PDA

View Full Version : Pardon the Interruption.

Morchaint
2007-01-17, 02:32 PM
I Really hate to pick nits, and split rabbits about my favorite webcomics, and website, but I prefered the comic order to be OOTS then whatever has, and will come next. I started posting, with OOTS, and have stayed to watch it evolve, but Im used to it being OOTS first and foremost. but hey. this is just my little voice, in a world of lol filled webcomics that arent mine to push around. delete or replay or whatever anyone feels like doing.

Ive said my bit. or whatever

thanks for listening

~Morchaint.

MrNexx
2007-01-17, 02:59 PM
I'm afraid I do not understand your point. Are you referring to the fact that the most recently updated comic appears on top?

Dragor
2007-01-17, 03:14 PM
Ditto to Mr Nexx. I don't quite see your point here. Sorry, if you could elaborate, we could be of more help (or at least, the Moderators can.)

WampaX
2007-01-17, 03:23 PM
Most recent updates appear at the head of their section.
Its easy to see over in the News section since every post has a date.

That's the way the sections update themselves and indicate to the masses that something new has been added. It is unlikely to change.

Morchaint
2007-01-17, 05:07 PM
oh. my bad. I didnt know that.well... ( sheepish grin ) shows how much I pay attention doesnt it. ( hopes that people will pardon foot hanging out of mouth ) mr. mod, you can press the delete button now. :) exit idiot stage anything.