PDA

View Full Version : Nexus [Nexus] Thankmas Cloud Village 2013 - Brought to you by SHEOL. Inc

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Shadowcaller
2013-11-28, 09:24 AM
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/oots12321/Me/devil_santaslightlylesssmall_zpsccab01a3.png
-Image done by miluppa (http://miluppa.deviantart.com/)

High up in the sky, floating near the city of skyside is the newly build Thankmas Cloud Village. A platform of undefined size and to it's namesake surrounded by a constant light veil of snow clouds. These clouds guarantees a constant but very light snowfall which somehow doesn't make the snow deeper than just a shallow cover.

On top of this platform of joy sits cozy little cottages painted in brown, red, white and green devoted to various thankmas activities. These including, but not limited to gingerbread & saffron bun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffron_bun) baking, turkey farm, warm chocolate stand, snowmen contest and snowball fight & ice skating arenas.

There are four roads in the village which all lead into it's center where the big thankmas tree everyone may help decorate and the thankmas throne itself are, just waiting for the next Santa to take his or her seat in it. Whoever sits there will be bestowed with the power of Santa and be able to pull special gifts out of the big thankmas bag sitting right next to it.

Around the village are helpful little imps (http://zaccreative.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Cheeky-Devil-Santa-Claus.jpg) elf's and mistletoe succubi and incubi who would more than love to give visitors a warming kiss in this cold. Just make sure they are of the proper sexual orientation before asking them. :smallwink:

Going here is easier than ever despite it's increased altitude as our trusty rein-deers (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HhUjJ73jZso/TPvM7jMPplI/AAAAAAAAW28/0ypoaIZ7gTY/s1600/reindeer3.jpg) are ready to pull the flying sleds going in an out to the village all day and night until thankmas is over.

So come here and enjoy your stay and all the traditional Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah events this year (and SHEOL Inc.) has to offer. But don't forget to give the helpers and succubi/incubi a tip before you leave! Thankmas is about giving after all! :smallsmile:

2012 thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262251)
2011 thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223677)
2010 thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177579#post9853861)
2009 thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134643)
2008 thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99465)

((IMPORTANT OOC NOTE: Anyone can be Santa and sit upon the thankmas throne, just have your character be there. But be sure he or she don't sit too long as other characters might want to be Santa as well.

It's also important to put empathize on that this thread is supposed to be lighthearted, so no deadly fights or big plots. Everyone that likes to be a Grinch are welcome but please keep in mind to keep things simple and fun for everyone, no OP things please.))

Felandria
2013-11-28, 10:11 AM
And the big chair is a little bigger today, as Felandria Claus is here, wearing her cute Santa outfit, with tights on under her skirt because this is a family thread.

She takes a seat, cup of cocoa in hand as she awaits the first lucky Nexusian to make their request.

GrandDM
2013-11-28, 11:02 AM
All of DM's characters (except the fourteen-foot vampire Space Marine) are here for the festive gathering.

There's a wrinkly old man sipping tea in a comfy armchair.

A five-meter rock-and-lava creature talking to a nine-foot walking shadow.

And... someone unfamiliar. He looks rather like Harald, but his eyes are red and slit-pupil and his bone structure is different. He's also about twelve feet tall with reddish, leathery wings folded on his back and a tail flicking gently behind him, bone spurs jutting from the end. His fingernails are thick and taper to claws.

Aric Kale
2013-11-28, 11:11 AM
Aric is here, alongside Okami and Clara. The knight makes his way todays whatever looks most like a buffet table, while the Sage takes his place in a armchair across from the Grandmaster, brewing a nice cup of jasmine tea. Clara has given Krakl, Candor, and Gymn reindeer antlers and tied jangling bells to their tails. The little dragons are having a ball, performing complicated aerial maneuvers while zooming by the other guests. Clara, for her part, has changed her normally tan clothes for a festive green, and she seems to have enchanted her hat to (A) look red. And (B) give out candy when she's not wearing it.

GrandDM
2013-11-28, 11:14 AM
Shui'yan nods to the Sage, sipping his tea.

Aric Kale
2013-11-28, 11:19 AM
Okami nods, leaning back in his chair. It's nice to relax

Morty
2013-11-28, 12:02 PM
Felandria Claus is approached by a tiny goblin girl. (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/040/6/a/morty901_by_dixfirebone-d5uciop.png) And when I say tiny, I mean tiny. She's less than 70 centimetres tall. She's wearing an oversized elf hat and fluffy ear warmers.

"Hi Santa!" She squeaks.

Slii Arhem
2013-11-28, 01:05 PM
Wandering Around a Winter Wonderland

Julie is moonlighting as a mistletoe succubus for the season, taking donations with each kiss that will go to help GLoG provide shelter, food and warmth to those in need. Her children Scylla and Prism are around as well, little eldritch darling half-demons who are all bundled up for the cold and enjoying mugs of hot cocoa while they people-watch and wait for Santa's lap to be free.

And someone else is here, lurking behind a tree and casually knicking ornaments to stuff into a sack. Dressed in a fuzzy green catsuit, the figure peers at the Santa throne with cautious, greedy eyes as they plot and plan.

Not yet.... not yet....

Waldorf, the amicable yet sometimes unexplainably jerkish archmage is also here because of a bet he made with a somewhat psychopathic and capricious all-powerful being. Won't that be fun? It'll have to wait until they can set up the special thrones and conscript someone to be an impartial elf for them though.

Deathkeeper
2013-11-28, 01:12 PM
Wandering about

Spako wanders around. He's never seen any of the winter festivals, as he usually wasn't really allowed in most of the time. It's nice to be in places where no one really cares about the fact that you're a kobold. Still, hopefully no one gets any ideas about trying to stick him in any of those costumes some of the smaller people seem to be wearing. Green looks terrible with his scales. Hm, he doesn't have any warm clothes, though. He's used to desert holes and warm spaceports. He flips through his little spellbook, musing about making a cold-shield spell.

Arty's also going around, seeing if he can't help folks out with things. Normally he's adverse to carrying things, but some folks really are silly enough to get more things than they're able to carry. He actually would have liked trying to be Santa, but sadly the only prerequisite is being able to sit in a chair, and his equine posterior kind of ruins that.

Felandria
2013-11-28, 02:16 PM
Felandria Claus is approached by a tiny goblin girl. (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/040/6/a/morty901_by_dixfirebone-d5uciop.png) And when I say tiny, I mean tiny. She's less than 70 centimetres tall. She's wearing an oversized elf hat and fluffy ear warmers.

"Hi Santa!" She squeaks.

Hi there.

What's your name?

GrandDM
2013-11-28, 02:23 PM
Wandering Around a Winter Wonderland
Waldorf, the amicable yet sometimes unexplainably jerkish archmage is also here because of a bet he made with a somewhat psychopathic and capricious all-powerful being. Won't that be fun? It'll have to wait until they can set up the special thrones and conscript someone to be an impartial elf for them though.

Waldorf will sense a very large amount of demonic magical energy cascading from the person I described above:

And... someone unfamiliar. He looks rather like Harald, but his eyes are red and slit-pupil and his bone structure is different. He's also about twelve feet tall with reddish, leathery wings folded on his back and a tail flicking gently behind him, bone spurs jutting from the end. His fingernails are thick and taper to claws.

Morty
2013-11-28, 02:43 PM
[Santa Chair]

"I'm Brinika," the tiny girl declares. "You're very tall this year, Santa."

Felandria
2013-11-28, 02:53 PM
[Santa Chair]

"I'm Brinika," the tiny girl declares. "You're very tall this year, Santa."

Well, sweetie, this way my lap is bigger so people can sit easier.

Morty
2013-11-28, 03:42 PM
[Santa Chair]

Brinika nods.

"That makes sense!"

Felandria
2013-11-28, 03:45 PM
[Santa Chair]

Brinika nods.

"That makes sense!"

Well, then, hop on and tell Santa what you want for Thankmas.

Morty
2013-11-28, 04:40 PM
[Santa Chair]

Brinika ponders for a while, then her ears perk up. She had an Idea.

"I'd like to get bigger, just for Thanksmas, so I could see what it's like!"

Felandria
2013-11-28, 05:10 PM
[Santa Chair]

Brinika ponders for a while, then her ears perk up. She had an Idea.

"I'd like to get bigger, just for Thanksmas, so I could see what it's like!"

Well, you're in luck, I can take care of that.

How big do you want to be?

Morty
2013-11-28, 05:21 PM
[Santa Chair]

Brinika's ears twitch.

"I'd like to be as tall as a human girl of my age would be." That is to say, nine, give or take thanks to Nexus' wonky time.

Arkhosia
2013-11-28, 06:39 PM
After Brinika, Felandria Claus will be approached by a 5" tall silhouette in the shape of a young boy wearing a t-shirt with a snake tail instead of a lower torso & legs with glowing white eyes and a grin.

Felandria
2013-11-28, 07:37 PM
[Santa Chair]

Brinika's ears twitch.

"I'd like to be as tall as a human girl of my age would be." That is to say, nine, give or take thanks to Nexus' wonky time.

Of course, honey, here......

Felandria reaches into her bag and pulls out a handful of magic dust, which she sprinkles over Brinika's head, after which she will grow to the size of a nine year old human girl.

So, what do you think?

Gullara
2013-11-28, 10:37 PM
[Also About]

Oh look, there's a mistletoe incubi wandering aimlessly about. It's Darian! How'd he get talked into this? He must be all about supporting the company's endeavors. The tiefling settles himself comfortably against some wall and gives some nearby women inviting looks. He might even beckon them with a mistletoe laden tail. He might enjoy the job a bit too. :smalltongue:

Arkhosia
2013-11-28, 10:48 PM
[Also About]

Oh look, there's a mistletoe incubi wandering aimlessly about. It's Darian! How'd he get talked into this? He must be all about supporting the company's endeavors. The tiefling settles himself comfortably against some wall and gives some nearby women inviting looks. He might even beckon them with a mistletoe laden tail. He might enjoy the job a bit too. :smalltongue:

Darian may see Aurelia wave to him shyly. She's in a red sweater and blue leggings, with a Santa hat and red boots. Her snakelike tail has a red ribbon encircling it.

5a Violista
2013-11-28, 11:22 PM
[Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah Line for Santa]

Harley Zorzo gets in line, too. Actually, it looks like she's trying to be inconspicuous.

How can I tell? Well, for one, she's wearing a white mask ā la Phantom of the Opera, which covers the left half of her face. Second, she (still) looks like a perfectly average woman who's probably an ex-knight. Third, her hair is styled to cover as much of the other half of her face as possible, and her clothes are rather normal: Jeans and a blouse and shoes.

Of course, there's still her old scabbard that she's not hiding, but she has a reason for it.

She just hopes everything will go quickly and smoothly, so she can go in and out as quick as possible.

Luckily, she brought a book so she can look down as she waits in line.

Gullara
2013-11-29, 12:12 AM
[Also About]

Darian gives the woman a smile and uses his tail to beckon her over. He's got to reel in the shy ones somehow. No use just letting them walk on by!

Arkhosia
2013-11-29, 12:14 AM
[Also About]

Darian gives the woman a smile and uses his tail to beckon her over. He's got to reel in the shy ones somehow. No use just letting them walk on by!

Aurelia tentatively approaches.
... Hello.

Felandria
2013-11-29, 12:33 AM
After Brinika, Felandria Claus will be approached by a 5" tall silhouette in the shape of a young boy wearing a t-shirt with a snake tail instead of a lower torso & legs with glowing white eyes and a grin.

Right after Brinika.....

Felandria Claus smiles at the tiny shadow.

And what's your name?

Arkhosia
2013-11-29, 12:39 AM
Right after Brinika.....

Felandria Claus smiles at the tiny shadow.

And what's your name?

I'm Buddy.

Line!

Behind Harley is Caelynn, who has a bandage around her forehead from the recent events in AMEN.

Gullara
2013-11-29, 12:49 AM
Aurelia tentatively approaches.
... Hello.

[Also About]

"Why hello there. You look like you could use some Thanksmas cheer." The tiefling flashes her a pointy smile. He raises his tail so it's dangling the mistletoe above his head.

5a Violista
2013-11-29, 01:20 AM
[Line]

Harley doesn't recognize Caelynn, having never really met her, but...she recognizes the basic description that she'll no-doubt receive sometime in the future, offscreen.

Harley quickly turns forward, so that Caelynn doesn't notice anything recognizable. She also hides her scabbard in front of her. Maybe Caelynn's heard about the recognize able features of Harley. Shoot. Harley knew she should have shapeshifted her form before coming here.

Oh, and some innocent whistling starts being done by Harley. You can't suspect someone who's whistling innocently, because that simply isn't done.

Felandria
2013-11-29, 01:27 AM
I'm Buddy.

Well, hello, Buddy.

Can you climb on my lap or do you need a boost?

Arkhosia
2013-11-29, 06:35 AM
Well, hello, Buddy.

Can you climb on my lap or do you need a boost?

I think I may need a boost.

Line
Caelynn winces when Harley starts whistling.
She taps her on the shoulder.
Miss, could you please stop whistling? It kinda hurts my ears.

Also About

Aurelia blushes.
I... I guess so.

Morty
2013-11-29, 07:30 AM
Of course, honey, here......

Felandria reaches into her bag and pulls out a handful of magic dust, which she sprinkles over Brinika's head, after which she will grow to the size of a nine year old human girl.

So, what do you think?

Brinika looks herself over, finding her increased size a bit dizzying. Then, she grins from ear to ear.

"This is so great! Thanks Santa!" She hugs Felandria Claus tightly, then hops off her lap and scurries off.

Felandria
2013-11-29, 01:23 PM
Brinika looks herself over, finding her increased size a bit dizzying. Then, she grins from ear to ear.

"This is so great! Thanks Santa!" She hugs Felandria Claus tightly, then hops off her lap and scurries off.

Merry Thankmas!

I think I may need a boost.

Sure, Buddy.

Felandria Claus sets her hand down, palm up for Buddy to hop on.

5a Violista
2013-11-29, 05:20 PM
Line

Since there is almost no way to recognize someone's voice without hearing it first, Harley is pretty confident that there's no chance that Caelynn will recognize her voice, so she answers, "Oh, sure. Of course." She still looks forward (away from Caelynn), and stops whistling.

"Sorry."

Arkhosia
2013-11-29, 05:27 PM
Merry Thankmas!

Sure, Buddy.

Felandria Claus sets her hand down, palm up for Buddy to hop on.

Buddy slithers on to it.

Line

Since there is almost no way to recognize someone's voice without hearing it first, Harley is pretty confident that there's no chance that Caelynn will recognize her voice, so she answers, "Oh, sure. Of course." She still looks forward (away from Caelynn), and stops whistling.

"Sorry."

Thank y - wait, your name wouldn't happen to be Harley, would it?
Curse you Magtok and your choice of disguise! :smalltongue:

5a Violista
2013-11-29, 06:21 PM
Line

"No," Harley replies, way too quickly, as if she was sort-of expecting that question. How in the world did this Caelynn guess who she was? Then, she realizes that her answer sounded way too suspicious. "Wha-? I mean...wait. No. Er, my name's..." She desperately tries to think of a name that there's no way Caelynn would recognize. All the meanwhile, she keeps her back towards Caelynn so there's no face-to-face contact.

It has to be a girly name, and it has to be one of those common ones that you vaguely recognize but only because it's so common, so...first name that pops into her head: "My name's Luigi." Oh, wait. No. That's a man's name. "I meant Maria, and we've never met before," she says very quickly. "My name's Maria." Harley nods furiously.

Arkhosia
2013-11-29, 06:26 PM
Line

"No," Harley replies, way too quickly, as if she was sort-of expecting that question. How in the world did this Caelynn guess who she was? Then, she realizes that her answer sounded way too suspicious. "Wha-? I mean...wait. No. Er, my name's..." She desperately tries to think of a name that there's no way Caelynn would recognize. All the meanwhile, she keeps her back towards Caelynn so there's no face-to-face contact.

It has to be a girly name, and it has to be one of those common ones that you vaguely recognize but only because it's so common, so..."My name's Luigi." Oh, wait. No. That's a man's name. "I meant Maria, and we've never met," she says very quickly. "My name's Maria."

Caelynn chuckles.
Okay, you're definitely Harley. Relax, I'm not angry or anything. It's nice to at least meet the real one.

Shadowcaller
2013-11-29, 06:29 PM
Thankmas Throne

An invisible presence is intently watching the thankmas throne, or more specifically the thankmas bag Felandria just pulled out magic dust from. It doesn't approach though, instead it starts to move around the crowd, so even if someone somehow saw through it's invisibility it wouldn't be able to see through the crowd. It intends to circle around so it can approach the throne from behind and then the sack itself.

5a Violista
2013-11-29, 06:44 PM
Line

Shoot. Her cover's blown.

Couldn't she just shapeshift her appearance and then run? No, that would cause a scene. What can she do?

In any case, Caelynn isn't making much sense. The "Real One"? There's only been one. Well, sooner or later, Harley's going to find out that Magtok disguised himself as her, but that hasn't happened quite yet. Not angry? She has to be lying. There's no other logical option.

It seems the only option is to pretend that Caelynn is terribly mistaken. "Um, well, I don't really know what you're talking about, so forgive me if I don't really, er, believe what you're saying." Still desperately facing away from Caelynn (the cat-girl?).

Arkhosia
2013-11-29, 06:49 PM
Line

Shoot. Her cover's blown.

Couldn't she just shapeshift her appearance and then run? No, that would cause a scene. What can she do?

In any case, Caelynn isn't making much sense. The "Real One"? There's only been one. Well, sooner or later, Harley's going to find out that Magtok disguised himself as her, but that hasn't happened quite yet. Not angry? She has to be lying. There's no other logical option.

It seems the only option is to pretend that Caelynn is terribly mistaken. "Um, well, I don't really know what you're talking about, so forgive me if I don't really, er, believe what you're saying." Still desperately facing away from Caelynn (the cat-girl?).

Yep! The reason she asked her to stop whistling was because of her ears.
Magtok managed to rescue me by shapeshifting to look like you. It was really kind of funny in retrospect.

Felandria
2013-11-29, 10:20 PM
Buddy slithers on to it.

Felandria Claus gently pulls her hand up and deposits Buddy on her lap.

So, Buddy, what can Santa do for you?

[Thanksmasnewyearskwanzaakkah Line for Santa]

Harley Zorzo gets in line, too. Actually, it looks like she's trying to be inconspicuous.

How can I tell? Well, for one, she's wearing a white mask ā la Phantom of the Opera, which covers the left half of her face. Second, she (still) looks like a perfectly average woman who's probably an ex-knight. Third, her hair is styled to cover as much of the other half of her face as possible, and her clothes are rather normal: Jeans and a blouse and shoes.

Of course, there's still her old scabbard that she's not hiding, but she has a reason for it.

She just hopes everything will go quickly and smoothly, so she can go in and out as quick as possible.

Luckily, she brought a book so she can look down as she waits in line.

After Buddy

Fel waves Harley over.

Merry Thankmas, young lady.

Arkhosia
2013-11-30, 12:04 AM
Felandria Claus gently pulls her hand up and deposits Buddy on her lap.

So, Buddy, what can Santa do for you?

After Buddy

Fel waves Harley over.

Merry Thankmas, young lady.

I want to be able to locate my best friend.

Gullara
2013-11-30, 12:19 AM
Also About

Aurelia blushes.
I... I guess so.

[Also About]

Darian smiles a bit wider and goes in for the kiss if she lets herself get beckoned close enough. It's a less than chaste kiss, but not quite enough to get himself on Santa's naughty list. :smalltongue:

Arkhosia
2013-11-30, 12:38 AM
[Also About]

Darian smiles a bit wider and goes in for the kiss if she lets herself get beckoned close enough. It's a less than chaste kiss, but not quite enough to get himself on Santa's naughty list. :smalltongue:

Aurelia gets close enough.
She blushes when she is kissed, and instinctually returns the kiss rather passionately. Must be the inner succubus reacting.
When the kiss does end, she is blushing copiously, and her tail is curled closely around her. She looks embarrassed.
Sorry, I... I don't know what came over me..,

Felandria
2013-11-30, 01:28 AM
I want to be able to locate my best friend.

Your best friend, huh?

I'm sure Santa can do that.

Can you tell me about them?

Arkhosia
2013-11-30, 01:29 AM
Your best friend, huh?

I'm sure Santa can do that.

Can you tell me about them?

Sure! She's a drow named Invidia Val'Sarghess. She has orange hair and glowing red pupils.

5a Violista
2013-11-30, 02:12 AM
[After Buddy]

Well, Magtok doing that would explain a lot. But...that would be just silly. It's probably true; it's one of those things that's so crazy that nobody would even think of it unless it actually happened.

However, why is Caelynn telling Harley this? Must be to trick Harley into blowing her disguise in the cruelest fashion ever, so Riverside/WATCHTOWER/who-knows-who-else will capture her. Luckily, she notices the beckoning by Santa. "Um...it looks like I'm up." She takes this occasion to flee from the scene.

So, Harley goes up to Fel. Still standing, she says in a voice that sounds rehearsed, "Well, hi, Saint Nick. I'm only here to thank you for the gift last year, even though it was fairly useless." She pauses. "Actually, that was a lie." It begins to sound less rehearsed. "There's something that I really need, and I was hoping you could help me," she says.

Harley holds out her empty scabbard. "I need a sword that fits this scabbard. It, um, has to be custom-made to fit, because of a quirk in the design that prevents most normal swords from fitting, and, well, I I haven't had one in a while. Non-magical, please."

She continues on rambling. "I mean, if you can't do it, then that's, well, perfectly understandable, you know? Just if you can, I mean."

Felandria
2013-11-30, 02:12 AM
Sure! She's a drow named Invidia Val'Sarghess. She has orange hair and glowing red pupils.

Okay, then.

Let me reach into the bag and see what I can do.

Felandria Claus reaches in and pulls out a tiny scroll.

Take this scroll and read what it says out loud, it should take you right to her.

Have a very Merry Thankmas, Buddy.

Felandria
2013-11-30, 02:15 AM
[After Buddy]

Well, Magtok doing that would explain a lot. But...that would be just silly. It's probably true; it's one of those things that's so crazy that nobody would even think of it unless it actually happened.

However, why is Caelynn telling Harley this? Must be to trick Harley into blowing her disguise in the cruelest fashion ever, so Riverside/WATCHTOWER/who-knows-who-else will capture her. Luckily, she notices the beckoning by Santa. "Um...it looks like I'm up." She takes this occasion to flee from the scene.

So, Harley goes up to Fel. Still standing, she says in a voice that sounds rehearsed, "Well, hi, Saint Nick. I'm only here to thank you for the gift last year, even though it was fairly useless." She pauses. "Actually, that was a lie." It begins to sound less rehearsed. "There's something that I really need, and I was hoping you could help me," she says.

Harley holds out her empty scabbard. "I need a sword that fits this scabbard. It, um, has to be custom-made to fit, because of a quirk in the design that prevents most normal swords from fitting, and, well, I I haven't had one in a while. Non-magical, please."

She continues on rambling. "I mean, if you can't do it, then that's, well, perfectly understandable, you know? Just if you can, I mean."

Fel smiles and nods.

Well, that shouldn't be a problem, dear.

She reaches into the bag and pulls out a beautifully crafted sword.

Let's see if this fits.

Felandria Claus hands Harley the sword.

Arkhosia
2013-11-30, 02:18 AM
Okay, then.

Let me reach into the bag and see what I can do.

Felandria Claus reaches in and pulls out a tiny scroll.

Take this scroll and read what it says out loud, it should take you right to her.

Have a very Merry Thankmas, Buddy.

Ohtankyouthankyouthankyousanta!
Buddy says, positively overjoyed.
He slithers of with a smile on his face.

5a Violista
2013-11-30, 02:28 AM
Harley grabs the sword and holds her breath. She tries to slide it into the sheath.

It...fits?

Harley sighs in relief. "Oh. Erm, I don't know what to say. Thanks."

Felandria
2013-11-30, 02:51 AM
Harley grabs the sword and holds her breath. She tries to slide it into the sheath.

It...fits?

Harley sighs in relief. "Oh. Erm, I don't know what to say. Thanks."

You are very welcome.

Have a Merry Thankmas.:smallbiggrin:

Shadowcaller
2013-11-30, 09:01 AM
[Behind the Thankmas Throne]

The first stage of it's cunning plan completed the invisible presence stands behind the throne, watching Felandria drawing gift after gift from the thankmas bag. But as she hands over the sword to Harley it suddenly strikes!

Anyone watching the bag will note how it's suddenly disappears!

The bag isn't actually gone though, it has actually turned invisible and is being carried away be an equally invisible thief. However one might note the footsteps appearing in the light snow without any visible owner...

Gullara
2013-11-30, 10:24 AM
[Also About]

Darian attempts to put a finger on her lips. "Don't apologize. I'll take it as a complement. If you're still around when I'm done here, maybe we can get better acquainted." He gives her a wink.

Arkhosia
2013-11-30, 10:27 AM
[Also About]

Darian attempts to put a finger on her lips. "Don't apologize. I'll take it as a complement. If you're still around when I'm done here, maybe we can get better acquainted." He gives her a wink.

Darian succeeds.
If it's possible for Aurelia to blush even more, she does.
Sure.

Felandria
2013-11-30, 10:42 AM

The first stage of it's cunning plan completed the invisible presence stands behind the throne, watching Felandria drawing gift after gift from the thankmas bag. But as she hands over the sword to Harley it suddenly strikes!

The bag isn't actually gone though, it has actually turned invisible and is being carried away be an equally invisible thief. However one might note the footsteps appearing in the light snow without any visible owner...

((You are aware Felandria was holding the bag, correct?))

Shadowcaller
2013-11-30, 10:51 AM
((You are aware Felandria was holding the bag, correct?))

((I was intending this to be when Felandria wasn't holding the bag, sorry for the confusion.))

Arkhosia
2013-11-30, 10:53 AM
Also Also About

Buddy opens the scroll & reads it!

Felandria
2013-11-30, 11:31 AM

Felandria notices this and goes after the bag, grabbing it and lifting it in the air, and probably whoever is carrying it if they hold on to it.

What are you doing?

Morty
2013-11-30, 12:26 PM
[Thanksmas Area]

Brinika comes running to her family, showing off her new height. She's now not much shorter than her parents or aunt. They appear rather alarmed, until Brinika assures them that it's just for Thanksmas. Reelshka, it should be noted, brought her newborn baby with her. The wolf-goblin stares everywhere with big, wide eyes and gurgles.

Gullara
2013-11-30, 03:45 PM
[Also About]

"Good. Now enjoy yourself. Maybe go see Santa. I'll see you later." Darian gives her a little smirk before walking off somewhere else. He has to distribute more kisses after all.

Arkhosia
2013-11-30, 03:48 PM
[Also About]

"Good. Now enjoy yourself. Maybe go see Santa. I'll see you later." Darian gives her a little smirk before walking off somewhere else. He has to distribute more kisses after all.

...bye.
Aurelia says, waving.
((You can timeskip if you want))

Shadowcaller
2013-11-30, 03:55 PM
Felandria notices this and goes after the bag, grabbing it and lifting it in the air, and probably whoever is carrying it if they hold on to it.

What are you doing?

[Thankmas Thief]

It's this point our thief finds that her feet aren't touching the ground anymore. Uh-oh.

Looking around and up she see the giant guardian of her treasure. A challenge! "Uh... well..." A voice starts before the thief suddenly uses the bag to swing around she suddenly leaps at Felandria and attempts to grab a hold at the bottom of Felaria's skirt to climb the giant woman!

Felandria
2013-11-30, 04:11 PM
[Thankmas Thief]

It's this point our thief finds that her feet aren't touching the ground anymore. Uh-oh.

Looking around and up she see the giant guardian of her treasure. A challenge! "Uh... well..." A voice starts before the thief suddenly uses the bag to swing around she suddenly leaps at Felandria and attempts to grab a hold at the bottom of Felaria's skirt to climb the giant woman!

Hey, what the.....

What are you......

Shadowcaller
2013-11-30, 04:57 PM
[Thankmas Thief]

Hah! Now she had climbed the guardian. Now she needed to figure out what to do next.

The thief knew how to bring down giant foes though, you just needed to hit their weak spots. So swinging from the bottom of Felandria's skirt the thief attempts to jump over to her leg, her sharp little claws trying to dig into her clothes/skin so she can climb upwards.

Her player hopes her plans do not come to fruition.

Felandria
2013-11-30, 06:01 PM
[Thankmas Thief]

Hah! Now she had climbed the guardian. Now she needed to figure out what to do next.

The thief knew how to bring down giant foes though, you just needed to hit their weak spots. So swinging from the bottom of Felandria's skirt the thief attempts to jump over to her leg, her sharp little claws trying to dig into her clothes/skin so she can climb upwards.

Her player hopes her plans do not come to fruition.

HEY!

Git offa me!

Felandria swats at where she feels the thief and hopefully knocks him offa her.

Shadowcaller
2013-11-30, 09:21 PM
[Thankmas Thief]

The thief is knocked off (and will likely leave tiny scratch marks) and ends up in a snow drift, still feeling rather woozy. That hadn't been in her plans! :smalleek:

But she had to get that bag from giant wooman somehow. Slowly getting up she considered her options. Giants were stupid right? "Okay... if you give me that sack, I'll give you my magic beans. You can grow a giant beanstalk with them!" The still invisible thief suggests while brushing off the snow off her clothes.

Felandria
2013-11-30, 09:28 PM
[Thankmas Thief]

The thief is knocked off (and will likely leave tiny scratch marks) and ends up in a snow drift, still feeling rather woozy. That hadn't been in her plans! :smalleek:

But she had to get that bag from giant wooman somehow. Slowly getting up she considered her options. Giants were stupid right? "Okay... if you give me that sack, I'll give you my magic beans. You can grow a giant beanstalk with them!" The still invisible thief suggests while brushing off the snow off her clothes.

No.

This is Santa's bag, you can't have it, I need it to grant everyone their wishes.

Shadowcaller
2013-12-01, 09:01 AM
[Thankmas Thief]

Darn.

"Fine, I don't want your stupid bag anyway..." The thief mutters back as she kicks up some snow.

The giant wooman was too strong. She had to wait until someone weaker sat on the throne, then the sack would be all hers! :smallamused:

Techmagss
2013-12-01, 12:08 PM
"Noooooooooooooo--SPLUT-
At least, that's what Drakke expected to hear upon impact on the ground. If his party's wizard had just cast that enlargy spell, so he could finally use those dumb, useless wings on his back!
But no, instead he had to cast FEATHER FALL!
Drakke no need feathers... Dumb spell-flinger..." he mumbled to himself.
The half-dragon pulled himself back up, and gazed at his surroundings.
And that's when he realised he was standing on a cloud? That's what he thought, anyway. He groaned, murmuring "More casty crap...why is the cloud thingies all up.."
See, this is what you get when you cross a dragon with an Orc.
A really strong, though somewhat dumb warrior.
His mother must be so proud of him! At least she was the dragon, though one MUST wonder how it happened...
But I digress. He growled at his surroundings, just staring at them, but that can be excused, of course. For a scaly half-Orc, this must all be very.. Ah, strange. Or enraging.

Arkhosia
2013-12-01, 12:37 PM
"Noooooooooooooo--SPLUT-
At least, that's what Drakke expected to hear upon impact on the ground. If his party's wizard had just cast that enlargy spell, so he could finally use those dumb, useless wings on his back!
But no, instead he had to cast FEATHER FALL!
Drakke no need feathers... Dumb spell-flinger..." he mumbled to himself.
The half-dragon pulled himself back up, and gazed at his surroundings.
And that's when he realised he was standing on a cloud? That's what he thought, anyway. He groaned, murmuring "More casty crap...why is the cloud hinges all up.."
See, this is what you get when you cross a dragon with an Orc.
A really strong, though somewhat dumb warrior.
His mother must be so proud of him! At least she was the dragon, though one MUST wonder how it happened...
But I digress. He growled at his surroundings, just staring at them, but that can be excused, of course. For a scaly half-Orc, this must all be very.. Ah, strange. Or enraging.

Caelynn (see signature!) notices his descent and darts over.
Are you okay?
The first thing the Orc-Dragon might notice is that Caelynn has cat ears.
The second is that she is dressed in a open trench coat, a purple sweater, and black leggings, as well as steel boots.

Felandria
2013-12-01, 01:21 PM
[Thankmas Thief]

Darn.

"Fine, I don't want your stupid bag anyway..." The thief mutters back as she kicks up some snow.

The giant wooman was too strong. She had to wait until someone weaker sat on the throne, then the sack would be all hers! :smallamused:

Felandria has an idea and casts See Invisibility.

Techmagss
2013-12-01, 01:27 PM
Caelynn (see signature!) notices his descent and darts over.
Are you okay?
The first thing the Orc-Dragon might notice is that Caelynn has cat ears.
The second is that she is dressed in a open trench coat, a purple sweater, and black leggings, as well as steel boots.

The Orc-Dragon, having gotten up, looks down at the person with cat ears.
"Me fine. Me just mad at wizard for casting useless spell!" he growls out in reply.
Why demons (or devils, by 4.0 rules!) all around? And what is with so many pretty colours? And what that? he mumbles, glancing around at the surroundings, before looking at some strange person in a brown robe, with a sword made out of... Fire? Poison? He didn't know at all. How confusing... It was some kind of energy, Drakke was sure of thatl

Shadowcaller
2013-12-01, 01:41 PM
Felandria has an idea and casts See Invisibility.

Felandria can see a girl with red eyes and ash-grey skin standing in the snow. Her feet and hands are prominent claws which likely cut where the ones cutting into her earlier. Other inhuman features are her small wings and the two horns sitting on top of her head. Her face and body (if you don't count the needle sharp teeth in her mouth) are human-like however.

She appears to be in her early teens, going from girl to woman but still seems to act like she's eight. Her clothes and hair are a mess and she got so much dirt on her that her hair looks grey as well.

Felandria
2013-12-01, 02:05 PM
Felandria can see a girl with red eyes and ash-grey skin standing in the snow. Her feet and hands are prominent claws which likely cut where the ones cutting into her earlier. Other inhuman features are her small wings and the two horns sitting on top of her head. Her face and body (if you don't count the needle sharp teeth in her mouth) are human-like however.

She appears to be in her early teens, going from girl to woman but still seems to act like she's eight. Her clothes and hair are a mess and she got so much dirt on her that her hair looks grey as well.

Why do you need the bag so badly?

Come back over to the chair and tell me.

Arkhosia
2013-12-01, 03:56 PM
The Orc-Dragon, having gotten up, looks down at the person with cat ears.
"Me fine. Me just mad at wizard for casting useless spell!" he growls out in reply.
Why demons (or devils, by 4.0 rules!) all around? And what is with so many pretty colours? And what that? he mumbles, glancing around at the surroundings, before looking at some strange person in a brown robe, with a sword made out of... Fire? Poison? He didn't know at all. How confusing... It was some kind of energy, Drakke was sure of thatl

Ah, you must be new here. This is the Nexus, where basically everything from everywhere likely is here. It's all very complicated. The demons are here because this is a Thanksmas celebration, and the organization running it employs demons who are actually quite friendly.
Caelynn offers a hand.
I'm Caelynn, by the way.

Techmagss
2013-12-01, 04:19 PM
Ah, you must be new here. This is the Nexus, where basically everything from everywhere likely is here. It's all very complicated. The demons are here because this is a Thanksmas celebration, and the organization running it employs demons who are actually quite friendly.
Caelynn offers a hand.
I'm Caelynn, by the way.

Drakke looks at the hand, shaking it and saying Me Drakke. Son of Eleztra. It good not to get in my mother past.

She has lot of children.

He pauses briefly, before saying:
Wut's Thanksmas?

Arkhosia
2013-12-01, 04:29 PM
Drakke looks at the hand, shaking it and saying Me Drakke. Son of Eleztra. It good not to get in my mother past.

She has lot of children.

He pauses briefly, before saying:
Wut's Thanksmas?

Basically a Nexus-wide holiday of giving thanks and giving gifts

Techmagss
2013-12-01, 04:52 PM
Oh. Drakke seems confused at the subject.
Yes, I new here, but only because I fell into bad sorcerer's abyss. I thought would be painful. he continued.
Thank gods our group paladin was not here. He dumb zealot. All smashy of evil. Least he did not scan me with his weird vision. Drakke says, shrugging and stretching his green, 'decorative' wings out.
Is nice to meet you, ms. Caelynn. I sorry if I rude, but why you have ears like kitty?

Arkhosia
2013-12-01, 06:46 PM
Oh. Drakke seems confused at the subject.
Yes, I new here, but only because I fell into bad sorcerer's abyss. I thought would be painful. he continued.
Thank gods our group paladin was not here. He dumb zealot. All smashy of evil. Least he did not scan me with his weird vision. Drakke says, shrugging and stretching his green, 'decorative' wings out.
Is nice to meet you, ms. Caelynn. I sorry if I rude, but why you have ears like kitty?

I'm a Faunus.
Caelynn replies, as if that explains everything.

Shadowcaller
2013-12-02, 11:38 AM
Why do you need the bag so badly?

Come back over to the chair and tell me.

The teenager gives Felandria a suspicious look. Why was the giant wooman suddenly so friendly? "Since there is stuff in it." She answers cautiously. "My friend was Santa once and he gave away all sort of stuff with that bag." When he clearly should have kept it all for himself! Who gives away stuff? Crazy.

Felandria
2013-12-02, 12:53 PM
The teenager gives Felandria a suspicious look. Why was the giant wooman suddenly so friendly? "Since there is stuff in it." She answers cautiously. "My friend was Santa once and he gave away all sort of stuff with that bag." When he clearly should have kept it all for himself! Who gives away stuff? Crazy.

I'm afraid the bag doesn't work like that.

Only Santa can use it and only to give things to others.

Shadowcaller
2013-12-02, 01:07 PM
[Thankmas Thief]

"Then I just bribe people with the stuff and make them give me stuff in exchange." Geez, this giant wooman wasn't too smart. There was all sort of things you could do with a sack like that which wasn't stupidly giving away everything without getting anything in return.

"Or have a partner or something. I dunno, but you don't have to give everything away for free, that's stupid!"

Techmagss
2013-12-02, 03:50 PM
I'm a Faunus.
Caelynn replies, as if that explains everything.

Faw...nus? Sowwy if I be offense, but wut is fawnus?Drakke tilts his head, obviously confused.

Arkhosia
2013-12-02, 03:54 PM
Faw...nus? Sowwy if I be offense, but wut is fawnus?Drakke tilts his head, obviously confused.

A race of humans with animalistic traits.

Techmagss
2013-12-02, 05:13 PM
A race of humans with animalistic traits.
Drakke scans the Faunus up and down.
Me surprised kitty-person is cute..Tank you for telling me about around here, but how we not falling? Magik?
Such a clueless idiot... his tribe of orcs were obviously a bit more dumb than others.
Learn something new every day, eh?

Arkhosia
2013-12-02, 05:17 PM
Drakke scans the Faunus up and down.
Me surprised kitty-person is cute..Tank you for telling me about around here, but how we not falling? Magik?
Such a clueless idiot... his tribe of orcs were obviously a bit more dumb than others.
Learn something new every day, eh?

I have no idea, but knowing the Nexus, that's probably likely.

Techmagss
2013-12-02, 05:32 PM
You gud person, ms Caelynn. You help me lot. Is just shame wizard friend not come down... He very smart, he a bird-person, sorcerer thingy. Or was he doppelgänger? Me really not kn-
Drakke is interrupted by a strange, skinny and blank person in a small set of bland robes falling and casting a spell, floating up and soaring off into the distance.
Crap. Me think that him. Oh well. He very grumpy person. Not like festivities. Or demons- maybe except that one time we on infernal plane and he got a s- I change subject, now... Only regret is we not beat evil sorcerer now that me and wizard-person gone. Is sad.

Arkhosia
2013-12-02, 05:35 PM
You gud person, ms Caelynn. You help me lot. Is just shame wizard friend not come down... He very smart, he a bird-person, sorcerer thingy. Or was he doppelgänger? Me really not kn-
Drakke is interrupted by a strange, skinny and blank person in a small set of bland robes falling and casting a spell, floating up and soaring off into the distance.
Crap. Me think that him. Oh well. He very grumpy person. Not like festivities. Only regret is we not beat evil sorcerer now that me and wizard-person gone. Is sad.

Glad to help!
Caelynn replies.
Well, there are a few evildoers in the Nexus...

Techmagss
2013-12-02, 05:40 PM
Glad to help!
Caelynn replies.
Well, there are a few evildoers in the Nexus...

Yes, but he destroy everything without heroes.. Paladin is stupid and can't survive, cleric majored in DESTRUCTION and TRICKERY. Me and wizard-guy were only two gud ones there.
Drakke breathes, sighing before saying:
Me suppose you right.. Me must adjust or me is going to be dumber dan ever.
Hey.. Wut dat big stormy lady up there with sack?

He is, of course, talking about felandria, the 'Santa'. He looks the half-giant's way.

Arkhosia
2013-12-02, 05:45 PM
Yes, but he destroy everything without heroes.. Paladin is stupid and can't survive, cleric majored in DESTRUCTION and TRICKERY. Me and wizard-guy were only two gud ones there.
Drakke breathes, sighing before saying:
Me suppose you right.. Me must adjust or me is going to be dumber dan ever.
Hey.. Wut dat big stormy lady up there with sack?

He is, of course, talking about felandria, the 'Santa'. He looks the half-giant's way.

She's giving gifts!

Morty
2013-12-03, 07:00 AM
[Thanksmas Village]

Much like last year, a pack of domesticated wolves is wandering around the village. There are six of them - two parents and four children. The children who are almost fully grown last year are now big, adult wolves. They're all wearing Thanksmas ribbons around their necks and being generally fuzzy, pettable and adorable. Looks like Thanksmas magic had Dipsnig bring them there again. He doesn't like it much, but that's his problem.

Techmagss
2013-12-03, 11:15 AM
She's giving gifts!

Oh... Me guess you right. In our world we not give gifts much becuz of the wars. Too many to count.

Arkhosia
2013-12-03, 11:26 AM
Oh... Me guess you right. In our world we not give gifts much becuz of the wars. Too many to count.

must be a dangerous place.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-03, 11:44 AM
Thanksmas Throne

With it being a few days and Fel tangled up in a caper, Krayger takes her place (obviously after she resolves her current job). The big brown minotaur has made sure he cleaned up nice for this job, polishing his hooves and horns. He also got a big red coat to give him the Santa look, which for someone spending his life as a wad of muscle having a gut (even one part of a magic disguise) feels weird. His beard is real though, although he hasn't bothered to dye it completely white and it isn't quite as bushy as some take it. But then, his predecessor didn't have one at all.
Sitting down on the big chair he waits for the next in line.

Felandria
2013-12-03, 03:13 PM
[Thankmas Thief]

"Then I just bribe people with the stuff and make them give me stuff in exchange." Geez, this giant wooman wasn't too smart. There was all sort of things you could do with a sack like that which wasn't stupidly giving away everything without getting anything in return.

"Or have a partner or something. I dunno, but you don't have to give everything away for free, that's stupid!"

It's not stupid.

It's Thankmas, it's about giving, it's about the look on someone's face when you give them something for no reason.

And if you don't understand that, then I'm afraid there's nothing in this bag for you.

Now, if you'll excuse me....

Felandria heads back to the chair.

Line!

Behind Harley is Caelynn, who has a bandage around her forehead from the recent events in AMEN.

[COLOR="Red"]Hello.

What would you like, dear?

Felandria
2013-12-03, 03:17 PM
Thanksmas Throne

With it being a few days and Fel tangled up in a caper, Krayger takes her place (obviously after she resolves her current job). The big brown minotaur has made sure he cleaned up nice for this job, polishing his hooves and horns. He also got a big red coat to give him the Santa look, which for someone spending his life as a wad of muscle having a gut (even one part of a magic disguise) feels weird. His beard is real though, although he hasn't bothered to dye it completely white and it isn't quite as bushy as some take it. But then, his predecessor didn't have one at all.
Sitting down on the big chair he waits for the next in line.

((I'll finish up with those who were waiting, then Felandria is getting in line.))

Arkhosia
2013-12-03, 03:28 PM
It's not stupid.

It's Thankmas, it's about giving, it's about the look on someone's face when you give them something for no reason.

And if you don't understand that, then I'm afraid there's nothing in this bag for you.

Now, if you'll excuse me....

Felandria heads back to the chair.

Hello.

What would you like, dear?

Caelynn leans to whisper in Felandria's ear.
Back home, I had a teddy bear with cat ears. That's what I want for Thanksmas.

Beans
2013-12-03, 03:39 PM
[Thanksmas Throne Line Thing]
Joining the line is Vocusta. The redheaded sopholich is wearing a gloriously dorky (if nicely fitting) sweater with a skull on it... with little electric lights on it. It is a very Thanksmassy (though more Kweeznuzzy) skull.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-03, 05:52 PM
Thanksmas Throne

Well, the timeline is getting a bit cluttered, but since she's a new arrival Vocusta should quickly reach the line with Krayger. You...might need to remind me what a sopholich is.

Beans
2013-12-04, 08:32 AM
[Thanksmas Throne]
The mad scientist's answer to lichdom, with the added benefit of eternal freshness.
The corpse-pale, glowy-eyed redhead comes up nervously in her silly sweater.

Felandria
2013-12-04, 10:00 AM
Caelynn leans to whisper in Felandria's ear.
Back home, I had a teddy bear with cat ears. That's what I want for Thanksmas.

One Kittybear coming up.

Felandria pulls out an adorable teddy bear with cat ears and gives it to Caelynn.

Here you go, I hope you have a Merry Thankmas.

Morty
2013-12-04, 10:12 AM
[Thanksmas Throne Line]

Reelshka takes a spot in the line, carrying her half-wolfen baby son.

[Elsewhere]

Meanwhile, Dipsnig is sitting under a Thanskmas tree, wearing a thick coat and sipping Thanksmas brandy. He's keeping an eye on his wolves and hoping he's not dragged off to be the Santa this year.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-04, 10:32 AM
Thanksmas Throne

"Don't be shy, Miss. Step right up."
Booms the Minotaur with a hearty laugh. It seems he's actually rather good on the role.
"What can Santa do for you?"

Beans
2013-12-04, 11:08 AM
[Thanksmas Throne]
Vo blushes a sort of blackish maroon, coming closer.
"I, um... I'd like a new buffing kit. For, um, my leg." She taps her left leg with her right boot heel, and he'll hear a metallic clunk somewhat muffled by her pants.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-04, 11:21 AM
Thanksmas Throne

"Well, that's pretty easy. Here we go."
Krayger says, reaching into the bag and pulling out a fancy buffing kit in colorful packaging.
"Have a happy Thanksmas, now."

Arkhosia
2013-12-04, 11:32 AM
One Kittybear coming up.

Felandria pulls out an adorable teddy bear with cat ears and gives it to Caelynn.

Here you go, I hope you have a Merry Thankmas.
Thank you!
Caelynn departs cheerfully, holding the teddy-cat close to her.

Beans
2013-12-04, 11:34 AM
[Thanksmas Throne]
Vo grins, taking it. "Thanks, Santa! Nice horns, by the way!"
Excited, she trots off. Hooray for... leg buffing!

Deathkeeper
2013-12-04, 11:47 AM
Thanksmas Throne

Krayger grins despite himself, adjusting his hat, which of course is wholly unnecessary since his horns going through its sides hold it in place. He motions the next person in line over.

Felandria
2013-12-04, 12:24 PM
Thank you!
Caelynn departs cheerfully, holding the teddy-cat close to her.

Felandria smiles and transfers the bag and chair to Krayger.

Then she gets in line.

Morty
2013-12-04, 02:59 PM
[Thanksmas Throne]

Reelshka walks over to Krayger and puts Tuskfang into his lap. The baby stares up in wonderment.

"Do you have something in your bag for this little guy, Santa?" The mother asks cheerfully.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-04, 03:43 PM
Thanksmas Throne

Krayger smiles and puts a hand behind the baby so he doesn't fall over as Krayger leans to reach into his bag. He pulls his hand out to reveal a fairly large stuffed grey wolf. It's fairly durable (which it probably will have to be with a child with his toothy lineage) and there's a flap on the lower belly which when lifted reveals a small metal key which can be wound to turn a music box.
"How about this, little fellow?"

Morty
2013-12-04, 03:54 PM
[Thanksmas Throne]

Tuskfang grabs the stuffed toy clumsily. His hands are still grubby and not very dexterous. Nonetheless, he manages to hold onto the wolf. Reelshka smiles as she picks up her son.

"He already likes it. Thank you, Santa. Merry Thanksmas." She carries the baby and his new toy away, leaving Krayger Claus free for the next person.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-05, 05:52 PM
Thanksmas Throne

Krayger smiles and nods, and then gestures to the next in line, which should be Drakke, since he posted the earliest.

Felandria
2013-12-07, 02:23 AM
Felandria reaches the front of the line and nods to Krayger.

Hello, Santa.

What I want, actually, what I need is the answer to a question.

It's kinda private, though.

I think you know what the question is, being Santa and all.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-07, 02:32 AM
Thanksmas Throne

Krayger leans forward, muzzle resting on his fist. His smile hasn't broken, but he quirks a shaggy eyebrow.
"Everyone has many questions, Miss. How about you come down and whisper it in my ear so I don't guess wrong."

Felandria
2013-12-07, 02:39 AM
Felandria leans down and whispers into Santa Krayger's ear.

Will I ever achieve ascension?

Deathkeeper
2013-12-07, 02:50 AM
Thanksmas Throne

Krayger sighs.
"Miss, I've seen ya around plenty of times. You've made yourself rather public. You've got enough money and a promising career to never need more, enough divine blood and resources to make yourself effectively immortal, and you have enough friends that you shouldn't ever have to be alone. Chasing that goal seems wholly unnecessary given who and what you've already got behind you. The Nexus has proven that that kind of status brings nothing but trouble and won't make anyone happy on its own. Now after all of that, do you think that it's really what you want?"

Felandria
2013-12-07, 04:51 AM
Thanksmas Throne

Krayger sighs.
"Miss, I've seen ya around plenty of times. You've made yourself rather public. You've got enough money and a promising career to never need more, enough divine blood and resources to make yourself effectively immortal, and you have enough friends that you shouldn't ever have to be alone. Chasing that goal seems wholly unnecessary given who and what you've already got behind you. The Nexus has proven that that kind of status brings nothing but trouble and won't make anyone happy on its own. Now after all of that, do you think that it's really what you want?"

Felandria considers this for a moment, a tear slides down her cheek.

I.......

It's.......

She sighs.

I sat in the chair, I know what being Santa is about, so I think whatever you pull out of the bag will be exactly what I need.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-07, 09:22 PM
Thanksmas Throne

"Well, I suppose you're right about that. Let's see what's in store for you." he says, reaching into the bag and pulling out a small box.
"You can wait to open it if you'd like. "

Hattish Thing
2013-12-08, 03:27 AM
Well, it's time for Marciano Louv're's first open public reappearance! The supervillain turned... hero-ish(?) has appeared atop of a ginormous orange float of the handsome man dressed as jolly ol' saint nick. There's a bouncy house in the shape of the Ritzzz Casino and Club, equipped with huge confetti cannons firing green and red confetti mixed in with dollar bills. The huge thing is completely powered by Ritzzz funding, and is guarded by several buff looking NO licensed guards, dressed as elves. The site of super-manly guards dressed in droopy elf costumes is kind of funny.

Christmas music is constantly played, and a large karaoke stand is open for everyone to use (Five Dollar Charge), and this stand is manned by (Insert Popular Nexus Singer Pop Star/Model Here), dressed in skimpy Santa clothing. Nothing too grimy though, since it is a children's place. Large barrels of eggnog are built into the very back, and plastic cups are placed about it. Everyone is allowed to have their fill.

Marciano himself is clad in http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8826/pgs5.png clutching a huge bag of toys, which he throws out towards children. He's sitting at a large chair in the very front. The float stops and he begins to speak. Ho ho ho! Merry Whatevermas! I hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday! I, Marciano Louv're am here to help kick off the cheer with enough cash and eggnog to choke an army of elves armed with peppermint shooting candy cane bazookas. Speaking of candy, ho ho ho! Cavities away! The Christmas Music resumes and a huge amount of holiday themed candy is shot out of a large cannon-like thing.

TLDR; Marciano's trying to raise his PR.

Felandria
2013-12-08, 10:05 AM
Thanksmas Throne

"Well, I suppose you're right about that. Let's see what's in store for you." he says, reaching into the bag and pulling out a small box.
"You can wait to open it if you'd like. "

The moment Felandria sees the small box, she knows what it is and smiles.

I will.

Thank you:smallsmile:

Fel walks away, a spring in her step.

Slii Arhem
2013-12-08, 06:24 PM
Wandering about

Spako wanders around. He's never seen any of the winter festivals, as he usually wasn't really allowed in most of the time. It's nice to be in places where no one really cares about the fact that you're a kobold. Still, hopefully no one gets any ideas about trying to stick him in any of those costumes some of the smaller people seem to be wearing. Green looks terrible with his scales. Hm, he doesn't have any warm clothes, though. He's used to desert holes and warm spaceports. He flips through his little spellbook, musing about making a cold-shield spell.

Arty's also going around, seeing if he can't help folks out with things. Normally he's adverse to carrying things, but some folks really are silly enough to get more things than they're able to carry. He actually would have liked trying to be Santa, but sadly the only prerequisite is being able to sit in a chair, and his equine posterior kind of ruins that.

Wandering In a Winter Wanderland

"Psst." Spako may hear (unless he's deaf, as it's a rather loud stage-whisper of a hiss) coming from behind a tree. Eris is there, dressed in her fluffy green catsuit and rumpled festive hat, holding a large teddy-bear rather obviously behind her back.

"Psst!"

Deathkeeper
2013-12-08, 06:30 PM
Wandering in a Winter Wonderland

Spako shuts his book with a dramatic thump. He likes doing that. Alas, he's far too new to know what he's getting into, the poor sap. The belt goes back to its loop as he goes over.
"Can I help you, Miss?" says the kobold, in a voice that was apparently spared the normally inherited kobold "yappy dog" trait.

Slii Arhem
2013-12-08, 07:46 PM
Winter Wanderland

A creeping, oozing, far-too-wide smile slips over the woman's lips as they peel back from her pearlescent teeth and she holds up the bear, "Oh of course you can deary. See, I want to give a present to Santa, but I'm a bit shy. So I was wondering if you could pop it into their bag for me? In exchange, I'll give you one too!" She bends forwards an holds the massive teddy bear out just close enough that he'd have to move towards her to grab it. It's a happy, fluffy thing with a clever plaid bow tie and vest, looking for all the world like it just wants a good home to go to.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-08, 08:05 PM
Winter Wonderland

"Really? You're shy?" he says incredulously. No one with that posture and smile is ever actually shy.
"And it would be awful hard. It's almost as big as me."
For reference, he's somewhere around two and a half feet.

Slii Arhem
2013-12-10, 09:31 PM
Winter Wonderland

"Really? You're shy?" he says incredulously. No one with that posture and smile is ever actually shy.
"And it would be awful hard. It's almost as big as me."
For reference, he's somewhere around two and a half feet.

Winter Wanderland

The bear is about two feet tall, but with a grin Eris squeezes it around the middle until it shrinks to a much more manageable six inches.

"What are you talking about? He's only a tiny little thing, see?"

Deathkeeper
2013-12-10, 09:50 PM
Winter Wonderland

Spako's ear twitches a bit. Reptiles can't move their eye-ridges, so it's as close as he gets to raising an eyebrow.
"I don't know. You wouldn't happen to be a deity of chaos attempting to give me a highly magical item in the hopes of me not figuring out its nature to get a cheap laugh out of the consequences, would you? Because that's what happened last time this happened." he says, patting the small box on his belt.

The Bushranger
2013-12-11, 05:42 AM
And so it happens that approaching the Thanksmas Village are a pair of perfectly upstanding women, pillars in the community, paragons of virtue and models of modesty.

...also approaching are Shrike and Fettina, the red-haired Exalt laughing at something her neon friend had said. Probably something bawdy.

Arkhosia
2013-12-11, 05:47 AM
Mara enters Thanksmas village, her aura radiating joy. Those close to her will likely feel joyful. Because that's how her aura works.

Morty
2013-12-11, 06:19 PM
The seat of Santa is currently occupied by one whose skin seems quite dark under the beard, and who has rather brilliant blue eyes. Sophie waits for someone to approach the Santa chair.

Meanwhile, Wenomir appears here. He's supporting himself on a crutch, since he's not fully recovered yet. He appears to be in a rather sour mood, despite the festivities around him.

Aric Kale
2013-12-11, 07:15 PM
Okami has finished his tea and has abandoned any sense of relaxation or quiet contentedness, reverting to his true state as a wolf and playing with several giggling NPC children of various races. The shaggy, brown, and white canine is surprisingly gentle, considering his size and his abilities as a warrior, as he willingly allows the young ones to climb on his back and twist their hands into his fur.

Open to Interaction

Morty
2013-12-11, 07:19 PM
Okami is approached by a pair of quite normal wolves, one male and one female, who sniff at him curiously. He might be able to tell that they're siblings.

Aric Kale
2013-12-11, 08:01 PM
Are these pups or parents? Because he might have a different response. Either he'll gesture for them to join him in his antics, or he'll just nod and give a wolfish grin. He's not particularly old himself, only being four in human years, making him about 32 in dog years. Obviously enough, his human form has aged according to his age in dog years. I know, I know, wolves are not dogs, but they are both canines.
{Hello there, I'm Kei-Jin, merry Thanksmas!} He rarely introduces himself as "Okami" to other wolves, since he finds it slightly redundant and ridiculous.

Arkhosia
2013-12-11, 08:22 PM
Mara is Gamboling through the area, humming a cheerful tune, her cloak flowing behind her- are those bat wings!?

interaction wanted

Morty
2013-12-12, 11:32 AM
[Wolves]

The wolves are almost two years old each. So they're young, but no longer pups. They also offer themselves for the kids to play with. It's what Dipsnig brought them there for. He didn't want to, but Thanksmas magic said so.

They greet Okami cheerfully. The names Dipsnig gave them are Butla, for the female, and Riltik, for the male.

Recaiden
2013-12-12, 01:09 PM
Mara is Gamboling through the area, humming a cheerful tune, her cloak flowing behind her- are those bat wings!?

interaction wanted

"Candy cane?" A woman is holding out one of the red and white striped treats to Mara, from what appears to be a bag full of them. The woman is dark-skinned, in a long purple dress, and smiling broadly, but something that might be of interest is that she seems to have a large pair of bat wings, held carefully folded behind her.

Arkhosia
2013-12-12, 02:09 PM
"Candy cane?" A woman is holding out one of the red and white striped treats to Mara, from what appears to be a bag full of them. The woman is dark-skinned, in a long purple dress, and smiling broadly, but something that might be of interest is that she seems to have a large pair of bat wings, held carefully folded behind her.

Why thank you miss! Are you a daemonfae as well?
Mara asks as che takes a candy cane.
the woman will feel a little more joyful

Recaiden
2013-12-12, 02:21 PM
"You're welcome. Merry Thanksmas!" Plum, for that is what this one is named, smiles and tilts her head, curious. "I don't know that word. It's what you are? There's some demon in me, I suppose." Though in her case it's from a deal with a demon, not inherited. She's visibly humanlike, with a few elfin features in the point of her ears and face. Her wings lift in a shrug.

Arkhosia
2013-12-12, 02:28 PM
"You're welcome. Merry Thanksmas!" Plum, for that is what this one is named, smiles and tilts her head, curious. "I don't know that word. It's what you are? There's some demon in me, I suppose." Though in her case it's from a deal with a demon, not inherited. She's visibly humanlike, with a few elfin features in the point of her ears and face. Her wings lift in a shrug.

A elf that's half demon. Being a drow, I technically qualify! she replies cheerfully.
Maria's wings are folded up. They're small, about 1 ft wide at the most and 3 feet long.

Aric Kale
2013-12-12, 04:11 PM
Wolves

Okami and the children gladly accept their new friends and a game of tag is instigated. This could become interesting. Meanwhile, Aric makes his way from the buffet table over to the line for Santa.

Murkus
2013-12-12, 08:13 PM
And so it happens that approaching the Thanksmas Village are a pair of perfectly upstanding women, pillars in the community, paragons of virtue and models of modesty.

...also approaching are Shrike and Fettina, the red-haired Exalt laughing at something her neon friend had said. Probably something bawdy.

Hey, not every joke or quip Tina says has to be a dirty one! Though that one probably was. Tina and Shrike both look a little drunk. Tina's got her arm around the Exalt's waist chummily, and her cheeks glow a cheery pink. The rest of her - even parts of her tubey-looking dress - is all glowing neon blue.

"So I says to him, 'I guess you didn't get me a lot for Christmas!' And he sorta asks why, and I tell him, 'cuz your package is so small!'" She finishes in a bubbly voice, and laughs. Even though it was her joke, Tina's in a laughing mood.

ThirdEmperor
2013-12-12, 10:48 PM
Merry Festivities

Snow! Sebastian's never seen so much snow, or so many brilliant green trees, or the likes of the sparkling lights strung about the branches.

It's all new and wonderful and after a few weeks in the Nexus, not even the scantily clad demons frolicking in the snow can worry him. If there ever was a picture perfect moment, this little village on the clouds is it.

Sebastian hums merrily as he unfolds his tripod in the square and locks the camera to its mounting, adjusting the lens to zoom in on Santa and the Thanksmas Throne.
The photographer seems entirely focused on his work, but anyone who wants to could probably strike up conversation.

ThePhantom
2013-12-12, 10:52 PM
Arriving to stand in line for whoever is sitting in Santa's throne, is the half blue dragon, Card. This might be a bit fun, and its the season for this sort of thing.

Recaiden
2013-12-12, 11:03 PM
A elf that's half demon. Being a drow, I technically qualify! she replies cheerfully.
Maria's wings are folded up. They're small, about 1 ft wide at the most and 3 feet long.

"Oh, how cute. No, I was a human." Giggling, Plum shakes her head. Her wings are massive, spanning maybe fifteen feet if she extended them and proportionately wide. She was always one for exaggerated physical attributes.

Arkhosia
2013-12-12, 11:06 PM
"Oh, how cute. No, I was a human." Giggling, Plum shakes her head. Her wings are massive, spanning maybe fifteen feet if she extended them and proportionately wide. She was always one for exaggerated physical attributes.

Those are enormous!
Mara replies in awe, her aura changing to said emotion

Recaiden
2013-12-13, 01:11 AM
"Heh. It wouldn't feel right flying with such small wings as yours. You can fly, right?" Plum is suitably impressed with...herself?

Morty
2013-12-13, 09:31 AM
Wolves

Okami and the children gladly accept their new friends and a game of tag is instigated. This could become interesting. Meanwhile, Aric makes his way from the buffet table over to the line for Santa.

The wolves will happily play tag with Okami and the kids. They're quite playful and friendly with people even after they've grown up.

Aric is greeted by the dark-skinned, blue eyed Santa.

"And what would you want for Thanksmas, hm?" she asks.

Aric Kale
2013-12-13, 12:18 PM
Wolves

Okami, for one, is glad for the opportunity to interact with his own kind again. Besides that, the children are having a ball.

Aric steps up confidently, practically glowing with charisma. Santa, I'd like to be able to always protect those around me, for I've lost so many... Yeah, that charismatic shield he was hiding behind, it's cracking.

Morty
2013-12-13, 01:12 PM
[Santa Chair]

"That's a big thing to wish for," Sophie says. "But maybe the bag has something in store for you..." She reaches into it and produces a small figurine that looks exactly like Arik. "When you hold it tightly in your hand, you will be able to draw the pain and injury from those you care about to yourself, even if you can't physically intervene."

Aric Kale
2013-12-13, 02:28 PM
Aric's bright smile is back! He clasps the figurine tightly, bowing to Santa and thanking him most warmly. This is perfect. Absoluteoy fantastic.

Morty
2013-12-13, 04:28 PM
"I'm glad you like it," Santa Sophie says. "Merry Thanksmas to you."

ThePhantom
2013-12-13, 05:16 PM
[Santa Chair]

Well, since it appears that the path to Santa is currently clear, Card steps up to the throne.

"So, ask for something right?"

Slii Arhem
2013-12-13, 06:43 PM
Winter Wonderland

Spako's ear twitches a bit. Reptiles can't move their eye-ridges, so it's as close as he gets to raising an eyebrow.
"I don't know. You wouldn't happen to be a deity of chaos attempting to give me a highly magical item in the hopes of me not figuring out its nature to get a cheap laugh out of the consequences, would you? Because that's what happened last time this happened." he says, patting the small box on his belt.

Winter Wanderland

The grin Spako receives in return may easily be one of the most expressive ones he'll ever see. It's the very embodiment of secretive amusement. The message, 'I'll never tell.' is writ large over her face.

"Tell you what, I can promise nothing bad will happen to you if you give this bear to... that man over there." She points:

Meanwhile, Wenomir appears here. He's supporting himself on a crutch, since he's not fully recovered yet. He appears to be in a rather sour mood, despite the festivities around him.

"He looks like such a grinch that he could use some cheering up, doesn't he? And isn't that what the season's about?"

Morty
2013-12-13, 06:44 PM
[Santa Chair]

Well, since it appears that the path to Santa is currently clear, Card steps up to the throne.

"So, ask for something right?"

"That's right. Just tell me what you want on Thanksmas and the sack will make it happen," Sophie says cheerfully.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-13, 06:57 PM
Winter Wonderland

Spako narrows his eyes.
"Nothing bad, or nothing bad to me? You talk like an elf. "
He doesn't say it quite like a curse, but anyone someone astute will figure out that it isn't a compliment.

ThePhantom
2013-12-13, 07:02 PM
Santa Chair

Card listens and then nods his head.

"Okay, then I want map of Hunting Ground. Being wanting to explore place."

Slii Arhem
2013-12-13, 07:13 PM
Winter Wonderland

Spako narrows his eyes.
"Nothing bad, or nothing bad to me? You talk like an elf. "
He doesn't say it quite like a curse, but anyone someone astute will figure out that it isn't a compliment.

Winter Wanderland

"Well he looks like a grouch, so maybe he might consider getting a gift to be a bad thing, hm? But all you can do is try, and whatever happens, I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you." She is totally not crossing the fingers of one hand behind that bear's back.

Arkhosia
2013-12-13, 09:34 PM
"Heh. It wouldn't feel right flying with such small wings as yours. You can fly, right?" Plum is suitably impressed with...herself?

Not very far, to be honest.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-13, 10:25 PM
Winter Wanderland

"Well he looks like a grouch, so maybe he might consider getting a gift to be a bad thing, hm? But all you can do is try, and whatever happens, I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you." She is totally not crossing the fingers of one hand behind that bear's back.

Winter Wonderland

"I really doubt that, but fine. I'll give it a shot." he says, rolling his eyes and holding out a clawed hand.

The Bushranger
2013-12-14, 02:46 AM
Hey, not every joke or quip Tina says has to be a dirty one! Though that one probably was. Tina and Shrike both look a little drunk. Tina's got her arm around the Exalt's waist chummily, and her cheeks glow a cheery pink. The rest of her - even parts of her tubey-looking dress - is all glowing neon blue.

"So I says to him, 'I guess you didn't get me a lot for Christmas!' And he sorta asks why, and I tell him, 'cuz your package is so small!'" She finishes in a bubbly voice, and laughs. Even though it was her joke, Tina's in a laughing mood.

Shrike laughs as well, giggling as she gives Tina a playful punch on the shoulder. "I'll have to remember that one! Soooo," She grins, winking at Fettina. "Who gets to sit in Santa's lap first?"

She then pauses, spotting the fellow taking photographs. "Oooh, I wonder if he's interested in a modelin' job?"

Morty
2013-12-14, 07:45 AM
Santa Chair

Card listens and then nods his head.

"Okay, then I want map of Hunting Ground. Being wanting to explore place."

"Hunting Grounds? It's a hard place to map," Sophie says. "But let's see what the Thanksmas magic can come up with." She reaches into the sack and produces a rolled-up map. "This map will show you your path since entering the area, and the details about your surroundings in the Grounds."

Recaiden
2013-12-14, 11:11 AM
Not very far, to be honest.

"So long as you can fly a little ways. You should see it, though." And for that, Plum tries to pick up the demonfae and fly her around the edge of the Thanksmas village.

Murkus
2013-12-14, 11:18 AM
Merry Festivities!

"Considering all the innocent children up there, I think we'd better keep you far away from poor Santa," Tina suggests with a chuckle. Then Shrike points out Sebastian! Well, he does look like something resembling a professional. Of course, so did the last one.

"We could ask!" Tina agrees. No harm in that. The two of them probably make their way over to Sebastian, but Tina will wait until he's not actually taking a photo to bug him. "It looks like you got a lotta good subjects here, honey. You do this for a living?" If Sebastian gives them his attention, she'll grin a pearly white grin, eyes flashing blue. She does a little flourish with her hand, as if to present herself and Shrike. "See, my friend and I are just goin' around askin' anyone with a camera if they're interested in... modeling work. With the two of us."

ThePhantom
2013-12-14, 11:34 AM
"Hunting Grounds? It's a hard place to map," Sophie says. "But let's see what the Thanksmas magic can come up with." She reaches into the sack and produces a rolled-up map. "This map will show you your path since entering the area, and the details about your surroundings in the Grounds."

"Well, its good. Thank you."]

Card takes the map and steps away from the throne.

Arkhosia
2013-12-14, 12:59 PM
"So long as you can fly a little ways. You should see it, though." And for that, Plum tries to pick up the demonfae and fly her around the edge of the Thanksmas village.

Plum succeeds.
Wow, this is awesome!

Recaiden
2013-12-14, 08:29 PM
The two soar up through the clouds, climbing and diving and doing loops.
"This is flying. You should find a way to learn it yourself."

ThirdEmperor
2013-12-14, 10:38 PM
Merry Festivities

"Oh. I, ah-- I'd be glad to help, I suppose." Sebastian stumbles over his words a little as he looks up, clearly surprised to be addressed by a duet of beautiful women. "Although I'm afraid I don't quite know what modeling is?" He smiles, a pleasant but somehow distant expression.

Halae
2013-12-15, 12:32 AM
[Harnel's Charity Auction]

There is an amphitheater not far from the main Thanksmas Village where a group of people has been setting things up for a while now. A microphone, speakers to carry over across whatever crowd shows up, a podium and lights to shine the spotlight on both the speaker and whatever is being showcased. There are also crates being carted in from the back.

Harnel sits in the stands of the amphitheater, watching all this happen. his money was the kickstart for this event, and he's enjoying just watching the preparations, even helping out here and there when brute strength is called for.

The guests should start filtering in around this time, as everything is just about set up. It's almost time for the Auction to start.

ThePhantom
2013-12-15, 12:49 AM

Card, who was walking away from the village stops on seeing this amphitheater. Hmm, this could be fun. So, he walks over to the amphitheater, might as well to see what's going on here.

(Hi Halae, haven't see you for a while.)

Arkhosia
2013-12-15, 12:51 AM
The two soar up through the clouds, climbing and diving and doing loops.
"This is flying. You should find a way to learn it yourself."

i never had a chance to! I lived in the Underdark before now!
She replies blithely

Recaiden
2013-12-15, 02:47 AM
i never had a chance to! I lived in the Underdark before now!
She replies blithely

"Thanksmas is a time for new things." Plum turns them into a steep dive, then slowly lifts up. "What was it like living all the way down there?"

happyturtle
2013-12-15, 08:44 AM

There is an amphitheater not far from the main Thanksmas Village where a group of people has been setting things up for a while now. A microphone, speakers to carry over across whatever crowd shows up, a podium and lights to shine the spotlight on both the speaker and whatever is being showcased. There are also crates being carted in from the back.

Harnel sits in the stands of the amphitheater, watching all this happen. his money was the kickstart for this event, and he's enjoying just watching the preparations, even helping out here and there when brute strength is called for.

The guests should start filtering in around this time, as everything is just about set up. It's almost time for the Auction to start.

The Applehills arrive at the scene, with their pet wolf Muddle. The children and the wolf run off to play, Lily screaming in excitement. The parents carry a basket over to the auction.

Auction prize:
A basket of cookies, every month for the next year, homemade by the Applehills - a different flavour every month. There is nothing at all supernatural about the cookies. They're just absolutely mouth-wateringly perfectly delicious.

Missy is here, with her adopted orc daughter Jefferies, and possibly her husband Jyarl. Jefferies goes to run after the other kids.

Jeanne arrives at the auction with money to spend. Her brief stint at The Scientist made her rich. She's dressed warmly and well covered up, but she still gives off a mild seduction aura wherever she goes.

Willow Warwick is here too, also rich because of Daddy's money. She's wearing a sexy red dress and a Santa hat (pretty much dressed like my avatar :smalltongue:). No supernatural auras here - she's just naturally sexy and dressing the part.

Morty
2013-12-15, 09:47 AM

The goblin family makes their way there. They plan to participate in the auction, although they don't have anything they could donate to it. Brinika, though, quickly spots Jefferies and heads towards her at high speed. She's still about as tall as the orc, if not taller.

"Jefferies! Look how big I am!"

Halae
2013-12-15, 07:19 PM
[Festivities]

A ways off from anybody, a little girl will appear in a flash of light, whose description i will leave up to her player.

When she's oriented herself, she'll hear a voice in her head, Alright Bella, a few rules. First, don't agree to anything strange adults ask you to do; Santa is an exception. Second, Don't mention that I'm a god, as not everybody will react well to that. Third, don't offer things you can't get a hold of, like money.

Alright, She'll feel a kiss on the forehead from her father, Have fun, and tell me when you're ready to leave.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-15, 07:35 PM
Festivities

The girl is about 10 or 11, fair in complexion and dressed warmly. She looks around in wonder, taking in her surroundings as her father gives her directions. When he finishes, she replies, Thank you, dad.

She will then look around again, notice where the people are, try to see where the kids are... but she won't really move from where she is. Instead, she's going to spend a minute looking at all the decorations. It's amazing.

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/Giant%20Smilies/interactionwanted.png

Deathkeeper
2013-12-15, 07:53 PM
Festivities

Arty notices the little girl and trots over. He's a centaur, brown in short, ruffled hair and the coat on his lower body. He doesn't seem much bothered by the temperature, dressed only in a thick shirt and with a bag or two for carrying things. His human face would place him at about seven- or eighteen.
"Hi there. Are you all alone? " he says, a little worried for her.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-15, 07:58 PM
Festivities

Bella turns to look at Arty. She's obviously never seen a centaur before, but doesn't seem to be afraid. She regarded the decorations with more wonder than she affords the centaur. She thinks about the question for a moment before answering. "I guess I am." It sounds like it honestly hadn't occurred to her.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-15, 08:13 PM
Festivities

That's probably for the best; Arty hates being looked at like an oddity. He also looks a bit surprised, although who knows if it's her answer or her nonchalance.
"Well, that's no good! You didn't walk here all by yourself, then, did you?" that would be terribly unsafe for a ten year old.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-15, 08:17 PM
Festivities

"No. I was..." Bella ums as she tries to think of the word, "Tele...pated?" No, that doesn't sound right.

The Bushranger
2013-12-15, 08:20 PM
Merry Festivities!

"Considering all the innocent children up there, I think we'd better keep you far away from poor Santa," Tina suggests with a chuckle. Then Shrike points out Sebastian! Well, he does look like something resembling a professional. Of course, so did the last one.

"We could ask!" Tina agrees. No harm in that. The two of them probably make their way over to Sebastian, but Tina will wait until he's not actually taking a photo to bug him. "It looks like you got a lotta good subjects here, honey. You do this for a living?" If Sebastian gives them his attention, she'll grin a pearly white grin, eyes flashing blue. She does a little flourish with her hand, as if to present herself and Shrike. "See, my friend and I are just goin' around askin' anyone with a camera if they're interested in... modeling work. With the two of us."

Merry Festivities

"Oh. I, ah-- I'd be glad to help, I suppose." Sebastian stumbles over his words a little as he looks up, clearly surprised to be addressed by a duet of beautiful women. "Although I'm afraid I don't quite know what modeling is?" He smiles, a pleasant but somehow distant expression.

Shrike laughs softly at Fettina, and as she introduces them to Sebastian, she gives the flustered photog a sultry wink.

"Basically we all dress up in the latest fashions, and you take...glamourous photos of us. Well, or we can dress down, too," she adds, almost as if an afterthought, as she chuckles.

Murkus
2013-12-15, 08:36 PM
[Merry Festivities!]

Tina grins when Sebastian says he doesn't even know the word. Gods, that figures. "What she said," Tina agrees. "We're flexible." The way she says it suggests many things.

"We'd probably end up... Oh, I don't know, putting together a portfolio with someone. Like you, lets say," Tina rolls her hand lazily. "And sending it to Sheol. Or other places that need models. And then we'd work for them. And then we'd make money. Get the picture?" She's not apologizing for that one.

McBish
2013-12-15, 09:20 PM

John Duggin arrives at the Thanksmas Village and makes his way over to the Auction. He has a hard case strapped onto his back, the kind you would carry a rifle in. He walks into the amphitheater looking around for someone to speak to about making a donation.

The Donation:
A bolt action rifle and scope have been hand crafted and magically enchanted. The scopes lens have been enchanted to pierce through illusions and will allow adjustable zoom up to 50X. Bullets fired from the rifle are unaffected by wind and fly at high velocity. Recoil is absorbed completely into the stock helping to fuel the magic of the gun. The magazine is an enchanted extra-dimensional space capable of holding 100 bullets. Proceeds to be donated to GLoG.

Arkhosia
2013-12-15, 09:33 PM
Auction

Rose drags a wagon to the auction, it's tall contents covered with a tarp.

The donation: a beautiful ice sculpture of a wyrm flying upwards that is un-melt able by normal heat. Proceeds donated to GLoG.

Meanwhile, Thalia (wearing her mask) drags a couple crates in a wagon.

The donation: three 10' X 10' crates of various colors of Dust.
Proceeds donated to GLoG

Deathkeeper
2013-12-15, 11:07 PM
Festivities

"Oh, your family must be magic. That's 'teleported,' I believe. Still, it's not right to just leave kids alone. Is this your first Thanksmas? It's mine." he says, trying to stay friendly with a smile when honestly he's a little horrified. Maybe she's just immortal or something.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-15, 11:22 PM
Festivities

"Yes it is," Bella says with a nod and a slight smile. "First one ever. I'm not sure what to make of it, really."

Deathkeeper
2013-12-15, 11:30 PM
Festivities

"Yeah, I guess so. But it's not safe for little kids to be running around alone. How about I take you over to see Santa?" he says, offering a hand.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-15, 11:53 PM
Festivities

Bella raises an eyebrow. Her dad told her not to cooperate with strange adults... but she did want to see Santa. There was a chance that this was not a nice man, but there is also a chance that this is a nice man. There is no way to tell.

"Well, I do want to go see Santa," Bella muses out loud. She clasps her hands behind her, making it clear that she is not going to take his hand. "But I'll take myself. If you want to keep me safe, you can follow."

That should work.... right?

Deathkeeper
2013-12-15, 11:57 PM
Festivities

Arty smiles at her.
"That sounds fine. No need to trust people you just met. I hope you don't mind, but I really must insist that you let me follow. I wouldn't live with myself letting a little kid wander around alone. "
It doesn't help that she kinda reminds him of his little sister.

Zefir
2013-12-16, 04:51 AM

Andy arrives at the festival, he wasn't really able to celebrate much in the last year and so he decided to come here. He looks a bit sad while looking around and decides to go to the auction first.

-------------------------------------------

A man, 2 meter in size also approches. He doesn't speak a word, just puts a letter down and some coupons for cosmetic surgerys which includes changes like wings tail whatever can be imagined.
The letter just tells them about the coupons be a donation.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-16, 10:57 AM
Festivities

"Well... okay," Bella says. She starts walking to Santa, giving the centaur chance to follow.

After a minute, Bella will remember the way that she's supposed to meet people, and introduce herself. "My name's Bella."

Deathkeeper
2013-12-16, 11:25 AM
Festivities

"Oh, sorry. You can call me Arty, Bella." he says, a bit embarrassed that he had forgotten to do so earlier.

ThirdEmperor
2013-12-16, 01:04 PM
Merry Festivities!

"I think I do, yes." Well, he's getting some sort of picture, between all the sultry winking and suggestive phrasing. "But before that, I think, we haven't made proper introductions?"

Crossing his arm over his waist, the photographer makes a shallow, formal bow towards each of Fettina and Shrike. "Sebastian, at your service m'ladies."

Felandria
2013-12-16, 01:10 PM
Auction

Felandria arrives in a gorgeous knee length red dress, carrying a sign that reads A Night Out With Felandria and Lynette for the auction.

The Donation:A night of partying and adventure with Felandria and Lynette

Murkus
2013-12-16, 02:19 PM
[Merry Festivities!]

"Ooo, I always like gentlemen. I'm Fettina. You can call me Tina, Sebastian," Tina says, offering a hand to Sebastian for him to shake or kiss or what have you. "And this bronze lovely with me's called Shrike."

Morty
2013-12-16, 02:41 PM
[Charity Auction]

Dipsnig arrives there as well. He has plans for the auction, even though it's partially hosted by his competition... or rather, because it is. His contribution to the auction is a few pieces of rather expensive goblin art.

The first one is a pitch-black obsidian sculpture of a heavy-robed goblin on a rearing wolf. The carving is seemingly uniform in its colour, but upon examination, the material seems to be carved and polished in such a way as to reflect light differently on every surface, giving the whole thing an illusion of depth and movement. The goblin is raising his arms above him and the sculpture looks eerily as if it's about to run off. His face is notably invisible, hidden in the folds of his hood.

The second art piece is a circular mosaic. Much like the statue, it's subdued in colouration, but polished and assembled in such a way that it seems to move along with the viewer's gaze. It portrays the head of a dull red dragon on the background of a snow-capped mountain and grey sky.

Then, something made of wood, apparently with children in mind. A sturdy wooden beetle, covered in strange geometric patterns. It's equipped with several wheels, and it seems one can fold them and replace with skids. The construction has a removable piece in the bottom, that should allow the child to put their feet through it if the parents want it. An ingenious piece of goblin craftsman ship, all in all.

Finally, there's a curious item that appears to be a dome made of crystal, with lines and symbols etched on it. There's a faint glow within the crystal, which moves slowly. It appears that it reaches the line in the centre of the dome at noon, which suggests that it's some sort of alchemical clock.

For one reason or another, Dipsnig spared no expense contributing to this auction...

Wenomir, meanwhile, would go and help with the auction, but he's too busy looking for whoever it is that made him come here. Besides, he has nothing to contribute, and the state of his health means he can't lend a hand in any other way.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-16, 02:54 PM
Festivities to Santa

Bella will nod and then walk over toward where Santa is. She takes her sweet time, too, enjoying the atmosphere and all that there is to see.

Darkcomet
2013-12-16, 03:08 PM
[Charity Auction]

First off, an Altaran Irregular shuttle drops off Emissary N'alae, for her first appearance in public since some 'illness' was mentioned. She's wearing the usual dress uniform and hat.

After her, though, a hover-table floats out with...

The auction prize: A set of models of the IAV Haven, IAV Sanctuary, IAV Spectre, and IAV Supremacy, the four gigantic aircraft that have served with or been built by the predecessors of Remnant and the Altaran Irregulars. Haven was the original, a 'conventional' aerial battlecruiser with immense combat power and durability, sadly hijacked and crashed into a previously peaceful protest against the Empire. The Spectre, a less-powerful craft with advanced stealth capabilities, was never used by the Empire, Remnant, or the Irregulars, as it was hijacked by a rogue Imperial officer and later reappeared and crashed near the GLoG's campsite. The Supremacy saw use with the Empire, its two most distinct features being its twin gigantic Supremacy Beam Cannons, intended for use against other aircraft of unusually large size. It was lost in a crash linked to the Imperial Vanishing.

The Sanctuary, of course, remains in service today.

Of course, to those paying attention, this calls a number of things into question. Vyrn was in power for three of those aircraft to be around in his original reign, those being Haven, Sanctuary, and Spectre, so it's possible he managed to retain the schematics for them. He was not around for Supremacy's construction and launch, and there is no reason he should have the design. Yet the model is entirely flawless. The thing's model Supremacy Beam Cannons can even move just like the real thing's. Though no one who isn't a Remmie is likely to realize the oddity, as no one else would likely have the details and experience to know about the thing.

Other than that, it seems the value in this is mostly historical. The proceeds from this will go to an independent nonprofit reconstruction group in Inside that specializes in disaster relief.

As for N'alae herself, she is, oddly, without any guards this time. Huh.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-16, 04:48 PM
Festivities -> Santa

Arty follows Bella but doesn't interact too much with her. He doesn't want to be too in her face when she doesn't know him, and only wants to make sure she's safe. He can be skipped.

Morty
2013-12-16, 05:09 PM
[Santa Chair]

Sophie waits patiently for Bella to approach the chair. When the girl does, "Santa" smiles warmly.

"Hello, dear. Do you want a Thanksmas gift? I'm sure you do."

Slii Arhem
2013-12-16, 05:26 PM
Winter Wonderland

"I really doubt that, but fine. I'll give it a shot." he says, rolling his eyes and holding out a clawed hand.

Winter Wanderland

She hands over the bear and points to Wenomir again with a smile and nod, "Off you go then! Do me proud and spread some Thanksmas cheer!"

Deathkeeper
2013-12-16, 05:33 PM
Winter Wonderland

Spako takes the bear and pauses for a moment, looking at it under his magic sight. Admittedly he's a good mage, but not an extremely powerful one, so if there is magic in the toy it wouldn't be impossible to hide it from him.

FireFox
2013-12-17, 10:59 AM
[Charity Auction]

Tobias Vulpan shows up, wearing an A-2 leather flight jacket and smoking a corncob pipe. He has nothing to offer, but a rather substantial amount of money and a desire to help people nonviolently for a change.

The conductor from the Inside Symphony Orchestra is here, with a package deal from his organization: A private box to watch all the ISO's performances for a whole year; The choice of which symphony the ISO will perform next; The first violin's service for an evening playing the winner's choice of music as either a private performance or bardic support in a fight. The proceeds from this auction will go to a foundation to turn impoverished youth in the Red Zone into bards.

[Santa's Chair]

Hadrian Druid watches the chair from a short distance. With nervous fingers, he fishes a cigarette out of a half-empty pack and lights it with a zippo.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-17, 11:09 AM
Santa Chair

Bella smiles up at Santa. "I do!" she says with a nod.

Morty
2013-12-17, 03:02 PM
[Santa Chair]

"Then hop onto my lap and we'll see what the bag has for you," Santa Sophie says.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-17, 03:10 PM
Santa Chair

Bella will hop up onto Santa's lap, and eye the sack curiously. What will be in it?

Morty
2013-12-17, 03:20 PM
[Santa Chair]

"So, is there anything you want for Thanksmas, hm?" Sophie asks once Bella is seated in her lap.

The Bushranger
2013-12-18, 05:36 AM
[Merry Festivities!]

Tina grins when Sebastian says he doesn't even know the word. Gods, that figures. "What she said," Tina agrees. "We're flexible." The way she says it suggests many things.

"We'd probably end up... Oh, I don't know, putting together a portfolio with someone. Like you, lets say," Tina rolls her hand lazily. "And sending it to Sheol. Or other places that need models. And then we'd work for them. And then we'd make money. Get the picture?" She's not apologizing for that one.

"I think I do, yes." Well, he's getting some sort of picture, between all the sultry winking and suggestive phrasing. "But before that, I think, we haven't made proper introductions?"

Crossing his arm over his waist, the photographer makes a shallow, formal bow towards each of Fettina and Shrike. "Sebastian, at your service m'ladies."

"Ooo, I always like gentlemen. I'm Fettina. You can call me Tina, Sebastian," Tina says, offering a hand to Sebastian for him to shake or kiss or what have you. "And this bronze lovely with me's called Shrike."

"Honored to meetcha, Sebastian," Shrike purrs, bowing as well...which of course offers a not at all unpleasant view if he cares to take it. "I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, don't you 'Tina?"

Morty
2013-12-18, 10:31 AM
[Charity Auction]

As it turns out, Wenomir does, in fact, have something he can contribute to the auction. Two items that he once won by fighting in the Hunting Grounds, that he has found little use for.

The first object is a silky black cloak that renders whoever puts it on invisible. However, it only works for sapient creatures and is quite delicate and fragile.

The other item is a pair of silvery boots, which function as, essentially, rocket boots. They provide short bursts of momentum, enough to gain a good altitude, but insufficient for sustained flight.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-18, 11:41 AM
Santa Chair

Bella blinks. That hadn't even occurred to her... what does she really want?

"I... I suppose a kind of toy. Something special and fun that I won't get bored of. Can you do that?"

Morty
2013-12-18, 06:03 PM
[Santa Chair]

"Why, I believe I can," Sophie says, reaching into the bag. She pulls out... a big box full of Lego pieces. "Looks like the bag has just what you want," she observes with a smile.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-18, 06:11 PM
Santa Chair

Bella looks at the box confusedly.

It's a box... of pieces. That can fit together... so you can make your own toys.

Ingenious.

"Thank you, Santa!" Bella says with a smile.

happyturtle
2013-12-19, 09:50 AM
"Hey, no fair! I'm thuposed to be the tallest!" Jefferies protests.

Slii Arhem
2013-12-19, 09:52 AM
Winter Wonderland

Spako takes the bear and pauses for a moment, looking at it under his magic sight. Admittedly he's a good mage, but not an extremely powerful one, so if there is magic in the toy it wouldn't be impossible to hide it from him.

Winter Wanderland

Eris is uniquely adept at finding ways to hide her magical mischief, but it seems this time she didn't even bother. The bear has a light animation enchantment on it, attached to an emotional trigger. It'll hug when people need hugs, and so on. Seems harmless enough.

Morty
2013-12-19, 09:53 AM
Santa Chair

Bella looks at the box confusedly.

It's a box... of pieces. That can fit together... so you can make your own toys.

Ingenious.

"Thank you, Santa!" Bella says with a smile.

"You're welcome, dear. I hope you have fun with your blocks," Santa Sophie says.

"Hey, no fair! I'm thuposed to be the tallest!" Jefferies protests.

"It's just for Thanksmas," Brinika says. "I went to Santa and told her that I want to see what it's like to be big," she explains, then shifts her weight from one foot to the other a few times. "It feels weird."

happyturtle
2013-12-19, 09:57 AM
"When I gwow up, I'll be as big as Daddy," Jefferies asserts.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-19, 10:02 AM
Winter Wonderland

Satisfied that it doesn't have any blatant curses on it Spako shrugs and continues on his way. I mean, Wenomir can't be in such a bad mood to do anything to a messenger in a mall, could he?
"Hey mister, someone thought you might need some cheering. Merry Thanksmas?" he says, holding out the toy. It's pretty small compared to an average-sized person now. Spako wonders if it'll go back to being big once it's out of his hands.

Morty
2013-12-19, 10:08 AM
"When I gwow up, I'll be as big as Daddy," Jefferies asserts.

Brinika's ears twitch. Wasn't Jefferies' dad a human?

"I think you might be bigger than him. Isn't he a human? Orcs are bigger than humans, aren't they?"

Winter Wonderland

Satisfied that it doesn't have any blatant curses on it Spako shrugs and continues on his way. I mean, Wenomir can't be in such a bad mood to do anything to a messenger in a mall, could he?
"Hey mister, someone thought you might need some cheering. Merry Thanksmas?" he says, holding out the toy. It's pretty small compared to an average-sized person now. Spako wonders if it'll go back to being big once it's out of his hands.

"Uh... thank you," Wenomir says, as he takes the toy. For once, he's not very suspicious. It is a Thanksmas celebration. If he can let his guard down anywhere, it's here. "Who was it?"

happyturtle
2013-12-19, 10:12 AM
"Nuh-uh. Daddy's bigger than anybody. Cept Sue. He's da biggest." Jefferies says.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-19, 10:38 AM
Winter Wonderland

"A lady. Didn't really tell me her name. Human-looking at least. I'm sorry, I should have thought to ask." Spako says, ears twitching a bit.

Morty
2013-12-19, 11:00 AM
"Nuh-uh. Daddy's bigger than anybody. Cept Sue. He's da biggest." Jefferies says.

"Really? Is your dad here with you?" Brinika asks, looking around curiously. This distracts her, and she subconsciously grows several more centimetres.

Winter Wonderland

"A lady. Didn't really tell me her name. Human-looking at least. I'm sorry, I should have thought to ask." Spako says, ears twitching a bit.

"Well, I'm here to meet someone, and that might be this person. Could you point me to where you met her?" Wenomir asks, looking down at the kobold.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-19, 11:05 AM
Winter Wonderland

"Didn't seem to know you personally, but sure, it was right over...there." he says, pointing back behind him.

Morty
2013-12-19, 11:20 AM
[Winter Wonderland]

"We'll see. Thanks again," Wenomir says, as he heads in the direction Spako pointed out.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-19, 11:52 AM
Santa Chair

Bella gets off of Santa's lap and Saunters off!

Wait. If she opens the box here, she might lose the pieces! But she wants to play with her new toys, so she can ask her father to take her home? But there's so much more to see here!

All of a sudden, this is hard.

Halae
2013-12-19, 12:10 PM
[Santa Chair]

Bella will hear in her mind a few words, Just send it home, dear.

Bella, being half divine, inherited some of her father's abilities. Cosiellio saw this as a good chance to see if she can figure out what he means.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-19, 12:42 PM
Santa Chair

Bella looks at the box. Just send it home? Can she do that? She doesn't know how!

...does she? It doesn't really seem all that hard. Just like how she was sent here, but in reverse. She doesn't really know how to do it... but there's no reason for her not to try.

Other children would be now introduced to impossibility. Bella, however, is magical, and sends the box home: It glows gold, and the next moment is gone.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-19, 12:47 PM
Santa's Throne

Arty goes up to Bella now that she's done.
"What happened to your toy, Bella? Did you send it somewhere?" She seemed excited enough to not have just disintegrated it, so a sending seems more probable.

FireFox
2013-12-19, 12:52 PM
Charity Auction

Tobias is looking around at the other items put up for bid. He's approachable for conversation, but I'm not sure who else is actually here.

The maestro is loudly talking about his charity to anyone who will listen.

Santa's Chair

Hadrian drops his cigarette and steps on it. Then he picks up the butt and wipes off the snow before putting it in his pocket. He smiles and approaches Santa, unless someone else was in line ahead of him.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-19, 01:22 PM
Santa's Throne

Bella smiles, almost giddy. "Yes! I sent it home! Just like that!"

Deathkeeper
2013-12-19, 01:26 PM
Santa's Throne

Arty gives her a warm smile, full of fond memories.
"You must be very special, Bella. I can only do things like that with a god's help."

happyturtle
2013-12-19, 01:31 PM
Santa's Throne

Tito watches to see who is going to take the seat next.

Playing

"My daddy's over der with mommy," Jefferies points to Jyarl and Missy sitting on a bench and drinking cocoa together.

Morty
2013-12-19, 01:34 PM
Sophie leaves the Santa seat, freeing it for the next person who wants to play the part.

"Oooooh, you're right," Brinika says, meanwhile. "He's really tall. My mum says I'll probably be tall when I grow up, but it'll still be goblin-tall."

Lost_Deep
2013-12-19, 01:40 PM
Bella and Arty

Bella's smile disappears. It's as if she's curious, but also cautious. "Oh?"

Santa's Chair

The chair is empty!

...Manhiem steamroller starts to play, and Eliza Hexidecimal takes the chair! The perpetually chipper not-robot is here to play Santa for all the kids!

happyturtle
2013-12-19, 02:03 PM
Santa's Chair

Assuming LostDeep is willing to plot clone so that he's not cutting in front of Hadrian, Tito approaches Eliza somewhat warily.

"I have a Thanksmas wish," he says.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-19, 02:19 PM
Bella and Arty

"Of course, people who are magic can usually do stuff like that just fine, but for the most part centaurs like me aren't magic besides the anatomy, so we can't work magic on our own. As for my god...he's a little bit nuts. I'd prefer not to gossip about him behind his back, not that he has one."
He's completely wrong, by the way. Arty is almost constantly subconsciously working a spell which makes him hard to notice. He circles his ear with a finger when he says "nuts."

Lost_Deep
2013-12-19, 02:54 PM
Bella and Arty

"Okay," Bella says. She then pauses awkwardly. She's supposed to talk about something else now, or... what?

Santa's Chair-Tito
Santa's Chair is one of the few places where I will plot clone!

"Hop on up!" Eliza will say to Tito, "And tell me what this wish is!"

happyturtle
2013-12-19, 04:02 PM
Santa's Chair - Tito

Tito is a very suspicious little boy. He glances around to see where his parents are before he climbs up. It doesn't help that he thinks his wish is probably not allowed anyway. He peers around again, takes a deep breath, and whispers in Eliza's ear:

"I wish that Natalie's father wasn't dead."

Obviously this is up to Earl of Purple as to whether it's even possible. After all, the guy died offscreen on another world. But it's okay if Tito either doesn't get his wish at all or has to deal with a long involved quest to achieve it.

Earl of Purple
2013-12-19, 04:32 PM
Harnel's Auction

A small wooden box has mysteriously appeared amongst the donations. It's carved from a single piece of black yew, and inside there's a simple silver chain. Carved into the top of the box are two words: 'Thanksmas Amulet'.

It's a D20 Artefact, and it's for sale for charity.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-19, 04:39 PM
Bella and Arty

"Anyway, that's it about that. How about we take a look around the rest of the decorations? I'd offer to give you a boost but I might be a bit tall for that to be safe."
Arty is willing to break the cultural stigma for kids.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-19, 05:34 PM
Santa's Chair - Tito

Eliza's smile falters. "Well... I don't think the sack has enough Thanksmas magic for that."

Bella and Arty

"Sure. And I can walk just fine," Bella comments idly. She looks around from here.

Deathkeeper
2013-12-19, 05:38 PM
Bella and Arty

"Well, sure. I just thought the extra height might make it look better." he'll be fine with just walking around and providing the occasional commentary. He's just trying to make sure she stays safe, and won't try to intrude on her at all.

ThirdEmperor
2013-12-19, 05:55 PM
Merry Festivities!

Accepting Tina's hand in a gentle grasp by the very fingertips, Sebastian plants a small kiss. All very gentlemanly. "A pleasure to meet you both." Chivalry, however, can do little to combat Shrike's charms and keep his eyes from wandering as she leans in so alluringly.

"In fact, why don't we take a picture? Commemorate the moment?"

Murkus
2013-12-19, 07:10 PM
Merry Festivities!

Tina, still standing straight, can't help but notice Sebastian's attention to Shrike. She smirks and withdraws her hand, the brush of his lips still lingering on the back. "I'd love to."

Tina will get in to whatever position Sebastian directs. Perhaps with the photographer sandwiched between his two new friends. She'll unabashedly put an arm around Seb's waist, smiling her brightest smile for the camera.

Lost_Deep
2013-12-19, 11:18 PM
Bella and Arty

Bella will look around, enjoy the decorations. She won't really start the conversation... she's quite happy to look for now.

ThePhantom
2013-12-19, 11:25 PM
Charity Auction

Tobias is looking around at the other items put up for bid. He's approachable for conversation, but I'm not sure who else is actually here.

The maestro is loudly talking about his charity to anyone who will listen.

Card after watching things arrive at the auction, walks up to Tobias.

"So, at this party too? Its nice, don't get snow much at home."

happyturtle
2013-12-20, 09:41 AM
Santa's Chair - Tito

Eliza's smile falters. "Well... I don't think the sack has enough Thanksmas magic for that."

Tito balls up his hands into fists. "But that's not fair!"
:smallfrown::smallmad:

Lost_Deep
2013-12-20, 03:51 PM
Santa's Chair - Tito

"Well, the sack is made for granting simple wishes. Bringing anyone back to life is a lot harder than, say, fixing a computer. A lot of places treat returning from the dead as impossible."

Eliza explains this rationally, unaware of the fact that she just addressed three different topics in as many sentences.

happyturtle
2013-12-20, 05:03 PM
Santa's Chair - Tito

Tito's eyes fill with tears, but he blinks them furiously back. He was afraid of this. He knew bad things couldn't be erased that easily, so he came prepared with a second choice. "Then I wish for a magic mirror that lets Natalie talk to her brother." :smallfrown:

The Bushranger
2013-12-20, 07:11 PM
Merry Festivities!

Accepting Tina's hand in a gentle grasp by the very fingertips, Sebastian plants a small kiss. All very gentlemanly. "A pleasure to meet you both." Chivalry, however, can do little to combat Shrike's charms and keep his eyes from wandering as she leans in so alluringly.

"In fact, why don't we take a picture? Commemorate the moment?"

Tina, still standing straight, can't help but notice Sebastian's attention to Shrike. She smirks and withdraws her hand, the brush of his lips still lingering on the back. "I'd love to."

Tina will get in to whatever position Sebastian directs. Perhaps with the photographer sandwiched between his two new friends. She'll unabashedly put an arm around Seb's waist, smiling her brightest smile for the camera.

Shrike laughs softly, and positions herself opposite Tina, her own arm sliding around Sebastien - and her hand along Fettina's arm, of course, as the delightfully bronzed Solar Exalt tosses her hair and puts on her most stunning smile!

ThirdEmperor
2013-12-20, 11:42 PM
Merry Festivities

Setting the timer on the camera, Sebastian slips in between Shrike and Tina, grinning like a dope as he places a hand on each of their hips. The picture comes out quite well: The girls are of course stunning, while in his red-and-green zigzagged sweater, Sebastian looks amusingly like one of the decorative present boxes scattered around the square.