PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf VI; The Paladins strike back (Started, honest)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-18, 07:26 PM
Ms Elaneous hears Trog's comments and assesses his body language. O_o... "Um... ah..." Then promptly backs up into Thes who is currently menacing. "Eep! Ah... safety in numbers and all that, right? Aheh..." Nervously scampers into an empty corner to watch the rest of the pointing from. Particularly Thes and Trog.

Bookman
2007-03-18, 09:54 PM
I've made my case as have others Booky points at Alarra

Ink
2007-03-18, 10:48 PM
"Hm, fine. That one is second on my suspicion list anyway."

* Ink points at Alarra

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-18, 10:58 PM
the feathered wolf speaks up. I can't see the small wolf being guilty. I've been watching you all with your pointing and your excuses, and i'd like to see castaras torn to shreds. something's not right about all this, and i've gotten suspicious of her. more than most posters here.

Indurain
2007-03-18, 11:25 PM
Indywolf looks around.

"Wow, all three of these women smell suspicious to me. For the first time I find my mind really racing. This is a tough decision. Perhaps I should let fate decide their fate."

1-Castaras
2-Alarra
3-Thes

[roll0]

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-19, 02:49 AM
*point at Alarra to avoid autolynch*

Joosbawx
2007-03-19, 10:25 AM
"While I am loathe to lower my finger, and even more-so to point it toward one such as Alarra, I feel that I am not as certain as I was before about Jontom's guilt. However, not so much as to change my vote...yet. If Alarra is lynched and is found to be innocent, I urge you all to take a strong look at those that have been pointing to Jontom. Perhaps they ar trying to excise a strong willed person among us...or that, at least, is what I fear. However, I've chosen, and I prefer not to waffle, so I remain pointing to Jontom."

Selrahc
2007-03-19, 10:36 AM
"While I am loathe to lower my finger, and even more-so to point it toward one such as Alarra, I feel that I am not as certain as I was before about Jontom's guilt. However, not so much as to change my vote...yet. If Alarra is lynched and is found to be innocent, I urge you all to take a strong look at those that have been pointing to Jontom. Perhaps they ar trying to excise a strong willed person among us...or that, at least, is what I fear. However, I've chosen, and I prefer not to waffle, so I remain pointing to Jontom."

Jontom is dead, and was a wolf.

Supagoof
2007-03-19, 10:39 AM

((DIE JONTOM! AND THIS TIME YOU STAY DEAD! :smalltongue:

edit:v Don't apologize Joosbawx, I'm amused!))

Joosbawx
2007-03-19, 10:48 AM
((Errrrr...where have I been. Doh. You get busy for ONE weekend...sorry all.))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-20, 06:03 AM
*As you get to the end of the night you set upon Alarra. She is quiet as a few of the larger wolves move to her. They hear words as Alarra seems to be talking to the sky*

She's....she's... praying.

*One wolf close by swipes at alarra's neck and it snapped back*

Till the next life.

*You wonder what that wolf was doing giving her a clean death, but the wolf has gone into the pack before you can ask questions. You don't ponder this as you go up to the wolf like figure of Alarra and strike at her chest. She is unfortunately dead already and dosen't struggle, but as your paw breaks her ribs (spare ribs anyone?) you pull her heart out. It is clean and pure. One of the other wolves found a trinket on her neck and is holding it up to pack*

What is this?

*As the necklace is removed the wolf body of Alarra is transformed back into the beautiful lady she once was, the very image of one noble and pure, her, her body an example of an mockery of beauty and justice.

Well, it would have been if you thought like that, you just saw a good meal. *

+++Day Breaks, as you go to sleep feeling invigorated due to 1/7th of the moon breaking free of it's bond+++

Selrahc
2007-03-20, 07:44 AM
Hah! I was right all along. Yay.

Ink
2007-03-20, 08:00 AM
"Woohoo! Chalk one up to the wolf pack!"

Ink bounces off to his den.

Tormsskull
2007-03-20, 08:33 AM
((I can't say I'm all that surprised. Ok, that means that logically...(rambling here))

There is nothing to see here.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-20, 08:37 AM
(Booya! We found one on the list of Frig killers. I wager we'll find more. I'll post some more suspicions later, but for now I'm gonna relax and enjoy my WW classic II victory some more.)

2007-03-20, 08:42 AM
(Booya! We found one on the list of Frig killers. I wager we'll find more. I'll post some more suspicions later, but for now I'm gonna relax and enjoy my WW classic II victory some more.)

^ He's flaming Alarra! Delete his post!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-20, 09:27 AM
(content removed for beign the wrong part of the day. I just got excited. My theories don't normally pan out. )

Ink
2007-03-20, 09:52 AM
"Fellas, fellas, I know you're all bloodthirsty and eager to rip and tear something to shreds, but it's daytime now, when all good wolves should be seeking shelter from the repulsive light... unless of course you're PALADINS!"
=.=

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-20, 10:07 AM
(fixed. Sigh....too many games goign on. *tony curls up and sobs a little for his poor brain* )

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-20, 10:21 AM
Ms E curls up in her corner with a slightly satisfied smile and wags her newfound tail, thanks to the strengthening power of the moon, for a few moments until she falls asleep, although a bit nervously.

Alarra
2007-03-20, 11:06 AM
A shining visage appears on the plain and demands the attention of the wolves,

"You may have found one, but you'll never find us all. THE LIGHT WILL PREVAIL!"

before dissolving back into the darkness.

Graklok
2007-03-20, 12:04 PM
Graklok comes floating by....

Pay no atensh...Pay no addens....Pay no attench.....Pay no mind to goddess behind da curtain.

Then follows Alarra, Chicken Dance still playing.

Jontom Xire
2007-03-20, 12:10 PM
Didn't I say I got pointed at with no evidence whatsoever! It appears I even get pointed at when I am dead and a proven wolf!

B-Man
2007-03-20, 12:14 PM
(( :smalleek: Holy crap! I was right! BOO-YAH!! ))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-03-20, 02:01 PM
Arrrooooow! <pant> <pant> Grrrrrhhhh.

Raldor gnaws on the Paladins left arm.

Save some of the organs, I bet we can make a great pudding out of them!

(( All right! We got one. I'll have to start looking at the previous voting patterns and see what turns up. ))

Thes Hunter
2007-03-20, 04:02 PM
Thes too busy snarling at Trog doesn't notice Alarra's death until after she has become pudding for the rest of the pack.

"Finally one of those blasted holy people are gone from our ilk."

She slinks off in the dawning light somewhere so that she can keep an eye both on Trog and Ms. E.

Krystal_Tiger
2007-03-20, 04:40 PM
Ilaissa goes to sleep in a nearby cave.

((*sigh* I wake up, and put my character to to sleep, and before going to sleep, I place my vote with my character...stupid timezone thingys...:smallfrown: ))

2007-03-21, 06:26 AM
Wake up.

*You grunt, it's not even night yet. You mutter something about just
five more mins*

<<POW>>

(our sound effect studio ran out of funding)

*Your head is smashed into the floor of your abode and your blood fills your mouth. You turn with a snarl, the power from 1/7th of the moon being revealed still running through your veins you go to attack the rude awakener. Your hand is blocked. You strike again with your left and it is knocked aside. You turn to see Trog standing above you. *

Finished yet?

*In his eyes you see not the eyes of a wolf, but that of a cruel leader who gets things done, you slink back in his gaze and he releases the arm he had in his iron grip as you look at the one on the left their is blood trickling from your hand.*

Follow.

*With that and a snarl Trog, standing almost completely transformed, how he does this is unbeknown to you. But you dare not argue with his rank. His station has been quoted to be the duke of the lands of the dark marshes, dual ruled by the Queen Castaras*

What, are we to do?

*Trog stops and starts to turn*

my alpha, and omega.

*You add quickly looking down, as you remember Castaras.*

You will see.

*You slink along with Trog and you soon reach the pack Castaras is standing above knocking some sense into Lupin, one of those wolves who stay in the back. You notice a few of your packmates also have reminders from their run in with the tyrants.*

Look, here. We need to get the paladins before they strike. As it is there is a simple way for us to find the paladins, we have here a child.

*Trogs pulls a small child from a nearby wolf and lifts it up. The child has blond hair, and a family crest identified as Lord Braveheart's. This must be his youngest child. Trog gives a cruel smile as he tosses the child in the air and bats him down to the earth before putting his paw on the blooding child*

What paladin can resist this?

*Castaras eyes you all and stares at you, her eyes piercing your black soul. She speaks loudly to the crowd*

There is no way they can do this without coming forward.

There is always divine intervention.

*Cas's head snaps at this sound and then her eyes bulge as a ethereal sword of blue light slices into her, her life force drains as behind her stands Alarra, donned in a robe of pure white, angel wings spread to both sides, blue blade shining, golden hair falling down, her face set like stone in a noble feeling. She looks distinctively otherworldly, coupled with the fact she is meant to be dead you gather she must have been sent by the holy gods.*

Askanrkantium!

*Trog growls and plunges his hand into the young boy, he gives a cry, probably something pathetic like "for the greater good" or, "tell my mum I love her". As the young boys blood falls, and coupled with Trog's words, something only taught in the cult of the blue moon, darkness surrounds Trog, and the vision of Graklok fills your sight once again. You do some calculations, and yup he should be dead to, thus you guess Trog got the Dark Gods to lend him to you once more.

Very accommodating.

Graklok holds a scythe of pure crackling darkness and he swings at Alarra, who in returns parries and strikes an upper cut. Graklok blocks with the handle of the scythe and so the blows where struck. Each series of returns though Alarra is slowly being pushed back.*

To me o cult of the Blue Moon!

*The elite start to file out to Trog. Alarra's face stays as stone, while Grakloks is fixed in a lopsided grin. She gives a mighty buffet of her wings and throws her sword. Graklok is pushed down just as the blade steaks though the sky and hits Trog in the back. As this occurs Trog's eyes blacken and the sword disappears. Graklok stands up and takes a scythe to Alarra. As she is torn in two, you see the slightest smile on her lips as light engulfs her.

You cover your eyes.

Sometime later the light is gone, night has replaced it, and only the dead tyrants and the dead young lad show any sign of last night activities. *

~~Night falls.~~
Castaras and Trog the tyrants and part time member of the blue moon cult where smited

Trog
2007-03-21, 08:22 AM
*The Ghost of Trog floats by on his way to the afterlife. He lights an etheral cigarette*

Well my pack so much for the royal bloodline. And here Trog was looking to pass that on all this time. Well... okay... and to get his rocks off too. But still!

*he begins to fade*

Ladies, look Trog up in the afterlife. Trog does one heck of a beast with two backs. :smallwink:

*begins to float upward then abruptly stops. Looks around confused and then looks down.*

Oh yeah. Trog forgot.

*floats down instead humming Metallica's Of Wolf & Man under his breath as he sinks into the earth.*

((nice death scene death! :smallbiggrin: ))

Ink
2007-03-21, 08:32 AM
Ink howls balefully at the moon.

"Awoooooo..."

His prime suspect dead, he wanders aimlessly through the pack, casting paranoid glances at each wolf and listening for any hint of a good theory.

Bookman
2007-03-21, 10:02 AM
At least we got Alarra (HA I KNEW IT!............sort of :tongue:)

PLease expound upon your theory Llama!

Castaras
2007-03-21, 10:39 AM
(( Awesome death! Thanks whoever wrote that! ))

Helgraf
2007-03-21, 11:23 AM
Helgraf growled in frustration. "That shoots my theory straight to heaven," he grumbled as he paced.

Castaras
2007-03-21, 11:34 AM
(( Just like to say HAH! to those who suspected me. That were wolves, anyway. Go team Wolf! ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-21, 11:34 AM
*The llama wolf climbs back on his rock and looks over the pack.* "It looks like we are on the right track with suspecting those who tried to rip apart poor Frigs. We've already discovered one Paladin and we've just started down the list. I did almost rethink my theory when I learned that Castaras was a wolf, may the dark gods guide her soul and may she stalk forever in the Dark Woods of the afterlife, however, she only pointed at Frigs in frustration because she knew he was lying.

Bookman however jumped in and threatened to rip and tear Frigs apart for trying to lead us."

Let us Point and Rip and Maim and Tear at Frigs as he's acting as if he "knows" what's happening. This is never a good thing to act like one knows more then he does. It's suspicous to me. Unless you reveal why and don't lie about "greater sources" then it's deserving. And if we are prooved wrong then let us killCastaras on the morrow.

(Dang it, there is no way to say this in character. Essenitally what Frigs was trying to do was "pull a Bookman." A seer technique so called because Bookman first used it in Werewolf II. It relies on the Baner to protect the seer while the seer guides the village. Why was Bookman so opposed to this? Is it because Frigs wasn't paying royalties to Bookman for using his move?

Since at least one of the recently deceased were apparently members of the blue Moon, its possible that Bookman is a blue moon member who was trying to save one of his own, but why then did he not attack one of the other people who had suspicions directed at them? Indurain and Lucky and B-man each had a vote or two, but you choose to attack Frigs directly?

Added on top of that, is that you were alpha picked before and did such a good job that your team didn't lose a member at all in WW III. Alarra was part of that team as well.)

*The llamawolf's stomach starts growling louder than he does, so he hops off and goes over to munch on the dead kid*

(Tony's hungry. Bookman, please respond if you are still on, I don't want to try to lynch a member of the blue moon, but looking at what I have, it doesn't look good. I'm gonna runsome errands and try to get a Social Security Card again. SHOCKING PAPERWORK. I'll look more at the list when I return.)

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-03-21, 11:51 AM
[Insert neat wolfname here]'s ghost floats up from the ground, looking annoyed.
"Hey, why does Alarra get to interfere but we don't?"

The Valiant Turtle
2007-03-21, 01:32 PM
(( Hmmm, if I read this right the Paladins killed Castaras, who it seems was just a wolf, but may have been blue moon. Trog was co-killed as the tyrant and it appears he was definitely a blue moon.

It seems odd that they would target Castaras, since she was under heavy suspicion. Maybe they scried her and realized they could get 2 for 1? I guess it's possible that they actually targeted Trog. ))

Well, at least we get a baby to eat!

(( Everybody now: I want my baby back, baby back, baby back (ribs)...

I'll figure out who I want to point at later))

Graklok
2007-03-21, 01:33 PM
;2232816'][Insert neat wolfname here]'s ghost floats up from the ground, looking annoyed.
"Hey, why does Alarra get to interfere but we don't?"

Graklok's ghost comes by, still carrying the scythe.

Guess you need to pway more. Satan needs his dues too. Speaking of dues, I need get dis back to fwiendly Death Reaper-man before late fees apply. Sumtin about needed it fer card game he in...

Graklok floats after Trog and Castaras.

Hey, guys, wait up....

Trog
2007-03-21, 02:01 PM
*Sings*
D and the A and the M and the N and the A and the T and the ION
Loooose your face, Loooose your name... Then be fitted for eternal flame!
*starts conga line*

Castaras
2007-03-21, 02:38 PM
* Joins in ghost conga *

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-21, 03:13 PM
*Sings*
D and the A and the M and the N and the A and the T and the ION
Loooose your face, Loooose your name... Then be fitted for eternal flame!
*starts conga line*Ms E perks up at the sound. "I love that song!" E starts dancing with the ghosts. (Ah, the Squirrel Nut Zippers. That song is so gosh darned catchy!)

2007-03-21, 05:19 PM
((Fualkner Asiniti did withdraw, I just forgot to get him autosmited due to him wishing to pull out due to life, just clarifying.))

(( Awesome death! Thanks whoever wrote that! ))

((All death's are a product of Death inc; trying to help mortals to their death before time began.))

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-21, 07:24 PM
the feathered wolfgirl stalks the valley, angry that yet more wolves were killed. she is so angry, she wants to tear someone's throat out. in an unthinking rage, she points her snout at Ink.

evnafets
2007-03-21, 07:59 PM
I'm assuming Fualkner Asiniti was a wolf?
Could you please update the first post list of dead players with their roles?(if revealed of course)
How long can we stay quiet without "autolynch"? Who else has their head on the block?

------
Ink you say? Hmmmm.
Pointed at Alarra yesterday, but the bandwagon was fully underway at that point.
Pointed at Castaras the day before.

I dunno.
I'm goiing try a different tack. evnafets points at Ms Elaneous

Edit: Adding reasoning
- pointed at Alarra yesterday well after the bandwagon was underway.
- pointed at JX

The Valiant Turtle
2007-03-21, 08:51 PM
I agree with Llama's reasoning. How can the inventor of the Bookman maneuver not recognize when it's being used?

Raldor points at Bookman

Goblin Music
2007-03-21, 09:06 PM
Points at fullblader. like i said before don't ask if you don't want to know.

evnafets
2007-03-21, 09:16 PM
Points at fullblader. like i said before don't ask if you don't want to know.

Ok, so I want to know. Why Fullbladder?

Goblin Music
2007-03-21, 09:39 PM
Fullbladder, as astute as always, points at a rock... then spins to point at Goblin Music.

"Ever have I been a follower, so let's just get this over with."

AND there was only 1 other point at me. that is why i am pointing at him.

Bookman
2007-03-21, 10:09 PM
I agree with Llama's reasoning. How can the inventor of the Bookman maneuver not recognize when it's being used?

Raldor points at Bookman

Except for the fact that when it was close to the death ADMITED it bold facely! I'll go with a will but I would like to point out I rode the Alarra train HARD the next few days after Frigs.

Does someone have a list of who voted yesterday? If it's close then we have our wolf list probably.....

Helgraf
2007-03-21, 10:15 PM
Well, obviously my suspect was rendered moot by Paladin attack.

Which leaves me pretty much flat. I need arguments to follow, people, I'm not good at this whole scenting people out crap! ;)

inky13112
2007-03-21, 10:47 PM
Except for the fact that when it was close to the death ADMITED it bold facely! I'll go with a will but I would like to point out I rode the Alarra train HARD the next few days after Frigs.

Does someone have a list of who voted yesterday? If it's close then we have our wolf list probably.....
In fact it was very much UNclose. Alarra died by quite a margin, including her pointing at herself. This leads me to believe that those who pointed at her after she pointed at herself were most likely fellow paladins who she told to point at her as a sacrifice to give credibility to the paladins. The following people pointed to her after she pointed at herself.

TheChris
Trog (hes dead so I doubt hes a paladin :smalltongue:)
DarkLightDragon (for some reason I have a gut feeling shes a paladin, but my gut is usually wrong, so I'll let it slide)
Bookman
possibly Gezina, that post was confusing as hell and I have no idea who they pointed at, I suspect Gezina second most EDIT upon further reflection, Gezina is very low on my list of suspects
EDIT: Forgot Ink, which, on second thought Ink is looking very suspicious, more on that later.

Now if we take the, sacrifice Alarra for credibility theory, then it would work best if someone then pushed us wolves towards attacking those who didn't point at Alarra. Oh look Bookman fulfills all those criteria. Add into this the reasons that above posters have mentioned, and I'm going to have to Point at bookman

Bookman
2007-03-21, 10:53 PM
I noticed me following a pattern like a paladin......it was an accident....

Maybe Inky is onto something though

I'll point at DLD

Indurain
2007-03-21, 11:03 PM
Indywolf steps up to Bookman. "All signs are pointing at you. You are going to need one hell of a defence to lift my finger."

Indywolf points at Bookman.

Helgraf
2007-03-21, 11:15 PM
I'm confused enough to follow the logic.

* Helgraf points at Bookman *

Ahh, crap, I'm the third vote. Now some ninny will think I'm a bandwagon jumping paladin.

Cor blimey.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-21, 11:20 PM

Ahh, crap, I'm the third vote. Now some ninny will think I'm a bandwagon jumping paladin.

Cor blimey.

(Its one of those fallacies that has become "Truth." Its Truthiness. oh and I point at Exachix)

inky13112
2007-03-21, 11:32 PM
the feathered wolfgirl stalks the valley, angry that yet more wolves were killed. she is so angry, she wants to tear someone's throat out. in an unthinking rage, she points her snout at Ink.
I suspect Ink and Cult of the Raven as well as Bookman, for the above quote, I explain why this quote seems suspicious to me below.
OK day one. Not many people realise it, but there was a minin bandwagon against Exachix going on Day One. Participants included Alarra as well as both Ink and Cult of the Raven.
On the next day both Ink and Cult of the Raven both make no vote of any kind. Luckily for them, this at least has the redeeming factor of them not voting for Frigs, however it also has the damning fact that as Paladins they are trying to keep a low profile, and not voting is one of the best ways to do so.
Day 3 once again they both vote take the exact same action, pointing at pingcode20. It can be argued that everyone pointed at pingcode, but NO everyone did, but a paladin would be almost certain to vote with the crowd, trying to blend in.
On Day 4 the finally split up. Cult points at Jontom, an innocent, but not a terribly bad mistake. Ink on the other hand votes with Alarra again, voting for Castaras, an innocent.
Day 5 Cult pulls farther away, making her quite a bit less suspicious than Ink. Ink on the other hand, points at Alarra after her point at herself, which I already mentioned my theory that they used her as a credibility device.
Today Cult pointed at Ink, which her complete lack of reasoning caused me to suspect them of being paladins in the first place. Pointing at each other allays suspicions on one another, making it an effective paladin tactic.

I still suspect Boookman more.

Cor blimey.

Your the 4th person, your safe.

Selrahc
2007-03-22, 03:39 AM
*points at Bookman*

Ink
2007-03-22, 03:51 AM
((^^ Eh? For the record, I voted for evnafets the first round, not Exachix.))

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-22, 04:00 AM
*DLD snarls at Inky*

Be careful with what you say...

*looks questioningly at Bookman*

Krystal_Tiger
2007-03-22, 04:14 AM
((hmmmmmmm, Ink, or Bookman? Bookman or Ink...Ink!
I will follow your logic inky! because i don't feel to creative tonight))

Joosbawx
2007-03-22, 07:49 AM
Joosbawx paces in a circle for awhile before coming to rest and pointing a paw toward Bookman.

"Sorry, friend."

Tormsskull
2007-03-22, 07:57 AM
((Hmmm, I was totally wrong on Castaras so I am going to avoid acting on my instinct and go with the flow))

Tormsskull points at Bookman.

Rumda
2007-03-22, 10:59 AM
I point at bookman

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-03-22, 11:44 AM
Bandwagon... so strong... even from beyond grave...
*[Insert neat wolfname here]'s ghost points at Bookman, and recieves an angry look from Death.*

Castaras
2007-03-22, 11:48 AM
Castaras' ghost breaks off from the conga and looks down at the lands below her. She floats down, watching the pointing.

Exachix
2007-03-22, 12:12 PM
Exachix looks around.

"Hey, I thought any mini-bandwagons vs me were to slow the death?"

He hmms and Points to Bookman

Thes Hunter
2007-03-22, 12:52 PM
*Makes some kinda witty in character comment about being upset over Trog dieing but denying being upset, specially since he called me a 'man' baby!*

** Points at Bookman **

(( Inky's logic seems good to me, and I do not have the time to go back and look for other patterns to support or refute this logic. I don't even have time to Roleplay at the moment. Will after the weekend when I am back home.))

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-22, 01:09 PM
*shakes his head* The Tyrants and a Blue Moon Cult member died?

*points at Bookman*

((Inky makes sense))

InaVegt
2007-03-22, 01:19 PM
Who to vote at, who to vote at. Let the dice decide!

[roll0]

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-22, 04:49 PM
"Too much bandwagon... not enough evidence!" Ms E's head asplode. No not really, although she decides not to point at anyone for today.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-03-22, 05:38 PM
Fullbladder points at Booky.

"So, how much paperwork must we do if we fudge this lynch? 'Cause y'know, I have mad paperwork skills."

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-22, 06:07 PM
*point at Bookman*

Lucky
2007-03-22, 06:26 PM
*Points at Helgraf

evnafets
2007-03-22, 07:04 PM
In the interests of the game, here is an unofficial vote count

Bookman(13)
Captain van der Decken
DarkLightDragon
Exachix
Helgraf
Indurain
inky13112
Joosbawx
Raldor
Rumda
Selrahc
Thes Hunter
Tormsskull

DarkLightDragon(1)
Bookman

Exachix(2)
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Gezina

Helgraf (1)
Lucky

Ink (2)
Cult_of_the_Raven
Krystal_Tiger

Lord Fullbladder(1)
Goblin Music

Ms Elaneous(1)
evnafets

Not voted yet(6)
B-Man
Ink
Ms_Elaneous
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom *
Raistlin1040
TheChris
* = did not vote yesterday.

Total # of players alive: 27

Bookman
2007-03-22, 09:56 PM
*waves*

Well it appears I'm going soon :tongue:

I needed more time for school :wink:

pingcode20
2007-03-23, 02:52 AM
The ghost of pingcode takes a quick break from being viciously assaulted by his grandmother to view the spectacle.

"See you soon, Bookman." *Thwack!* "Oww."

2007-03-23, 05:36 AM
((Will update first post later tonight/tomorrow. Thanks Evey though for the tally. As it is I am struggling to get this computer working, so the narration will, I am afraid, have to be done by anyone else who wishes to. (I also hope I get Bookman's role correct, my master copy being broken)))

*Day Breaks, Bookman the wolf was torn apart*

Bookman
2007-03-23, 07:31 AM
Yep I'm a wolf............

Chau!

Joosbawx
2007-03-23, 07:39 AM
(( dang...if only to see that FLIPPIN' SWEET avatar around more, I wish Bookman hadn't had to be lynched. ))

Selrahc
2007-03-23, 09:55 AM
Awwooo!

Sorry Bookman.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-23, 10:07 AM
(Sorry, Joosbawx. I really thought I had something with Bookman.)

*The llamawolf looks down Bookman's half eaten corpse and walks away, his appetite having fled from him* "I'm sorry, pack brother."

Joosbawx
2007-03-23, 10:23 AM
((Gah...this thread is wreaking havoc with my mind...wolf is good...paladin is bad...argh.))

Goblin Music
2007-03-23, 10:55 AM
*Sigh* goes to rest for the day

Krystal_Tiger
2007-03-24, 01:31 AM
<insert ic comment about having a feeling that bookman was a wolf>

<insert ooc agreement with Joosbawx>

<insert me going to sleep>

<insert goodbye>

<insert end>

2007-03-24, 08:10 AM
((At a party, will update more so, I am at the moment being rather anti social))

As night falls you find Joosbawx's body buried.

On the tombstone it has;

Justice for Juicebox town has been served. May god be merciful on his black heart.

Night comes. Joosbawx the wolf was smited.

Castaras
2007-03-24, 05:04 PM
And ghostly Castaras walks up and down the pack, growling. Her voice can be heard by all.

Fools! Why are you not ferreting out the paladins?! Why are you not trying to prevent more Wolf deaths?!

Her ghost howls in the light of the fading crescent of a moon and fades with the wind again.

Selrahc
2007-03-24, 05:06 PM
Hmmm... I was fairly suspicious of Joosbawx. Glad he got smited so I didn't waste time trying to lynch him.

inky13112
2007-03-24, 08:27 PM
Hmm... well I'd like to have access to my excel spreadsheets to analyze the latest batch of votes, but as it is, I'm not at that computer, so in the mean time I'll point at the next on my suspicion list. The inky black 13,112th wolf in the pack points at the other Inky black wolf.

(I point at Ink)

2007-03-24, 11:06 PM
((Points out an auto smite.
Fualkner Asiniti (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3196)+++ wolf

First page updated, I am being less strict with those missing things since I had a bit of trouble updating, but from now on you must give an excuse or vote.

Sorry for the delay))

Ink
2007-03-25, 01:06 AM
((Eh? Were two people killed last night instead of one? The first page seems a touch out of date there.))

Ink spits on the ground in front of the grave.

"Justice? God? Merciful? These creatures are disgusting!"

He scratches out the message on the tombstone, grabs a stick of charcoal in his paw-hand and scrawls: "Joosbawx the Rampager. He lived. He howled. He hunted. His twisted thrice-damned lice-ridden hide is missed in the pack."

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-25, 04:52 AM
Having no better leads and a need to vote, Ms Elaneous points a claw towards Ink, "Prove me wrong."

Exachix
2007-03-25, 05:38 AM
Exachix sighs at this, and listens out.

2007-03-25, 07:10 AM
((Two votes in 24 hours? What type of wolves are you?

:smalltongue:

Get voting!))

InaVegt
2007-03-25, 07:16 AM
I don't trust Ink, so I point at him

The Valiant Turtle
2007-03-25, 07:22 AM
I don't have any better ideas, but I'm certainly willing to hear a defense.

Raldor points at Ink

Goblin Music
2007-03-25, 09:38 AM
Points at FB it is for the same reason as before

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-25, 09:46 AM
Ms E looks up at Goblin Music, "What reasons were those?"

Goblin Music
2007-03-25, 09:53 AM
this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2236770&postcount=548) was my reason

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-25, 10:06 AM
*DLD growls as she separates two NPC wolves who are trying to maul each other*

Enough with the playing! Battles are not won by playing! We have destroyed many towns and cities in the past, and I will not have this attack spoiled because of two stupid young wolves who can't concentrate!

*turns to the voting*

I have my opinions on who's who, but I'm still looking for a few clues. For now, I shall point at... you, Ink.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-25, 10:42 AM
the feathered wolf is still very angry. my suspicions still stand. points at ink again.

Ink
2007-03-25, 10:59 AM
"Well I don't know why you all suspect me in the first place, I don't think I've been acting suspicious although certainly quite ineffective, mostly because I was sold on Castaras being a paladin after that Castaras/Frigs incident. I pointed at Alarra instead of Castaras that one time because Alarra was the one I suspected second most, and by that time the bandwagon had already built on Alarra, and I knew I wouldn't be able to turn it to Castaras so I went with my second choice (which turned out to be the correct one anyhow). That my vote came after Alarra had pointed at herself was sheer coincidence."

"Hmm, but I also have to point to appease the dark god of death, otherwise he'll smite me with his scythe. I do kinda have a hunch though. In a past life Alarra was among a team of chosen wolves, handpicked by the Alpha to terrorise a human village, and TheChris was one of them. Here we are now and Alarra is chosen to be a paladin, it wouldn't surprise me if TheChris is also a paladin. Therefore I point at TheChris."

evnafets
2007-03-25, 07:17 PM
evnafets points at Ms Elaneous

- pointed at JX
- Jumped on the bandwagon today.

B-Man
2007-03-25, 07:25 PM
mngh. Me tired.

* B-Man points at Ink and avoids auto-smite.

Raistlin1040
2007-03-25, 08:03 PM
*Points at B-man* to avoid auto-smite.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-03-25, 09:42 PM
You, the black as Ink wolf. I am still suspicious of you, but I concede that you actually have a decent argument.

Raldor points at TheChris

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-25, 10:13 PM
(sigh...sleep over story, i hope to post tomorrow night)

*The llama points at Exachix*

Krystal_Tiger
2007-03-26, 01:25 AM
I've kind of been in a daze (hasen't everyone, its nearing easter time so yeah) so iv'e read other peoples ideas and *drumroll* I point at TheChris And i also don't care if this makes me a paladin in someones eyes, joining a band wagon like this, not joining makes me just a paladonic. (is that even a word?)

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-26, 01:31 AM
I point at Ms Elaneous. Simply because evnafets' arguement seems to be the best right now.

Rumda
2007-03-26, 02:16 AM
Rumda points at thechris

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-26, 06:25 AM
Ms E looks around confused. "What bandwagon? There was just one vote!"

((Besides, I kind of forgot the days were 2 days long and I just needed a vote to avoid auto-lynch... aheh...))

Joosbawx
2007-03-26, 07:50 AM
(( DOH!!! Though lasting this long in a game run by Death is accomplish enough for me. At least I wasn't stabbed and dunk through an oversized straw this time. ))

2007-03-26, 08:38 AM
((Powers back on. Yay! Other such words of rejoice!))

*As day breaks you look up from Joosbawx's freshly turned grave, where you had been drinking what was left of him through a straw. Waste not want not your mother used to say before you tore out her heart.

You decided to spill some ink blood. Ink backs away from the main pack, trying to change your minds with words. When this dosen't work he pulls out a sword and a staff from seemingly his fur *

You know who I am? I am a wizard. The Lord of Fire

Some call me Tim.

*You and five other wolves set onto him, wondering if he would taste good BBQed.*

You shall not PASS!

*As you look at him, his necklace has fallen out, and the illusion is gone. The wizard in front of you holds his staff in one hand and his sword in the other. At these last words he hits the ground. The ground cracks in front of you.

You are glad you aren't on a bridge, or that would have been bad news. Luckily you are not, so going around the crack and tearing his pure heart out was an easy task*

Day Breaks

Ink the Arch Mage was killed.

2/7th of the moon is revealed.

((All collectibles found on Ink are legally now the narrators))

Castaras
2007-03-26, 08:40 AM
(( Woooo! Go wolves! :smallbiggrin: ))

Joosbawx
2007-03-26, 09:18 AM
(( Awwww...I was hoping for a "Some call me...Tim." in there, Death. =) ))

woot!..I mean...ow, my smiting.

Ink
2007-03-26, 09:38 AM
Ink's ghost materialises in a white glow.

"May God forgive you. I shall pray for the redemption of your black hearts."

He looks at several wolves in the pack and smiles.

"I will see you in the afterlife, my brethren. The light shall prevail."

With that, Ink disappears off to rain holy wrath on Death for grand larceny of collectibles.

((Haha, great game, everyone. Oddly good timing too as I'm about to enter a really busy period. It was fun. Go Team Pally!))

Goblin Music
2007-03-26, 09:50 AM
(tim *BOOM* tim the enchanter)

Exachix
2007-03-26, 11:45 AM
Exachix smiles and heads back to bed.

Helgraf
2007-03-26, 12:10 PM
Damn, missed a vote. :grumbles: Have to make sure I get one in before the next deadline.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-26, 03:48 PM
the feathered wolf smiles. "got one." is all she says before trotting back to her cave.

2007-03-27, 08:41 AM
As you awaken you notice a lack of someone. Someone who was here before.

You do a quick role call.

Joosbawx was missing!

No, wait, he was killed ages ago....

Raldor was missing!

This time you know you hit it Jackpot as you hear one of the wolves behind you swearing.

You find a stone tablet with the words;*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
God Willing Rest In Peace Raldor,

A merciless beast in life, forgiven in death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

*You notice with grim satisfaction at the pure blood that has fallen on the tombstone. Obviously Raldor wasn't one to take kindly to the Paladins as they tried to peddle their religion for the "greater good" to him*

Night Falls
Raldor the merciless of the Blue Moon was smited

The Valiant Turtle
2007-03-27, 10:36 AM
The tall and ferocious looking ghost of Raldor appears.

Hey! Nobody goes around 'forgiving' me without my permission!

Raldor's ghost tries desperately to scratch that foul word off his tombstone. He growls in frustration and finally rises up towards the moon doing the hokey pokey in honor of Graklok the mighty. When he is framed fully by the moon, he turns into a black shadow that dissipates and falls into the earth.

(( Grrrrr. Get em wolves! ))

(( edit: I guess it was a good time to die, this avatar doesn't exactly fit a merciless warrior of the blue moon cult ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-27, 10:40 AM
*the llamawolf hops up on a rock and looks over the crowd.* "You wonder why I've pointed at Exachix, now I'll tell you.

One night, the two of us went for a quick hunt over the farmlands outside of Happy Town. We came across a nice farm and busted into the house snarling and ferocious, ready to kill and eat, but the farmer was already dead. He had injured himself and his legs had developed gangrene. It had claimed his life.

I grumbled because a wolf shouldn't eat anything he didn't help kill, but Exachix smiled and scampered outside. He broke off two large branches then came back and ripped off each leg, impaling one on each branch. It would have looked like a giant corndog if it weren't for the gangrene. He chomped down and swallowed happily, then offered some to me and said "Try a bite, or if you want, we can slaughter the calf I hear mooing in the pasture."

A wolf eating a diseased leg of a creature he didn't kill. It digusted me so I told him,

" I will not eat that right here and now.
I will not eat that with that cow.
I do not grene legs on sticks.
I do not like them, Exachix."

*the llamawolf points at Exachix*

(I am suspicious of TheChris. He and Alarra have been alpha paired before. However, Ink tried to get suspicion off of himself by pointing to TheChris. Is it a paladin trick to throw us off, or was Ink simply trying to save himself by using the logical argument? I'll look more into this from home tonight.)

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-27, 10:54 AM
*the old wolf snarls*

The Blue Moon Clan are dropping like flies. ((Pirates, anyone?))

evnafets points at Ms Elaneous

- pointed at JX
- Jumped on the bandwagon today.

I point at Ms Elaneous.

Tormsskull
2007-03-27, 11:17 AM
((hmmmmmmm, I'm back to going on my instinct:))

Tormsskull points at Cult_of_the_Raven.

Exachix
2007-03-27, 11:21 AM
Exachix sighs and Points at the LLama."

"Trust not whom stands on rock!
For Rock not block
The rays of the holy
so he may fall to folly."

He hmms at the last word.

Ink
2007-03-27, 12:29 PM
The ghost of Ink looks down from above.

"Good God, wolves spouting bad poetry? This is more unholy than I thought."

InaVegt
2007-03-27, 12:36 PM
CotR is on my trust list, you however aren't. Tormsskull.

Points at Tormskull

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-27, 12:52 PM
*the old wolf snarls* The Blue Moon Clan are dropping like flies. ((Pirates, anyone?))
I point at Ms Elaneous."Like I told you all! I pointed that little one-point bandwagon on Ink was not a bandwagon! I just needed someone to point at because I thought the day was ending and went with the only point there was! He was a paladin besides. If he was a team member of mine, I would've pointed at someone else to even the odds!" Ms E growls low in frustration. "As for the Alarra bandwagon, who else pointed at her a little later in the game? (It's not my fault that's the time when I'm checking the SMBG's.) And about JX, it takes more than one point to eat a wolf, but let's not look at anyone else. So, back off or face me in a real fight, eh?" She stares both Evnafets and the old wolf.

"I think you are trying to make little more than circumstantial evidence trying to make it look like solid proof. I accuse you of being a paladin, Evnafets, but let's go with age before beauty this time round, eh?" Points at the old wolf with a snarl of frustration. (Points at Captain van der Decken)

evnafets
2007-03-27, 04:47 PM
Actually Ms E, I agree with you. I apologise for mistrusting your black heart. Your instincts turned out to be justified in the final event. Either that or pure luck.

Either way, I was NOT going to be pointing at you today. You dropped down on my suspect list as soon as we tore apart the archmage yesterday.
That someone is trying to use my words from yesterday in the light of those events makes me very angry.

evnafets points at Captain Van Der Decken

2007-03-27, 04:48 PM
Fullbladder kicks the prone form of Night. Just for the hell of it.

"Anyway, I believe it's time to actually throw my miniscule weight around around here. As such, I'll seize this opportunity and point at my apparent hated rival, Goblin Music. If he's going to be as persistant as he is, I'll be that persistant too."

inky13112
2007-03-27, 06:07 PM
Yay! the bandwagon I started got a paladin!

I'm not at the right computer to get my excel spreadsheets out, so I'll just go with an earlier suspicion for now. This is likely to change tommorrow around 5:00 pm

I point at cult of the raven

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-27, 06:43 PM
the fearthered wolf laughs. hmm. i feel sorry for those of you who are suspicious of me. I am trusted among the moon cult. if you don't believe me, too bad for you, you're losing out.

as for my suspicions, I point at Ms. E. She is too cute to be a blackhearted wolf.

Helgraf
2007-03-27, 09:42 PM
Grrr... I trust the wisdom of the elder pack members.

*Helgraf swipes at Captain van der Decken*

Krystal_Tiger
2007-03-28, 02:17 AM
The dragon wolf looks suspishishly at Helgraf, but then turns her atention Captain van der Decken, and looks at him. She gives a deep growl that that has a mix of dragon it it too.*growl* If we were in a diffrent life, and not the mighty, unholy beasts we are, I might not be so hasty to to acuse you, but we thrist for more paladin blood, and we hunger for the power of the moon!

I point at Captain van der Decken!

Thes Hunter
2007-03-28, 10:57 AM
Thessie wolf finds out that wind, rocks, and harddrives don't go well together.
(( Dealing with this, and re-creating the thesis is taking me some time this week, so still less time to deal with online games. ))

Thes gives a quick point at The_Chris

B-Man
2007-03-28, 01:07 PM
* B-Man points at The_Chris.

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-28, 01:21 PM
Grrr... I trust the wisdom of the elder pack members.

*Helgraf swipes at Captain van der Decken*

I am the elder pack members, whelp!

Ugh. A retaliation bandwagon. At least one of you is a paladin, I'm certain of that.

Selrahc
2007-03-28, 03:59 PM
*Points at the Chris*

2007-03-29, 07:18 AM
*Captain Van Der Decken gives a scream of rage as he is backed against abandoned wooden hut.

As the Captain bites down on his lip to restrain himself a trickle of black blood drips down his lip. He turns to his assaulters and in a frenzy strikes out, one falls back, but the other three strike in turn the Captain flies through the wall of the hut as one of the wolves gets a lucky hit.

From inside the one room hut the four wolves surround it on all sides. Suddenly there is another grunt of rage as one wall of the hut falls. Where it was is replaced by a towering wolf.

I am Captain Van Der Decken, the leveler.

As he pronounces the last words the rest of the hut, unstable, crashes around him (very dramatic, you may wish to hum dramatic music to yourself here). He raised a furred fist and the roof falls down on him. His fist makes sure he doesn't get crushed, how he can not grimace you can't be sure.*

Any challenge my-

*A pistol shot rings out, and the Captain, framed by the broken house falls in slow motion as a silver bullet pierces his black heart. You have no idea where the shot came from. It could have been the grassy knoll. Not knowing what to do, and not really feeling like eating, you slink back as day dawns*

Day Dawns
Captain Van Der Decken the Leveler for the Cult of The Blue moon was killed

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-29, 07:37 AM
Ms Elaneous beats the ground with a fist. "Accursed fool! We have managed to kill off another of our own, from the Blue Moon Cult no less!" She stalks off to brood.

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-29, 09:09 AM
((Great death scene!))

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-29, 12:41 PM
((wow... that's cool.. great scene, death!))

Thes Hunter
2007-03-29, 12:47 PM
((wow... that's cool.. great scene, death!))

(( Great death scene but I don't know if it's cool to lose another blue moon. :smalleek: ))

InaVegt
2007-03-29, 01:04 PM
Look at me, I'm a paladin, or not.

Gezina looks menacingly at the others.

Exachix
2007-03-29, 04:56 PM
Exachix sighs and heads to bed.

Helgraf
2007-03-30, 12:36 AM
Well ... that turned out poorly. Ugh.

Krystal_Tiger
2007-03-30, 12:43 AM
(oh...dear...:smalleek:...*hides*)

2007-03-30, 07:22 AM
*As you awake you see two bodies as you walk to the main meeting spot. You see TheChris, laying where, in a twist of fate a mason's hall will be constructed, and you see lucky.

[I]They got Lucky? I thought that was forbidden under their code or something.... [/inner monologue]

Both are seen to be black hearted wolves, yet they look as if one clean hit with a hammer knocked them off. They must have been sleeping or such.

In the middle of the meeting area though is the sight of Evnafets, bleeding thick black blood, evidence of something hitting him that was large is there.

....large

....big

...Hammer!

That's it he must have been attacked by the paladins. You smile smugly at your intelligence. He gives a snarl of victory, despite his arms seeming to be missing, and legs just a bloody pulp.*

Look, I fought the paladins and won, more can do it!

*You look over at evnafets and inquire as to his health*

It's a mere flesh wound.

*Yet at that moment he topples. Talk about dramatic irony. Later inspection by one of the pack member who responded positive to the IQ test finds a small wound on evnafets neck where what looks like poison has been spread, or thats the best you can think of due to the oddly coloured veins there. What an unhonorably way to kill.*

~~Night Falls.~~

Lucky, TheChris, and Evnafets where killed. All where wolves.

Ink
2007-03-30, 07:53 AM
"Uh? Not that I'm complaining when goodness gets in an extra smite or anything, but what happened? Were two of them auto-smote or something?"

2007-03-30, 07:58 AM
"Uh? Not that I'm complaining when goodness gets in an extra smite or anything, but what happened? Were two of them auto-smote or something?"

((Indeed, The Chris and Lucky where auto smited))

Exachix
2007-03-30, 09:59 AM
Exachix sighs and hmms.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-30, 10:07 AM
(GAH! Autolynches all around. I'm gonna eat that leprachaun)

Exachix
2007-03-30, 11:22 AM
((note: I'll be going for about a week tomorrow... please don't kill or auto-lynch me))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-30, 11:34 AM
(That's the holy week of purification for clerics of St. Cuthbert. He's a servant of the light.)

*Points at Exachix*

(Running joke aside, I'm a little out of ideas. I still think we'll find another scum sucking light worshipper on the Frig's list, but others are better suited for this sort of deductive reasoning than I. Lets check out that list and see who's left.)

People who voted against Frigs
castaras lover of a mason
pingcode wolf
Alarra Paladin! (R.I.P. Rip Into Pieces)
Bookman wolf (role? I forget)
Captain VdD Blue Moon
Helgraf
Krystal tiger
PGcube

(Of the three left, I think Helgraf is most likely to be a paladin. He had just pulled off a VERY impressive wolf win in WWV, so he is a prime candidate to be chosen.)
(Krystal Tiger and PG Cube have both been rather silent, but both seem to be having computer problems.)

Selrahc
2007-03-30, 12:08 PM
*Points at Helgraf*

But I am not pointing at the other two on that list. I don't think people would pick them for the Paladin squad.

Helgraf
2007-03-30, 03:18 PM
You know, Atreyu, that was the same logic you used to have me lynched in WW Classic II - and it lost us the game, as I turned out to be a villager.

-- clarifier of above

And the last villager we could afford to lose, since at that point the number of wolves equalled the number of villagers.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-30, 04:13 PM
True, I took a list of people who voted to kill someone who admitted to having an important roll, and I singled them out and sure enough 2 or 3 wolves were on that list. I see no reason why 2 or 3 paladins won't be on this one. Plus, that game wasn't an alpha game and you weren't coming off a huge win at the start of that one.

If you would wish to submit a logic as to someone else we should point at, then please feel free. This is a democratic pack and all ideas will be heard. I force no one to subscribe to my ideas, I simply throw them out to facilitate discussion and so the game will not become stagnant.

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-30, 04:34 PM
*Decken's ghost appears*

Well, whelps. What did I tell you?

This is a democratic pack and all ideas will be heard.

Hah. Back in my day, you did what the Alpha told you. None of these newfangled democrodents.

evnafets
2007-03-30, 06:20 PM
'tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
Evnafets always triumphs! Have at you! Come on then!

Oh. Oh, I see. Running away eh? You yellow bastards! Come back and take whats coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!

Krystal_Tiger
2007-03-30, 06:40 PM
((ok thank-badness the computer is fine now:smallbiggrin: ))
[electronic voice] we now return to your daily paladin hunting [/electronic voice]

The dragon wolf appers to be at a loss, then her ears droop and see goes to find someone who smells holy, however that smells like.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-30, 06:42 PM
The dragon wolf appers to be at a loss, then her ears droop and see goes to find someone who smells holy, however that smells like.
probably like soap. :biggrin:

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-31, 09:19 AM
*chuckle*

*point at Helgraf to avoid risking autosmite*

Goblin Music
2007-03-31, 10:18 AM
Points at FB
((did i point yesterday?))

2007-03-31, 12:06 PM
((You did not))

*counterpoint at Goblin Muisc*

((This is going to end up a Llama/Exachix thing, isn't?))

Rumda
2007-03-31, 12:15 PM
Points at helgraf

Raistlin1040
2007-03-31, 12:17 PM
*Points at Helgraf*

B-Man
2007-03-31, 12:30 PM
*sigh* To avoid auto-smiting I must point at someone.

* B-Man points at Lucky, but realises that he died, so points at Helgraf.

Alarra
2007-03-31, 01:42 PM
*floats over to Graklok and Raldor and sighs* "Evil abomination against the light you all may be.....you do seem to be having a lot of fun. I gave up on all fun in life, so I may as well enjoy the afterlife, eh? Mind if I join in your singing and festivities?"

(Also....I've decided...even though I'm dead, that's no excuse for me to stop updating the voting tallies. So the first post is now updated, including roles of the dead and when they were killed, current vote tally,and who is up for autolynching....which actually, I don't think is anyone. As purple cube is moving, and Indurain's computer is broken, thus giving them excuses. It is currently Night 8.)

Thes Hunter
2007-03-31, 02:31 PM
(( Since I lost my harddrive, I don't have my spreadsheet so I can easily come up with names and times and stuff, so I will need to speak in more vague generalities. ))

Thes jumps down from her sleeping place, and circulates among the wolves.

"Werellama suggets that those trying to kill Frigs may be cloud-sucking paladins, and that could be true, however it is also possible that some were attempting to protect Castaras. So I am not sure if we should focus our noses in that direction... unless there is more evidence of thier purity."

She wanders through the valley sniffing this wolf or that wolf and sees Goblin Music and Lord Fullbladder pointing at each other.

"Something does not set well with me, with you two always pointing and counter pointing at each other. It could very well be something some paladin would do to keep themselves from the notice of the pack. I find it interesting that our devil pointed at you Mr. Music before he was revealed his gift of sight. "

** Thes points her nose, nostrils flaring with suspicion at Goblin Music **

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-31, 02:49 PM
the feathered wolf notices thes pointing.

I don't think goblin music is a paladin. he's just too evil. no, I think that there are far more likely candidates for paladinhood than him. I actually think that you are a good candidate for that, but I also still believe that Mrs. E is a holy smiter.
the feathered wolf points at mrs. E

Goblin Music
2007-03-31, 02:51 PM
*snip*
((This is going to end up a Llama/Exachix thing, isn't?))

(no it probably won't be)

Selrahc
2007-03-31, 03:30 PM
I find it interesting that our devil pointed at you Mr. Music before he was revealed his gift of sight. "

I'm doubting thats relevant, as anything more than a guess from a confirmed wolf. If Graklok knew a paladin then surely he would have mentioned it while he was alive.

Goblin Music
2007-03-31, 03:37 PM
*Blinks as realization hits* wha where oh.

Thes Hunter
2007-03-31, 03:58 PM
I'm doubting thats relevant, as anything more than a guess from a confirmed wolf. If Graklok knew a paladin then surely he would have mentioned it while he was alive.

"I am not saying that Graklok knew any paladins without letting us know. But I do believe that it means that Goblin Music wasn't on his trusted list. This combined with the constant pointing at Lord Fullbladder without seemingly any reason I find suspicious, and possibily a tactic to hide in plain sight."

Goblin Music
2007-03-31, 05:03 PM
oh? i do not have proof? well i do. and you are involved in my reasoning. you sound like a paladin protecting fellow!

Selrahc
2007-03-31, 05:16 PM
I am not saying that Graklok knew any paladins without letting us know. But I do believe that it means that Goblin Music wasn't on his trusted list.

I don't think that really mattered at all.... The trust list would have been in its infancy. One night of scrying or so. Before he became public and knew the Blue Moons. Not being on a list of 4 in 40 isn't a sign we should point at him.

Aside from that, its the pingcode thing again... I don't think he ahd the reputation to get picked.

oh? i do not have proof? well i do.

Mind restating it? I missed your original post of it, and for the last few days all I've seen is "As previously stated I point at Fullbladder" or words to that effect.

Goblin Music
2007-03-31, 05:38 PM
Fullbladder, as astute as always, points at a rock... then spins to point at Goblin Music.

"Ever have I been a follower, so let's just get this over with."

AND there was only 1 other point at me. that is why i am pointing at him.

the key words being "Ever have I been a follower"

2007-03-31, 07:35 PM
((Yanno, I could have sworn at least three people were pointing at you that night/day/whatever.))

Helgraf
2007-04-01, 01:40 AM
You win one lousy game of werewolf and suddenly you're supposedly a star player.

Bah.

I, too am suspicious of the "Goblin Pointing Circle", so I'm going to go with the Music.

Helgraf swipes at Goblin Music

2007-04-01, 06:42 AM
*Helgraf notices all the wolves circling him. He bravely turns tail and runs. Seeing this as a sign of a paladin, you give chase.

The sky goes a Deep Purple and as you run, you pass a wandering bard humming out a few bars of his song.*

"...
I can't deny it
With that smile on his face
It's not the kill
It's the thrill of the chase
..."

*He is slightly startled to see you on this black night, and you make note to come back and make sure he is decomposing before the dawn breaks.

After all, it's all about the kill.

Just then Helgraf turns, and turns and faces you.*

I shan't run any more, it's a fight to the death in my finest hour.

*Just then you notice that he has lead you to the place where the valley was blocked. You wonder if he really wants to die in battle, or just got lost. Either way. You pick up a rock in your paws and grip it tightly.*

"We will rock you."

*You wonder what possessed you there, and continue to use these cruel instruments to carve out Helgraf's heart as you companions pin Helgrafs muscled arms and legs down. Unfortunately you see a black heart and obviously you haven't just made a stairway to heaven for him, for he was a maneater, just stayin' alive and has obviously had a few bad days under pressure. You feast never the less and curse as the rays from the eye of heavan start hitting you.

If this keeps up you are going to be on a Highway to Hell....*

~~~~Helgraf a wolf was killed.~~~~

<<Morning has Broken>>

Castaras
2007-04-01, 07:24 AM
(( *Groans* Good music jokes, Death. ))

Krystal_Tiger
2007-04-01, 06:02 PM
*Groan, Moan, Mumble, Grumble*:smalltongue:

Helgraf
2007-04-01, 10:09 PM
(( See, this is what llama logic gets you. I play one good game and suddenly I've got to be evil everywhere... Bah.))

The old wolf peels himself out of the remains of his savaged body, shakes his head, and begins whistling to himself as he looks for those who have come before.

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-02, 01:55 AM
((Hm... good point... Llama tried pulling off a similar trick in Rebellion.))

2007-04-02, 06:30 AM
*You awaken.

Today is post day.

Sadly your mother hasn't written for ages.

You walk to the blocked valley and there standing in the top is a man of dashing looks. His blond (your sure he dyes) hair waving perfectly in the wind. Or rather under the influence of the gnome winding a strange contraption that was meant to be hidden out of sight.

You recognize him as Victor Duelar, the dashing swordsman.

You see another gnome hold up a sign. You wonder if they have dental, but stop those traitorous thoughts before they root. Victor Duelar speaks*

"I have heard of these plight, and heard of the noble sacrifices of those of the light. I personally would have taken care of your insuffa- isuffca-"

*He hits the gnome, who quickly crosses something out and adds something else*

"Really bad plague on our lands if it was not for my appointment at the royal ball in the land of mediocrity far away. I instead have smitten that sounds like kittens, add it to my ball speech, the girls will love it this foul beast."

*With this he throws Purple gelatinous cube o' doom who has it's insides split by a silver lance.*

"I believe he was called The Mighty once"

*You notice the cult of the blue moon symbol on his cubey body. At this Victor Duelar throws signed autographs down, flashes his trade-winning smile, poses in the dying sun and leaps down on the other side of the valley and onto his mighty steed, a flying griffin and he rides off into the sunset.

Curses, you would have been pleased with a letter from mother instead.*

~~~Night falls~~~

<<Purple Cube was smited by Victor Duelar>>
<<Night 9 falls in the long line of ancestors and>> <<ascends to the throne>>

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-02, 06:54 AM
((Hm... good point... Llama tried pulling off a similar trick in Rebellion.))

(you're right I did. I also ordered the code red against Private William Santiago. *Shrugs* Its a known alpha game. I work with the clues I'm given. Pardon my respect for you for the skill you play the game with. :smalltongue: )

*points at Exachix*

Goblin Music
2007-04-02, 07:27 AM
*snip*
Curses, you would have been pleased with a letter from mother instead.*

*snip*

((true so true))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-02, 09:39 AM
(well, krystal tiger is the last one on the list of Frig supporters. I think the odds of her being one of our blue moon members is more likely than her being a paladin, so I'm going to see if I can find any other clues that the damned daybreakers may have left behind.)

(Damned daybreaks is an obscure reference to a set of books I read as a teen, but I'll be shocked if I can remember anything else about them.)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-02, 10:30 PM
(okay, so excluding Krystal Tiger because I think lynching her would rob us of a blue moon at worst anda wolf at "best" we should steer clear of her. It looks like the Paladins got the blue moon to do their dirty work for them. That leads me to wonder if possibly they set Alarra up as a sacrifice.

The other theory I have is that Full-Bladder is our Beast and they have used their goody light side powers to discover him. They suspect he's protecting himself and trying to get him lynched. That would make Goblin Music look suspicious.)

(Also, it looks like the blue moon cult has been compromised if the the day time smiting is any indication. Did an illusioned paladin sneak on the trusted list?)

Goblin Music, I'm sorry, but with Exachix out of town, I don't feel right pointing at him. You're at the top of my suspicioun list.

*the llamawolf points at Goblin Music*

*he turns to the dark burial grounds of the Blue Moon Cult and lowly dips his head. "I'm sorry my pack brothers, I was led astray by the cursed paladins. We will find them and prevail though. I will drizzle the blood of their leader over your graves so you may bathe in it in the afterlife."

inky13112
2007-04-02, 10:38 PM
(okay, so excluding Krystal Tiger because I think lynching her would rob us of a blue moon at worst anda wolf at "best" we should steer clear of her. It looks like the Paladins got the blue moon to do their dirty work for them. That leads me to wonder if possibly they set Alarra up as a sacrifice. [/snip]

Hadn't we already confirmed this with Ink? That was one of the major factors in my pointing at him in fact. I don't have my spreadsheets to analyze votes, unfortunately, and that which I have done (spent a 3-4 hours on it last Friday) have been fruitless. In fact, I suspect Atreyu, as he too easily fades into the woodwork with Exachix points. Also since its an Alpha Wolf game, the alpha may well have chosen him for that valuable asset of being able to dissapear simply by pointing.

Mostly for the sake of not being autolynched, I point at Atreyu

Helgraf
2007-04-02, 10:45 PM
*rants and raves spectrally*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-03, 06:18 AM
Hadn't we already confirmed this with Ink? That was one of the major factors in my pointing at him in fact. I don't have my spreadsheets to analyze votes, unfortunately, and that which I have done (spent a 3-4 hours on it last Friday) have been fruitless. In fact, I suspect Atreyu, as he too easily fades into the woodwork with Exachix points. Also since its an Alpha Wolf game, the alpha may well have chosen him for that valuable asset of being able to dissapear simply by pointing.

Mostly for the sake of not being autolynched, I point at Atreyu

(Gah! The things I sacrifice for comedic value. We covered four rounds ago why I point at Exacix. Ironically, the round I decide to no longer point at the fuzzy cleric is the round it gets brought up again.

I think I'm doing a shocking poor job of fading into the woodwork as I've been 4 of the last 6 posters in this game. I also don't think my strategy of "acting suspicious to draw attention to me, so I can debate with other posters" is a good strategy for an alpha to go with.

Believe me, I think its great to see someone else posting ideas, but I disagree with your final analysis. )

(I have a presentation today, so I'll be too busy wanting to vomit my guts into a trash can with worry to play today. But all those reading this have 4 good options and we are open for more.)

Selrahc
2007-04-03, 06:32 AM
*Points at the Llama*

You seem a nice pick in an alpha game. And you've played in a paladinish way(I.E I can imagine a paladin doing the same thing)

I've been suspicious for a few days now, and Helgraf was your chance to redeem yourself in my eyes by delivering us a paladin. Right now... I think you could well be one yourself.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-03, 08:43 AM
if you were a paladin, you'd point at Exachix? that's gimmick infringement :tongue:

Thes Hunter
2007-04-03, 09:41 AM
I have to agree with Selrahc and Inky, the way you were pushing that Frigs list even after Castaras made me wonder.

Also taking in selrahc's logic on Goblin Music, he is still on my suspect list, but I don't think is acting nearly as suspicious as you are at the moment.

*** Thes Points at the Were(?)Llama ***

(( I might be on a little today, but I have a full day of classes, like from 11 - 5 non-stop, and then off to packing and then I will be heading to Michigan for an interview. So wish me all sorts of luck. I don't think I will have much time for posting after this. ))

Rumda
2007-04-03, 10:01 AM
I point at the llama

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-03, 10:18 AM
(Oh bug guts!)

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-03, 10:29 AM
(Well, he is nominated for "goodest in the playground." :smalltongue:)

"I'm afraid your time is running out, Atreyu. The others make to fine of points. I'll enjoy ripping your heart out," Ms E looks as though she did not eat the day prior and is feeling rather peckish.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-03, 10:56 AM
(lunch break)

*The llamawolf jumps on the rock*

"My time is running out? I've been the only one willing to try to help this pack since Graklok was killed. While the rest of you moped and kicked your feet, I've been trying to find paladins. I haven't been good at it, but then I've never good at it. (remember mafia I where I launched a campaign to try to save our "Doctor" even though he was a mafia boy because I spent 3 hours deducing that he had to be the Dr. or Werwolf III where I practically handed the wolves the win by getting the baner lynched by bad logic. )

"However, there were days when no one else even bothered to offer a guess. Also, if i was a paladin, don't you think I'd have
A) kept hounding after Krystal Dragon- who is probably Blue Moon
B) Found a paladin by now to keep my credibility up.

Instead all I have is guess work while trying to sniff a handpicked team of sun worshippers. I'm sorry I was played like a fool on the Frig's list. Given what we did in Classic II, it made sense to me that it would happen again.

Indurain
2007-04-03, 12:54 PM
((Alright. I've been having serious computer problems today as I still don't have my proper computer back, and after trying to write out something for this 3 times and having it disappear in an inexplainable "Back" move by the internets, I'm giving up.))

Indurwolf points at Inky.

((Bandwagon, while easy, is bad. No one thinks for themselves in cases like this, and it leads to really bad lynchings. So, I'm voting for the person who started this bandwagon, and if Llama gets lynched and turns out to be a villager, then Selrahc, Thes and Rumda will be the next victims of my ire.))

inky13112
2007-04-03, 04:35 PM
... I was mostly pointing at him to avoid an autolynch, I never meant to start a bandwagon. Still don';t have those spreadsheets, its a pain. However I'm skimming the thread, and Goblin Music looks somewhat suspicious with his pointing at Fullbladder. I change my point to Golbin Music.

Goblin Music
2007-04-03, 05:39 PM
((hehehe. more people for fun not fact. toss those spread sheets my friends and have fun!!))

Tormsskull
2007-04-04, 05:43 AM
((I'm incredibly swamped at work right now, and I don't have time to make a detailed analysis of the votes. As such, I'm going on a guess:))

Tormsskull points at Goblin Music.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 06:06 AM
"I am impatient!" It does look like she's in a full on hunger rage, "I will appease your whims and point at Goblin Music. Although, the meat will be less than satisfying if you are wrong and you will pay the price for it!"

Points at Goblin Music

Selrahc
2007-04-04, 06:17 AM
*sigh*

Well I am definitely not thinking Goblin Music is a paladin. I hope I'll be proved wrong when he gets eaten.

2007-04-04, 07:07 AM
*Goblin Music is the one on your radar at the moment. After much talk, something you don't support, you set onto him.

Before you hit him, you are stopped by the sound of a grinding. Sounds just like that sci fi show you heard about on the crystal ball. Rots the young seers minds.

Some guy comes out of a blue box.*

"Jelly baby?"

((So it's true he eats babies))

*You tear him in a way that is fairly anticlimactic. Some young girl pokes her head out, as well as a a robot dog with K-9 written on it.*

"You absolute b-"

*You tear her up as well as the dog, whose laser hardly affects you, the box disappears.*

"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"

*A wolf nods wisely, and when you look at him critically he states*

"What? We didn't all drop out of college, sheesh"

*You turn back to Goblin music, who seems to be absent. Looking at it I guess he took the T.A.R.D.I.S

Curses

Never the less you found some of his blood, black as anything. And you do have this young girl and guy with overly large scarf to eat*

<<Dr Who and assistant was killed.>>
((K-9 dismantled))

<<Goblin Music, a wolf, escaped and has left the dimensions.>>

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 07:11 AM
"GaaaH! I haven't been able to eat anyone in two days now!" Ms Elaneous seems furious.

Castaras
2007-04-04, 07:12 AM
(( You...killed...TOM BAKER'S DOCTOR!

*Gasp*

Wolves, how could you?? ))

2007-04-04, 07:16 AM
"GaaaH! I haven't been able to eat anyone in two days now!" Ms Elaneous seems furious.

((what about the doctor and the assistant?))

(( You...killed...TOM BAKER'S DOCTOR!

*Gasp*

Wolves, how could you?? ))

((Yes, *shifty eyes* How could you!))

Castaras
2007-04-04, 07:20 AM
(( Out of interest, which assistant did you kill? ))

2007-04-04, 07:28 AM
((Leela, she was my favourite of the assistants, very down to earth, anyway, forgot to mention...))

Day Breaks

Castaras
2007-04-04, 07:31 AM
(( Ah, that's ok then. At least you didn't kill off Sarah Jane. That'd create a public out cry. ))

Castaras' ghost grins at the doctor's ghost.

Hello there. Welcome to the legions of ghosts. Enjoy your time here. Have a one way ticket to the afterlife, Time lord.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-04, 07:34 AM
"Wait! You are right, Mysterious Narrator Man!" she exclaims at the sky. With that, she pounces on the scarfed man.

Goblin Music
2007-04-04, 07:58 AM
((um sorry to say this but it is Jelly Babies not beans))
a projection of GM appears so long all see you later
((loved the death seen Death))
*stops the projection with Sonic Screwdriver*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-04, 11:06 AM
(Shock it all, music boy. Would it have killed you to be a paladin?)

Helgraf
2007-04-04, 11:11 AM
Yeah hey, welcome to the afterlife. This is where we get to laugh at the obvious mistakes of the mortals down there.

Goblin Music
2007-04-04, 11:16 AM
((What after life i am alive! have it be some where else in the universe))

Castaras
2007-04-04, 11:18 AM
(( We're talking to the doctor and his lovely assistant. ;) ))

Goblin Music
2007-04-04, 11:21 AM
((Ah ok)) lovely just lovely. jelly baby?
(i haven't had seen much of this doctor, probably 5 episodes on IPTV)

Castaras
2007-04-04, 11:23 AM
(( Tom Baker was my favourite doctor. I've seen episodes from all but the sixth, and the fourth was my favourite ))
Babies? You eat babies? You'll feel right at home here then. :smallamused:

Goblin Music
2007-04-04, 11:28 AM
Doctor don't listen to them they are the ones that killed you
no they are not those are *points to living Were Wolves*
they would have killed you!
really! lets ask them then!

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-04, 06:52 PM
I'm very sorry, but I will be unavailable to post for about a week. Don't eat, smite, or auto-smite me while I'm gone.

2007-04-04, 10:42 PM
A totally none Werewolf Game edition of Fullbladder mystically leans in from nowhere.

"For the record, Mr. Doctor, sir, I would have killed you. And then both I and the jackels would grow fat on your carcass. But that is neither here nor now."

He then disappears.

The Actual Werewolf Edition Fullbladder Werewolf, however, actually sees this little happening, but the bird-shaped drug-induced hallucination blames it on the narcotic-like twigs the wolf still hasn't stopped chewing. The two of them weather out the day in some indescribable manner.

2007-04-05, 07:39 AM
As you wake up tonight Exachix and Inky's limp wolf bodies are, both muscled and with arrows sticking through them, red cloaks and helmets discarded.

The tombstones state:

"Despite them being Spartans, and putting up a large (And slow motion filled) fight, they should have brought at least 300 others."

You wonder what type of movies the god of narration has been watching recently...*

Exachix and Inky, both wolves and proud Spartans, where <<killed by Persians paladins >>
(Exachix by autosmite)
~~Night Falls~~

Also, thanks to ms e for this inappropriate spoof. (http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=22767) :smallwink:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-05, 10:26 AM
(NOOOOOOOOOO!! EXACHIX!!!!!!)

*the llama wolf hops on his rock and glares at the one who accused him yesterday.* "I gave you a lot of thought and here are some issues which need addressed because I think you're one of the paladins who've been sitting back while I busted my arse to do your dirty work."

1) Its known the paladins set us up on the Frig's list
He was the first to point at Alarra the next day. He knew she was a paladin and wanted to show the list had merit so some poor sap of a wolf would promote it.

2) He waits until the Frig's list is diminished, THEN says that he doesn't trust me and wants to see me lynched. Why now? Is it because I've outlived my usefullness? Or did one of the 3 suspects I mentioned make the paladins nervous and he decided to step forward?

3) I'm making guesses because someone has to. Obviously they aren't illogical guesses because the pack has followed them. But I'm willing to listen to other's opinions. The pack said that Krystal Tiger probably wasn't a paladin and I agree, so I chose not to try to lynch KT.

(4 Serlahc was recently auto-lynched in WW Classic III. He was a villager. This game seems to have held his attention, though. Why? Because playing a paladin is much more interesting than just being a common wolf.)

*points at Serlahc*

Selrahc
2007-04-05, 11:44 AM
He was the first to point at Alarra the next day. He knew she was a paladin and wanted to show the list had merit so some poor sap of a wolf would promote it.

I was pointing at Alarra days before any lists were set up. In fact I never supported the list, never said it was a good idea. I didn't promote the list in any way whatsoever.

I pointed at Alarra first. I kept pointing at her until she was eaten. She was not even mentioned before me, and I didn't use any lists as justification to point.

2) He waits until the Frig's list is diminished, THEN says that he doesn't trust me and wants to see me lynched. Why now? Is it because I've outlived my usefullness? Or did one of the 3 suspects I mentioned make the paladins nervous and he decided to step forward?

Because I don't trust you, and I do want to see you lynched. The list had nothing to do with it, it was your delivery of yet another wolf to death that was the final straw.

3) I'm making guesses because someone has to. Obviously they aren't illogical guesses because the pack has followed them. But I'm willing to listen to other's opinions. The pack said that Krystal Tiger probably wasn't a paladin and I agree, so I chose not to try to lynch KT.

How is this suposed to be a poin t against me? I said Krystal Tiger probably wasn't a Paladin. I said Pingcode wasn't. I said Goblin Music wasn't. The pack has made some odd lynching decisions, and I have tried to stop them. Arguing against the lynches, attempting to stop them.

How does that make me a paladin?

(4 Serlahc was recently auto-lynched in WW Classic III. He was a villager. This game seems to have held his attention, though. Why? Because playing a paladin is much more interesting than just being a common wolf.)

I had no idea I was up for autolynch, sadly. I thought I was safe to not vote for the day.

Simple misremembrance of my previous vote gopt me autolynched. The first time that has ever happened, despite being a 100% regular villager on hmmmm.... 4 other occasions at least. I very rarely get autolynched, that I haven't here is no more proof against me than it is against anyone still breathing.

*Points at the Llama*

Krystal_Tiger
2007-04-05, 07:49 PM
can someone else offer someone to lynch? I have only a few suspects of my own that for now are going unnamed, because there is no solid evidence against them, so until someone offers someones head, so for now I will withhold my vote, however, if i am forced to vote with next to no evidence i will. {this is not a threat, simply stating the fact that I will vote with next to no evidence if I must}

(now that its the holidays, i will have no excuse not to pay atention:smallbiggrin: )

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-05, 08:05 PM
I was pointing at Alarra days before any lists were set up. In fact I never supported the list, never said it was a good idea. I didn't promote the list in any way whatsoever.

I pointed at Alarra first. I kept pointing at her until she was eaten. She was not even mentioned before me, and I didn't use any lists as justification to point.

Exactly. The very next day after the decision to eat Frig's, you started pointing at Alarra and was very insistent about it. That happens to support my hypothesis about the paladins using Alarra as a set-up so the wolves would go down the list. That was how Jontom Xire got the majority of the wolves on his list in Classic II.5 and why not take advantage of that this time? But you didn't expect the wolves to eat the man they have looked to for aid so often in the past.

In fact, the logic you used was "She's a good player, she might have been picked to be a paladin."

Because I don't trust you, and I do want to see you lynched. The list had nothing to do with it, it was your delivery of yet another wolf to death that was the final straw.

Too coincidental for me. I think Serlahc said it best "The problem with trusting reasons in a Werewolf game... is that the Werewolves could easily make up fake ones." (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33078&page=21)

You're too good a player for that to be coincidence.

How is this suposed to be a poin t against me? I said Krystal Tiger probably wasn't a Paladin. I said Pingcode wasn't. I said Goblin Music wasn't. The pack has made some odd lynching decisions, and I have tried to stop them. Arguing against the lynches, attempting to stop them.

How does that make me a paladin?

Oh, that wasn't a reason for you to be a paladin, that was my lack of cognitive thought as I wrote up that post before work in the morning. Brain not work so good. Its not always about you, you know. :smalltongue:

I had no idea I was up for autolynch, sadly. I thought I was safe to not vote for the day.

Simple misremembrance of my previous vote gopt me autolynched. The first time that has ever happened, despite being a 100% regular villager on hmmmm.... 4 other occasions at least. I very rarely get autolynched, that I haven't here is no more proof against me than it is against anyone still breathing.

I could make an argument still, but mistakes happen, and I understand your position. I retract point 4 and it was perhaps a bit insulting to you. For that I do apologize.

*Points at the Hippo*

Rumda
2007-04-06, 04:25 AM
I am still suspicious of the llama
((is an alpha 'wolf' game of course the llama will be a paladin))
I point at atreyu

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-06, 05:53 AM
*point at Llama*

Copacetic
2007-04-06, 06:01 AM
Frigs's black soul, goes bogging up and down the valley, listening to Move it Move it in /Madagascar

You like to move it move it, I like to move it it, he like to move it move it, he like to ....MOVE IT!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-06, 06:37 AM
@Rumda: Thank you. I'm flattered you see me as such a good player.

@DLD: I know you're quite intelligent and the gray matter has been kicking around up there. May I have some logic to dispute, please? My joy comes from arguing my points and trying to save my skin.

I do have a logical response to your current accusation, though. "Kooloo-Limpah"

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-06, 06:46 AM
((@Llama: I'm sure you'll figure it out. It might take a while, but I'm sure.))

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-06, 06:51 AM
"Since yesterday didn't work out so well, I will now turn my attention to the person I should have been pointing at the entire time. This time, your llama-chops are mine." Ms E calls dibs on various parts of the LLama, but mainly, the llama-chops. Points at Atreyu.

Goblin Music
2007-04-06, 07:44 AM
@Rumda: Thank you. I'm flattered you see me as such a good player.

@DLD: I know you're quite intelligent and the gray matter has been kicking around up there. May I have some logic to dispute, please? My joy comes from arguing my points and trying to save my skin.

I do have a logical response to your current accusation, though. "Kooloo-Limpah"

((Buahaha! "Be-readable!"))

Graklok
2007-04-06, 10:56 AM
Graklok floats back into existance again. He appears to be in a trance. Listening to the music, a slow smile appears on his face, with a few chuckles similar to Beavis and Butthead.

Huh, u-huh huh.

His shoulder twitches.

huh-huh

Again his shoulder twitches.

This time followed by an arm movement, to the beat of the music.

huh-huh-huh.

He explodes in an all out dance, joining in with the singing.

Graklok wike to moof it moof it.
You wike too.....moof it.

his dance is very irregular, similar to a cross between the running man and the tootsie roll.

Exachix
2007-04-06, 01:52 PM
((Hmm? I'm dead? Oh.

Ah well. Stuff happens.))

A wolf in a bluish glow appears on the hilltop. It howls once and then dissapears.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-06, 06:05 PM
((@Llama: I'm sure you'll figure it out. It might take a while, but I'm sure.))

(I think I've got it figured out.
I think the fact that you and Ms E"ventually I'll supply some evidence" both have failed to give me something to argue against because you don't have anything other than "He's been trying, he's just been wrong." I think I'm staring at three paladins right now. But since I'm being voted on as lunch, we'll have to wait till game's end to see.

hey...K.T. can I get a little help over here? I'm not asking you to save my skin or anything, just let me know that someone appreciates my attempts to fight those holy symbol swinging scum.)

2007-04-06, 06:14 PM
*Also points at Llama*

"I blame them for this. Taking away my nice, safe, point-at-Goblin-Music strategy...."

Thes Hunter
2007-04-06, 09:47 PM
(( Thes hops online for a quick point at the )) ** Llama **

Krystal_Tiger
2007-04-06, 11:07 PM
(snipy)
hey...K.T. can I get a little help over here? I'm not asking you to save my skin or anything, just let me know that someone appreciates my attempts to fight those holy symbol swinging scum.)

Of course, how can I not like anyone who says i am a wolf?:smallbiggrin: (unless it was a normal game, then I whold kill you:smalltongue: )

um, i think i need to point at someone so, and i know i asked for some suspects, but this is a bit to much, there is at least two paladins it there, so i will choose: Ms_Elaneous (how dare you try to eat him, your worse the that el jaspero guy {sorry if I got your name wrong :smallredface: })

and no im not going to give you something to argue against, and if you set up a wagon to lunch me, go ahead.(that goes for everyone, so do the next bits))

If you kill llama, and hes a wolf, then I will suspect all of you, and try to set a wagon to kill you, and if people kynch me, then lay of the llama-chops:smallmad:

yes i am aware that doing this a stupid, and suicide, but can you blame me, yes of couse you can, because standing up for somone makes me a paladin, just like a daddy-long legs are boys, and all lady-bugs are girls.

if you kill llama, i will be mad:smallfurious:
if you kill me, i will be mad:smallfurious:

please don't make me mad.

I just feel very strongly that llama is a wolf, besides, if i were a paladin, whold i do this?

2007-04-07, 07:26 AM
*As day slowly starts to show via rays breaking the darkness. Llama stands proud as the sun hits him*

"I go to my death as a free llama"

*You personally swipe at his face, and the mask falls off showing the symbol of the sun. The llama stands still and makes no sound as he is ripped to shreds.

Bloody Llamas.

Your grandma always said never trust a llama, with their beaks for honey and plaguing of the Amazon.

You feast on llama chops tonight as some of the clouds part once more from the moon, filling you with new vigor.*

{{{{Llama the Paladin was killed.}}}}
Day Breaks

Helgraf
2007-04-07, 07:41 AM
Out in the afterlife, the old wolf watches the ... ahem ... lynching ... ahem ... with interest and amusement.

"One for you and one for me, eh, Tully?"

inky13112
2007-04-07, 08:15 AM
Ha! Thats what you get for eating me :smallmad:. Go wolves, theres only a few left, you can do it!

Castaras
2007-04-07, 08:18 AM
Go wolves! You can do it!

Copacetic
2007-04-07, 09:11 AM
Frigs continues, bogging, even happier now.

you like to move it, move it, I like to move it move it, they like to move it move it, she like to,,,,,,, MOVE IT!

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-07, 10:08 AM
(( I think my computer problems are fixed. you can take me off the do not autolynch list.))
The feathered wolf dances around. yay!!! the moon is stronger!

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-07, 10:15 AM
Ms E's wolf ears come into full view now. "Almost there. And best yet, I've got myself some llama chops to get down to." Her eyes flash hungrily as she hurls herself on the llamadin's llama-chops.

Goblin Music
2007-04-07, 10:54 AM
yay! you killed the llamadin!

Alarra
2007-04-07, 04:56 PM
Alarra opens her arms wide and welcomes her llama friend into the afterlife. "It's okay....we'll get them. THE LIGHT WILL PREVAIL! They wander off to find where the dancing moved onto.