts harmlessly against the armor.

"Oh. It's you," the NPC states in a rather deadpan tone. "I don't have time to play with you right now, though I would be happy to do so after I'm done punching a hole through the universe to Null space."

The NPC's slams his palm into a large red shiny button. The throbbing mass inside the cylinder suddenly implodes inward and vanishes.

In it's place is a fist sized rift in the air with brilliant white light pouring out of it.

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 10:09 PM
Verdandi runs from the OmniShop, drawing her sword and manacles as she goes into Trog's.

Blood
2007-01-26, 10:13 PM
Anyone Chaotic ((To a point, obviously)) suddenly feels a powerful urge to commit suicide. After dying, their body will disappear, unless they're a PC.

Miatog
2007-01-26, 10:19 PM
“If it were anyone else and anything else I wouldn’t care, but both you and nameless tick me off way too much to let this go.” I’m glad I ran into Regiji when I first showed up, I wouldn’t be caring technology on me if I hadn’t. With it’s ability to null magic I need to be careful about what spells if any I use. I also need to seal up that rift. There’s plenty of magic and life here, but any foothold is enough for them, I need to seal that rift.

Miatog pulls out another high-tech sci-fi gun and sends a laser at what is clearly not an NPC. And I don’t mean the weak slow lasers you see on TV or in movies, I mean a real laser, one that moves at the speed of light and can’t be seen.

Rebonack
2007-01-26, 10:29 PM
The Not NPC is about to say something witty when a smoldering hole is suddenly carved through his forehead. The armor burns away as the man slumps to the ground, obviously dead.

Something comes through the rift. Something born of fear and contempt for all that lives. It looks like a foot long black silverfish.

The oversized bug waves its antenna furiously at the container around it, then proceeds to eat a hole through the cell. It flops to the ground and scurries off towards Trog's.

Miatog
2007-01-26, 10:37 PM
Miatog swears as the bug runs off. He holds up both of his palms and aims them at the bug. “Mol Malche!” A slew of dark energy balls goes flying from his hands toward the bug. Most of them move in the exact direction that the palm is facing, but a couple go off course, so as to increase the odds of hitting the bug if it should start weaving around.

He swears some more as he the bug escapes into Trog’s. Miatog runs after the bug into Trog’s.

Blood
2007-01-26, 10:54 PM
A subtle shadow slips out of Trog's, seemingly dissipating into the air but actually racing towards the Woods.

Rebonack
2007-01-26, 11:03 PM
Several meter long and rather unfriendly looking ebony buggish creatures drop from the rift and proceed to indiscriminately attack NPCs. It involves lots of stabbing and screaming.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-26, 11:03 PM
*Atreyu keeps walking, shaking his head at the mess in Trog's.* "Relaxing place to think. Relaxing place to think. No smoking allowed. That's okay, I was in it for the cherry flavor actually."

*Atreyu looks at the bugs and the NPC's and sighs because this isn't going to help him concentrate*

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-26, 11:06 PM
((Destro's player suggests Destro's house. It is quiet and relaxing and people do lots of thinking there))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-26, 11:09 PM
(not a bad idea, actually.)

Miatog
2007-01-26, 11:12 PM
Miatog rushes out of Trog’s to find more bugs killing NPC’s. “CRAP! They’re coming out faster then I thought. Alright, first the rift then the bugs.” Miatog reaches into his robe and pulls out…a needle? He now holds a standard sewing needle, there’s nothing special about it that anyone can tell by looking at it. In fact, not even using detect magic or anything of the sort will do any good.

Miatog begins chanting as he runs toward the rift and the needle starts to glow. He begins…sewing the rift back together with the needle. It’s really the spell doing the work through the needle, but the glow on the needle is so faint that it looks like it’s the needle fixing the rift.

Rebonack
2007-01-26, 11:16 PM
Closing the rift is unusually difficult. It isn't so much a portal between planes as it is simply a tear in space that leads to... no where.

A random NPC runs past flailing his arms with a jagged shelled, five legged bug clinging to his back tearing at him.

"OHGODS!GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-26, 11:17 PM
((There you go Llama. I bumped my thread and got not Destro to leave at the same time. The only ones there now are Hrafn and some constructs, none of whom will bother Atreyu at all. Hrafn might talk to him though. He's a curious and wise bird))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-26, 11:18 PM
*the llama stops and looks at the building ahead of him and thinks*
Destro's document copying? I wonder if he can help make posters to try to spread the word about my new deitiness. Wait, wasn't he one of the ones who showed up and ruined the fun? Hmmmm. Maybe I shouldn't?

(can't resist that invitation)

Well, I don't want him to think I'm avoiding him, especially if he's seen me out here. I'd better go in and get some posters."

*The llama pushes open the door with a hoof and trots inside*

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 11:20 PM
Verdandi comes out of Trog's and waits for Iames.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-26, 11:21 PM
Iames steps out behind her.

Miatog
2007-01-26, 11:25 PM
Miatog ignores the pleas of the NPC, he knows what can come through the rift and that he can take care of the bugs that are here once the rift is closed. Even though he knows that the soul of all who get killed by the bugs will be shattered and lost to nothing for ever, he doesn’t care. Not that he could care at any rate, he just wants to keep the nameless from entering Town.

Miatog reaches into his robe and pulls out another needle and starts working on the rift with both, chanting the entire time.

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 11:27 PM
Verdandi sighs and starts off towards the station.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-26, 11:31 PM
Iames follows her.

AmberVael
2007-01-26, 11:33 PM
Damn people somehow getting around my lie detecting spells.

Rebonack
2007-01-26, 11:33 PM
One of the bugs skitters to a halt near Miatog, though it doesn't charge him. Instead it explodes.

A rippling black shockwave tears out from it, carrying all manner of debris and accelerating them into dangerous projectiles. As if this weren't bad enough it also leaves a hundred foot wide hole in the Weave, squelching all supernatural within with the creation of a new dead magic zone.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-27, 12:01 AM
Iames nods sympathetically. It irritates me, too.

AmberVael
2007-01-27, 12:03 AM
Verdandi shakes her head and goes into the station.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-27, 12:05 AM
Iames follows her into the building.

Miatog
2007-01-27, 12:07 AM
Miatog was ignoring the bug, willing to take what ever damage the bug unleashed, but wasn’t expecting the explosion. He got knocked to the ground with a number of rocks in hitting his back. He quickly gets to his feet and looks at the rift. “There’s enough life here that it should close soon and the bugs are starting to notice me. Time to deal with the bugs. Bul Blatoy!”

Miatog remakes his sword, only this time there’s one in each hand. “I love worlds that are open to all forms, that attack would mess up most of the mages here.” Miatog dashes at the nearest bug and tries to slash it in half. At the same time he aims his other sword at the next nearest bug. “Kul Blatoy!” The sword he’s pointing begins to grow quickly threatening to stab the bug.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-27, 12:16 AM
Agent Omega heads ot of the station, and to Trog's.

Rebonack
2007-01-27, 12:23 AM
The critters remaining in the streets all burst simultaneously, the tarry remains sinking into the street. Apparently it was time for them to be elsewhere.

All that's left in their wake are several dead and extremely un-resurectable NPCs.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-27, 12:27 AM
A trout floats by and looks at the dead NPC's. It defines their level of dead as being complete and unreversible before moving on.

Miatog
2007-01-27, 12:38 AM
Miatog takes a defensive stance and holds it for a minute, not trusting the bugs. After exactly one minute has past, he open his right hand and the sword flows into the hand to glow with the same dark energy. He reaches into his robe with the now empty hand and starts walking out of the dead magic zone.

“Been a while since I’ve used this little gadget.” From his robe Miatog pulls out what looks like a GPS with a map of Town on it. There’s an arrow pointing off in one direction and Miatog follows it. The devise leads him to the OmniShop and Miatog puts the devise away before entering and brings his sword back out.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-27, 12:38 AM
Aerin leaves Trog's and heads for the station.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-27, 01:30 AM
Two dvati burst out of Trog's as fast as they can and barrel down the street. Tirre trips over a corpse and Terre quickly pulls him up.
We have to keep moving!
They take off and run into the woods.
Rizzen hops out of Trog's and looks around for the dvati, but pauses when he notices the rift. He takes a moment to study it, then wanders into the omnishop.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-27, 01:51 AM
Rizzen wanders out of the Omnishop and heads back to Trog's.

Flabbicus
2007-01-27, 12:29 PM
The illithid and its companion walk through the streets, picking trinkets and minor magical items from the shops surrounding the thoroughfares. They do this for several hours.

Raistlin1040
2007-01-27, 12:57 PM
Ekrath walks out in the streets and thinks of where he should go. He decides to head to the warriors guild.

Sophistemon
2007-01-27, 03:24 PM
Jacky Knives leaves his hideout and heads towards Trog's.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-27, 06:10 PM
Drake leaves Gwen's house and begins wandering the streets.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 06:35 PM
Alex and Alena appear on a high rooftop. Alex steps away slightly "This good?"

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 06:36 PM
Alena smiles and fully stretches her wings, Yes, it's a glorious day. She grins at him, Ready?

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 06:38 PM
Alex nods "Ready if you are"

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 06:44 PM
Alena's smile turns into a grin as she steps forwards, sweeps him off his feet and runs towards the edge of the building. She leaps off and spreads her wings at the last moment. She laughs as the wind rushes through her hair and feathers. She flaps her wings and starts to gain altitude.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 06:46 PM
Alex gives a half smile and puts his arms loosely around her neck. He sighs and leans into her.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 06:48 PM
She happily cuddles him closer as she swirls around and around as she climbs.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 06:51 PM
Alex tightens his grip slightly and he hums a tune

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 06:59 PM
As Alena's wings carry them higher she silences him with a kiss and slowly starts to hum a tune. She slowly builds it until she sings, her love and affection evident in the music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxnhcqDs1uc). At the end she puts her head down to kiss him, letting him feel her personal fire.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 07:06 PM
Alex closes his eyes, he tightens his grip and kisses her back

McBish
2007-01-27, 07:09 PM
A young man leaves Trog's and starts to wander around the street. He occasionally picks a pocket.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 07:10 PM
Alena breathlessly ends the kiss and smiles softly at him, content just to look at him.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 07:15 PM
Alex holds her as tight as he thinks is safe and kisses her cheek, happy just to be there.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 07:19 PM
Alena kisses his forehead and lifts her face to the sky and sings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8jEFrlgDZ0).

McBish
2007-01-27, 07:20 PM
The young man goes into the OmniShop.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 07:28 PM
Alex listens happily to the song and waits for Alena to finish it, then he reaches up and kisses her quite passionately.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 07:32 PM
Alena kisses him passionately back, I forgive you for last night. I love you.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 07:36 PM
"Thank you...I know I don't deserve it but thank you...and I love you too" Alex sighs and rests his head on Alena's shoulder

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 07:39 PM
Alena smiles and sings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdHi7O8ZZPw) to him.

McBish
2007-01-27, 07:40 PM
The young man leaves the OmniShop and goes down an alley. He spends the next minute or so hiding small razors on his body.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 07:42 PM
Alex cuddles a little bit closer to Alena and hums along to the song.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 07:46 PM
Alena smiles, I think it's your turn now.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 07:51 PM
Alex chuckles and thinks for a moment, then sings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QTuTDjzVws) to her.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 07:55 PM
Alena listens and smiles, knowing what he wants. She lightly swirls them through the sky over Town as she waits for the end of the song.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 07:57 PM
Alex ends the song and sighs, half closing his eyes

McBish
2007-01-27, 07:58 PM
The young man starts to wander around the street looking for a place to eat.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 07:59 PM
Alena smiles and shifts him closer in her arms as she brings her face very very close to his, That was a very beautiful song.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 08:03 PM
"I haven't found the right person to sing that to before you"

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 08:04 PM
Alena tenderly kisses him as she turns in the air to fly somewhere.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-27, 08:08 PM
Alex returns the kiss, and then rests his head on her shoulder

Nevrmore
2007-01-27, 08:29 PM
Hawk wakes with a start, having propped himself against the wall of a nearby building. His hair has started growing out, his once black clothes now so dirty they look almost brown. His stomach rumbles audibly - He'd not eaten in days.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 08:34 PM
Gwen walks by him and stops, Hawk?

AmberVael
2007-01-27, 08:44 PM
The strange, item bedecked man from the forest enters the streets and makes his way through them, still humming is odd, lilting melody. Eventually he finds Trog's, smiles, and goes inside.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 08:56 PM
Gwen leans down close, Hawk?

Nevrmore
2007-01-27, 08:56 PM
Hawk, disoriented from his lack of most anything that you're taught are the necessities of life as a child, looks up, wondering if he just imagined that someone had called his name.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 08:59 PM
Gwen frowns, Hawk, I think you're coming with me. She reaches down for one of his hands.

Nevrmore
2007-01-27, 09:01 PM
Hawk tries to speak, but his throat, strangled with dehydration, can only make painful gasps.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 09:03 PM
Gwen crouches down next to him, she looks him over. *sigh* She brings a water skin out and holds it for him, so he can sip from it. Only a little now.

Nevrmore
2007-01-27, 09:06 PM
Hawk reluctantly sips the water, only enough for him to be able to choke out words.

"I don't need anyone's pity..." He whispers, his voice raspy and cracked.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 09:09 PM
I think you need help and I'll knock you out if you don't come willingly, Gwen replies in a stern voice.

((be back in about 15 min))

Nevrmore
2007-01-27, 09:13 PM
((Hawk is simply destined to live his life continuously suffering from head trauma, eh?))

Hawk does not move. Even if every other aspect of himself is shrivelled and dying, his pride has not.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-27, 09:13 PM
Agent Omega leaves the station and heads to Trog's.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 09:22 PM
Gwen tries to pick him up.

Nevrmore
2007-01-27, 09:23 PM
Hawk, despite the objections of his soul, cannot stop Gwen. His body was limp - his strength was eroded. He might as well be a man trapped in a ragdoll's body.

wxdruid
2007-01-27, 09:25 PM
Gwen sighs and carries him to her house.

Sophistemon
2007-01-27, 09:39 PM
Jacky leaves his hideout and runs off towards the store wherein he'd bought his clothes.

EloquentRune
2007-01-27, 09:52 PM
E_R steps out of the police station and vanishes...

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-27, 10:05 PM
Iames steps out of the police station and heads to Trog's.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-27, 10:27 PM
A shadow elemental walks out of one of Trog's's walls and floats into the station.

Nevrmore
2007-01-27, 10:29 PM
Some people walking through the streets may notice a very large and intricate statue in the distance, at The Exact Center of Town... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33022)

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-27, 10:52 PM
Drake leaves the Warrior's Guild and makes his way to the slums.

Miatog
2007-01-27, 11:42 PM
Miatog walks out of the OmniShop in a huff. He’s hand a glow, ready to form his dark energy sword, he stands ready for the Nameless scout to come out.

The words of the bug finally register with Miatog and he goes back into the shop.

AmberVael
2007-01-27, 11:46 PM
Catherine comes down the streets and finally gets to Wardric manor.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-27, 11:56 PM
A badly beaten up rizzen limps into Trog's cavern after seemingly falling out of the sky.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 12:03 AM
Jack darts out of Trog's, grinning to himself. He checks to make sure all his important items are still attached to himself, then finds an alleyway. He whistles and uses minor spell to clean it, then begins cleaning it mundanely. He sings to himself, and it seems to clean faster. After he is done, he pulls a small bedroll out and casts a spell to wake him up should anyone get too close.

wxdruid
2007-01-28, 12:34 AM
Alena flies over the Town carrying Alex. She lands in front of Trog's and carries him inside.

Miatog
2007-01-28, 01:09 AM
In the streets Miatog wonders where to go to gather a force of people that could fight the Nameless nest. “First Trog’s then the police.” He walks off and enter Trog’s.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 01:33 AM
Aerin runs out of the station and to Trog's.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-28, 01:39 AM
Agent Omega follows Aerin, though his right leg seems somewhat asleep, and he gets to the tavern a few minutes later.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 02:19 AM
Aerin comes out of Trog's, carrying the unconscious Rizzen in her arms.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 02:26 AM
((I hope it's okay with you that I'm taking control of your character here))

Aerin carries the drow to the police station.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-28, 02:27 AM
Agent Omega heads back to the station, after an awkward coma outside of Trog's.

wxdruid
2007-01-28, 02:58 AM
Gwen, the llama comes out of the SMBR and wanders the streets as she thinks.

Finally she heads home.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 05:05 AM
A single dvati scurries across the street and heads to the police station, but decides to just peek in through the windows after sensing something is amiss.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
He wakes up after apparently passing outside the police station. He walks in to visit his old "friend".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awhile later, the twins burst out of Trog's and they resume their sparring match only this time they both use swords. They begin to perform severla complicated combinations, each getting closer to an actual hit than the last. As they duel they slowly move down the street towards the center of Town.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 11:49 AM
Drake and the ladies walk through the streets. Drake looks around for the mansion of Lord Riddletuck.
[hr]
Finding the right house, Drake enters the grounds. Aasera, Dhana, and Tanako follow.

McBish
2007-01-28, 12:07 PM
The young man steps out of Trog's and starts to wander around. He heads towards the docks.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 01:29 PM
Jack wakes up and goes back into Trog's.

Xerillum
2007-01-28, 01:42 PM
An angry mob forms near the slums.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-28, 03:44 PM
Agent Omega leaves the station and heads to Trog's.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 04:36 PM
Iames comes out of the station.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 04:38 PM
Verdandi steps out beside Iames and slips her arm around him.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 04:39 PM
Iames puts an arm around her and smiles happily, setting off down the street.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 04:41 PM
Verdandi looks around, still somewhat unfamiliar with the streets of Town now.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 04:45 PM
Iames points out the various landmarks as they pass.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 04:47 PM
Verdandi nods, memorizing them so she can more easily track and follow directions.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 04:51 PM
They soon reach the edge of Town and head into the countryside.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 04:54 PM
Jack comes out of Trog's and begins to wander the streets.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 05:02 PM
Drake and his escorts leave the house of the late Ren Lilfun and make their way to the Warriors' Guild.
[hr]
A while later, they leave and head for the slums.

Nevrmore
2007-01-28, 06:17 PM
The mysterious statue is still visible at the Exact Center of Town... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33022)

Ceika
2007-01-28, 06:18 PM
*Ceika wanders through the streets, a half-empty bottle of rum in one hand and a piece of paper in the other. She reaches the junction of the road that leads to Gwens gardens and pauses momentarily, listening to the music drifting from that direction. With a quiet curse, she crumpled the invitation she was carrying and dropped it in the street, then took a swig from the bottle and continued on her way.*

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 06:54 PM
Tirre walks out of the police station and makes his way to Trog's, moments later Terre comes out of Trog's and goes to the police station.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 07:16 PM
Iames and Aerin leave Gwen's gardens and head for Trog's.

wxdruid
2007-01-28, 08:36 PM
Gwen and Hawk step out of Trog's, she breathes deeply and enjoys the fresh air.

Nevrmore
2007-01-28, 08:36 PM
Hawk walks out of Trog's, his arm interlocked with Gwen's.

"So, where to?"

wxdruid
2007-01-28, 08:38 PM
She looks at him, a bit surprised, If there's somewhere you'd like to go?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 08:38 PM
Drake comes out of the slums and approaches Trog's. He sees Hawk and Gwen and his eyes narrow.

Nevrmore
2007-01-28, 08:40 PM
Hawk sees Drake in his peripheral vision and notes him. He'd seen more than one mugging start this way, but he doesn't show that he has acknowledged his existence.

"Well, do you just want to head home? Or walk around Town a bit?"

wxdruid
2007-01-28, 08:42 PM
A walk would be nice.

Nevrmore
2007-01-28, 08:43 PM
Hawk nods, "Yes, it would." He said.

wxdruid
2007-01-28, 08:46 PM
Gwen smiles and starts walking away from Trog's Tavern.

Nevrmore
2007-01-28, 08:48 PM
Hawk walks beside Gwen, enjoying the sights. He feels a little uneasy as Drake falls out of his view, but puts it behind himself.

wxdruid
2007-01-28, 08:51 PM
Gwen looks up at him, How are you feeling today?

Nevrmore
2007-01-28, 08:54 PM
"I'm feeling much better than usual."

wxdruid
2007-01-28, 08:57 PM
Gwen smiles, That's good.

Nevrmore
2007-01-28, 08:58 PM
"How about you?"

wxdruid
2007-01-28, 09:00 PM
I'm not quite sure.

I am glad that Kyrian and Lillah finally got married, I know they'll be very happy together.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 09:00 PM
Drake decides that Trog's is not the place to be right now, so he discreetly follows Gwen and Hawk.

Nevrmore
2007-01-28, 09:04 PM
Hawk says nothing, even though he was thinking that that was not what he meant when he asked the question.

"That's a weird statue.." He says after a small silence, pointing towards the center of town

((Yes, I'm trying to get more traffic in that thread. Sue me :smalltongue: ))

Kyrian
2007-01-28, 09:05 PM
((*sues Hawk*))

wxdruid
2007-01-28, 09:07 PM
Gwen looks over, Um, Yes it is, I don't remember it being there?

((and I'll let you post over in your thread..... hehe))

Nevrmore
2007-01-28, 09:09 PM
((You guys are evil. EVIL))

Hawk heads over to look at the statue better.

wxdruid
2007-01-28, 09:10 PM
Gwen walks over with him.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 09:12 PM
Drake follows. Discreetly.

Xaspian
2007-01-28, 09:38 PM
The Pigeon flies hap-hazardly away from the statue. It somehow manages to accidentally flap its way into Trog's

McBish
2007-01-28, 10:52 PM
Eric leaves the docks and wanders towards Trog's.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 11:15 PM
Drake leaves the center of Town and wanders the streets.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-29, 12:00 AM
Drake goes back into Trog's.

Fenric
2007-01-29, 12:11 AM
Fenric slowly traverses the streets between the OmniShop and the Temple, gazing at a ring held in his paws.

McBish
2007-01-29, 12:13 AM
Eric leaves Trog's and heads towards the docks, he glances at Fenric as he passes him but continues on his way.

Fenric
2007-01-29, 12:16 AM
Fenric enters the temple grounds

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-29, 12:24 AM
*Atreyu trots out of Trog's and contemplates where to spend the night. After thinking of the time he spent at the wedding with Pxp, the decision seems an easy one and he heads to the woods.*

Miatog
2007-01-29, 12:34 AM
Miatog leaves Trog’s and enters the OmniShop.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-29, 12:07 PM
Lyrak leads Tehanu out of the Temple of Iames and pauses, taking a deep breath.

wxdruid
2007-01-29, 12:09 PM
Tehanu stops next to him and looks around, "Where to?"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-29, 12:11 PM
Lyrak shrugs. I just thought we were spending a bit too much time in the bedroom. He grins. Not that it wasn't incredible fun, of course.

wxdruid
2007-01-29, 12:28 PM
Tehanu grins at him, "I know exactly what you mean. Although it is nice to get out once in awhile."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-29, 12:59 PM
Hence, we are taking a walk. Lyrak picks a direction and starts walking.

wxdruid
2007-01-29, 01:01 PM
Tehanu walks along with him, looking around as she waits to see where they are going, if anywhere.....

Xaspian
2007-01-29, 01:01 PM
The Pigeon flies along the street, trying not to fly into any walls.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-29, 01:09 PM
Lyrak takes a random turn which begins leading them toward the slums.

wxdruid
2007-01-29, 01:14 PM
Tehanu looks at him and slides one arm around his waist as she walks next to him. "Anything on your mind today?"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-29, 01:15 PM
Not really. Just enjoying the air and exploring some unfamiliar parts of Town.

wxdruid
2007-01-29, 01:19 PM
She lightly squeezes him with her arm. "Okay"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-29, 01:21 PM
Lyrak leads them into the slums.

McBish
2007-01-29, 08:43 PM
Eric exits the OmniShop and limps into an alley. He sits down and unwraps the bandages on his legs. He pulls out a piece of wire and bends the end of it into a loop. He sighs and takes a swig of gin then pours some on the end of the wire and onto the wound. He grimaces as it hits the wound and pulls out a small razor blade. He slowly opens up the wound a bit more and takes another swig of gin. He uses the wire to go into the wound and pulls out the bullet. Luckly it didn't break up at all. After he is done with that he pulls out a needle and the thread and starts to sew up the wound.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-29, 09:08 PM
Lyrak comes out of the slums and heads toward Trog's, arm-in-arm with Tehanu.

wxdruid
2007-01-29, 09:09 PM
She walks with him.

McBish
2007-01-29, 09:12 PM
Eric takes a big swig of the gin and slowly stands up. He limps onto the street, his pants sewn up with a small patch sewn over where he was shot. The pants are still a little bloodstained. He heads to Trog's.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-29, 09:21 PM
Lyrak opens the door of Trog's for Tehanu.

wxdruid
2007-01-29, 09:31 PM
She walks inside.

McBish
2007-01-29, 09:34 PM
Eric watches the couple and waits for Lyrak to go in before he heads in.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-29, 09:35 PM
Lyrak goes in.

AmberVael
2007-01-29, 09:56 PM
Jack comes back from his wandering and goes into Trog's.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-29, 11:15 PM
Two dvati rush out of Trog's, they stare at the police station and hesitate. They then run off towards the mountains.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-29, 11:20 PM
Alex steps outside the tavern and grins. He disappears in a swirl of fire.

darnin
2007-01-29, 11:24 PM
Darnin walks outside and follows whoever he thinks is going where he is.

Nevrmore
2007-01-29, 11:25 PM
"Hey, you bastards! Wait up!" Floyd runs out the bar behind everyone else.

McBish
2007-01-29, 11:56 PM
Eric leaves Trog's and wanders around the streets before finding an alley and slumping down on the ground and going to sleep.

----------------

Eric wakes up and gets up. He winces a bit both from his headache and the wound in his leg. He heads off towards the docks.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-30, 01:13 PM
Drake comes out of Trog's and ponders what to do. He smiles, thinking of the lovely ladies at the Toss and Roll, but then shakes his head. No. As tempting as they are, my funds aren't infinite. I suppose I could take on another job for the guild. His mind made up, he heads for the castle of the Warriors' Guild.
[hr]
Drake comes out of the Warriors' Guild and decides that his funds can take the hit. He heads to the slums.