PDA

View Full Version : Tenchu Z

BR4life
2007-03-04, 12:27 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this. It sounds like a awesome game (I think its the 9th in the series). Its out in Japan and will be coming out for the 360 in May. For those who don't know much about it (I didn't until recently) its a game were you play as a ninja in feudal Japan. You get to make your own custom ninja and upgrade it with money from missions. It will also have an online co-op feature with 1-4 players over xbox live.

That Lanky Bugger
2007-03-04, 12:45 PM
As if there wasn't enough reason to get an Xbox 360 already... Now they're adding a Tenchu game which allows you to customize your character? Nifty as all hell.

Though I hope they change the title.

TheOtherMC
2007-03-04, 12:50 PM
^^ Well "Z" is pretty hardcore.....

Dr._Weird
2007-03-04, 03:23 PM
Yeah, almost as much as X.

BR4life
2007-03-08, 02:47 PM
The Z stands for something but I forget what. My friend has the Japanese demo which I'm hoping to get soon.

BrokenButterfly
2007-03-08, 06:40 PM
I was really into Tenchu around the time that 3 came out. I was a really big fan of 2 and 3, but I trailed off a while ago, but they're still fun games.

DocZoid
2007-03-08, 06:59 PM
I was really into Tenchu around the time that 3 came out. I was a really big fan of 2 and 3, but I trailed off a while ago, but they're still fun games.
While I still enjoy them as well, they haven't really done a whole hell of a lot to advance the series. :smallfrown:

BrokenButterfly
2007-03-09, 05:55 PM
That's why I stopped playing them, they didn't really change anything. But they were enjoyable when I was into the series. I felt that 2 showed much more level diversity and was harder than 3 though I never cared for the level editor in the slightest.

Talking of stealth games, this has been the only series I've actually liked. Really don't like Splinter Cell, and I've never gone nuts over MGS, although I'm seriously considering buying a copy of MGS3:Subsistence.