Rifts?
Teenagers from Outer Space?
GURPS?
WoD?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Unisystem?

/BC

Heliomance
2007-02-02, 08:04 AM
It's an entirely new system created by Parsons - an existing system wouldn't hack it.

Erk
2007-02-02, 08:57 AM
BESM. It seems very appropriate so far. Points based, easily modded, and simple to allow a wide narrative format.

GeoffA
2007-02-02, 10:28 AM
It's an entirely new system created by Parsons - an existing system wouldn't hack it.

GURPS can do anything! You just need the right seven source books, and thirty two additional tables for cross-reference purposes . . .

Trisk
2007-02-02, 11:28 AM
GURPS can do anything! You just need the right seven source books, and thirty two additional tables for cross-reference purposes . . .

Yeah...uh. I'm about 87% positive a homebrew system would be easier to do. :p.

It would be neat to see some form of..SRW, FE, SF type system built for the game.

In fact I think that would be nifty.

Minchandre
2007-02-02, 12:06 PM
I think the PDQ system would be fairly appropriate, though it does seem that Erfworld should be created in a needlessly complex and easy to exploit system.

Erk
2007-02-02, 07:54 PM

BESM can do anything with a 200 page base book. But BESM relies on not giving too much of a damn about rules, just using the book as a way to balance all the characters and letting the GM seat-of-the-pants the rest. Very much suits my playstyle, and I think it would be good for Erfworld too.

mikeejimbo
2007-02-02, 07:59 PM

Is my Detect Sarcasm/Irony working right? The others seem to disagree with my assessment.

I would personally do it in GURPS, because that's what books we've got, other than some d20 stuff.

Of course, Erfworld itself is a TBS, rather than an RPG.