PDA

View Full Version : 5e Thoros of Myr

Son of Maiar
2014-01-31, 08:44 PM
I'm playing in a 5e campaign set in a country that is comprised of islands and ruled by Dragonborn. We converted this campaign from Pathfinder when the final iteration of the 5e public playtest was released.

I'm playing a previous government spy that faked his own death and retreated to a backwater island to stay low. I got to the island and swore against all my previous life. As penance, the gods reduced me back to "level 1" and I began my life in service of the gods thereafter.

In Pathfinder I was an Aasimar Rogue 1 / Ceric 4, trickster domain. We hit another level since switching and I'm still not entirely sure what to do. 5e doesn't have near the amount of stuff to choose from. Currently I'm playing a Wood Elf Rogue 1 / Cleric 4, lightbringer deity. I can't quite get it the same, I realize. Now I've resolved to try to get it close to Thoros of Myr from A Song of Ice and Fire.

I've considered taking my next level in Rogue or Cleric. I have also considered dropping the rogue and picking up ranger instead.

Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly welcomed.