PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [Archetypes] Abyssal Psionics [WiP]

Xuldarinar
2014-10-12, 11:49 AM
ABYSSAL PSIONICS
Given the existence of the cerebrilith, and following my creation of a psionic demon lord (Which I may or may not stat up later), I felt it appropriate to create a set of abyss themed archetypes for the psionic classes of pathfinder, among others even in time. If anyone has any suggestion, any input, I more than welcome it.

At this time, I've a concept as a whole but nothing more, but this will change here soon enough.

??? (Aegis)

??? (Cryptic)

??? (Dread)

??? (Marksman)

Abyssal Savant (Psion)

Detect Good: Abyssal savants often must keep an eye out for champions of good, both viewing them as their predators and prey. In place of automatically learning detect psionics as a talent, abyssal savants can manifest detect good. This modifies the psion's talents class feature.

Demonic Discipine: Abyssal savants specialize, not in a discipline of psionics but in powers tied to the abyss. Instead of choosing a discipline, an abyssal savant takes on the following.
(???): At 2nd level, ?
(???): At 8th level, ?
(???): At 14th level, ?
(???): At 20th level, ?

For the purpose of discipline powers, treat the following spells as discipline spells. They are treated as psionic powers for all intents and purposes, replacing verbal and somatic components with auditory and visual displays respectively. Material components are removed, provided they are less than 1g in value. Material components costing more than 1g must still be provided when manifesting one of the following spells as a power.

1st- Doom, Protection from Good, 2nd- Align Weapon (Evil only), Suggestion, 3rd- Magic Circle against Good, Rage, 4th- Summon Monster IV (Cerebrilith Only), Unholy Blight 5th- Dispel Good, 6th-Greater Bestow Curse, Planar Binding (Demons Only) 7th- Blasphemy, 8th- Unholy Aura, 9th- Summon Monster IX (Demons and Fiendish Creatures Only).

??? (Psychic Warrior)

??? (Soulknife)

??? (Tactician)

??? (Vitalist)

??? (Wilder)