PDA

View Full Version : Temple of Jonnadiah and Aloysius

Pages : [1] 2

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 06:28 PM
Over the last few weeks somewhere between the Slums and the Beach, a mysterious new construction project has been ongoing. The only thing is, no workers have ever been observed on site. As you approach the site, you notice that the construction has been completed. You now face a large, alabaster cathedral constructed in the gothic style. It towers about 7 stories above your head and is lavished with ornate carvings, gargoyles, steeples and stained glass windows.

Directly above the towering mahogany doors is a massive stained glass window, about 15 feet in diameter, featuring a yellow thirteen-pointed star intertwined with an Orbitron. The doors are riddled with ornate vine designs, Orbitrons and thirteen-pointed stars. The front wall of the cathedral is covered in text, written in every script known to man (including extra-planar languages). Translated, each says the same thing. "Return, Bael, your home awaits."

As you enter the cathedral, you step into a massive hall, lined with 3 rows of pews that extend towards a platform with 5 large altars about 200 feet from the door. On the back wall are two large statues that extend to the ceiling (which is about 70 feet above your head). The one on the left is of Jonnadiah and the one on the right Aloysius.

There are a few NPCs who run in and out, sit and pray. The head of the church is a firey eyed elderly man by the name of Evan. He is generally intolerant of rabble rousers and would use any force necessary to remove someone who was disrespecting the temple. For all intents and purposes, he is an 8th level cleric. ((For now only DarkSetzer or myself should control him, thanks)) Evan's right-hand man, Dwight, is a devout follower of Aloysius and works with Evan to maintain the temple.

The building itself takes damage as if it were a mundane structure. However, the temple will repair all structural damage within a few seconds of the initial damage. This is a non-magical ability and cannot be stopped by any means, other than Jonnadiah's or Aloysius's will. The door at the foot of the statue of Aloysius is, for all intents and purposes, an interdimensional portal. It can only be entered by Jonnadiah, Aloysius or anyone in their favor. This door cannot be sealed by any means. The altar area also completely repels all magical, psionic, etc powers that attempt to damage, cap, etc them. The rest of the main room of the temple, however, is completely vulnerable to such effects.

The doors of the temple cannot be affected by anything that attempts to stop people from entering through them by means of foot. All bets are off for people attempting to teleport into the building if it's warded/sealed. No one but Jonnadiah or Aloysius can teleport onto the platform with the altars.

Profile for Jonnadiah

Alignment: Any non-Good
Portfolio: Water, Magic, Alchemy, Travellers, Intellectuals
Domains: Evil, Knowledge, Magic, Retribution and Shadow
Favored Weapon: Staff or Katana
Holy Symbol: A thirteen-pointed star inscribed in a circle.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/Jonnadiah/Triskadecacle.gif

Profile for Aloysius (Demigod)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Portfolio: Destruction, Magic, Manipulation, Entropy
Domains: Destruction, Pact, Transformation, Time, and Spell
Favored Weapon: Quartertaff
Holy Symbol: The Orbitron (http://winter.group.shef.ac.uk/orbitron/images/orbitron.jpg)

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:31 PM
Kyrian steps into the temple and looks around.

You've got to be kidding. These two idiots?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 06:36 PM
Evan walks towards Kyrian.

"Perhaps if you spent the time to learn about our Gods, you may be a bit more interested. I can give you the grand tour to occupy the time it takes to tell the tale."

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:37 PM
Kyrian glares at Evan.

I care nothing for these two idiotic godlings.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 06:42 PM
"I see. Very well then, you are welcome to stay as long as you please, if you want to know anything, just call for me by name. I'm Evan."

Evan steps away and walks down the aisle, stopping half way to talk to an elderly lady sitting in one of the pews.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:44 PM
Kyrian spits.

This temple and these so called gods are a shocking joke.

He leaves.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 06:48 PM
Evan doesn't turn as Kyrian storms out. "They've killed hundreds, destroyed several buildings and have an entire infrastructure on their tales, hardly a "shocking joke" as you put it." The spit on the floor begins to boil and steam away. Evan grins. "Ah, I suppose one of them isn't going to be happy about THAT, best of luck to you."

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:50 PM
Kyrian turns back around.

No, they are just two dumbasses that know nothing about anything. They are a shocking joke, and your belief in them is an even bigger one.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 06:51 PM
Evan waves his hands in a dismissing manner, his back turned.

Babhdàn enters the building, standing behind Kyrian. Well, here it is...bit overdone, rather like those two.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:52 PM
Kyrian stands there, watching him.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 06:54 PM
Aloysius appears behind Kyrain, "A shoking joke you say? I suggest you leave now... Insolent worm... Unless of course, you would prefer to stay so that I may disprove your failed logic."

Kethemar walks in behind Babhdan and looks around in awe, "Well...they spared no expenses..."

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 06:55 PM
Evan twirls around with staggering speed. "MY LORD!" He cries in shock.

Babhdàn mutters... Oh sh*t and teleports out.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 06:55 PM
Kyrian smiles as he closes his eyes.

As the God of War, I think I'll stand here as long as I damn well please.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 06:58 PM
Aloysius smirks, "It is your choice, but be wary of the consequences. And I suggest you keep your disgusting drool to yourself, I like the floors just the way they are." He fades into the shadows of the floor, laughing as he does so.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:00 PM
Kyrian's grin widens, and his eyes remain closed.

Aww, is the poor baby running away already?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 07:00 PM
Babhdàn teleports back into the temple and turns to Kethemar What'd I miss?

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 07:03 PM
Kethemar shakes his head, pulling himself out of his state of awe, "Uh, not much... No fight yet."

The voice of aloysius resonates through the structure, "You know, now that I think about it... I have thought of something better to do with the floors..." The floor beneath Kyrian begins to soften and pull apart, suddenly it falls into itself, leaving a huge gaping hole, which seems to have no bottom, beneath Kyrian. A second later Aloysius appears out of the shadows on the opposite side of the room. He pulls out his staff and plants it firmly on the ground. "Now what was it that you were saying?"

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:07 PM
Kyrian, eyes still closed, remains in the same place. He floats there, arms crossed in front of his chest.

I believe it was something along the lines of if your player wasn't such a godmodder, he'd realize that as a demigod you really hold no power over me.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 07:09 PM
((ME! The godmodder! Thats a good one!))

Aloysius cackles, "I could care less if have power over you or not! That doens't mean I can't kick your ass... Even gods are mortals beings that can die!" He flies across the room and vanishes after a few feet. He reappears on the far left side of the temple, several fireballs going off all around Kyrian.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-17, 07:10 PM
SASO enters the building, after reading Babhadan's report at the station.

Whats the situation, Officer Babhadan?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 07:11 PM
((Oy, OoC baggage stays out of my thread plzkthx to you both))

Babhdàn turns to SASO
Watch for yourself. We've got a badguy, Kyrian and three observers who will likely jump in at any time....you make 4.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:14 PM
((It can stay out, but not before I say this. DarkSetzer, you might want to study up your enemy before you choose to attack. If you knew anything about Kyrian, you'd know that he's a Saiyan, and as such, he can fly. You'd also know that since I started playing him, he's been immune to fire. So neither this nor my action above are godmodding. Now, I believe that even after becoming the God of War, Kyrian has STILL taken more damage than you ever have.))

Kyrian makes no move as the fireballs hit and vanish. He then cracks his neck and yawns.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 07:18 PM
((I may know that, Aloysius doesn't... THere is a difference between OoC and IC knowledge, I know what the difference is. As for the damage, Aloysius has almost died twice now, and has taken a good deal of damage, so I dont know what your talking about. And now I am done.))

Aloysius grinned as he watched the flames die away, even if they did have no effect. He vanished once more, reappearing above Kyrian. Four pitch black spheres (Sphere of ultimate destruction) appear at the same time, each one hurtling at Kyrian from a different direction (north, south, east and west.) Aloysius jabs downward with his staff, hoping to hit Kyrian on the head.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 07:20 PM
Babhdàn sees Aloysius appear above Kyrian's head and flings a ray of pure energy at him (him being Aloysius).

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:20 PM
Kyrian, still having yet to open his eyes yawns as all the attacks pass through him.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 07:23 PM
Aloysius takes the hit from the beam, too caught up in his own attacks. A rather nasty wound appears on his arm where the ray hit, however the wound begins to slowly close in on itself. Aloysius sighs and vanishes, reappearing on the opposite side of the room. He smirks and clasps his hands togheter, laughing as five copies of himself appear, surrounding him.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:24 PM
Kyrian opens his eyes.

Sorry, I must have taken a nap during your boring little speech. Oh, did your little boyfriends come to join you?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 07:25 PM
Babhdàn teleports behind one of the clones and attempts a shocking grasp on it's head.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-17, 07:26 PM
To Babhadan: Any idea why this fight is happening?

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 07:28 PM
Aloysius looks at SASO, all six speaking at once, "Because this a**hole here decided to barge in and be a disrespectfull bastard." He finishes his scentence just as Babhdan's hand clasps onto one of the clones, sending waves of electricty coursing through its body... or at least it appears to be that way.

All six of the aloysius' frown, their faces twisted with anger. They emit a low growl as they all bring their staffs to bear and begin to twirl them in front of them, chanting an eerie song. Their breath grows chilly as they chant, thin wisps of fog appearing in front of their faces with each breath. A huge gust of freezing cold hurricane force winds fills the room, sending furniture and random NPCs alike flying towards the door, tiny crystals of ice rending their flesh and scratching the wood.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:30 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, was I not supposed to tell everyone about your boyfriends?

Several tiny crystals seem to hit Kyrian, but most seem to melt before they touch him.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 07:34 PM
The aloysiuses grin and continue to keep up the powerful gust of freezing winds. The one that took the hit from Babhdan breaks off and spins around, attempting to strike with his staff.

Kethemar sighs and remains seated, the winds seem to bend around him, leaving him in a small bubble.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:36 PM
Kyrian lays down, still floating above the giant pit.

If you and your boyfriends get done with your little cheap show of power, let me know.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 07:38 PM
The staff passes through Babhdàn's head, unaffecting him. Have we NOT been through this?

Babhdàn teleports to the side and launches another ray (it hits another clone)

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 07:40 PM
The ray passes harmlessly through the clone of Aloysius, nothing more than a figmet of the real being. Aloysius sighs and dismisses the illusionary clones. Aloysius frowns and stopped his little show of power as Kyrian put it, "If you are going to do nothing but insult me, then leave and don't come back. You have no reason to be here, no one is forcing you to. So get out."

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:42 PM
Kyrian stretches.

Nah, I'm quite comfortable right here. Besides, it's funny to see your attacks being useless against me. And all it would have taken is no magic, just you rushing up and trying to hit me....

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 07:43 PM
Babhdàn takes the moment of distraction to unleash an ungodly screech in Aloysius's direction. ((Sonic damage))

Lord Magtok
2007-01-17, 07:47 PM
Seeing as I have no magical abilities, and this fight seems completely dominated by supernatural stuff, I'll be leaving to check up on that unruly prisoner.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 07:51 PM
Aloysius clutches his ears as the screech tears at his eardrums, he shakes his head and looks up at Kyrian. "Magic is at my core, but if it is brute force that is required, then let it be so." He tosses his staff into the shadows, where it vanishes, then turns his focus inward. His body begins to twist and bulge as it changes its structure. His skin become scaly, turing into a deep black. He haunches over, his arms and legs elongating, chaning into huge taloned claws. A set of massive leathery black wings sprouts on his back as his tailbone morphs into huge scaled tail. Likewise, his facial features elongated, his teeth beoming huge blackend fangs. Where the human Aloysius once stood is now a gargantuan black dragon. It lifts its mighty head into the air and lets out an immense roar before taking flight and charging at Kyrian, claws extended and ready to strike.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 07:53 PM
Kyrian stands as Aloysius charges. The claws strike, and would have been a killing blow....had Kyrian actually been standing there. The After Image flickers and vanishes. Kyrian appears behind Aloysius.

I believe you missed.

His eyes turn pitch black.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 07:54 PM
Babhdàn, still not giving up, launches three beams of pure void at the Black Dragon. The void sizzles and boils the air, having a difficult time staying in beam form, it occasionally rips through random channels...kinda like lightning.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-17, 07:56 PM
SASO changes his mind about leaving. He fires one of his handguns at Aloysius.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 07:58 PM
Aloysius continues flying foward, despite the beams of void peircing through his left wing, leaving three gaping holes in the leathery flesh, blood slowly oozing out. The bullet fired by SASO passes through his right wing, leaving a small hole in its wake. He turns around in a wide arc and lands. His draconic eyes focus in on Kyrian. He speaks telepathically, "So we did, so we did. No matter, we must adjust our strategy then. Yes...we must" ((Each of those is a different voice...Aloysius has three minds)) as he brings his head down he unleashes his breath weapon, launches a line of acid at Kyrian and Babhdan behind him.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 08:01 PM
Kyrian tries to pull up a wall of force, but some of the acid gets through, burning his jacket.

Now that's just not nice...

He draws his gunblade and rushes forward, swinging at Aloysius' neck.

((And I should let you know that Mortia himself added Dragon's Bane to Kyrian's sword))

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 08:02 PM
Babhdàn throws his coat off and in the stream of acid. It expands and collects the acid before splashing to the ground, sizzling the floor and destroying the coat.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 08:07 PM
Aloysius attempts to take flight but fails, only managing to get a few feet off the ground before falling back to the ground as Kyrian swung his sword, striking the huge dragons left leg as he landed, leaving a gaping wound that begins to slowly close in on itself. He lifted his head in rage, letting loose a might roar. He brough this head down swiftly, bringing his teeth to bear and snapping at the small form of Kyrian in front of him, while at the same time swiping at him with his massive claw.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-17, 08:11 PM
Aloysius attempts to take flight but fails, only managing to get a few feet off the ground before falling back to the ground as Kyrian swung his sword, striking the huge dragons left leg as he landed, leaving a gaping wound that begins to slowly close in on itself. He lifted his head in rage, letting loose a might roar. He brought this head down swiftly, bringing his teeth to bear and snapping at the small form of Kyrian in front of him, while at the same time swiping at him with his massive claw.

((Wouldn't that mean he slashed his own face? :smallconfused: ))

SASO fires a dozen more bulets at Aloysius, aiming for the dragon's head this time.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 08:16 PM
Kyrian rolls forward, under the dragon, where he slices upwards, hoping to spill his guts out.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 08:16 PM
((Not neccessarily... Claw is kept low to the ground, jaws snapping above where his claw is swiping, so his claws would pass just under his head... So I guess, he is only really using a few 'fingers' of his claw...))

Most of the bullets bounce harmlessly off of aloysius' scaled skin, however one pierces his left eye, causing a well of pain to rush through him as his jaws snap shut. Kyrians sword slices a rather large hole into Aloysius' stomach, both wounds slowly begin to heal. Aloysius shakes his monstrous head and grows. Whirling about and attempting to slam his tail into SASO before dropping his body to the floor, attempting to crush Kyrian with under his weight.

(EDIT: Sorry... My bad.)

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 08:18 PM
((Kyrian's under him. HOW does he hit the snout now?))

Kyrian vanishes before the body hits. He appears on Aloysius' back and stabs downward.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 08:25 PM
Tinderhall aproaches the temple and enters, staring in a bit of confusement at the fight.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 08:30 PM
Babhdàn's quicksilver skin begins to shift and swirl, from his chest emerge three velociraptors, who immediately make a beeline to SASO and Tinderhall.

What the...? Babhdàn stutters, falling back against a rail.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 08:33 PM
Tinderhall raises and eyebrow, So who are the good guys, I'm betting the velociraptors seeing as they are attacking me.

Tinderhall spreads his legs and makes swift movements from his arm and creates a wave of force towards the Raptors, the floor cracks and burns where the wave passes.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 08:36 PM
One of the raptors falls to the ground and begins squirming on the floor as the wave hits him, the other seems unphased and continues his assault.

The third attempts to bite SASO's arm.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 08:39 PM
Aloysius screams in pain as the sword imbeds itself in his back. He vanishes, reappering on the other end of the room, his breathing staggered and slow. His body once again begins to twist and contort. After a moment his draconic body was replaced by that of a Tarrasque. His wounds begin to close in on themselves much faster than before.

He tilts his head, responding to Tinderhall, "Good and evil is all relative... But if you go by standard conventions, then this disrespectfull ass" He indicates Kyrian, "Is a good guy..." He lowers his massive body so that he is on all fours, he charges at Kyrian, driving his horns forward with as much force as possible.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 08:41 PM
Tinderhall makes a small motion with his index and middlefinger attempting to rupture all of the raptors organs, muscles and bones.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 08:42 PM
Kyrian waits until the last second and jumps up onto the horn. He lands and flips off it so he's on Aloysius' back once again.

YEE HAW!

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 08:43 PM
The first raptor screams in pain as it's organs begin to slowly dissintegrate while the other stuggles to his feet and begins a fresh assault.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 08:45 PM
Aloysius continues his charge towards the wall, spinning around at the last second and driving his back into the wall at full force.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 08:46 PM
Kyrian laughs as when Aloysius tries to drive his back into the wall he falls off and to the floor. He flies under the falling tarrasque and up towards the ceiling.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 08:47 PM
Tinderhall makes one final swipe of his hand towards the third velociraptor trying to push it's brains so hard against it's skull they squash.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 08:50 PM
Aloysius looks up as Kyrian flys past towards the ceiling. Aloysius grins, or at least what looks like grinning, and takes flight as well, laughing as he does so. He speeds up to catch Kyrian, snapping at him with his massive jaws.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 08:51 PM
Kyrian makes no move, since a tarrasque can't fly.

Deus Mortus
((Since when do tarrasques fly?))

DarkSetzer
(its called Fly, a simple spell)

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 08:52 PM
((Just wondering, didn't mean it badly ;) ))

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 08:52 PM
(It's called gravity, and something weighing over 10tons)

Flabbicus
2007-01-17, 08:53 PM
("Every time you try to drag real physics into a discussion about a fantasy story, God kills a catgirl.")

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 08:53 PM
The third veloceraptor, unaffected by the attack, continues to claw away at Tinderhall.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 08:54 PM
((Its called magic... the laws of physics dont apply... Dragons weigh just as much, if not more...they still fly. I see no reason why a Tarrasque would not be able to fly if he had the spell cast on him, find me a rule that says he can't.))

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 08:55 PM
Fine, the tarrasque speeds straight through Kyrian and into the ceiling.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 08:56 PM
Aloysius smashes into the ceiling and immediatly lets himself fall back downward towards the ground, hopefully on top of Kyrian.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 08:57 PM
((I thought the third was clawing at SASO?))

Tinderhall dodges the raptors attack and takes a deep breath out letting an orb of black flames eminate from him and then stands up, the flames start to swearl as tornado around him, instantly turning everything to ash around him.

((if you want the raptor to be unaffected just make him jump back ;) ))

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 08:58 PM
Again, he falls straight through him. Kyrian appears in place of his After Image.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 09:00 PM
Aloysius slows to a halt as he looks up at Kyrian. He growls and flys upward, stopping just below Kyrian and vanishing. He appears on the opposite side of the room and rushes at Kyrian, teady to strike with claws, tail, and teeth.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 09:01 PM
((SASO isn't posting?))

The raptor, in its attempt to jump out of the way, catches one of its arms ablaze. It screams and begins a frenzied biting attack against Tinderhall.

Babhdàn struggles to his feet, and attempts to fling a fireball at the Terrasque.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:02 PM
((err you are aware that if the creature wants to attack me he needs to go through the huge tornado of allburning black fire?))

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:02 PM
Kyrian grins as he summons another gunblade. Both blade become wreathed in fire, ice, and electricity. He waits until Aloysius is almost upon him before he falls backwards, and drops, head first, towards the floor.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 09:04 PM
((Yes, his skin is resillient enough to make it through if he goes fast enough, simple laws of (dun dun dun) PHYSICS!!!))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:05 PM
((Kills another catgirl))

Tinderhall increases the speed of the tornado and starts casting in bright glowing spears made of a silvery energy, it almost seems fluid.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 09:06 PM
The firball goes off harmlessly next to Aloysius, not even a scorch mark is left upon his hide. He looks down at Kyrian as he falls, somewhat confused. He flys back a few feet, then allows himself to fall slowly back to the ground.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 09:08 PM
The raptor's scales begin to melt to his flesh, and it screams in pain before incinerating.

Babhdàn flings a numbing sphere at Aloysius.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:08 PM
Just before he'd hit the ground, Kyrian winks out of existence.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:09 PM
Tinderhall extinguishes the flames, Anyone wanna tell me what is going on?

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 09:13 PM
The sphere seems to have no effect on Aloysius, other than causing him to shiver a little. Aloysius scans the room for signs of Kyrian. Upon finding none he begins to slowly walk towards the door. Still in Tarrasque form he speaks to Tinderhall, "That ass barged in here, desecrated my temple."

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 09:13 PM
Babhdàn struggles to say What we have here is a temple to these two evil wizards who show up occasionally and blow things up here in town. He points at the Terrasque This one here's Aloysius, the other who isn't present is Jonnadiah. They are wanted for many crimes.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:15 PM
Kyrian comes crashing in through the area in the ceiling that Aloysius weakened earlier. He grins as the chunk of ceiling her stands on crashes to the floor.

I did what now?

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 09:16 PM
((The temple is immune to damage, it cant be destroyed in any way, so i ask: How are you breaking through the ceiling?))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:17 PM
So are you a God or not?

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:17 PM
((Fine, godmod a temple now...not fun unless some damage can be done))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:18 PM
((are you two now going to argue about the bloody scenery?))

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 09:18 PM
(( I'm not godmodding the temple... It just the way it is, sort of like trogs, it even says in the first post of this topic that the temple is immune to damage))

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:20 PM
((*points to the big hole YOU created*))

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 09:20 PM
((OK, here's the dealio, seen as how, I dunnae, I CREATED this temple. Rubble falls from it and it takes damage as a normal, mundane building would. HOWEVER, because it is created with such strong magic (think Gaea strong) it regenerates itself in a matter of seconds, hence, you are both right.))

Rebonack
2007-01-17, 09:21 PM
((Internet. Serious business.))

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:21 PM

((You didn't know that already?))

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 09:23 PM
(( I didnt destroy the building in any way, just altered its structure. But, by virtue of the fact that the temples creator says so... i shall go along with it.))

Aloysius takes a step to the side as the rubble falls, "You heard me, you desecrated my temple."

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:23 PM
That's funny, I don't see the name "Dumbass" anywhere on it...

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 09:24 PM

((Clock Crew FTL))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:27 PM
Look, I'm either gonna get answer to my question now, or I will fil this entire temple with pure energy from the Fundamental Axiomatic Place and trust me, I have yet to see anything survive that...

So I ask once more, are you two truely deity or only posing to be?

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 09:28 PM
Aloysius grins, "If you hadn't noticed, that" He indicates the statue of himself behind him, "Is me, and those," he indicates his symbols scattered about the room, "Are my symbols, so I would say that yes, my name is on this building..." He thinks for a second, "Oh, and I would hardly call myself a dumbass as you put it... If I am as dumb as you claim, why have the cops not captured me yet?"

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 09:28 PM
A voice comes from behind an altar. "I am a deity, Aloysius here is merely a demi-god, though certainly a powerful AND trustworthy one."

Jonnadiah steps into the main room. "This place smells funny, was Kyrian around here earlier?"

Lord Magtok
2007-01-17, 09:29 PM
SASO suddebly awakens from a coma with various injuries on himself.

What the hell happened? And is this a raptor related injury?

He points at the spot where the raptor attacked.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:29 PM
We went over that fact earlier, but you must not have been listening.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 09:30 PM
Aloysius glances at Jonnadiah, giving a very odd look, "He still is..."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:32 PM
Hmmm to bad, a small group of wizards posing to be deity's seemed entertaining to me, real deity's on the other are just whiny little children...

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 09:33 PM
"Hmmm.... I'm sorry? OH!" he says "I thought I felt helpless, Kyrian is still here! I jeez... I think I may need a shange of robes, I appear to have wet myself..."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:35 PM
Ugh all you gods are the same, sure ignore the extremely powerfull wizard, who cares about non-deity's let's talk amongst our self and then you find it strange that I start attacking you, seriously does the ascention to godhood come with permanent braindamage?

Lord Magtok
2007-01-17, 09:37 PM
Tinderhall: I'll arrest you if you really want attention that bad. Will that be okay?

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:38 PM
Kyrian looks at Tinderhall.

Sorry...dumazsaizwat?

Jonnadiah
Jonnadiah turns and teleports to the persistant mage's side. "Well, my dear friend, what;s yoiur take on all this? Kyrian sure is an ass, right?"

DarkSetzer
Aloysius transforms back into a human and raises an eyebrow at Tinderhall, "You know, its only been a day or so since I was granted ascension to the rank of Demi-god... It has not impared my judgement at all... I myself was, and still am, a powerful mage...of sorts. Sure, now I can cause more destruction than before, but I musn't let that go to my head..." He rotates his head to face jonnadiah, "An ass! That's an understatement."

Lord Magtok
2007-01-17, 09:39 PM
Kyrian looks at Tinderhall.

Sorry...dumazsaizwat?

((wait...what? Hehehehe...))

Deity politics are not my business.
Better get out of here before this silly and childish "I'm bigger and scarier than you!" fight gets back in motion...

This stuff is best left to the magic superhumans like Iames...too bad he quit the force...I'm leaving now.

SASO walks out of the building.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:41 PM
Omega, do I need to remind you I just saved your life? Kyrian you just proved my theory about braindamage and godhood, Jonnadiah, you all are asses and I'm out of here.

Tinderhall walks out of the temple and ports towards the omnishop, the moment he is gone a lightning strike strikes at the spot he was standing and a faint whisper is heard, missed me you good for nothing stormgod

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:43 PM
((I'd really appreciate if people that don't know Kyrian's name stop using it in IC speech. That'd be both Tinderhall and Jonnadiah, though I could be wrong on the latter))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:44 PM
((The dude was constantly talking about you using your name, how could I not pick up on that?))

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 09:46 PM
((Erm... I think I might know it IC, certainly must have overheard it by now, sorry if I don't.))

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:47 PM
((*sigh* I'm just getting grouchy...it's almost 10pm here already?? CRAP))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:48 PM
((dude it's 4am here, 10pm is not grouchy time...))

Jonnadiah
2007-01-17, 09:49 PM
((East Coast FTW, though, yeah, I'm probably off for the night))

Jonnadiah, without saying another word, allows the dimension to fold around him, swallowing him into god only knows what other realm.

Babhdàn falls to the floor, leaning against the railing, observing the people in the temple.

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:51 PM
((dude it's 4am here, 10pm is not grouchy time...))

((It is when I have little sleep, caffeine that's wearing off, and a play and novel to read by tomorrow))

Lord Magtok
2007-01-17, 09:52 PM
((9:52 PM here. Hooray for the east coast! Central NJ to be more precise.))

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:53 PM
((9:56pm at the moment...damn I'll never make it through the night...))

Kyrian leaves, seeing that Aloysius is distracted, and Jonnadiah is probably off changing his pants.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-17, 09:53 PM
Aloysius follows suit and vanishes into a dimensional fold.

Kethemar snaps out of his coma and mutters something to himself before leaving.

((Yeah...i should probably go as well))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 09:54 PM
((It is when I have little sleep, caffeine that's wearing off, and a play and novel to read by tomorrow))

((been up for 50 hours now, have importants tests next week and I feel just cheery ;) On the other hand I do have a brainmalfunction so I can go on without sleep for days at a time, so that helps, however what is bothering more is that no one has congratulated me on my awesome exit :P ))

Kyrian
2007-01-17, 09:57 PM
((been up for 50 hours now, have importants tests next week and I feel just cheery ;) On the other hand I do have a brainmalfunction so I can go on without sleep for days at a time, so that helps, however what is bothering more is that no one has congratulated me on my awesome exit :P ))

((*Kyrian kicks Tinderhall's ass.* Isn't that a good congrats?))

Flabbicus
2007-01-17, 09:59 PM
((9:52 PM here. Hooray for the east coast! Central NJ to be more precise.))

(High Five for being in the Garden State!)

Deus Mortus
2007-01-17, 10:03 PM
((*Kyrian kicks Tinderhall's ass.* Isn't that a good congrats?))

((Tinderhall ports away, the moment he is gone Kyrian's boot occupies the space where Tinderhall's behind would've been at the spot he was standing and a faint whisper is heard, missed me you good for nothing wargod :P))

Jonnadiah
2007-01-18, 04:43 PM
Jonnadiah rises from the center altar, manifesting himself in physical form.

"Aaaaah, what a great nap.... what should I do today? More importantly, where'd Aloysius run off to?"

DarkSetzer
2007-01-18, 04:52 PM
Aloysius walks walks down from the highest reaches of the room, walking on the walls he spirals downward. He stops halfway down as he here's his name in question. "I am right here." He drops downward, gliding slowly through the air, and lands on the side of a pillar off to the left side.

((Yes...he was walking in ciricles on the walls, slowly moving downward as he did so...))

Jonnadiah
2007-01-18, 04:54 PM
"Ah good, just the man I was looking for. So, now that we have a stronghold in Town, what shall we do?"

Jonnadiah moves towards Evan's sleeping form in the front pew and nudges him awake. Evan falls to his knees in prayer.

"Oy, enough of that, go make yourself useful and get my little friend."

Evan looks up, tears whelling in his eyes, nods, then runs off towards the back.

Gemini
2007-01-18, 04:55 PM
hahahahahahaha you had to make a temple of yourselves! you don't see me doing that ahahaha!

Jonnadiah
2007-01-18, 05:01 PM
"Ah hahahahaha. It appears our fun has found US, Aloysius!"

Jonnadiah steps into the aisle. "Well, what do you want, God-boy?"

DarkSetzer
2007-01-18, 05:03 PM
Aloysius shrugs, "I actually have some matters to attend to... So I shant be around for a short while... But you may go ahead and pursue whatever course of action you see best fit..." He walks down the pillar and onto the floor. "Now, where is that useless sack of organs. DWIGHT!?"

The slender form that is Dwight comes running out from the shadows of a pillar, dressed in flowing crimson robes, similar to those of aloysius. He is somewhat shaky and nervous as he approaches Aloysius, "Y...Yes my liege?"

"Fetch me my staff, and a set of my tomes... These ones." He hands a slip of paper to Dwight and spins him around, nudging him onward.

"Y...Yes my lord." He scurries off down one of the hallways and returns a moment later with Aloysius' staff and a stack of tomes. "Here you are..." He hands them to Aloysius and backs off.

"Thank you, now... If you would excuse me... I shall return shortly." Aloysius straps his staff to his back and slips the tomes into his pack, then vanishes into the shadows at his feet.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-18, 05:07 PM
Evan returns, carrying a sheathed Katana. "Here, my leige."

Jonnadiah grins and unsheaths the sword. It is made of a deep blue metal and is covered in ornate, light blue symbols. Jonnadiah takes a few practice swings, then advances towards Gemini, dragging the tip of the blade on the floor, creating sparks as he walks.

"So, what do you want?"

Gemini
2007-01-18, 05:33 PM
((I had forgot to mention that was OOC, sorry.))

Dark_Wind
2007-01-18, 05:37 PM
((In the future, remember that OoC text goes within the double parentheses.))

Gemini
2007-01-18, 05:38 PM
:smallyuk:

Jonnadiah
2007-01-18, 05:38 PM
Jonnadiah paces around the church, sword tip dragging, awaiting Aloysius's return.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-18, 07:02 PM
Aloysius reappears in the exact spot that he vanished in, he summons Dwight to return his tomes and staff back to their resting place. Then continues to pace the walls, lost in thought.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-18, 08:27 PM
A dozen minor demons and devils slip in all looking around and pretending to be praying.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-18, 09:07 PM
Aloysius takes note of the demons and shakes his head, "I don't think so." Aloysius waves his hand, banishing the demons back to their home plane.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 12:54 AM
Jonnadiah looks up and sighs.

"Why are these mooks such imbiciles?"

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 05:05 PM
((Officially decress the ability to Double Post in this thread))

Jonnadiah gets up from his nap and walks over to Evan, who is busy futzing with an artifact near one of the altars. "Evan, I have a task for you." Jonnadiah digs through his robes and pulls out a packet of scrolls. "I want you to deliver these to very specific people, whose names are found on this list."

Jonnadiah steps off the platform and returns to the front pew. "This is a very important mission, please try your best not to botch it."

Without saying a word, Evan tucks the scrolls within his clerical robes and scurries out of the Temple.

Jonnadiah watches Evan run off, then gets up and strolls down the aisle and out the door, nodding at Dwight on the way.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 06:27 PM
Aloysius meanders his way down from the lofty heights of the room, whistling as he does. He steps lightly off to the wall and onto the floor before sommoning Dwight. "Fetch me my staff."

"As you wish," Dwight scurries off down the hall to Aloysius vault, a moment later he scurries back with aloysius' staff, presenting it to his master.

Aloysius nods and takes the staff, "Look after the temple while I'm gone, I grow bored."

"Yes master." Dwight nods and steps out of Aloysius' way as he walks past. Aloysius steps lightly out the door, and turns towards the trogs and the main portion of the town.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 07:50 PM
((Also call dibs on the ability to double post))

Aloysius re-enters the building carrying Maliohen on his shoulders. He tosses maliohen across the room, sending him flying to the ground where he continues to slide forward, crashing into the alter.

McBish
2007-01-20, 07:53 PM
((A friendly hint is to copy paste your orginal post and then add on your new post. Then delete the orginal post. That way it bumps it without a double post.))

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 07:53 PM
Jonnadiah removes himself from Maliohen's throat and passes a hand around his head, turning the hunter comatose. Jonnadiah lifts Maliohen onto the second altar from the right, then turns his attention to Babhdàn who is still stuck to the floor, panting heavily.

((Oh...that works too, thanks!))

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 07:56 PM
Aloysius summons Dwight, handing him his staff to be returned to the vault. Aloysius then approaches the alter where Maliohen was placed, smirking and giving a light chuckle.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 08:18 PM
Babhdàn struggles to sit up. Wh...wha...what's going on?

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 09:41 PM
Kyrian appears outside and walks in.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 09:52 PM
Aloysius wheels about as Kyrian enters, "What do you want?"

Dwight stumbles into the room, hearing the words of Aloysius he looks inquisitivly at Kyrian.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 09:53 PM
Jonnadiah rolls his eyes. "Seriously, get the f**k out, we don't need this right now."

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 09:54 PM
Release the officer.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 09:55 PM
Aloysius chuckles, "In due time... Until then, away with you."

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 09:55 PM
Kyrian stands there.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 09:57 PM
Aloysius glares at him, then turns his attention back to Maliohen and Babhdan, "Stand there all you wish, he will not be released any time sooner."

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 09:57 PM
Jonnadiah stands up. "When we said we wanted to negotiate we MEANT we wanted to see Verdandi."

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 09:58 PM
Yea, well, you got me. Ain't life just a bitch?

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 09:59 PM
Aloysius grins, "Yes it is... And you are not excused from that. Now, he will stay here, with us, until we see Verdandi."

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:00 PM
"Yes indeed." Jonnadiah smirks. "Well, it was nice chatting with you, if you're just going to stand there and foul up the place, be my guest, but I don't think I'll be acknoledging your presence any longer."

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:03 PM
I don't think I'll be acknowledging your presence any longer."

Finally! Kyrian looks up to the skies. Thank you.

Kyrian walks over to the nearest pew and lifts it. Walking back over towards the door, he chucks the pew outside.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:05 PM
The pew he trashes shatters in the road, but a new one materializes right away to take its place.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:05 PM
Aloysius shrugs at the sound of the pew crashing outside, ignoring Kyrian and laughing inwardly at his failed attempts to crash the temple. He examines Maliohen, then jumps up onto the ceiling, resuming his wall walking.

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:06 PM
Oh yea, forgot how cheap you two were...

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:07 PM
Jonnadiah strides over to Maliohen, draws out his katana, lights it on fire, puts the fire out and begins slicing at the man's torso. Soon, Jonnadiah holds one of Maliohen's lungs in hand. Jonnadiah emits a cackle and takes a bite from the organ.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:08 PM
Dwight approaches Kyrian, his slender form shaking slightly, "Sir...If you would be so kind as to refrain from doing that again... I would hate to have to have you forcebly removed from the temple."

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:10 PM
Jonnadiah pipes up between bites. "Who are you talking to, Dwight? Mayhaps you need some sleep?"

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:10 PM
Kyrian draws a Colt .45 and aims at Dwight's face.

And I'd hate to have to kill you for aligning yourself with those two dumbasses.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:11 PM
Dwight gives an awkward smile, his hands shaking at his sides, "Oh no, whatever shall I do... The scary man points a gun at my face."

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:12 PM
Jonnadiah looks up from his feast. "Dwight... Dwight, what EVER are you talking about?"

((Oh and speaking of Colt, best of luck tomorrow for Indie tomorrow, Kyrian))

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:13 PM
Yea, but you really ought to learn how to watch your back.

Kyrian thrusts his buster sword at Dwight's back.

The Kyrian holding the gun vanishes.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:13 PM
Dwight glances over at Jonnadiah, "I...I don't know... I guess, the prospect of death holds no meaning to me any longer..."

As he finishes his scentence the sword pierces his back and emerges from his stomach on the other side. His body falls limp and slides off the sword and onto the floor, dragging blood along with it.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:14 PM
Jonnadiah blinks. "Well yeah, even a mook such as you can revive the dead...but why do you bring this up? Are you in danger? Are you ill? Oh/... I see."

Jonnadiah snaps his fingers and Dwight's fallen body shudders back to life

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:19 PM
Aloysius drops down from the wall, landing next to jonnadiah, "I think he is dead..." Aloysius steps gingerly over to dwight, placing a hand upon his chest, closing the young clerics wounds. Aloysius then returns to the walls.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:20 PM
"That was unexpected of you, Aloysius. There may be hope for you yet!"

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:21 PM
Aloysius calls down from the ceiling, "Yeah! And Kyrian may learn how to be something other than a disrespecting ass!"

Kyrian
Kyrian watches the two, waiting for their next move.

Jonnadiah
"Why the f*ck do you keep going on about that Kyrain? He left ages ago."

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:23 PM
Aloysius shouts back, "Yeah I know! Just making a point!"

Dwight slowly stands, rubbing his head and moaning. He scurries off towards his chambers.

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:23 PM
Kyrian takes a sarcastic tone.

Oh...I think I need to be held if a dumbass is pretending I'm not here...boohoo.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:24 PM
Jonnadiah sighs "He's not worth your breath." Jonnadiah walks back over to Maliohen and pulls out what appears to be a Kidney. "So, it's been about 10 hours since I posted that random notice for the officer, why has no one come for him?"

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:26 PM
Aloysius walks around the walls once then jumps down, landing next to Jonnadiah and reaching inside Maliohens torn chest. He pulls out Maliohen's spleen and examines it for a moment, then follows jonnadiah and starts to eat it. He glances at Jonnadiah and shrugs, "I don't know... Thats a good one, maybe they dont care?"

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:26 PM
Kyrian decides he likes this temple and begins to entertain himself and blast holes all around, and watching as they fix themselves.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:27 PM
Jonnadiah reaches in and pulls out Maliohen's small intestine and wraps it artound his neck. "It's a pashmina!"

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:28 PM
Dwight comes running back in after hearing the sounds of the blasting, "Did I not just request that you stop?! Please leave at once!"

Aloysius turns to Dwight, "What in the world are you going on about, hush up and go back to keeping my tomes in order." He turns back to the corpse and pulls out its other lung, and tosses it aside.

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:29 PM
It's two dumbasses that think they're good!

Kyrian tosses a pew through a window, and smiles as the pew and window are replaced.

You know, this dump must be pretty nice for you and your boyfriend, Jonnadiah...though rent must be a bitch.

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:31 PM
The mutt through no magical means walks in through the door. He looks around and groans as he sees Kyrian blasting the place.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:31 PM
Dwight frowns at Kyrian, "I would hardly call them dumbasses... You who is supposedly a god... Yet all you do is stand around here and trash the place?! Not very godly, or good of you! Get a life."

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:33 PM
Evan marches in after the Mutt. "Well, this place has gone to the dogs...no offence to you, sir."

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:34 PM
I never claimed myself AS GOOD.

"Kyrian's" features shift to reveal someone that looks kinda similar except black hair and different clothing.

DAMN IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:34 PM
Oh none taken. Um I'm here to pick up a captured officer. He is wearing a badge around his colar.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:37 PM
Jonnadiah looks up "I don't know if you can actually pick him up.... he IS incorporeal. You're welcome to try though."

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:38 PM
Dwight shakes his head, "Never the less, you seriously need to find something better to do with your time."

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:39 PM
Aww, is the little bitch going to complain about it? Think he's so witty?

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:39 PM
The mutt looks over at him. Well I was speaking figuratively. So he isn't a prisoner?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:41 PM
"Time? Like THYME! He'd make a great cook I'll bet!" Jonnadiah turns to the Mutt "Well, we aren't exactly keeping him here against his will.... he can't...move. We figured we'd just use this latest variable to enter into the equation that is our grand plan for multiplying our incluence and dividing the Town, factoring factors against each other."

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:41 PM
Dwight chuckles, "Not at all, I just think you a rather lame excuse for a god."

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:42 PM
The mutt looks around confused. Um... what?

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:43 PM
Aww...I think I'm going to go back to the fires of hell I came from and cry now, because some joke of a god's gay mortal lover insulted me.

DarkSetzer
Aloysius looks up at McBish, "I think...what my friend here is trying to say is... Well... To be honest, I have no idea."

Jonnadiah
"Time? Like THYME! He'd make a great cook I'll bet!" Jonnadiah turns to the Mutt "Well, we aren't exactly keeping him here against his will.... he can't...move. We figured we'd just use this latest variable to enter into the equation that is our grand plan for multiplying our incluence and dividing the Town, factoring factions against each other."

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:44 PM
Um... wait are you trying to take over the town?

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:46 PM
Aloysius looks up at the Mutt, "Look, I would love to explain what my friend here is trying to say, but this spleen is just to darn good." He continues eating the spleen.

Dwight sighs and laughs a little, "Hell is paradise compared to where Aloysius has been."

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:46 PM
"Oh, heavens NO! Far too complicated for...wait...damn you nailed it right on the head, didn't you? I suppose you're going to say you SAW that coming from a mile away?"

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:47 PM
((McBish isn't here. Right now he is on the second floor of Trog's. This is Al the mutt.))

No not really. Will you excuse me for a second. The mutt turns around and starts to laugh his head off.

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:48 PM
Yes mutt, we're taking over. I saw we metaphorically though, seeing as how Jonnadumbass here won't open his listening tubes long enough to hear me say I'd like to help them. Get back at the Town, mostly Kyrian.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-20, 10:50 PM
Dwight chuckles, "Riight, Look, we dont need help from a big shrimp like you, now if you don't mind... I have more important matters to attend to." He whirls about and goes off to his duties.

((I'm off for the night))

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:54 PM
Jonnadiah turns at Kyrian for a moment... then remembers that Kyrian isn't there...which he technically isn't anymore. "Yes, Mutt, taking over, the rule here sucks...double entendra if you didn't pick that up."

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 10:56 PM
So what say you to the old god of war, now hell god of war, Jonnadiah?

McBish
2007-01-20, 10:56 PM
The mutt gets control of himself. Sorry that is probably the most insane plan I have ever heard. Ever. Good for a laugh though. So where is the officer?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 10:58 PM
Jonnadiah looks for a second like he's trying to make an important decision, then says, "Aww hell with it... you're actually STANDING in him."

McBish
2007-01-20, 11:00 PM
The mutt looks down wondering why he didn't notice that before.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 11:03 PM
"You didn't notice before, dear Mutt, because, well, um... it's not exactly OBVIOUS is it. Anyway, we were hoping you could extract this menace to the time space continuem before the Town folds in on itself and is swallowed whole by the void."

McBish
2007-01-20, 11:04 PM
Um... I think that is a little out of my leauge. Um wait did you just say the Town getting swallowed whole? How did that happen?

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 11:05 PM
Ares sits in a pew.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 11:07 PM
Jonnadiah sighs. "Do you have a rock?"

McBish
2007-01-20, 11:12 PM
A rock. No but I could get one. Why?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 11:16 PM
Jonnadiah points to some of the rubble on the ground.

McBish
2007-01-20, 11:17 PM
Yeah why should I get a rock?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 11:20 PM
Jonnadiah walks over to Babhdàn's prone body. "Drop a rock, right here, into his neck."

McBish
2007-01-20, 11:21 PM
What happens if I do?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 11:25 PM
Jonnadiah sighs. "It'll turn this pain in my ass to a pain in my head, just drop the damned rock."

McBish
2007-01-20, 11:26 PM
Sorry if I don't trust the guy who nearly charbroiled me. Or was that the other guy. Why don't you drop a rock in him?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 11:35 PM
Jonnadiah grins. "Ahh memories." He then process the Mutt's next statement. "Um... OK, then." Jonnadiah picks up a rock about the size of a fist and drops it on Babhdàn. It disappears in Babhdàn's silver skin and reappears right under the cathedral ceiling, centered directly above the Mutt's head.

McBish
2007-01-20, 11:39 PM
The mutt sees the rock falling and tries to dodge but the rock glances of his head. He stumbles a bit. Ow. You knew that was going to happen right?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 11:44 PM
"Hence the pain in the ass part becoming a pain in the head part, yes." Jonnadiah leans against a railing. "So, what is to be done about this? He can't stay here... he has duties...trying to, you know, bring me to the mercy of that red haired chick or whatever."

McBish
2007-01-20, 11:50 PM
Yeah that reminds me. Your under arrest. Don't suppose your going to come quietly?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 11:53 PM
Jonnadiah looks at the Mutt with an eyebrow raised. "Je m'excuse?"

McBish
2007-01-20, 11:56 PM
Well you killed a bunch of people in the town and now I'd like to take you to jail for it. Aloysius should come as well.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-20, 11:59 PM
Jonnadiah looks up at the ceiling non-chalantly. "Climb up there and get him yourself, if you manage it, I'll come quietly."

((I do have permission to control Aloysius.))

McBish
2007-01-21, 12:02 AM
Listen just come down to the station. I mean you'll probably get out in a couple of days seeing how the laws around here work.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-21, 12:07 AM
"And jailtime is supposed to rehabilitate me? I don't think so." Jonnadiah says. He stands, claps his hands and one of the columns supporting the roof falls down, aiming for the Mutt.

McBish
2007-01-21, 12:11 AM
The mutt dodges to the side as the column hits his hind leg. He winces in pain. What happened to you saying you weren't going to harm whoever came here to negotiate.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-21, 12:17 AM
"You came to negotiate, I didn't harm. But all of a sudden this has become about me, not Babhdàn. Your veil of lies was as thin and gossamer as the fabric that holds this world together." Jonnadiah fires a lightning bolt at the mutt and Aloysius drops form the ceiling. "What's going on?"

McBish
2007-01-21, 12:19 AM
The mutt dodges to the side. Sorry the rock to my head must have addled my brains. So you want to talk about Babhdan? Fine with me. How'd he get like that?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-21, 12:23 AM
Jonnadiah pauses, then grabs Aloysius's arm "He walked in here, then all of a sudden dinosaurs popped out of him and he fell paralysed to the ground, just lke this."

McBish
2007-01-21, 12:26 AM
Ok that is weird. Do you have anyway to stop him from being like this?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-21, 12:28 AM
Jonnadiah looks at The Mutt as to say WTF? "Well, dear Mutt, WHY would I have asked for assistance if I could be rid of him myself?"

McBish
2007-01-21, 12:30 AM
As part of an evil plot to lure an unexpecting police officer into your clutches. I don't know. Um... well this is way over my head. Let's see I doubt Elya would know whats wrong since she deals with the mind. Is it psionic in orgin?

Jonnadiah
2007-01-21, 12:33 AM
Jonnadiah looks at the Mutt, should his face be any more incredulous, it will implode. "If there's a portal in my church that opens up in my church, and I'm NOT a psion, and neither is Aloysius, how could this possibly be psionic?"

McBish
2007-01-21, 12:36 AM
One, I don't know if your a psion or not. Two, you don't seem to like this portal therefore why would I think you would make it? Anyways, assuming that is a no means Iames probably wouldn't know about it. Maybe a powerful mage. Or Regiji if it is some sort of technology.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-21, 12:45 AM
"Whoever said I do not like this portal? I merely don't like this portal in the very structure it portals to. Having a walking portal back here would be very convenient...and FUN! Think of it, polices dropping in randomly, battles whenever I felt like it, what a great opportunity!"

Jonnadiah walks over to a pew and sits down, dragging Aloysius along with him. "Well, we appear to be at a standstill, shall I just keep him for the night? You're welcome to stay and stand guard, you have my word nothing shall happen to you overnight."

((It's 1 am and my weary eyes demand rest, shall we just pick up tomorrow?))

McBish
2007-01-21, 12:48 AM
((Sounds good to me.))

I doubt anything will happen. I'll be back and hopefully I can figure out what is wrong.

He limps away.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-21, 08:05 PM
Jonnadiah awakens and looks at Babhdàn. "We'll get you out of here for sure."

He strolls out the door.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Jonnadiah re-appears in the temple some time later. "2 years 175 days 4 hours!" he spits. "That bitch Verdandi is going to SUFFER for this. ALOYSIOUS! HERE! NOW!"

Gemini
2007-01-22, 03:16 PM
A cloaked man enters. "Art thou thy message been sent from thou to thy guild?"

Jonnadiah
2007-01-22, 04:58 PM
Jonnadiah looks up and, biting his thumb says, "Thou speaketh like a retard, sir!"

Gemini
2007-01-22, 05:08 PM
The cloaked man smiles, then laughs. "Yea, you're right. Time to get down to business. I have severed the contract with the guild and the police. I saw the letter, I will help..." The cloaked man takes off his cloak, and it is a doppelganger of Gemini. "I hate Aesa....."

Jonnadiah
2007-01-22, 05:12 PM
Jonnadiah grins sinisterly from ear to ear. "Well now, holding your grudge against Aesa to her sister doesn't exactly seem fair but, then again, neither do these new laws. Have you seen them yet?"

Gemini
2007-01-22, 05:15 PM
"Yes. Being an exile, and once detroying half of the town in my past, I have a deep, hatred for the police. Especially the new captain. I, don't need a reason to hate."