PDA

View Full Version : Mansion of Lord Riddletuck the Third

Deus Mortus
2007-01-22, 09:29 PM
All magically enhanced vision (IE See Invisible, Arcane Sight, True Seeing, etc) and divination/scrying/detecting spells do not work on mansion grounds.

The front is a beautiful grass lawn and guards in golden armor with white wings fly around the building.
A small sign is placed in front of the gates, saying:

Hiring servants, cooks, guards and gardeners.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/DeusMOrtus/Tinderhall/RiddletuckBaseJpegversion.jpg

The entrance hall's walls, floor and roof are seemingly made of gold and along the sides are statues of various dead noblemen, probably Riddletuck's ancestors. You are greeted by a servant in white robes with golden patterns and stitches, ready to help you.

The main hall is ridiculously large and two round stairways (the brown parts) lead up to the second floor. The hall itself is covered with gold much like the entrance hall, small crystal dragons fly along the roof and sometimes puff out a bit of white smoke, the servants here are beautiful elven maidens in rather revealing white and golden outfits. In the middle is a large buffet always stocked with the most delicious and exotic foods. There always seem to be a few dozen noblemen and women here in a perpetual extravagant party.

The four towers are large white spire's with a flat roof where guards look to the surrounding area's, barracks 1 is for humanoid guards and has the usual bunk beds and dinner table, barracks 2 is for the robot guards and is filled with recharging and repair stations.

The garden in the back is beautifully done, with wild flowers growing in patterns and small secluded plaza's taken from sight by large bushes around it, where people can converse in piece or in the case of some of younger visitors, well let's keep that to your imagination...

At the back is a small room which leads down to the servant quarters.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/DeusMOrtus/Tinderhall/RiddletuckBasementJpegversion.jpg

The servant's quarters are mainly dark corridors poorly lighted by candles with rooms in between. The rooms are rather simple allowing 4 servants to sleep and live in each. On one end there also is a large kitchen always busy with cooking up more food.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/DeusMOrtus/Tinderhall/Riddletuck2Jpegversion.jpg

The second floor is like the lower floor made from gold, but the floors are lines with dark red carpet, the two guestrooms are quite extravagant and come with all pleasures someone might want, including scantily clad servant willing to do anything of the chosen gender.

Riddletuck's Quarter's are the most luxury of all and seemingly shouldn't exist, the door leads to an extradimensional room not seen from outside and can only be entered by Riddletuck or those whom he gave permission.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-23, 02:04 PM
A group of recently purchased androids fly over to the location.

Any idea when he'll get here?

Nope. He better stay away from the courts. I heard they'll mess with our circuits and set us "free" if he's caught.

"Free?" Those silly humans. You'd think they'd learn to appreciate and cherish their own creations, rather than set 'em "free" to be permanently deactivated in the slums. Too bad we weren't purchased by a mercenary or an army.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-23, 02:56 PM
Lord Riddletuck comes along and hails the robots to come to him.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-23, 03:01 PM
The robots stop talking and come to Riddletuck.

Yes, Lord?

They become Deus Mortus's characters, so I don't have to constantly monitor DM's posts.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-23, 03:43 PM
((Fine with me, just wanted to know if you wanted to control them as counterpart of my little spy))

I want you to guard these premices, it isn't much right now, but it will have to do.

As you wish mylord

Lord Magtok
2007-01-23, 03:45 PM
((How about I control 'em when I'm online and interested, but you own 'em the rest of the time?))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-23, 03:46 PM
((that's fine, just PM some things they might or might not do so I can control them like that))

Lord Magtok
2007-01-23, 04:00 PM
((You've been PMed. Is that enough?))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-23, 04:33 PM
((Sure, I PM'ed you back))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-24, 08:42 PM
The robot's fly away leaving only two to guard the building site, the rest go to the cemetary to protect Riddletuck.

Xerillum
2007-01-28, 10:55 AM
Mortus, God of Death, walks in front of the mansion, and drops a black scroll.

I have arranged your transaction of a portion of the Dead Realm. The cemetary is yours.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-28, 10:57 AM
One of the robots picks it up and stores it for when Lord Riddletuck arrives.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-07, 08:01 PM
The mansion is finally finished!

Lord Magtok
2007-02-07, 08:14 PM
((Hooray for Riddletuck!))

A house warming gift is spat out of a portal next to the house. It is a bottle of finely aged wine, all the way from some foreign dimension Magtok visited.

There is a tag that says:

Congratulations on having your baby mansion. Here is a bottle of white wine, aged to perfection. We hope you will continue to be a regular customer at The Sinister Lab.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-07, 08:20 PM
Riddletuck reads the message and decides Magtok certainly is to be invited to the coming housewarming party, also he will continue to come there and buy some extra guards.

zylaa
2007-02-08, 06:03 PM
Zylaa the weasel-girl marvels at the house from the street. "Someone has far too much money," she says to herself. "How dare they not share any with me."
You could get them to hire you, says a little weasel.
"Yes, but then you lot would attack the house."
Why? Is it shiny? asks the little weasel. It has been blindfolded.
"Shiny? Shiny? Of course not. Don't be silly," Zylaa says, still staring at the golden mansion.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-09, 05:06 AM
One of the guards walk up to Zylaa, Anything you want?

zylaa
2007-02-09, 09:09 PM
"You're hiring, yes?" Zylaa asks the guard.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-10, 08:28 AM
We do indeed, but I don't know much about it, if you want to know more I suggest you step in and try to find Lord Riddletuck, he's usually in the main hall.

zylaa
2007-02-10, 02:48 PM
"Sure thing," Zylaa says. Leaving the little weasel outside, she steps into the main hall and is promptly distracted by the excess of gold and generally shiny objects.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-10, 07:43 PM
A servant in white and gold walks up to the girl and asks, May I help my lady?

zylaa
2007-02-12, 09:11 PM
"Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm looking for a job," she says after a moment of distractedness.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-13, 04:11 PM
Might I ask what kind of job?

zylaa
2007-02-13, 11:07 PM
"General servant-ness," Zylaa says.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-14, 11:47 AM
"You have specialties?", the servant raises his eyebrow, surprised that in this crazy town there are people who aren't special in any way.

zylaa
2007-02-14, 09:42 PM
"I... um... work very well at polishing things. And making them shiny," says Zylaa.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-15, 08:17 AM
"Very well, I'll lead you to our headmaster, he'll tell you if you're in or not", the servant walks towards the servant quarters.

zylaa
2007-02-16, 07:05 PM
Zylaa follows, noting with appreciation the ostentatious ornamentation... but unfortunately not noting where she's going so much. Twice she narrowly avoids walking into some priceless artifact.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-16, 08:17 PM
The servant scoffs at her about watching the step but motions her to follow him down the steps to the lower level.

zylaa
2007-02-17, 01:54 PM
Zylaa follows, slightly embarassed, wondering how far away this headmaster is.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-17, 08:39 PM
The servant leads her to a large bulky man who instantly sizes up Zylaa, "So who's this shrimp, Mik?"