PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Building a Kaiju! WIP but looking for PEACH

Silus
2014-08-17, 10:58 PM
Ok, so I'm trying to build me a Kaiju for Pathfinder for a setting I'm working on (Google doc of the setting can be found here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rlTlx4xkS58ly6I7k5L9dPqctmk-CwbGGdcwu89hH_E/edit?usp=sharing)). The idea is a massive...well the idea is like an Agnaktor (http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Agnaktor) blended with raw magic (Think "Breath of Wonder"), radiation and living in a massive crater created by dropping a magitech atomic weapon into a volcano being used to power a magic-powered-weapon facility. Anyway, looking to bring this thing up to "HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THAT RUN" levels. Also, would appreciate suggestions on skills, feats and special abilities/qualities.

XP 102,400
N Colossal Magical Beast (kaiju)
Init +7; Senses Darkvison 600ft
DEFENSE

AC 46/26*, touch 9, flat-footed 39 (+7 Dex, +37 natural, -8 size)
hp 787 (34d10+600); fast healing 30
Fort +40, Ref +32, Will +26
Defensive Abilities ferocity, recovery, Mana Armor, Magic Cysts
DR 20/epic
Immune ability damage, ability drain, death effects, disease, energy drain, and fear
Resist acid 30, cold 30, electricity 30, negative energy 30, sonic 30
SR 10/37*
OFFENSE

Speed 100 ft., burrow 100 ft.
Melee 6 Bites +48 (4d6+16), 2 claws +48 (2d8+16), tail slap +48 (4d6+16)
Space 50 ft.; Reach 50 ft
Special Attack hurl foe, breath weapon, fast swallow, swallow whole (6d6 bludgeoning, 6d6 Force, AC 33, 78 hp), trample (4d6+22, DC 42)
STATISTICS

Str 42, Dex 24, Con 40, Int 3, Wis 28, Cha 24
Base Atk +32; CMB +55; CMD 72
Feats Power Attack, (15 feats)
Skills (4xHD(34))
Language Laquetan (cannot speak)
SQ massive
ECOLOGY

Environment The Armageddon Cauldron
Organization Solitary (Unique)
Treasure incidental
SPECIAL ABILITIES

Breath Weapons: Once every 4 rounds as a standard action, Agranor may breath a 600ft cone of one of the following:

Raw, wild magic. Any creatures caught in the cone must succeed a DC 42 Reflex Save or suffer a random magical effect (as per Rod of Wonders) along with 20d6 points of Force damage and have all spellcasting run wild (See Primal Magic table) for 1d4 rounds. A successful saving throw halves the damage and negates the Primal Magic and Rod of Wonder effects.
Eldritch green flames. Any creatures caught in the cone must succeed a DC 42 Reflex Save or take 20d6 fire damage and be lit on fire, dealing 2d6 fire damage each round until put out (A full round action to stop, drop and roll will put out the flames and leave the target prone). A successful saving throw halves the damage and prevents the target from catching fire.
Intense cold. Any creatures caught in the cone must succeed a DC 42 Reflex Save or take 20d6 cold damage and be staggered for 1d4 rounds. A successful saving throw halves the damage and negates the staggered condition.
A radioactive cloud. Any creatures caught in the cone must succeed a DC 42 Reflex Save or make an immediate DC 30 Fortitude save vs Severe Radiation. A successful saving throw lowers the DC to 17 and the Radiation is treated as Medium.

Mana Armor: Once every 4 rounds as part of a move action, Agranor may burrow and cover itself in raw Mana. Doing so increases Agranor's Spell Resistance from 10 to 37, and lowers its AC from 46 to 26. These changes last 1d4 rounds.

Magic Cysts: When attacked with a melee weapon, there is a 10% chance that one of Agranor's many cysts is hit and ruptured. Damage is dealt as normal, but the attacker must make a DC 42 Reflex save or be splashed with raw magic. If so splashed, they immediately come under the affects of a Rod of Wonder and must make a DC 35 Fortitude save or be nauseated for 1d4 rounds as "Oh Gods some of it got in my mouth!".