PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a vestige homebrew

naram1386
2014-01-11, 12:25 PM
A while back someone did a homebrew for vestiges where you can fuse two to get a greater benefit and I am trying to find it. Can someone please help me find the link to the thread, if at all possible. Thanks.

Xefas
2014-01-11, 02:38 PM
A while back someone did a homebrew for vestiges where you can fuse two to get a greater benefit and I am trying to find it. Can someone please help me find the link to the thread, if at all possible. Thanks.

I don't recall who made it exactly, only that they were exceptionally handsome.

But here it is. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172251) Being over three years old, there is no guarantee of quality. :smallwink:

naram1386
2014-01-11, 04:11 PM
Thank you, these are exactly what I am looking for. Age makes no difference, since it is a 3.5/ pathfinder hybrid game. Though I am kicking myself for not remembering that you created it, because I am a huge fan of your work.

Zarthrax
2014-01-12, 01:55 PM
Hey Xefas? Any chance of adding the older stuff to your homebrew signature? It's good stuff, and occasionally hard to find. Specifically thinking of your warlock/ToB PrCs. Sooner or later, I will use those in a game....lol

Also, finish the Witchfinder discipline! Mythos classes are awesome and all, but I wants to hunt me some heretics! :p lol