PDA

View Full Version : Jillian is on Efdup?

Nazzo, the 102nd
2007-02-09, 11:51 PM
Just noticed it. The third to last panel from Page 23 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/erf0023.html). That's dwagons fliying on the top of the Tower of Efdup, right? I mean, Stanley the Tool has the Arkenhammer. He can tame dwagons. And the dwagons captured Jillian and chained her to some wall (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/erf0022.html).

Could it be? :smallconfused:

ShneekeyTheLost
2007-02-10, 12:57 AM
Could be. Or she could have just fell from her Gwiffon and is hanging by her shirt on a convenient branch (anyone played Windwaker recall the first scene with the pirate chick in it?).

Since it only gave us an outline, we don't know what her background is yet.

Erk
2007-02-10, 06:46 AM
Page 22 panel 3: she is chained to a wall somewhere, Shneekey. That is pretty clearly not a tree.

It looks too dark to be the top of efdup, Nazzo. I suspect she is in a dungeon meself.

MinusInnocence
2007-02-10, 08:55 AM
Ansom needs to learn to be more specific when he tells Jillian to scout ahead.

Then again, if she gets captured all the time maybe this is par for the course... she's either very good at escaping or the forces of Cute and Plush are good at rescuing her. The problem is, when briefing the elves, Ansom didn't seem to have a clue where she is.

Bilgore
2007-02-10, 02:30 PM
Could be. Or she could have just fell from her Gwiffon and is hanging by her shirt

With a name like Jillian Zamussels (say it out loud), I doubt a flimsy piece of cloth will hold her back.

Besides, the end of her combat scene clearly shows her being carried off in a dwagon's mouth.

Nazzo, the 102nd
2007-02-10, 09:26 PM
Ha! Told you! :smallbiggrin:

Tokiko Mima
2007-02-12, 12:24 PM
Then again, if she gets captured all the time maybe this is par for the course... she's either very good at escaping or the forces of Cute and Plush are good at rescuing her. The problem is, when briefing the elves, Ansom didn't seem to have a clue where she is.

Or she and Wanda have something on the side, and she allows Jillian to escape.

dragongirl13
2007-02-17, 01:55 PM
Jillian won't go down that easily on the Tower of Efdup. She's a barbarian. High strength modifier-High enough to bend bars? And I bet she's got a pretty high Climb check.

And didn't Stanley say something about dungeon slop?