PDA

View Full Version : Cloth Golems...

The honest illusionist
2007-02-13, 10:31 PM
Who loves the Cloth Golems as much as me? Nothing screams awesomeness quite like killer teddy bears and stuffed giraffes.

TinSoldier
2007-02-13, 10:34 PM
Who loves the Cloth Golems as much as me? Nothing screams awesomeness quite like killer teddy bears and stuffed giraffes.Except for sourmanders. They're much cooler!

Minchandre
2007-02-13, 10:52 PM
I have to go with the sourmanders on this one. However, I would like to note that the cloth golem cradling the other cloth golem was probably the most heartbreaking thing I've seen in months.

Azukar
2007-02-14, 12:21 AM
Cloth golems are surpassed only by snow golems. and since I snow golems feature solely in my own work and not in Erfworld, cloth golems rock.

...So, who's making the Cloth Golem fanclub?

sethdarkwater
2007-02-14, 01:29 AM
How do I best put my love for Cloth Golems. Check out my signature.

Sisqui
2007-02-14, 10:49 PM
Does anyone else think the cloth golems are Care Bears?

"Care Bears"..........geez I must be old, lol

KillerCardinal
2007-02-14, 11:17 PM

Heh, I've been keeping myself from calling them that myself:smallbiggrin:. Don't worry, my nephew really likes the care bears, so we can't be THAT old can we? :smallbiggrin:

KitsuneChan
2007-02-14, 11:56 PM
Yes, the bears were cute, but did you catch the giraffe vs spidew action in panel 7? THAT was pwnsome.

Care bears have hearts. The late cloth golem had a strawberry. Straw-bears? Mmm, strawberries...

TinSoldier
2007-02-15, 12:03 AM
I thought that the bear had a radish, which seems to be Ansom's symbol.

KitsuneChan
2007-02-15, 12:16 AM
I thought that the bear had a radish, which seems to be Ansom's symbol.

Huh. I always thought the strawberry was Ansom's symbol. I guess strawberries and radishes look alike.

-checks pages again- Yeah, that actually looks more like a radish. My bad.

But a strawberry would've been cuter...

Cobra_Ikari
2007-02-15, 01:58 AM
Radishes are counted among the weapons of the gods in some circles.

Frosty Flake
2007-02-18, 03:35 PM
Care bears have hearts. The late cloth golem had a strawberry. Straw-bears? Mmm, strawberries...
Only one Care Bear had a heart... they all had something different like a four-leaf clover, rainbow or lolipop...

"Why do you know that, Frosty Flake?"
LALALALALALALALA, I'm not listening!

KitsuneChan
2007-02-18, 04:03 PM
Hm, I seem to remember all of them having some kind of heart on their chest. Like Grumpybear or whatever had a storm cloud raining hearts. I dunno, he's the only one I remember. So emo. :smallbiggrin:

Aha! (http://www.care-bears.com/CareBears/html/about/index.html) See? More than one bear has hearts.

Sewer_Bandito
2007-02-18, 07:47 PM

It's alright, at school I still see chicks walking around with care bear bookbags :smallbiggrin: I even saw this with goth chick with a carebear strapped to her back with the arm ripped off and X's drawn over its eyes :smalleek:

Cobra_Ikari
2007-02-18, 08:58 PM
It's alright, at school I still see chicks walking around with care bear bookbags :smallbiggrin: I even saw this with goth chick with a carebear strapped to her bag with the arm ripped off and X's drawn over its eyes :smalleek:

...O_O...you should've been like, "OMG, Erfworld Cloth Golem? I love it, too!"...

FlyMolo
2007-02-27, 10:29 PM
That would have been incredibly fun to watch.

Why is Ansom's logo a radish? Why not, say, a rutabaga?

Maurog
2007-03-01, 02:48 AM
Because it's not yellow.