PDA

View Full Version : Old School Fantasy Campaign Calendar Kickstarter!

AWizardInDallas
2014-07-28, 06:09 PM
(I wasn't sure which forum to put this in, but Homebrew seems appropriate. :)

Have you ever wanted to be able to keep a campaign journal in the calendar native to your home planet? Read on!

This nifty little piece of software is intended to do just that... make fantasy calendars for any game world! I'm hoping to develop it for iPhone, Android and Windows, so that players and game masters alike can keep a track of time using a calendar native to the game world on your mobile phone, pad, or computer! I've been kicking this idea around for about 4 years and decided to give it a shot. (The potato salad Kickstarter sort of convinced me that ANYTHING is possible. Lol.)

Please have a look at my Kickstarter and consider a contribution? Help me spread the word? There's even a level where you can become involved with the project and help with the design! So, if you're a geek like me and like to use neat software to help run your games this Kickstarter is for you!

Fantasy Campaign Calendar Kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/835001397/fantasy-campaign-calender#project-faqs)!

Thanks!
Rich