PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Class Monster Slayer (3.5)(peach)

gooddragon1
2014-06-13, 06:22 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxx

artimus261
2017-04-19, 09:12 AM
This looks pretty cool actually! Sadly I was workin on a class that looks similar to it when I stumbled across this! I wanna be mad but this looks pretty amazing, love the perks you have there, giving them advantages against this or that as they see fit. I might hate myself for saying this because I'm using it in my class but you should check out the Dark Knowledge trait for the archivist in heroes of horror, might suit this class as well :) int based monster hunter go! I'd also suggest throwing them track like the ranger, they won't be much good if they can't find the damned things and it's never a feat that throws a class out of balance

artimus261
2017-04-19, 09:16 AM
One thing I might say is you could split up the saving throw bonus one into three separate ones and throw in an additional benefit along with it

For instance the Reflex saving throw perk could give a +5ft landspeed bonus along with a +1 Ref, in this way if they wanted to they could get up to a +10 Ref while still getting a +50ft landspeed bonus, stuff like that, but then again the way you have it set you could splash in like 2 perks and get a +2 on all saving throws which is pretty nice...