PDA

View Full Version : Erfworld 27

Emperor Demonking
2007-02-20, 11:55 AM
Yes, now Parson needs to do one less thing, soon he shall be free. Saddly I only got the Archduke reference.

Devoured_Dude
2007-02-20, 12:00 PM
Woo Hoo! Warlord Leeroy leads us into battle!

For those of you unfamiliar with Lord Jenkins' tactical brilliance, see here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeroy_Jenkins)

Hephaestus
2007-02-20, 12:01 PM
I only got the Leeroy Jenkins reference. To Wikipedia to explain the rest!

Daraken
2007-02-20, 12:03 PM
Har har har, all of them have some kind of target sign on them. Except for Ensign Toast, but he's a redshirt. :smalltongue:

Raveler1
2007-02-20, 12:11 PM
So, we have:

The "Phat lady" sings
"Manpower the Temporary" is fairly self-explanitory
Archduke Ferdinand, whose assassination began WWI
Leeroy Jenkins refers to an WoW character who charged directly into battle despite his guild's careful planning.
And a red-shirt Ensign - always the first to die in Star Trek: TOS. Toast = TOS?

Siberys
2007-02-20, 12:14 PM
I love the Star Trek red-shirt reference. Ensign Toast is from TNG, too! My favorite series... :smallbiggrin:

I love Star Trek...

*Nostalgic Sigh*

Kaeledra
2007-02-20, 12:17 PM
What's up with the "Pie" at the end? I missed that.

AzSteven
2007-02-20, 12:18 PM
I particularly liked the dig on those who questioned the whole "Key Lime Pie" thing...

terror_drone
2007-02-20, 12:25 PM
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By far one of my favorites now

Maerok
2007-02-20, 12:25 PM
Har har har, all of them have some kind of target sign on them. Except for Ensign Toast, but he's a redshirt. :smalltongue:

The most damning target sign of them all...

Marller
2007-02-20, 12:27 PM
Hehe, it's most likely a good thing that the warlords can only follow orders. :smallbiggrin:

Gamebird
2007-02-20, 12:29 PM
Okay, now that one is hysterical! Particularly the "I have a wry, sophisticated sense of humor. I can't be explaining every nuance to you." That's roll-on-the-floor funny to me, even though (and perhaps because) I'm one of the ones the humor is directed towards/about.

Yes, that rocks.

Now, can someone explain the pie thing? What's the key lime thing from?

Larrin
2007-02-20, 12:37 PM
Now, can someone explain the pie thing? What's the key lime thing from?

in the first or secound strip on ERFWORLD when Manpower gets shot in the eye, he says " i taste key lime pie" or some phrase, and alot of people didn't "get it". This strip references both that line, and the fact people didn't get it. I believe it fallls under the category of people dying saying odd things=funny.

ObadiahtheSlim
2007-02-20, 12:37 PM
That red shirt made me lol.

Neofite
2007-02-20, 12:45 PM
ah man, i wanna see the battle that Leeroy led!!!! :)

Axorcist
2007-02-20, 12:46 PM
Poor Manpower the Temporary, still hanging on to his last thought. I'm also guessing that Wanda is changing into her official torture outfit - a reference to her strong sense of fashion.

I can't help but wonder if Wanda's bedroom door is also from Star Trek. I think that's how you spell the sound those doors make :)

Shikton
2007-02-20, 12:49 PM
Can't wait to see Leeroy in action. Hope he's as fun as in WoW. ^^ Good strip. I liked it.

Khantalas
2007-02-20, 12:51 PM
But... we didn't get to see Wanda.

Well, we did, but... eh, you know what I mean.

Ave
2007-02-20, 12:53 PM
in the first or secound strip on ERFWORLD when Manpower gets shot in the eye, he says " i taste key lime pie" or some phrase, and alot of people didn't "get it". This strip references both that line, and the fact people didn't get it. I believe it fallls under the category of people dying saying odd things=funny.

besides key lime pie is an existing item in the game which has the knob goblins as well.
I remember someone mentioning that he expects Manpower will always feel the taste of pie while uncroaked. That expectation is now fulfilled.

Btw, I think Stanley's most recent joke was quite OK, Parson is just too shocked by the uncroaked warlords to laugh.

Krytha
2007-02-20, 12:53 PM
... is SO awesome

pie pie piiiieee! PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE!!... next time... bring pie

Parson looked really evil there... yeeeee

PirateMonk
2007-02-20, 12:55 PM
Erf, Woot!

Great strip.

kadh2000
2007-02-20, 01:07 PM
That was fun! Wanda's too hot.

The Orange Zergling
2007-02-20, 01:21 PM
OMG - Leeroy Jenkins!

*Hugs the authors*

Gygaxphobia
2007-02-20, 01:26 PM
Funniest episode...ever!

Everything from Parson wheezin after the stairs through to "Pie!"
The line up is excellent.

I reference my earlier comment about the link between OOTS and Erfworld though, look at the targets on their back and compare OOTS 416.

Hilary Moon Murphy
2007-02-20, 01:46 PM
What, no comments from the peanut gallery about Wanda's clothes coming off? Or the vision we get of her bedroom?

Does she have to dress up (down, whatever) for torture?

I'm eagerly awaiting more strange revelations from our dynamic duo.

http://www.sff.net/people/hmm/images/mona.gif

Hmm

Uzraid
I think the face Parson makes when he's laughing is going to be the cover of the next Dio album.

Indon
Well, if I have the freshness order correct, it would seem that things were already over for Stanley when he hired Manpower.

Gamebird
2007-02-20, 01:49 PM
I can't help but wonder if Wanda's bedroom door is also from Star Trek. I think that's how you spell the sound those doors make :)

I always thought of that sound as "Ker-shunck!" or "Whish!" depending on the situation. Though I'm referring strictly to the original series. I never watched much of the TNG or subsequent stuff.

TheAnimal
2007-02-20, 01:49 PM
I'm also guessing that Wanda is changing into her official torture outfit - a reference to her strong sense of fashion.

Oooh, tons o' fanservicy goodness ahoy! :smalltongue:

Got to love the little detail-y things in the warlord line-up... Ferdinand is wearing the prussian "coal scuttle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stahlhelm)" helmet, and is that a post-it note pinned on Leeroy's back? Plus of course Manpower's priceless "Pie." line spoofing the classic zombie moan for "braiiinsss..." :smallamused:
To my eternal shame I must admit I was just about to look up Lady Phat-Singh on Wikipedia before getting the joke.

What, no comments from the peanut gallery about Wanda's clothes coming off? Or the vision we get of her bedroom?
Now that you mention it, her bedroom looks kind of spartan. There's just the big (two-person?! :smallconfused: ) bed in the corner, a candlestick, a desk, a bookshelf, some skulls to give it the appropriate "evil sorceress" look and the little separate dressing corner. Not too luxurious, is it?

@V Yeah, on a closer look, it does look like a toe tag.

Uzraid
2007-02-20, 01:52 PM
. . . and is that a post-it note pinned on Leeroy's back?

Looks like a toe tag from here. You can see the outline of a foot.

U

Gamebird
2007-02-20, 02:03 PM

Follow the link in Devoured_Dude's post. Go the bottom and click on the Actual Film link. Or whichever link you want.

jlawson382
2007-02-20, 02:15 PM
Looks like a toe tag from here. You can see the outline of a foot.

U

My money's on a "kick me" sign.

Jensik
2007-02-20, 02:24 PM
LEEROOOOOOOOY JENKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSS!!!!

Sorry. I had to get that out of my system.

Uzraid
2007-02-20, 02:30 PM
My money's on a "kick me" sign.

I will gladly take your money. 200,000 schmuckers sound like a fair wager?

Gamebird
2007-02-20, 02:35 PM
I dunno. It *looks* like a garment label. The three to the right have different forms of bull's eyes on them, front and back. One of these is a shooter target outline. The one to the left, Ensign Toast, is in a TNG Star Trek red-shirt outfit. So it would follow that the tag is supposed to be similar, but I really can't think of what's tag-like that would fit. A body bag tag, perhaps? Who's it on again? Leeroy Jenkins, right? He was supposedly wearing the Divine Shoulder or Mantle of Divine Shoulders or somesuch, to enhance healing ability in WoW. I'm not sure if that matters. Does such a thing come with a tag?

SteveMB
2007-02-20, 02:44 PM

Does she have to dress up (down, whatever) for torture?

Now that you mention it, her bedroom looks kind of spartan. There's just the big (two-person?! :smallconfused: ) bed in the corner, a candlestick, a desk, a bookshelf, some skulls to give it the appropriate "evil sorceress" look and the little separate dressing corner. Not too luxurious, is it?

I'm surprised that nobody's commented on her expression in the first panel -- it looks to me like she's thinking something through.

One Skunk Todd
2007-02-20, 02:54 PM
Heh, I just noticed how they get more decayed the older they are, with Toast practically a skeleton.

I thought Wanda looked kind of angry in the first panel. Maybe she's changing because she doesn't want to get blood or other things on her good Croakamancer outfit.

And man Parson's really out of shape. Weren't they going DOWN the stairs?

Uzraid
2007-02-20, 03:04 PM
I'm surprised that nobody's commented on her expression in the first panel -- it looks to me like she's thinking something through.

"Should I use the black cat o' nine tails? The dental instruments? And which shoes should I wear?"

U

Grep Agni
2007-02-20, 03:06 PM

So those things in the foreground are both skulls? The one on the left looks like a mutant bagpipe or something. Maybe Wanda employs musical torture.

Scientivore
2007-02-20, 03:13 PM
I love the Star Trek red-shirt reference. Ensign Toast is from TNG, too! My favorite series... :smallbiggrin:

I love Star Trek...

*Nostalgic Sigh*

Ensign Toast has his or her own theme song (http://www.freemars.org/filk/ensign.html)! However, I can't find any references for his or her appearance on Star Trek itself. Do you remember which episode it was?

Incidentally, for you non-native English speakers, "toast" is slang for someone doomed. An example of proper usage is saying "Dude, you're toast!" to gloat over your friend's imminent demise in a video game when it's your turn next to have a controller.

zapperchamp
2007-02-20, 03:14 PM
That tag looks like it is either a tag or a folder. It almost looks pre-rendered... Could it be? Leeroy has the Arkenfolder!

Dib
2007-02-20, 03:15 PM
I was confused as to why he was talking about chocolate... then realised he said watchacalit (or however it was spelt), rather than wotcho****... lol... great comic :smile:

Vonriel
2007-02-20, 03:19 PM
Ensign Toast isn't any particular ensign, it's just your generic ensign. In Star Trek:TNG (I'm assuming original too, but I'm only familiar with TNG) the away parties would always be like.. Riker, Worf, Jordi, Data, and a random ensign. Guess who always wound up dead. Except for the first season, where they killed off Tasha.. *mutter grumble*

Aimbot
2007-02-20, 03:20 PM
But... we didn't get to see Wanda.

Well, we did, but... eh, you know what I mean.

Somehow I doubt we'll be seeing any full frontal in Erfworld.

Uzraid
2007-02-20, 03:20 PM
So those things in the foreground are both skulls? The one on the left looks like a mutant bagpipe or something. Maybe Wanda employs musical torture.

Nah. If she employed musical torture, there'd be a copy of "She's Lump" by the Presidents of the USA lying around somewhere.

U

Gamebird
2007-02-20, 03:24 PM
Except for the first season, where they killed off Tasha.. *mutter grumble*

Yep, that's when I stopped watching. I don't know why, either. I mean, I stuck it out through the likes of Spock's Brain! But killing Tasha was done in such an unnecessary, stupid and poorly written way... Whenever an actor doesn't re-up their contract, that's writing gold! You can do all kinds of things to the character that you can never do to a recurring character. But to have them get off'd just sort of at random, like Ensign Toast? I suppose there's a sort of irony there, the souls of all those departed redshirts crying out for revenge... But I stopped watching it religiously like I had been. I watched from time to time if it was on and I was bored, but I wasn't interested anymore. I'd checked out of the "loves Star Trek" hotel.

Vonriel
2007-02-20, 03:31 PM
No, worse, she'd make her prisoners listen to audio tapes of Barney. Man, sometimes I just wanna shove a tac nuke down that purple dino's throat, y'know what I mean?

denelian
2007-02-20, 03:59 PM
ah, the archduke, who causes so much evil just by dieing...

Bilgore
2007-02-20, 04:03 PM

Indeed :) I hope we get a prequel that shows how each one of them was croaked.

SteveMB
2007-02-20, 04:03 PM
The one on the left looks like a skull with big horns.

Duffren
2007-02-20, 04:06 PM
I like Ferdinand's helmet. Very funny.

ref
2007-02-20, 04:09 PM
Shame off-screen unclothings. First Haley, now Wanda. :smallyuk:

OTOH, I think that the drawing that is covered by that tag is a body outline, like those you can see in crime scenes.

Green Bean
2007-02-20, 04:28 PM
I didn't get the Phat lady joke until half an hour after I read it, while I was walking down the street. People sure give you funny looks when you randomly burst out laughing :smallbiggrin:

BabbageCliolog
2007-02-20, 04:38 PM
I'm likin' it!

But only 5 prior warlords? That seems kinda a small number if you figure some stuff. In Erf5, Wanda says they once controlled 11 cities, now only the capital remains. That means 10 cities lost, so about 1 warlord per 2 cities. But they've lost every battle (presumably some that occured before the first of their cities were lost).

How long has this war been going on? Is it mentioned? Coalitions take some time to form, especially when some people don't want to get involved (like the Tardy Elves). Maybe these are only the warlords that weren't killed in battle and their bodies weren't recovered. Or perhaps there are captured warlords, too.

Hmmm. :smallamused:

/BC

dragongirl13
2007-02-20, 04:41 PM
I didn't get any of the references.

Bummer. Though when I saw the post about Star Trek red shirts, I laughed out loud. I come from a family of sci-fi fanatics. Or at least my dad does, my mom doesn't watch Star Trek (or at least not that I know of).

Siberys
2007-02-20, 04:42 PM
Ensign Toast has his or her own theme song (http://www.freemars.org/filk/ensign.html)! However, I can't find any references for his or her appearance on Star Trek itself. Do you remember which episode it was?

Incidentally, for you non-native English speakers, "toast" is slang for someone doomed. An example of proper usage is saying "Dude, you're toast!" to gloat over your friend's imminent demise in a video game when it's your turn next to have a controller.

It's not so much that he actually appeared, but that his outfit is most definitely TNG.

Uzraid
2007-02-20, 04:55 PM
Pie in OotS on Monday.
Pie in Erfworld on Tuesday.

What is this, Weebl and Bob?

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-02-20, 05:02 PM
LEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEENNNNNNNNKIIIINNNS!!!

"Pie". Heheheh.

Sebastian
2007-02-20, 05:07 PM
I'm likin' it!

But only 5 prior warlords? That seems kinda a small number if you figure some stuff. In Erf5, Wanda says they once controlled 11 cities, now only the capital remains. That means 10 cities lost, so about 1 warlord per 2 cities. But they've lost every battle (presumably some that occured before the first of their cities were lost).

/BC

They keep decomposing, Toast is the older and is already a skeleton, the previous ones have almsot certainly already done the "dust to dust" schitck.

chionophile
2007-02-20, 05:07 PM
Don't worry. Tomorrow, I rip on myself. :smallamused:

I have a wry, sophisticated sense of humor. Can't always be explaining every nuance to you.

hahahahahahah. pclips, you rock.

and pie is good.

SteveMB
2007-02-20, 05:13 PM
I'm likin' it!

Probably the older ones "in decreasing order of freshness" have literally fallen apart.

SteveMB
2007-02-20, 05:23 PM
I thought Wanda looked kind of angry in the first panel. Maybe she's changing because she doesn't want to get blood or other things on her good Croakamancer outfit.
Her expression looks a bit like the one she had when she was presenting Stanley with the summon-a-warlord proposal. She does look somewhat irritated (which may be a chronic mood under the circumstances).

She certainly did not seem pleased.

Querzis
2007-02-20, 05:26 PM
LEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY JEEEEEEEENNNNNNKIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNS

I actually really laughed when I saw that. Congrats! I read lots of webcomic but until now, the only comic that really made me laugh were OOTS and Dungeon Crawl inc.

DarkLightDragon
2007-02-20, 05:46 PM
Leeroy Jenkins :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

So, I wonder how HE died... :smallamused:

Xenon
2007-02-20, 06:04 PM
hmm....
okay, i notice the emphasis on removal of wanda's cloak (cape?), so i would assume its an 'item', probably giving a casting bonus. Im wondering if she will in fact change her entire outfit, or just a couple equiped items.

pannel two has a cool helmet in the foreground, wonder if we see that soon?

Shott
2007-02-20, 06:50 PM
This one was great. I especially loved the random "pie" at the end.

Allandaros
2007-02-20, 07:00 PM
Archduke Ferdinand AND a redshirt? Yegads!

Edit: Shott, the "pie" was from Lord Manpower. Check out his first appearance, in comic 2 or 3 or something like that.

5tephen
2007-02-20, 07:35 PM
Oh... I get it.
Fat lady, singing.
Heh.

Oh, and come ON!
Cutting away from Wanda at THAT moment!?

That's just teasing and unnecessarily cruel.

Kanthalion
2007-02-20, 07:39 PM
Rob and Jamie, if Wanda is changing into leather, I will love you forever.

(I'm still not getting the "Phat Singh" thing)

Kanthalion
2007-02-20, 07:44 PM
Oh... I get it.
Fat lady, singing.
Heh.

Thanks...of course now I feel dumb.

Hart av Srednak
2007-02-20, 07:45 PM
yes, yes, yes :-))))))))

..this is what I like about Erfworld.. overall quality is good but hilarious pages are just too hilarious. And this was superb also.

EntilZha
2007-02-20, 08:48 PM
OMG!! The warlord names had me rolling!!

Think Parson's filled with confidence after meeting them? Me neither. :smalltongue:

I'd love to be behind that changing screen in Wanda's quarters. :smallredface:

Mr Teufel
2007-02-20, 09:38 PM

They look like they might be some sort of pet thingies that lives in skulls the way hermit crabs live in shells? The dangly bits look too random to be helmet straps to me. The larger one's tentacles look like they're waving about. The smaller one looks more like insect legs.

Pie in OotS on Monday.
Pie in Erfworld on Tuesday.

What is this, Weebl and Bob?

And targets. Both mention targets.

Flak_Razorwill
2007-02-20, 10:22 PM
Archduke Ferdinand with a 40s kraut helmet? Wow!

Anyways, the Leeroy was a bit too...obvious. A subtle alteration like a homophone/pun would have been an improvement.

Let's see...Leeroy Poultry...Sir Jenkins the Stupid-as-hell...Leeroy of the Coop...Colonel Leeroy Sanders...Sir Jenkins of Azeroth...Leeroy the Faultless...Black Lord Jenkins...

...On second thought, I got nothing.

Grep Agni
2007-02-20, 10:55 PM

Both skulls look much more skull-like on my home computer. Either the artist crept in and clarified the art since lunch time, or my work monitor boops and I owe Jamie Noguchi a deep apology.

I wish I knew which it was...

--Grep Agni (... OK, Fine! I'm sorry. Jeez!)

SteveMB
2007-02-20, 11:36 PM
Rob and Jamie, if Wanda is changing into leather, I will love you forever.

Heck, it wouldn't even have to be a whole lot of leather. A little bit would be just fine.

Thanatos
2007-02-20, 11:44 PM
Wanda's just getting in character... switching from "apathetic goth" sorceress to "stern dominatrix".

It's too bad Leeroy didn't have a post-it on his back... that would have been a reference (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_references_in_dead_like_me) just too good to believe.

Midnight Lurker
2007-02-21, 12:05 AM
The pie thing has always seemed completely and utterly obvious to me: in his last moments, he experienced synaesthesia due to brain damage.

Aimbot
2007-02-21, 12:39 AM
In lay man's terms: the "key lime pie" thing was a reference to the fact that brain damage (particularly the pressure caused by tumors) can cause people to experience sensations (usually smell) with no stimuli.

It's too bad Leeroy didn't have a post-it on his back... that would have been a reference (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_references_in_dead_like_me) just too good to believe.

He does.

hat
2007-02-21, 12:53 AM
I hope we get to see what is under that red bodice....mmmmmm bodice :biggrin:

KIDS
2007-02-21, 01:48 AM
Leeroy Jenkins was awesome. But the joke thingy gets increasingly funnier from every episode to another, keep it up!!!

BDO
2007-02-21, 02:17 AM
I found another reference: One of the skulls seems to be linked to this...:

http://www.intercom.net/user/logan1/srgifs.htm

Yep, it's a Shadowrun Troll Skull...

Liked the strip, too. Especially the Leeroy-Thing...

Tephlon
2007-02-21, 05:37 AM
The logo on Jenkin's back is definitely a toe-tag.

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_tag) says: A toe tag is a piece of cardboard with string that is attached to the big toe of a dead person in a morgue for identification purposes among the morticians correctly identifying corpses.

DarkLightDragon
2007-02-21, 06:55 AM
I just noticed that he's also the second-last one lined up... That's great!

heng
2007-02-21, 08:34 AM
And man Parson's really out of shape. Weren't they going DOWN the stairs?

yeah, note the grass. the reached the big grassy place where wanda landed.

btw, loved the lights and shadows in wandas room! very good jami! shame though, that we switched the scene right there... :smallredface: :smallbiggrin:

Thanatos
2007-02-21, 03:43 PM

He does.Post-Its are more square and don't have a hole for a wire or string, because they hold themselves on by their own adhesive. That's not a Post-It.

Thanatos
2007-02-21, 03:49 PM
I hope we get to see what is under that red bodice....mmmmmm bodice :biggrin:
It's a cartoon, and she has a gigantic head relative to the size of her body. It's better off in your imagination, really.

hat
2007-02-21, 05:23 PM
It's a cartoon, and she has a gigantic head relative to the size of her body. It's better off in your imagination, really.

Says you, perhaps I like disproportionate imaginary nudes :smallwink:

Stormthorn
2007-02-21, 08:03 PM
I believe that what is on Leeroys back is one of those tags they place on cadavers at the morgue. You can see the foot on his back with the tag hanging off the toe is classic dead-dude style.

Glarx
2007-02-21, 08:37 PM
The icon on the back of Leeroy's shirt is a foot; incidentally, the item hanging off of it is a tag. Therefore, yes, it is a toe tag.

Zoom in real close, and you'll see it. I swear.

But if I'm wrong, then let's have the artist himself tell us what it is, as so that we may better understand the sophisticated humour exhibited here.

jami
2007-02-21, 09:21 PM
Toe tag :smallsmile:

Carry on.

Kanthalion
2007-02-21, 09:52 PM
Toe tag :smallsmile:

Carry on.

I knew it!

I am so smart,
I am so smart.
S-M-R-T.
I mean S-M-A-R-T.

Thanatos
2007-02-22, 01:52 AM

On further thought, there actually is a Dead Like Me reference here, even if it's accidental.

Reposted from the "Key Lime Pie" thread...

Or maybe synthesia just continues into uncroakedness. "Pie" is practically a one-word internet meme in itself, so having him stuck on that thought makes for an easy geek reference.

Now... this is probably too much of a stretch to be an intentional reference, but it works nicely as an inadvertent one:

In Dead Like Me, "grim reapers" are just people that died and for some reason were chosen to collect the souls of others that are going to die, for a while before passing on to the afterlife themselves. Georgia (George) is an 18-year-old girl that dies in the pilot episode, and we follow her from the last day of her mortal life to her first assignment as a reaper. In between her living and unliving states, Georgia is still an invisible spirit, and her "mentor" Ruben (Rube) is going over the basics with her.

GEORGE: How come they can see you but they can't see me?
RUBE: Well, peanut, you're dead.
GEORGE: So are you.
RUBE: Bite your tongue! I'll have you know I am un-dead.
GEORGE: What's the difference?
RUBE: As an undead person I have certain rights and priviledges; for instance, I have a physical body. I can enjoy this sweet deliciousness of this tasty key lime pie, and If I so chose I can even interact the the living.

So... Manpower the Uncroaked is undead, and can still taste key lime pie too.

So it works on multiple levels; a "one-word meme", an accidental Dead Like Me reference, and an absurd version of a zombie saying "brains". Pretty good for one word of dialogue.

LockeMurdock
2007-02-24, 09:54 AM
I think we were shown what she was changing into...

That dress has a red accent, and she was wearing a white one before. The pattern is also different.

Sisqui
2007-02-24, 12:34 PM
The pie thing has always seemed completely and utterly obvious to me: in his last moments, he experienced synaesthesia due to brain damage.

It would be synesthesia if the pie tasted like the color lime.
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/synesthesia
:smallbiggrin:

And toe tag. Definitely a toe tag.....

The_Old_Fox
2007-02-24, 06:28 PM
I just gotta add, Wanda looks really badass in the first panel. I also need to give props for having one of the zombies in a red Star Trek uniform, awesome.

innovan
2007-02-24, 08:15 PM
Lady Phat-Singh has a sniper icon in the center of her chest from some video game.
Archduke Ferdinand has a shooting range outline target on his shirt.

And now that I see Ensign Toast, Lord Stanley is also a red shirt.

Hmm. First thing Lord Hamster should do is consider a wardrobe change for his warlords.

And Lord Hamster seems to have a fixed stain on his shirt now.

Nice creepy interior lighting going on. The flaming hand sticking out of the wall started it all, and it keeps getting better.

Machete
2007-02-24, 09:08 PM
I had never heard of Leeroy Jenkins before.

This webcomic brings me endless joy.