PDA

View Full Version : Miko's Horse (spoiler?)

Wulfmaster
2007-02-07, 11:58 PM
I'm not sure how celestial mounts work, but if Miko had not "un-summoned" her horse, would it poof when she lost her powers? I know it does not automatically un-summon when she dismounts (since it was stabled last time she was in the city). Any chance it's still around?

Silverlocke980
2007-02-08, 12:10 AM
I don't know enough about celestial mounts to say for sure, but I think it sticks around in the Celestial plane of existence, on the off chance the Fallen paladin manages to Atone.

...I love paladins, because they let you caps a word now and then in the middle of a sentence. :smile:

IloveHaley101
2007-02-10, 06:15 PM
Well, who knows? you never see Miko summon or dis summon her stupid horse exept ina pokemon spoof in #373.

Callista
2007-02-10, 07:09 PM
Yes, paladins' warhorses live "normal" (if immortal) lives on their celestial home planes until summoned by a paladin. Same goes for other summoned creatures.

Here's a bit of trivia though: A summoned creature who dies on the Prime Material does not actually die permanently; rather, it is banished back to its home plane, where it recovers and in some cases becomes summonable again.

Therefore, in a sense, Belkar could not actually kill Miko's "stupid horse" unless he went to its home plane and executed it there; killing it on the Prime Material would just cancel its current summons.

the_tick_rules
2007-02-10, 08:07 PM
well the horse could be reassigned to another paladin maybe.

TheOtherMC
2007-02-10, 08:12 PM
Or in some horribly misguided twist of fate decides to fall with her. Blackguards can have mounts too!

Mr. Moon
2007-02-11, 04:29 PM
Actualy, I was just thinking about this the other day, but a little more to the lines of "How high a level was Miko if she could aford to let her horse over-night on the Matirial Plane?"