PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf VI; The Paladins strike back (Started, honest)



Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Krystal_Tiger
2007-04-07, 06:16 PM
oh...:smalleek:

i need to go hide now. *gulp*

seems every time i do this...aw well thats life huh?:smallbiggrin:

Helgraf
2007-04-07, 10:45 PM
I like to wolf it wolf it ...
I like to wolf it wolf it ...
SNARF!!

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-08, 07:09 AM
*As you awaken you see Gezina has been knocked out by some form of poison, she was wearing a blue cult necklace. DarkLightDragon's body is also found with her dragon/wolf skull smashed in two.

The Paladins observed easter though, so there is 15 chocolate eggs hidden in tasteful places around the willow tree*


<<DarkLight the wolf and Gezina the cult of the >>
<<blue moon was autosmiten>>


~~Night Falls~~

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-08, 07:42 AM
((Typical. Typical. Me deadified straight after Llama. Tyyyyypicallll...

Funny though!))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-09, 01:45 PM
*The ethereal llama joins the dancing party. As he looks back, he notes with some pride that he appears to be quite tasty. Or maybe they are just eating him with such enthusiam because he led them around like little sheep for so long and they're sore about it. In either case, he notices that he's fallen out of step, so with an embarrassed bleat, he hops back in synch*

Goblin Music
2007-04-09, 01:47 PM
The Doctor walks over to the eggs

Selrahc
2007-04-09, 02:12 PM
Nobody is saying anything... guess I'll have to start.

I don't have any real suspects. Ms E perhaps... but I'm not really willing to point yet. Does anybody have arguments?

Also, any idea how many paladins are left?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-09, 02:26 PM
Nobody is saying anything... guess I'll have to start.




(Admit it, you miss me now that I'm gone.)

Selrahc
2007-04-09, 02:28 PM
(Admit it, you miss me now that I'm gone.)

Tis the peril of the alpha game. We lynch the talkative.

Indurain
2007-04-09, 06:21 PM
Indurwolf looks around the pack, replaying the events of the previous night in his head.

"You knew this was coming, yet you stuck your neck out for the Llamadin, " Indurwolf spits on the ground. "Explain yourself." He says, raising a finger at Krystal Tiger.

Raistlin1040
2007-04-09, 10:04 PM
*points at Indurain*

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-10, 01:39 AM
((*ghostly whistling*))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-10, 02:13 AM
(( Voice of the Narrator: At the moment Krystal Tiger will be ripped apart due to receiving the highest number of votes first.

Get voting the rest of you. ))

Selrahc
2007-04-10, 05:13 AM
I really don't think Krystal Tiger is a paladin... Indurain, could be.

Sigh, don't really have a target. Might as well....

*Point at Indurain*

Tormsskull
2007-04-10, 06:57 AM
Well it seems to me that the paladins are just not voting in order to try to hide among the crowd. We've had a pretty quiet reception lately. Because of that, I don't think they'd have Indurain start off pointing at someone. So I guess I'll:

Tormsskull points at Krystal Tiger.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-10, 07:40 AM
~~Day falls~~



*As you set onto Indy, he notices he is outnumbers and starts to shed his fur. You think this is impossible, until he takes off the amulet. He gives a weird lopsided grin*

"I believe in the light. Reinforcements are coming. You shall be vanquished soon. As it is-"

*You start to pick up speed in what you hope is the right direction, having long averted your eyes*

"- I always wanted to leave as I came in, screaming and naked."

*Little did anyone with common sense know that he was grinning as the two wolf forms tore him limb from limb as he gave out a very masculine scream, well, relatively. You feasted on paladin flesh that night as only 3/7 of the cloud is still covered. The rush of power once again courses through your veins.*

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-10, 08:35 AM
cool! paladin kill. Love that holy-tasting meat! *munch munch munch*

Rumda
2007-04-10, 09:06 AM
four down three to go

Indurain
2007-04-10, 11:07 AM
Wow...lynched on two votes, do I feel special or what?

*sigh* That's what I get for trying to get the thread moving.

Selrahc
2007-04-10, 11:16 AM
Wow...lynched on two votes, do I feel special or what?

*sigh* That's what I get for trying to get the thread moving.

No, thats what you get for being a filthy light worshipper:smalltongue:

Alarra
2007-04-10, 05:08 PM
*Opens arms and welcomes Indy into the afterlife* Don't worry fairheart, THE LIGHT WILL PREVAIL! *they wander off to join the dancing*

Douglas
2007-04-10, 06:18 PM
The mad wolf's ghost drifts by. "Wow, it seems I was right way back on night two."

Raistlin1040
2007-04-10, 07:24 PM
*Arm Pump* Who the wolf, who the wolf? I the wolf!

Indurain
2007-04-10, 07:29 PM
A ghostly whisper fills Raistlin's ear. "You shall be the last to die! It will be quite painful."

Helgraf
2007-04-10, 09:58 PM
"Shoo, stupid paladin-ghosts. Go play in your Lawful Sandbox," the old wolf-spirit chides with an ethereal snarl.

inky13112
2007-04-10, 11:06 PM
OOO I think I know who the alpha wolf is. Drat i can't say it though. The ghostly Squolf jumps around in circles in an attempt to relieve excitement.

Goblin Music
2007-04-10, 11:09 PM
(so do i inky, so do i.)

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-10, 11:18 PM
((me too))

Goblin Music
2007-04-10, 11:20 PM
(yea obviously you do:smalltongue:)

DarkLightDragon
2007-04-10, 11:24 PM
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3213/lichking2ln8.png

"Kill them! Kill them good, I say!"

Ink
2007-04-11, 12:56 AM
OOO I think I know who the alpha wolf is. Drat i can't say it though. The ghostly Squolf jumps around in circles in an attempt to relieve excitement.


(so do i inky, so do i.)


((me too))

((Wow, me too! Aren't we smart?))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-11, 07:13 AM
*As you awaken from a sleepless name of haunting ghosts you find two more wolves have been killed.

One by a hammer strike directly in the back, spine smashed.

Alas Selrahc, it seems he must have annoyed the paladins. They didn't even both to bury him.

Not very godly there.

B-man was shot by the same silver sniper as before, looks like those reinforcements have found some way to get through the block, you may have a look some time...

But at the moment night has fallen, you need for flesh, and only a few remain.*


Night Falls
Selrahc the wolf was smitten
B-man autosmited

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-11, 08:50 PM
*The llama smiles as he watches the proceedings from above* "Was it this easy? The wolves are already defeated. They are too scared to prowl at night, too afraid to draw attention to themselves, too cowardly to do anything but huddle and wait. Can a pack that does not hunt, truly be called a pack anymore? Why don't they all line up and accept the redemption we offereed them?"

Raistlin1040
2007-04-11, 09:15 PM
((My god. I'm alive. Sweet!))

Rumda
2007-04-12, 07:25 AM
Once again I will point at a person most likely to be picked by the alpha paladin
I point at Ms E

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-04-12, 12:28 PM
The runt starts to panic, knowing of no one suspiscious enough to accuse. He becomes a jittering mass of goblin and fur, finally pointing at Ms. E if only to help a bandwagon and not be autosmitten.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-12, 12:33 PM
The feathered wolf shrugs and points her nose at Ms. E. I'll just continue pointing at her until I get to eat her. Bandwagon or not.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-12, 04:16 PM
"Hey, look! A bandwagon!... Oh wait... schnap..." she looks at all the fingers pointed at her, "Why are we at this again?"

((Actually, I've not a clue why they'd want me for a packmate. Anyone who's been my packmate knows I seldom come up with any good ideas or are even able to participate in group discussion... wretched time zones! I curse thee!))

*Points at Rumda*

Thes Hunter
2007-04-12, 04:37 PM
Rumda why would you not be choosen by the alpha Paladin. I hear you have a good reputation of being a good player, even though you stay out of the spotlight. Or maybe it is because you stay out of the spot light.

Atreyu certainly conned us by leading the charge everynight and building a bandwagon. Normally I do not put much weight into the first to point, however, all the Paladins need to do tonight is not get one of their own ripped apart. We all know how easy it is to follow the pack, and not find a target ourselves, and we see that evidenced by how fast people vote after a bandwagon has been started, whenever it has been started. So wouldn't a paladin try to get the bandwagon going by pointing first? It doesn't matter how suspicious it makes them look, since that is all they need to win.

*** Thes points at Rumda ***

Rumda
2007-04-12, 05:47 PM
The same argument could be made for you being a paladin thes,as well as trying to derail a bandwagon which makes both of you seem more suspicious

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-13, 02:06 AM
Death may be a bit late today due to a party.

Will update as soon as possible though.

I hope you can hold on to your blood lust for that extra time.

-Death

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-13, 11:07 AM
Double post. Ms E the seer was killed. Nifty battle scene coming tomorrow! Watch this spot.


.


This is Day for the remaining two paladins.

Day Falls

Graklok
2007-04-13, 11:30 AM
Graklok's ghost does a cartwheel.

Go teem go. Wen teem wen. Graklok does the hokey pokey and den turn dis game awound. Dat's what it's all about!

The music around the departed wolfpack changes. it sounds very similar to this (http://www.sillyhumor.com/tequila.html). Graklok has a look of amusment on his face, as he begins dancing in a circle around the departed paladins.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-13, 11:17 PM
((time traveling guys, this is the death scene for ms e's getting torn apart))

*As you settle your choice on Ms Elaneous you see a legion of paladins coming towards you from the plain at an alarming pace. The dark power runs through you, and your fur that has been growing more and more predominant bristles as two more of your pack members stand near you. Ms Elaneous and two others back up and get surrounded by the legion. For some reason you can't concentrate on their faces.*

Who ate the remains of Selrahc?

*You turn to face a wolf standing on their hind legs, their amulet of the blue moon wavering in the sunlight.*

"I believe they may be dulling our senses with posion, but the cult still has the old ways to back us up."

*The wolf gives a grin and yells out in a inhuman language;*

"Darthnatrix.

Besinde.


CRUTAX!"


*You blood chills and fog starts covering the battle field. The wolf of the blue moon slips away, and the paladins start to bottle neck, no one wishing to be on the edge. *

Shed Light!

*You seen the being at the front, with robe fluttering giving an order to their warhammer. It responds in turn, shedding light around it, as you look again you see the warlord in their full glory with the crusader next to them and the seer, obviously Ms Elaneous next to the warlord*

"There is only 6 of you and many of us, surrender and your Death's shall be quick and p-"

*At this moment, blood curling screams are heard from the back. The warlord and co turn and head back through the ranks, while three paladins rush at you. Unfortunately, for them, this is what you live for.

The first one charges, you nimbly step to the side and counter luge at his side, the paladin drops, and attempts to recover yet you quickly put a end to this.

As the battle goes on paladin after paladin falls to you, yet the poison of sorts that must have been in selrahc seems to be affecting you. You wonder how the other three are fairing. You are rewarded by a body sliding by you. It's obviously a high ranking paladin, yet it quickly picks itself up and heads to a safe distance.

Such valour.

You look over the battle field of broken paladins and see the blue moon wolf casting small spells and weaving a circle of destruction, being kept at bay by the warlord, who keeps challenging him to a duel.

Like a wolf would die honourably. You roll your eyes.

You see the beast standing in front of ms e, who despite having a blindfold on, seems to have no injuries. This is even more amazing since the opponent she is versing a beast of such proportions it makes David and Goliath's battle seem a tad unfair on Goliath's behalf. *

"Long time no see Ms E."

"I have no time to rhyme. Your a beast, soon to be deceased. This I have foretold, from powers old."


*At this stage the beast strikes, in a swift motion she dodges, yet one of the beasts tree trunk arms scratch her face.*

"Your prophecies are false, after all you are getting old my friend, and their is one threat you couldn't have foretold and against you can't defend."


*Ms E's face darkens, and then a look of remembrance strikes her, as she goes to turn, but it is to late. *

"Good night"

*Out of the fog had came a wolf with two daggers attached on to the top of the wolf's hand via some leather straps, this wolf had struck first at ms e's neck creating a gash that was so deep it hit the spine, paralyzing her instantly. She falls to her knees as blood comes out of her moth, the bloodletter then drives the second one slowly into ms e's back*

"Agh..."

*Ms E feebly turns to the Warlord, who is in battle with the blue moon, yet no help was to be found there, and back to the high ranking paladin rallying the troops after horrendous loses, yet no help there. She coughs and blood pours from her mouth. It joins in the trickle from her face where the beast hit her. The bloodletter leans forward and gives Ms Elaneous's face a lick, collecting the poor blood on their tongue and with a cruel glint in the bloodletter's eye as Ms E's face shows signs of repulsions and the the dagger is forced in, all the way and through the other side. Clearly not piercing the heart so the pain shall linger.

At such a monstrosity all Heaven was said to cried out, but in vain, for nothing was heard by the thrice dammed occupants. At with this the beast reached down, lifted the limp body and yelled at the retreating warlord and the warlord's "legion".

"As you once blinded us, as they say an eye for an eye"

*With this the beast rips Ms Elaneous' third eye out and threw the limp body to you and your packmates*

"Taste's like chicken pie..."
*You mutter*



Ms Elaenous the Seer was killed last night. Paladins can send in their kill for tonight.

((Still Day))

Ms_Elaneous
2007-04-14, 07:44 AM
Ms E looks around in the void of the afterlife. "Aw, schnap. Well, at least I went down in one of those kickin' slow-mo death scenes. Like I was a main character in a movie or something. SWEET!" She thinks for a moment. "Who licked my face?! I'm gonna go spectral on their hides when I get ahold of them!" She rubs at the spot, "Now I've got wolf cooties! AUGH! Get it off, get it off, get it off!"

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-14, 08:18 AM
*After such a victories night, you wake at night feeling fresh as 5/7th of the moon is shining bright, you notice two wolves in the distance, talking to the cult of the blue moon member, made obvious his role by the flashy small magic he is pulling out of his pocket.

Looks like Rumba actually now you think about it.

You decide you will go for a bit of a run, let Rumba show off to the two wolves, you finally got one of those do gooders and feel like a run.

After five mins you run back, and where the three wolves where, there is only, and almost unrecognizable. The others have joined you now while you stare in disbelief, and you are sure you can see slide looks from all directions.

Rumba lies on the ground with a stake stuck through his heart, his blue moon with the name "Rumba the merciless" clearly written on it.

If you were feeling better you may even make a quip about the fact that you are werewolves, not vampires.*

Night Falls

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-15, 12:20 AM
CLEAR!

*Death zaps the thread*

CLEAR

*Zaps again*

She's dead Jim.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-04-15, 12:23 AM
She can't be, Bones! Isn't there something you can do?

Fullbladder points at Thes, because he lacks knowledge of who still lives, he struggles to keep from channeling the spirit of Megatron, and Thes is the only one not to have pointed as Elaneous, a rather suspicious act.

Also to help speed up the end of the game.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-15, 12:24 AM
(Shhhhhh! Don't disturb them. They're cowering!)

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-04-15, 12:27 AM
I don't cower. I grovel.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-15, 12:28 AM
((Tormsskull+++ -
Raistlin1040 +++
Thes Hunter+++
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins+++
Krystal_Tiger+++
Cult_of_the_Raven+++ ))


((Those alive, I had to remove the roles sorry. ))

Raistlin1040
2007-04-15, 12:30 AM
*Points at Thes*

Selrahc
2007-04-15, 04:01 AM
((Tormsskull+++ -
Raistlin1040 +++
Thes Hunter+++
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins+++
Krystal_Tiger+++
Cult_of_the_Raven+++
DarkLightDragon+++ ))


((Those alive, I had to remove the roles sorry. ))

Also, DLD is dead.

If this lynch is a wolf, then the paladins have won.

pingcode20
2007-04-15, 04:23 AM
@Death: Say, why do you put '+++' after every name on the list?

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-15, 04:50 AM
((I knew that Selrahc, just seeing who was paying attention.

And I put the +++ to signify if I had sent their roles to them yet

My master copy has the role put next to them as well.))

Rumda
2007-04-15, 06:12 AM
Also, DLD is dead.

If this lynch is a wolf, then the paladins have won.
#not if the paladins attack the bloodthirster

Thes Hunter
2007-04-15, 12:24 PM
"Lord Fullbladder, yes, I accidently did not see the paladin amongst our midst. And that I do regret. However your voting record is not sterling either. For many rounds you voted every other round, most often not following the bandwagon, exepect when we were lynching Jontom Xire.

Maybe you voted for Ms. E yesterday as a way to hide yourself amongst the wolves, and now are trying to start a bandwagon that bring you and your blessed paladins victory?"


Thes points her muzzle and growls at Lord Fullbladder, Master of the goblins

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-04-15, 01:46 PM
"Perhaps. Lord knows everyone's always hated me in this pack anyway. But riddle me this, if you will. Even at such a point in time in which having the Seer was superfluous, do you think the paladins would vote to kill her?"

Raistlin1040
2007-04-15, 01:58 PM
So here's my analysis on the remaining players from the last few turns.

Tormsskull+++=Could be paladin. Voted for Krystal Tiger

Raistlin1040 +++=Not Paladin. Evidence=Started Indurain "Bandwagon"

Thes Hunter+++=Could be Paladin. Evidence= Voted with the Seer against Rumda

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins+++=Not Paladin? Evidence=second vote for Ms E.

Krystal_Tiger+++=Not paladin. Evidence=Was pointed at by Indurain.

Cult_of_the_Raven+++=Role unsure. Could be wolf or paladin. Voted Ms. E after Bandwagon was formed.

Conclusion: We should lynch Thes and Tormsskull.

Tormsskull
2007-04-15, 02:26 PM
So here's my analysis on the remaining players from the last few turns.

Tormsskull+++=Could be paladin. Voted for Krystal Tiger


I'm not sure when you're talking about, I haven't really had much time to follow this game. I was wrong a lot in the beginning so I'll just go with the flow:

Tormsskull points at Thes.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-15, 04:57 PM
hmm. good theories. The feathered wolf says. Most point to Thes hunter. hmm. I'm going to go with the evidence posted above and point at Thes

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-16, 08:59 AM
*Thes gives a frown.*

"They shouldn't be doing this, my team is flawless, this is unacceptable"

*You see this as the start of a paladin speech, you rush forward and lunge at her neck you rip off her necklace and the illusion is shattered. Standing before you is a beautiful lady, with a sterned look on her face that looks like it should be naturally kind, loosely holding a golden warhammer with a giant ruby set in it, the famous laurels of victory on her head. As you strike off the necklace, it takes a split second for her to notice you. Her eyes harden and he warhammer comes up and catches you on the jaw.*

"Are you the Master of the Paladins, the so called warlord?"
*A voice came from the pack, she turns and frowns, making a large arc in front of her with her warhammer so the wolves stay back*

"The Mistress if you may, men have died for this body!"

*You take a look at Trog's gravestone*

"And it won't end here"

*She creates a stairway out of some magic that heads to the heavens, she flies up 14 steps and turns to face the pack*

"I shall have to say I should hope you would see the light in my time, but I leave my best paladin, and I would like to thank our spons-"

*At this stage a tree trunk smashes her off the staircase and she smashes to the ground, body disfigured. Her grip on her warhammer slips and you stare at the Beast looking defensively next to a tree-trunk-shaped hole in the ground*

"What? She was a woman, she would have talked all day?*"


The moon is only 1/7th covered, and you go to sleep invigorated.

Thes, the warlord, falls from glory.

YOUR AD IN LARGE ANNOYING LETTERS HERE FOR ONLY $4.99!

Day falls.






*Disclaimer; This statement does not reflect the Management's views on women

Goblin Music
2007-04-16, 10:24 AM
((Yay you got her!))

Thes Hunter
2007-04-16, 10:58 AM
(( Nice scene Death! ))


(( And was anyone surprised? I doubt it. :smallfrown: ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-16, 11:05 AM
*Eatherial (misspelled, i know) hugs from the llama for Thes*

Selrahc
2007-04-16, 11:20 AM
You paladins have really fallen apart come endgame.

A few days ago it looked like you had this game sewn up.... Now, with one immortal member, it looks like the Wolfs can claim their rightful victory!

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-16, 11:36 AM
Now, with one immortal member, it looks like the Wolfs can claim their rightful victory!

((Typing "Godmode" dosen't work in this game Selrahc:smallwink:))

Thes Hunter
2007-04-16, 11:45 AM
You paladins have really fallen apart come endgame.

A few days ago it looked like you had this game sewn up.... Now, with one immortal member, it looks like the Wolfs can claim their rightful victory!

Actually there was one key mistake I made, which I will discuss endgame if anyone cares.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-16, 02:00 PM
Actually there was one key mistake I made, which I will discuss endgame if anyone cares.

(heh. She recruited an attention seeking loony like me on her team.)

Indurain
2007-04-16, 06:22 PM
(Or a guy dumb enough to go out on a limb and point first, like me.)

Ink
2007-04-16, 06:31 PM
((Or a proven hopeless at the game, like yours truly. :smallwink:))

Indurain
2007-04-16, 06:33 PM
(Wow...let's all make Thes feel bad about picking us!! Who's next?)

Alarra
2007-04-16, 06:38 PM
(oooh...Me! Me! She recruited someone inherently suspicious, but useless at the game)

Helgraf
2007-04-16, 10:59 PM
((Oooh, ooh, she failed to recruit me and I've done much better as a villian (1-0) than as a villager (0-4ish). ;) ))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-17, 07:24 AM
*A note is left on the body of Raistlin1040.*

"As Thes instructed, this pack will be redeemed, if it is the last thing I do."

*You are almost entirely a wolf once more, the moon is high, and Raistlin's black heart feeds you for the start. You know the end is in sight as only one more paladin remains.*




Night Falls
Raistlin1040 the wolf dies

Raistlin1040
2007-04-17, 07:37 PM
Raistlin's ghost appears.
Those Paladins knew I'd be a threat to them. After what I did to Indurain, I'm not supprised. Murder them wolves. MURDER!

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-04-17, 10:15 PM
Fullbladder bridges his fingers--er, paws.

"The End Game. None left but the foolhardy and the groggy. This is the final conundrum, lads. Truly, any one of us could be a paladin in wolf's clothing. How can we tell, anyway? All we have to go by is a long run of non-votes. I have with me a list of the remaining suspects."

Legend
"\": Voted for Elaneous
"/": voted for Thes
Tormsskull /
Krystal_Tiger
Cult_of_the_Raven /\
Lord Fullbladder /\

"Following the last two nights, we have this. As you can see, there are only two who did not vote to kill both of the paladins. Krystal Tiger didn't vote at all. Tormsskull voted for Thes. Now, let's think about it. Two paladins left, and the wolves already starting to point at one of them, with some pretty good evidence, apparently. They've already watched the wolves turn immediately on the person who doesn't vote for the paladin. So, they'll probably give one person up, thinking we'll follow logic and slaughter Krystal Tiger, for ducking out of the polls seemingly to avoide taking the fall. I'm still willing to give Krystal's actions up to simple not-being-here.

"This is why I must suspect Tormsskull of being the final paladin."

Fullbladder points at Tormsskull.

Goblin Music
2007-04-17, 10:18 PM
((so /\ have a map? but \/ does not?))

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-17, 10:19 PM
hmm. good logic, fullbladder. says the feathered wolf. I like it, so, the feathered one points at tormsskull

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-04-17, 10:19 PM
((Quiet you. I was figuring at the time.))

Raistlin1040
2007-04-17, 10:37 PM
Raistlin's ghost yells out
Avenge me!

inky13112
2007-04-17, 10:39 PM
OOH! I think I just figured out who the last wolf is! Its hey you no peeking!



@V what are you talking about, theres no "no" anywhere in my post, No where I tell you! (Oops, I uhhh meant to do that yeah that sounds good)

Goblin Music
2007-04-17, 11:06 PM
((@inky: you spelt "no" wrong yes i spelled it wrong for a reason!))

Tormsskull
2007-04-18, 05:38 AM
Well, I can't really argue with your logic. I haven't been paying close enough attention to this game in order to be able to anaylze the votes, see who voted what, etc. I could tell you that I am not a paladin, and that my voting history is simply based around an excessive work load, trying to get my other games done, trying to get these interviews done, etc, but you'd have no way of trusting me more than anyone else.

So, based on your logic, I'll:

Tormsskull points at Krystal_Tiger.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-04-18, 06:38 PM
Now, see, whenever I make an argument, I become aware of sheer volume of holes puncturing it. I just can never figure out where they are. For instance, there's the whole "only looking at the last two rounds" thing.

Honestly, I have little-to-no clue what I'm talking about, probably would believe Torm's arguements, and I'm getting confused because someone said my logic is good.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-04-19, 07:07 AM
*Krystal Tiger looks up at Tormsskull*

Are you accusing me?

*Krystal Tiger blends into the shadows, and appears in a split second right behind Tormsskull, putting one of the daggers next to his neck*

"Don't jump"

*Tormsskull, losing his cool gives a jump and he starts bleeding at the back, Krystal tiger then cuts two more horizontal ones to join the one Tormsskull unwittingly made, by a weird coincidence they created a Z. Krystal Tiger slinks back into the shadows*

"You kn-know, I am one of you guys right?
[inner thoughts] If only I had followed my dreams and became a lumberjack...[inner thoughts]
Mighty Bloodletter, lordly Beast"

*At the last bit he nods to the hulking, feathered form of Cult of Raven, bulking over him, who proceeds to talk to Fullbladder, as if not even noticing him*

"The pass is clear Alpha"

*Tormsskull, visibly starts sweating.*

"Why d-did he call you alpaha?"

"Well," Fullbladder gives a smile, "Krystal Tiger is the bloodletter, Cult of Raven is the Beast, and I have here a gem that will prove just how damned I am"

*Tormsskull's eyes widen as he sees the ruby from Thes' hammer.*

"Magic is fickle, it can be bend to whoever holds the power, and you, I am afraid hold no power at all.

Crusader.

You won't like this I am afraid, there is many ways to skin a crusader."

*At this time Alpha Fullbladder crushes the ruby in his palm, a flash of light that starts of white but tints to a black/red colour swirls around, and finally dives into Fullbladders mouth. The mouth shuts close as the last of the magic fills his veins. Fullbladder snaps on a necklace of the Cult of the blue Moon and with a outreached paw he shatters the illusion, and with it the necklace, leaving a 6 foot 2, blond paladin of noble features*

If you are Dead
You decompose dramatically.

Thanks for playing guys, girls, hermaphrodites!


If you are the Cult of the Raven
*While the Alpha is enjoying his newfound power you give a smirk. He knows your worth. He signs for you to dispose of the "man" in front of you. You do with pleasure.

"Be mer-"

*You never listen, you just tear them apart, today is no exception. You cleared the path, the villagers are ripe for the plucking, and Tormsskull is but a decapitated head in your paw*

Now you hunt.


If you are Krystal Tiger Woods

*After Ms Elaneous you have developed quiet the taste for paladin blood, and despite Fullbladder's paw telling you to stop you shadow jump behind Tormsskull and introduce him to your two daggers. In 4 seconds he is but a pile of leaky meat on the ground. The alpha looks annoyed, but let him be annoyed. What can he do?

You are a free spirit, you shan't be chained, anyway the beast has cleared the pass, no more being stuck in this valley.

Now you hunt.


If you are Fullbladder
*Filled with new found power and authority, you hold a paw out and the bloodletter stops, another flick of your wrist and the Beast who towers over you bows humbly. Tormsskull stands up in front of you*

"I will not die in vain"

"Yes, yes you will" You spit, more of a command than a statement. Dark power flows through your body and you force him to knell. You stand before the fully grown man trembling and reach out with your magic for emotions and snap his ties with righteousness. You weave new ones, ones of unbending loyalty. You then bite him*

"Now go infect, the brotherhood of paladins."
*As your mind slave goes off you feel a soft satisfaction in your bones knowing what you have done, while he will be always loyal to you, you left his hate in tact. He will be the death of himself, a more cruel punishment you can not think of for a mortal.

Now, the night is still dark, and villagers are ripe for the picking.

Now you hunt.


If you are Tormsskull
Tonight is not your night. As the wolves set upon you the power of the Light falters, you call, but you call in vain.

Darkness falls.



Today the Sun does not rise, instead it hides behind dark clouds as a child would hide behind it's mother.

<<<Darkness falls>>


/End Game


Credits!
Roles!

Death; your friend the Narrator --- Narrator
Atreyu the Masked LLama+++ - Crusader
Goblin Music+++ wolf
Helgraf+++wolf
inky13112+++ wolf
Alarra+++ -Crusader
DarkLightDragon+++ wolf
Gezina+++ The clan of the blue moon
Exachix+++ wolf
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom+++ The clan of the blue moon
Trog+++ The clan of the blue moon-Tyrant
Captain van der Decken+++ The clan of the blue moon
Gnome Barbarian+++ wolf
Bookman+++ wolf
Raldor+++ The clan of the blue moon
Joosbawx+++ wolf
[Insert Neat Username Here] +++ The clan of the blue moon
Ink+++ Arch Mage
Frigs +++ - Demon
Krursk+++ wolf
pingcode20+++ wolf
douglas+++ -The mad wolf
Deckmaster+++ wolf
Jontom Xire+++ wolf
Graklok+++ -Devil
TheChris+++ wolf
evnafets+++ wolf
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins+++ wolf
Krystal_Tiger+++ -Bloodthirster
Cult_of_the_Raven+++ -The Beast

sub groups
[spoiler]
CBM
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom the Mighty
[Insert Neat Username Here] the Cursed
Captain van der Decken the Leveler
Raldor the Merciless
Rumda the Cruel
Gezina the Slaughterer
Trog the Ripper

Thes the Warlord
Ms_Elaneous - Seer
Ink - Arch Mage
Indurian - The distrubing undressed one Grand Inquisitor
Alarra - The Master Tactician
Atreyu - the Dali Llama
Tormskull - The Holy Avenger (+5 even)

Interesting tidbits
On the first day the seer scired the devil and the devil scried the beast. Arguably the best scires one could make.
On the second day both scired one of the tryants.
Unfortunately Graklok broke this funny pattern by dieing, way to go Graklok.

Also, if Krystal tiger was killed, she would have killed Lord Fullbladder, letting the way of the light win. To bad Krystal Tiger has a thing for staying alive.


.... Please dispose of rubbish in a correct manner.

Jontom Xire
2007-04-19, 07:27 AM
BRILLIANT!

Great game, Death. I think that what made it so good wasn't the reversal of roles, but the great story telling that inspired everyone to such skillful play. Well played the wolves - the paladins never seemed to stand a chance in the last several days.

I'm just a bit cheesed I missed most of it 'cos I died so early. Ah well, such is life.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-19, 08:30 AM
wohoo! I LIVED!!!!! YES!! and we WON!!!!! WOHOOO!!!!

Ink
2007-04-19, 08:41 AM
Good game all, thank you everyone for the game, and thanks to Death our friend the narrator.
*exit stage left*

Edit. Out of curiosity: So what was that whole baner falling asleep at the keyboard fiasco all about?

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-19, 08:46 AM
:smallredface: um. do you want the true story, or the one that seemed to have been made up by the cult?

I really actually did fall asleep at the keyboard. I never got my action in to death becase of a hectic RL day and the fact that I thought I'd already done it. I was very upset when I found out.

but it made for a much more interesting game eh?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-19, 08:50 AM
That was a lot of fun. Well done, Death. Good job wolf pack. I almost had you all. DAMN YOU, HIPPO!! Very entertaining reading and watching.

^ I agree. It makes the game more intense.

Goblin Music
2007-04-19, 09:01 AM
Slowly the transmission of GM fades into view we Won! i think.

Selrahc
2007-04-19, 09:15 AM
That was a lot of fun. Well done, Death. Good job wolf pack. I almost had you all. DAMN YOU, HIPPO!! Very entertaining reading and watching.

^ I agree. It makes the game more intense.

I got three Paladin skulls and layed my suspicions on another before I was deemed enough of a threat to be killed. I'm pretty proud of that.


And DAAyuuum! We were totally doomed, but then we killed 5 of you in 5 nights! That has got to be the best streak ever.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-04-19, 09:36 AM
....

Okay, that happened.

Fun game. I can't believe I ignored this one so long.

Thes Hunter
2007-04-19, 10:16 AM
Oh poo we lost. Mah.


And the key mistake was I missed a vote for Krystal Tiger that would have saved Indurian. I was going to vote but I miss counted days. And we were going after Krystal Tiger and not Cult, because the seer told me that Cult was the Bloodletter and not Krystal.

So yeah. knowing now that she was the bloodletter, it might not have been as much of a key mistake as I thought it was. :smallwink:

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-19, 10:40 AM
Awesome! We won! Way to go team wolf!!!

Tormsskull
2007-04-19, 11:20 AM
Well, I had hoped with my faux "I don't have time to play this game attitude" that I would have been overlooked, but such was not the case. I actually am surprised we lived as long as we did. As soon as we got back from the shindig in Indy and posted pictures I figured it wouldn't take too long for you all to figure it out.

Very fun game. I had an interesting time feigning non-interest and letting myself get worked up.

Also, about the baner not baning or whatever, I still say it sounds better that you guys protected the wrong person (Having nothing to do with the fact that it was my plan to attack the seer the 2nd time), regardless of the truthiness of it all.

Trog
2007-04-19, 11:20 AM
It was sooooo hard for me to remain silent at El Js surrounded as I was by paladins. But I managed to. I had been killed the day before I recall. So I got to listen in on their plotting and guesses as to who was who. Cult of Raven came *this* close to being smote. Then they changed their mind. And I was giggling inside.

And to team Blue Moon and the Seer... I TOLD YOU Thes was a paladin! Never, ever doubt the boyfriend's intuition! :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

EDIT @V Actually we had discussed it and had agreed to not all point at the same person. Can't remember now if we all followed that or not. But we did have a suspect list from Goof before he died. Not that I had much time to follow up on that. *grumbles* darn paladins *mumbles*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-19, 11:25 AM
Hehe....well, funny thing about a bunch of people following Trog's lead when he pointed at Thes without a good reason, despite there being a good reason to point at someone (I forget who) it basically told us "Hi, we're the Blue Man Group Blue Mooon Cult"

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-19, 02:19 PM
I was protecting myself the whole time after graklok died, so if you paladins had tried to smite me, they would have lost a kill. if i had been in closer contact with the cult, however, I might have protected some of them.

Rumda
2007-04-19, 02:58 PM
Good game, and one i could have survived if i had remembered to contact cult the day after we got mrs e

inky13112
2007-04-19, 04:53 PM
... Wait what, I was sure Cult was a paladin. Bleh, I still got one (or was it two? I can't remember) of you, which makes me happy. And more importantly, WOW the villagers finally one, that hasn't happened in MONTHS not since the very start of the werewolves fad, and not only that we did it without the seer. Good to see that even now after a veritable renaissance of werewolf strategy, its still possible for the villagers to win.

Except I just realized, the wolves STILL have their winning streak, because of the role reversal. NOOOO! :smalltongue:

Thes Hunter
2007-04-19, 08:39 PM
... Wait what, I was sure Cult was a paladin. Bleh, I still got one (or was it two? I can't remember) of you, which makes me happy. And more importantly, WOW the villagers finally one, that hasn't happened in MONTHS not since the very start of the werewolves fad, and not only that we did it without the seer. Good to see that even now after a veritable renaissance of werewolf strategy, its still possible for the villagers to win.

Except I just realized, the wolves STILL have their winning streak, because of the role reversal. NOOOO! :smalltongue:

Yeah, if I had known she was the beast and not the bloodletter, I would have steered people pointing at her. I thought I might be able to make a case for her. But I had a feeling Krystal Tiger was in some kind of 'in-group' and therefore harder to bandwagon. Mah.


Grrr.... I really wanted to win. :smallsigh: :smallwink: