PDA

View Full Version : "The prisoner cant do anything to me that I dont order her to"

Stormthorn
2007-02-26, 09:49 AM
Is it just Me, or does "The prisoner cant do anything to me that I dont order her to" imply that Wanda will indeed order the prisoner to do one or more things to her?

chionophile
2007-02-26, 10:03 AM
I took that as meaning that Mung just needs to watch for people trying to get into the room, not getting out. Wanda doesn't want to be disturbed, but there's no chance of Jill escaping.

EntilZha
2007-02-26, 10:04 AM
If so, I hope it's naughty things Wanda orders Jillian to do. :smallbiggrin:

Strengfellow
2007-02-26, 10:58 AM
AH i'm finally home perving with my peers over a comic and debating the sub/dom tendencies of said comics characters.

I love you guys, you make me seem well adjusted.

agentx42
2007-02-26, 12:04 PM
What's the point of having a dungeon if you can't fulfill some kinkoid fantasies? That's why I'm building mine... I mean, SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!

Tokiko Mima
2007-02-26, 01:27 PM
It's possible it's as simple as Wanda gaining a degree of mental control over any specific prisoner as part of the imprisoning process. If I had access to magic powerful enough to revive the dead, one of the applications I would look into is keeping dangerous prisoners docile and controlled in some fashion. It makes sense, and saves on iron bars.

Belphegor
2007-02-26, 02:43 PM
Or she has some sort of femdom arrangment with Jill. Explains whz she gets captured so much...

Lex Sandar
2007-02-26, 02:47 PM
Or she has previously put some spell on Jillian that makes her both more likely to put herself into situations that make her a prisoner, and unable to act against her imprisoner... I know I would be more than happy to do so with a high ranking enemy officer...release with programming to return to me and tell me any new plans... Though of course kinky sex is acceptable to. :p

TheAnimal
2007-02-26, 02:53 PM
Though of course kinky sex is acceptable to. :p
Oh, yes. Yes it is.

Don't mention it.
No, I mean do not mention it. To anyone. Ever.

Stormthorn
2007-02-26, 06:10 PM
Though of course kinky sex is acceptable to. :p

Yea, i was thinking somewhere along those lines when she implied that she would be ordering Jill to 'do things to her'.

dragongirl13
2007-02-26, 06:34 PM
I hold to the belief that Jillian is a double agent working for Wanda and gets herself captured because then she can report to Wanda without anyone being suspicious. During the battle for Gobwin Knob, she turns on Ansom and brings down ALL of the doombats.

That's my hope, at least.

Stormthorn
2007-02-26, 07:01 PM
And see i was all hoping for some hot girl-on-girl action. Although, truthfully, in that small non-dirty part of my mind I acknowlaged the possibility of them being in cahoots somehow.

Warpfire
2007-02-26, 07:08 PM
It could always be both.

Strengfellow
2007-02-26, 07:24 PM
So would that be in kinkhoots then?

Zienth
2007-02-26, 07:46 PM

I think you meant "kinkyboots".

Zienth

SteveMB
2007-03-01, 12:14 PM

I think you meant "kinkyboots".

Ironically, Wanda's footwear seems to be the least kinky portion of her ensemble.

Strengfellow
2007-03-01, 01:30 PM
Kinkyness + being in cahoots = kinkyhoots

Dr._Weird
2007-03-01, 02:47 PM
And see i was all hoping for some hot girl-on-girl action. Although, truthfully, in that small non-dirty part of my mind I acknowlaged the possibility of them being in cahoots somehow.

The what part? :smallconfused:

Silverlocke980
2007-03-01, 03:29 PM
I like the idea of Jillian as spy- makes sense, considering Ansom is stating, " again" when talking about her being captured.

Intriguing idea!

Dragor
2007-03-01, 03:53 PM
Oh, yes, my mind is reasonably clean in comparison to you guys. :smallbiggrin:

And, I hope that there is no kinky sex. That will be kind of demeaning for the comic.

And I just got the joke in strip 18, which I missed.

"Guards! Attention!"
"Parts of me were standing attention. Now all of me is."

*Shudders* Please tell me I interpreted that right. (He's, eh, getting turned on by Wanda.)

Azrael
2007-03-01, 04:07 PM
*Shudders* Please tell me I interpreted that right.

You did.

But considering the very strict PG-13 line that the host wishes to maintain, I seriously doubt that there will be any overly kinky sex any time in the near future.

SteveMB
2007-03-01, 04:14 PM
But considering the very strict PG-13 line that the host wishes to maintain, I seriously doubt that there will be any overly kinky sex any time in the near future.
If Wanda is actually in cahoots with Jillian, it works as a defense in depth. On the surface, it looks like she's fulfilling her duties of torturing and interrogating the prisoner. If somebody thinks that she has a hidden agenda, the obvious inference is... well, the obvious.

Rocheforte
2007-03-01, 09:55 PM
At any rate, I am certain that if one or the other is a spy, it's Jillian. If Wanda was working against Stanley, the whole summoning spell made no sense. All she had to do was follow orders and promote the best-looking idiot in Gobwin Knob to Warlord, and wait for the city to fall.

Dragor
2007-03-02, 03:19 PM
You did.

Or, at least, we don't know if sex takes a different dynamic in the world of Erf- maybe something like a tea party :smalltongue:

Om
2007-03-02, 04:39 PM
But considering the very strict PG-13 line that the host wishes to maintain, I seriously doubt that there will be any overly kinky sex any time in the near future.That's what fan fiction is for :smallwink:

kialos
2007-03-02, 04:56 PM
Umm... Hawt.... lol I could be deftly implied without any overt sexual content...

Strengfellow
2007-03-02, 07:05 PM
Or, at least, we don't know if sex takes a different dynamic in the world of Erf- maybe something like a tea party :smalltongue:

Very true think of Roger Rabbit with the infamous "pattycake" scene

TinSoldier
2007-03-02, 09:37 PM
Very true think of Roger Rabbit with the infamous "pattycake" sceneThat's what I was just thinking of.

Especially since Wanda isn't bad, she's just drawn that way :smalltongue: !

J_Muller
2007-03-03, 07:13 PM
Explains whz she gets captured so much...

Sort of like Wonder Woman?

The honest illusionist
2007-03-04, 10:12 AM
You said Wonder Woman because of Wanda's magical golden lasso/whip didn't you?

Oh, there's another comic book reference.

Never mind, it's a scroll. Not a whip.

J_Muller
2007-03-04, 02:06 PM
No, I said Wonder Woman because it used to be that in every Wonder Woman comic book, she got captured and tied up in bondage-like positions. One of Wonder Woman's "super abilities" is that if a man ties her up, she cannot escape. I think one of the people that did Wonder Woman comics actually admitted that he put bondage-like stuff in there on purpose.

Strengfellow
2007-03-05, 05:51 PM
AH i'm finally home perving with my peers over a comic and debating the sub/dom tendencies of said comics characters.

Damn that was prophetic. :smalleek:

And now I forsee this thread becoming somthing of a discusion on comparative insidence of bondage in comics.

ideasmith
2008-05-09, 12:34 AM
No, I said Wonder Woman because it used to be that in every Wonder Woman comic book, she got captured and tied up in bondage-like positions. One of Wonder Woman's "super abilities" is that if a man ties her up, she cannot escape. I think one of the people that did Wonder Woman comics actually admitted that he put bondage-like stuff in there on purpose.

That particular "ability" got ret-conned out of existence quite some time ago.

Banjooie
2008-05-09, 01:07 AM
I'd complain about the necro, but it's intriguing to see how /right/ people were.