PDA

View Full Version : In Praise of Erfworld

dorsey
2007-02-11, 02:13 AM
I just wanted to say that I do like Erfworld a lot.

Not just because it passes the time between OOTS releases, but because it's a great comic in itself.

It seems like maybe Erfworld gets passed over in the great frenzy between OOTS releases, and I didn't want you guys to think your effort was unappreciated.

I look forward to seeing more from Erfworld and the authors!

Joxer
2007-02-11, 11:57 PM
Love it too, possibly more than OOTS though i'll need some more strips to be sure.

Something about flying peeps and plushy heavy artillery units just hits home

Xeticus
2007-02-18, 10:16 AM
I thought it started off slowly and I was getting biored with it but I'm really getting into it now and can't wait for new episodes.

Sisqui
2007-02-18, 10:51 PM
I'll admit I hated Erfworld when it first started. Too many references to things I didn't get. But, I, in a moment of brilliant foresight, stuck with it to give it a chance and now I really like it. Now I look for the updates because I am interested not just because I am bored. And trust me, my praise is not easy to get. You should see the grief I've gotten for daring to post when I don't like an OOTS strip........sheesh. :smalleek:

Tussy the Druid
2007-02-19, 12:25 AM
I too thought erfworld was slow at the beginning. But, being the genius that I am, I new that if I gave it some time it would improve. Man I love myself. :D

Sisqui
2007-02-19, 02:39 PM
I too thought erfworld was slow at the beginning. But, being the genius that I am, I new that if I gave it some time it would improve. Man I love myself. :D

HAHAHA! I should have thought of putting it that way. Now I will just have to rip you off :smallbiggrin:

Woot Spitum
2007-02-19, 03:10 PM
If Erfworld were the same as the OOTS, it just wouldn't be as good. The differences allow it to be a great comic in its own right, rather than simply a strategy-game version of the OOTS.