PDA

View Full Version : New DM created Weapons, items and armour.

CHASE THE HERO
2007-03-13, 09:39 AM
this is the forum for yall to show off all the new items not listed anywhere in the books but only in your head and on a notebook or something. so any creations youve used in D&D please tell ppl about it.

my first:
extending spear.
damage 1d6
for i standard action you may extend the spear up to 5 ft as a standard action (max 15 ft)
as a standard action you may also reduce the speard size up to 5 ft (minimum 5 ft.)

i got the idea from those extending poles you attach the rollers to paint your walls and roof at Home Depot

Wraithy
2007-03-13, 11:53 AM
Bamboo Guisarme (exotic)
damage: 2d4
crit: x3
range inc: 10ft

Special: when doing attack rolls for this weapon, if you roll a natural 9 or less you must make an attack roll against the nearest ally to your target as if by the cleave feat regardless of whether or not you have hit your origional target, if you roll a natural 10 or above perform the same action with the nearest enemy to your target.
a character with the cleave feat changes the probability of hitting your ally to 5 or less.

a bamboo guisarme is also a monk weapon

i hope that's ok.

P.S. can your spear be extended as a free action with the quick draw feat?

EDIT: idea came from martial arts films which involved rediculously bendy bamboo spears etc.

CHASE THE HERO
2007-03-13, 01:14 PM
yes it can but you cant extend or reduce teh spear more than once a turn.
and the spear costs around 75 gp. by the way for further reference if you know why please include how you came up with it.