PDA

View Full Version : Send me an angel... the nicest angel you have. [Fanservice/Monster]

Delcan
2007-02-08, 08:42 PM
(Because some things are too fun NOT to throw at a party. :smallbiggrin: )

This tiny blue ball of kinetic energy has a vaguely soft, cuddly shape - underneath the spines, claws, and insectlike antennae. Huge ears swivel at the slightest sound, and a hefty nose snuffs the air. It spies you with its empty black eyes, and grins wide as it chitters, “Meega, nala KWEEE-sta!”

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Delcantheodd/lilostitch2.jpg

Experiment 626
(aka "Stitch")

Tiny Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 10d10+40 (95 hp)
Init: +8
Speed: 40 ft., climb 30 ft.
Armor Class: 28 (+4 Dex +2 size +12 natural)
Base Attack/Grapple: +10/+9
Attack: 4 claws +19 melee (1d3+7 damage)
Full Attack: 4 claws +19 melee (1d2+7 damage) and bite +14 melee (1d4+10) OR 4 rayguns +14 ranged (3d6 damage)
Space/Reach: 2.5 ft / 0 ft
Special Attacks: Pounce, rake 1d2+7
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., damage reduction 15/adamantine, fast healing 5, dense anatomy, universal proficiency
Saves: Fort +10 Ref +13 Will +5
Abilities: STR 25 DEX 18 CON 19 INT 22 WIS 15 CHA 14
Skills: Climb +25, Hide +22, Jump +21, Listen +20, Move Silently +12, Perform (dance) +7, Perform (stringed instruments) +7, Profession (pilot) +12, Spot +20
Feats: Jack of All Trades, Improved Initiative, Lightning Reflexes
Environment: Any
Organization: Unique
Challenge Rating: 8
Treasure: See below
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Advancement: By character level
Level Adjustment: --

Experiment 626 (named “Stitch”) was created by a half-mad scientist to be a formidable engine of chaos and destruction. Immensely strong and tough for his size, and possessed of a hideously quick mind, Stitch is inexorably drawn to life and civilization, where he proceeds to spread his own particular brand of glorious entropy in vast quantities.

Stitch is comprised of varying shades of blue, with large black eyes. He is 1 1/2 feet tall, and weighs an alarming 75 pounds. Stitch speaks Galactic Standard Common, and snippets of enough other languages to shock and horrify any race he encounters.

COMBAT
Stitch is a tiny ball of destruction, revelling in the glory of chaos and melee disorder that inevitably follows his path. Left to his own devices, he will run amok and devastate entire cities. He is notoriously clever, but rarely ever subtle.

Pounce (Ex): If Stitch charges a foe, he may make a full attack, including two rake attacks.

Rake (Ex): Attack bonus +19 melee, damage 1d2+7.

Dense Anatomy (Ex): Stitch's body is immensely compact, to the point of being denser than metal. His natural attacks are treated as adamantine for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction. He also is capable of moving normally underwater as if affected by a freedom of movement spell, though he cannot breathe water.

Universal Proficiency (Ex): Stitch is automatically proficient with any weapon he wields, no matter the shape, technology level, or origin. He can also wield weapons up to Huge size without penalty.

Equipment: Experiment 626 comes ready-equipped with a snazzy jumpsuit and four Tiny rayguns. He can fire them each as a touch attack with a +14 bonus, dealing 3d6 force damage.

Skills: Stitch has a +8 racial bonus to Climb, Listen and Spot checks. He can take 10 on a Climb check even when rushed or threatened.

Rama_Lei
2007-02-08, 09:42 PM
Mental scores a bit high, especially CHA.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-02-08, 10:47 PM
I'd actually make him an abberation. Afterall, he's an alien experiment, magical beasts have alot of thier semblence to normal earthly creatures.

Behold_the_Void
2007-02-08, 11:05 PM
Shouldn't he be small? He's not big, but he's not really little either.

The Orange Zergling
2007-02-09, 01:52 AM
Yeah, and doesnt he sink like a stone in water?

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-02-10, 12:01 PM
Yeah, definetely down intelligence and wisdom, and bring up its strength.

Jibar
2007-02-10, 12:05 PM
So I'll provide the;
Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Thank you for bringing my favorite Disney character to D&D.

Oh; remember, he also has the intelligence of a super-computer. Intelligence could actually be kinda low.

Enlong
2007-02-10, 03:17 PM
Stitch should be Chaotic Evil. I mean, Evil is the main part of his programming. However, becoming C/N is not out of the question. And freedom of movement underwater is not a good idea. Stitch cannot survive in water, as he is so dense that he sinks to the bottom, unable to escape. Mabye even having a fear of water. However, yay for stitch!

Rama_Lei
2007-02-10, 06:28 PM
So I'll provide the;
Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Thank you for bringing my favorite Disney character to D&D.

Oh; remember, he also has the intelligence of a super-computer. Intelligence could actually be kinda low.
If INT gets bumped, you'll need to drop both CHA and WIS. He's smart, but he's not good with people and he's not very perceptive about people and their motives.

knightsaline
2007-02-10, 06:42 PM
stitch is not CE, he is rather CN with leanings towards good if he meets the right person. if he was used as a general troublemaker, the adventurers will wake up missing their left shoe. give him a bonus for dealing with other experiments, he sees them as "cousins".

then again, he only causes trouble if in a large city. if he is ever found in a small city or small island, his programming is nonfunctional and he just turns N with leanings either way.

stat up lilo now! give her a bonus to diplomacy towards other experiments.

Enlong
2007-02-10, 07:35 PM
But, but, but, Stich was designed to be evil! Evil is a part of his genetics! Actually, so was everything else Jumba made. If anything, Stitch is CE with CN tendancies. Depends on the people he meets, really.

knightsaline
2007-02-10, 08:08 PM
Ah, the nature vs nurture argument. 625 isn't CE, he's N (he has the same powers as stitch, hes just too lazy to use them.) I bet theres an experiment whose sole purpose in life is to steal everyones right shoe and the experiments are created to (excuse the term) zerg rush a planet all at once.

Eighth_Seraph
2007-02-10, 10:30 PM
I just envisioned an army of small furry abominations of violently varying hues jumping out of organic starships towards the planet earth. Thanks for the image, knightsaline.

Jibar
2007-02-11, 04:15 AM
Plealey: "Oh, great! He's loose!"
Jumba: "His destructive programing is taking effect. He will be irresistably drawn to large cities where he will back up sewers, reverse street signs and steal everyone's left shoe."

We could also stat out 624. That could be interesting.
Actually, statting out all the experiments so far could make for...interesting encounters.

Enlong
2007-02-11, 02:30 PM
Wouldn't 625 have all of 626's stats, and in addition have like 20 ranks in Craft (sandwich) and a complete aversion to anything but making sandwiches?

624 would have a special perform (sing) effect that changes the target's alignment to Evil.

Wizzardman
2007-02-11, 02:55 PM
Wouldn't 625 have all of 626's stats, and in addition have like 20 ranks in Craft (sandwich) and a complete aversion to anything but making sandwiches?

624 would have a special perform (sing) effect that changes the target's alignment to Evil.
So 624 is an evil superbard?

Enlong
2007-02-11, 05:46 PM
So 624 is an evil superbard?YES!

But get the subjects to hear it in reverse, and their alignment reverts to normal.