PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf VI; The Paladins strike back (Started, honest)



Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-02-27, 09:11 PM
ATTENTION: Nights will be 48 hours long, with days 24 hours due to some concerns.


V Pre game


The full moon ever seems to be on the rise now days, and bloodlust fills your bones as you hear a unworldly howl. The alpha calls you and you eagerly join, swiftly running out of your cave to join. You notice a creature of the night is hunting with you as you join in the flanks. The pounding of the wolves paws growing ever stronger as you are joined by more and more of your companions. Up ahead you give a snarl of recognition as the beast and blood thirster jump along either side of the alpha, pushing in front of the alphas right and left hand wolves. There is a bit of a contest, but the two young wolves eventually give way to the beast and blood thirster after a few swipes are swapped.

By this time the pack is almost in a spearhead formation and covering ground fast. You reach the end of the valley and the alpha gives one last call. From out of the shadows slink the cult of the blue moon. These wolves work as the elites of the pack, and they often are those who organize the hits. The mad wolf you can't spot, but he will come soon enough for his feed as the time comes.

The alpha stops, and the formation halts with the cult of the blue moon still circling around as the alpha howls and a inhuman voice comes from his mouth.

"Which village shall we feast on now?"

The growling of names begins and you are quick to add your voice to those snarls.



Those villages you can "point at" to see which are attacked are as followed;

There is Lucky-villiage, the political hub of the land of the ever green.
Juicebox town, the industrial hub of the land of the ever green.
Happy city, in which the cult of free love has established, and can be seen as the religious center of the ever green.
Parkland, is the upper class place of the ever green, with parks galore.



*Please who to point your paw to in read text.

Players

Alive: 16
Atreyu the Masked LLama (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14631)+++
B-Man (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2002)+++
Cult_of_the_Raven (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=17533)+++
DarkLightDragon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7519)+++
Exachix (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3334)+++
Gezina (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=6417)+++
Goblin Music (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=19048)+++
Indurain (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=8696)+++
Krystal_Tiger (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=5626)+++
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=11052)+++
Ms_Elaneous (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=16664)+++
Raistlin1040 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=6522) +++
Rumda (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=9691)+++
Selrahc (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3666)+++
Thes Hunter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7376)+++
Tormsskull (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=16696)+++

Dead: 21
Gnome Barbarian (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14121)+++, wolf - killed night 1
[Insert Neat Username Here] (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2786) +++, wolf, clan of the blue moon - killed day 1
Frigs (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=20626) +++, demon - killed night 2
Deckmaster (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=10143)+++, wolf - autolynched
Krursk (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=15809)+++, wolf - autolynched
pingcode20 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=21517)+++, wolf - killed night 3
Graklok (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=147)+++, devil - killed day 3
Jontom Xire (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=1940)+++wolf - killed night 4
douglas (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=17733)+++ mad wolf - killed day 4
Alarra (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7141)+++ paladin - killed night 5
Trog (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=9453)+++ tyrant Clan of the blue moon - killed day 5
Castaras (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=12841)+++ tyrant - killed day 5
Bookman (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14935)+++ wolf - killed night 6
Joosbawx (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=16788)+++ wolf - killed day 6
Fualkner Asiniti (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3196)+++ wolf - autokilled day 6
Ink (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14708)+++ paladin, arch mage - killed night 7
Raldor (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=12358)+++ wolf, clan of the blue moon - killed day 7
Captain van der Decken (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2726)+++ wolf, clan of the blue moon - killed night 8
evnafets (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=11823)+++ wolf, killed day 8
TheChris (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=4750)+++ wolf, autokilled day 8
Lucky (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2877)+++ wolf, autokilled day 8
Helgraf (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3872)+++ wolf, killed night 9
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=19388)+++ blue moon, killed day 9
inky13112 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=4900)+++


Roles

Team PALADIN: The team send in one pm through their spokespaladin, and the target they pick shall be smited during the day.

Warlord and the grand master of the knights templar (alpha wolf): You have been chosen by the council of thirteen to lead an small strike force of crusaders in to crush the wolf menace. You get to chose your fellow crusaders.

Seer (devil): You were the grand adviser of the Kingdom, and served in a golden age for many years, called out of retirement to take your job as the guardian of your people once again. You receive accurate scryings on those you wish to see their true threat.

Arch Mage (witch): You are sent as the representative of the council of thirteen, you are partially responsible for the idea of how to stop the wolves from transforming. You are the arch mage of the illusion and can make one appear as one is not, and blind the moon's eye.

Arch Mage (witch): You are sent as the representative of the council of thirteen, you are partially responsible for the idea of how to stop the wolves from transforming. You are the arch mage of the illusion and can make one appear as one is not, and blind the moon's eye.

Crusader (wolf): You are one of the knights templar and your job is to guard your warlord and the arch mage as you attempt to strike down the wolves.

Team WOLF PACK: You all vote on who to tear apart at night time, the crusaders get to vote here as well though.

Wolf (villager): You are a bloodthirsty wolf, who is out to try and cleanse the village of the paladins and restore the pack to it's former glory of terrorizing the neighboring villages.

Tyrants (lovers): You plan to take over the pack, the alpha wolf is getting old, you both share the ideals, and are willing to steer this pack in a new course. If one of you die the other will die as well, as you both will fight with each other for a more blood filled tomorrow.

Devil (Seer): You can see into the moon and see past any tricks to see who is truly who. You get the correct answer as to who you look into, unless they are being covered.

Demon (Fool): You are the choatic demon who can't actually see using the moon, yet you think you can never the less. Randomized scrying.

Bloodthirster (Hunter): You can kill three men in a single swipe of your claws, and are the champion of the pack, if you are smited or voted to be torn apart, you can take someone down with you.

The Mad Wolf(Illusionist): You are a wizard who dabbled into my practical work in werewolves, which drove you a tad insane, and as such can pretend to be whatever you want using past shadows of your power.

The Beast (Baner): Your genes are faulty, and even without transforming you are a muscle bound beast, who delights in pain and suffering. Not even the bravest heart can stand up to your stare, as they can see that you have seen more pain than one should endure. You can make sure that any person gets protected for one day.

The Clan of the Blue Moon (Mason): You are the elite huntforce of the wolves. You have practiced maneuvers together for so long you can recognize each other even in your unchanged state.


Currently: End Game

* - did not vote last round

Lucky
2007-02-27, 09:13 PM
((I have a village named after me?

I have no idea what to think.))

Raistlin1040
2007-02-27, 09:14 PM
I suggest attacking Happy City! I hate them with their freedom and their love. It makes me sick! We should feast on them!

Raistlin points at Happy City.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-02-27, 09:16 PM
((I have a village named after me?

I have no idea what to think.))

((You should feel very proud))

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-02-27, 09:20 PM
"No, we have to think rationally about it. Happy City may be tempting, but could we all really hide there, would we really be able to fit in during the day? Probably not. The same goes for Parkland--the poorer among us would be found out too quickly. No, we need to go in in a place where we can dig our heels in.... like Juicebox Town. There at least the gratest portion of us could slink in invisibly."

Fullbladder sets his vile vote upon Juicebox Town.

Lucky
2007-02-27, 09:23 PM
((You should feel very proud))
((Ah, ok then))

Lucky, one of the more prideful and fortunate werewolves in the pack, strides forward to have his say. His left eye is closed shut due to a terrible scar over it, a memory of just another time where he escaped certain death, a particular trait of his. "That whole religion deal never sat well with me," he growls, "let's go eat that damned happy-city." Lucky begins to head in that direction, feeling like there are very few wolves who would dare disagree with him.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-27, 09:33 PM
I once ate someone from Happy City and the moon turned into a rainbow colored skunk and stayed that way for 3 days. I think we should stick to Juicebox Town.

B-Man
2007-02-27, 09:42 PM
We should attack Happy City.

*B-Man nominates Happy City.

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-02-27, 09:43 PM
I was thinking of parkland, but Fullbladder has me convinced. To Juicebox town!

*points at Juicebox Town*

Alarra
2007-02-27, 09:45 PM
Happy-city? What a ridiculous name for a town. I think it deserves attack for that if nothing else.

Bookman
2007-02-27, 09:47 PM
Juicebox town of course!

evnafets
2007-02-27, 09:52 PM
I love the wide open spaces, and the feeling of wind in my fur.
Besides which I have a hankering for rich food

evnafets howls to attack Parkland

The Valiant Turtle
2007-02-27, 09:58 PM
The long forelimbs of Raldor-wolf appear from one side of the wedge that he was scouting for. His lean, jet black body moves with uncanny speed towards the alpha wolf.

I brought you a present. I found a human scout.

Raldor-wolf throws a fresh human head towards the alpha wolf. He considers the towns.

I need to stretch my legs more.

Raldor-wolf points to Parkland.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-02-27, 09:58 PM
((ATTENTION: Nights will be 48 hours long, with days 24 hours due to some concerns. We now return to our blood bath ))

Deckmaster
2007-02-27, 09:59 PM
"Hippies? Gawdammit, I hate hippies!"

Deckmaster points his claw at Happy City.

Edit: I don't think I see my name on that list...I did sign up, didn't I?

Lucky
2007-02-27, 09:59 PM
((ATTENTION: Nights will be 42 hours long, with days 24 hours due to some concerns. We now return to our blood bath ))
((42? Or 48?))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-02-27, 10:01 PM
((42? Or 48?))

((...no need to get smart))

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-02-27, 10:05 PM
You know, now that I really think about it, Fullbladder's argument doesn't really make much sense. Now, wind running through my fur I can understand.


*[Insert Neat Werewolf Name Here] switches his vote from Juicebox Town to Parkland*

douglas
2007-02-27, 10:07 PM
The polluting factories of Juicebox town are a blight upon the land. Destroy them all so our forests can remain clean!

*points at Juicebox town*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-27, 10:19 PM
"I agree with Douglas."

*The wooly wolf points a clawed hoof at Juicebox Town*

Deckmaster
2007-02-27, 10:20 PM
Nevermind, I see it now.

Tormsskull
2007-02-27, 10:39 PM
GRrrr! Get Happy-city!

^ Pssst: Deckmaster, when did you move to Warren?

Indurain
2007-02-27, 10:49 PM
A loud howl rips through the chill air. Stalking out of the woods, comes one of the largest of the wolves. Emitting a low growl he stalks over to where the other wolves have gathered. Snarling at some of the nearby NPCwolves, Indurwolf parts the crowd to have a look at the list of potential target cities. He rolls his eyes at the list of targets.

"Someone must have a sense of humour." He says with a growl. "But if we must, Juicebox town sounds like an easy place to hunt."

Helgraf
2007-02-28, 12:00 AM
The silverback wolf, grizzled, scarred and perhaps a bit slow for his years howls his communication.

* Helgraf howls for the blood of Happy City *

Captain van der Decken
2007-02-28, 02:20 AM
Blegh. Happy City hippies are not fun to eat.

I say we go to Juicebox Town.

Krursk
2007-02-28, 02:23 AM
Krursk, the newest werewolf stands in awe of all of the big, silvery hides of some of his fellows in wolfmanship. Should I have an opinion? Dammit, this is hard. Umm, Juicebox Town?

DarkLightDragon
2007-02-28, 03:45 AM
Juicebox town!

((Too funny!))

EDIT: ((Death? There's a grammar mistake in that first post...))

Krystal_Tiger
2007-02-28, 04:44 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ChimeraHybrid/My%20avis/krystalwolf.gif

Ilaissa the wolf dragon, and the fey/dragon/wolf Zira add their snarls to the pack.

YES! Lets maul those in Juicebox town! They shall burn!
YUMMY!

DarkLightDragon
2007-02-28, 05:42 AM
*DLD walks back and forth in front of a group of NPC wolves, growling at and trying to get them organised into lines*

Sigh... Dammit, wolves! How are we going to take over the next village if you keep slacking off like this!

Ink
2007-02-28, 05:57 AM
An inky black wolf over to the side of the main pack bounces up and down excitedly.

"Awoooo... Parkland! Parkland! I like parks!"

* Ink waves a claw towards Parkland

Rumda
2007-02-28, 06:00 AM
I don't mind were we attack as long as we kill some one soon, how long has it been since we've eaten days, but lets look at the options
lucky village: blegh politicians too slimy for my taste
juicebox town: well industrial town usually have plenty of people but the meat is normally too tough and stringy
happy city: while some of the younger wolves may like eating drugged up hippies, its not really my scene
parkland: well its true what they say blue blood DOES taste sweeter but they are normally better protected so...

Ms_Elaneous
2007-02-28, 06:36 AM
Ms E decides to give her two coppers worth, "I, for one, think Parkland sounds delightful. So much lovely terrain to hide in, oblivious blue-bloods walking around... Mm, it just sounds good."

*Points towards Parkland.*

DarkLightDragon
2007-02-28, 06:47 AM
Current vote count:

Lucky Village: 0
Juicebox Town: 9
Happy City: 7
Parkland: 6

InaVegt
2007-02-28, 08:13 AM
Juicebox town deserves to be stricken down, let us eat them all!

*Gezina points in the direction of Juicebox town.*

Joosbawx
2007-02-28, 08:15 AM
pacing back and forth, Joosbawx surveys the valley below and growl softly in his throat. The sound is a deep, constant rumbling that raises the hackles of several wolves nearby and is said to cause ambient air temperature to lower spontaneously. Throwing out a clawed hand, Joosbawx points to JuiceBox town.

"For copyright infringement, if for no other reason."

Castaras
2007-02-28, 11:20 AM
Castaras, shadow-wolf, prowls through the shadows, silent. She silently stalks up to the battle plans, resting her paw upon JuiceBox town.

Jontom Xire
2007-02-28, 11:31 AM
I don't like snobby people - let's go eat some.

Jontom Xire points to Parkland

Thes Hunter
2007-02-28, 03:07 PM
Thes gives a wolfish shake to make sure her beautiful red coat gleams in the moonlight. She grins showing every one of her beautifully white and pointed teeth.

"Juiceboox town sounds tasty. Everyone remember their straws."

Thes wags her tail high in excitement.

Trog
2007-02-28, 03:13 PM
Trog trots in, slightly enebriated, a cigarette hanging out of the corner of his maw, his back hairs standing on end as normal, making a fin-like protrusion atop his shaggy olive colored fur.

Happy town. Happy people taste better. Plus they are rumored to be shiney as well.

*takes a whiz on a tree to mark his territory.*

Graklok
2007-02-28, 03:34 PM
Graklok comes and howls at the moon.

Awoooooo!

Graklok tink that "Happy meal" sound yummy. Perhaps Graklok get toy when ripping human 'part.

*Points snout at Happy Town*

Copacetic
2007-02-28, 04:35 PM
A small, black wolf points at juicebox town Let's go there.

inky13112
2007-02-28, 06:19 PM
A small scraggly wolf, catches up to the pack. His left eye twitches and he keeps his left paw close to his belly resulting in a loping 3 legged run. He calls himself dustpaw, though no one can tell why. He tries to enter the circle of wolves deciding where to eat, but they swipe at him trying to keep him out until he finally slithers past one while its not looking. He hungrily says Dustpaw hungry, dustpaw want foood dustpaw eat anywhere parkland look tasty. He licks his chops as his head twitches to the left next to his paw. He keeps his head close to the ground, trying not to attract the ire of one of the higher ranking wolves than him an omega.

TheChris
2007-02-28, 06:32 PM
TheChris casually walks in among the other wolves. "We must attack Happy city. These people need to find out what true suffering is and send a message to others that we are not to be trifled with."

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-01, 06:07 AM
It's half way through the night.

*The alpha paces back and forward surveying the peaceful towns. It has been a while since the pack could fight in force, so long has his people had to creep into villages, as outsiders. Finally a chance for revenge.*

If one cares which town we tear to shreds, let them make themselves heard.

*The alpha smacks a nearby wolf into line and stands on a rock so he is outlined against the moon. A nifty cinematic technique used in many modern day films*


We attack the fort at dawn.

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-01, 06:16 AM
*DLD grunts as she finally manages to get the wolves into lines. She now turns to listen to the alpha's speech*

Exachix
2007-03-01, 11:56 AM
Exachix nodds, silent before, and listens to the alpha, before "pointing, however he can, at Happy-city"

((sorry for delay, missed the thread))

Selrahc
2007-03-01, 12:36 PM
Whew.... Got back in time. (Been in Ireland, at an open day for Uni)

I like Parkland more.

Fualkner Asiniti
2007-03-01, 12:43 PM
A teal wolf snarls from the shadows

This Happy Land sounds disgusting. It must be obliterated.

The wolf howls as he *points towards Happy town.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-01, 02:14 PM
a dignified black wolf with feathers instead of fur trots into the discussion. we must attack happy town. Their disgusting habits make them taste so delicious. don't you agree?

((by the way, it's helpful to post a link in the recruitment thread))

nevermind, I see it's just been done.:smallbiggrin:

Goblin Music
2007-03-01, 02:26 PM
an elf says in a loud voice
"Porkton thou shalt be pointed at"

pingcode20
2007-03-01, 04:25 PM
"Down with Juicebox! Never liked fruit..."

*Points at the copyright-infringing city of Juicebox

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-01, 07:36 PM
The feathered wolf turns to look at the elf. You're not a wolf....

Goblin Music
2007-03-01, 08:10 PM
i can control my shape some times cant you? and turns into a long eared wolf

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-01, 11:47 PM
*The former llama shivers in anticipation. It'd been too long since he'd gotten to hunt. The last time was a small town called Onett. He and Indurain had descended upon it one night after a meteor landed there. Atreyu licked his lips at the memory of the small fat kid that had poked around and could only waddle. Indurain had a rough time subduing the kid with the red baseball cap, in all fairness to Indurain the brat had psychic powers.

He thought back farther to that time about 8 months ago, when he was still trapped in a herbivore's body. He had been protecting a herd of sheep in a pasture when wolves attacked. He'd fought back, trying to protect the sheep and had beaten up a few members of the pack before he'd been brought down by wolves ripping out his tendons. Apparently, his fighting spirit impressed the alpha because instead of fangs at his throat the snarling lycanthropes let him live. As the rest of the pack feasted on lamb, the power of the moon flowed through the llama's body, changing him into one of them. Grinning with a newfound bloodlust, he joined his new pack for a lampchop dinner.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-03-02, 12:37 AM
I didn't realize we had a new thread for the game, sorry. I choose Happy City if it's not too late.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-02, 05:53 AM
*Despite Happy city receiving many votes, it was eventually JuiceBox Town that was chosen.

The wolves set out, the beast and bloodthirster enforcing commands, with the two young noble blooded wolves leading the right and left wings. You notice the blue cult headed into the city as a well oiled team, ignoring the alpha, something only a few dare.

Likewise the mad wolf and the creature of night made their way to the small shrine in the industrial town, you followed after the alpha though hitting the main factory (A sign stated that it may contain traces of peanuts).

Screams are heard as you rush into the town, catching the working class during shift change. The mad wolf can be seen cackling and sucking the blood out of one of them from a straw, how crude you think.

You automatically slay a young child in front of you, spreading him left and right as you stop to feast quickly before joining again. Seemed it was "bring your son to work day". The more the merrier you say. As you try to catch up with the main slaughter in the factory you notice a man inconspicuously climbing onto a horse.

This is not acceptable. No survivors you where told.

You approach from the shadow, but the man senses you some how.*

"Stay back Foul Beast, I am, am, am a powerful man"

*You notice his confidence falter, as you walk out of the shadows. The man beckons to his horse*

"Fly Shadowfaux, show them the meaning of haste"

*As the horse sprints out you quickly match its pace. You go to jump when the demon that was spotted flying around madly earlier in the night smashes into the side of you.

[hr]
Community Announcement: Please, for the sake of wolves on the run, don't drink and fly.
[hr]

You black out.

As you awaken the sun is slowly rising. You make your way back to the pack and sulk to the back. The Alpha had just given a long speech by the look of things.*

"As stated there was no survivors right?"

*His eyes pierce into the pack, yet you answer like everyone else*

"Nay"

"That is good. Now away you black and midnight hags wolves"

*You disperse back into your caves, and turn back into the humans once again, you live as a quiet villager in a small town, never knowing who exactly may be one of the wolves you run with in your second life. Needless to say with the moon so high you will be preying on another town tomorrow.

But for now you rest*

Joosbawx
2007-03-02, 08:11 AM
(( /me applauds! ))

Fualkner Asiniti
2007-03-02, 08:30 AM
((Yum. People good.))

Copacetic
2007-03-02, 08:48 AM
((nice story))

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-02, 09:23 AM
((yes! very nice!))

Bookman
2007-03-02, 10:34 AM
(( /me applauds! ))
((And thusly did Joosbawx finally get the pleasure of feasting on..........himself?))

Castaras
2007-03-02, 10:36 AM
(( *clappity!* ))

Goblin Music
2007-03-02, 11:46 AM
((*clap*))

Graklok
2007-03-02, 03:31 PM
((*Bravo!*))

Krystal_Tiger
2007-03-02, 03:41 PM
((/cheer! /clap! /cheer some more! Well done Death!(He always was good at this sort of thing)))

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-03-02, 03:49 PM
((now all we need are our roles, and we can really get into the carnage.))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-02, 07:44 PM
((now all we need are our roles, and we can really get into the carnage.))

((At 8:00 pm (or approx, going to some theater) my time it will be "night" (almost 10am now) then you have another village to vote for in 48 hours, it is then after that in the "day" that roles will be given to those who have posted with murderous intent in this thread.

This is just a simulation of the first to day, to knock off those who sign with no actual commitment. And I wanted to knock of Joosbox town:smalltongue:

EDIT:Oh, and thanks for kind words. I didn't often get people clapping me when I was a wolf writing those type of death scenes. :smallwink:))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-03, 05:51 AM
This is the last night to vote. If you do not vote you will be auto lynched, and receive no role.

[hr]

*Night falls. Picks itself up. Flavour pending.*

[hr]

*As night falls you slink into the pack. The alpha is talking to one of the young noble wolves. He looks agitated.*

There is reports of organized watches. This does not bode well with me. Only the strong will take part in my final pack. Let the voices of the strong talk now, and the weak remain silent.

*The alpha gives a blood chilling howl, even to you in your wolf state, as you look out over the valley at the three remaining villages.*

[hr]

Lucky-villiage, the political hub of the land of the ever green, the local militia has taken up place around the borders, they are equipped with you standard pitchfork and torch.
Happy city, in which the cult of free love has established, and can be seen as the religious center of the ever green, a few apprentice wizards can be seen standing next to the fire pyre constructed in the day.
Parkland, is the upper class place of the ever green, with parks galore. The elite troops are stationed here

Ink
2007-03-03, 06:35 AM
"As tantalising as the blue-blood of Parkland is, I vote we go down to Lucky-Village and eat some scumbag politicos. The taxes they impose on the import of collectibles are downright criminal! They need to be learned a lesson!"

* Ink points towards Lucky-Village

Castaras
2007-03-03, 06:46 AM
Lucky village.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-03-03, 07:23 AM
I just hate the taste of Politicos, and villagers with pitchforks don't even pose a challenge, so I'll pass on Lucky Village. Happy city should have lots of tasty children to snack on, but wizards do worry me, and they don't taste very good. Now Parkland, Mmmmmmm, elite troops. So very lean. And if you don't kill them outright they taste great roasted alive in their own armor and seasoned with blood of their comrades. And the screams as they roast are absolutely musical. Just be careful, the armor does get very hot!

Raldor-wolf points a Parkland.

Selrahc
2007-03-03, 07:35 AM
*Lucky Village*

Copacetic
2007-03-03, 07:35 AM
Lucky-village. Leprachons taste nice with applesauce.

Exachix
2007-03-03, 09:12 AM
Exachix nodds his head and points towards Happy city

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-03, 09:14 AM
again, I throw my vote in for the Happy village. their bones will taste delightful lighty seasoned with nutmeg!


what?

Rumda
2007-03-03, 09:23 AM
well now we've eaten i say we try our luck against a tougher target parkland

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-03, 09:39 AM
*The masked wolf paces around, thinking, finallly he decides*

"I want a challenge. Lets show the "elite guards" of Parkland that their levels in an NPC class won't save them. "

Atreyu turns his head towards Parkland and growls

InaVegt
2007-03-03, 09:43 AM
We must eat those with luck, as luck in our enemies is the bane of our existance. Slay lucky village

Raistlin1040
2007-03-03, 10:17 AM
As much as I'd love to eat me some politicians, they're to slimy going down. Now hippies! They're delicious. So suculant and not at all slimy. A bit drugged up, yes, but good all the same
points at Happy City.

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-03-03, 11:22 AM
Pitchforks and torches are too stereotypical for me. Also, the elite troops of parkland could probably kill many of us if we attacked now. I say we attack happy city while its only guards are a few apprentice wizards and a big fire.

Alarra
2007-03-03, 11:46 AM
"It simply must be Happy City...joy...religion....love? It's disgusting." Alarra growls.

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-03, 11:52 AM
*Howls*

Parkland, I say. Elite troops'll weed out the weak.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-03-03, 01:14 PM
"Gotta go with Lucky Village, Captain," Fullbladder, a runt at the best of times, says rather quietly from the centre of the pack.

douglas
2007-03-03, 01:58 PM
Happy City. Kill the Hippies!

Joosbawx
2007-03-03, 02:36 PM
Joosbawx prowls in a circle and surveys the valley below before deciding to point at Happy City.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-03-03, 03:45 PM
I say we go after Parkland. It's time to teach all those rich snobs a lesson.

Tormsskull
2007-03-03, 04:00 PM
Happy City a ho!

Bookman
2007-03-03, 05:06 PM
Lucky village here we come

pingcode20
2007-03-03, 05:06 PM
Happy City will die!

Really can't think of anything creative for this one. sorry.

Indurain
2007-03-03, 06:04 PM
A large form steps from the trees, wiping his mouth with the back of his arm.

"Lords that was tasty. Where to next?"

Indurwolf steps over to the table.

"I think we need a challenge after that rout. Parkland!!" He roars over the constant arguing of the rest of the pack.

Graklok
2007-03-03, 06:15 PM
Graklok still want a Happy meal, so Happy city for Graklok. Grrr.

Thes Hunter
2007-03-03, 07:51 PM
"OOOOOOOoo do we get to kill again?! Do we?! Do We?!" Thes wags her tail in excitement as she jumps up and down.


Thes points her nose in the direction of Parkland and says "I think we need a fine dessert to accompany our juicy last meal."

TheChris
2007-03-03, 09:08 PM
"Once again my brothers....I say we destroy Happy City"

Their laughter is a blight upon this land.....

Goblin Music
2007-03-03, 10:22 PM
Happy City is a city to be eaten, for they will not be so happy after us!

Jontom Xire
2007-03-04, 02:31 AM
I still say Parkland. And if we take out the Elite troops then we will have freedom to do what we wish.

Jontom points at Parkland

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-04, 06:06 AM
"You know arrogance is to my tastes. Parkland, my dear pack, parkland." Ms Elaneous smiles wickedly and points to Parkland.

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-04, 10:15 AM
Happy city

Lucky
2007-03-04, 10:46 AM
"Didn't you hear me the first time?" Lucky growled, "we're eating Happy City."

inky13112
2007-03-04, 04:37 PM
(Insert creative text here (not feeling terribly creative today)) Happy city.

Trog
2007-03-04, 08:16 PM
Happy City is where we should go for a meal. Damn free-lovin' hippies. Besides... we might catch a buzz off of 'em. Plus they have apprentice wizards. That means spell components. Or as I like to call them... seasoning. *salivates and sniffs Thes' butt.:smallwink:*

Helgraf
2007-03-05, 12:19 AM
Happy city musssst go.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-05, 01:13 AM
((May be away when night falls, those who still wish to vote, and such be in the game should post now before my 8, roughly 4 hours and 30 mins, or forever hold their peace. Night closing early since I need to organize things

List of players
Tormsskull (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=16696)+++
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=19388)+++
evnafets (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=11823)+++
Ink (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14708)+++
DarkLightDragon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7519)+++
Raistlin1040 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=6522) +++
Bookman (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14935)+++
Thes Hunter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7376)+++
Trog (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=9453)+++
Indurain (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=8696)+++
Exachix (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3334)+++
Gezina (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=6417)+++
Jontom Xire (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=1940)+++
Selrahc (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3666)+++
Ms_Elaneous (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=16664)+++
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=11052)+++
inky13112 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=4900)+++
Raldor (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=12358)+++
Rumda (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=9691)+++
Krystal_Tiger (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=5626)+++
Gnome Barbarian (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14121)+++
B-Man (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2002)+++
Krursk (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=15809)+++
douglas (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=17733)+++
Helgraf (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3872)+++
Atreyu the Masked LLama (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14631)+++
Alarra (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7141)+++
Cult_of_the_Raven (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=17533)+++
DarkLightDragon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7519)+++
pingcode20 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=21517)+++
Joosbawx (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=16788)+++
Lucky (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2877)+++
Castaras (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=12841)+++
Captain van der Decken (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2726)+++
Graklok (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=147)+++
Goblin Music (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=19048)+++
[Insert Neat Username Here] (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2786) +++
Frigs (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=20626) +++
Fualkner Asiniti (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3196)+++
TheChris (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=4750)+++
Deckmaster (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=10143)+++

))

*As you look at the moon, clouds seem to be forming in the vicinity of the moon. Strange, you could have swore it was cloudless less than 30 mins before. *

Happy City it is. By the by, we have a new comer, who has brought many trinkets of the night.

*Standing next to the man is a wolf standing like a human, seemingly not lowering himself to four paws. It's gaze is of steel and it holds itself with a dignified air, you instantly pick this guy out to be someone to contest with. Bloody favourites you think to yourself as the amulets shine on the alphas body*

Our esteemed friend has told me that their is only some apprentice wizards out their, we shall make short work of them.

*The alpha gives a howl and you rush into the night. You are humming as you run to some otherly-world band, aussi ausborn or such, as you notice you don't quiet recall seeing the wolf next to you in yesterday's hunt. You are about to inquire into their rank when you are suddenly at the foot of Happy City.

The wizard apprentices have their backs towards you as the alpha halts the pack. Even the blue cult and the monsters of the night stop. Something is not right. There is 13 figures in cloaks outside Happy City's gate, all chanting something that dosen't sound like it came from "Magic for beginners" by Abra Kadabra*

Come on, tear, kill rip!

*The alpha charges forward alone, the beast and blood thirster's minds seem to be clouded and the young nobles seem to be watching with a sneer on their lips at the folly of their "Lord", the creatures of the night are no where to be seen, and the mad wolf howling in pain at some unseen injury, you also seem to rooted to the spot.

The alpha snarls and rushes at the nearest wizard, muscles showing through as he pushes himself to cross the distance between his feast and him, suddenly everything happens at once, the final symbol of power is uttered, light shots up from the runes on the floor and the clouds cover the moon. The alpha's trinkets activate and he is frozen in mid air. The new wolf steps out of nowhere and the illusion flickers on his body. You see a being of pure heart, their face looking like it was chiseled by angels, and wielding a great hammer. They make a holy symbol and the hammer is brought down.*


FROM DUST, TO DUST!


*You spring into action as you turn away from the sight of your leader being crushed by a hammer which when it hit flowers came out of it, by someone that looks like they bear family resemblance to that damned man you let get away yesterday. As you glance at the wizards, you notice the smily face on their rings((( :smallsmile:)) if your knowledge serves you right, those are the thirteen arch-mages from the council of the righteous, you turn tail and flee. As you flee you spot your fellow wolves retreating as well, all around you see paladins riding alongside, slaughtering the slow and weak, yet the power of the moon is only slowly being ebbed away as the clouds cross the moon, and you shall still make it to the safety of the valley of the night.

You personally make it back in good time and pass through the valley entrance just as you feel the last of your powers that where granted to you by the moon fall away. You now look more human than ever, and you have no idea who the folk around you are, there are a few groups, but weather they are the blue moon cult, or the tyrants, or even the new comers you can't be sure. As you slink dejectedly into the valley, you see the valley entrance has collapsed, the cause is unknown it may have been the mages, or even the beast you can't tell, either way it looks as if you are trapped.

And not with friends.

Tomorrow night you shall tear into those you think are from the light, but for tonight, with no moon to sustain you, you must sleep.

((If in 28 and a half hours you don't receive a pm the warlord hasn't responded and the day shall be extended, with a new one being rolled for. Please note that if you don't receive one after that pm myself on the matter))

Joosbawx
2007-03-05, 08:38 AM
((I am so looking forward to this. BIG game, too))

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-05, 08:40 AM
((yeah, tis gonna be awesome. ))

Copacetic
2007-03-05, 08:44 AM
(( so freaking intresting. Nice job Death))

Fualkner Asiniti
2007-03-05, 03:34 PM
((This is going to rock. But I'm a little confused. Are we all wolves?))

Castaras
2007-03-05, 03:38 PM
(( Except for the paladins we villagerwolves are killing ))

Copacetic
2007-03-05, 05:05 PM
((yeah there are paldins masqurading as Werewolves, and werewolves))

inky13112
2007-03-05, 06:28 PM
... My character got killed. Well crap. Thats what I get for making a defective wolf I guess. Hee Hee. Nice job on the story by the way Death.

Jontom Xire
2007-03-06, 03:08 AM
Bloodthirster (Hunter): You can kill three men in a single swipe of your claws, and are the champion of the pack, if you are smited or voted to be torn apart, you can take someone down with you.

If the bloodthirster is smited by the paladins, does he get to only take a paladin down, probably one picked at random? After all if he is being smited by paladins, the only people in the area would be paladins so it would be very difficult for him to kill a werewolf.

I'd also like to say that I'm asking this out of curiosity. If I WAS the bloodthirster I would have asked by PM.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-06, 03:13 AM
If the bloodthirster is smited by the paladins, does he get to only take a paladin down, probably one picked at random? After all if he is being smited by paladins, the only people in the area would be paladins so it would be very difficult for him to kill a werewolf.

I'd also like to say that I'm asking this out of curiosity. If I WAS the bloodthirster I would have asked by PM.

Paladins don't always have to kill by a hammer blow to the head, a drop of hemlock in with a bowl of blood, or a magic collar that binds one to death over a period of time.

Such ways of death just prove to have difficultly killing the bloodthirster, and as such they can most of the time, with their strength, kill anyone they wish with their dying infernal powers, despite it being broad daylight.

-Death


Attention:


You should all have received a pm with your role. If you can't understand what your one means, it is due to me just personalizing each pm. You are most likely a wolf unless I quoted your specific role to you.

Also you are the first thing in the name. So the Devil (Seer) is the devil, on the wolves side, not the seer. Its just so people make the connection between this game and the last.

All those who haven't received a pm should pm me directly. Not shout out here.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-06, 05:59 AM
*You slink out into the night, the same holy blight still stopping you from fulling transforming. Varies half transformed wolves gather, you look around as some of the wolves hold their heads up high, while most look searchingly at those gathered.

Your blood lust is not at all stopped, and the lack of a kill last night makes you wish for more blood to be spilt. You try to throw your weight and prey on the weakest looking wolf. After all, you bet that the paladins must be the ones that look weak.*

48 hours [46 now] till day break!

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-06, 06:01 AM
((Stupid sauce aftertaste...

...

...Has the game started yet?))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-06, 06:03 AM
((Stupid sauce aftertaste...

...

...Has the game started yet?))

Yes, the title has the (started) in it. :smallwink:

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-06, 06:05 AM
Yes, the title has the (started) in it. :smallwink: Oh. Typical of me not to notice things like that :smallbiggrin:

Actually, I think I did notice the (started) in the title, but... no idea :smallconfused:

Copacetic
2007-03-06, 07:16 AM
(( Hehehehe. Wait where is the players list?))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-06, 07:27 AM
List o' players with roles removed.

Tormsskull (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=16696)+++
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=19388)+++
evnafets (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=11823)+++
Ink (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14708)+++
DarkLightDragon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7519)+++
Raistlin1040 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=6522) +++
Bookman (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14935)+++
Thes Hunter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7376)+++
Trog (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=9453)+++
Indurain (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=8696)+++
Exachix (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3334)+++
Gezina (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=6417)+++
Jontom Xire (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=1940)+++
Selrahc (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3666)+++
Ms_Elaneous (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=16664)+++
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=11052)+++
inky13112 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=4900)+++
Raldor (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=12358)+++
Rumda (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=9691)+++
Krystal_Tiger (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=5626)+++
Gnome Barbarian (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14121)+++
B-Man (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2002)+++
Krursk (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=15809)+++
douglas (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=17733)+++
Helgraf (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3872)+++
Atreyu the Masked LLama (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=14631)+++
Alarra (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7141)+++
Cult_of_the_Raven (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=17533)+++
DarkLightDragon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7519)+++
pingcode20 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=21517)+++
Joosbawx (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=16788)+++
Lucky (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2877)+++
Castaras (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=12841)+++
Captain van der Decken (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2726)+++
Graklok (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=147)+++
Goblin Music (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=19048)+++
[Insert Neat Username Here] (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=2786) +++
Frigs (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=20626) +++
Fualkner Asiniti (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=3196)+++
TheChris (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=4750)+++
Deckmaster (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=10143)+++

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-06, 08:31 AM
the feathered wolfgirl crawls into the center of town, and eyes everyone suspiciously, nursing a wound she sustained getting out of happy city. "who knew that city would have such strong defense? not me."

Goblin Music
2007-03-06, 08:41 AM
The long eared wolf ponders something of no importance, watching the other wolfs

Jontom Xire
2007-03-06, 09:09 AM
Perhaps a good thing we didn't attack the town with the elite in it - if a bunch of hippies caused us so much grief, Parkland's defences might have wiped us out.

//OOC - I'm going to try and take more of a back seat in this game - I think my work suffers when a WW game gets too exciting :)

Exachix
2007-03-06, 11:57 AM
Exachix walks around, looking around.

"Neither did I Cult, Neither did I...

Graklok
2007-03-06, 01:11 PM
Graklok wanders around the wolves. His large size intimidating, but the lack of a fang always shown a hint of weekness with the other wolves. Join that with his intelligence, and he would never become alpha. He sets his snout to sniffing the others in the pack, looking to determine which amongst the many did not belong. He pauses staring at the feathered wolfgirl for some time. She had sustained a wound. Would that make he more likely or less likely one of the pack? Graklok thinks. He focuses on this question, and soon his head hurts. He never did have the brains to figure this out. He continues to move onto the next suspect, the wolf talking about hippies and how it was a good thing that we choose a weaker target. How could a wolf think that? Graklok continues to meander about, searching for the evidence to put one of those holy paladin types away. After a while he settles on his rear haunches, turns around three times, and lies down with eyes open and ears drawn back, looking and listening.

Castaras
2007-03-06, 01:46 PM
Castaras wanders around, thinking.

Paladins? Who could be a paladin here? Who do I trust in this pack?

Gnome Barbarian
2007-03-06, 02:03 PM
Hey all jsut thought Id say hey and let you know Im hear Death

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-06, 05:23 PM
*Death welcomes everyone back, but points out they need to actually point at someone to rip apart, or your dark mistress of a god will merely give the paladins two kills at night to counter act.

Yes, your narrator is threatening you.*

Castaras
2007-03-06, 05:24 PM
Ahh! Must point!

* Points at Exachix *

Nothing personal, but are you a paladin?

Selrahc
2007-03-06, 05:35 PM
Okay... this is an Alpha wolf game. The paladins have a chosen team...

Now that means that the paladins will generally be people with reputations for being good players.

That seems a good place to start looking for people to lynch.


Side note...
*Points at Exachix*

If we lynch him now, Llama can't spend half the game pointing at him.:smallamused:

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-06, 06:02 PM
I said we should have gone to Parkland. Well, at least those Paladins killed off some of the runts.

I think.. [roll0] Lucky can't be trusted. I don't like the look on his face.

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-03-06, 06:06 PM
((I must have missed something. How exactly do we know that paladins are among us? Also, how many are there?))

EDIT! oh, i need to point. Hmmm... Castaras seems awfully quick to point with no given reason. That seems kind of suspicious. *Points at Castaras*

Gnome Barbarian
2007-03-06, 06:28 PM
"I agree with the general idea of he/she who points first is usually the best way to decide who should be ripped apart first."

*Gnome Barbarian points at Castaras

Alarra
2007-03-06, 06:55 PM
(Just letting you all know that the first post will contain an updated vote tally.)

douglas
2007-03-06, 07:34 PM
Yay for almost-random first day bandwagons!

*Points at Castaras*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-06, 07:45 PM
*Points at Exachix*

If we lynch him now, Llama can't spend half the game pointing at him.:smallamused:

(Sure I can. I just have to be careful not to be auto-lynched.)

*There is a sound of pure disgust and horror straining to be a growl, but is noticably a bleat from the half shifted wolf/llama abomination. LLama ears on a wolven head, with patches of brown fur mingled with tufts of white wool, two legs end in paws while the other two are twisted into hooves. He scans the crowd looking for whoever trapped him in this digusted half-shifted form.*

(I'm gonna go read the explanations and accusations and see who I should point at.)

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-03-06, 08:00 PM
((Castaras has 3 votes, not 2)) oops, my mistake. :smallredface:

EDIT;

((V I can see where you're coming from, but it's still better logic than "LLama can't keep pointing at him if he's dead." Like you said, we have to start somewhere, and Castaras is as good a start as anyone else. Thanks for not pointing at me, though.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-06, 08:05 PM
(Hmmmmm......wow. Okay, that logic against Castaras is very flawed in my opinion. She only pointed because Death threatened us with letting the paladins get two kills in a night if no one did anything. INUH, Yes, she was the first to point, but if no one pointed then we would have had 2 wolves dead with no risk to the paladins and no information gathered. Castaras is trying to save you all by being the first person to point. GB, she pointed without evidence because we have no evidence, well, we had no evidence.

As much as I'd like to point at Exachix, I feel that both INUH and Mr. Barbarian are using bad logic to start a bandwagon against Castaras, which they must want done rather badly
but I feel that the Gnome is a little more suspicous.)

*The wolfllama points one of his claws at Gnome Barbarian.*

(P.S. I do apologize, but as I am away on a work sponsored "vacation" I'm about to go swimming in the hotel pool and read a nice vampire horror story in the hot tub and even if you post an explanation, I fear I shall not see it until the night has past.)

Goblin Music
2007-03-06, 08:24 PM
Dalic-wolf *Points at Castaras*
(w00t for Doctor Who quotes!)

Copacetic
2007-03-06, 08:39 PM
* Points at Castaras* Slay her!

The Valiant Turtle
2007-03-06, 09:26 PM
Raldor walks around awkwardly with his legs only partially transformed, and some of his wounds still not completely healed. He sniffs in vain at the rest of the pack and trying to get the scent of Paladins.

Arggghhhh, curse this magic, it's denying us our powers, but they will pay, yes, they will pay, even if we must use crude human weapons instead of our rightful claws!!!

* Raldor points at Gnome Barbarian

(( Keep in mind that often times people point when they can get on, so don't put too much stock in point order. Admittedly, the only semi-logical reason given to point is that it's an Alpha Wolf / Warlord game so Exachix might be considered a good pick, but the Warlord can clearly not choose the wine in front of him and so forth. ))

(( Can we get the roles added to the first post, or just a link to the original thread with the roles? I'll even throw a link in right here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33726 ))

Alarra
2007-03-06, 09:31 PM
The roles are in the first post.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-06, 09:37 PM
the feathered wolf joins the crowd. she threatens to tear Exachix apart

inky13112
2007-03-06, 10:31 PM
I agree with that abomination over there, says a freak squirrel-were-wolf with sharp fangs and claws, as well as patches of long fur and short fur, as well as 3 legs squirrel length, and a hind leg wolf length, it struggles to drag the wolf leg along until finally it gives up and switches to full squirrel form. Having done this it points at gnome barbarian

Ink
2007-03-06, 11:15 PM
Ink scowls. Half the fur has been singed off the gleaming black coat he was so vainly proud of. He glares around the pack, livid with rage, and points at the nearest wolf.

"You there! Are you a pally? Do you ally yourself with these filthy maggots of light?! Well?!"

* Ink shakes his paw at evnafets

Trog
2007-03-06, 11:49 PM
((mah. I think it's just silly to point at the first pointer. :smalltongue: If Exachix is supposed to be good at this I say we start with him. What the hey. Sounds logical to me.))

Trog, now only partially transformed back into his normal self. Struts around, his scaly tail replaced with a shaggy wolf one and a pair of long furry ears atop his head.

Mah! Trog'll never get used to these huge things *picks at ears*

Points an earwaxy finger at Exachix

Indurain
2007-03-07, 12:07 AM
((I look at the posts, and it strikes me that a wolf wouldn't post a long lengthy post right off the bat as those tend to attact attention, which on the first day is a bad thing. So I think we're looking for a short poster here. Some of the new people can be forgiven, as it's a tendency to post short when you first arrive. So looking at the current pointers, for now I'm going to have to point at Gnome Barbarian.))

Indywolf's teeth grind as he looks around at his fellow defeated wolves. "My brothers..and sisters. There are imposters among us. Those who would see us all dead. We must do what we can to lure them out. I have been watching everyone closely and some peoples actions have seemed uncharacteristic of our pack. People such as YOU!" He says, spinning and pointing his finger at Gnome Barbarian.

Exachix
2007-03-07, 01:47 AM
Exachix hmms and points At Castaras.

"I haven't done anything wrong, there is no reason to be against me now."

Jontom Xire
2007-03-07, 03:24 AM
Huh, an "alpha wolf" game and I didn't get picked to be a paladin. :( I never get to play the bad guys.

Anyway I think Atreyu makes a good point and so I too am suspicious of those pointing at Castaras.

Jontom points at Gnome Barbarian

P.s. Gnome Barbarian, can I take it you're back properly and I can stop godding you in my Andromeda RPG game? It's just about to get fun. It's starting to pick up speed too.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-07, 03:31 AM
Huh, an "alpha wolf" game and I didn't get picked to be a paladin. :( I never get to play the bad guys.


(( Bad is good in this game (think that one over for a while) :smallwink:))

Also, just note that those with abilities should pm me when it is "Day", it is currently "Night". I shall update first post shortly to reflect this, but just a public announcement.

-Death, the dark Narrator

InaVegt
2007-03-07, 03:37 AM
Gezina looks at the others and smiles.

Castaras will be the first to taste our wrath, while there is no proof she's guilty she pointe at exachix for no good reason. For the wolves law tells us to destroy our enemies we should destroy Castaras

Points at Castaras

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-07, 04:41 AM
*random point at Gnome Barbarian*

pingcode20
2007-03-07, 05:37 AM
*Follows a bandwagon and Points at Gnome Barbarian

Rumda
2007-03-07, 05:40 AM
yes lets eat Castaras

Jontom Xire
2007-03-07, 05:48 AM
The reason to kill Castaras was because he voted first. Having been the victim of that in previous games I have to say it is the worst reason to kill someone in any werewolf or WW rip-off that there is.

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-07, 06:23 AM
Here's another hint:

Try not to bandwagon against someone solely because of a small roleplaying action. Those who played in the last game should know what I'm talking about :smallbiggrin:

Tormsskull
2007-03-07, 06:50 AM
LyncanthroSkull eyes the others, looking for the sign of the light energy that destroyed the Alpha. His eyes flitter back and forth before falling on Captain van der Decken. "Picking at random, eh? Almost as if trying to avoid being responsible for the one you point at. Interesting."

LycanthroSkull points at Captain van der Decken.

InaVegt
2007-03-07, 07:12 AM
Here's another hint:

Try not to bandwagon against someone solely because of a small roleplaying action. Those who played in the last game should know what I'm talking about :smallbiggrin:

((You meant my rock at the guards, which turned out to be completely justified?))

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-07, 07:19 AM
((You meant my rock at the guards, which turned out to be completely justified?)) ((Yep. I'm surprised that everyone went along with it :smallamused:))

Jontom Xire
2007-03-07, 07:33 AM
Well I was a guard too - what did you expect me to do?

Lucky
2007-03-07, 07:42 AM
((Yep. I'm surprised that everyone went along with it :smallamused:))((Not everyone. *cough*))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-07, 07:46 AM
((What is this? Chit chat? From wolves? Take it out in physically hurting someone, waste no more time with words. Honestly people will have trouble finding posts related to this game soon.))

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 07:48 AM
Dalc-wolf's Point continues to stay on Castaras

Alarra
2007-03-07, 08:07 AM
Alarra looks at the various candidates, before wandering over to sniff at them...maybe paladins smell different. Finding nothing unusual, and having no idea who in the group might not be trustworthy, she finally *points at Exachix for lack of a better plan.

Jontom Xire
2007-03-07, 08:17 AM
((What is this? Chit chat? From wolves? Take it out in physically hurting someone, waste no more time with words. Honestly people will have trouble finding posts related to this game soon.))

Since Death is so keen on a bit of physical hurt, Jontom wanders over to him. Hmm - bone saw seems most appropriate. ;)

sawing noises

Joosbawx
2007-03-07, 08:57 AM
Sitting quietly, Joosbaw-ooooooooo-x considers the threats and accusations going back and forth. After listening, he simply points to Gnome Barbarian and continues to watch.

Graklok
2007-03-07, 10:03 AM
Graklok keeps glancing around. The llama wolf made a good point. Though why such an explanation to save someone for the first day is unusual, unless there is something between them. Graklok stares up at the moon for sometime.

His half transformed state is not as apparent as the rest of the pack. There wasn't much difference between his werewolf form and his ogre/orc mix. He just got more fur and a his teeth grew sharper. It was both a curse and a blessing.

After sometime, he points at Ink, not for being the first pointer, but for being the first to point at someone without a reason or a bandwagon. And his questioning seemed weak. "Are you a pally?". Honestly, a pally? Like a friend or chum, not like the evil and vile creatures those paladins are, always trying to slay us, always trying to remove our souls and banish us from the realm of the living. As if us were-wolves had a choice in the matter. Sure, when we are first bitten we try to fight it off, but such attempts are in vain. Do they try to cure us, NO!. They only want to kill us. It's a wolf eat human world, and their very existence disrupts the flow of nature. Pally? - more like pal to one of them.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 10:44 AM
I was merely pointing at someone to get the game started. As I said, I meant no offence, and was merely trying to get to the bottom of this. As such I will remove my finger and wait until a more opportune time.

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 11:25 AM
The dalic-wolf points at Castaras
We point because we need to point at some thing to get our bearings if _______ IS a paladin we exterminate ___(I hate GB YEAR) and then exterminate _________'s defense.

Exachix
2007-03-07, 11:31 AM
Exachix appears to mull over what Castaras said, and Removes his finger from her. He turns to Gnome Barbarian.

"Your point is well said. Consider your apology accepted until later situations. Gnome Barabarian however, I am suspicious of you. You pointed, and have not defended yourself, save Castaras, whom you pointed at, pointed first. She may have just pointed to avoid being accused later on."

Castaras
2007-03-07, 11:31 AM
I find you very suspicious Goblin Music. Very firey about pointing at me. Why?

Points at Goblin Music unless further evidence can prove him otherwise.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-07, 11:33 AM
Ms E is shocked by the wolf/llama that is Atreyu. "How horrible. I mean, it doesn't look so bad, but I can't imagine not being able to be one way or another but both at the same time. I will point alongside you, brother." *Ms Elaneous points at Gnome Barbarian.*

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 11:46 AM
[roll0]
Plain randomness
Let's get helgraf

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 12:00 PM
The Dalic-wolf says it is just random pointing. why should i not point at you?
((And he is still a Dalic))

Castaras
2007-03-07, 12:04 PM
* Sigh *

Looks like you're using the same logic as I was. Pick a random person and ask them. Guess I can't fault you for that.

B-Man
2007-03-07, 12:10 PM
* snarls *
* howls *

* B-Man points to Lucky.

Helgraf
2007-03-07, 12:20 PM
Helgraf growls in frustration, then snaps ...

* Helgraf nips (points) at Gnome Barbarian *

Lucky
2007-03-07, 02:27 PM
"You accuse me of being a paladin? You'll pay for that!"

*Points at B-man

((:smalltongue: :smallwink:))

Gnome Barbarian
2007-03-07, 02:43 PM
"How dare any of you accuse me of being a paladin...my father ran this town and I would never defile his name like that...You will all pay."

Thes Hunter
2007-03-07, 03:03 PM
Thes the Huntress, shakes her tail back and forth, while her glimmering eyes consider her pack mates. Which ones have betrayed her and the rest of the pack.

She checks out the valleys defenses to make sure they all truly are trapped, and not allowed to disperse into the night.

A low deep vicious growl issues deep from within her throat and she stalks about the pack looking for who might have interrupted her blood feast.

Her eyes fall on a scaly wolf-lizard, and her eyes narrow.

She snarls and ** points at Trog **

"May you be torn to pieces, and with my wish my teeth shall do so, and that is what you get for sniffing my butt." she whispers to him in a low and menacing voice.

TheChris
2007-03-07, 06:33 PM
"How dare any of you accuse me of being a paladin...my father ran this town and I would never defile his name like that...You will all pay."

Narrowing his eyes, TheChris glares at Gnome Barbarian. "Threats?" he asks. "That sounded exactly like a threat to me....how dare you threaten pack mates"

*TheChris points at Gnome Barbarian

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-03-07, 06:55 PM
hmmm, me thinks I'll point my paw at TheChris

pingcode20
2007-03-08, 01:23 AM
"For those still accusatory of Castaras, think for a moment. Why would a paladin vote to delay the return of day again? A paladin would have more to gain by not voting than by voting to break the silence!"

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-08, 05:58 AM
*As the pack is divided, someone strikes at Gnome, cutting a wound in his eye. Suddenly another viciously tears at him, tearing off his ear. Thick blood pour out. The pupils widen as those around gnome barbarian suddenly attack and set onto him. Without proper claws it is a bit of work, and the meat is not at all satisfying. But in the end, one extends with their hand clenched on a black heart.

Gnome Barbarian was a wolf.

The sun rises. Those who can set into their mysterious crafts under the cover of the sun, praying (SEND ME PMs) to what ever god they believe in to make it through the cursed day.*

Castaras
2007-03-08, 10:54 AM
Castaras growls and looks to the sunrise, eyes glinting. She slinks to her shadowy den and curls up for the day.

Joosbawx
2007-03-08, 11:54 AM
Joosbawx watches as Gnome Barbarian is torn to pieces, revealing the true heart of a Wolf. Sadly, he circles and then moves away from the group. With nothing to do until the next attack, he stands watch at the endge of the group, keeping to himself and staying alert until he is relieved and can then sleep.

Exachix
2007-03-08, 12:03 PM
Exachix sighs and goes quietly home to bed.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-03-08, 12:27 PM
((Yes Im gonna work on a record most first lynchings in a row...Mafia II and now Werewolf VI...good thing Im running werewolf VII. Good Luck Wolves))

Thes Hunter
2007-03-08, 06:36 PM
Thes growls her half muzzle covered in blood. Seems we didn't find one of those nasty do-gooders yet, but we shall soon sniff them out."

She sees the sun make it's vain attempt to raise in the dark valley, and decides to take cover from it's noxious light by crawling off into one of the dark crags to sleep for the rest of the day.

Goblin Music
2007-03-08, 06:45 PM
Exterminate the Paladins! the Dalek-Wolf screams before resting for the day

Selrahc
2007-03-08, 06:53 PM
Exterminate the Paladins! the Dalic-Wolf screams before resting for the day

If you're going to be doing this all game, I might as well tell you that it's Dalek not Dalic.

Goblin Music
2007-03-08, 07:17 PM
((ok thanks))

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-03-08, 08:46 PM
((I'd like to apologize to Castaras and GB. My logic in pointing at castaras was flawed, as many have already pointed out, and if I hadn't pointed at him, GB might not have followed suit and been lynched. I now think that Castaras probably isn't a paladin, for the reasons already pointed out. (if you tuned in late, this is because not voting would have given the paladins 2 kills.) So, Castaras, GB, and all wolves, sorry.))

Copacetic
2007-03-08, 09:36 PM
(( inset neat user name here, It offends me that you apologies for ripping people to shreds. Thats what this game is About! And you don't have to feel sorry for it))

douglas
2007-03-08, 09:44 PM
((Since when do werewolves apologize for killing people?))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-03-08, 09:53 PM
((Well, he did use the semi-official out of character notation aka double parentheses))

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-09, 05:55 AM
*As night set in you come back to see a mound in the ground, on closer inspection it says R.I.P [Insert neat username here], may god forgive your soul.

You feel slightly sickened by the clean site, no signs even of a battle, every werewolf wishes to die in battle.

This is just to inhumane.

This feeling is worsened as you see a blue moon chain has been laid on the grave (it is broken into 3 pieces), with the writing [Insert neat username] the Cursed clearly visible.

You feel someone needs to pay for this, as you stare into the clouded moon*


Night Falls

Copacetic
2007-03-09, 07:35 AM
Frigs Growls, A low sound This does not Bode Well for us. But That doesn't matter. I WILL FIND EVERY SICK PALDIN SON OF A BIT** AND RIP THEM TO SHREDS!!

InaVegt
2007-03-09, 07:42 AM
Gezina howls in anger as she sees the grave of the cursed, one of th (un)holy warriors of the blue moon.

someone must pay, and must pay quickly

((I'll be gone this weekend, please do NOT autolynch me))

Goblin Music
2007-03-09, 08:28 AM
Exterminate the paladins! the Dalec wolf howls.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-03-09, 08:56 AM
((goblin, like someone said, you spell it 'dalek')) awoo. this is bad news for all this pack. but how will we know who is the paladin? we must rip one apart, but who are they? I'm not sure, but I think that Joosbawx might be one.

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-09, 09:02 AM
((Wow. This is amazing. We had the guard massacre last game (which mostly I was responsible for), there is only one of five Staff alive in Pirates (I was one of them), probably only one or two Gamers alive in Mafia, and now this! The Mason-type roles are sure having it tough at the moment!))

Copacetic
2007-03-09, 09:58 AM
FRigs growls and points at Castaras You Their look Suspicous. What did you Do last Night Huh?

Joosbawx
2007-03-09, 10:43 AM
Wheeling with a feral snarl and snap of his jaws, Joosbawx rumbles a growl at the feathered Raven, the hackles rising on his neck. "Your loose tongue and banal accusation will get you into trouble if you don't take care. I am Wolf. Loyal and True to the Pack. I suggest you take a closer look at Frigs. He seems anxious to move things along." Turning, he narrows his amber eyes as he focuses upon Frigs, followed by Goblin Music, and finally Gezina. "You all seem fairly anxious to point, actually."

Goblin Music
2007-03-09, 10:47 AM
((Gezina probably needs to pack or something and doesn't want to forget to tell us))

Castaras
2007-03-09, 10:47 AM
Castaras glares at Frigs.

I was asleep. Why are you so fast to point, eh?

Exachix
2007-03-09, 11:27 AM
Exachix hmms and looks at the corpse, thinking.

Castaras
2007-03-09, 11:35 AM
I have just reviewed what has been said before. Yes, Frigs, you are very quick to point at me. Unless you can give a good reason I will point at Frigs.

Castaras stands back, watching.

Indurain
2007-03-09, 12:37 PM
Indurain growls as the accusations begin to hurl. He looks over the rest of the pack, feeling the anger welling up within him. "I never trust those who try to cast suspicion without actually putting themselves in the line of fire. Those who name names but don't actually have the fur to point at someone. That has never sat right with me. Seems like something a slimy paladin would do. And for that reason, I can no longer trust YOU." He says, spinning and landing a finger on Joosbawx.

Fualkner Asiniti
2007-03-09, 01:30 PM
"The Paladins will pay." Says a teal wolf from the shadows. "Their blood shall color the world. For now, I shall vote for Exachix." "Real wolves don't think."

Goblin Music
2007-03-09, 01:46 PM
Frigs and Joosbawx you are acting very suspicious but i will not point till i see evidence. the dalek-wolf says looking at Frigs and Joosbawx

Graklok
2007-03-09, 02:19 PM
Graklok gets up and walks slowly amongst them. Growling at any who move in his path. Climbing a boulder, his weight shifts heavily on his front paws, and he howls at the moon.

AAAUUUOOOOO!!!

You who hold your paws back, show weakness. Perhaps you lack the strength to point, or perhaps you lack the courage. Both of which cast the foul scent amongst us.

He glares at Gezina, then Exachix, then at Goblin Music. Short spouts of breath escape his nostrils in the pale moon light.

This is not a time for second guessing. It is a time for action. What course of action will you take, Dalek wolf? He raises his paw at Goblin Music. More flapping of your fangs, or more movement of your paw?

Copacetic
2007-03-09, 03:03 PM
I have very good reason actually. I Wanted to point first because I know that Castaras is a paladin. Those who hang back in the shadows and wait are those who are paladins because If they point first Susipicoun auto-matically falls on them. So I will point first to prove my Innocence.

Castaras
2007-03-09, 03:08 PM
So you are "certain" I'm a paladin. Are you claiming to be the devil then?

And your logic is flawed. If you remember, I posted first as well. That would mean according to your logic that we are both guilty or we are both innocent.

douglas
2007-03-09, 04:26 PM
I suspect that the Paladins were part of the bandwagon against Gnome Barbarian. The question is when exactly they started pushing it along. Indurain, who joined it early enough to give it a substantial push but after it had already garnered three votes, strikes me as suspicious, especially with his statement that paladins wouldn't make long posts conveniently located in a long post...

*points at Indurain*

Lucky
2007-03-09, 05:21 PM
"Damn paladins, they should just lay down and die." Lucky growls. "But since they refuse, I'm going to point at Castaras, her last two votes have simply been used to point back at the person who pointed at her. Damned paladins and their tricks."

Castaras
2007-03-09, 05:27 PM
I pointed at Goblin Music because of his insistent way of pointing at me. He was very aggressive in his voting towards me, even with all the reasoning while I was offline.

I point at Frigs to defend myself. I find his evidence very odd. How does he know I'm a paladin?

Raistlin1040
2007-03-09, 05:43 PM
*points at Castaras*

Thes Hunter
2007-03-09, 06:08 PM
Thes leaps off a rock over looking where the pack as gathered, her muscles rippling and her red fur shimmers in what little moonlight there is.

She stalks over to Goblin Music low to the ground ready for a fight. "Did you sell out our packmate? Do you thirst for blood or do you seek to destroy us?"

She attempts to stare him into submission, and therefore to stare the truth out of him.



(( Translated from Werewolfish Testosterone: "I am suspicious of several, but waiting to see more evidence of who should be ripped apart. ))

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-03-09, 07:16 PM
((Ah, well, I didn't expect to last long. I'm still new at this. Also, I wasn't apologizing for ripping people to shreds. I was apologizing for trying to rip the wrong people to shreds.))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-03-09, 08:06 PM
Raldor listens slightly to the accusations being thrown around, glares at the various accused for a while and makes his decision.

Raldor points at Castaras

He levels a cold stare at Frigs.

If you are wrong...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-09, 08:19 PM
(tony interrupted a D&D game to do this, so its gonna be quick,but he doesn't want to be autolynched.)

*the llama wolf points at Raldor (you're the person above me, that's it.) (if I get a chance to read over this, I'llchange before daybreak)

pingcode20
2007-03-09, 08:25 PM
"AUU-CHOO!" sneezed Pingcode (midway through a howl) after helping tear up Gnome Barbarian.

"I will follow your bandwagon, Frigs, but I swear, if you're wrong you will not live to see the end of tomorrow night."

*Points at Castaras

Fualkner Asiniti
2007-03-09, 08:29 PM
The teal wolf listens intently. "Perhaps I was hasty. Frigs, I will join the bandwagon, but your death shall be swift if you are wrong."

*points at Castaras

Alarra
2007-03-09, 08:58 PM
Alarra sniffs at Castaras, "She doesn't smell like a paladin...wait....I don't even know what a paladin would smell like." Alarra shrugs. "Well....Frigs seems so certain." *Alarra points at Castaras

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-03-09, 08:59 PM
Hmmm, I just don't know. I've never liked bandwagons. I think I'll wait a bit and see before I cast my vote.

inky13112
2007-03-09, 09:02 PM
A white wolf hops playfully around, nipping at moths and frolicking in flowers. Ah I love these beautiful little flowers he says as he rolls around in them. Seeing all the pointing he gets up and says, Why all the threats to kill each other? We're almost all wolves here lets make peace, not war! He then points at evnafetswith the comment I'm kinda hungry, lets eat him.

((this is my new character, lets just say the other one uhhh... killed himself. That works)

Goblin Music
2007-03-09, 10:37 PM
The dalek-wolf rocks back and forth in fury. Joosbawx needs to be Exterminated!
Dalek-wolf points at Joosbawx

DarkLightDragon
2007-03-09, 10:43 PM
((WW5 reference!

...What? We did the same thing in WW3!))

*DLD snaps at an NPC wolf, getting them into a line with the others, and walks with a growl to the pointing*

You say, Frigs, that you have found a paladin. Isn't it unusually lucky to find one during the first day? Almost too lucky, in fact. I have never heard of someone who reveals themself this early.

*DLD thinks for a moment*

But I once had the power of the third eye while on another attack. I must say I did pretty well with my discoveries there! So I will believe you... for now. You had better be right. You had better be our Devil.

*DLD points at Castaras*

Tormsskull
2007-03-09, 11:38 PM
LycanthroSkull eyes everyone pointing at Castaras. "You all know something I don't?"

Tormsskull points @ Castaras

B-Man
2007-03-09, 11:51 PM
* snarl *
* growl *

* B-Man snaps his teeth at Lucky

((ie. I'm pointing at Lucky, to keep with consistency.))

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-10, 03:16 AM
*grunts*

"I don't trust Frig's evidence enough to believe this. But I like Douglas's reasoning."

*points at Indurain*

Castaras
2007-03-10, 03:24 AM
I have very good reason actually. I Wanted to point first because I know that Castaras is a paladin.

And once again I must ask, how do you know I'm a paladin? Very fragile evidence, I can tell you, if you're not the devil/fool. Why not throw in a few "She looked at me strangely"s in there, just to pad it out? Wouldn't make much of a difference, and may even improve your logic and reasoning.

Those who hang back in the shadows and wait are those who are paladins because If they point first Susipicoun auto-matically falls on them. So I will point first to prove my Innocence.
I can understand why you would do that. But using that excuse works in the same way as I was. Did you not notice that I pointed first before, hmm? That would make us both innocent according to your logic.

She turns to the rest of the growling horde.

So you believe such crude evidence, hmm? Crude evidence is the Paladin's work, as is their arrogance that they "Know" who is paladin and who is not. I myself am not sure of who is paladin and who is not, but I can tell you, I will point at Frigs.

If you are so desparate to lynch me, when you realise I'm a wolf, you should turn to Frigs for the answer.

She turns and walks away from the blood-thirsty crowd, waiting for the verdict of execution.

Selrahc
2007-03-10, 03:27 AM
*Points at B Man*

I don't like the little pointing thing you're doing there... I could easily see it as a paladin trick. It reveals little of your alleigances, and doesn't get anyone hung.

Jontom Xire
2007-03-10, 03:48 AM
*Points at B Man*

I don't like the little pointing thing you're doing there... I could easily see it as a paladin trick. It reveals little of your alleigances, and doesn't get anyone hung.

Actually I agree with B-Man - and with you. It is an old paladin trick - to point at each other.

The paladins are hand picked - both B Man and Lucky have histories as good players of this game.

Jontom points at Lucky

There are others on my list. Sadly I am not one of them for which I feel mildly insulted.

pingcode20
2007-03-10, 04:38 AM
"True, it is hypocrisy."

Sneezing again, Pingcode *Points at Frigs

Ms_Elaneous
2007-03-10, 05:54 AM
Ms Elaneous stretches as she awakens and resists the urge to run on all fours to the rest of the pack, which is rather hard with just two legs at this point and time. She's getting antsy having been unable to transform in so long. "I'm sorry, but Douglas makes a valid point. His conclusion was well-thought out, but it is still risk... I pray to Hircine that I am right." *Points at Indurain.*

Bookman
2007-03-10, 06:35 AM
Here's my humble (wolfy) opinion.

Let us Point and Rip and Maim and Tear at Frigs as he's acting as if he "knows" what's happening. This is never a good thing to act like one knows more then he does. It's suspicous to me. Unless you reveal why and don't lie about "greater sources" then it's deserving. And if we are prooved wrong then let us killCastaras on the morrow.

Alarra
2007-03-10, 10:28 AM
Alarra looks from Castaras to Frigs for a time, confused and unsure what to do. Castaras does have a good argument. And that booky one sure seems logical...hmm...logical....maybe -he'-s a paladin. No, no..No need to confuse yourself even further.

Finally coming to some sort of decision, Alarra decides to give Castaras one more day to prove her innocence, and *points at Frigs

B-Man
2007-03-10, 11:16 AM
I don't like the little pointing thing you're doing there... I could easily see it as a paladin trick. It reveals little of your alleigances, and doesn't get anyone hung.
You may see it as a paladin trick, but I see it as me being lazy and not liking bandwagons. This is just analytical pointing to gauge people's reactions so that I can see who the paladins are.


The paladins are hand picked - both B Man and Lucky have histories as good players of this game.

Me? A good player of the game? I've sent myself to my own death in every Werewolf game that I've played ('cept for WW II). Lucky's the good 'un of this game.

((OOC: One very quick OOC comment. I'm in a rough patch right now and I'm not paying attention, but RL should stabilise in the next couple of days (during March Break) and I'll be paying attention then. This 'defence' will most likely get me lynched/smitten in a few days.))

Helgraf
2007-03-10, 01:31 PM
The elder wolf snarls and paces in a circle.

"Tae not trust either of ye, Castaras or Frigs. Nor some o' ye others, neither. But," he paused to let out a drawn out howl, "m' gut speaks of foulness and I must consider the threat."

* Helgraf snarls (points) at Frigs *

Selrahc
2007-03-10, 01:37 PM
I'm not paying attention, but RL should stabilise in the next couple of days (during March Break) and I'll be paying attention then. This 'defence' will most likely get me lynched/smitten in a few days.

Well not by me. If you've got RL issues, I'm not going to get you killed...

That can wait until you get back into playing.:smallwink:

*Removes finger from B Man*

Trog
2007-03-10, 01:45 PM
Good lord we're trapped in this valley and eating one another. It's... it's the Donner party all over again!

*picks up a stray thigh bone and gnaws on it contemplatively*

So let's see.... who to point at, who to point at... hmm.... Well Indurain does seem suspicious. Trog's sure he's hiding something. Though WHERE he might be hiding it leaves a bit to the imagination. Still... *points at Indurain*

Copacetic
2007-03-10, 05:23 PM
I am not claiming or not to be the devil. I just hthink your a paladin.

Thes Hunter
2007-03-10, 05:49 PM
"Trying to kill those who suspect you is a sure way to get rid of your enemies."


*** Thes points her nose at Goblin Music ***


(( Ok I am off to the land of exam cram, I will be variably procrastinating for the next week. ))

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-03-10, 06:09 PM
Fullbladder, as astute as always, points at a rock... then spins to point at Goblin Music.

"Ever have I been a follower, so let's just get this over with."

evnafets
2007-03-10, 06:38 PM
The best argument I can see to date is the one for Indurain.

I agree there would probably have been paladins among those calling for the Death of Gnome_Barbarian. But these "knights of the light" are not stupid. They would have spread their influence here and there so as to escape our detection. Some would have voted on their own, others would not have voted at all.

evnafets points at Indurain

Krystal_Tiger
2007-03-11, 01:52 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ChimeraHybrid/My%20avis/krystalwolf.gif

A silvery-white and silvery-blue wolfdragon walks up to the part of the valley where all the pointing is going on. Ilaissa has her horns poking up out of her long shaggy fur, and her draconic wings poke out of her back.Her golden slitted eyes coldly search between each wolf who speaks. Her face wears an impish smile. She is wearing A simple blue robe, and she walks with a confident, but alert stride.


Always present at her side, is a small, short haired FariyDragonWolf, her fur white as moonlight, and the scales under the fur are greeny-blue. Zira's pink fey wings flutter so fast they are a blur, and even though her growls are not nearly as draconic as she would like, a quick tug on a clump of fur works just as well for her.


So...we have failed a hunt, had our pack infiltraited by *She spits a small shard of ice onto the ground* paladins, and worst of all, my...our power is blocked, by holy magics! She spits the two words with utter hatred.


Kill the weak! She roars, glaring at frigs!


((translation: woooooo! my internets working!lets post!))

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-03-11, 02:27 AM
hmmm, I really don't think Castaras is the right wolf to go after, I just kind of have a gut feeling on this one. I suppose for now, I vote for Exachix. (In honor of Llama, who keeps trying to vote for him in WWCII in spite of him not being in the game).

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-03-11, 02:35 AM
((Just in case people are wondering, since it is 3 and a half hours till the end of the night, if we did have a tie the one who reached it first will be torn apart. Just letting you all know


-Death))

Exachix
2007-03-11, 02:37 AM
Exachix hmms and looks around, not knowing who to point at.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-03-11, 03:02 AM
After wandering around the cave and scoping things out. In a sly calculating voice PGCoD speaks. After some careful thought, Exachix will escape my suspicions for now *lowers finger*But...Frigs is not!!!

Captain van der Decken
2007-03-11, 03:32 AM
So Frigs just thinks Castaras is a paladin? No real reason?

I point at Frigs.