PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Class King's Class[Anime Based](3.5 Base Class) (PEACH)

ArcherMaru
2014-06-07, 11:52 PM
So this is my first attempt at making a class, no it is not complete yet, but I would like opinions on the small amount I have done so far.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IXbwHgnR6oDQ8Sm2mPLQdBsPcZ1JHE1TlkykdfZVOvc

andreichekov
2014-06-08, 12:27 AM
So this is my first attempt at making a class, no it is not complete yet, but I would like opinions on the small amount I have done so far.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IXbwHgnR6oDQ8Sm2mPLQdBsPcZ1JHE1TlkykdfZVOvc

this class requires too many different ability scores. you need wisdom, charisma, dexterity, and constitution...
That means that very few people will ever play the class.
I would suggest folding the wisdom and charisma together.

The weapon abilities are not balanced to each other. The giant longsword is the best one, and none of the other ones can compete in anyway.

Uncanny Dodge is not worth a level's ability by itself.

ArcherMaru
2014-06-08, 08:26 AM
this class requires too many different ability scores. you need wisdom, charisma, dexterity, and constitution...
That means that very few people will ever play the class.
I would suggest folding the wisdom and charisma together.

The weapon abilities are not balanced to each other. The giant longsword is the best one, and none of the other ones can compete in anyway.

Uncanny Dodge is not worth a level's ability by itself.

Thank you for actually responding to this thread, because this incomplete class may seem like a mess currently. It's come to my attention I should fix all the dead levels, including Uncanny Dodge. Also, any ideas on how I should go about balancing the Singer's Sword issue? Should I weaken that or Strengthen the others? Maybe possibly make it so the Singer's Sword becomes stronger at later levels?

EDIT: I've made some improvements with the wording of The Power Of Kings. I've also made Wisdom In War not able to apply to spells and I added some descriptions of class abilities. It's still probably not considered close to done yet.