PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of the Force Novels

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-01, 08:21 AM
I've been reading them, and I know that there have to be some other people out there who are as well. What do you guys think, and how far have you gotten?

Green Bean
2007-02-01, 12:06 PM
I've only read one so far (Bloodlines), but I have to say that the series has potential. Also, they made Boba Fett even cooler. I didn't even think that was possible.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-01, 12:12 PM
Heh, yeah.

You should really pick up the first one Betrayal, but Bloodlines was good.

Muz
2007-02-02, 12:38 PM
Also, they made Boba Fett even cooler. I didn't even think that was possible.

Uh oh. I'm afraid to ask, but I'm going to have to. How'd they fanboy-up Clumsy-Digested-Boy this time? (Last I heard they had him fighting Mace Windu to a stalemate in Palpatine's office at the age of 13.) :smallsmile:

Green Bean
2007-02-03, 07:20 AM
Uh oh. I'm afraid to ask, but I'm going to have to. How'd they fanboy-up Clumsy-Digested-Boy this time? (Last I heard they had him fighting Mace Windu to a stalemate in Palpatine's office at the age of 13.) :smallsmile:

They've toned him down a bit from that level of ability. He's getting older, and he's slowing down a bit, but he doesn't ever let that stop him. But most importantly...

(Bloodlines Spoilers)

He gave Han Solo some armor, and teamed up with him to off some dude! It was so very awesome!