PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other Critique my spell list

ngilop
2014-03-04, 02:29 PM
1st Bless, Bless Weapon, Command, Conviction, Detect Evil, Detect Undead, Divine Favor, Divine Protection, Divine Sacrifice, Enlarge Person, Entropic Shield, Grave Strike, Hand of Divinity, Light of Lunia, Magic Weapon, Nimbus of Light, Protection from evil, Shield of Faith, Shock and Awe, True strike, Vision of Glory

2nd Aid, Align Weapon, Bear's Endurance, BLadeweave, Bull's Strength, Cat's Grace, Consecrate, Deific Vengeance, Enthrall, Fell The Greatest Foe, Grace, Hold Person, Lesser Visage of The Deity, Light of Mercuria, Magic Circle against Evil, Resist Energy, Shield Other, Silence, Spiritual Weapon, Zeal, Zone of Truth

3rd Awakeen Sin, Bladestorm, Deathward, Demon Dirge, Devil Blight, Flame of Faith, Greater Payer, Heroism, Holy Storm, Light of Venya, Magic Vestment, Magic Weapon, Mass Aid, Righteous Fury, Searing Light, Weapon of they Deity

4th Blistering Radiance, Dispel Evil, Disruptive Weapon, Divine Agility, Divine Power, Favor of The Martyr, Greater Command, Hallow, Hand of the Faithful, Holy Sword, Mark of Justice, Righteous Might, Summon Hound Archon, True Seeing

5th Banishment, Blade Barrier, Bolt of Glory, Draconic Might, Greater Heroism, Heroes Feast, Holy Word, Hold Monster, Indomitability, Life's Grace, Righteous Wrath of The Faithful, Undead to Death, Valient Fury, Visage of The Deity

Ilorin Lorati
2014-03-04, 02:34 PM
You can't just give a spell list and get any appreciable feedback from it; we need more context.

How are these used?

Prepared, Sorcerer-like spontaneous or Warmage-like spontaneous?

What's the concept behind this list?
What levels are they gained?
How much access do they have to these spells?
What are other features of the class you're putting these into?

ngilop
2014-03-04, 02:52 PM
This goes on a crusader chasis not the TOB class but tyhe old 2nd ed class refitted for 3rd.

In my world paladins are more defensive based in rgards to their abilities, i carried over all the old 2nd ed stuff they took away from the paladin for some odd reason

and the crusader has a more offensive approach as well as a larger number of alignments ( any good)

spells are cast like a warmage

3rd=1st
5th=2nd
8th=3rd
11th=4th
13th=5th

They get a domain, wings, holy damage on attacks, and not dieing as major class abilities.

Hanuman
2014-03-05, 05:55 PM
Minimalistic formatting, it seems complete but doesn't have any bulletpoints or spoilers. Seems to be out of context.

Don't know what you wanted.

ngilop
2014-03-06, 03:12 PM
I was just hoping that somebody would say if i have a good enough mix of self buffs, group buffs, crowd control, battlefield control and anti-evil blasting but with a bigger focus on self buffs