PDA

View Full Version : Some class skill feats

qwertyu63
2014-09-21, 04:19 PM
Social Adept:
Prereq: Cha 13
Benefit: Add Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate and Sense Motive to the class skill list for all of your classes. This applies retroactively.

Well Studied:
Prereq: Int 13
Benefit: Add Knowledge (any) to the class skill list for all of your classes. This applies retroactively.

Infiltrator:
Prereq: Dex 13
Benefit: Add Climb, Hide, Move Silently and Tumble to the class skill list for all of your classes. This applies retroactively.

Extra Anchovies
2014-09-21, 04:38 PM
By "this applies retroactively", do you mean that any half-ranks in those skills immediately become 1-to-1 ranks? If so, these feats are good. May want to specify that in the rules text, though.

However, with three skills each I don't know if I'd be too inclined to use Social Adept of Infiltrator. Maybe four skills?

Social Adept: Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Sense Motive
Well Studied: this is essentially a non-setting-specific version of the Educated feat from the ECS; I like I like
Infiltrator: Climb, Hide, Move Silently, Tumble

Suggestions for more:
Outdoorsman (requires Wis 13): Heal, Knowledge (Nature), Knowledge (Geography), Survival
Magically Inclined (requires Int 13): Knowledge (Arcana), Knowledge (The Planes), Spellcraft (only three skills here because Spellcraft is powerful and giving it in the same feat as UMD is too much; if they want UMD they're taking Skill Knowledge)

qwertyu63
2014-09-21, 06:02 PM
By "this applies retroactively", do you mean that any half-ranks in those skills immediately become 1-to-1 ranks? If so, these feats are good. May want to specify that in the rules text, though.

That is exactly what I mean.

However, with three skills each I don't know if I'd be too inclined to use Social Adept of Infiltrator. Maybe four skills?

Social Adept: Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Sense Motive
Well Studied: this is essentially a non-setting-specific version of the Educated feat from the ECS; I like I like
Infiltrator: Climb, Hide, Move Silently, Tumble

Perhaps... I like this idea.

Suggestions for more:
Outdoorsman (requires Wis 13): Heal, Knowledge (Nature), Knowledge (Geography), Survival
Magically Inclined (requires Int 13): Knowledge (Arcana), Knowledge (The Planes), Spellcraft (only three skills here because Spellcraft is powerful and giving it in the same feat as UMD is too much; if they want UMD they're taking Skill Knowledge)

I also like these. I'll come back later.