PDA

View Full Version : TPAY/TPBY Trap the Person Below You

Drakeburn
2014-06-26, 12:32 PM
In the mood to put up another game. Fairly simple.

You simply have come up with a trap for TPBM, while coming up with a way to escape/avoid TPAM's trap.

Poster 1

I trick TPBM to fall into a hidden pit trap.

Poster 2

I dig my way out of the pit.

I drop a cage on top of TPBM

Poster 3

I cut my way out with a blowtorch.

I froze TPBM in a block of ice.

And don't forget about the three - post - rule!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lock away TPBM in a dragon - guarded tower.

Zaydos
2014-06-26, 01:27 PM
I decide that I really shouldn't be guarding the tower to keep myself in and wander off :smallbiggrin:

I trap the person below me in a honey comb made by giant bees.

Freeney
2014-06-29, 11:43 AM
I reach into into my utility belt and retrieve my bat-honey-solvant, freeing myself. I trap TPBM under in a giant hamster cage, carded by the eponymous giant hamster

Dudeons
2014-06-29, 02:14 PM
I smear yogurt chip powder on the bars so that the hamster eats the bars and frees me.

I punt TPBM into a bottomless pit.

Frog Dragon
2014-06-30, 07:17 AM
Given that the only possible way to have a pit with no bottom is to have a pit that simply goes all the way through the planet, I fall back out on the other side.

I summon a giant eagle to carry TPBM off.

Zaydos
2014-06-30, 11:56 AM
I remind the eagle about how it owes me its life after that one time with the giant eye monster and the cursed artifact and things, and that obviously you are its true enemy trying to force it to attack me.

I place TPBM's soul into a contraption one part phylactery one part iron maiden.

Drakeburn
2014-06-30, 09:30 PM
Thank goodness my soul escaped through a leak in the contraption. :smalltongue:

I frame TPBM for a terrible crime and get him (or her) locked up in a maximum security detention center for a lifetime.

ORione
2014-06-30, 09:50 PM
I tell the courts that a witch cast a spell that forced me to commit the crime.

I tell them that TPBM is the witch. Now the courts are going to try to drown TPBM. If they survive that, then the courts will burn them at the stake.

smuchmuch
2014-07-01, 12:46 PM
I turn them all into frogs for my evening stew before the trial even beggins. You're next.

I turn TPBM into a newt as well and lock them in a terrarium.

backwaterj
2014-07-14, 09:01 PM
I get better. (sorry, had to!) :smallbiggrin:

I bury TPBM up to the neck in the sand as the tide's coming in.

TBFProgrammer
2014-07-14, 11:13 PM
I get the lifeguards to dig me back out the next morning and whisper a silent thanks for having been buried high up on the beach during a neap tide.

I dig a hole under TPBM's welcome mat and balance an oversized hamster ball below it. When TPBM steps on the mat, they fall into the ball, which falls deeper into the hole and snaps closed.

2014-07-15, 09:37 PM
I use the window.

I nail TPBM into his bed.

lolthfollower
2014-07-17, 11:45 PM
I call a friend to get me out

TPBM falls into a pit full of rusty spikes

backwaterj
2014-07-18, 09:35 PM
I dust myself off, leave a polite reminder that the spikes would be more effective if not lying on their sides, and climb out.

I build a nine hundred foot tall trebuchet to launch TPBM into a low orbit.

Chunklets
2014-07-18, 09:56 PM
I smuggle along a copy of "How to Hold Your Breath for a Very Very Very Very Long Time" with me to read on the way up!

I snag a passing satellite and drop it on TPBM's head.

TBFProgrammer
2014-07-18, 11:00 PM
I walk for about a mile while the satellite is de-orbiting from LEO.

I lure a rhinoceros into TPBM's closest.

Haruki-kun
2014-07-18, 11:33 PM
Guess I'll be wearing these clothes again tomorrow. :smalltongue:

I put TPBM into a frictionless vacuum.

backwaterj
2014-07-20, 02:27 PM
I signal my friend to unplug the vacuum and get me out, along with the cat hair, pocket lint, and $1.25 in pennies and nickels the vacuum's picked up from the frictionless carpet.

I sell TPBM to a gypsy caravan for arcade money.

Zaydos
2014-07-20, 03:15 PM
I trick the unicorn into freeing me when she escapes the caravan and then I eat the gypsy, think you will bind a mighty dragon, witch? Think again!

I shrink TPBM down to the size of an ant and put them in my (fire) ant farm.

Drakeburn
2014-07-20, 05:20 PM
Then I shall simply fight fire with fire! :smalltongue:

I manage to trap TPBM inside a crystal ball.

ORione
2014-07-20, 05:54 PM
I roll off a ledge. It smarts when I hit the ground, but the ball is shattered and I am free.

TPBM is trapped in a class room until he gets %100 on the following quiz:

1. The next sentence is true. ( )T ( )F
2. The previous sentence is false. ( )T ( )F

Chunklets
2014-07-20, 07:22 PM
I steal the teacher's flask of "medicine" from the bottom desk drawer and refuse to return it until I am given my freedom (and a perfect grade on the exam)!

10 INPUT TPBM
20 TPBM=DOOMED
30 PRINT "YOU ARE DOOMED TO LANGUISH HERE FOREVER"
40 if TPBM=DOOMED THEN GOTO 30

backwaterj
2014-07-20, 07:56 PM
CONTROL-OPEN APPLE-ESCAPE! I gloat in my victory for the 10 minutes it takes my Apple IIe to reboot.

I enroll TPBM in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos . . . in the most literal sense.

Drakeburn
2014-07-20, 08:27 PM
Thankfully, I brought enough delayed fireballs for every-hippo! :smalltongue:

TPBM is stranded in the center of the largest minefield ever!

2014-07-20, 08:48 PM
Well, thanks! I'll try to find a lot of gold in this field of mines!

I trap TPBM in an obscure cult TV show.

Chunklets
2014-07-20, 11:04 PM
Huh. Turns out there are some things I CAN do on television (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Can't_Do_That_on_Television), such as disguising myself as a scriptwriter and rewriting things to allow myself to escape!

I reprogram TPBM's GPS so that he/she is directed to turn left at every intersection he/she comes to.

backwaterj
2014-07-20, 11:38 PM
I drive through the Utah salt flats until the GPS battery goes dead.

I restrain TPBM in a steel chair with his/her eyelids propped open a la Clockwork Orange and force him/her to watch nonstop 24/7 Justin Beiber concert footage.

Mercenary Pen
2014-07-21, 05:22 AM
I rust the steel of the chair with my sweat to ecape (you didn't say the chair was stainless steel)

I drop you into a pitfall filled with glue (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Adhesion_Trap_Hole) (sorry, couldn't resist using traps in card form)

Zaydos
2014-07-21, 09:29 AM
I whip out my handy dandy 7 Tools of the Bandit and dismantle your trap.

I seal TPBM in the phantom zone with this phantom zone projector I stole from Kal-El.

TBFProgrammer
2014-07-21, 12:09 PM
Superman has a habit of releasing those whose sentence has expired, and he's super fast, so my stay isn't even long enough to get some blackmail material on Zaydos. :smallsigh:

I give TPBM a one-way portkey to Azkaban.

Elemental
2014-07-21, 05:27 PM
Well, I am a nightmare... It's not too hard to escape an island. In any case, I am appalled at the treatment of the prisoners there. And I'm the embodiment of fear! I'm going straight to the press with this. I'm shutting your operation down Mr. Programmer!

I pull The Person Below Me into the Abyss and force them to have afternoon tea with me, forever!

2014-07-21, 07:30 PM
I be a bad guest so you kick me out.

I trap TPBM in an endless runner.

backwaterj
2014-07-22, 05:28 AM
Thanks, I needed the exercise! After an invigorating workout, I run off-screen.

I feed TPBM to the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal.

Mercenary Pen
2014-07-22, 03:51 PM
I hold a large mirror in front of me in the hopes that the ravenous bug-blatter beast of Traal will mostly devour itself.

I lock you in a chamber with the bizarre offspring of GLaDOS and an AT-AT walker (with additional weapons)

Drakeburn
2014-07-22, 04:58 PM
I knew this Portal Gun and lightsaber would come in handy someday! :smalltongue:

TPBM is caught in the most diabolical trap ever!

Orm-Embar
2014-07-22, 05:04 PM
I extricate myself while the villain monologue is ongoing.

Meanwhile, at the library, TPBM happens to walk under a falling bookcase!

backwaterj
2014-07-22, 08:49 PM
I cast an alarmed look up to the second floor of the library where the bookcase fell. Fortunately no one was hurt. "Shhh"ing abounds.

I secretly replace the coffee in the fine restaurant TPBM is dining in with flaming thermite.

TBFProgrammer
2014-07-22, 10:48 PM
I'm lucky I don't drink coffee. The restaurant was all out and it was causing a bit of stir. I think one of the chefs must have cut themselves pretty bad, based on all the ambulances that came. As such, the poor quality of the food and wait-service was probably just an enigma, but I have to give a 2 out of 5.

I trap TPBM between a downed but still live power cord and the thin ice of a barely frozen lake in late fall.

Dudeons
2014-07-23, 12:01 PM
You didn't account for the fact that I'm so socially awkward that I don't break the ice, meaning I have to account for a quick electric shock and then I'm out.

TPBM is glomped by a herd of immortal, indestructable bronies, sealing them away forever.

5a Violista
2014-07-23, 05:30 PM
Luckily, I can still move around while glomped. After a while, I'm sure it will be a little awkward for them, but that's their loss, isn't it?

You come to a major decision point in your life and are trapped between a rock and a hard place.

backwaterj
2014-07-23, 11:44 PM
I shave my head and move to Tibet. Not becoming a monk or anything, I just want a change of scenery and my hair's getting sweaty.

I duct tape TPBM to Big Ben's minute hand.

Havelocke
2014-07-24, 12:05 PM
I wait for the outrageous tow truck to break free of his bonds and escape, in his exuberance he manages to cut my binds with his tow hook. "look kids, big ben, parliment!" I say as I land lightly on my feet.

I fling the next person into the plot of a sparkly vampire movie.

TBFProgrammer
2014-07-24, 02:42 PM
I quickly walk off the plot of land on which they are filming.

TPBM probably hasn't figured out that I trapped them in a dream version of reality quite yet.

Haruki-kun
2014-07-25, 08:46 PM
I stay trapped for what feels like a lifetime. Till I wake up. Didn't take much work. :smalltongue:

I trap TPBM in Schrodinger's box. Maybe.

ORione
2014-07-25, 09:09 PM
I am an observer, so I collapse the wavefunction. Turns out I'm not in the box. Yay!

I shrink TPBM, put them in a Pringles container, close the lid, and put a heavy brink on top of the lid.

backwaterj
2014-07-25, 09:29 PM
I saw this thing on Mythbusters where you can blow the can apart with hydrogen without damaging the chips. So, since to hold me it must be a Pringles Can of Holding Type III, I use the hydrogen cylinder I always keep on my person to blow that baby Hindenberg style!

I launch a thermonuclear assault on TPBM's home.

Daws2727
2014-07-26, 01:03 AM
I was at work

I force TPBM to play risk. That should trap him/her for a few days...

Drakeburn
2014-07-26, 09:38 AM
I accidentally spilled my drink over the game, so I guess that means game over!

TPBM is tied up really tightly on a railroad track. With a train that's coming this way.

TBFProgrammer
2014-07-26, 01:15 PM
Luckily I'm just tied up on the track, as opposed to being tied to the track. I roll off.

TPBM has been trapped on an inter-planetary vessel sporting a solar sail and set on a trajectory that will take them and Haruki-Kun (who was trapped in a dream just long enough for this plan to work :smalltongue:) out of the solar system.

backwaterj
2014-07-26, 04:41 PM
Good riddance, I was getting tired of these nine stuffy planets and their far-too-hot star anyway. And Haruki-Kun will probably be good company when he/she wakes up.

I stick TPBM on the world's smallest and slowest elevator to the center of the earth. With twelve mimes.

Zaydos
2014-07-26, 07:20 PM
Thankfully as I am too large to fit in ordinary sized elevators, oh the woes of being an undead dragon, I simply break the elevator with my girth and fall to the center of the Earth. After reforming, as liches are wont to do I turn the center of the Earth into my new lair and start invading service cities with my new giant ant servants.

TPBM is captured by my giant ants and forced to work in the fungus mines until they die, watched over constantly by mushroom-men, mold-men, mold-dogs, giant ants, and a single very bratty 4 year old child who wants their constant attention and will cry, claw, and bite at them until they have said attention.

Elemental
2014-07-26, 08:55 PM
I send the child to the dimension of over-attentive caregivers. Fungi doesn't do so well when heated, and I'm all fiery, so I advance on the animate mold creatures to force them to withdraw lest they be destroyed.
As for the giant ants? Those ones will be tricky. Only an epic chase scene through the labyrinthine depths of the fungus mine will suffice. Needless to say, I eventually make it to the surface.

I surround the person below with a ring of fire that burns as hot as the surface of the Sun.

2014-07-26, 09:16 PM
I jump over it. Next time, use rings that go up higher than 2 centimeters.

I hand over TPBM to the Formians for enslavement.

backwaterj
2014-07-26, 11:16 PM
Due to exploiting a loophole in Formian Main Processing Form Alpha-Seven: Transfer of Ownership for Slaves, Vassals, and Indentured Servants, I force the Formians to become my slaves. At least until they find a good lawyer.

I imbed TPBM fifty feet down in a lake of tapioca pudding.

Daws2727
2014-07-27, 02:41 AM
I eat my way up and out.

I put TPBM on a airplane flying over North Korea.

TBFProgrammer
2014-07-27, 09:10 PM
I get a lot of practice in hacking missiles, AA turrets and enemy aircraft.

I trap TPBM in the twilight zone by hacking every piece of computational hardware they try to use and preventing it from powering on.

Elemental
2014-07-28, 12:34 AM
So... The Twilight Zone is basically real life, except my computer finally died? Looks like I'm catching up on my reading until I find my way back.

I trap the Person Below in a locked room with an eldritch horror. A hungry eldritch horror.

Havelocke
2014-07-28, 10:10 AM
I feed the Eldritch horror some cookies and a glass of warm milk, it falls asleep.

I trap the person below me in a swimming pool full of honey with a family of grizzly bears approaching!

King Of Midgard
2014-07-28, 04:09 PM
I wrestle the grizzly bears.... TO THE DEATH!

I trap TPBM in my loincloth of holding, which I proceed to encase in a perfect sphere of solid uranium 100 feet in diameter in the core of the planet, and proceed to build a giant dungeon surrounding the sphere, occupied by ten thousand zombified Tarrasques from ten thousand alternate dimensions, led by Orcus himself. On the subject of the sphere, it is placed upon a weight sensitive plate so that if it ever is removed, the molten core of the planet shall proceed to enter through grates in the walls, ceiling, and floor of the room it is trapped in, and it is enchanted so as to never undergo radioactive decay.

2014-07-28, 06:21 PM
I use my magic scroll of teleportation to go back to earth.

I trap TPBM in the far realm.

Zaydos
2014-07-28, 06:30 PM
I sigh, and have my seemingly human half-bred child steal the Necronomicon and perform the ritual to release me again; unlike some people my half-breeds can actually handle dogs, it's the acidic peanut butter breath weapon.

Unfortunately Yog got jealous at my escape so I have to give TPBM to him to sate his loneliness, so that's what I do. TPBM I hope you enjoy tea and story-time with Yog-Sothoth, he has a lot of stories to tell and really never did learn how to have an actual conversation instead of just performing a monologue.

Havelocke
2014-07-28, 07:37 PM
I find some perfectly willing crunchy cultists to sacrifice to large gribbly beast then run away!

I send the person below me to a keg party of victorious Dwarves....and they just ran out of ale....you have the last mug full of the foamy alcoholic beverage.

backwaterj
2014-07-28, 08:14 PM
I perform that most dwarven of moves, the chug-and-gloat. "Och, ye lads'll never taste a better bitter than tha'!"

Enjoying the pleasant buzz, I carefully box up TPBM and overnight him/her to the nearest beholder's lair.

Dudeons
2014-07-31, 02:15 PM
I reveal my human form to the beholders, and they proceed to blast each others' eyes out.

Thor hands his hammer over TPBM, but he lets go too early and the hammer pins TPBM to the ground by their chest.

2014-07-31, 08:19 PM
I push my body out from under the hammer until I'm free!

I put TPBM in a cardboard box. I put the cardboard box in the middle of the ocean.

Hexenarethi
2014-07-31, 10:30 PM
The cardboard box falls apart in the saltwater as I swim my way to a nearby fishing boat.

I trap the person below me in a warp core that is surrounded by nuclear warheads that will blow up the instant a ripple from the ocean touches it. Then I fling it into the eye wall of a hurricane in the middle of the Atlantic.

What??? I didn't see anything against this in the rules!!! Try getting out, TPBM!!!!

Zaydos
2014-07-31, 11:27 PM
I use my Knowledge (Architecture and Engineering) skill combined with Craft (Federation Technology) to identify how to change the warp core into a warp drive and use it to travel away at warp speed, returning only with a full fleet built initially from rocks (I made replicators from them and one thing snowballed into another). Why does an evil dragon have Federation training you ask? It involves illithid savants and shady deals I'd rather not speak of.

I trap the person below me in a coma in which they are held within a solipsistic paradise made to cater to their every desire so they have no wish to escape because they are already in a paradise built just for them.

Hexenarethi
2014-07-31, 11:33 PM
I accidentally slip and get knocked out, waking me up.

I turn TPBM into a maggot via baleful polymorph, then drop them into a lava pit. Then I seal up the volcano, leaving them to be incinerated.

Btw, baleful polymorph is permanent. No spells can save it.

backwaterj
2014-08-02, 10:34 PM
I land on a ledge, metamorphose, and fly away.

I then bite TPBM, infecting him/her with Typhoid Fever, which I've totally had since that wild night in Tijuana...

2014-08-03, 02:06 AM
I find a cleric to cast remove disease on me.

I cast disintegrate on TPBM and put his still-living ashes in an urn.

TBFProgrammer
2014-08-03, 03:21 PM
The Urn of Osiris (https://aquerra.wikispaces.com/Magical+Item+-+Urn+of+Osiris) is not terribly difficult to escape.

TPBM, however, has now been entombed in a sarcophagus buried in the valley of the dead.

Chunklets
2014-08-03, 03:49 PM
I bribe a friendly scarab beetle to carry a message with my exact location to a certain Mr. Howard Carter, care of the Egyptian Department of Antiquities.

* Polymorphs TPBM into common domestic cat *
* Gets laser pointer with magical everlasting batteries *

Mwah-ha! You are my thrall for all eternity!

backwaterj
2014-08-03, 09:39 PM
After about 30 seconds of entertainment, I tire of the uncatchable red dot and jump on the sofa to investigate something far more interesting out the window. After peeing on TPAM's good sofa and musing for a few moments about how much better this is than being a fly, I jump out the window.

I lock TPBM in heavy irons and suspend him/her via electromagnetic force in the exact center of a 500' sphere, which has been voided of all air.

Dudeons
2014-08-03, 11:43 PM
In my efforts to escape, my legs flail so much that I roll my cutie mark like an actual die, and get a natural 20. This means I get out of the chains in a time that would make Houdini look like he should have stuck to card tricks. After that, I just fall down (Earth Ponies are a sturdy type, you see) and jump out the emergency exit.

TPBM is turned into jelly, spread on a piece of bread with some peanut butter to make a sandwich, and is stuffed in a lunch box that some kid loses at school before he eats it.