PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere Beyond The Sea ... [Amiriadventure]

Amiria
2007-02-08, 05:37 PM
Amiria and Erdan arrive in a damp cave with many exits. The ceiling is about 15 feet high and there are many strange slimy fungi and plants on everywhere. It is quite dark and the ground is slippery.

In one corner are about 20 ragged looking humanoids, mostly humans but also some of other good-aligned races and even two goblins and an orc.

Mirage stands near one exit together with two of the escapees. One holds a pick and the other apparently wants to use chains as weapons.

Admiral One
2007-02-09, 12:14 PM
Erdan looks around the cave and lets his eyes adjust to the darkness. He pulls out two pistols and starts listening for any enemies.

Amiria
2007-02-09, 01:26 PM
The slaves look shocked at first when Amiria and Erdan arrive, but apparently they have been informed by Mirage. The bard turns around and smiles. "Quick, something is coming from here ... we must hold this passage while we evacuate the slaves."

Amiria gives Mirage some scrolls and gathers some slaves around her. Mirage begins to sing softly and also retreats to the slaves while Amiria already teleports away with some of them.

Many footsteps can be heard from the passsage. Then a large group of sahuagin coems round a corner and storms towards Erdan. Some disquieting sounds can also be heard from other passages.

Admiral One
2007-02-09, 01:58 PM
Erdan fires off his pistols at the sahuagin, closing his eyes for a second while the gunpowder flashes with a bright light. He then puts the guns away and draws his rapiers with a deadly flourish, aiming for their throats.

Amiria
2007-02-09, 03:28 PM
Some of the sahaugin fall and the others falter for half a second. But then they continue their charge and clash with Erdan. Mirage's song helps him as his deadly blades make sushi of the first group of fishmen.

Meanwhile Mirage teleports away with another group of slaves. Some seconds later Amiria reappears and seals one side passage with a Wall of Force, just in time to stop and other group of sahuagin. Some of the remaining slaves run towards her.

Suddenly a big and well armored sahuagin who holds a three-headed flail approaches Erdan and tries to squash the nimble fighter with his mighty weapon.

Admiral One
2007-02-09, 03:33 PM
Erdan vanishes and reapears besides the flail ((i think thats how the improved blink works, right? i can move around a bit?)). He then rolls to the floor and tries to bring himself around the back of the attacker, slashing at the back of his knees.

Amiria
2007-02-10, 03:52 AM
The flail misses Erdan and the big sahuagin goes down on his knees and screams in pain after the counterattack. However, he doesn't seem to be badly wound and from behind already come more shauagin who try to flank Erdan.

Amiria disappears with the third group of slaves. There are only a few left, Mirage should be able to teleport them and Erdan to safety when she returns, but currently he is alone in the cavern with a horde of bloodthirsty sahuagin.

Admiral One
2007-02-10, 01:56 PM
Erdan begins slashing at the nearest sahuagin when an incorporeal form slides out of his body. Hovering above him, the shape becomes more defined, turning into a young half-elf man, but is still incorporeal.

"HEY! UGLIES! UP HERE!"

A very bright light begins emanating from him.

"ARG! you could've warned me!"

"Sorry, thought you needed help you try to help a guy..."

"Well you still coulda told me first. Gods that hurt."

Amiria
2007-02-10, 05:54 PM
The sahuagin are temporarily blinded by the light. They recoil and cover there eyes but the big one flails blindly with his weapon at Erdan.

Meanwhile Mirage returns and waves with her second scroll. "All to me, we're getting out of here now !" The few remaining slaves run to her.

Admiral One
2007-02-10, 07:32 PM
((I had 2 ways out of the whole 'surrounded by mosters' thing. I apparently chose the wrong one, as the second option wouldve killed all the sahuagin. damn))

Erdan hears Mirage, but is suddenly interupted by the flail. Hard. He goes flying across the room and lands at her feet.

"Ah hell."

The hovering ghost guy is sucked into Erdan's body, who starts convulsing somewhat. His wounds stop bleeding, however.

((Erdan was also blinded by the light. Stupid berzerkeness))

Amiria
2007-02-11, 03:46 AM
With the remaining slaves clinging to her coat-tails, Mirage touches Erdan and reads the Teleport spell from the scroll. The sahuagin charge tostop her but it is to late. The group is sucked into astral space and moments later they are spewed out on the landing platform of the Silverthorn.

Amiria is also there with the rest of the slaves. Already some people from the tower are coming to help them. In full daylight the slaves look much more miserable, many seem to be sick and all are very emaciated. They lay on the ground and cover their eyes from the sunlight.

"Ah, you're back, and no one is missing ? Very well !", says Amiria and hugs Erdan and Mirage.

Admiral One
2007-02-12, 10:24 AM
((posted in Silverthorn))